时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫安昂 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Book one: Water Chapter six: Inprisoned | 第一卷 水 第六回 入狱 |
[01:07] | Great, you’re back! What’s for dinner? | 太好了,你终于回来了,晚饭吃啥? |
[01:09] | We’ve got a few options. First, round nuts | 咱们今晚吃自助餐,你可以选圆形坚果, |
[01:12] | and some kind of oval shaped nuts, and some rock shaped nuts that might just be rocks. | 椭圆形坚果,或者是石头形的坚果,没准它就是石头 |
[01:21] | – Dig in! -Seriously, what else ya got? | -砸了它,吃吧 -说真的,有没有点实在的 |
[01:34] | What was that!? | 那是啥声音啊? |
[01:40] | It’s coming from over there! | 声音是从那边来的 |
[01:42] | Shouldn’t we run away from huge booms ? not toward them? | 你们不是傻了吧,不赶紧躲起来,反倒跑过去看 |
[01:58] | -An earthbender! -Let’s go meet him! | -是个御土师 -咱们去会会他 |
[02:00] | He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously. | 他看起来很危险,咱们小心点慢慢靠近 |
[02:02] | Hello there, I’m Katara! What’s your name? | 你好啊,我叫卡塔拉, 你贵姓啊 |
[02:15] | Nice to meet you! | 兴会啊! |
[02:17] | We just wanted to say “hi” | 我只想打个招呼 |
[02:19] | Hey, that guy’s gotta be running somewhere, | 那个人肯定跑去哪了,附近可能会有城镇 |
[02:23] | maybe we’re near a village and I bet that village has a market! | 那�堛眯w会有集市 |
[02:25] | Which means no nuts for dinner! | 太好了,晚饭就不用吃坚果了 |
[02:28] | Hey! I worked hard to get those nuts! | 嘿,我辛辛苦苦才搞到那些坚果的 |
[02:31] | Yeh, I hate’em too. | 好啦,我承认,我也不愿意那它们当晚饭 |
[02:41] | Great hat. I’ll trade you some nuts for it. | 这帽子不错啊,我拿坚果跟你换吧 |
[02:50] | -Hi, mum -Where have you been, Haru? | -嘿,老妈 -阿鲁,你跑到哪去了 |
[02:52] | You’re late! Get started on your chores. | 都这么晚了,别忘了你还要做家务 |
[02:55] | Hey, you’re that kid! | 嘿,你就是刚才那个男孩吧 |
[02:57] | -Why did you run away before? -Uh, you must have me confused with some other kid. | -为啥你刚才要跑呢? -你一定是认错人了 |
[03:02] | No she doesn’t, we saw you earthbending. | 她才没认错呢,我们刚才还看到你用御土术来著 |
[03:07] | They saw you doing what? | 他们看见你干什么了? |
[03:09] | They’re crazy, mom, I mean, look at how they’re dressed! | 老妈,你怎么能信他们,看他们穿得古里古怪的 |
[03:14] | You know how dangerous that is! You know what would happen if they caught you earthbending! | 你知道那有多危险,如果被抓到的话, 你知道后果是什么 |
[03:19] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[03:24] | Fire Nation! Act natural! | 是火宗的,大家表现的自然点 |
[03:37] | What do you want? I’ve already paid you this week. | 我这个星期已经交过租了,你还要干什么? |
[03:40] | The tax just doubled. Wouldn’t want an accident, would we? | 上头有令,税钱加倍,你不想这�妫o生意外火灾吧? |
[03:45] | Fire is sometimes so hard to control. | 有时候火可是很难控制的哦 |
[03:56] | You can keep the copper ones. | 这些零钱就不要了 |
[04:03] | Nice guy. | 真是个大善人啊 |
[04:04] | How long has the Fire Nation been here? | 火国军队来这儿多久了? |
[04:06] | Five years. Fire Lord Ozai uses our town’s coal mines to fuel his ships. | 已经五年了,烈火王 欧宰 用我们这�堛荧悇升L的战船提供燃料 |
[04:12] | They’re thugs; they steal from us, and everyone here is too much of a coward to do anything about it. | 这帮暴徒,欺压我们, 可这儿的人都太懦弱,没人出来和他们斗 |
[04:18] | Quiet, Haru. Don’t talk like that. | 小声点,阿鲁, 别那样说话。 |
[04:20] | But, Haru’s an earthbender, he can help. | 但是阿鲁是个御土师,他可以和他们斗 |
[04:23] | Earthbending is forbidden. It’s caused nothing but misery for this village. | 在这�堭s土术被禁止了, 御土术只能给这个村子带来不幸 |
[04:28] | He must never use his abilities. | 他不能再使用御土术 |
[04:30] | How can you say that? Haru has a gift. | 你咋能这么说呢,阿鲁很有天赋 |
[04:33] | Asking him not to earthbend is like asking me not to waterbend. | 让他不用御土术,就像不让我用御水术一样 |
[04:37] | -It’s a part of who we are. – You don’t understand. | -御土术已经是他生命的一部分了 -你不了解这儿的情况 |
[04:41] | I understand that Haru can help you fight back. | 我知道阿鲁可以帮助你们进行反击 |
[04:44] | What can the Fire Nation do to you that they haven’t done already? | 看看火国军队都对你作了什么,他们不会就这样善罢甘休的 |
[04:47] | They could take Haru away! | 他们可能会抓走阿鲁的 |
[04:50] | Like they took his father. | 像抓走他父亲一样 |
[05:00] | My mom said you can sleep here tonight, but you should leave in the morning. | 老妈说你们今晚可以睡在这儿,但明早必须离开 |
[05:03] | Thanks. I’ll make sure Appa doesn’t eat all your hay. | 好的,谢了。我不会让阿柏把你们的干草都吃光的 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry about what I said earlier. I didn’t know about your father. | 我对我之前说过的话道歉,对你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[05:16] | That’s ok. It’s funny, the way you were talking back in the store, it reminded me of him. | 没关系的,有趣的是, 你在商店时说话的方式让我想起了父亲 |
[05:23] | -thanks. -My father was very courageous. | -是吗? -我父亲很有骨气 |
[05:26] | When the Fire Nation invaded, he and the other earthbenders were outnumbered ten to one, but they fought back anyway | 当火国大军时,他和其他的 御土师奋起反抗,以一抵十 |
[05:32] | He sounds like a great man. | 他一定是个很伟大的人 |
[05:35] | After the attack, they rounded up my father every other earthbender and took them away. We haven’t seen them since. | 在战斗之后,他们包围了父亲和其他御土师, 把他们抓走了,从那之后就再也没见过他 |
[05:42] | So, that’s why you hide your earthbending? | 所以你一直隐瞒自己会使用御土术? |
[05:44] | Yeh. The problem is that the only way I can feel close to my father now is when I practice my bending. | 没错,现在只有在练习御土术的时候, 我才能感到父亲的存在 |
[05:53] | He taught me everything I know. | 我所会的一切都是他传授的 |
[05:58] | -See this necklace? My mother gave it to me. -It’s beautiful. | -我戴的这条项链,是俺娘送给我的 -它真漂亮 |
[06:02] | I lost my mother in a Fire Nation raid. This necklace is all I have left of her. | 在火国入侵时,她去世了。 这条项链是她留给我唯一一件东西。 |
[06:08] | -It’s not enough, is it? -No. | -很想她,是吧 -嗯哪 |
[06:18] | -Help! -The mine | -救命啊 -是矿塌了 |
[06:22] | Help me! | 救我啊 |
[06:31] | It’s not working, we have to get help. | 这没不行,我们得去叫人来帮忙 |
[06:33] | There’s no time ? pull harder. | 时间不够了,用力拉 |
[06:36] | Haru, there’s a way you can help him. | 阿鲁,现在只有你能帮他 |
[06:38] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[06:40] | Please, there’s no one around to see you, it’s the only way. | 拜托了,周围没有人会看见的,这是唯一的办法了 |
[06:56] | Haru, you did it! | 阿鲁,你成功了 |
[07:06] | It was so brave of Haru to use his earthbending to help that old man. | 阿鲁真英勇,他用御土术就了那个老人家 |
[07:10] | -You must have really inspired him. -I guess so. | -肯定是你的鼓励起了作用 -可能是吧 |
[07:13] | Everyone should get some sleep. We’re leaving at dawn. | 行了,都歇了吧,大清早还要赶路呢 |
[07:16] | Dawn? Can’t we sleep in for once? | 大清早就走?不能睡个懒觉吗? |
[07:18] | Absolutely not! This village is crawling with Fire Nation troops. | 绝对不行,这个村�堥麭B都是火国军队 |
[07:21] | If they discover you’re here, Aang, we’ll be eating fireballs for breakfast. Good night. | 如果他们发现安昂在这儿, 明早就得拿火球当早餐了。晚安啊 |
[07:26] | -I’d rather eat fireballs than nuts. -Good night. | -火球也比坚果好吃 -我说过了,晚安! |
[07:54] | That’s him! That’s the earthbender! | 就是他,他是个御土师 |
[08:26] | They took him! They took Haru away! | 他们把他抓走了,他们抓走了阿鲁 |
[08:29] | -What? -The old man turned him in to the Fire Nation. It’s all my fault, I forced him into earthbending. | -啥?-那个老头向火国军高密了, 都是我的错,我强迫他用的御土术 |
[08:34] | Slow down, Katara, when did this happen? | 别著急,他们啥时把他抓走的? |
[08:37] | -Haru’s mother said they came for him at midnight. -Then it’s too late to track him, he’s long gone. | -阿鲁娘说他们半夜时来抓的人 -这就很难跟踪他们了,一定走得很远了 |
[08:41] | We don’t need to track him. The Fire Nation is going to take me right to Haru. | 不用跟踪他们,火国军会把我带到阿鲁那儿的 |
[08:45] | and why would they do that? | 他们干嘛要那么做呢? |
[08:48] | because they’re going to arrest me for earthbending. | 因为我要用御土术给他们看 |
[08:54] | I thought you were crazy at first, Katara, but this might work. | 起初我还以为你傻了呢,现在想想没准能成功 |
[08:57] | There are ventilation shafts throughout these mines, all Aang has to do is send an air current from that vent to this one right here. | 这些通风井遍及这些煤矿, 安昂只需从那边的通风孔送入气流 |
[09:03] | The boulder levitates and… tada! Fake earthbending. | 这个石球就会飘起来,嗒啦~ 假御土术就成功了 |
[09:07] | Aang. Did you get all that? | 安昂, 你都听明白了吗? |
[09:08] | Sure, I got it. | 当然,当然,我明白 |
[09:11] | Do you remember your cue? | 你都记住了? |
[09:12] | Yeh, yeh, just relax. You’re taking all the fun out of this. | 了了,了了~放轻松,不要弄没了这其中的乐趣 |
[09:16] | By this? do you mean intentionally getting captured by an army of ruthless firebenders? | 啥?你觉得用假御土术而让火国军抓去很有趣吗? |
[09:21] | Exactly! That’s fun stuff. | 没错,这件事挺好玩的 |
[09:23] | Here they come! Get in your places! | 他们来了,各就各位 |
[09:29] | Get out of my way, pipsqueak! | 别挡道,矮妞! |
[09:31] | How dare you call me pipsqueak? you giant-eared cretin! | 你竟敢叫我矮妞,你这个大耳朵白痴 |
[09:35] | -What did you call me? -A giant-eared cretin! | -你叫我啥? -大耳朵白痴 – |
[09:39] | Look at those things. Do herds of animals use them for shade? | 瞧你那对大耳朵,大的都可以给一群动物遮荫了 |
[09:43] | -I will not back off! | -你最好个我闪远点。说真的,你得闪远点 -我可没那么听话 |
[09:48] | I bet elephants get together and make fun of how large your ears are! | 估计大象见到你的大耳朵都会觉得可笑 |
[09:53] | That’s it ? you’re going down! | 够了,不收拾你是不行了 |
[09:56] | I’ll show you who’s boss. | 让你看看这儿谁说的算 |
[09:58] | earthbending style! | 御土神功! |
[10:03] | I said, earthbending style!? | 我说过了,御土神功! |
[10:11] | That lemur! It’s earthbending! | 那个狐猴居然会用御土术 |
[10:15] | No, you idiot! It’s the girl! | 你们这帮白痴,是这个女孩用的御土术 |
[10:18] | Oh, of course. | 哦,当然啦 |
[10:21] | I’ll hold her! You’ve got 12 hours to find Haru, | 我抓住她了。你有12个小时去找阿鲁 |
[10:25] | we’ll be right behind you. | 我们就跟在你后面 |
[10:35] | Momo, you have some big ears! | 模模,你的耳朵才真叫大呢 |
[11:16] | She’ll be fine, Aang, Katara knows what she’s doing | 她会没事的,卡塔拉知道自己在干什么 |
[11:27] | Earthbenders, it is my pleasure to welcome you aboard my modest shipyard. | 各位御土师们,你们大驾光临敝人的造船所,我不胜荣幸 |
[11:33] | I am your warden. I prefer to think of you not as prisoners, but as honored guests, | 我就是这儿的典狱长,但是我并没有 把各位看作是犯人,我视各位为上宾 |
[11:41] | and I hope you come to think of me as your humble and caring host. | 我也希望大家不要拘束,把我看成是卑下的主人 |
[11:47] | You will succeed here if you simply abide ? | 只要你们规规矩矩的,你们就… |
[11:57] | What kind of guest dishonors his host by interrupting him!? Take him below! | 哪种客人会随随便便的打断主人的演讲? 把他给我拖下去 |
[12:01] | One week in solitary will improve his manners. | 进面壁房没准能让他长长记性 |
[12:05] | Simply treat me with the courtesy I give you and we’ll get along famously. | 只要好好的照我说的做,保管你们不会出什么问题 |
[12:13] | You will notice earthbenders, that this rig is made entirely of metal. You are miles away from any rock or earth, | 你们可能发现了,这�堜狾釭熊硎c都是有钢铁制成,哪儿都没有土和石头 |
[12:23] | so if you have any illusions about employing that brutish savagery that passes for bending among you people, forget them. It is impossible. | 如果还试图用御土术搞暴乱逃跑, 那简直就是痴心妄想 |
[12:36] | Good day. | 好好干活吧 |
[13:04] | -Katara -Haru | -卡塔拉? -阿鲁! |
[13:05] | – What are you doing here? -It’s my fault you were captured. I came to rescue you. | -你来这儿干嘛? -你被抓都是我的错,我来这儿救你出去 |
[13:11] | -So, you got yourself arrested? – It was the only way to find you. | -所以你就让自己被抓了? -这是能找到你得唯一方法 |
[13:15] | You got guts, Katara, I’ll give you that. | 我不得不佩服你的勇气 |
[13:18] | Come one, there’s someone I want you to meet. | 过来,想介绍个人给你认识 |
[13:22] | Katara, this is my father, Tyro. | 卡塔拉, 这是我的父亲 泰罗(暂译) |
[13:25] | Dad, this is Katara. | 老爸,这是卡塔拉 |
[13:28] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 能见到您是我的荣幸 |
[13:32] | Have some dinner, Katara. | 卡塔拉,来吃点晚饭吧 |
[13:36] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 并没有看上去那么难吃 |
[13:42] | It’s still pretty bad though. | 不过还是不怎么好吃 |
[13:44] | Tyro, the prisoners are complaining there aren’t enough blankets to go around. -I’ll talk to the guards. | -泰罗,大家开始 抱怨没有足够的毯子来御寒 -我会去跟守卫交涉的 |
[13:48] | In the meantime, make sure the elderly are taken care of. The rest of us will simply have to hope for warmer weather. | 你去看看,要确保老人们能被很好的照顾, 我们其他人只能期盼天气能够暖和起来了 |
[13:55] | If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your escape plan? | 恕我冒昧,你的逃跑计划是什么? |
[13:58] | – Excuse me? -You know, the plan to get everyone off the rig? What is it? Mutiny? Sabotage? | -你说啥? -就是让大家逃离钻塔,怎么做?造反还是破坏? |
[14:03] | The plan? The plan is to survive – wait out this war. | 计划?我们的计划就是能够活下来 |
[14:08] | Hope that one day some of us can get back home and forget this ever happened. | 终有一天战争会结束,人们会回到家, 忘掉这�妫o生的一切 |
[14:12] | How can you say that? You sound like you’ve already given up. | 你怎么能这么说呢?好像你已经放弃了希望 |
[14:15] | Katara, I admire your courage and I envy your youth, | 卡塔拉, 我敬佩你的勇气,更嫉妒的年轻 |
[14:20] | but people’s lives are at stake here. The Warden is a ruthless man, and he won’t stand for any rebellion. | 我要为活著的人著想,典狱长是个凶残的人, 他不会给我们机会的 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, but we’re powerless. | 很遗憾,我们现在没有力量能够反抗 |
[14:31] | We’ll see about that. | 我就不信这个邪 |
[14:37] | Earthbenders! You don’t know me, but I know of you. | 御土师们,听我说。你们并不了解我,但我深知你们 |
[14:41] | Every child of my water tribe village was rocked to sleep with stories of the brave Earth Kingdom | 我们水族部落的孩子们每天 都是伴著土国勇士的故事入眠的 |
[14:47] | and the courageous earthbenders who guard its borders. | 土国人坚守土地的故事激励著我们 |
[14:50] | Some of you may think that the Fire Nation has made you powerless. | 你们当中的一些人认为火国军队削弱了你们的力量 |
[14:54] | Yes, they have taken away your ability to bend, | 没错,他们剥削了你们御土的能力 |
[14:57] | but they can’t take away your courage | 但是他们夺不走你们的勇气 |
[14:59] | and it is your courage they should truly fear! Because it runs deeper than any mine you’ve been forced to dig, any ocean that keeps you far from home. | 拿出你们的勇气给他们看看, 在真正的勇气面前这片海洋也不能 阻挡你们回到自己的家乡 |
[15:09] | It is the strength of your hearts that make you who you are, | 只有坚强的心才能找回自我 |
[15:12] | hearts that will remain unbroken when all rock and stone has eroded away | 我们的心要远比土石来的坚强 |
[15:17] | The time to fight back is now! | 是时候该奋起反击了! |
[15:20] | I can tell you the Avatar has returned! | 告诉大家,降世神通已经回来了! |
[15:23] | So remember your courage, earthbenders, let us fight for our freedom! | 让我们鼓起勇气,为我的自由而斗争! |
[16:08] | Your 12 hours are up, where’s Haru? We’ve got to get out of here. | 一切按你的计划进行,阿鲁在哪?咱们得离开了 |
[16:11] | -I can’t. – We don’t have much time, there are guards everywhere. Get on. | -我还不能走 -咱们时间不多,这�堥麭B都是警卫。快上来 |
[16:16] | Katara, what’s wrong? | 卡塔拉!怎么了? |
[16:19] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[16:21] | I’m not giving up on these people. | 我不会放弃这些人的 |
[16:28] | What do you mean you’re not leaving!? | 你说你不走,是啥意思? |
[16:30] | We can’t abandon these people. | 我们不能放弃这些人 |
[16:32] | There has to be a way to help them. | 肯定有办法能够帮助他们 |
[16:34] | Maybe she’s right. What do you say, Sokka? | 可能她是对的,你怎么看,索卡? |
[16:37] | I say you’re both crazy! | 我看你俩都疯了 |
[16:40] | Last chance, we need to leave ? now! | 这是最后的机会了,我们现在得走了 |
[16:42] | -No! -I hate when you get like this. | -我不走 -真不知道你怎么会这样 |
[16:46] | Come on, we better hide. | 咱们得找个地方躲一下 |
[16:56] | -Look! -Tell me exactly what you saw. | -看哪! -说清楚了,你们到底看到了什么? |
[17:00] | -Well, Sir, it looked like a flying bison. -What? -It was a giant flying buffalo, Sir, with an empty saddle. | -那个,长官,它看上去好像是个飞天野牛 -啥? -长官,是个巨大的飞天水牛之类的东西, 只是鞍上没有人 |
[17:07] | Which was it? A buffalo or a bison? | 到底是啥?是野牛还是水牛 (bison和buffalo二词没有显著的差别) |
[17:09] | Uh, I’m not sure what the difference is, but that’s not really the point is it, Sir? | 我不知道这两个有什么区别, 而且这也不是问题所在,不是吗? |
[17:15] | I’ll decide what the point is, fool! | 白痴,这�堨u有我决定什么是问题所在 |
[17:21] | You! Wake up the Captain. Search the entire rig! | 那个谁,把船长给我叫起来,搜查整个钻塔 |
[17:25] | -Sir? -What!? -That?was the Captain you just threw overboard, so? | -长官 -又咋的? -刚才被你扔到水�堛煽N是船长,那个… |
[17:30] | Then wake up someone I haven’t thrown overboard and search the rig! There’s something going on here and I don’t like it. | 那就找个没被我扔到水�堛漱H来管事,搜查整个区域,有我不喜欢的事要发生 |
[17:45] | We don’t have much time. What are we gonna do? | 时间不多,我们要做点啥? |
[17:47] | I wish I knew how to make a hurricane. | 我就知道我应该弄个飓风啥的 |
[17:51] | The Warden would run away and we’d steal his keys! | 典狱长会被吓跑的,然后我们就可以拿他留下的钥匙了 |
[17:54] | -Wouldn’t he just take his keys with him? – I’m just tossing ideas around. | -要是他带著要是一起跑了呢 -我只是想提个建议嘛 |
[17:58] | I tired talking the earthbenders into fighting back, but it didn’t work. | 我试著鼓励御土师们奋起反击,但没起作用 |
[18:02] | If there was just a way to help them help themselves. | 一定有办法能够让他们帮助自己走出困境 |
[18:05] | For that they’d need some kind of earth, or some rock? something they can bend. | 他们需要土才能使用御土术,石头也行 |
[18:10] | But this entire place is made of metal. | 但这�媥蒤茯O由金属制成的 |
[18:15] | No, it’s not. Look at the smoke. | 并不全是,看那儿的烟 |
[18:18] | I bet they’re burning coal ? In other words, earth. | 他们肯在那�媬N煤,也就是说这�埵酗g |
[18:27] | It’s almost dawn, we’re running out of time! Are you sure this is gonna work? | 已经天亮了,我们没时间了,你确定这方法有用? |
[18:31] | It should. These vents reminded me of our little trick back at the village. We’re gonna do the same thing, but on a much bigger scale. | 应该有用,这和在村�堶A的把戏原理一样, 只是这回规模要大一些 |
[18:38] | There’s a huge deposit of coal at the base of the silo, and the whole system is ventilated. Aang closed off all the vents except one. | 在竖井下堆著大量的煤块,整个系统都是连通的, 安昂将其他的通气孔都封死, |
[18:43] | When he does his airbending, the coal only has one place to go… right back here. | 只留下一个,当他用御气术时, 那些煤块只有一个地方可去,也就是这儿 |
[18:50] | There’s the intruder! | 快抓住入侵者! |
[18:52] | – Stay back, I’m warning you! -Katara stop! You can’t win this fight! | -别过来,我警告你们 -卡塔拉,快停下,你赢不了他们的 |
[19:00] | Listen to him well, child. You’re one mistake away from dying where you stand. | 不听老人言,你就会血溅当场的 |
[19:28] | Here’s your chance, earthbenders!Take it! Your fate is in your own hands! | 御土师们,你们的机会来了, 抓住它,你们的命运就掌握在你们的手�� |
[19:41] | Hahaha! Foolish girl! You thought a few inspirational words and some coal would change these people? | 傻丫头,几句鼓励的话, 几块破煤球就能改变这些人吗? |
[19:49] | Look at these blank, hopeless faces.There spirits were broken a long time ago. | 看看这些空虚绝望的脸吧, 他们的精神在很久之前就已经崩溃了 |
[19:56] | Oh? But you still believe in them?How sweet. | 但是你仍然信任他们啊,真令人感动啊 |
[20:02] | They’re a waste of your energy, little girl. You’ve failed. | 别白费力气了,小妞,你输定了 |
[20:22] | Show no mercy! | 不能放过他们! |
[20:26] | For the Earth Kingdom, attack! | 为了土强国,进攻! |
[21:07] | Get to the ship! We’ll hold them off! | 快到船上去,我们来拖住他们 |
[21:09] | Do not let them escape! | 别让他们跑了! |
[21:14] | Guys, throw me some coal! | 伙计们,给我些煤球 |
[21:30] | -No, please! I can’t swim! – Don’t worry, I hear cowards float. | -天啊,不要啊,我不会游泳 -别担心,煤能浮起来的 |
[21:47] | I want to thank you for saving me. For saving us. | 谢谢你救了我,救了我们大家 |
[21:50] | -All it took was a little coal. -It wasn’t the coal, Katara, it was you. | -我只是弄了一些煤球而已 -并不是煤球那么简单,都是你的功劳 |
[21:56] | Thank you for helping me find my courage, Katara, of the water tribe. | 来自水族部落的卡塔拉,谢谢你让我找回了勇气 |
[22:01] | My family and everyone here owes you much. | 我的家庭,还有这�堛漫狾酗H都亏欠你很多 |
[22:05] | -So, I guess you’re going home now? -Yes, to take back my village.To take back ALL of our villages! | -现在是回家的时候了 -是啊,夺回我们的村子,救回我们所有的村民! |
[22:13] | The Fire Nation will regret the day they set foot on our land! | 火国军队要为夺走我们的家园而付出代价! |
[22:18] | -Come with us. -I can’t. Your mission is to take back your home. | -跟我们并肩作战吧 -很抱歉,你们的任务是重拾家园 |
[22:23] | Ours is to get Aang to the North Pole. | 我们的任务是带安昂去北极 |
[22:26] | That’s him, isn’t it? The Avatar. | 他就是降世神通吧 |
[22:29] | Katara, thank you for bringing my father back to me. | 卡塔拉,多谢你救回了我的父亲 |
[22:34] | I never thought I’d see him again. I only wish there was some way… | 我从来都没想到还能再见到他, 我希望你也能…(见到你的母亲) |
[22:39] | I know. My mother’s necklace! It’s gone! | 是啊…我母亲的项链不见了! |
[22:45] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |