时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter fourteen: The Fortuneteller | 第一卷 水 第十四回 卦师 |
[00:54] | Look! | 看哪! |
[01:02] | He is taunting us. | 它在嘲笑我们 |
[01:04] | You are so gonna be dinner! | 今天晚餐就是你了,哪�媔]? |
[01:08] | Hey! Where’s the fishing line? | 嘿,鱼线怎么没了? |
[01:11] | Oh, I didn’t think you would need it, Sokka. | 哦,索卡,我以为你不用了呢 |
[01:13] | Aahh, it’s all tangled! | 啊,都被你缠乱了 |
[01:16] | Not tangled…woven | 才不是乱缠的,这可是我认真编的 |
[01:18] | I made you a necklace, Katara. | 卡塔拉,我知道你原来的那条项链弄丢了 |
[01:20] | I thought since you lost your other one? | 所以我亲手给你做了条新的 |
[01:26] | Thanks, Aang. I love it. | 我谢你啊,安昂,我太喜欢了 |
[01:28] | Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world you can go into the jewelry making business. | 太好了,安昂,你不用去拯救世界了, 干脆开个珠宝店,做点小买卖得了 |
[01:33] | I don’t see why I can’t do both. | 别嫉妒,神通可是多才多艺的哦~ |
[01:39] | Stop taunting me! | 小样的,还敢挑衅我 |
[01:44] | So, how do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[01:51] | You mean all of you or just your neck? I mean, uh, both look great. | 不论是脖子还是身材,呵呵,都很棒啊~ |
[01:55] | Smoochie, smoochie, someone’s in love. | 好肉麻,好肉麻啊,有人恋爱喽~ |
[02:00] | I…well… | 我…这个…. |
[02:02] | Stop teasing him, Sokka | 索卡,别取笑他 |
[02:03] | Aang’s just a good friend. | 安昂只是个好朋友 |
[02:05] | A sweet little guy… | 是个贴心的好玩伴, |
[02:07] | …just like Momo. | 就像模模一样 |
[02:09] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[02:15] | Someone’s being attacked by a platypus bear! | 看哪,有个人被鸭嘴熊袭击了 |
[02:30] | Well, hello there. Nice day, isn’t it? | 山上的朋友们你们好吗?今儿天气不错吧 |
[02:33] | Make noise, it’ll run off! | 叫两声,吓唬吓唬它,它就会跑了 |
[02:35] | No, play dead, he’ll lose interest! | 别听他的,赶紧装死,熊对死的没兴趣 |
[02:37] | Whoa! Close one. Haha! | 噢,差点就被你打到了,呵呵 |
[02:40] | Run down hill, then climb a tree! | 赶紧往山下跑啊,往树上爬 |
[02:42] | No, punch him in the bill! | 照熊的肚子上来一拳 |
[02:44] | And then run in zigzags! | 然后跑「之字型」,它就追不上你了 |
[02:46] | No need. It’s going to be fine. | 别担心,不会有事的 |
[02:56] | Whoa there! | 蠢熊,休得猖狂 |
[03:07] | Mmm! Lunch! | 嗯,午饭有著落了 |
[03:10] | Lucky for you we came along. | 幸亏你碰到我们了 |
[03:12] | Thanks, but everything was already under control. | 多谢了,不过其实一切仅在掌握之中 |
[03:16] | Not to worry, Aunt Wu predicted I’d have a safe journey. | 勿须担忧,吴妈 说我此行一帆风顺 |
[03:21] | Aunt who? | 胡妈? (英语小幽默,呵呵) |
[03:22] | No, Aunt Wu. She’s the fortuneteller from my village. | 不是,是吴妈。她是我们村的算命师 |
[03:27] | Awful nice knowing your future. | 能算出你得将来哟 |
[03:29] | Wow, it must be. | 哇,那得试试 |
[03:31] | That explains why you were so calm. | 所以你才如此镇定 |
[03:33] | But the fortuneteller was wrong! You didn’t have a safe journey, you were almost killed! | 她明摆式算错了嘛!顺利啥啊,你差点没被熊给吃了 |
[03:38] | But I wasn’t. All right, have a good one! | 差点,可是是没被吃啊。呵呵,后会有期了 |
[03:44] | Oh, and Aunt Wu said if I met any travelers to give them this. | 哦,对了,吴妈说如果我遇到其他旅人, 就把这个给他们 |
[03:52] | Maybe we should go see Aunt Wu and learn our fortunes. It could be fun. | 我应该去和吴妈学学算卦之术,肯定很好玩 |
[03:56] | Oh come on, fortunetelling is nonsense. | 算了吧,算命的都是骗人的 |
[04:00] | What do ya know, an umbrella! | 猜猜是什么,呵呵,是把伞 |
[04:05] | That proves it. | 还真灵啊 |
[04:06] | No it doesn’t , you can’t really tell the future. | 肯定是瞎蒙的,我才不信呢 |
[04:09] | I guess you’re not really getting wet then. | 反正谁被浇,谁自己心�堻戽M楚 |
[04:16] | Of course she predicted it was gonna rain. The sky’s been gray all day. | 这么说我也会算卦呢,这天都阴了半天了 |
[04:19] | Just admit you might be wrong and you can come under the umbrella. | 就认个输吧,认了就让你躲会儿雨 |
[04:23] | Look, I’m going to predict the future now “It’s going to keep drizzling” | 看,我也会算命了 毛毛雨还会一直下下去…下去…去…去 |
[04:30] | See! | 灵验了吧 |
[04:32] | Not everyone has the gift, Sokka. | 索卡,你好像没这个天赋 |
[04:54] | Aunt Wu is expecting you. | 吴妈早已恭候多时了 |
[04:57] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:04] | My name is Meng and I’m Aunt Wu’s assistant. | 我叫「梦」,是吴妈的帮手 |
[05:13] | Well hello there. | 幸会啊 |
[05:16] | Hello | 幸会 |
[05:17] | Can I get you some tea, or some of Aunt Wu’s special bean curd puffs? | 我这就去给你们沏点茶, 再拿点吴妈特制的豆香松饼给你们吃吧 |
[05:21] | I’ll try a curd puff. | 有劳了,我要松饼 |
[05:23] | Just a second. So what’s your name? | 稍等片刻,请问你什么名字 |
[05:25] | Aang. | 安昂 |
[05:26] | That rhymes with Meng! And you’ve got some pretty big ears, don’t you? | 正好和我的名字押韵呢,呵呵,你的耳朵还真大呢 |
[05:32] | I… guess… | 嗯…我… |
[05:34] | Oh, don’t be modest. They’re huge! | 别谦虚嘛,耳朵是挺大的 (终于有人说别人耳朵打了,索卡太开心了) |
[05:37] | Well Aang, it is very nice to meet you. Very nice. | 安昂,真得很高兴见到你,真的 |
[05:41] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[05:43] | I can’t believe we’re here in the house of nonsense. | 真不敢相信我们回来这儿听人瞎掰 |
[05:46] | Try to keep an open mind, Sokka. | 索卡,别那么死脑筋嘛 |
[05:48] | There are things in this world that just can’t be explained. | 世界上有些事你是无法解释的 |
[05:51] | Wouldn’t it be nice to have some insight into your future? | 能够知道你的未来不是件很妙的事吗? |
[05:54] | It would be nice to have some bean curd puffs. | 有松饼吃才是真格的 |
[05:58] | Oh Meng! Aunt Wu says I’m going to meet my true love! | 我说「梦」啊,吴妈说我就要遇到我的真爱了 |
[06:03] | He’s going to give me a rare panda lily. | 他将送我一束稀有的熊猫百合 |
[06:06] | That’s so romantic. | 真是太浪漫了 |
[06:09] | I wonder if my true love will give me a rare flower. | 不知我的真爱会不会也送给我一束呢? |
[06:13] | Good luck with that! | 他一定会的 |
[06:15] | Is that the big eared guy who Aunt Wu predicted you’d marry? | 那就是吴妈给你算的未来夫君吗?耳朵是挺大的 |
[06:27] | Enjoy your snack. | 快吃吧,这个很好吃的 |
[06:31] | Welcome young travelers. | 欢迎你们,年轻的旅人 |
[06:33] | Now, who’s next? Don’t be shy. | 谁先进来算呢?别害羞嘛 |
[06:40] | I guess that’s me. | 那我先来吧 |
[06:43] | Nada mal. Nada mal. Mmmm! | 好吃,好吃 |
[06:48] | I’m good on puffs. | 我对这个不感冒 |
[06:52] | So…what do you think they’re talking about back there? | 那个…你说他们在后面会谈些什么呢? |
[06:55] | Boring stuff, I’m sure. | 那还用说,肯定是些无聊的事 |
[06:57] | Love. Who she’s going to marry. How many babies she’s gonna have. | 爱情啊,要嫁给谁啦,将来会生多少个小孩啦 |
[07:01] | Yeh…dumb stuff like that… | 嗯…是…是挺无聊的 |
[07:04] | well, I’ve gotta find a bathroom! | 那个,我先去趟卫生间啊 |
[07:10] | Your palms are so smooth ? do you use moisturizer? | 你的手真滑啊,平时用润肤膏吗? |
[07:15] | Actually, I have this special seaweed lotion. | 我用一种特制的「海草霜」,老好用了 |
[07:18] | I could get you some if you want. | 你要用的话,我可以给你点 |
[07:20] | So, do you see anything interesting in my love line? | 那个,我的爱情线怎么样? |
[07:23] | I feel great romance for you. The man you’re going to marry… | 你将要有一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱,你未来的夫君是个… |
[07:28] | Tell me more! | 再说的详细点 |
[07:29] | I can see that he is a very powerful bender. | 他是一个非常强的御术师,功夫了得 |
[07:41] | Looks like someone had a pretty good bathroom break. | 看来厕所上的很爽嘛 |
[07:44] | Yeh, when I was in there? | 是啊,我在那�堛渔伬�… |
[07:46] | I don’t even wanna know! | 我可不想听你方便的事 |
[07:48] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来? |
[07:49] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 好吧,我就勉为其难吧 |
[07:51] | Your future is full of struggle and anguish, | 你的未来充满了挣扎和痛苦 |
[07:55] | most of it self-inflicted. | 它们大多数都是你自己造成的 |
[07:58] | But, you didn’t read my palms or anything! | 还没看我的手相呢,你咋知道的? |
[08:00] | I don’t need to … it’s written all over your face. | 哪还用看你的手相,你的命运全都写在你的脸上了 |
[08:06] | You then, come with me. | 下一个你来吧,跟我来 |
[08:11] | This is the most reliable method of telling your fortune. | 这种卦算得最准了 |
[08:15] | The bones never lie. | 骨头是不会撒谎的 |
[08:17] | Go on, pick one. | 来吧,挑一根 |
[08:21] | Now throw it on the fire. | 把它扔进火�� |
[08:23] | The heat makes cracks in the bones … | 热量会使骨头开裂 |
[08:26] | …and I read the bone cracks to tell your destiny. | 通过解读裂开的形式可以预见你的命运 |
[08:31] | Wow, that’s a big crack. | 哇,这裂缝还真大呢 |
[08:34] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我之前从来也没有见过这样的现象 |
[08:39] | Oh my! | 天哪 |
[08:47] | Your destiny…This is incredible! | 你的命运…真是难以置信, |
[08:50] | You will be involved in a great battle; | 你将会卷入一场大战 |
[08:54] | an awesome conflict between the forces of good and evil, | 那将是一场正与邪的较量 |
[08:57] | a battle whose outcome will determine the fate of the whole world! | 这场战争的胜者将决定整个世界的命运 |
[09:02] | Yeh, yeh, I knew that already, | 这些我早就知道了 |
[09:04] | but did it say anything about a girl? | 那上面有没有提到过一个女孩? |
[09:06] | A girl? | 一个女孩? |
[09:07] | -You want to know about love? -Yes | -你是要问姻缘啊? -没错 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry, but I didn’t see anything. | 很抱歉,我没看到 |
[09:15] | Oh look! I must have missed something. | 看!我可能是漏掉了些东西 |
[09:18] | Right here… it says, …trust your heart and you will be with the one you love. | 在这儿…这上面说….只要你听从 心灵的召唤就会找到你的爱 |
[09:25] | Really!? Thank you, Aunt Wu! | 真的吗?太谢谢你了,吴妈 |
[09:30] | Well, now you got to see for yourselves that fortunetelling is just a big, stupid hoax. | 现在明白了吧,算命完全是胡编乱造的 |
[09:35] | You’re just saying that because you’re going to make yourself unhappy your whole life. | 你这么说是因为你不能接受你一生不幸的事实罢了 |
[09:38] | That woman is crazy! My life will be calm, and happy and joyful! | 那个吴妈简直就是个疯子, 我的生活一定会平安幸福快乐! |
[09:48] | That doesn’t prove anything! | 这个说明不了什么 |
[09:49] | Well, I liked my predictions. | 我求的卦可是不错哩 |
[09:51] | Certain things are going to turn out very well. | 某些事要柳暗花明了 |
[09:54] | They sure are. | 那时当然 |
[09:56] | Why, what did she tell you? | 你怎么知道?她给你怎么算的? |
[09:58] | Some stuff. You’ll find out. | 好事。不久你就会知道的 |
[10:06] | What’s with the sky? | 他们都盯著天干什么? |
[10:08] | We are waiting for Aunt Wu to come and read the clouds | 我再等吴妈来算云势 |
[10:10] | … to predict the fate of the whole village. | 她会云彩的形状来预测整个村子的运势 |
[10:13] | That cloud looks like a fluffy bunny | 那朵云毛茸茸的,像个小兔子 |
[10:15] | You better hope that’s not a bunny… | 可别像什么小兔子 |
[10:17] | … the fluffy bunny cloud forecasts doom and destruction. | 兔状云预示著厄运和灾难 |
[10:21] | Do you even hear yourself? | 你们就不能有点主见吗? |
[10:23] | The cloud reading will tell us if Mount Makapu will remain dormant for another year … | 通过云势,我们可以看出 「马卡布」火山 |
[10:27] | … or if it will erupt. | 今年会爆发还是依旧休眠 |
[10:29] | We used to have a tradition once a year of going up the mountain to check the volcano ourselves, …. | 我们原来的传统是,每年都要亲自上火山去检查 |
[10:34] | …but ever since Aunt Wu moved to the village twenty years ago we have a tradition of not doing that | 但自从吴妈搬到我们村以后, 20年来我们都没有再去检查过 |
[10:41] | I can’t believe you would trust your lives to that crazy old woman’s superstition. | 真不敢相信,你们居然把自己生命托付给那个疯婆子 |
[10:46] | Shhh, She’s coming! | 嘘,她来了 |
[10:52] | Hey Aang, doesn’t that cloud look like a flower? | 嘿,安昂,看那朵云,像不像一朵花 |
[10:57] | Sure, I guess. | 还真像 |
[11:00] | Hey Katara, don’t you think that cloud looks like a flower? | 嘿,卡塔拉,你看那朵云像不像一朵花 |
[11:03] | Shhh! | 嘘~ |
[11:10] | Bending arrow cloud… | 「箭矢云」 |
[11:12] | good crops this year, nice big harvest! | 今年利兴农,将会大丰收 |
[11:16] | Arg! Good news! | 哇~太好了 |
[11:19] | Wavy moon shape cloud… let’s see | 「摇月云」…让我看看 |
[11:23] | …gonna be a great year for twins. | 双胞胎将大吉大利 |
[11:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[11:27] | And a cumulus cloud with a twisted nob coming off the end of it… | 「堆积云」后面还带著一个奇怪的把,这个… |
[11:32] | …the village will not be destroyed by the volcano this year! | 今年火山不会喷发,咱们村子依然太平 |
[11:39] | Since I got you here, uh, there’s something I want to tell you. | 正好你在这儿,我有件事想跟你说 |
[11:43] | I like you, but more than normal. | 我喜欢你,不是一般的喜欢 |
[11:48] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:56] | Hi, Aunt Wu. Sorry to bother you. | 你好,吴妈,抱歉打扰你 |
[11:58] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[11:59] | About this man I’m supposed to marry … | 之前您给我算过我的夫君 |
[12:01] | …is he gonna be handsome? I hope he is tall | 我想知道他帅吗?希望他是个大高个儿 |
[12:04] | Ahh, you want another reading. | 嗯,你是想再算一卦? |
[12:08] | Yes, please! | 是啊,拜托了 |
[12:11] | I can’t believe all these saps.Someone really needs to scream some sense at them. | 这群笨人,看来得有人出来好好点化点化他们 |
[12:16] | They seem happy, Sokka. | 看他们多幸福啊,索卡 |
[12:18] | Not for long. I’m gonna prove Aunt Wu’s predictions are nonsense. | 要不了多久,我一定要戳穿吴妈的谎言 |
[12:23] | Hey, you. I bet Aunt Wu told you to wear those red shoes, didn’t she? | 嘿,我说,是吴妈让你穿红鞋的,对吧? |
[12:27] | Yeh, she said I’d be wearing red shoes when I met my true love. | 没错,她说只有我穿红鞋,就能遇见我的真爱 |
[12:31] | Uh-huh. And how many times have you worn those shoes since you got that fortune? | 嗯,从那之后这双红鞋你都穿了多少次了? |
[12:35] | Everyday. | 我每天都穿 |
[12:37] | THEN OF COURSE IT’S GOING TO COME TRUE! | 那可不呗,这么做迟早会灵验的 (瞎猫早晚会撞上死耗子) |
[12:40] | Really? You think so? I’m so excited! | 真的吗?你也这么想?谢您吉言 |
[12:50] | … and then you’ll have your third great grandchild before quietly passing away in your sleep. | 之后,在你安然辞世前,还能抱到第三个重孙子 |
[12:56] | Is that enough information for you? | 这下该满意了吧? |
[12:58] | Wow, thanks Aunt Wu. | 我谢你啊,吴妈 |
[13:01] | Oh, wait, one more thing. How warmly should I dress tomorrow? | 嗯,等等,还有一件事,我明天该穿什么好呢? |
[13:05] | You want me to do a reading for that? | 这也要算? |
[13:09] | I don’t care what Aunt Wu told you, you have to take a bath sometime! | 我不管吴妈怎么跟你说,你起码也应该洗个澡啊 |
[13:18] | So, Sokka, you know some stuff about ladies, right? | 那个,索卡,想跟你请教几个关于女生的问题 |
[13:21] | Some stuff? You’ve come to the right place | 那你可真是问对人了 |
[13:24] | What can I do you for? | 你想问点啥? |
[13:26] | Well, there’s this girl… | 那个,有个女孩… |
[13:29] | I think I know who you mean. | 我知道你说谁了 |
[13:31] | You do? And you’re ok with it? | 真的吗?你觉得我和她合适吗? |
[13:34] | Of course I am. And, to tell you the truth, I’ve been picking up the subtle vibe that she likes you too. | 当然了。跟你说实话吧, 经我仔细观察,她对你也有点意思呢 |
[13:38] | She does!? | 真的? |
[13:40] | Oh yeh, she’s crazy about ya. | 没错,她正为你痴狂哩 |
[13:42] | All ya have to do now is not mess it up. | 你现在要做的就是千万别搞砸了 |
[13:44] | Well, how do I do that? | 那么,我该做点啥好呢? |
[13:46] | The number one mistake nice guys like you make: being too nice. | 像你这种好好先生,经常犯的错误就是,脾气太好了 |
[13:50] | You can be too nice? | 不能太好说话了? |
[13:52] | Yup. If you want to keep her interested you have to act aloof, like you don’t really care one way or the other. | 说得没错。如果你想引起她的注意 就得保持点距离,距离产生美嘛 |
[13:58] | well, ok. | 那好吧,我试试 |
[14:00] | Hey Aang, I was wondering… | 嘿,安昂,我在想… |
[14:03] | See ya later. | 回头再说 |
[14:06] | Wow, that kid is good. | 哇,学得还真快 |
[14:09] | …and you’ll be fine as long as you’ve got a scarf. Bye bye now. | 听我的,再配条条围巾你就没治了。再见吧,再见吧 |
[14:13] | Okay, okay, but, one more thing. | 好的,好的,还得问一下 |
[14:16] | All right, what is it? | 好吧,你还要问啥? |
[14:18] | Should I eat a mango or a papaya for breakfast tomorrow? | 我明天早饭该吃芒果好,还是吃木瓜? |
[14:23] | Papaya! | 木瓜 |
[14:25] | Ohhh, I hate papaya. | 啊~最不愿意吃木瓜了 |
[14:28] | Oh, hey Katara. I didn’t see you there. | 嘿,卡塔拉,没看到你在这儿 |
[14:31] | Hey Aang. | 嘿,安昂 |
[14:33] | That’s ok, I’m busy with my own stuff. | 没关系,反正我也有事要忙 |
[14:44] | Ugh. Papaya please. | 嗯,我想买木瓜 |
[14:47] | So…papaya… | 这么说…吃木瓜? |
[14:49] | Uh-huh. Would you like some? | 嗯,想来点吗? |
[14:51] | You know me. I don’t really care what I eat. | 你也知道的,我对吃的无所谓 |
[14:55] | Ok then. See you later. | 那就这样吧,回见 |
[14:59] | Maybe aloof isn’t my style. | 看来耍酷我并不在行 |
[15:01] | Oh! A panda lilly! | 啊,这不是熊猫百合吗? |
[15:05] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[15:07] | Excuse me. Where can a guy find one of those things? | 打搅一下,请问这花在哪能找到? |
[15:12] | I can’t believe you’re dragging me all the way up here for a stupid flower. | 真不敢相信,你居然为了摘朵破花拉我到这儿 |
[15:16] | Not just any flower … a panda lilly. | 那可不是一般的花,那可是 熊猫百合 |
[15:19] | I’ve seen it in action and boy does it work. | 把这个花送给她准管用 |
[15:22] | Flowers are fine once you’re married, …. | 你要是求婚的话,送花倒是没错 |
[15:25] | … but at this early stage it’s critical that you maintain maximum aloofness | 但是鉴于你现在仍处于初级阶段, 尽量耍酷才是最有效的方法 |
[15:30] | But my heart is telling me to get this flower, | 但是直觉告诉我应该找到那个花 |
[15:32] | and Aunt Wu said if I trusted my heart | 吴妈说只要我相信我听从内心的召唤 |
[15:34] | … I would be with the one I love. | 我就能找到我的真爱 |
[15:36] | What? Don’t tell me you believe in that stuff too. | 不是吧,别跟我说你也信这套 |
[15:40] | Well, Aunt Wu hasn’t been wrong yet. Why should she be wrong about love? | 吴妈到现在也没算错卦,听她的错不了 |
[15:47] | There, on the rim! | 看哪,就在山崖上 |
[15:54] | Oh no! Aunt Wu was wrong. | 天哪,看来吴妈这回算错了 |
[16:08] | Those people all think they’re safe. We’ve got to warn’em. | 那些村民还以为会安全呢,咱们得去警告他们 |
[16:11] | There’s no time to walk. Grab on. | 现在走回去来不及了,抓住我 |
[16:24] | Hi, Katara. | 嘿,卡塔拉 |
[16:26] | Can you believe she won’t let me in? And after all the business I’ve given her? | 你能相信吗?她居然不让我进去了, 这阵子就我常光顾她来著 |
[16:30] | But, she doesn’t even charge. | 可她都没管你要过钱啊 |
[16:31] | I know, but still. | 那倒是,不过那也说不过去啊 |
[16:33] | Well, we have other things to worry about. | 赶紧说正经事吧 |
[16:35] | Aunt Wu was wrong about the volcano. | 吴妈关于火山的预言是错的 |
[16:38] | Sokka, you tried to convince me she was wrong before. | 索卡, 你之前也试图说明她是错的 |
[16:40] | It’s going to take an awful lot to change my mind… | 没有真凭实据,你可别想说服我… |
[16:44] | Oh no. | 天哪,不好 |
[16:46] | Everyone! That volcano is gonna blow any second. Aunt Wu was wrong! | 大家听好了,火山马上就要爆发了,吴妈的预言错了 |
[16:51] | Yeh, yeh, we know you don’t believe in Aunt Wu, “Mr. Science and Reason Lover” | 我就知道你不相信吴妈,「科学先生」 |
[16:56] | If you won’t listen to him, maybe you’ll listen to me. | 你们不相信他,也不相信我吗? |
[16:59] | I want to believe Aunt Wu and her predictions as much as you do, | 我也想相信吴妈,想相信她的那些预言 |
[17:03] | … but my brother and Aang saw the lava with their own eyes. | 但是,我哥哥和安昂都亲眼看到了熔岩 |
[17:06] | Well I heard Aunt Wu’s prediction with my own ears. | 我可是亲耳听到吴妈说的火山不会爆发 |
[17:12] | Please listen to us! You are all in danger! | 拜托了,听我一次不行吗,现在这儿太危险了 |
[17:15] | And we have to get out of here. | 咱们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[17:17] | You can’t rely on Aunt Wu’s prediction. | 吴妈的预言太不靠谱了 |
[17:19] | You have to take fate into your own hands | 你们应该自己掌握命运 |
[17:23] | Look! Can your fortunetelling explain that? | 看,你们的卦师能解释那个吗? |
[17:28] | Can your science explain why it rains? | 科学能解释为什么会下雨吗? |
[17:32] | Yes! Yes, it can! | 那还用说 |
[17:39] | They just won’t listen to reason. | 他们现在什么话都听不进去 |
[17:41] | But they will listen to Aunt Wu. | 他们只听吴妈的 |
[17:43] | I know, that’s the problem. | 我知道,真让人头疼啊 |
[17:45] | Well, it’s about to become the solution. | 现在该是解决麻烦的时候了 |
[17:48] | We’re taking fate in our own hands. | 我们要自己掌握命运 |
[17:50] | First, I need to borrow Aunt Wu’s cloud reading book. | 不过在那之前,我们需要搞到吴妈的那本「云势谱」 |
[18:03] | Shhh… we don’t want anyone to hear us. | 嘘~可别被别人发现了 |
[18:07] | Oh… oh! Oh! I didn’t see you there. | 噢,噢,我没看见你在那儿 |
[18:10] | You don’t like me. Do you? | 你不喜欢我,是吗? |
[18:12] | Of course I like you. | 那怎么可能,我当然喜欢你 |
[18:14] | But not the way I like you. | 但并不像我喜欢你那样 |
[18:17] | Oh. I guess not. | 我想是吧 |
[18:19] | It’s ok. It’s just really hard when you like someone, | 没关系,有时喜欢一个人真的很难 |
[18:23] | but they don’t think of you that way. | 你喜欢他,可他却对你没感觉 |
[18:26] | I know what you mean. | 你说的话我感同身受 |
[18:28] | -She’s beautiful, by the way. -Huh? | -她真的很漂亮 -嗯? |
[18:31] | That water tribe girl. I can see why you like her so much. | 我是说那个水善族的女孩,难怪你那么喜欢她 |
[18:35] | She’s sweet, she’s a bender, and her hair seems so manageable. | 她人好,还是个御水师,她的头发还那么柔顺 |
[18:43] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna meet a great guy who’s gonna completely fall for you. | 别担心,你一定会遇到你的白马王子的 |
[18:47] | -I know it. -Thanks | -一定会的 -谢谢 |
[18:50] | Wait! Don’t you want this? | 等等,你不是在找这个吗? |
[18:53] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[18:54] | I’ve kind of been stalking you…heh! | 其实我一直都有留意你 |
[18:58] | Oh, thanks. I guess. | 那…谢谢了 |
[19:04] | Clouds are made of water and air | 云是由水和空气组成的 |
[19:05] | …so between the two of us we ought to be able to bend them into any shape we want. | 所以我们可以用御气术和御水术任意变换它的形状 |
[19:10] | I found it. The symbol for volcanic doom. | 找到了,这就是火山厄运的云势 |
[19:40] | Aunt Wu, look! Something is happening in the clouds. | 吴妈,快看哪!云势发生了变化 |
[19:45] | That’s very strange. It shouldn’t… Oh my! | 太奇怪了,不应该啊….天哪 |
[19:57] | We can still save the village if we act fast. Sokka has a plan. | 如果我们赶快的话,还能拯救这个村庄。 索卡有个计划 |
[20:01] | Lava is gonna flow downhill to this spot. | 岩浆将会顺山留下到这儿 |
[20:04] | If we can dig a deep enough trench we can channel all the lava away from the village to the river. | 如果我们在这�堳䴗@条足够深的渠道, 岩浆就不会漫进村庄,而会向河流去 |
[20:08] | If any of you are earthebenders come with me. | 是御土师的跟我来 |
[20:11] | – I’m an earthbender! – I’m not! | -我是御土师 -我不是 (不是你吱什么声啊) |
[20:13] | Everybody else grab a shovel | 其他人拿上铁锹 |
[20:16] | come on, we’ve gotta hurry! | 加油,咱们得快点 |
[20:37] | Dig faster! Dig faster! | 快点挖!快点挖! |
[20:44] | Everyone needs to evacuate! We’ll come for you when it’s safe! | 大家赶快撤离,等安全之后咱们再汇合 |
[21:16] | It’s too much! It’s gonna overflow! | 岩浆太多了,就要溢出来了 |
[21:53] | Man, sometimes I forget what powerful bender that kid is. | 天哪,有时候差点忘了这小子的御术有多么高强了 |
[21:57] | Wait, what did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[21:59] | Nothing, just that Aang is one powerful bender. | 没啥,就是说安昂是个很强的御术师 |
[22:06] | I suppose he is… | 不会吧,难道他… |
[22:14] | By the way, we kind of borrowed your book. | 对不起,我们借了你的书用了一下 |
[22:17] | So you messed with the clouds did you! | 那云势是你们搞出来的吧 |
[22:20] | Ha, ha … Very clever! | 哈,哈,你还真聪明 |
[22:23] | No offense, but I hope this taught everyone a lesson … | 无意冒犯,不过我向大家 通过今天的事也应该明白了吧 |
[22:26] | … about not relying too much on fortunetelling. | 不要任何事都依赖算命来解决 |
[22:29] | But Aunt Wu predicted the village wouldn’t be destroyed, | 吴妈之前预言过,村子不会被毁的 |
[22:32] | …and it wasn’t. | 你看这不是好好的吗 |
[22:33] | She was right, after all. | 你看,她还是没算错嘛 |
[22:35] | I hate you. | 恨死你了 |
[22:37] | It’s ok, Sokka. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 没事的,索卡,一切都会变好的 |
[22:40] | Can I ask you something? | 问您一个问题,行吗? |
[22:41] | Of course, honey. | 随便问,亲爱的 |
[22:43] | You didn’t really see love in my fortune, did you? | 其实,您并没有算到我的姻缘吧 |
[22:46] | You just told me what I wanted to hear. | 你只是告诉我想要听到的 |
[22:48] | I’ll tell you a little secret, young Airbender. | 小御气师,告诉你一个小秘密 |
[22:51] | Just as you reshaped those clouds, you have the power to reshape your own destiny. | 就像你能改变云的形状一样, 你也一样可以掌控你的命运 |
[22:58] | Goodbye everyone! It was so nice to meet you! Take care, Meng. | 再见了,大家!很高兴能认识你们。 梦,保重了 |
[23:03] | Take care! | 保重 |
[23:09] | Floozy. | 你个烂妞~ (女人啊,汗|||) |