时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Book one: Water Chapter nine: The Waterbinding Scroll | 第一卷 水 第九回 御水天书 |
[01:03] | Would you sit down? If we hit a bump you’ll go flying off! | 你就不能消停会儿吗? 怕我们撞到什么,你飞不就得了 |
[01:07] | What’s bugging you anyway? | 没事瞎愁什么呀? |
[01:08] | It’s what Avatar Roku said. I’m supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives. | 罗库大师,我得在下个夏末前掌握四种元素 |
[01:13] | Well, let’s see, you’ve pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you 112 years? | 让我算算,你花了112年终于精通了御气术 |
[01:18] | I’m sure you can master three more elements by next summer. | 你在下个夏末一定不成问题(风凉话说得真好听) |
[01:21] | I haven’t even started waterbending and we’re still weeks away from the North Pole! What am I gonna do!? | 我连御水术还没学会呢, 到北极也还得几个星期,我该咋办啊? |
[01:28] | Calm down. It’s going to be okay. | 别紧张,一切都会顺利的 |
[01:30] | If you want, I can try and teach you some of the stuff I know. | 不嫌弃的话,我可以教你几招我会的招式 |
[01:33] | -You’d do that? -We’ll need to find a good source of water first. | -真的吗? -我们先得找个有水的地方来练功 |
[01:38] | Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in. | 没准老天开眼,还奖励个桨让你玩水呢 |
[01:43] | Nice puddle. | 老天还真给面子~ |
[01:55] | Don’t start without me, boy! | 伙计,别不等我自己玩儿啊~ |
[01:57] | Remember the reason we’re here. | 别忘了我们此行的目的 |
[01:59] | Oh right, time to practice waterbending. | 抱歉,是时候该练习御水术了 |
[02:02] | Great. So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该干点什么呢? |
[02:04] | You could? clean the gunk out of Appa’s toes? | 你可以帮忙给 阿柏 做做足底保健 |
[02:07] | So, while you guys are playing in the water, I’m supposed to be hard at work picking the mud out of a giant bison’s feet? | 什么?你们可以在水�媦^戏, 我却要辛辛苦苦给野牛挖脚泥? |
[02:14] | Mud and bugs! | �堶悸漱p虫子也别放过啊 |
[02:17] | OK | 好啦~ |
[02:30] | Someone’s changing our course! | 是谁在改变我们的航线 |
[02:34] | What’s the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change course! | 想造反啊,谁让你更改航线的 |
[02:37] | Actually, someone did. | 是我让他做的 |
[02:40] | I assure you it is a matter of utmost importance, Prince Zuko. | 祖寇 殿下,现在有件十万火急的事要做 |
[02:45] | Is it something to do with the Avatar? | 是和降世神通有关吗? |
[02:47] | Even more urgent. It seems…I’ve lost my lotus tile. | 比那还要重要,好像…好像 我弄丢了我的 莲花棋子 |
[02:53] | Lotus tile? | 「莲花棋子」?啥东西? |
[02:54] | For my Pai Sho game. Most people think the lotus tile insignificant, but it is essential for the unusual strategy that I employ. | 它是棋类游戏中重要的一颗棋子, 很多人认为「莲花棋子」无足轻重, 其实只要适当的运用战略,小兵也能立大功 |
[03:05] | You’ve changed our course for a stupid lotus tile? | 你就为了个「莲花棋子」更改了我们的航线? |
[03:08] | See, you, like most people, underestimate its value. | 看来你和其他人一样低估了它的价值 |
[03:12] | Just give me ten minutes to check the merchants at this port of call. Hopefully they’ll have the lotus tile in stock and I can get on with my life! | 就给我十分钟,去港口的商店�娷鉰遄A 希望他们那�埵陴{货 没有它可让我怎么活啊 |
[03:24] | I’m lucky to have such an understanding nephew. | 我真幸运有这么一个善解人意的侄子。 |
[03:31] | Yeh, don’t get too happy. You gotta do me next. | 你可别太得意了,一会换过来你给我服务 |
[03:36] | This is a pretty basic move, but it still took me months to perfect, | 首先交给你一个基础动作, 不过我可是花了几个月才学会的 |
[03:40] | so don’t be frustrated if you don’t get it right away. | 所以如果做不好的话,也不要太灰心 |
[03:43] | Just push and pull the water like this? | 像我这样「一推一拉」 |
[03:47] | The key is getting the wrist movement right. | 这个招式的关键是腕部动作要到位 |
[03:49] | Like this? | 你说是像这样吗? |
[03:52] | That’s almost right, if you keep practicing, I’m sure eventually… | 差不多就是这样,如果你继续练习的话, 我相信你…一定… |
[03:58] | Hey, I’m bending it already! | 看哪,这招我学会了 |
[03:59] | Wow, I can’t believe you got that so quickly. | 哇,真没想到你这么快就学会了 |
[04:02] | It took me two months to learn that move. | 我可是学了足足有2个月 |
[04:05] | Well, you had to figure it out on your own. I’m lucky enough to have a great teacher. | 你可是自己钻研的,而我却有个好老师教我, 当然不一样了 |
[04:10] | Thanks | 谢啦~ |
[04:11] | -So, what’s next. -This is a more difficult move. I call it ?streaming the water.? | -那我们下面该学习什么了? -下面学点难点的,我叫它「行云流水」 |
[04:19] | It’s harder than it looks so don’t be disappointed if… | 这招没有看起来那么简单, 所以不要因为做不好就太…失望 |
[04:33] | Nice work, though the over-the-head flare was unnecessary. | 这个,不错,不过那个举水过顶的动作有点多余 |
[04:37] | Sorry. Well, don’t stop now, keep’em coming! | 知道了,不过别听下来啊,再教我点别的 |
[04:40] | Well, I kinda know this one other move, but it’s pretty hard. I haven’t even totally figured it out yet. | 还有一招,这招很难,我还没有完全精通它 |
[04:46] | The idea is to create a big, powerful wave | 这招是要使水形成滔天大浪,我叫它「排山倒海」 |
[04:55] | So, like this? | 你是说像这样吗? |
[05:01] | Aang | 安昂?? |
[05:11] | Looks like I got the hang of that move! | 我想这招我也学会了,呵呵 |
[05:12] | What else ya got? | 再教我点别的吧 |
[05:14] | That’s enough practicing for today. | 今天的训练到此结束 |
[05:16] | Yeh, I’ll say! You just practiced our supplies down the river! | 得瑟吧,把咱们的口粮都冲走了 |
[05:20] | Uhhh? sorry. I’m sure we can find somewhere to replace all this stuff. | 抱歉了,没事,肯定还能找到其他吃的 |
[05:25] | , it was hard enough when you were just an airbender | 还让不让人活啊,又让他学会御水术 |
[05:38] | Let me down | 快放我下来啊! |
[05:39] | !@!#!@$#@%# | 想知道这袋子�婺邞漪O什么吗?谁有勇气过来看看 |
[05:49] | We’ve got exactly three copper pieces left from the money that King Bumi gave us. | 布米城主给我们的钱现在只剩下3个铜板了 |
[05:53] | – Let’s spend it wisely. -make that two copper pieces, Sokka. | -我们现在不能随便乱花钱了 -索卡,更正一下,现在只剩下2块了 |
[05:57] | I couldn’t say no to this whistle! | 这哨子让我无法抗拒 |
[06:02] | It doesn’t even work. | 烂哨子,根本就吹不响 |
[06:07] | See, even Momo thinks it’s a piece of junk. | 看吧,模模都觉得这哨子是个破烂 |
[06:09] | No offense, Aang, but I’ll hold the money from now on. | 无意冒犯,安昂,钱以后还是我来拿吧 |
[06:17] | Earth Nation! Fire Nation! Water Nation! So long as bargains are your inclination, you’re welcome here! | 各国珍宝,无所不有,只要有诚心,任你砍价 |
[06:26] | Don’t be shy, come one by! | 大家都来看啊,大家都来买啊! |
[06:28] | Oh! You there! I can see by your clothing that you’re world traveling types. | 嘿,几位客官,看你们风尘仆仆的, 肯定是在环游旅行呢吧 |
[06:34] | Perhaps I can interest you in some exotic curios? | 过来看看吧,异国风情的古玩怎么样, 够吸引人吧? |
[06:38] | Sure! What are curios? | 好的,我想看看,都有啥好东东? |
[06:42] | I’m not entirely sure, but we got’em! | 我一时也想不起来,进来看看不就得了吗 |
[07:02] | I’ve never seen such a fine specimen of lemur. That beast would fetch me a hefty sum, if you’d be interested in bartering. | 我从来都没看过品种如此特别的猿猴, 肯定能给我赚大钱,这位客官, 把它卖给我怎么样?价格好商量 |
[07:14] | Momo’s not for sale. | 我可不会卖掉 模模 |
[07:25] | Look at this, Aang! It’s a waterbending scroll. | 快过来看看啊,安昂,这是一个御水术的武功卷轴 |
[07:28] | Check out these crazy moves! | 这些招式真是棒透了 |
[07:31] | Where did you get a waterbending scroll? | 这个御水神功你是从哪得到的? |
[07:33] | Let’s just say I got it up north at a most reasonable price. Free! | 从北边得来的,收购的价格 相当公道,就相当于没花钱 |
[07:43] | Waaait a minute.sea-loving traders with suspiciously acquired merchandise…and pet reptile birds? | 等等,拥有一大堆来路不明的财宝 航海爱好者,还有个破鸟作宠物 |
[07:51] | You guys are pirates! | 你们是海盗 |
[07:53] | We prefer to think of ourselves as high risk traders. | 我们更喜欢别人叫我们「高风险商人」 |
[07:57] | So, how much for the, uh, ‘traded scroll’ | 那么,给个价吧,这个交易来的卷轴到底多少钱 |
[08:01] | I’ve already got a buyer, a nobleman in the Earth Kingdom. Unless, of course, you kids have 200 gold pieces on ya right now? | 本来已经定给了一位土国贵族, 不过你们要是现在给我200黄金的话就卖给你们 |
[08:10] | I know how to deal with these guys, Katara, pirates love to haggle. | 我知道怎么对付他,海盗都喜欢砍价 |
[08:14] | Watch and learn. | 好好学学吧 |
[08:18] | – What say to the price of one copper piece! -Hahaha! The price is 200 gold pieces. | -这个…一个铜板怎么样?成交吧? -哈哈哈,200个金币,不二价 |
[08:28] | I don’t haggle on items this rare. | 我这儿可不时兴讨价还价 |
[08:31] | Okay ? two copper pieces! | 算你厉害, 你就两个铜板怎么样? |
[08:34] | It’s not as amusing the second time, boy. | 小子,没钱别在这儿跟我耍贫 |
[08:37] | Aang, can we get out of here, I feel like we’re getting weird looks. | 安昂, 咱们赶紧走吧,这儿气氛有点不对 |
[08:40] | Aye, we be castin’ off now! | 好吧,大爷我不要了 |
[08:44] | What was that all about, Katara. | 你怎么了,卡塔拉 |
[08:45] | Yeh, I was just starting to browse through their boomerang collection. | 我正想在他们那�堬^淘,看看有没有「飞去来去」 |
[08:49] | I’ll just feel a lot better once we get away from here. | 那个地方让我发毛,感觉还是出来得好 |
[08:51] | Hey you, get back here! | 你们,给我回来 |
[08:54] | Well, well, look who’s come to their senses. Told ya the haggling would pay off. | 看看,反悔了吧。我就说过他们好砍价嘛 |
[09:10] | -收拾他们。-谁也别想跑。 | |
[09:17] | I don’t think these pirates are here to trade with us! | 看样子,这些海盗可不是来和我们砍价的 |
[09:20] | Get back here! | 给我站住! |
[09:25] | This way! Let’s cut’em off | 咱们从这儿走,堵住他们! |
[09:49] | My cabbages! | 我的卷心菜啊! (悲惨的卷心菜大叔又登场了) |
[09:50] | This place is worse than Omashu! | 这地方比 奥玛舒 还烂 |
[10:03] | I hope that lemur of yours has nine lives! | 希望那个猴子够珍贵,可以卖个好价钱 |
[10:09] | -Now, who gets to take the steel of my blade first? -No thanks | -现在谁来跟我过过招啊 -抱歉,没空奉陪 |
[10:18] | -Hold on tight! -Aang, I thought we were running away from the pirates! | -都过来抓紧了 -安昂,飞错方向了,咋冲著海盗飞呢 |
[10:23] | Just hang on! | 抓紧就是了 |
[10:32] | I used to kinda look up to pirates, but those guys are terrible. | 以前我也见过海盗,可没见过这么凶的 |
[10:36] | I know, that’s why I took…this! | 可不是嘛,所以我拿了这个 |
[10:39] | -No way -Isn’t it great? | -不是吧 -安昂,是不是很棒 |
[10:42] | No wonder they were trying to hack us up. You stole their waterbending scroll. | 难怪他们要来追我们,原来你顺了他们的御水天书 |
[10:46] | I prefer to think of it as “high-risk trading” | 什么「顺」,多难听,应该叫「高风险交易」 |
[10:50] | Haha! Good one, Katara. | 说的好,卡塔拉 |
[10:52] | Sokka, where do you think they got it? They stole it from a waterbender. | 索卡,他们可不是通过正当途径得来, 肯定是从御水师那�堸蒋o来的 |
[10:57] | It doesn’t matter. You put all of our lives in danger just so you could learn some stupid, fancy splashes! | 这我知道,我生气是因为你就 为了练些玩水的新把戏, 而拿我们大家的生命开玩笑 |
[11:03] | These are real waterbending forms. You know how crucial it is for Aang to learn waterbending. | 这上面记载的是真正的御水术,对安昂来说至关重要 |
[11:10] | Whatever | 随便你了 |
[11:11] | Well, what’s done is done. | 既然木已成舟 |
[11:13] | We have it. We might as well learn from it. | 现在天书是我们的了,我们该著手练习了 |
[11:24] | I’ve checked all the shops on this pier. | 这的商店我都走遍了 |
[11:26] | Not a lotus tile in the entire marketplace. | 居然没有一家店能买到我要的棋子 |
[11:31] | It’s good to know this trip was a complete waste of time for everyone! | 那可真要谢谢你了,耽误了所有人的宝贵时间 |
[11:35] | Quite the contrary. I always say the only thing better than finding something you were looking for, is… | 恰恰相反,正如我以前说的: 比寻找想要的东西更棒的是… |
[11:41] | … finding something you weren’t looking for at a great bargain! | 淘到一些原本不期待的便宜的东西 |
[11:48] | -You bought a sumki horn -For music night on the ship. | -你居然买了个号 -船上没音乐总觉得少点什么 |
[11:51] | Now, if we only had some woodwinds. | 改天应该看看买点木管乐器 |
[11:56] | This place looks promising! | 这家没准有我想要的东西 |
[11:59] | Ooo! That is handsome! | 哦哟,太帅了 |
[12:02] | Wouldn’t it look magnificent in the galley? | 放在咱们军舰上肯定棒透了 |
[12:04] | We lost the Water Tribe girl and the little bald monk she was traveling with. | 我们没能抓住水宗女孩,还有跟著他的那个小秃头 |
[12:08] | This monk, did he have an arrow on his head? | 那个小秃头头顶是不是有个箭头符号? |
[12:13] | I just want to try this one move first and then it’s all yours. Here, hold it up for me. | 先让我学这个招式,你可以先学其他的 来,帮我举一下 |
[12:21] | ‘The single water whip’ looks doable. | 「水单鞭」,这招应该很实用 |
[12:31] | What’s so funny? | 就那么好笑吗? |
[12:33] | I’m sorry, but you deserve that. You’ve been duped. She’s only interested in teaching herself. | 抱歉,不过你也是活该。 安昂你被糊弄了,她只顾自己学 |
[12:38] | Aang will get his turn once I figure out the water whip! | 等我学会了这招,就该轮到 安昂 学了 |
[12:45] | Why can’t I get this stupid move! | 哼,我咋就学不会这破招呢 |
[12:48] | You’ll get it. | 放心,你能学会的 |
[12:51] | You just gotta shift your weight through the stances?There. See, the key to bending is… | 你只要调整好重心,看吧,这招的关键就在于….. |
[12:57] | Will you PLEASE shut your air hole! Believe it or not, your infinite wisdom gets a little old sometimes. | 闭嘴吧!你那些不知所谓的小聪明真让人受不了 |
[13:03] | Why don’t we just throw the scroll away since you’re so naturally gifted! | 你就不能不在我面前卖弄你所谓的天赋? |
[13:08] | What? | 咋的? |
[13:12] | Omigosh, Aang, I’m so sorry. | 哦,天啊,安昂。我很抱歉 |
[13:16] | I don’t know what came over me. But, you know what, it won’t happen again. | 我是一时头脑发热,我保证不会再那样了 |
[13:21] | Here, this is yours. | 天书现在交给你吧 |
[13:23] | I don’t want to have anything to do with it anymore. | 我不想再因为它发脾气了 |
[13:26] | -It’s okay, Katara -What about Momo? He’s the real victim here. | -没关系的,卡塔拉 -模模招你惹你了,它可是真正的受害者 |
[13:30] | -I’m sorry Momo. – And… what about me? There was that time you … | -真对不起,模模 -那我呢?你经常… |
[13:34] | No more apologies! | 别跟著瞎起哄 |
[13:47] | Shouldn’t we stop to search the woods? | 森林�堣ㄔ庢j搜吗? |
[13:49] | -We don’t need to stop. They stole a waterbending scroll, right? -Uh huh. | -用不著,你不是说御水天书在他们手上吗? -没错 |
[13:53] | Then they’ll be on the water. | 那他们一定是在水边上 |
[14:15] | Shh! Momo, go back to sleep | 嘘~模模,听话,快回去睡觉 |
[14:21] | Shh | 嘘~ |
[14:33] | Shoot! Come on water, work with me here! | 真烂,拜托啊水,配合一下 |
[14:37] | 好的,我是不是应该… | |
[14:39] | Ugh… | 烂天书~ |
[14:42] | Okay, Katara, shift your weight through the stances… | 好了,卡塔拉,根据姿势调整一下重心 |
[14:54] | No, let go of me! | 起开,放开我 |
[14:58] | I’ll save you from the pirates. | 我会在海盗面前给你说说情的 |
[15:08] | Tell me where he is and I won’t hurt you or your brother. | 如果告诉我他在哪儿,我就放你和你哥哥一马 |
[15:11] | – Go jump in the river! -Try to understand, I need to capture to restore something I’ve lost. | -你别做梦了 -你要知道,我得找回我失去的东西 |
[15:17] | My honor. Perhaps in exchange I can restore something you’ve lost. | 找回我的尊严,这样吧,让我们做个交换怎么样? |
[15:24] | My mother’s necklace! | 我妈妈的项链 |
[15:26] | How did you get that? | 你怎么得到的? |
[15:29] | I didn’t steal it, if that’s what you’re wondering. Tell me where he is. | 实话告诉你,这可不是我偷来的, 告诉我他在哪? |
[15:33] | -No -Enough of this necklace garbage. | -没门 -别扯什么破项链了 |
[15:36] | You promised the scroll! | 你答应把天书还给我们 |
[15:39] | -I wonder how much money this is worth? -No | -想必这天书一定挺贵吧 -不要啊 |
[15:42] | A lot, apparently. Now you help me find what I want, you’ll get this back and everyone goes home happy. | 看来是了,找到我想要的,就把天书还给你们, 这样大家都高兴 |
[15:50] | -Search the woods for the boy and meet back here. -Fine | -去树林�塈漼沪茖k孩找出来 -算你恨! |
[15:59] | Huh? Where did she go? I don’t believe it. | 她跑到哪去了?真难以置信 |
[16:03] | What’s wrong | 怎么了? |
[16:04] | She took the scroll! She’s obsessed with that thing. It’s just a matter of time before she gets us all in deep… | 她把天书拿走了,那玩艺让她难堪了,迟早… |
[16:23] | I got him, come on! | 抓到他了,咱们走 |
[16:25] | Oh, what? I’m not good enough to kidnap? | 不是吧,我就没有被绑架的价值吗? |
[16:33] | Nice work | 做的不错 |
[16:40] | -Aang, this is all my fault. -No, Katara it isn’t. | -安昂,这都是我的错 -不对,不是你的错 |
[16:44] | Yeh, it kind of is. | 这件事,她是要负点责任 |
[16:47] | – Give me the boy. -You give us the scroll. | -把那个男孩交给我 -你先把天书给我再说 |
[16:51] | You’re really gonna hand over the Avatar for a stupid piece of parchment!? | 你们真的想拿降世神通换个破卷轴? |
[16:55] | Don’t listen to him! He’s trying to turn us against each other | 别听他的,他想挑拨离间 |
[16:58] | -Your friend is the Avatar? -Sure is, and I’ll bet he’ll fetch a lot more on the black market then that fancy scroll. | -你的朋友是降世神通 -那可不,相信他在黑市上卖的钱 可比那个破卷轴值钱多了 |
[17:06] | Shut your mouth, you water tribe peasant! | 闭嘴,你这个水族乡巴佬 |
[17:09] | Yeh, Sokka, you really should shut your mouth? | 可不是嘛,别说了,索卡 |
[17:12] | I’m just sayin’, it’s bad business sense. Just imagine how much the Fire Lord would pay for the Avatar. You guys would be set for life! | 只是想让你们知道,这笔交易不划算, 把降世神通交给烈火王,赏银肯定够你们花一辈子的 |
[17:20] | Keep the scroll! We can buy a hundred with the reward we will get for the kid. | 天书你留著吧,赏金够我们买几百个的 |
[17:25] | You’ll regret breaking a deal with me! | 竟敢取消交易,你会后悔的 |
[17:50] | Thanks, Momo. I owe you a bushel of apples. | 多谢了,模模,回头给你弄一车苹果吃 |
[18:34] | Aang, are you there? | 安昂,你在哪儿? |
[18:36] | I’m over here, follow my voice! | 我在这儿,顺著我的声音找 |
[18:39] | Where? I can’t find you! | 哪儿?我找不到你 |
[18:41] | I’m right here! | 我就在这儿 |
[18:47] | Uhh, never mind! I’ll find you! | 算了,还是我去找你吧 |
[18:51] | Run! | 快跑~ |
[18:53] | – Katara! You’re okay! -Help me get this boat back in the water so we can get out of here! | -卡塔拉,你还好吗? -过来帮我把船推到水�堙A咱们好逃跑 |
[19:03] | – We need a team of rhinos to budge this ship. – A team of rhinos? | -咱们要是有钱就好了,可以雇些小鬼来推船 -雇些小鬼? |
[19:06] | or two waterbenders. | 其实有两个御水师就行 |
[19:19] | Everybody in! | 大家快上船 |
[19:23] | -Are you so busy fighting you cannot see your own ship has set sail? – We have no time for your proverbs, Uncle! | -还在这儿打呢,没看到自己的船都被别人开走了 -皇叔,别乌鸦嘴 |
[19:31] | It’s no proverb. | 不是瞎说的,是真的 |
[19:34] | Bleeding hog-monkeys! | 妈呀,我的「血钻猪猴」还在上面呢 |
[19:42] | Hey! That’s my boat! | 嘿,那是我的船 |
[19:44] | -Maybe it should be a proverb. -Come on, Uncle! | -看来今天是有点乌鸦嘴 -皇叔,快走! |
[19:51] | Sokka! Can’t you make it go any faster? | 索卡,开的再快点成吗 |
[19:54] | I don’t know how. This thing wasn’t made by the water tribe. | 这船和我们水部落的不一样 |
[20:14] | -Hey, you did the water whip! -I couldn’t have done it without your help! | -嘿,你学会了「水单鞭」 -多亏了你的帮忙 |
[20:19] | Will you two quit congratulating each other and help me out! | 能救完我之后再互相道贺吗? |
[20:38] | That’s good! | 打得好! |
[20:49] | Aang, Look | 安昂,快看啊! |
[20:53] | Oh, no! | 天啊,不是吧 |
[21:04] | Have you lost your mind!? This is no time for flute practice! | 你傻了吗?现在可不是学吹哨的时候 |
[21:09] | We can stop the boat! Aang, together, push and pull the water! | 安昂,我们可以将船停住,来,咱们一起用御水术 |
[21:21] | It’s working! It’s slowing down! | 看来管用了,速度减慢了 |
[21:30] | – We’re doing it! -But we have another problem! | -咱们做到了 -不过,又有了个新麻烦 |
[21:39] | Jump! | 快跳! |
[21:55] | I knew a bison whistle would come in handy. Thanks, Appa. | 我就知道这个野牛哨能派上用场,多谢了,阿柏 |
[22:00] | Yeh, we owe ya one. | 是啊,谢了 |
[22:05] | My boat! | 我的船啊~ |
[22:11] | Hehe, Prince Zuko, you’re really going to get a kick out of this. | 祖寇殿下,你肯定不会相信的 |
[22:16] | The missing lotus tile was in my sleeve the whole time! | 我要找的「莲花棋子」一直就在我的袖管�� |
[22:29] | Aang, I still owe you an apology. You were just so good at waterbending without really trying. | 安昂,我想我应该向你道歉, 你不费力就能用好御水术 |
[22:35] | I got so competitive that I put us all in danger. | 我太争强好胜了,给大家带来了麻烦 |
[22:39] | -I’m sorry. -That’s okay, Katara. | -我很抱歉 -没关系的,卡塔拉 |
[22:42] | Besides, who needs that stupid scroll anyway. | 再也不想看到那个破天书了 |
[22:46] | -Is that really how you feel? -The scroll | -你真的这么想吗? -天书卷轴? |
[22:49] | -First, what did you learn? -Stealing is wrong. | -从今天的事,你学到了什么? -偷盗是不对的 |
[22:53] | Unless it’s from pirates! | 但是偷海盗的东西就另当别论了 |
[22:56] | Haha! Good one, Katara. | 说的是啊,卡塔拉 |
[22:59] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |