时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:02] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:07] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:09] | Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the avatar mastered all 4 elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫安昂 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:37] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:41] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter four: The Warriors of Kyoshi | 第一卷 水 第四回 虚子武士 |
[01:12] | The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar | 要是没有降世神通的消息就别来烦我 |
[01:17] | Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. | 祖寇殿下, 消息倒是有,但是估计您不太想听 |
[01:22] | -Don’t get too upset. -Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader | -是个令人沮丧的消息 -皇叔,你曾经教导我作为一个 优秀的领袖要有宽广的心胸 |
[01:27] | Now whatever you have to say, I’m sure that I can take it. | 放心,现在不管您说什么,我都能接受 |
[01:30] | Okay, then… we have no idea where he is. | 那么,好吧,这个…我们还不知道他在哪 |
[01:34] | -WHAT?! -You really should open a window in here. | -什么?! -你真应该把窗户打开,让这�堻q通风 |
[01:39] | – Give me the map! -There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, | -把地图给我 -已经对降世神通去过的地方进行了盘查 |
[01:43] | but he is impossible to track down. | 但是我们发现完全没可能对神通进行跟踪 |
[01:46] | How am I gonna find him, Uncle? | 皇叔,我该怎么找到他呢 |
[01:48] | He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering | 他的行踪完全没有规律可循 |
[01:51] | You have no idea where you’re going, do you? | 你都不知道我们该去哪吧,我没说错吧? |
[01:55] | Weeelll, I know it’s near water… | 我知道咱们的目的地在水上 |
[01:57] | I guess we’re getting close then. | 我想我们马上就到了 |
[02:03] | Momo, marbles please. | 模模, 把弹球给我 |
[02:07] | Hey Katara! Check out this airbending trick! | 嘿, 卡塔拉, 瞧瞧这个御气小戏法 |
[02:13] | -That’s great, Aang. -You didn’t even look | -不错啊, 安昂. -你连看都没看 |
[02:17] | – That’s great! – But I’m not doing it now. | -是不错啊 -我现在啥也没做啊 |
[02:20] | Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing. | 哎,你就别烦她了,女孩在缝纫的时候不喜欢被打搅 |
[02:24] | What does me being a girl have to do with sewing? | 为啥当女孩就得缝纫? |
[02:27] | Simple:girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. | 很简单啊,女孩比男孩缝裤子要缝得好,男孩就比较擅长打猎、打仗啊之类的 |
[02:33] | It’s just the natural order of things. | 这是起码的常识嘛 |
[02:34] | All done with your pants! And look what a great job I did! | 我已经缝完你的裤子了,看看吧,缝得可好了呢 |
[02:40] | Wait! I was just kidding! I can’t wear these! Katara, PLEASE! | 不要吧,我刚才是开玩笑的,卡塔拉,你总不能让我这样穿出去吧 |
[02:44] | Don’t worry, Sokka. Where we’re going, you won’t need any pants! | 别担心,索卡, 咱们去的地方不用穿裤子 |
[02:53] | We just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn’t we get a little more flying done before we camp out? | 我们昨天刚刚修整完,今天应该多飞点好赶赶路 |
[02:58] | – He’s right. At this rate we won’t get to the North Pole until spring. -But Appa’s tired already, aren’t you boy? | -他说得对,在这样下去,春天也到不了北极 -但是,阿柏已经累了,对吧,伙计 |
[03:06] | I said, aren’t you boy? | 我是说,你累了吧, 伙计? |
[03:10] | Yeah, that was real convincing. Still, hard to argue with a ten ton magical monster. | 是啊,还真有说服力啊。没想到要和一个10吨的怪兽讨价还价 |
[03:16] | LOOK! | 看哪! |
[03:21] | That’s why we’re here… elephant koi. And I’m going to ride it. Katara, you’ve gotta watch me! | 我们来这儿就是为了这些「像鱼「,卡塔拉,让你看看我是怎么骑象鱼的 |
[03:29] | COLD! | 好冷啊!!! |
[03:33] | (他是秀逗了吧) | |
[03:57] | -He looks pretty good out there. -Are you kidding? The fish is doing all the work. | -看安昂骑得很棒呢! -瞎掰呢吧,鱼游得好看跟他有什么关系 |
[04:00] | No, Appa! Don’t eat that! | 嘿, 阿柏,那东西不能吃 |
[04:09] | Aww, man… | 真扫兴 |
[04:16] | There’s something in the water! | 水�堶惘n像有什么东西 |
[04:22] | – What’s wrong? -Aang’s in trouble. Aang! | -咋了?-安昂有麻烦了 -安昂! -快回来! |
[04:27] | Get out of there! Come back here! AANG! | 快回来,安昂! |
[04:53] | -What was that thing? -I don’t know. -Well, let’s not stick around and find out. Time to hit the road. | -那是啥东西? -我也不知道 -别管那鬼东西是啥,赶紧赶路吧… |
[05:10] | … Or we could stay a while… | …小留一会儿,我也不太介意 |
[05:17] | -You three have some explaining to do. -And if you don’t answer all our questions, we’re throwing you back in the water with the unagi. | -你们三个赶紧说明来历 -要是你们不老实,就把你们扔到水�堨h喂鳗鱼 |
[05:25] | Show yourselves, cowards! | 懦夫,有种就让老子看看你们是谁 |
[05:29] | -Who are you? Where are the men who ambushed us? -There were no men. We ambushed you. | -你们是谁,伏击我们的男人们在哪? -没有男人伏击你们,是我们做的 |
[05:34] | Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here? | 现在老实说,你们是谁,来这干嘛? |
[05:37] | Wait a second, there’s no way that a bunch of girls took us down. | 等等,我们不可能中了一群小姑娘的道儿 |
[05:40] | A bunch of girls, huh? The unagi’s gonna eat well tonight. | 一群「小姑娘「?看来今晚鳗鱼有的吃了 |
[05:45] | No, don’t hurt him! He didn’t mean it. My brother is just an idiot sometimes. | 等等,别伤害他,我哥哥有时候容易犯浑 |
[05:49] | It’s my fault. I’m sorry we came here. I wanted to ride the elephant koi. | 对不起,是我的不是,我们不该来这,我只想骑骑「像鱼「 |
[05:54] | How do we know you’re not Fire Nation spies? Kyoshi stayed out of the war so far. And we intend to keep it that way! | 我们怎么知道你们不是火国奸细。 虚子岛一直得以远离战争,我们可不想卷进去 |
[06:02] | This island is named for Kyoshi? I know Kyoshi! | 这个岛叫虚子岛?我认识虚子 |
[06:06] | Ha! How could you possibly know her? Avatar Kyoshi was born here four hundred years ago. | 哈,竟说笑,你咋能认识她,神通虚子出生于400年前 |
[06:13] | She’s been dead for centuries. | 她都去世了几百年了 |
[06:16] | I know her because I’m the Avatar. | 我认识她,因为我就是降世神通 |
[06:19] | That’s impossible! The last Avatar was an airbender who disappeared a hundred years ago. | 那不可能,最后一任降世神通是个御气师,100年前他就消失了 |
[06:24] | -That’s me! -Throw the imposter to the unagi! | -你说的就是我喽 -把这帮人给我扔进水�堻畷螺� |
[06:31] | Aang… do some airbending… | 安昂,亮两招御气术啊! |
[06:40] | It’s true… you are the Avatar! | 是真的啊,你就是降世神通 |
[06:44] | Now… check this out! | 现在,再让你们瞧瞧这个(~ ~|||) |
[06:55] | -Did you hear the news? The Avatar’s on Kyoshi! -HUH? | -你听说了吗,降世神通来虚子岛了 -啊? |
[07:00] | (于是一传十,十传百,终于成为了全球皆知的秘密) | |
[07:08] | The Avatar’s on Kyoshi Island?Uncle, ready the rhinos. He’s not getting away from me this time. | 降世神通在虚子岛上?皇叔,准备好战船,这会不会再让他跑了 |
[07:14] | -Are you going to finish that? -I was going to save it for later! | -这个你不吃了吧? -我一会儿会解决掉它的 |
[07:36] | All right! Dessert for breakfast! These people sure know how to treat an Avatar! | 好了,开始吃早餐了,呵呵,这群人真的知道该怎样侍奉降世神通 |
[07:42] | -Mmm… Katara you’ve got to try these! ( – Well, maybe just a bite… | -卡塔拉, 来常常这个 -好吧,就尝一小口 |
[07:46] | Sokka, what’s your problem? EAT! | 索卡, 愣著干嘛?吃啊 |
[07:51] | -Not hungry. -But you’re always hungry! | -我-不-饿 -这可不像你啊 |
[07:54] | – He’s just upset because a bunch of girls kicked his butt yesterday -They snuck up on me! | -他只是不爽昨天被一群女孩收拾了 -她们偷袭我 |
[08:00] | Right. And then they kicked your butt. | 没错啊,然后她们好好的收拾了你一顿 |
[08:02] | Sneak attacks don’t count! Tie me up with ropes! I’ll show them a thing or two. | 偷袭不算数,还敢绑我,让我教训教训她们 |
[08:07] | I’m not scared of any girls.Who do they think they are anyway? | 我才不怕那些小丫头片子呢,她们以为自己是谁啊? |
[08:12] | Mmm… this is tasty. | 嗯,是挺好吃的 |
[08:14] | -What’s he so angry about? It’s great here. They’re giving us the royal treatment. -Hey, don’t get too comfortable. It’s risky for us to stay in one place for very long. | -他生什么气嘛,在这�堳搧萓h好 -别太懈怠了,在一个地方呆太长时间会很危险 |
[08:23] | I’m sure we’ll be fine. Besides, did you see how happy I’m making this town? They’re even cleaning up that statue in my honor! | 我们一定会没事的,你看我在这,镇上人都很快乐,她们甚至清洁了虚子的塑像 |
[08:30] | Well, it’s nice to see you excited about being the Avatar. I just hope it doesn’t all go to your head. | 你愿意做回降世神通,我很替你高兴,只是不希望你被高兴冲昏了头脑 |
[08:35] | Come on, you know me better than that. I’m just a simple monk. | 你还不了解我吗,我只是个简单的小和尚 |
[09:06] | Painting the Avatar… that’s easy enough… | 给神通画像…这很容易 |
[09:09] | Oh… there’s another one… I’ll make an adjustment here, and… | 哦,又多了一个…好吧,那就调整一下 |
[09:13] | There’s more… what… | 哦,越来越多了 |
[09:48] | Sorry ladies! Didn’t mean to interrupt your dance lesson. | 对不起啦,各位女士,打扰了你们的舞蹈课 |
[09:50] | I was just looking for somewhere to get a little workout? | 我只是想找个人活动活动筋骨 |
[09:53] | Well, you’re in the right place. | 那你可是来对地方了 |
[09:55] | Sorry about yesterday. I didn’t know that you were friends with the Avatar. | 昨天对不住了,我不知道你是降世神通的朋友 |
[10:00] | It’s all right. I mean, normally I’d hold a grudge, but seeing as you guys are a bunch of girls, I’ll make an exception. | 没关系。一般人我都不让著他们,可你们是女孩,可以给些例外 |
[10:05] | I should hope so. A big strong man like you? We wouldn’t stand a chance. | 真是受宠若惊啊,像你这么高大威猛,我们怎么会是你的对手呢 |
[10:11] | True. But don’t feel bad. After all, I’m the best warrior in my village. | 话是这么说,不过也不要难过嘛,我可是我们村�堻抯F害的武士 |
[10:15] | Wow! Best warrior, huh? In your whole village? Maybe you’d be kind enough to give us a little demonstration. | 是你们村最好的武士呢?!不如你跟我们做几个示范动作,教我们俩招 |
[10:22] | -Oh… well… I mean… I… -Come on, girls! Wouldn’t you like him to show us some moves? | -噢,我的意思是… -对吧,姐妹们,让她教我们几招 |
[10:29] | Well, if that’s what you want, I’d be happy to. | 好吧,既然你们坚持,就给你们露一小手 |
[10:32] | All right, you stand over there. This may be a little tough, but try to block me. | 你就站在这儿,可能这有点困难,试著防我 |
[10:42] | -Heh heh… good. Of course, I was going easy on you. -Of course. | -不错啊,是我给你放水了 -那可不是嘛 |
[10:47] | Let’s see if you can handle this! | 再尝尝这招 |
[10:51] | That does it! | 你居然来真的 |
[11:05] | Anything else you want to teach us? | 还想教我们点啥啊? |
[11:13] | There she is, girls. Me in a past life. | 看吧,姑娘们,这就是我的前世 |
[11:17] | You were pretty! | 你过去可真漂亮 |
[11:20] | Excuse me for a second, ladies. | 女士们,请恕我失陪一下 |
[11:26] | Oh, good! Can you help me carry this back to the room? It’s a little heavy. | 你来得正是时候,你能帮我把这些送回屋吗,有点沉 |
[11:30] | -Actually, I can’t right now. -What do you mean you can’t? | -抱歉,现在帮不了你 -为啥? |
[11:33] | I promised the girls that I’d give them a ride on Appa. Why don’t you come with us? It’ll be fun! | 我答应带姑娘们去骑阿柏,一起来吧,会很好玩的 |
[11:37] | Watching you show off for a bunch of girls does not sound like fun. | 看你跟一群姑娘炫耀,可不是什么好玩的事 |
[11:41] | -Well, neither does carrying your basket. – It’s not my basket. These supplies are for our trip. | -你是想让我帮你搬这些 -不是帮我,这是我们今后路上吃的口粮 |
[11:47] | – I told you, we have to leave Kyoshi soon. – I don’t want to leave Kyoshi yet. I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something I really like about this place. | -我跟你说过,我们得快点离开虚子岛 -我还不想离开,这�埵钓У﹞ㄔX的东西吸引著我 |
[11:56] | What’s taking you so long, Aangy? | 你在磨蹭些什么啊,小安安 |
[11:59] | -Aangy… -Just a second, Koko! | -小安安?(好麻呀) -就来,可可 |
[12:02] | ‘Simple monk,’ huh? I thought you promised me that this Avatar stuff wouldn’t go to your head. | 真是简单的小和尚啊!我记得你曾向我保证,降世神通的头衔不会冲昏你的头脑 |
[12:07] | It didn’t. You know what I think? You just don’t want to come because you’re jealous. | 我没有啊,你知道我怎么想吗?你不愿意跟来,是因为你嫉妒 |
[12:12] | -Jealous? Of what? -Jealous that we’re having so much fun without you. | -嫉妒?嫉妒什么? -嫉妒我们没有你也可以玩得很开心 |
[12:16] | -That’s ridiculous. -It is a little ridiculous, but I understand. | -真是不可理喻啊 -你的想法是有不可理喻,不过也是可以理解的 |
[12:32] | Uh… hey, Suki. | 嗯,嘿,苏琪 |
[12:34] | Hoping for another dance lesson? | 还想上上舞蹈课吗? |
[12:37] | -No… I… well, let me explain -Spit it out! | -嗯,那个,我是想说.. -有话快说 |
[12:40] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[12:44] | I would be honored if you would teach me. | 如果可以的话,我想拜你为师 |
[12:47] | -Even if I’m a girl? – I’m sorry if I insulted you earlier. | -即便我是个女孩? -我对之前说过的错话道歉 |
[12:50] | -I was wrong. -We normally don’t teach outsiders, let alone boys. | -我错了 -我们从不教外人武功,更别说是教男孩 |
[12:55] | Please make an exception. I won’t let you down | 请破个例吧,我不会让你失望的 |
[12:58] | – All right. But you have to follow all of our traditions. -Of course! -And I mean ALL of them | -那好吧,但是你得完全遵守我们的门规 -那当然 -我可是说全部要遵守 |
[13:07] | Do I really have to wear this? It feels a little… girly. | 我真的必须要穿成这样吗,这看起来太女气了 |
[13:11] | It’s a warrior’s uniform. You should be proud. | 这是武士的盔甲,你应该为此感到自豪。 |
[13:14] | The silk threads symbolizes the brave blood that flows through our veins. | 丝线象征著勇士血管中流淌的热血 |
[13:18] | The gold insignia represents the honor of the warrior’s heart. | 金色的徽章象征著武者之心的尊严 |
[13:22] | Bravery and honor. | 勇敢而庄重 |
[13:24] | Hey Sokka! Nice dress! | 嘿,索卡, 裙子挺漂亮啊 |
[13:36] | Katara, remember how the unagi almost got me yesterday? | 嘿,卡塔拉,记得昨天差点抓到我的那个鳗鱼吗 |
[13:41] | -Yeah. -Well, I’m gonna go ride it now. It’s gonna be REAL dangerous. | -记得 -我现在要去骑骑它,那可会很危险呦 |
[13:46] | -Good for you. -You’re not going to stop me? – Nope. | -不错啊。-你不阻止我吗? -不会。 |
[13:48] | -Have fun. -I will. -Great. -I know it’s great. -I’m glad you know. -I’m glad you’re glad. -Good! -Fine! | -好好玩吧。-我会的 …..吵来吵去,吵来吵去…… |
[14:03] | You’re not going to master it in one day | 你不可能在一天之内就掌握所有招式 |
[14:05] | Even I’m not that good. | 即便是我也不行 |
[14:06] | I think I’m starting to get it. | 我想我开始找到窍门了 |
[14:17] | It’s not about strength | 并不是要用蛮力 |
[14:20] | Our technique is about using your opponents’ force against them. | 这是一种借力打力的功夫 |
[14:23] | Loosen up. Think of the fan as an extension of your arm | 手臂要放松,把扇子看成是手臂的延长 |
[14:27] | Wait for an opening and then… | 找到破绽,然后… |
[14:35] | I fell on purpose to make you feel better! | 我是故意这么做好让你有点成就感 |
[14:37] | I got you! Admit I got you! | 我赢你了,真的,我赢你了刚才 |
[14:42] | Okay, it was a lucky shot. Let’s see if you can do it again. | 好吧,刚才算你运气好,再来,看看你是不是有真功夫 |
[14:53] | What’s taking so long? | 都等了这么长时间了 |
[14:54] | I’m sure it will be here any second! | 我保证它可能随时就来 |
[14:58] | What about this? | 给你们表演这个看看怎么样 |
[15:00] | Not that again. Boring. | 咋又是这玩艺,真无聊 |
[15:03] | Where’s the unagi? It’s getting late. | 哪有鳗鱼的影儿啊,都这么晚了 |
[15:06] | Where’re you going? Don’t leave! | 你们要去哪啊,别走啊 |
[15:09] | Sorry, Aang! Maybe next time. | 抱歉了,安昂, 下回有机会再说吧 |
[15:17] | Katara! You came! | 卡塔拉, 你终于来了 |
[15:19] | I wanted to make sure you were safe. | 我想确定一下你是否安全 |
[15:21] | You really had me worried. | 我很为你担心 |
[15:22] | Back there you acted like you didn’t care | 但是当时你好像并不在意 |
[15:25] | -I’m sorry. -Me too. | -我很抱歉 -我也是 |
[15:27] | I did let all that attention go to my head. | 我一时头脑发热作了那些错事 |
[15:30] | I was being a jerk. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[15:31] | Well, get out of the water before you catch a cold, you big jerk! | 那还在水�堳搧蛪F嘛,大傻瓜,别感冒了 |
[15:36] | On my way! | 我这就上来了 |
[16:21] | Hang on, Aang! | 安昂, 抓住了 |
[16:34] | Aang! | 安昂! |
[17:02] | Zuko! | 坏了, 祖寇来了 |
[17:18] | I want the Avatar alive. | 给我活捉降世神通 |
[17:36] | Wake up, Aang! | 快醒醒啊, 安昂 |
[17:45] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[17:48] | don’t ride the unagi. Not fun. | 千万别骑鳗鱼啊,一点也不好玩 |
[17:58] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[18:01] | Firebenders have landed on our shores! | 火宗人 在我们的海滩上登陆了 |
[18:03] | Girls, come quickly! | 姑娘们,快跟我来,该战斗了 |
[18:05] | Hey, I’m not a… oh, whatever! | 嘿,我才不是(姑娘)…哎,随便吧 |
[18:15] | Come out, Avatar! You can’t hide from me forever! | 降世神通,快滚出来,你不可能永远躲著我 |
[18:23] | Find him. | 把他给我找出来 |
[19:02] | I guess training’s over. | 我看我们训练结束了 |
[19:16] | Nice try, Avatar! But these little girls can’t save you. | 这些小妞身手不错啊,可惜她们救不了你 |
[19:20] | Hey! Over here! | 嘿,大爷在此 |
[19:23] | Finally! | 终于出现了 |
[20:05] | Get inside. | 快进去 |
[20:09] | -Look what I brought to this place. -It’s not your fault. | -看我给这个村子带来了什么 -这不是你的错 |
[20:13] | Yes, it is. These people got their town destroyed trying to protect me. | 这是我的错,村民们为了保护我而舍弃了自己的村子 |
[20:17] | Then let’s get out of here. Zuko will leave Kyoshi to follow us. | 我们应该离开这,祖寇会跟我们离开,村子就安全了 |
[20:20] | I know it feels wrong to run, but I think it’s the only way. | 我知道就这样逃走很不好,但这是唯一的方法 |
[20:24] | I’ll call Appa. | 我这就去叫阿柏 |
[20:33] | There’s no time to say goodbye. | 没有时间告别了 |
[20:35] | What about, “I’m sorry”? | 我只想向你说抱歉 |
[20:37] | -For what? – I treated you like a girl when I should have treated you like a warrior. | -抱歉什么? -我应是你为一个武士,而不是一个女孩 |
[20:40] | I am a warrior. But I’m a girl, too. | 我是一个武士,但,我也是个女孩 |
[20:47] | Now get out of here! We’ll hold them off. | 快走吧,我来帮你拖住他们 |
[20:54] | Appa, yip yip! | 阿柏, 走啦,走啦 |
[20:58] | Back to the ship! Don’t lose sight of them! | 赶紧追上他们,别跟丢了 |
[21:05] | I know it’s hard, but you did the right thing. | 我知道这很难接受,但是你作了正确的决定 |
[21:07] | Zuko would have destroyed the whole place if we had stayed. | 如果我们再留在那�堙A祖寇会毁了整个村子 |
[21:11] | They’re going to be okay, Aang. | 他们会没事的 |
[21:15] | What are you doing?! | 你这是要干嘛? |
[21:54] | Thank you, Avatar | 谢谢你,降世神通 |
[21:57] | I know, I know. That was stupid and dangerous. | 我知道,我知道,那么做既愚蠢,又危险 |
[22:00] | Yes, it was. | 是啊,没错 |
[22:03] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |