时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago… | 很久以前, |
[00:12] | the four nations lived together in harmony | 这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most… | 然而在大家最需要他的时候, |
[00:25] | he vanished. | 他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe | 但是我坚信 |
[00:40] | Aang can save the world. | 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Book one: Water Chapter twelve: The Storm | 第一卷 水 第十二回 风暴 |
[01:14] | We need you, Aang. | 我们需要你啊,安昂 |
[01:16] | I need you too. | 我也需要你们 |
[01:23] | Be careful guys! | 小心啊,伙计们 |
[01:26] | Guys? | 大家都去哪了? |
[01:28] | Gyatso? | 雅俗大师? |
[01:30] | Why did you disappear? | 你为什么不告而别? |
[01:32] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[01:39] | We need you, Aang. | 我们需要你,安昂。 |
[01:47] | We need you, Aang. We need you. | 我们需要你啊,安昂, 我们需要你。 |
[01:50] | We need you, Aang. We need you. | 我们需要你啊,安昂, 我们需要你。 |
[01:54] | Huh? Uh? what’s going on? Did we get captured again? | 嗯?呃。。。怎么了?我们又被抓到了吗? |
[01:58] | It’s nothing, I just had a bad dream. Go back to sleep. | 没事,我做了一个噩梦而已。你接著睡吧。 |
[02:01] | Don’t have to tell me twice. | 天哪,都被你弄醒两次了 |
[02:03] | Are you all right, Aang? | 你还好吧,安昂? |
[02:05] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[02:06] | You seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately, you wanna tell me about it? | 你最近好像老爱做噩梦,想不想跟我谈谈? |
[02:10] | I think I just need some rest. | 没事的,多休息休息就好了 |
[02:11] | You guys want to hear about my dream? | 你们想不想知道我梦到了什么? |
[02:15] | That’s ok, I didn’t wanna talk about it anyway. | 没事,一般人俺还不告诉他呢 |
[02:22] | Look at those clear skies, buddy! Should be some smooth flying. | 今天天好晴啊,伙计。飞起来一定很爽 |
[02:28] | Well, we better smoothly fly ourselves to a market, cause we’re out of food. | 嗯,咱们最好赶快飞去市场,该买点吃的了 |
[02:33] | Guys, wait, this was in my dream, we shouldn’t go to the market. | 等一下,这段我梦见过,我们今天不能去市场。 |
[02:36] | What happened in your dream? | 你都梦见啥了? |
[02:37] | Food eats people! | 食物会吃人 |
[02:41] | Also, Momo could talk. You said some very unkind things. | 还有,模模还会说话了。 你跟我说话 老不客气了 |
[02:52] | There is a storm coming. A big one. | 要下暴风雨了,来势不小啊 |
[02:55] | You’re out of your mind, Uncle. The weather’s perfect. There is not a cloud in sight. | 你糊涂了吧,皇叔。 今天烈日当空,万里无云的 |
[03:00] | The storm is approaching from the north. | 这场风暴从北方逼近 |
[03:03] | I suggest we alter our course and head southwest. | 我建议更改航线,向西南行驶。 |
[03:07] | We know the Avatar is traveling northward, so we will do the same. | 降世神通向北行,我们也必须如此 |
[03:11] | Prince Zuko, consider the safety of the crew. | 祖寇殿下,你要考虑一下船员的安危 |
[03:14] | The safety of the crew doesn’t matter! | 船员的安危无关紧要! |
[03:20] | Finding the Avatar is far more important than any individual’s safety | 找到降世神通比任何人的安危都来得重要 |
[03:29] | He doesn’t mean that, he’s just all worked up. | 请别误会,他只是一时头脑发热 |
[03:36] | Ah, it’s good! It’s perfect, I’m telling you! | (王婆登场) 哎呀,你听我得没错,这瓜太好了,都没治了 |
[03:40] | I don’t know if I like the sound of that swishing | 总觉得�堶接}里光趟的 |
[03:42] | Swishing means it’s ripe! It’s the ripe juices swishing around, eh? | 稀里光趟的才好呢,说明瓜熟了,明白不? |
[03:48] | true, Katara, swishing means it’s ripe. | 没错的,卡塔拉,稀里光趟的就熟了 |
[03:51] | I just realized we’re out of money anyway. | 刚看到我们没带够钱,抱歉了 |
[03:59] | Out of food and out of money, now what are we supposed to do? | 吃的没了,现在钱又花光了,现在该咋办啊? |
[04:03] | You could get a job, smart guy. | 打个工呗,聪明人 |
[04:05] | We shouldn’t go out there! Please, the fish can wait. | 我们不该出海!求你了,鱼哪天不能打啊 |
[04:08] | There’s going to be a terrible storm. | 今天将有大风暴 |
[04:10] | Ahh, you’re crazy! It’s a nice day. No clouds, no wind, no nothing, | 别说胡话!这么好的天,没云、没风、没闪电的 |
[04:15] | so quit you’re naggin’ woman. | 别跟我唠叨了 |
[04:17] | Maybe we should find some shelter | 也许咱们该找个地方避一避 |
[04:20] | Are you kidding? Shelter from what? | 开什么玩乐,避啥啊? |
[04:22] | My joints say there’s going to be a storm! A bad one | 今天我的关节老疼了,肯定有大风暴要来 |
[04:27] | Well, it’s your joints against my brain. | 别拿你的关节跟我的大脑比 |
[04:30] | Then I hope your brain can find someone else to haul that fish, | 那叫你的大脑找别人拖网吧, |
[04:32] | … cause I ain’t comin! | 反正我是不会去的! |
[04:34] | Then I’ll find a new fish hauler and pay him double what you get! How do you like that? | 那我就以双倍的工钱另找个渔夫! 没辙了吧? |
[04:38] | I’ll go! | 我去! |
[04:39] | You’re hired! | 成交! |
[04:42] | What? You said get a job’ and he’s paying double. | 怎么啦?你不是说找份工嘛。他还付双倍呢。 |
[04:45] | Double? Who told ya that nonsense? | 双倍工钱?你听谁胡诌的? |
[04:54] | Uh! Looks like your uncle was right about the storm after all. | 呃!看来真让你的皇叔说著了 |
[04:57] | Lucky guess. | 侥幸猜中而已 |
[04:59] | Lieutenant, you’d better learn some respect, or I will teach it to you. | 上尉,你要是不懂得尊敬我的话,我可以教你。 |
[05:05] | What do you know about respect? | 说到尊重,你又了解多少 |
[05:09] | The way you talk to everyone around here, from your hard working crew to your esteemed uncle shows | 看看你对周围人说话的态度, 你对你的皇叔、辛勤工作的船员 表现出一点尊重来了吗? |
[05:14] | you know nothing about respect. | 你根本就不知道什么叫尊重 |
[05:18] | You don’t care about anyone but yourself! | 你只在乎自己的感受 |
[05:21] | Then again, what should I expect from a spoiled prince? | 一个被宠坏的王子还想得到什么尊重? |
[05:29] | Easy now. | 你们都冷静点 |
[05:34] | Enough! We are all a bit tired from being at sea so long. | 够了!可能是出海太久了,大家都累了 |
[05:39] | I’m sure after a bowl of noodles everyone will feel much better. | 大家一块吃碗面条,心情一会就会好起来的 |
[05:48] | I don’t need your help keeping order on my ship. | 我不需要你来维护这儿的秩序,这船是我的 |
[05:59] | Sokka, maybe this isn’t such a good idea. Look at the sky. | 索卡,你还是别出海了,看,这都变天了 |
[06:02] | I said I was gonna do this job. I can’t back out just because of some bad weather | 我说过了这活我干定了, 因为天气不好就不干了算怎么回事啊 |
[06:08] | The boy with the tattoos has some sense. You should listen to him! | 那个有纹身的孩子好像有些灵性,你应该听他的 |
[06:12] | Boy with tattoos?Airbender tattoos? | 有纹身的?这不是降世神通的纹身吗? |
[06:16] | well I’ll be a hogmonkey’s uncle! You’re the Avatar, ain’t ya? | 你是降世神通?那我还是肥猪猴的叔叔呢? |
[06:21] | That’s right. | 他就是降世神通 |
[06:22] | Well don’t be so smiley about it. The Avatar disappeared for a hundred years. | 降世神通有什么好,100年前销声匿迹 |
[06:27] | You turned your back on the world! | 置整个世界于不顾 |
[06:30] | Don’t yell at him! Aang would never turn his back on anyone! | 别冲他嚷,安昂 不会背弃任何人的 |
[06:34] | Oh? He wouldn’t, uh? | 哦,是吗?真的? |
[06:36] | Then I guess I must have imagined the last hundred years of war and suffering. | 那这百年来所受的战争和痛苦都是想像出来的? |
[06:41] | Aang is the bravest person I know! | 安昂是我见过的最勇敢的人 |
[06:44] | He has done nothing but help people and save lives since I met him. | 和他相处至今,他一直都在帮助人们,拯救生命 |
[06:48] | It’s not his fault he disappeared, right Aang? | 当初消失并不是他的错,我说得没错吧,安昂 |
[06:50] | Aang? What’s wrong? | 安昂,怎么了? |
[06:55] | That’s right! Keep flyin! | 没错,没错,只管飞你的好了 |
[06:58] | You’re a horrible old man! | 你这个老头真可恶 |
[07:04] | Appa, yip,yip | 阿柏,驾,驾 |
[07:06] | Hey, they left without saying goodbye! | 嘿,他们居然没说一声就走了 |
[07:09] | You’re friends ain’t too polite, are they? | 你的朋友真不懂得礼貌 |
[07:11] | I know! This one time I was… | 那可不是嘛,你知道曾经吧… |
[07:13] | Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, get below deck. | 行了,知道了,知道了,把这些搬下去 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry for running away. | 抱歉我跑开了 |
[07:37] | It’s ok. That fisherman was way out of line. | 没关系,那个渔夫是有点过分 |
[07:40] | Actually, he wasn’t. | 其实他说错 |
[07:42] | What do you mean? | 这话怎么说? |
[07:45] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[07:46] | It has to do with your dream, doesn’t it? | 这跟你这几天做的噩梦有关吧 |
[07:49] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[07:51] | Well, it’s kind of a long story. | 好吧,说来话长啊 |
[07:59] | I’m gonna try to get a little fire going. | 我先生上火,咱们慢慢聊 |
[08:05] | I’ll never forget the day the monks told me I was the Avatar. | 长老们告诉我我就是降世神通那天,我终生难忘 |
[08:10] | I was playing with some other kids just outside the south wall. I was trying to teach them how to do the air scooter? | 当时,我和其他的小孩在南墙外玩耍, 我正在叫他们如何玩「气轮球」 |
[08:16] | First, you form a ball. Then you gotta get on quick | 首先,你们做个气球,然后快速骑上 |
[08:27] | -Okay! Here goes! -Quick, get on! | -好的,让我试试 -快,骑上 |
[08:35] | You kinda have to balance on it like it’s a top. | 这个气轮球就像个陀螺一样, 你得学会在上面保持平衡 |
[08:37] | Man, that’s hard | 天哪,真是太难了 |
[08:39] | Where’d ya learn that trick, Aang? | 安昂,你是在哪学会这招的? |
[08:41] | I made it up. | 我自己想出来 |
[08:44] | Aang, come with us. We need to speak with you | 安昂,过来,我们有话要跟你说 |
[08:55] | How do you know it’s me? | 你们怎么知道会是我? |
[08:56] | We have known you were the Avatar for some time. | 我们早就知道你是降世神通了 |
[09:00] | Do you remember these? | 还记得这些东西吗? |
[09:06] | Those were some of my favorite toys when I was little! | 这些是我小时候最喜爱的玩具 |
[09:09] | You chose them from among thousands of toys, Aang | 安昂,你从上千个玩具中单单选中了这几样 |
[09:13] | The toys you picked were the four Avatar relics. | 你挑选的这几样玩具都是神通的圣物 |
[09:17] | These items belonged to Avatars past. Your own past lives. | 这些是神通前世,也就你的前世所拥有的物件 |
[09:22] | I just chose them because they seemed fun. | 我选它们,只是因为它们看上去很好玩 |
[09:25] | You chose them because they were familiar | 你选它们是因为你熟悉它们 |
[09:28] | Normally we would have told you of your identity when you turned 16, | 一般来说我们会在你16岁后告诉你的身份 |
[09:33] | but there are troubling signs, storm clouds are gathering | 但是现在有异象发生,暴风云正在聚集 |
[09:39] | I fear that war may be upon us, young Avatar. | 恐怕战争已经逼近这儿了,神通 |
[09:42] | We need you, Aang. | 我们需要你,安昂 |
[09:52] | I’m sick of taking his orders and I’m tired of chasing his Avatar! | 我听够了他的命令, 再也不想追踪他的什么降世神通了 |
[09:56] | I mean who does Zuko think he is? | 祖寇认为他自己是谁啊? |
[09:58] | Do you really want to know? | 你真地想知道吗? |
[10:01] | General Iroh! We were just… | 艾洛将军,我们只是… |
[10:03] | It’s ok. May I join you? | 没关系,我能加入你们吗? |
[10:06] | Of course, sir! | 当然可以,长官 |
[10:10] | Try to understand, my nephew is a complicated young man. He has been through much? | 你们得了解, 我侄子是一个难懂的年轻人, 他遭受的经历太多了 |
[10:23] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[10:24] | Prince Zuko, what’s wrong? | 祖寇殿下,怎么了? |
[10:26] | I want to go into the war chamber, but the guard won’t let me pass! | 我想进军情室,但是警卫不让我进去 |
[10:29] | You’re not missing anything, trust me. | 相信我,你并没有错过什么 |
[10:33] | These meetings are dreadfully boring. | 这些会议相当无聊了 |
[10:36] | If I’m gonna rule this nation one day, don’t you think I need to start learning as much as I can? | 终有一天我将统治这个国家, 你不觉得我应该从现在开始多写一些东西吗? |
[10:41] | Very well. But you must promise not to speak. | 说得没错,但是你得答应我不要随便讲话 |
[10:45] | These old folks are a bit sensitive, you know. | 这些老家伙们有些敏感 |
[10:48] | Thank you uncle | 多谢您皇叔 |
[10:56] | The Earth Kingdom defenses are concentrated here | 土强国的抵抗力量集中在这�� |
[10:59] | A dangerous battalion of their strongest earthbenders and fiercest warriors, | 必将会遭遇到土强国最厉害的御土师 和最骁勇的战士 |
[11:04] | so I am recommending the 41st division. | 所以我建议将第41师派往这�� |
[11:07] | But the 41st is entirely new recruits. | 但是41师全都是由新兵组成的 |
[11:11] | How do you expect them to defeat a powerful Earth Kingdom battalion? | 他们怎么可能战败这么强大的土强国军团 |
[11:14] | I don’t. They’ll be used as a distraction while we mount an attack from the rear. | 他们是不行,只是用他们吸引敌军的注意力, 我们将从敌军的后防进攻 |
[11:21] | What better to use as bait then fresh meat? | 作诱饵,当然得用新鲜的肉了 |
[11:25] | You can’t sacrifice an entire division like that! | 你不能就这样牺牲掉整个师 |
[11:27] | Those soldiers love and defend our nation! How can you betray them? | 这些战士热爱并守护著我们的国家, 你怎么能背叛他们? |
[11:34] | Zuko was right, you see, but it was not his place to speak out, and there were dire consequences. | 祖寇说得没错,可是场合不对, 从而招致了悲惨的结果 |
[11:45] | So you were upset that you were the Avatar? | 你因为你是将世神通而感到难过? |
[11:47] | Why wouldn’t you be excited about it? | 你应该感到激动才对啊? |
[11:49] | Well, I didn’t know how to feel about it. | 其实,我不知道该怎么想 |
[11:52] | All I knew is that after I found out, everything began changing? | 我只知道,在我得知这个消息之后,一切都改变了 |
[11:57] | Hey, not bad! You guys have been practicing! | 嘿,不错嘛,你们都在练习 |
[12:00] | Not only that, we made up a game you can play with the air scooters! | 我们不光练习了,还想出了一个用气轮球玩的游戏呢 |
[12:04] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[12:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[12:12] | Now that you’re the Avatar, it’s kind of an unfair advantage for whichever team you’re on. | 现在你是降世神通了,把你分到哪组, 对其他组来说都是不公平的 |
[12:17] | But I’m still the same ? nothing’s changed. | 但是,我还是我啊,我并没有变 |
[12:21] | So, what, I can’t play? | 这么说,我不能玩吗? |
[12:23] | That’s the only fair way. | 只有这样对大家才公平啊 |
[12:25] | – Oh. Ok. | 哦,好吧 |
[12:28] | Sorry, Aang. | 抱歉了,安昂 |
[12:31] | Okay, now who wants to have Jinju on their team? | 好吧,哪组要 「金猪」(音译)? |
[12:43] | Very interesting move, young one. | 年轻人,这步棋下的很有意思啊 |
[12:46] | What do you mean? | 为啥这么说? |
[12:57] | You’re playing games with him? The Avatar should be training. | 你竟然在这儿和他玩上了?神通现在应该进行训练 |
[13:01] | Aang has already trained enough for today. | 安昂今天的训练已经结束了 |
[13:04] | Time is short. Come with me. I must test you on some high level techniques. | 时间紧迫,跟我来, 我得考核一下你对高级招数的掌握 |
[13:09] | No, as long as I am his guardian, I will decide when he trains and when he gets his butt kicked at Pai Sho. | 不行,只要我是他的监护人一天, 他的训练都由我来安排, 现在他要和我一起下棋 |
[13:25] | After Zuko’s outburst in the meeting, the Fire Lord became very angry with him. | 由于祖寇在那次会议上的莽撞行为,烈火王震怒 |
[13:33] | He said that Prince Zuko’s challenge of the general was an act of complete disrespect, | 他认为祖寇挑战将军完全是一种不敬的行为 |
[13:40] | …and there was only one way to resolve this? | 而对于这种行为只有一种了结的方法 |
[13:44] | Agni kai. A fire duel. | 火神祭——火功对决 (Agni Kai, Agni是一个火神,Kai在日语中有集会的意思) |
[13:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:48] | Zuko looked upon the old general he had insulted and declared that he was not afraid. | 祖寇没把得罪的老将军放在眼�堙A毫无畏惧的应战了 |
[13:55] | But Zuko misunderstood. When he turned to face his opponent, | 但是他错了,在火神祭上他才发现 |
[14:00] | he was surprised to see it was not the General. | 他的对手并不是那个将军 |
[14:04] | Zuko had spoken out against a general’s plan, | 由于祖寇是在烈火王军情室中 |
[14:07] | …but by doing so in the Fire Lord’s war room, | 出言顶撞的将军 |
[14:11] | … it was the Fire Lord whom he had disrespected. | 那就是对烈火王的不敬 |
[14:16] | Zuko would have to duel his own father. | 所以祖寇需要和他的父亲对决 |
[14:22] | Then, just when I was starting to feel better, something worse happened. | 当我刚刚感觉好点的时候,更糟的事发生了 |
[14:26] | Aang needs to have freedom and fun. | 安昂也需要自由和快乐 |
[14:29] | He needs to grow up as a normal boy | 他理应像正常的孩子一样成长 |
[14:32] | Humph! You cannot keep protecting him from his destiny. | 哼!不管你怎样保护他,他终究要面对自己的命运 |
[14:36] | Gyatso, I know you mean well, | 雅俗,我知道你是好心 |
[14:39] | but you are letting your affection for the boy cloud your judgment. | 但是你对这孩子的关爱蒙蔽了你的判断力 |
[14:43] | All I want is what is best for him. | 我只是想一心为他好 |
[14:47] | But what we need is what’s best for the world. | 可是我们需要为天下人著想 |
[14:52] | You and Aang must be separated. | 你和安昂必须分开 |
[14:56] | The Avatar will be sent away to the Eastern Air Temple to complete his training. | 我们将送安昂去东气和寺完成他的修炼 |
[15:10] | That’s awful, Aang. I don’t know what to say. | 那可真糟糕啊,安昂,我不知该说些什么 |
[15:14] | How could they do that to me! | 他们怎么能这样对我 |
[15:16] | They wanted to take away everything I knew and everyone I loved! | 他们竟然要把我所了解的东西、我所爱的人都带走 |
[15:20] | Whoa! Hot cinders! | 啊!安昂,冷静点 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry I got so mad. | 对不起,我有点失态了 |
[15:25] | You have a right to be angry after the monks sent you away like that. | 长老们就这样把你送走使不对的,你有理由生气 |
[15:29] | Well, that’s not exactly what happened? | 其实,事情还没有发展到那步 |
[15:36] | I was afraid and confused. | 当时我既害怕又困惑 |
[15:39] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[15:46] | Aang, I’m not going to let them take you away from me. | 安昂,我不会让他们把你从我这儿带走的 |
[15:52] | Aang? | 安昂? |
[16:00] | I never saw Gyatso again. | 从此,我再也没有见过雅俗大师 |
[16:18] | Next thing I knew, I was waking up in your arms after you found me in the iceberg. | 之后我只记得你在冰川中发现了我,我在你的臂弯中醒来 |
[16:27] | You ran away. | 你出走了 |
[16:28] | And then the Fire Nation attacked our temple. | 我出走后火宗的人袭击了我们寺 |
[16:30] | My people needed me and I wasn’t there to help. | 我的人民们需要我,我却没能帮上忙 |
[16:34] | 世界需要我的时候,我也没能能挺身而出 | |
[16:41] | You’re being too hard on yourself. | 你对自己过于苛求了 |
[16:43] | Even if you did run away, I think it was meant to be. | 我想你当初的出走也是天意吧 |
[16:47] | If you had stayed you would have been killed along with all the other airbenders. | 如果你当初留下来,可能像其他的气宗人一样被杀了 |
[16:52] | 我知道这是天意 | |
[16:55] | The world needs you now. | 天下人现在需要你 |
[16:57] | You give people hope. | 你给人们带来了希望 |
[17:05] | When Prince Zuko saw that it was his father who had come to duel him, | 当祖寇殿下得知对决的对手是他的父王时 |
[17:10] | he begged for mercy… | 他跪地求饶 |
[17:13] | Please, father, I only had the fire nation’s best interest at heart! | 父王,求您了,我是一心效忠烈火国的 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry I spoke out of turn! | 是我一时失言,孩儿知错了 |
[17:19] | You will fight for your honor. | 来吧,为你的尊严而战 |
[17:22] | I meant you no disrespect. | 我不是存心对您不敬 |
[17:24] | I am your loyal son. | 我可是您的皇子啊 |
[17:26] | Rise and fight, Prince Zuko | 祖寇,起来迎战 |
[17:29] | I won’t fight you. | 我不会很您动手的 |
[17:31] | You will learn respect, and suffering will be your teacher. | 你会学会尊敬的,痛苦会是你最好的老师 |
[17:39] | I looked away. | 我实在是不忍看下去了 |
[17:46] | I always thought that Prince Zuko was in a training accident? | 我一直以为祖寇殿下是在训练中意外弄伤的 |
[17:51] | It was no accident. | 并没有什么意外 |
[17:53] | After the duel, the Fire Lord said that by refusing to fight, | 决斗之后,由于祖寇拒绝动手过招 |
[17:59] | …Zuko had shown shameful weakness. | 烈火王认为祖寇相当的懦弱 |
[18:03] | As punishment he was banished and sent to capture the Avatar. | 于是放逐了他,并派他去追捕降世神通 |
[18:09] | Only then could he return with his honor | 只有抓到神通,找回他的尊严才能回去 |
[18:13] | So that’s why he’s so obsessed. | 所以他才如此专注 |
[18:16] | Capturing the Avatar is the only chance he has of things returning to normal | 抓住神通是他重返正常生活的唯一途径 |
[18:20] | Things will never return to normal. | 然而他的人生再也不会恢复正常了 |
[18:23] | But the important thing is, the Avatar gives Zuko hope | 不过重要的事,神通的出现给祖寇带来了希望 |
[18:46] | Help! Oh, please help! | 救命啊,救命啊 |
[18:48] | It’s ok, you’re safe. | 没事了,你现在安全了 |
[18:50] | But, my husband isn’t. | 但是,我的老伴还没安全 |
[18:52] | What do you mean? Where’s Sokka? | 您此言怎讲?索卡还没回来吗? |
[18:54] | They haven’t returned. They should’ve been back by now, | 他们现在都还没回来,应该回不来了 |
[18:58] | and this storm is becoming a typhoon. | 风暴马上就要演变成台风了 |
[19:00] | They’re caught out at sea. | 他们一定被困在海上了 |
[19:02] | I’m going to find them | 我去找他们 |
[19:05] | 我可哪儿也不去了 | |
[19:09] | We’ll be back soon, I promise. | 我保证,我们会很快回来的 |
[19:19] | Look | 我也不知道 |
[19:20] | 看哪 | |
[19:22] | The helmsman! | 舵手 |
[19:52] | Where are they? | 他们在哪啊? |
[19:56] | Come on, Appa! | 加油啊,阿柏 |
[20:09] | The boat! It’s there! | 看哪,船在那儿呢 |
[20:15] | 长官,听从你的调遣 | |
[20:17] | Let him go. We need to get this ship to safety. | 随他去吧,咱们得保住这艘船 |
[20:22] | Then we must head directly into the eye of the storm. | 那咱们得直接向著暴风眼处行驶 |
[20:34] | I’m too young to die! | 我还年轻,我不想死啊 |
[20:36] | I’m not, but I still don’t wanna! | 我不年轻了,可是我还没活够啊 |
[20:53] | Hang on to the rope! | 抓住绳子 |
[21:48] | Uncle, I am sorry. | 皇叔,我很抱歉 |
[21:50] | Your apology is accepted. | 没关系 |
[22:13] | Oh, you’re alive! | 太好了,你还活著 |
[22:16] | You owe this boy an apology. | 你应该向这孩子道歉 |
[22:18] | He doesn’t have to apologize | 他用不著道歉 |
[22:20] | Mmm, uh, what if instead of an apology I give him a free fish and we call it even? | 嗯,这个…给他点鱼不要钱, 就当是我道歉了吧,咱们可扯平了 |
[22:25] | Actually, I don’t eat meat. | 实际上,我不吃肉 |
[22:27] | Fish ain’t meat. | 鱼肉可不算肉 |
[22:29] | Seriously, you’re still gonna pay me, right? | 说真的,你还没付我工钱呢 |
[22:34] | Katara, I think you were right before. I’m done dwelling on the past. | 卡塔拉,我想你之前说得对,计较过去是徒劳的 |
[22:39] | 如果我之前没有出走的话, 我完全无法想像事情该如何发展 | |
[22:43] | I’m here now and I’m going to make the most of it. | 既然我回来了,我就应该担起责任 |
[22:45] | I don’t think you’re gonna have those nightmares anymore. | 我想你再也不会做那些噩梦了 |
[22:48] | Uh, if you weren’t here now, well, I guess I wouldn’t be either. | 嗯,如果你不在这儿的话,我想我可能就死在风暴�堣F |
[22:52] | Thank you for saving my life, Avatar. | 神通,多谢你的救命之恩 |
[22:57] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[22:59] | It’s stopped raining. | 雨停下来了 |
[23:09] | – Appa! | 阿柏! |
[23:13] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |