时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫安昂 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book one: Water Chapter eight: Avatar Roku (Winter Solsice, Part 2) | 第一卷 水 第八回 降世神通罗库 (冬至,第二部分) |
[01:01] | Let’s go Appa! Come on, boy! | 走啊,阿柏,起来啊,伙计 |
[01:04] | Look, I’m sorry, but Katara and Sokka aren’t coming to the Fire Nation with us. | 我很遗憾卡塔拉和索卡不能和我们一起去火烈国 |
[01:09] | If they got hurt, I’d never forgive myself. | 他们要是受伤了,我一辈子也不会原谅自己 |
[01:12] | So get your big butt off the ground and let’s go! | 抬起你的肥屁股,赶紧起来赶路 |
[01:17] | I think his big butt is trying to tell you something. | 我想它的肥屁股是想跟你说点啥 |
[01:20] | Please don’t go, Aang. The world can’t afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. | 别去, 安昂, 你要是有个三长两短,这个世界该怎么办 |
[01:25] | Neither can I. | 我该怎么办 |
[01:31] | But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means. | 但是我必须和罗库大师谈谈那个预兆, 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[01:35] | I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the Solstice. | 我必须在冬至日的日落前赶到烈火寺 |
[01:39] | That’s today. | 必须现在就出发 |
[01:43] | We’re not letting you go into the Fire Nation, Aang. | 安昂,我们不会让你去火国的 |
[01:47] | At least not without your friends. We got your back. | 除非…你能带上这些老朋友,伴你左右 |
[01:55] | It’s a long journey to the Crescent Island. (He hands Aang a parcel.) You’ll have to fly fast to have any chance of making it before sundown. | 此行路途遥远,你们必须急速前往 才有可能在日落前到达新月岛 |
[02:01] | -Good luck. – Thank you, for your… -Go | -祝你好运! -真是太谢…-快走! |
[02:11] | Having trouble sleeping? | 失眠了吗? |
[02:15] | Seen the Avatar lately? | 降世神通,我这就去抓你 |
[02:26] | Come on, boy! We’ve got a long way to go! Faster! | 快点啊,伙计,路还很远哪,再快点! |
[02:35] | Sailing into Fire Nation waters? | 竟然要开船进入火国地界 |
[02:38] | Of all the foolish things you have done in your 16 years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish. | 祖寇殿下,这是你16年来做过的最荒唐的事了 |
[02:46] | -I have no choice, Uncle -Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you | -皇叔,我别无选择 -难道你忘了你已经被你父王驱逐了? |
[02:52] | -What if you’re caught? -I’m chasing the Avatar. My father will understand why I’m returning home. | -你被抓到该怎么办? -我要追踪降世神通,父王会了解我为什么要回火国 |
[02:58] | You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type. | 你真是太高估他了,我皇兄可没有那么善解人意 |
[03:07] | There they are! Helmsman, full steam ahead! | 他们就在那儿,舵手,全速前进!! |
[03:12] | -Aang, we got trouble. – Yeah, and its gaining fast! | -安昂,我们有麻烦了 -可不是,他们还越开越快了! |
[03:23] | Really, Prince Zuko, couldn’t you shoot them down with something more fragrant? | 嗯,祖寇殿下,说真的, 你就不能用香一点的东西做炮弹吗? |
[03:32] | On my mark…Fire! | 听我号令,开火! |
[03:37] | -Fire ball! -I’m on it! | -火球来了 -别怕,交给我了。 |
[03:44] | We have to get out of Zuko’s range before he shoots another hot stinker at us! | 我们得甩开祖寇的战船, 他随时都可能再发个火球过来 |
[03:48] | -Can’t you make Appa go any faster? -Yeah, but there’s just one little problem. | -你就不能行行好飞得快一点? -快一点倒是没问题,只是又有一个大麻烦 |
[03:53] | A blockade! | 封锁线 |
[04:02] | Technically you are still in Earth Kingdom waters. Turn back now and they cannot arrest you. | 你现在仍在土国的海域内,现在调转船头还来得及 |
[04:07] | If we fly north we can go around the Fire Nation ships and avoid the blockade. | 如果向北飞就能够绕过火军的舰队,躲开封锁线 |
[04:11] | -It’s the only way. -There’s no time. | -这是唯一的方法了 -但是时间不多了 |
[04:14] | This is exactly why I didn’t want you to come. Its too dangerous. | 这就是我为什么不想让 你们一起来的原因了,太危险了 |
[04:17] | -This is exactly why I didn’t want you to come. Its too dangerous. -Let’s run this blockade. | -正因为危险,我们才不能让你独自前往 -让我们冲过封锁线吧! |
[04:21] | Appa! Yip! Yip! | 阿柏,驾,驾! |
[04:26] | -He’s not turning around. -Please Prince Zuko, if the Fire Nation captures you, there is nothing I can do. | -他并没有掉头 -拜托了,祖寇殿下, 如果火军抓到你,我也无能为力了 |
[04:33] | Do not follow the Avatar. | 不要再追降世神通了 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry, Uncle | 抱歉了,皇叔 |
[04:38] | Run the blockade! | 给我冲过封锁线! |
[04:40] | The Avatar…and the banished Prince. | 降世神通…被驱逐的王子都来了 |
[04:45] | This must be my lucky day. | 今天真是太走运了 |
[04:48] | -Commander Zhao, what are your orders? -Shoot the Bison down. | -赵将军,随时听从你的调遣 -把那个野牛给我射下来,船长 |
[04:53] | But there’s a Fire Navy ship out there, Sir, one of our own. What if it’s hit? | 那边有一艘火军的舰船,是自己人,不管他们了吗? |
[04:57] | So be it. It belongs to a traitor. Ignite! | 别管他,那是一艘叛军的船,准备点火! |
[05:05] | Shoot!!! | 发射! |
[05:28] | Appa! Are you ok? | 阿柏,你没事吧? |
[05:44] | Prince Zuko, the engines are damaged! We need to stop and make repairs! | 祖寇殿下,引擎被打坏了,我们需要艇船修理一下 |
[05:49] | – Do not stop this ship. -Launch! | -不能停 -发射!! |
[06:13] | Sokka! | 索卡! |
[06:37] | Ready? | 准备~ |
[06:43] | Fire! | 发射! |
[07:06] | -We made it!!! -We got into the Fire Nation…Great… | -我们成功了! -我们进火-国-了,太-棒-了! |
[07:10] | Where do you think the Avatar is headed, Sir? | 长官,您知道降世神通要去哪儿吗? |
[07:12] | I’m not sure. But I bet a certain banished prince will know. | 不太清楚,但我相信那个被驱逐的王子一定知道 |
[07:19] | -We’re on a collision course! -We can make it! | -他们两边夹击啊! -我们能过去的! |
[07:23] | -The boarding party is ready to apprehend Prince Zuko, Sir. -Wait | -先锋团即将截住祖寇王子 -且慢! |
[07:27] | – Wait. Cut the engines. Let them pass. -Sir? | -让他们停船,放他们过去 -长官? |
[07:52] | There it is! | 我们到了! |
[07:54] | The island Roku’s dragon took me to! | 这岛就是罗库的坐骑曾经带我来的地方。 |
[08:02] | You did it buddy. Nice flying. | 你做到了,伙计,飞得不错 |
[08:05] | -Oh! You must be tired! -No | -噢,你一定是累了吧。 -没啊。 |
[08:09] | I’m good. Refreshed and ready to fight some firebenders. | 我一点也不累,准备好了,一会就去撂倒几个御火师 |
[08:13] | I was talking to Appa. | 我是在和阿柏说话呢~ |
[08:16] | Well, I was talking to Momo. | 谁说我是在和你说话呢,我正和模模聊呢 |
[08:26] | -I don’t see any guards. -The Fire Nation must have abandoned the temple when Avatar Roku died. | -咋都没见到警卫呢? -肯定在降世神通罗库死后这�奡N荒废了 |
[08:31] | Its almost sundown. We’d better hurry. | 太阳就快落山了,我们得快点了 |
[08:43] | Wait…I think I heard something. | 等等,我想我听到了点动静 |
[08:48] | We are the Fire Sages. Guardians of the temple of the Avatar. | 我们是烈火侍者,负责看守降世神通的大殿 |
[08:54] | -Great! I am the Avatar. -We know | -太好了,我就是降世神通 -这个我们知道 |
[09:02] | I’ll hold them off. Run! | 我来拖住他们,快跑! |
[09:09] | If the Avatar contacts Roku, there’s no telling how powerful the boy will become. Split up and find him! | 如果降世神通和罗库接触到了, 不知他会强大到什么程度,分头找,抓住他! |
[09:20] | -Follow me -Do you know where you’re going? -Nope | -跟我来! -你知道要往哪跑吗?-不知道(汗\\\) |
[09:23] | -Wrong way -Come back! | -此路不通 -给我回来! |
[09:34] | I don’t want to fight you. I am a friend. | 我不想和你交手,我是朋友,不是敌人 |
[09:37] | Firebenders aren’t our friends. | 御火师可不是我们的朋友 |
[09:41] | – I know why you’re here, Avatar. -You do? | -降世神通,我知道你此行的目的 -真的吗? |
[09:45] | You wish to speak to Avatar Roku. | 没错,你想和降世神通罗库谈谈 |
[09:49] | -I can take you to him. -How? | -我可以带你去找他 -怎么去? |
[09:57] | This way. | 这边走~ |
[09:59] | Find him | 找到他 |
[10:01] | Time is running out. Quickly! | 时间不多了,咱们快走 |
[10:13] | What’s he up to, Uncle? Why didn’t Commander Zhao arrest me? | 他想干什么?为什么赵不抓我? |
[10:16] | Because he wants to follow you. He knows you’ll lead him to the prize you’re both after the Avatar. | 因为他想跟踪你,他知道你会引领他找到降世神通的 |
[10:24] | If Zhao wants to follow our trail of smoke, then that’s exactly what I’ll let him do. | 我不会这么轻易就让赵的小算盘得逞的 |
[10:31] | Avatar Roku once called this temple his home. He formed these secret passages out of the magma. | 罗库大师曾视烈火寺如自己的家一样, 是他一手建立了这�堛卤K道 |
[10:36] | -Did you know Avatar Roku? -No. But my grandfather knew him. | 你见过罗库大师吗?但是我的祖父们侍奉过他 |
[10:40] | Many generations of Fire Sages guarded this temple long before me. | 烈火 侍者代代相传负责看守烈火寺 |
[10:45] | We all have a strong spiritual connection to this place. | 我们都和这座寺院有著某种精神上的感应 |
[10:49] | Is that how you knew I was coming? | 这就是你为什么知道我会来的原因吧 |
[10:51] | A few weeks ago, an amazing thing occurred. The statue of Avatar Roku, its eyes began to glow! | 几个星期前,有异象发生, 罗库大师塑像的眼睛开始发光 |
[10:59] | That’s when we were at the Air Temple. Avatar Roku’s eyes were glowing there too! | 和气寺中罗库的塑像的眼睛也发光了 |
[11:03] | At that moment, we knew you had returned to the world. | 在那一刻,我们知道了你已经回到了这个世界 |
[11:08] | If this is the Avatar’s temple, why did the Sages attack me? | 如果这是降世神通的寺院, 为什么侍者们要来攻击我 |
[11:11] | Things have changed. In the past, the Sages were loyal only to the Avatar. When Roku died, the Sages eagerly awaited for the next Avatar to return. | 说来话长啊。原来侍者们都忠于降世神通, 但是罗库死后,侍者们都 期待著下个降世神通的出现 |
[11:21] | But he never came. | 但是他始终没有出现 |
[11:24] | -They were waiting for me. – Hey, don’t feel bad. You’re only a hundred years late. | -他们一直在等我 -不要感到抱歉嘛,你只不过晚来了100年而已 |
[11:29] | They lost hope the Avatar would ever return. When Fire Lord Sozen began the war, my grandfather and the other Sages were forced to follow him. | 当烈火王发动战争的时候,我们的梦想破灭了, 我的祖父和其他侍者被迫跟随他 |
[11:39] | I never wanted to serve the Fire Lord. When I learned you were coming, I knew I would have to betray the other Sages. | 我从来都不想跟随烈火王,于是当得知你来的时候, 我选择了背叛其他的御火师 |
[11:47] | Thank you for helping me. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[11:51] | We’ll follow these stairs to the sanctuary. | 我们沿著这些楼梯就能到达避难所 |
[11:53] | Once you’re inside, wait for the light to hit Avatar Roku’s statue. | 到了那只要等待光照到罗库的塑像就行了 |
[11:58] | Only then will you be able to speak with him. | 只有那时你才可以和罗库大师说话 |
[12:10] | -No -Shyu, what’s wrong? | -不好 -徐,怎么了? |
[12:12] | The sanctuary doors, they’re closed | 大殿的门被关上了 |
[12:16] | -Can’t you just open them with firebending? Like you opened that other door? -No | -你不能像开其他们一样,用御火术打开它吗? -不行 |
[12:21] | Only a fully realized Avatar is powerful enough to open this door alone. | 降世神通也只有在全力时才能打开这个大门, |
[12:27] | Otherwise the Sages must open the doors together with five simultaneous fire blasts. | 要不然只有五个御火师同时放出火球才能把它打开 |
[12:34] | Five fire blasts, huh? | 五个火球就行? |
[12:36] | I think I can help you out. | 我想我可以帮上忙 |
[12:41] | Uncle, keep heading north. Zhao will follow the smoke trail while I use it as a cover. | 皇叔,继续向北开,赵会跟著烟开的, 我正好可以悄悄离开 |
[12:56] | This is a little trick I picked up from my father. I seal the lamp oil inside an animal skin casing, | 这个小发明是从老爸那儿学来的, 用动物的皮做成的容器将油封起来 |
[13:02] | Shyu lights the oil soaked twine and tada! Fake firebending! | 只要徐点燃浸了油的引信, 嗒啦,假御火术就大功告成了 |
[13:07] | You’ve really outdone yourself this time, Sokka. | 索卡,还真有你的 |
[13:10] | This might actually work. | 没准还真能派上用场 |
[13:14] | The Sages will hear the explosions, so as soon as they go off, you rush in. | 一但他们听到爆炸声,侍者们就会赶来, 所以门一升起来你们就赶紧跑进去 |
[13:20] | Its almost sunset. Are you ready? | 就快日落了,准备好了吗? |
[13:23] | Definitely. | 当然! |
[13:40] | They’re still locked. | 门仍然锁著 |
[13:45] | It didn’t work. | 这方法没管用 |
[13:55] | Why won’t it open! Aargh! | 怎么就打不开它! |
[14:00] | Aang, stop! There’s nothing else we can do. | 安昂, 别这样, 我们还可以试试别的方法 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry I put you through all this for nothing. | 抱歉, 拖累你们了 |
[14:06] | I don’t get it. That blast looked as strong as any firebending I’ve seen. | 我真不明白, 我见过得最厉害的御火术也不过如此啊 |
[14:11] | -Sokka! You’re a genius! -Wait, how is Sokka genius? | -索卡, 你真是个天才 -等等, 索卡怎么就变成天才了? |
[14:17] | -His plan didn’t even work. -Come on Aang, let her dream. | -他的装置都没管用 -别这样嘛, 安昂, 让她夸完嘛 |
[14:20] | You’re right. Sokka’s plan didn’t work? | 你说得没错, 索卡的装置是没起作用 |
[14:24] | but it looks like it did. | 但是看起来却是起了作用的 |
[14:27] | Did the definition of ‘genius’ change in the last hundred years? | 看来我是落伍了, 这一百年��”天才”可能有了新的意思了 |
[14:30] | Hurry! The Avatar has entered the sanctuary | 快来啊, 降世神通进入中央大殿了 |
[14:33] | -How did he get in? -I don’t know. But look at the scorch marks and down there! | -他是怎么进去的? -我也不知道, 但是你们看看门上的印记, 门缝�媮晹雀翘v在动 |
[14:40] | He’s inside. Open the doors immediately before he contacts Avatar Roku. | 降世神通进去了,赶快打开大门,在他接触到罗库前抓住他 |
[15:01] | It’s the Avatar’s lemur! He must have crawled through the pipes! We’ve been tricked! | 这是降世神通的狐猴, 它肯定从管子爬进去的,我们被耍了 |
[15:11] | Now, Aang! | 安昂, 趁现在 |
[15:14] | Aang! Now’s your chance! | 安昂, 现在正是你的机会了 |
[15:18] | The Avatar’s coming with me! | 降世神通要跟我走一趟了 |
[15:25] | Close the doors! Quickly! | 赶快把门关上 |
[15:34] | Go! | 快进去! |
[15:43] | He made it! | 他成功了! |
[15:57] | The light hits the statue and I talk to Roku. So why isn’t anything happening? | 不是说当光照到塑像的时候我就 可以和罗库说活了吗,怎么什么都没发生? |
[16:06] | -Why isn’t it working? It’s sealed shut! -It must have been the light. Avatar Roku doesn’t want us inside | -怎么都没有用,门还是打不开 -肯定是和光有关,罗库大师不想让我们进去 |
[16:16] | Why isn’t anything happening? I don’t know what I’m doing! All I know is airbending! Please, Avatar Roku, talk to me! | 怎么什么事也没发生,我不知道该怎么做, 我只会御气术,罗库大师,跟我说话啊 |
[16:31] | It’s good to see you, Aang. | 见到你真高兴啊,安昂 |
[16:34] | What took you so long? | 怎么花了这么长时间才到呢? |
[16:37] | Why did you help the Avatar? | 你为什么要帮助降世神通 |
[16:42] | Because it was once the Sages’ duty. It is still our duty. | 因为辅佐降世神通曾是我们侍者的责任,现在也是 |
[16:52] | What a moving and heartfelt performance. | 真是个感动人的表演啊 |
[16:56] | I’m certain the Fire Lord will understand when you explain why you betrayed him. | 我想烈火王一定会理解你为何要背叛他 |
[17:02] | – Commander Zhao?.. -And Prince Zuko, it was a noble effort. But your little smoke screen didn’t work. | -赵统领,这厢有礼了 -这不是祖寇殿下吗, 你那烟雾的小伎俩对我来说是不管用的 |
[17:10] | -Two traitors, in one day, the Fire Lord will be pleased -You’re too late, Zhao. | -一天就抓到了两个叛徒,烈火王一定大喜 -赵,你太迟了 |
[17:17] | -The Avatar’s inside and the doors are sealed. -No matter. Sooner or later, he has to come out. | -降世神通已经进去了,门也被封住了 -没关系,他迟早会出来的 |
[17:28] | I have something very important to tell you, Aang. | 安昂, 我有件重要的事要告诉你 |
[17:32] | That is why, when you were in the spirit world, I sent my dragon to find you. | 所以之前,当你在灵界时我特意派我的坐骑去找你 |
[17:39] | Is it about that vision? The one with the comet? | 是跟那个有彗星的预兆有关吗? |
[17:42] | -Yes -What does it mean? | -没错 -它预示著什么? |
[17:45] | One hundred years ago, Fire Lord Sozen used that comet to begin the war. | 100年前,烈火王利用那个彗星开始了世界大战 |
[17:51] | He and his firebending army harnessed its incredible power and dealt a deadly first strike against the other nations | 彗星的巨大能量被火军利用, 给了其他国家以有力的一击 |
[18:00] | -So the comet made them stronger? -Yes | -是那个彗星让他们变得强大起来了,对吗?-没错 |
[18:03] | Stronger than you could even imagine. | 他们的实力强到你无法想像 |
[18:07] | But that happened a hundred years ago. What does the comet have to do with the war now? | 但那是100年前的事了,那个彗星跟现在有什么关系 |
[18:11] | Listen carefully. Sozen’s comet will return by the end of the summer. | 听仔细了,就在夏末,彗星又会出现 |
[18:16] | And Fire Lord Ozai will use its power to finish the war once and for all. | 烈烈火王欧宰会用它一劳永逸的结束这场战争 |
[18:21] | If he succeeds, even the Avatar won’t be able to restore balance to the world. | 如果他成功的话, 就连降世神通也无法使世界恢复平衡 |
[18:30] | Aang, you must defeat the Fire Lord before the comet arrives. | 安昂, 你必须在彗星到来之前解决掉烈火王 |
[18:36] | But I haven’t even started learning waterbending, not to mention earth and fire. | 可我还没能学会御水术呢,更别提御土术和御火术了 |
[18:40] | Mastering the elements takes years of discipline and practice. | 本来掌握四种元素不是一朝一夕的事, 需要数年不断的练习 |
[18:44] | But if the world is to survive, you must do it by summer’s end. | 但是鉴于世界正面临危机, 你必须在夏末之前全部掌握它们 |
[18:57] | When those doors open, unleash all your firebending power. | 门一打开,就用御火术给我狠狠地打 |
[19:02] | -How’s Aang going to make it out of this? – How’re we going to make it out of this? | -安昂怎样才能逃过此劫? -你咋不想想我们呢? |
[19:08] | What if I can’t master all the elements in time? What if I fail? | 我要是没能来得及掌握四种元素 该怎么办?我要是失败了呢? |
[19:11] | I know you can do it Aang, | 我知道你能行的 |
[19:14] | for you have done it before. | 因为你之前曾经完成过同样艰难的任务 |
[19:18] | The solstice is ending. We must go our separate ways…for now. | 冬至日即将过去,从现在开始,我们就要分开了 |
[19:24] | But I won’t be able to come back to the temple. What if I have questions? How will I talk to you? | 但是我不能再回这座寺院了, 我有问题时该怎样找到你? |
[19:30] | I am a part of you. When you need to talk to me again, you will find a way. | 我是你的一部分,当你要找我时,你会找到办法的。 |
[19:40] | A great danger awaits you at the temple. I can help you face the threat. But only if you are ready. | 烈火寺现在有危险,我可以帮你一同御敌, 你准备好了吗? |
[19:49] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[20:02] | -Ready? -No, Aang. -Fire | -预备 -不要啊,安昂 -开火! |
[20:15] | Avatar Roku | 罗库大师?! |
[20:29] | -Avatar Roku’s going to destroy the temple! We have to get out of here! -Not without Aang! | -罗库大师要回了整个烈火寺,我们得赶快出去。 -我们得等安昂一块出去 |
[21:04] | -We got your back. -Thanks. Where’s Shyu? -I don’t know | -让我们帮你一把 -多谢了,徐在哪? -不知道 |
[21:34] | No prince. No Avatar. Apparently the only thing I do have is five traitors. | 没抓到祖寇,没抓到降世神通, 很明显,我只抓到了5个叛徒 |
[21:41] | – But Commander, only Shyu helped the Avatar. -Save your stories for the Fire Lord. | -赵统领,我们可是帮你抓降世神通来著的 -省省吧,去跟烈火王说吧 |
[21:46] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re all guilty! | 对我来说,你们都是有罪的 |
[21:51] | Take them to the prison hold! | 把他们给我押进大牢 |
[21:55] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |