时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book one: Water Chapter thirteen: The Blue Spirit | 第一卷 水 第十三回 蓝魔 |
[01:15] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[01:17] | The Yu Yan archers stay here. | 我不能答应你的请求,赵中校 |
[01:20] | Your request is denied Commander Zhao. | 不能让你带走「御雁」箭队 |
[01:23] | Colonel Shinu, please reconsider | 「使弩「上校,请您三思 (Shinu,「使弩」,用箭者,还算贴切) |
[01:27] | Their precision is legendary. | 「御雁」队的士兵各个箭法如神 |
[01:30] | The Yu Yan can pin a fly to a tree from a hundred yards away | 更能百步穿「蝇」 |
[01:32] | …without killing it. | 且不置其于死地 |
[01:35] | You’re wasting their talents using them as mere security guards. | 让他们做区区卫兵,岂不是大材小用 |
[01:39] | I can do whatever I want with their talents. | 他们是我的人, 就得听我的 |
[01:42] | They’re my archers and what I say goes. | 反正是我的箭队,我想怎么用就怎么用 |
[01:45] | But my search for the Avatar is … | 但是追踪降世神通… |
[01:47] | Is nothing but a vanity project! | 完全是个毫无价值的任务 |
[01:49] | We’re fighting a real war here and I need every man I’ve got, Commander. | 我们在这儿打仗才是正经差事,我的人全都得上战场 |
[01:55] | But… | 但是… |
[01:55] | That’s final! I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 没有什么但是. 该事莫提二遍 |
[02:10] | News from Fire Lord Ozai | 是烈火王的密旨 |
[02:13] | It appears I’ve been promoted to Admiral. | 看来我被提升了,还高你一级 |
[02:16] | My request is now an order. | 我的请求现在已经变成命令了 |
[02:41] | This should bring your fever down. | 这个应该能帮你退烧 |
[02:44] | You know what I love about Appa the most? | 你知道我喜欢阿柏哪点吗? |
[02:47] | His sense of humor. | 它的幽默感 |
[02:48] | That’s nice. I’ll tell him. | 是吗?我会帮你转达的 |
[02:52] | Humm humm humm….Classic Appa. | 嗯,嗯,经典啊,阿柏 |
[02:55] | How’s Sokka doing? | 索卡怎么样了? |
[02:56] | Not so good. Being out in that storm really did a number on him. | 不怎么样,看来那场暴风把他的小身板弄垮了 |
[03:03] | I couldn’t find any ginger root for the tea, but I found a map. | 没能找到姜根给他泡茶,但是我找到了一张地图 |
[03:07] | There’s an herbalist institute on the top of that mountain. | 对面山顶有座药草学堂 |
[03:10] | We could probably find a cure for Sokka there. | 也许咱们能给他找点药吃吃 |
[03:12] | Aang, he’s in no condition to travel. | 安昂,他现在的状态不易飞行 |
[03:15] | Sokka just needs more rest. I’m sure he’ll be better by tomorrow. | 索卡只是需要休息,他明天一定会好起来的 |
[03:22] | – Not you too! -Relax | -不是吧,你怎么也… -我没事 |
[03:24] | it was just a little cough. I’m fine | 小感冒而已,没关系啦 |
[03:34] | That’s how Sokka started yesterday. | 索卡昨天看起来也是得了小感冒 |
[03:36] | Now look at him, he thinks he’s an earthbender! | 瞧他现在,竟然认为自己是个御土师 |
[03:39] | Take that, you rock! | 接招吧,石头 |
[03:42] | A few more hours and you’ll be talking nonsense too. I’m going to find some medicine. | 过不了几个小时,你也该说胡话了。我去讨些药来 |
[03:52] | Aaaaahhh!!!… Uh, maybe it’s safer if I go on foot. | 啊~~~~ 嗯,还是步行去比较安全 |
[03:55] | Keep an eye on’em guys. | 伙计们,照顾好索卡 |
[03:59] | Haha! You guys are killin’ me! | 哈哈!你们这帮家伙太搞乐了 |
[04:14] | We haven’t been able to pick up the Avatar’s trail since the storm. | 在暴风之后我们就失去了降世神通的踪迹 |
[04:17] | But, if we continue heading northeast … | 但是,如果我们继续向东北航行的话… |
[04:22] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛? |
[04:24] | Perhaps a sporting game of Pai Sho! | 看能想跟我下盘「牌首」棋吧 (Pai Sho: 音译, 拍手棋??呵呵. 之前几集均有出现, 现拟译成”牌首”) |
[04:32] | The hunt for the Avatar has been given prime importance. | 降世神通的追捕已被列为首要任务 |
[04:35] | All information regarding the Avatar must be reported directly to Admiral Zhao. | 所有关于降世神通的消息必须第一时间向赵大将军通报 |
[04:39] | Zhao has been promoted? Well, good for him! | 赵又升官了? 不错嘛 |
[04:44] | I’ve got nothing to report to Zhao. | 告诉赵,我没什么要跟他通报的 |
[04:46] | Now get off my ship and let us pass. | 你赶紧从我们的船上滚下去,让我们通行 |
[04:50] | Admiral Zhao is not allowing ships in or out of this area. | 赵大将军禁止船只在这�堻q行 |
[04:54] | Off my ship! | 滚! |
[04:56] | Excellent! | 太好了 |
[04:58] | ake the pot. | 胡了 (ake the pot 不知有什么典故) |
[05:01] | But, you’re all improving. I’m certain you will win if we play again. | 不过你们(你)也有进步,下次玩的时候你们没准能赢 (艾洛总是话�埵雩陧A其实暗�埵b夸奖祖寇的成长. 深藏不露的老者,艾洛,我看好你哟~) |
[05:11] | Says here that the Avatar can create tornados and run faster than the wind. | 这上面说神通能」制起旋风,且飞遁如风」 |
[05:16] | Pretty amazing. | 好厉害啊 |
[05:17] | Ehh, that’s just a bunch of Fire Lord propaganda. There’s no way that’s true. | 嗯,只不过是烈火君危言耸听罢了,你还真信哪? |
[05:38] | Katara? please? water? | 卡塔拉,拜托了,给我点水 |
[05:41] | Listen carefully, Momo. | 模模,仔细听我说 |
[05:43] | I need you to take this to the river and fill it with water. | 现在需要你去河边,用这个装满水带回来 |
[05:53] | Got it? | 明白了吗? |
[06:13] | Hello! I’m sorry to barge in like this, but I need some medicine for my friends. | 你好!很抱歉打扰您,不过我急需给朋友求点草药 |
[06:17] | They have fevers and they’ve been coughing and … | 他们发烧、咳嗽,还… |
[06:19] | Settle down, young man. Your friends are going to be fine. | 年轻人,别著急,你的朋友会没事的 |
[06:24] | I’ve been up here for over forty years you know, | 老身在这儿都待了40多年了 |
[06:28] | used to be others, but they all left years ago. | 原来这儿还有其他人,几年前他们都搬走了 |
[06:32] | Now it’s just me and Miyuki. | 只剩下我和「咪奇」 |
[06:36] | That’s nice. | 是嘛 |
[06:37] | Wounded Earth Kingdom troops still come by now and again, | 受伤的土强国士兵偶尔还回到我这来看病, |
[06:41] | brave boys, and thanks to my remedies | 这帮勇敢的小伙子,多亏了我给他们治疗 |
[06:44] | they always leave in better shape they when they arrive. | 他们每次都是伤著进来,健康的离去 |
[06:48] | That’s nice. Are you almost done? | 你好厉害,您差不多做好了吧? |
[06:50] | Hold on, I just need to add one last ingredient. | 别著急,还得往�堶悼[最后一味药 |
[06:55] | Oh, sandalwood?oh, er, uh, that won’t do, banana leaf? Ah, nope, uh, ginger root, uh uh, | 是加檀香木?…这个…好像不对… 要不就是香蕉叶?啊,不对,姜根…嗯… |
[07:05] | oh where is that pesky little plant? | 哦,那个讨厌的小植物跑哪去了? |
[07:14] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:16] | It’s been almost an hour and you haven’t given the men an order. | 都半个时辰了,你还没给船员们下过一条命令呢 |
[07:21] | I don’t care what they do. | 他们想干嘛 就干嘛吧 |
[07:22] | Don’t give up hope yet. You can still find the Avatar before Zhao. | 不要这么快就放弃了,你仍然可以在赵之前抓到神通 |
[07:27] | How, Uncle? | 皇叔,怎么抓? |
[07:28] | With Zhao’s resources it’s just a matter of time before he captures the Avatar. | 您说得简单,赵以他的人力,抓住神通只是个时间问题 |
[07:33] | My honor, my throne, my country, I’m about to lose them all. | 我的尊严,我的王位,我的天下,全都要失去了 |
[07:41] | Here’s what I was looking for! | 终于找到你了 |
[07:44] | Plum blossom | 梅花 |
[07:46] | Finally! Thanks for all your help! | 总算弄完了 多谢您的帮忙 |
[07:49] | Hands off! | 把手拿开 |
[07:50] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[07:52] | Taking the cure to my friends! | 拿去给我的朋友治病啊 |
[07:55] | Ahaha! This isn’t a cure, it’s Miyuki’s dinner. | 哎哟,这不是药,是「咪奇」的晚餐 |
[07:59] | Plum blossom is her favorite. | 梅花是它的最爱 |
[08:01] | What about my friends? | 那我朋友的病该咋治啊? |
[08:03] | Well, all they need is some frozen wood frogs. | 那个,给他们弄点「冰蟾蜍」就行 |
[08:06] | There’s plenty of them down in the valley swamp. | 在山谷的沼泽�堥麭B可见 |
[08:09] | What am I supposed to do with frozen frogs? | 那…冰蟾蜍该怎么用? |
[08:11] | Why, suck on them of course! | 这还用问?当然是含在嘴�塈l他们咯 |
[08:14] | Suck on them | 吸他们? |
[08:15] | The frog’s skin excretes a substance that’ll cure your friends, | 它们的皮肤会分泌一种物质,可以治好你的朋友 (提醒电视机前,实际生活中蟾蜍可不能吸啊,有毒!) |
[08:20] | but make sure you get plenty. Once those little critters thaw out, they’re useless | 一次多抓点,一旦这些小家伙解冻了,它们就没用了 |
[08:27] | You’re insane aren’t you? | 你有神经病吧? |
[08:28] | Thaaat’s right. | 没错啊 (汗|||) |
[08:31] | Well, don’t stand there all day. Go! | 还站在这儿干吗?马上就去~ |
[08:53] | Uhh, I think you dropped this | 嗯,我想你们好像掉了东西 |
[09:47] | A frog! | 冰蟾蜍! |
[10:28] | So this is the great Avatar | 这不就是伟大的降世神通吗? |
[10:31] | Master of all the elements. | 掌握著四大元素的精华 |
[10:34] | I don’t know how you’ve managed to elude the Fire Nation for a hundred years, | 真不知道,100年前你是怎么躲过火宗的追杀的 |
[10:39] | but your little game of hide and seek… | 不过,很不幸的通知您,你那躲迷藏的游戏… |
[10:41] | … is over. | 已经结束了 |
[10:42] | I’ve never hidden from you. | 我从来都没有躲过你 |
[10:44] | Untie me and I’ll fight you right now! | 放开我,有种就跟我担挑 |
[10:46] | Ehhh!… No. | 嗯….没门 |
[10:49] | Tell me, | 我说 |
[10:50] | how does it feel to be the only airbender left? | 作为仅存的气宗人有何感想啊 |
[10:54] | Do you miss your people? | 想你的子民们吗? |
[10:57] | Oh, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[10:59] | you won’t be killed like they were. | 他们是死了,可我不会杀了你的, |
[11:01] | See, if you die you’ll just be reborn and | 如果你死了,肯定又会重生 |
[11:03] | the Fire Nation will have to being its search for the Avatar all over again. | 烈火国就又要费尽巴拉的重新找你 |
[11:08] | So, I’ll keep you alive … | 所以,我就留你一命 |
[11:10] | but just barely. | 留口气就行 |
[11:18] | Blow all the wind you want! | 想吹风你就吹个够吧 |
[11:20] | Your situation is futile. | 你已经无力回天了 |
[11:22] | There is no escaping this fortress… | 你是跑不出这个堡垒的 |
[11:25] | …and no one is coming to rescue you. | 当然,也不会有人来救你 |
[11:34] | Water? | 水~ |
[11:36] | Momo should be back any minute. | 模模一会就会回来的 |
[11:44] | Ugh! No, Momo, water. | 嗯,不对,模模,是水 |
[11:47] | Wa-ter! | sh-ui,水 |
[11:52] | Aang, what in the world is taking you so long? | 安昂,你怎么还不回来啊? |
[12:29] | All clear. | 没问题 |
[12:42] | All clear. Go on in. | 没问题,进去吧 |
[13:06] | We are the sons and daughters of fire! The superior element! | 我们是烈火的后代,火是最优秀的元素 |
[13:11] | Until today, | 直至今天 |
[13:12] | only one thing stood in our path to victory. | 阻挡我们胜利的只有一人 |
[13:15] | The Avatar! | 他就是降世神通 |
[13:17] | I am here to tell you that he is now my prisoner! | 今天,我在这�埵V大家宣告, 神通现在已经是我们的阶下囚了 |
[13:24] | This is the year Sozen’s comet returns | 今年「孙赞」的彗星又将回归 祖寇的曾祖父,也难怪祖寇又有一种叫法为「苏科」了 ) |
[13:27] | to grant us its power! | 它将给予我们力量 |
[13:31] | This is the year the Fire Nation breaks through the walls of Ba-Sing-Se | 今年烈火国将踏破「永固城」的城墙 |
[13:36] | and burns the city to the ground! | 将它夷为平地 |
[13:59] | What? No! Don’t leave frogs! My friends are sick and they need you! Please go back to being frozen! | 不要啊,别走啊,蟾蜍,我的朋友们病了, 他们需要你们,乖乖回来冻著 |
[15:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:20] | What’s going on? Are you here to rescue me? | 你要干嘛?要救我出去? |
[15:25] | I’ll take that as a “yes” | 你不说就当你默许了 |
[15:33] | My frogs! Come back! And stop thawing out! | 我的蟾蜍!快回来,别解冻了 |
[15:38] | Wait! My friends need to suck on those frogs! | 等等,我的朋友需要吸这些蟾蜍 |
[15:48] | How many times do I have to tell you, Momo, | 模模,我都告诉你多少遍了 |
[15:51] | we need water. | 我们需要水 |
[15:53] | Wa-ter. | sh-ui,三声,水 |
[15:56] | Oh forget it. | 噢,算了吧 |
[15:58] | Aang, please, hurry. | 安昂,拜托了,快点回来 |
[16:00] | Who’s this “Aang” kid you keep talking about, Your Highness? | 殿下,您刚才一直提到的那个 叫「安昂」的小孩到底是谁啊? |
[16:31] | I want a full transcription of my speech sent to the Fire Lord, | 把我的演讲记下来发给烈火王 |
[16:35] | along with glowing testimonials from all of the ranking officers present, and … | 别忘了注上在座高官的强烈反响,还有… |
[16:51] | Sir, should I hold off sending that speech to the Fire Lord? | 长官,我是不是应该晚点再将演讲发给烈火王 |
[17:03] | There, on the wall! | 看那,在墙上 |
[17:12] | The Avatar has escaped! | 降世神通逃跑了! |
[17:14] | Close all the gates immediately! | 赶快把大门都关上 |
[17:17] | Stay close to me! | 跟紧我 |
[18:42] | Here, take this. | 来,抓住这个 |
[18:44] | Jump on my back! | 跳到我背上来 |
[18:53] | Gimme the next one! | 把另一根给我 |
[19:12] | Hold your fire! | 住手 |
[19:14] | the Avatar must be captured alive! | 降世神通必须要抓活的 |
[19:23] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[19:24] | Admiral, what are you doing? | 长官,你这是要干嘛? |
[19:26] | Let them out, now! | 让他们出去,马上 |
[19:32] | How could you let them go? | 你怎么能放他们走? |
[19:33] | A situation like this requires… | 这种情形下,需要… |
[19:37] | … precision. | …精准 |
[19:53] | Do you have a clear shot? | 视野清晰吗? |
[19:56] | Knock out the thief. | 把那个小贼敲晕 |
[19:58] | I’ll deliver him to the Fire Lord along with the Avatar. | 到时候把他连同神通一起交送给烈火王 |
[20:17] | Quick! Recover the Avatar! | 快!把神通给我抓回来 |
[21:03] | You know what the worst part about being born over a hundred years ago is? | 你知道出生在100年前最遭的是什么吗? |
[21:07] | I miss all the friends I used to hang out with | 我非常想念以前一起玩耍的同伴 |
[21:10] | Before the war started | 战争发生以前 |
[21:11] | I used to always my friend Kuzan. | 我经常和我的好友「酷赞」一起玩 |
[21:14] | The two of us, we’d get in and out of so much trouble together | 我们两个形影不离,闯了不少祸呢 |
[21:18] | He was one of the best friends I ever had | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[21:21] | and he was from the Fire Nation, | 虽然他是火国人 |
[21:22] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[21:24] | If we knew each other back then, do you think we could have been friends too? | 如果回到过去,你我相识,咱们也会成为好朋友吗? |
[21:50] | Where have you been, Prince Zuko? | 祖寇殿下,你去哪了? |
[21:52] | You missed music night! | 你都错过音乐晚会了 |
[21:53] | Lieutenant Jee sang a stirring love song. | 吉上尉唱的那首情歌老煽情了 |
[21:58] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[22:00] | No disturbances. | 别打搅我 |
[22:02] | (海盗船上的那个石猴子果然被他弄来了) | |
[22:13] | Suck on these. | 快吸它们 |
[22:14] | They’ll make you feel better. | 吸完了你们就会好了 |
[22:18] | Aang, how was your trip? Did you make any new friends? | 安昂,此行收获如何?有没有结交新朋友啊? |
[22:23] | No, I don’t think I did. | 嗯,好像没有 |
[22:43] | Mmmm! This is tasty! Mmm! | 嗯,还挺好吃的呢。嗯~ |