时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,四国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 但是,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all 4 elements could stop them | 只有掌握著所有4种元素技能的降世神通才能阻止战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 但是在世界人民最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和我的哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个名叫安昂的御气师 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 虽然他的御气术很棒, 但是在拯救苍生之前他还要学习很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我相信安昂能够拯救这个世界。 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book one: Water Chapter two: The avatar returns | 第一卷 水 第二回 降世神通回归 |
[01:02] | Yeah, Aang is back. | 太好了,安昂 回来了 |
[01:12] | I knew it, you signaled the fire navy with that flare. | 我就知道,肯定是你发信号给火国的船队 |
[01:16] | You’re leading them straight to us, aren’t you. | 你是想把他们引到这来吧 |
[01:18] | Aang didn’t do anything, it was an accident. | 安昂 什么都没做,那是个意外 |
[01:21] | Yeah, we are on the ship, and there is a booby trap, and well, we… we booby right into it. | 是啊,我们当时在船上,那上面有个陷阱, 我们…我们不小心被困住了 |
[01:27] | Katara, you shouldn’t have gone on that ship, now we could all be in dangerous. | 卡塔拉,你不应该到船那儿去,现在我们都有危险了 |
[01:32] | Don’t blame Katara, I brought her there. It’s my fault. | 别怪卡塔拉,是我带她去那的,是我的错 |
[01:36] | Ah ha, The traitor confesses, warriors away from the enemy, the foreigner is banished from our village. | 外来人终于承认了,战士们离敌人远点 这个外人已经被驱逐出村了。 |
[01:43] | -Sakka, you’re making a mistake. -No, I am keeping promiss to dad. | -索卡,你在干什么? -我只是遵守对父亲的承诺。 |
[01:48] | -I am protecting you from threat like him. -Aang is not our enemy. | – 我要保护你远离像他那样的威胁 -安昂不是我们的敌人 |
[01:53] | Don’t you see, Aang has brought something we haven’t had for a long time, fun. | 你们没意识到吗,安昂给我们村子 带来了我们失去已久的欢乐。 |
[01:58] | Fun? We can’t fight firebinders with fun. | 欢乐?欢乐能够打败火宗人吗? |
[02:02] | -You should try it some time. -Get out of our village, now. | -有时候你该试一试 -从我们的村子滚出去 |
[02:06] | Grand mother, please don’t let Sokka do this. | 姥姥,别让索卡这么做 |
[02:09] | Katara, you knew going that ship is forbidden. | 卡塔拉,你知道那艘船是我们的禁地 |
[02:12] | Sokka is right, I think it best the airbinder leaves. | 索卡是对的,我想最好让御气师离开 |
[02:17] | Fine, then I am banished too. Come on, Aang, let’s go. | 那好吧,让我也一起被驱逐吧。来,安昂,咱们走。 |
[02:21] | -Where do you think you’re going? -To find a waterbinder, Aang is taking me to the north pole. | -你这是要去哪? -索卡答应我带我去北极找个御水术老师 |
[02:28] | -I am? great. -Katara, would you really choose him off your village, your own family | -跟我去吗?太棒了 -卡塔拉,难道你为了他要离开你的村子,你的家人吗? |
[02:42] | Katara, I don’t wanna come between you and your family. | 卡塔拉,我不想破坏你和家人的关系 |
[02:47] | So, you’re leaving the south pole, this is goodbye? | 这么说你要离开南极?这就要走了吗? |
[02:52] | -Thanks for Panwing-sailing with me. -Where will you go? | -感谢你和我一起玩企鹅滑行 -你要去哪? |
[02:55] | Guess I’ll go back home, and looking for the airbinders. | 应该是回家吧,看看其他御气师 |
[02:58] | Wow, I haven’t clean my room in 100 years, now looking forward that. | 喔,我都100年没打扫我的小屋了,还真是期待哪 |
[03:08] | -It was nice to meeting everyone. -Let’s see your bison fly, airboy. | -很高兴认识大家。 -让我们看看你的飞天野牛咋飞~ |
[03:13] | Come on, Appa, you can do it. yip, yip. | 来吧,阿柏,你能行的。驾,驾 |
[03:19] | Ya, I thought so. | 我就说嘛,压根就不会飞 |
[03:24] | Aang, don’t go, I will miss you. | 安昂,别走,我会想你的 |
[03:27] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也想你的 |
[03:34] | Come on, boy. | 走吧,伙计 |
[03:44] | -Katara, you will feel better after you… -You happy now, there goes my one chance to become a waterbinder. | -卡塔拉,一切都会过去… -这下你满意了,我失去了成为御水师的唯一机会 |
[03:57] | Alright, right to your defences, the fire nation could be on here any moment now. | 听好了,找好掩护,火国的军队随时都可能杀过来 |
[04:01] | – But I gotta… -And no party breaks. | – 但是我要小… -不能解散~ |
[04:17] | Yeah, I like her too. | 是啊,我也喜欢她。 |
[04:26] | The village… | 他们去村子了~ |
[04:33] | Appa, wait here. | 阿柏,在这儿等我 |
[05:41] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[05:52] | Oh, man… | 不是吧~ |
[06:13] | Sokka, get out of the way. | 索卡,赶快躲开! |
[07:28] | Where are you hiding him? | 你们把他藏在哪了? |
[07:37] | He be about this age, masters all 4 elements. | 他大概也是这么大年纪,掌握所有四种元素的技能 |
[07:50] | I know you’re hiding him. | 我知道你们藏著他 |
[08:04] | Show no fear. | 毫无畏惧! |
[08:53] | -Hey, Katara, hey, Sokka -Hi, Aang, thanks for coming. | – 嘿,卡塔拉。嘿,索卡 -嗨,安昂,你能来太好了 |
[09:13] | -Looking for me? -You’re the airbinder? You’re the avatar? | – 你是在找我吗? -你是御气师?你就是降世神通? |
[09:20] | -Aang? -Noway! | – 安昂是降世神通? -不可能吧 |
[09:23] | I has been years preparing for this counter, training, meditating. You’re just a child. | 这些年来我费劲心思磨练,苦练功夫等来的降世神通居然只是个孩子? |
[09:30] | Well, you’re just a teenanger. | 你也没比我大几岁啊? |
[09:47] | If I go with you, will you promise to leave everyone alone. | 如果我跟你们走,你能答应我放过村�堣H吗? |
[09:59] | No, Aang, don’t do this. | 安昂,不要啊,你不能这么做 |
[10:03] | Don’t worry, Katara, it will be OK. | 卡塔拉,别担心,我会没事的 |
[10:11] | Take care of Appa for me until I get back. | 我不在的时候帮我照顾阿柏。 |
[10:13] | Head accord to the fire nation, I am going home. | 班师回国,我们回家了。 |
[10:52] | We have to go after that ship, Sokka. Aang saved our tribe, now we have to save him. | 索卡,我们得追上那艘船, 安昂救了我们的部落,现在我们得救他。 |
[10:57] | -Katara, I… -Why can’t you realize that he is on our side. | -卡塔拉,我 -为什么你看不出他是站在我们一边的 |
[11:01] | -If we don’t help him, no one will. I know you don’t like Aang, but we owe him… -Katara… | -如果我们不帮助他,还有谁能帮他。 我知道你不喜欢他,但是我们欠他一个人情… -卡塔拉! |
[11:06] | Are you gonna talk all day, or you coming with me? | 你是要继续唠叨,还是上船跟我走? |
[11:10] | Sokka. | 索卡. |
[11:14] | -Get in, we’re going to save your boyfriend. -He is not my … -Whatever~ | -上船,我们去救你的男朋友 -他才不是… -随便了~ |
[11:18] | What do you two think you’re doing? | 你们2个想去哪? |
[11:22] | You’ll need this. You have a long journey ahead of you. | 你会用到著这个的,将要有很长的路要走 |
[11:29] | It’s been so long since I have hope, you brought it back to life, my little waterbinder. | 很久以来我已经不知道什么叫希望了, 我的小御水师是你,是你给我带来了希望 |
[11:38] | And you’re my brave warrior. Be nice to your sister. | 还有你我的小勇士,照顾好你的妹妹 |
[11:43] | Yeah, OK, grand. | 没问题,姥姥 |
[11:46] | Aang is the avatar. He is the world only chance. | 安昂 是降世神通,他是这世界唯一的希望 |
[11:49] | You both found him for a reason. | 你们找到他是因为你们和他有缘 |
[11:52] | Now your destinies are into one with his. | 你们的命运息息相关 |
[11:58] | There’s no way we’re gonna catch warship with a canoe. | 我们驾著这独木舟可赶不上战船 |
[12:06] | -Appa. -You just love taking me out of my comfort zone, don’t you? | -阿柏 -你就喜欢给我泼凉水,是吧? |
[12:15] | This stab will make next excellent gift for my father. | 这玩艺将成为我给的父王最好的礼物。 |
[12:19] | I suppose you wouldn’t know fathers, being raised by monks. | 你应该不知道什么是父亲吧,由和尚养大的孩子~ |
[12:23] | Take the avatar to the prison hold, and take this to my quarters. | 把降世神通给我关起来,把这个放到我的船舱去 |
[12:29] | Hey, you might taking this to his quarters for me. | 帮我把这个放到他的船舱去 |
[12:48] | I guess you never found airbinders before, | 我猜你们以前肯定没见过御气师 |
[12:51] | I bet I can take both of my hands tied behind my backs. | 咱们打个赌吧,我双手绑在后面也能收拾你们 |
[12:54] | Silence. | 给我安静点 |
[13:14] | The avatar escaped. | 降世神通逃跑了! |
[13:23] | Go, fly, soar… | 飞,飞啦,高飞… |
[13:28] | Please, Appa, we need your help, Aang needs your help. | 阿柏,我们需要你的帮忙,安昂也需要你的帮助 |
[13:32] | Up, ascend, elevate | 上,向上,升起… |
[13:37] | Sokka dosen’t believe you can fly, but I do, Appa. | 索卡不相信你能飞,但是我信你阿柏 |
[13:40] | Come on, don’t you want to save Aang? | 飞吧,难道你不想救安昂吗? |
[13:45] | What was that kid said, yi-ha? hup hup?wa- hu?Er~yip yip? | 安昂说啥来著,咦哈? 哈普-哈普? 呜哈? 嗯,驾驾? |
[14:02] | You did it, Sokka! | 索卡,你做到了 |
[14:04] | He is flying, he is flying, Katara, he is… | 他飞了,他飞了,卡塔拉,他… |
[14:10] | I mean, big deal is flying. | 我是说,不就是能..飞..嘛 |
[14:22] | You haven’t see my stab around, have you? | 你肯定没看到我的棍子吧? |
[14:30] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[14:56] | Sorry. | 打搅了 |
[15:05] | My stab! | 我的棍子 |
[15:07] | Looks like I under estimated you. | 看来我小瞧你了 |
[16:45] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[16:49] | Appa! | 阿柏 |
[17:11] | Aang, NO! | 安昂,不 |
[17:15] | Aang! Aang! Aang! | 安昂,安昂,安昂 |
[17:46] | -Did you see what he just did? -Now that was some waterbinding. | – 你看到他刚才用的那招了吗? -好像是御水术 |
[17:59] | Aang, are you OK? | 安昂,你没事吧 |
[18:03] | Hey, Katara, hey, Sokka, thanks for coming. | 嘿,卡塔拉,嘿,索卡,能见到你们真好 |
[18:07] | Well, I couldn’t let you have all the glory. | 不能让你把功劳都占了 |
[18:10] | -I drop my stab. -Got it. | -我的棍子掉在那边了 -我帮你拿 |
[18:24] | HA! That’s from the water tribe. | 哈~刚才那下是替我们部落揍你的 |
[18:37] | Katara! | 卡塔拉 |
[18:49] | Hurry up, Sokka! | 索卡,快点 |
[18:51] | I just the guy with the bubber ring, I didn’t ask for the flying and magic. | 我只是个会飞去来去的平凡人, 我可不想飞,也不想会什么魔法 |
[18:57] | yip, yip, yip, yip! | 驾,驾,驾,驾 |
[19:10] | Shoot them down! | 把他们打下来 |
[19:37] | Good news for the fire lord, the fire nations greatest threat is just a little kid. | 对烈火王来说这真是个好消息,火国最大的敌人居然是个孩子 |
[19:44] | That kid, uncle, just did this. I won’t under estimate him again. | 孩子?叔叔,我可不会再小看他了 |
[19:50] | Dig the ship up, and follow them… | 赶紧让船启动,追上他们 |
[19:54] | as soon as you are done with that. | 算了,等你们完事的吧 |
[20:02] | How did you do that… with the water, it was the most amazing things that I ever seen. | 你刚才是怎么用御水术的?这是我见过的最奇妙的事了 |
[20:09] | I don’t know, I just sort of did it. | 我也不知道,就是做了 |
[20:12] | Why didn’t tell us you’re the avatar? | 你为什么之前不告诉我们你就是降世神通 |
[20:16] | Because I never wanna to be. | 因为我不想成为降世神通 |
[20:30] | But Aang, the world has been waiting for the avatar to return and finally put it enter to the world. | 但是,世界需要降世神通,需要你让世界重新步入正轨 |
[20:35] | I know, I’m going to do that. | 我知道,我会做的 |
[20:37] | According to legend, you need first master water, then earth, then fire, right? | 传说你需要依次掌握水,土,最后是火的绝技 |
[20:43] | -That was the monks told me. -Well, if you go to the north pole, you can master the water binding. | -和尚们是这么告诉我的 -如果你去北极的话,你就能学习御水术了 |
[20:48] | We can learn it together. | 我们可以一起学 |
[20:50] | -And Sokka, I’m sure you’ll gotta knock some firebinders on the way. -I’d like that, I really like that. | -索卡,你肯定可以在途中消灭几个御火师 -正合我意,不错 |
[20:57] | Then we’re in this together. | 那我们就一起努力吧 |
[20:59] | Alright, but before learned waterbinding, we have some serious business to atend to. | 好吧,但在我们学习御水术之前,我们还有些事要做 |
[21:04] | Here, here and here. | 我们要到这�堙A这�堜M这�� |
[21:06] | What’s there? | 那儿有啥? |
[21:08] | Here we’ll ride the hopping llamas. Then waaaay over here, we’ll surf on the backs of giant koi fish. Then back over here we’ll ride the hog-monkeys. | 我们在这骑骆驼,然后我们在这骑巨鱼冲浪,在到这骑肥猪猴 |
[21:16] | They don’t like people riding them, but that makes it fun. | 他们不喜欢人骑,但越是这样才越有趣呢! |