时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,四国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而火国发起的战争改变了一切 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all 4 elements could stop them | 只有掌握四种元素的降世神通才能阻止战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 但是在这危机关头他却消失匿迹了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和我哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, 他是一名叫安昂的御气师 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 虽然他的御气术十分精湛, 但是在救人民于水火之前他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我相信,安昂能拯救世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book one: Water Chapter Three: The southern air temple | 第一卷 水 第三回 南和气寺 |
[01:01] | Wait you see it, Katara, the air temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world. | 卡塔拉,等会儿你就看到了, 和气寺是世界上最美的地方之一 |
[01:06] | Aang, I know you’re excited, but it’s been a 100 years since you be in home. | 安昂,我知道你很兴奋,但是你已经100年没回家了 |
[01:11] | -That’s why I am so excited. -It just a lot can changed all that time. | -所以我才很兴奋嘛 -很多东西都可能改变了 |
[01:15] | I know, but I need to see myself. | 我知道,但是我还是想自己确认一下 |
[01:22] | Wake up, Sokka. Air temple here we come. | 索卡,醒醒。该向和气寺进发了 |
[01:26] | Sleep now, temple later. | 先睡会,待会再去 |
[01:36] | Sokka, wake up. There’s a prickle snake in your sleeping bag. | 索卡,快醒醒,有条棘蛇钻进了你的睡袋�� |
[01:41] | Get it off, get it off. | 开帮我把它赶走 |
[01:45] | Great, you’re awake. Let’s go. | 太好了,你现在醒了,咱们出发吧 |
[01:52] | Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don’t wanna stay too long in recess losing his trail. | 皇叔,尽快把船修好。 我可不想耽搁太久丢了他的行踪。 |
[01:57] | -You mean the avatar. -Don’t mention his name on these docks. | – 你是说降世神通? -别在这儿提他的名字。 |
[02:00] | Once words get out he is alive, every firebinder will be out looking for him. And I don’t want anyone get into the way. | 一旦他还活著的消息走漏了, 火宗人都回去找他的。 我可不想被别人抢了功劳。 |
[02:06] | Getting in the way of what, Prince zuko. | 祖寇殿下,要跟你抢什么功劳啊? |
[02:10] | -Captain Zhao. -It’s commander, now. | – 原来是赵队长 -现在是赵中校了 |
[02:13] | -And General Iron, great hero of our nation. -Retired general. | -这不是艾洛将军吗,国家的功臣 -我已经退休了 |
[02:18] | The fire lord’s brother and son are welcome guests any time. | 皇上的兄弟和儿子能到这来,真是让我们受宠若惊啊 |
[02:21] | -What’s bring you to my harbor? -Our ship is beening repaired. | – 话说回来,是什么风把您们吹来的? -我们的战船正在这维修 |
[02:27] | -That’s quite a big damage. -Yes, you wouldn’t believe what happened. | – 损伤的很严重啊 -是啊,你肯定想不到发生了什么 |
[02:31] | Uncle, tell Commander Zhao what happened. | 皇叔,你来给赵中校讲讲事情的经过 |
[02:35] | Yes, I will do that. It wasing incredible… | 啊,我来…这个… |
[02:38] | -What, do we crash or something? -Yes, right into an earth kingdom ship. | – 我们撞上了,对吧? -是啊,正好撞在一艘土国的船上。 |
[02:44] | Really?You must regale me with all the throughly details. | 真的吗?给我讲讲具体的经过吧 |
[02:49] | Join me for a drink? | 来边喝边聊吧 |
[02:51] | Sorry, but we have to go. | 抱歉,我们得走了 |
[02:53] | Prince Zuko, show Commander Zhao your respect. | 祖寇殿下,咱们得尊重赵中校 |
[02:57] | We would be honour to join you. | 我们很高兴得到你的邀请 |
[03:00] | Do you have any jasmine tea?It’s my favourate. | 您那有茉莉花茶吗?那可是我的最爱啊 |
[03:12] | Hey,stomach, be quiet, alright. I’m trying to find some food. | 胃啊,胃,别吵了,我正在找吃的 |
[03:23] | Hey, who ate all my blubber sealed jerky. | 嘿,谁把我的熏牛肉干吃了 |
[03:25] | Oh, those food, I usded to start the camp fire last night. Sorry. | 噢,那些吃的啊,昨晚我用来生火了。抱歉啊 |
[03:31] | You what? No wonder the flame smelled so good. | 你说啥?怪不得昨晚的火闻起来那么香 |
[03:38] | The Batola mountain range, we’re almost there. | 我们差不多快到了,都能看到白头山了 |
[03:41] | Aang, before we get to the air temples, I want to talk you about the airbinders. | 安昂,在我们到达和气寺之前,我有些话想跟你说 |
[03:45] | -What about them? -I just want you to be prepared to what you might see. | -是什么事啊? -我只想让你对将要看到的景像有点准备。 |
[03:51] | The fire nation is roofless, they killed my mother, they could have done to your people. | 火国人到处烧杀掠抢,我的妈妈也被他们杀死了, 可能气宗人也遭到了他们的毒手 |
[03:58] | Just because no one has seen an airbider doesn’t mean airbinders kill them all. | 但是不能因为没人见到御气师就说他们都被杀死了。 |
[04:02] | -They probably escaped. -I know it’s hard to accept. | – 他们可能只是跑掉了 -我知道这很难接受 |
[04:05] | You don’t understand, Katara. The only way to get to an air temple is on a flying bison. | 卡塔拉,你是知不道啊,只有坐著飞牛才能到和气寺 |
[04:10] | And I doubt the fire nation has any flying bisons. Right, Appa? | 火国可没有飞牛,对吧,阿柏? |
[04:30] | There it is, the southern air temple. | 看哪,我们到了,那就是南和气寺。 |
[04:35] | -Aang, it’s amazing. -We’re home, buddy, we’re home | – 安昂,这太不可思议了 -我们回家了,伙计,我们到家了 |
[04:45] | And by years end, the capital of earth kingdom will be under our rule. | 再过几年,土国的首都就是我们的疆土了 |
[04:49] | The fire lord will finally claim victory in this world. | 我们的君主将称霸世界 |
[04:53] | If my father thinks the rest of the world will following him willingly, then he is a fool. | 如果我父王认为世界都回按他的意思臣服, 那他就大错而特错了 |
[04:57] | 2 years has seen done little to your temper tongue | 都已经两年了,还是没能改变你那口无遮拦的嘴啊 |
[05:01] | So, how is your search for Avatar going? | 你对降世神通的搜寻进行的怎么样了? |
[05:07] | My fault, entirely. | 对不起,是我太不小心了 |
[05:11] | -We haven’t found him yet. -Did you really expect to. The avatar died 100 years ago, along with the other airbinders. | – 我们还没找到 -你真觉的能找到他? 100年前他就和其他的气宗人一起死了 |
[05:20] | -Unless you found some evidences that the avatar is alive. -No, nothing. | – 除非你已经找到了他活著的证据 -不,还没有 |
[05:27] | Prince Zuko, the avatar is the only one who can stop the fire nation from winning this war | 祖寇殿下,降世神通是唯一能阻止火国雄霸天下的人 |
[05:32] | If you have an ounce of loyalty left, you tell me what you found. | 如果你还对国家有那么一点点地忠诚, 你就应该告诉我你找到了什么线索 |
[05:37] | I haven’t find anything. As like you said, the avatar probably died a long time ago. | 我没什么线索,正如你说的, 他可能早在100年前就死了 |
[05:45] | Come on, uncle. We’re going. | 皇叔,咱们走吧 |
[05:48] | Commander Zhao, we interrogate the crew as you instructed. | 赵中校,根据您的指示,我们审问了皇子的船员 |
[05:51] | They confirmed Prince Zuko have the avatar inconstantly, but let him escape. | 他们招认祖寇殿下曾经抓到过降世神通, 但是却让他给跑了 |
[05:56] | Now remind me how exactly was your ship damaged. | 这正好提醒了我,你们的船是怎么弄坏的了 |
[06:10] | So, where do I get something to eat? | 在哪能搞到吃的? |
[06:12] | You’re luky enough to be one of the first outsiders to ever visit an air temple | 你应该庆幸你是来和气寺参观的首批外来人 |
[06:18] | and now you can only consider about food? | 而不是光想著吃的 |
[06:19] | I’m just a simple guy with simple needs. | 我只是个饥饿的凡人,没啥追求 |
[06:23] | So that’s where my friends and I played air ball, and over there was the bison sleeped, and… | 那就是我和朋友们玩空气球的地方, 飞牛们常在那睡觉… |
[06:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[06:31] | This place used to be full of monks and lemurs and bison. Now there’s just a bunch of weeds. | 原来这个地方到处都是和尚, 狐猴和飞牛,现在却满是杂草 |
[06:40] | I can’t believe how much of things changed. | 我真不敢相信居然变了这么多 |
[06:43] | So, eh, this air ball game, how do you play? | 那个,嗯,那个空气球游戏咋玩? |
[07:04] | Aang is 7. Sokka is 0. | 安昂7分,索卡0分 |
[07:07] | Making him feel better put me into the world of hurt. | 他可好过了,可把我疼死了 |
[07:15] | Katara, check this out. | 卡塔拉,过来看看 |
[07:17] | -Fire nation. -We should tell him. | – 火国人 -我们应该告诉他 |
[07:21] | -Aang, there’s something you need to see. -OK. | – 安昂,你该过来看看。 -好的 |
[07:31] | -What is it? -Just a new waterbindering move I learned. | – 啥哩? -给你看看我新练的御水术 |
[07:36] | Nice one, but not for practicing, we have a whole temple to see. | 不错,不过现在不是练习的时候,我带你们到处走走。 |
[07:41] | You know you can’t protect him forever. | 你也知道你不可能永远这样保护他 |
[07:50] | Katara, firebinders were here, you can’t pretend they weren’t. | 卡塔拉, 御火师曾经来过,这事实是掩盖不了的 |
[07:54] | I can for Aang sake, if he find out the fire nations invaded his home, he will be deperstate. | 我都是为了安昂著想,如果他知道火国 侵略了他的家乡,他一定会疯掉的 |
[08:00] | -Hey guys, I want you to meet somebody. -Who’s that? | – 嘿,伙计们,我给你们引见一下 -引见给谁? |
[08:04] | Monk Gyatso, the greatest airbinder in the world. He taught me everything I know. | 雅俗 大师,他是世上最伟大的御气师。 我的所有本领都是他教的 |
[08:13] | But the true secret is in the gooey center. | 秘诀在于要外焦�媢� |
[08:19] | My ancient cake making technique isn’t the only thing on your mind, is it, Aang? | 安昂, 看来你对我的老式烘焙法不太感冒啊? |
[08:25] | This whole avatar thing, maybe the monks made a mistake. | 长老他们一定是弄错了吧,我怎么可能是降世神通 |
[08:29] | The only mistake they made was telling you before you turned 16. | 他们没弄错,只是不该在你16岁前就告诉你真相 |
[08:34] | But we can’t concern of ourselves with what was, we must act on what is. | 沉迷于过往是徒劳的, 关键是要明白自己降要做些什么 |
[08:44] | But Gyatso, how do I know from I’m ready for this. | 但是, 大师, 我怎么才能知道我已经能够胜任这个称号了? |
[08:47] | Your questions will be answered when you old enough to enter the air temple center area. | 当你能够进入和气寺中心大殿的时候, 你的问题就会迎刃而解了 |
[08:54] | Inside you will meet someone who guide on your journey. | 在那�媟|有人为你指点迷津的 |
[08:59] | -Who is it? -When you’re ready, he will review himself to you. | – 那个人是谁? -到时候你就知道了 |
[09:05] | -Now, are you going to help me with these cakes, or not? -Alright. | – 不过现在,该是解决这些蛋糕的时候了,不是吗? -那当然 |
[09:14] | 1, 2, 3 | 1, 2, 3 |
[09:27] | Your aim has improved greatly, my young pupil. | 我的徒弟,你的瞄准技术大有精进啊 |
[09:35] | You must miss him. | 你一定很想念他 |
[09:37] | -Ya. -Where’re you going? -The air temple center area. | – 当然啦 -你要去哪? -中心大殿 |
[09:41] | Someone are ready to meet. | 有人在那�妫尼� |
[09:51] | But Aang, no one could survive in there for 100 years. | 可是安昂,都过了100年了,不会还有人了 |
[09:55] | -It’s not impossible. I survived in ice burg for that long. -Good point. | – 没啥不可能的,我不是还在冰川�塈b了100年? -那倒是 |
[10:00] | Katara, whoever in there might help me think over the avatar thing. | 卡塔拉, 那个人会指点我做好降世神通 |
[10:04] | And whoever in there might have madly delicious cured meat. | 不管那�埵鱼痋A肯定会有好吃的腌肉! |
[10:13] | -I don’t suppose you have a key. -The key, Soka, is the airbinding. | -你肯定没有这门的钥匙 -索卡, 御气术就是开门的钥匙 |
[10:47] | Hello? Anyone at home? | 嘿, 有人在家吗? |
[11:02] | So a 12-year-old boy bested you and other airbinders, here more pathetic than I thought. | 这可悲啊, 就一个12岁的毛头小子就把你们打得落花流水? |
[11:09] | -I underestimated him once, but it will not happen again. -No, it will not. | – 再让我看到他, 我再也不会低估他的实力了. -看来的确是低估他了 |
[11:13] | -Because you won’t have a second chance. -Commander Zhao, I’ve been hunting for avatar for 2 years, and I… | – 不过你不会再见到他了 -赵中校, 我已经跟踪降世神通两年了,而且… |
[11:18] | But you failed. Catching the avatar is too important to leave in a teenager’s hands. He is mine now. | 但是你失败了. 这个任务怎么能落到你这样乳臭未干的臭小子手��, 从今以后由我来接管了. |
[11:26] | Keep them here. | 看好他们 |
[11:31] | More tea, please. | 能在来点茶吗? |
[11:49] | Statues, that’ it? where’s the meat. | 只有这些烂塑像? 肉在哪��? |
[11:53] | -Who are all these people? -I’m not sure. | – 这些都是什么人? -我也不清楚 |
[11:56] | -But it feels that I know them somehow. Look, that was a airbinder. -And this one was a waterbinder. | – 感觉他们都似曾相识, 看, 那是个御火师 -这还有个御水师 |
[12:02] | They’re lined up to a padder, | 好像按著某个顺序排列 |
[12:04] | -Air, water, earth and fire -That’s the avatar cycle. | – 气, 水, 土, 火 -这是个神通循环 |
[12:09] | Of course, they’re avatars. All the people are your past lives, Aang. | 可不是嘛, 他们都是降世神通, 安昂, 他们都是你的前世 |
[12:15] | Woo, there’re so many. | 哦, 有这么多 |
[12:19] | Past lives? Katara, you really believe that stuff? | 前世? 卡塔拉, 你真的相信有前世这东西? |
[12:24] | It’s true, when the avatar dies, he is reaccordance into the next nations in the cycle. | 那当然, 当降世神通死去之后, 他会按循环的顺序在下一个国家投胎 |
[12:36] | Aang, it’s not about of it. | 安昂, 你咋了, 想啥呢? |
[12:40] | -Who is that? -It’s avatar Roko. The avatar before me. | – 他是谁? -他是 罗库 大师, 前任降世神通 |
[12:44] | You’re a firebinder. No wonder I didn’t trust when we first met. | 你原来曾是个御火师, 难怪第一次见面时我就不相信你. (索卡完全不懂循环的事,果然… 汗) |
[12:48] | There’s no writing. How do you know his name. | 上面有没写名字, 你是怎么知道的? |
[12:51] | I’m not sure. I just know it somehow. | 我也不清楚, 我就是知道 |
[12:54] | Er~You just couldn’t get any weirder. | 嗯~你可真是够怪的(-_-|||) |
[13:07] | -Firebinder, nobody make a sound. -You’re making a sound. | – 附近有御火师,谁也别说话 -现在就你在说话 |
[13:18] | That firebinder won’t know I’d hit him. | 小样的,趁你不备给你一棍 |
[13:31] | -Lemur! -Dinner. | -狐猴! -有肉吃了! |
[13:33] | -Don’t listen to him. You’re gonna be my new pet. -Not if I get him first. | – 别听他的,我收你作我的新宠物 -不会的,我会先抓到它 |
[13:41] | Wait, come back. | 等等,回来啊 |
[13:43] | I wanna eat you. | 拿命来,我要吃了你 |
[14:07] | Hey, no fair. | 嘿,这不公平 |
[14:14] | My search party is ready. Once I’m out to see, my guards will scoll you back to your ship. And you’ll be free to go. | 我要去抓降世神通了,这没你们的事了, 护卫会送你回到你们的船上。 |
[14:20] | Why? Are you worried I’m going to try to stop you? | 怎么?你怕我们会阻止你去抓降世神通? |
[14:24] | Ha,ha….You staff me, impossible. | 哈,哈… 还真拿自己当回事 |
[14:30] | Don’t underestimate me, Commander Zhao. I’ll capture the avatar before you. | 赵,别小看我,我会在你之前抓到降世神通的 |
[14:34] | -Prince Zoko, that’s enough. -You can’t compete with me. | – 够了,祖寇殿下 -跟我争,你别太天真了 |
[14:38] | I have hundreds of war ship under my commad, and you, you just a banished prince. | 我麾下有百余艘战船,而你只不过是个被放逐的王子 |
[14:44] | No home, no *. your own father doesn’t even want you. | 无依无靠,连你父王都不要你了 |
[14:49] | You’re wrong. Once I deliver the avatar to my father, he will welcome me home with honor and restore my right for place on throne. | 你错了,只要我将降世神通交给父王, 他一定会给我荣耀,接我回去。 |
[14:57] | If your father really want you home, he will let you return by now, avatar or no avatar. | 如果你的父王真心想让你回去, 早就那么做了,降世神通不是关键 |
[15:03] | but in his eyes you are a failure and a disgrace to the Fire Nation. | 在他眼你你就是个失败者,是火军的耻辱 |
[15:08] | -That’s not true. -You have a scar to proof it. | – 胡扯 -那个疤不就是证明吗? |
[15:12] | -Maybe you like one to match. -Is that a challenge? | – 你就是怕输吧? -想挑战吗? |
[15:15] | -An agni kai. At sunset. -Very well. | – 机掌决斗吧,就在黄昏时分 -好啊 |
[15:20] | It’s a shame your father won’t be here to watch me humiliate you. I think your uncle will do. | 真可惜,你父亲不能亲眼见证我是 怎样羞辱你的。不过,你皇叔在也一样 |
[15:26] | Prince Zuko, have you forgotten what happened last night when you do the halm master. | 祖寇王子,昨晚我教给你的那些技巧还记著吗? |
[15:33] | I will never forget. | 我永远的忘不了 |
[15:41] | Hey, come back. | 嘿,回来 |
[15:43] | Come on, little lemur, that hungry guy won’t bother you anymore. | 过来,小家伙,那个只知道吃的家伙不会再烦你了 |
[15:49] | Firebinders? They were here? | 御火师?他们来过这? |
[16:01] | Gyatso… | 雅俗大师.. |
[16:04] | Hey, Aang, you find my dinner yet? | 嘿,安昂, 我的晚餐你藏哪了? |
[16:07] | Aang, I wasn’t really get to eat a leamer. OK? Oh, man. | 安昂, 我不是真的要吃那个小家伙 |
[16:13] | Come on, Aang. Everything will be alright. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧,安昂, 一切都会没事的,咱们离开这儿吧 |
[16:33] | Aang. | 安昂 |
[16:45] | Send word to the fire lord immediatly. The avatar has returned. | 立刻发消息给大王,降世神通回来了 |
[16:57] | Aang, come on. Let’s abort it. | 安昂, 别这样,想开点 |
[17:12] | -What happened? -He found a firebinder killed Gyatso. | – 出啥事了? -他发现 雅俗 大师被御火师杀了 |
[17:16] | No, it is avatar’s spirit. He must triger this. I’m getta trying him calming down. | 哦,不,降世神通显灵了,安昂 现在还不能控制这力量,我得让他冷静下来 |
[17:22] | Well, do it before he gloze off the mountain. | 对,最好在他炸平这座山头之前 |
[17:41] | Remember your firebinding basics, Prince Zuko. They are your greatest weapons. | 祖寇殿下,记住御火术的基础,基础是最有力的武器 |
[17:46] | I refuse to let him win. | 我不会让他赢的 |
[17:51] | This will be over very quickly. | 让我速战速决 |
[18:31] | Basics, Zuko! Break his root! | 基础,祖寇,攻他下盘 |
[19:21] | Do it. | 来呀 |
[19:26] | That’s it. Your father rasied a cowered | 就这点能耐,你父亲生了个懦夫 |
[19:30] | Next time you get my way, I promise, I won’t hold back. | 下回你再挡我的路,我保证绝饶不了你 |
[19:47] | No, Price Zuko, do not entertain your victory. | 祖寇殿下,别跟他一般见识 |
[19:52] | So this is how the great Commador Zhao act and defeat, disgraceful. | 这就是伟大的赵中校制胜的绝招啊,无耻啊无耻 |
[19:58] | Even an exile, my nephew is more honourable than you. | 即使是被流放了,我侄子也比你值得被尊敬- |
[20:04] | Thanks again for the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
[20:06] | It was delicious. | 的确挺好喝 |
[20:13] | -Did you really mean that, uncle? -Of course. | – 皇叔,你是认真的吧? -骗你干嘛? |
[20:16] | I told you jasmine tea is my favourite. | 茉莉花茶是我得最爱(又打岔) |
[20:24] | Aang, I know you’re upset, and I know how hard when it is to lose the people you love. | 安昂,我知道你很伤心,失去所爱的人的痛苦我也知道 |
[20:30] | I was doing the same thing when I lost my mom. | 我妈妈去世的时候我也像你这样 |
[20:34] | Monk Gyatso and the other airbinders maybe gone, but you still have a family. | 雅俗 大师和其他御气师虽然不在了, 但是你还有家人啊 |
[20:41] | Sokka and I, we are your family now. | 索卡和我都是你的家人 |
[20:54] | Katara and I gotta let anything happen to you, promise. | 卡塔拉和我保证会保护你的 |
[21:03] | -I’m sorry. -It’s OK. It wasn’t your fault. | – 我很抱歉 -没事的,不是你的错 |
[21:07] | But you’re right, and the airbinder find this temple, that means they found the other ones too. | 你是对的,御火师发现了这座寺院, 一定也找到了其他的寺院 |
[21:11] | It really * the airbinder. | 御气一族真的消失了 |
[21:23] | -Everything is packed, you’re ready to go? -How is Ruko supposed to help me if I can’t talk to him. | – 一切的收拾好了,准备走了吗? -如果我不能和 罗库 大师说话,他又怎么帮助我? |
[21:29] | Maybe you’ll find a way. | 总会有办法的 |
[21:41] | Looks like you meet a new friend, Sakka. | 索卡,看来你交了新朋友 |
[21:44] | Can’t talk, must eat. | 饿死了,没空说话 |
[21:47] | Hey, little guy. | 嘿,小家伙 |
[21:51] | You, me and Appa, we’re all the lives to this place, we have to stick together. | 你,我和阿柏, 我们都来自这个地方,以后我们要相依为命啊 |
[21:57] | Katara, Sakka, say hello to the newest memebers of our family | 卡塔拉, 索卡, 见见我们家的新成员 |
[22:03] | What are you gonna name it? | 你打算叫它什么? |
[22:07] | Momo. | 模模 |
[22:14] | To be continued…… | -=未完待续=- |