时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter sixteen: The Deserter | 第一卷 水 第十六回 义军 |
[01:01] | This should give us a good idea of what’s around here. | 咱们看看导游图吧,上面肯定会介绍周围的好去处的 |
[01:04] | See if you can find a menu, I’m starving. | 看看附近有没有小餐馆,我都饿死了 |
[01:06] | I bet we’ll find something to eat here! | 看,烈火国传统美食节 |
[01:08] | Fire Days Festival. | 那儿肯定有好吃的 |
[01:11] | Fire Nation cultural exhibits…jugglers, benders, magicians. | 美食节上有烈火国文化展览,耍把式、卖艺的应有尽有 |
[01:15] | This’d be a great place for me to study some real firebenders! | 没准我可以在那儿学上两招御火术 |
[01:19] | You might wanna rethink that. Look at this. | 咱们还得三思而后行,看看这儿 |
[01:22] | Hey, a poster of me! | 嘿,有我的海报呢 |
[01:23] | A wanted poster. This is bad. | 是个悬赏告示,看起来不妙啊 |
[01:27] | I think we better keep moving. | 我看咱们还是继续赶路的好 |
[01:29] | I have to learn firebending at some point, | 我知道很危险,可是我必须要掌握御火术 |
[01:31] | …and this could be my only chance to watch a master up close. | 我没有老师可拜,这也许是我偷师学艺的唯一机会了 |
[01:35] | I guess we could check it out. | 我想我们也只好舍命陪君子了 |
[01:37] | What!? You want to walk into a Fire Nation town where they’re all fired up with all their, you know, fire? | 什么?你们居然要大摇大摆的进火宗的城镇, 你知道那可是他们最爱玩的? h-uo,火! |
[01:43] | We’ll wear disguises and if it looks like trouble, we’ll leave. | 咱们乔装进城,有麻烦就赶快撩 |
[01:46] | Yeh, because we always leave before we get into trouble. | 撩? 在这儿想跑,哪儿会那么容易? |
[01:50] | 算了,当我没看见,嘿嘿) | |
[01:54] | -=缉拿=- 铮铮,前烈火国船长,年六十, 白发,貌似柔顺, 实善御火术,捕者慎之 (王字旁的那个zheng字怎么没找到?错别字?) | |
[02:00] | You guys stay out of sight here while we go to the festival. | 你俩就留在这儿吧,我们去美食节逛逛就回来 |
[02:10] | Ready disguises! | 开始乔装打扮吧~ |
[02:20] | It’s like you’re a whole different person. | 你这回乔装得还真是成功呢~ |
[02:22] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[02:40] | I think we need some new disguises. | 看来咱们得升级一下伪装装备 |
[02:43] | Where are we gonna get masks like that? | 到哪能搞到这些面具呢? |
[02:45] | Get your genu-ine Fire Festival masks here! | 快来买啊,正宗的烈火祭面具啊! |
[02:49] | That was surprisingly easy. | 得来全不费功夫~ |
[03:01] | Hey, there’s some food. | 看,那儿有卖吃得的 |
[03:02] | Finally! | 终于盼到了 |
[03:04] | What do you have? | 你这儿有啥好吃的 |
[03:05] | Flaming fire flakes! Best in town. | 「烈焰玉米片」,全城最好的就是我这家了 |
[03:08] | I’ll take’em! | 来包尝尝~ |
[03:11] | Aaahhh! Hot! Hot! | 啊~~烫!烫! |
[03:12] | “Flaming fire flakes” hot? What do you know. | 没告诉你那叫「烈焰玉米片」吗?能不烫吗? |
[03:16] | Hey, look at this. | 来啊,快看这个 |
[03:20] | Don’t worry loyal citizens! No one can surprise the Fire Lord! | 我的子民们,别担心!没人会是我烈火王的对手 |
[03:33] | Aang, hold on! Where are we going? | 安昂,走慢点,你要去哪儿啊? |
[03:36] | I don’t know, but there’s a big crowd so it must be good. | 我也不知道,但是有人群的地方节目一定错不了 |
[03:39] | Knowing the Fire Nation, it’s probably an execution. | 火宗的人能有啥欣赏品位, 八成都在那儿围著看杀头呢~ |
[03:50] | I gotta learn that trick! | 我得学会这招 |
[03:52] | Thank you! For my next trick I need a volunteer from the audience! | 多谢大家捧场,下一个环节我想请一位观众与我合作 |
[03:56] | – Oh! Oh! Me! Me! – What do you think you’re doing? | -这儿呢,这儿呢,选我,选我 -别惹事了,低调,低调 |
[03:59] | – I want to get a closer look – It’s better that we don’t attract any attention to ourselves. | -我想近距离观察一下 -咱们最好不要引起别人的注意,老实儿的啊 |
[04:04] | How about you, little lady? | 这位小姐,请你上台来吧 |
[04:07] | Awww, she’s shy. Leeet’s give her some encouragement, folks! | 哇,她害羞了。大家给她鼓励鼓励吧 |
[04:15] | That could’t been me. | 就知道说我,你自己咋不低调哩 |
[04:20] | This next trick is called “Taming the Dragon.” | 现在给大家表演的是「降龙」 (Taming the Dragon,驯服龙;降,xiang) |
[04:24] | You will be my captured princess! | 你就扮演被囚禁的公主吧 |
[04:37] | Don’t worry, young maiden! I will tame this fiery beast! | 别担心,年轻的女士!我会降服这凶猛的野兽的 |
[04:47] | It’s too strong, I can’t hold it! | 它太强了,我坚持不住了 |
[04:49] | We gotta help her! | 咱们得帮帮她 |
[04:51] | No, we don’t want to make a scene! | 别去,不是告诉你让你低调吗? |
[04:53] | The rope, it’s breaking! | 天哪,缰绳被挣断了 |
[05:06] | Hey, you tryin’ to upstage me, kid? | 嘿,你个小破孩,居然跟我抢戏 |
[05:15] | Hey! That kid’s the Avatar! | 嘿,那个小孩就是降世神通 |
[05:22] | I think it’s time to go. | 风紧,扯户~ |
[05:24] | Follow me! I can git ya outta here! | 跟我来,我带你们离开这儿 |
[05:26] | There they are! | 他们在那儿! |
[05:37] | Over there! | 那儿呢,哪儿呢 |
[05:40] | I’m calling Appa! | 我把阿柏叫来 |
[05:44] | I hope he can really hear that bison whistle! | 都听不到声,也不知道你吹得到底管不管用 |
[05:47] | This way! | 这边走 |
[05:50] | Okay! Not this way! | 看来这边过不去了 |
[06:06] | Appa! Down here! | 阿柏,来这儿 |
[06:34] | Nice touch setting off the fireworks. | 多亏了你点燃了这些焰火 |
[06:37] | You seem to really know your explosives. | 你好像对这些焰火很了解 |
[06:39] | – I’m familiar. – You’re a Fire Nation soldier! | -是啊,我相当熟悉了 -你是个火宗士兵! |
[06:42] | Was. My name’s Chey. | 曾经是,在下姓崔 |
[06:47] | I serve a man. More than a man really, he’s a myth, but he’s real, | 我现在听命于一个人的麾下,这个人可不是一般人, 他简直就是个传奇,但他又是个活生生, |
[06:52] | a living legend, Jeong Jeong the Deserter. | 他是个有血有肉的传奇,义军首领铮铮 |
[06:55] | He was a Fire Nation general, or wait, was he an admiral? | 他曾是烈火国的一名将军,确切的说是上将 |
[06:59] | He was very highly ranked, we get it. | 你就说他曾经是个大官不就得了 |
[07:02] | Yeh! Way up there! But he couldn’t take the madness any more. | 没错,虽然身居显位,但他无法再 忍受火宗的暴戾,毅然决然的离开了 |
[07:05] | He’s the first person ever to leave the army – and live. | 他是能够活著离开火宗军队的第一人 |
[07:08] | I’m the second, but you don’t get to be a legend for that. | 我是第二人,但永远只能望其项背, 他简直就是一个神话 |
[07:11] | That’s okay though. Jeong Jeong’s a firebending genius. | 铮铮简直就是一个御火术奇才 |
[07:14] | Some say he’s mad – but he’s not! | 有人说他是个疯子,不,他决不是 |
[07:17] | He’s enlightened. | 从师于他,你将受益匪浅 |
[07:19] | You mean there’s a firebender out here who’s not with the Fire Lord? | 你是说他是个御火师,可是却不与烈火王为伍? |
[07:22] | We’ve gotta go see him! He can train me! | 我们得去见他,可以求他授我御火术 |
[07:25] | We’re not gonna go find some crazy firebender! | 咱们可不能去找那个疯御火师 |
[07:27] | He’s not crazy! He’s a genius! | 他不是个疯子,他是个天才 |
[07:30] | And he’s the perfect person to train the Avatar! | 他是训练降世神通的不二人选 |
[07:33] | That’s why I followed you into the festival. | 这也是为何我随你们潜入美食节的原因 |
[07:35] | Look, thanks for the help, but we’re leaving for the north pole in the morning. | 多谢你的帮助,但我们去意已决,明早就启程去北极 |
[07:39] | Sokka, this could be my only chance to meet a firebending master … | 索卡,这可能是我学习御火术的唯一机会了 |
[07:43] | who would actually be willing to teach me. | 除了他哪还会有人教我 |
[07:46] | It can’t hurt just to talk to him. | 只是去跟他谈谈,不会有事的 |
[07:48] | That’s what you said about going to the festival! Why doesn’t anyone ever listen to me!? | 去美食节之前你们也是这么说的, 怎么就没有人听我的呢 |
[07:58] | Don’t move! | 谁都别动! |
[08:08] | Jeong Jeong told you not to look for Avatar! | 铮铮叫你别去找降世神通 |
[08:10] | Hold on, you know these guys!? | 等等,你认识这些人? |
[08:12] | Oh yeh! Lin Yi’s an old buddy! Right Lin Yi? | 认识,我和 林毅(Lin Yi)是老相识了,对吧 |
[08:15] | Shut up! Keep moving. | 闭嘴,赶紧走 |
[08:27] | Go on. He sees you only. | 进去吧,他只见你一个 |
[08:29] | Oh that’s okay, we can chat later. | 没关系,我们可以少后再谈 |
[08:32] | Is that where Jeong Jeong is? I need to talk to him right away. | 那就是铮铮的军帐吗?我现在就得跟他谈谈 |
[08:35] | No! You wait there. Go now! | 不行,你得在这儿等著 你赶紧进去 |
[08:38] | Don’t worry! Everything’ll be fine. He’s a great man, great man! | 别担心,不会有事的,他可是个伟人,伟人 |
[08:48] | So, the Avatar was here and you let slip away? | 这么说,降世神通之前来过,而你们却让他给了? |
[08:52] | Yes, sir, but other than that the festival went off without a hitch! | 是的,长官,但是美食节确是圆满的结束了 |
[08:57] | No fights. Theft was way down. | 无人斗殴闹事,偷盗现象也少多了 |
[08:59] | I don’t care about your local crime rates! | 你们当地的犯罪治安情况,我可不感兴趣 |
[09:02] | Which way did they go? | 他们往哪儿跑了 |
[09:04] | They headed into the forest, up the river I suspect. | 他们逃进了树林,应该是顺河流向上逃窜 |
[09:07] | Ready the river boats. We’re going after the Avatar. | 准备船只,跟我去追降世神通 |
[09:20] | What happened? Can I see Jeong Jeong now? | 怎么样?我现在能见铮铮吗? |
[09:22] | He won’t see you. He’s very angry that I brought you here. | 他不想见你,他很生气我把你带来 |
[09:26] | He wants you to leave immediately. | 他希望你们立刻离开 |
[09:28] | Finally! Let’s hit the road. | 太好了,咱们赶紧上路吧 |
[09:30] | Why won’t he see me? | 为什么他不想见我 |
[09:32] | He says you’re not ready. | 他说你还没有掌握好御水术和御土术 现在见你还为时太早,时机不对 |
[09:33] | Says you haven’t mastered waterbending and earthbending yet. | 他说你还没有掌握好御水术和御土术 现在见你还为时太早 |
[09:36] | Wait, how does he know that? | 等等,他是怎么知道的? |
[09:38] | He saw the way you walked into camp. He can tell. | 他观察了你走进营地时的步态,得出的结论 |
[09:41] | I’m going in anyway! | 无论如何我都要进去 |
[09:53] | Get out. | 给我出去 |
[09:57] | Master, I need to learn firebending. | 大师,我需要学习御火术 |
[10:00] | Only a fool seeks his own destruction. | 你这是在自取毁灭 |
[10:04] | – I’m the Avatar. It’s my destiny to… – Destiny? What would a boy know of destiny? | -我是降世神通,这是我的命运… -你也跟我谈命运? 一个乳臭未干的小毛孩跟我谈命运? |
[10:10] | If a fish lives its whole life in this river, does he know the river’s destiny? | 鱼一生都生活在江河中,它又对江河的命运了解多少 |
[10:14] | No! Only that it runs on and on out of his control! | 答案是一无所知,只有当它 脱离了水对它的束缚的时候才会顿悟 |
[10:19] | He may follow where it flows, but he cannot see the end. | 如果它选择继续随波逐流, 永远也不会看到江河的全貌 |
[10:22] | He cannot imagine the ocean. | 更无法想像大海的广阔 (不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中) |
[10:26] | Ok, but it’s the Avatar’s duty to master all of the bending disciplines. | 您说的是没错,但是降世神通 的责任就在于要完成有御术的修炼 |
[10:31] | To master the bending disciplines, you must first master discipline itself. | 然而要完成御术的修炼,你先要知道何谓「修炼」 |
[10:36] | But you have no interest in this, so I have no interest in you! | 你看来对「修炼」二字并不感冒,就像我对你一样 |
[10:40] | Now, get out. | 所以,你还是走吧 |
[10:42] | Please, I have to learn. This could be my only chance. | 拜托了,我想学习,这是我学习御火术的唯一机会了 |
[10:47] | Are you deaf! How can I teach you if you refuse to listen? | 你是不是聋了!连我的话你 都听不进去,我又怎么能教你 |
[10:51] | Before learning firebending you must learn water and earth. | 在你学习御火术之前,你必须先掌握好水和土两种元素 |
[10:55] | Water is cool and soothing, earth is steady and stable, | 「水」性寒而柔,「土」则质硬而坚 |
[11:00] | but fire, fire is alive! It breathes, it grows, | 而火则不同,它是有生命的 即使没有御火师的操控 |
[11:05] | without a bender, a rock will not throw itself! | 它仍然可以呼吸,可以增长,而土则不行 |
[11:08] | But fire will spread and destroy everything in its path | 所以如果没有意志能够控制火 |
[11:11] | …if one does not have the will to control it! | 它将肆意蔓延,所到之处万物皆损 |
[11:15] | That is its destiny! You are not ready! | 这才是火的命运!你还没有准备好 |
[11:18] | You are too weak! | 你现在还太弱 |
[11:24] | You think I am weak? | 你认为我很弱? |
[11:26] | Avatar Roku! No! No!I did not mean that! | 神通罗库!不,不,我不是那个意思 |
[11:30] | I have mastered the elements a thousand times in a thousand lifetimes. | 在数千个轮回中,我也已经掌握这几个元素数千次了 |
[11:35] | Now, I must do it once again. You will teach the Avatar firebending. | 现在,我必须再学一回。 你要教会现在的我学会御火术 |
[11:42] | Yes, yes, I will teach you. | 是的,遵命,我会倾囊相授 |
[11:46] | Really? That’s great! | 真的吗?那太好了 |
[11:55] | Widen your stance. | 腿要与肩同宽 |
[11:58] | Wider! | 再宽点 |
[12:00] | Bend your knees. Now, concentrate. | 膝盖要向前顶 现在,集中精神 |
[12:05] | -Good, good! -Wait! What do I do now? | -不错,就是这样 -等等,我现在该干什么呢? |
[12:07] | Silence! Talking is not concentrating! Look at your friend, is she talking? | 别说话,说话还能集中精神吗? 看看你得朋友,你看她练功时说话了吗? |
[12:12] | Even that oaf knows to concentrate on what he’s doing! | 就连那个呆子都知道集中精力在他做的事情上 (索卡:为什么受伤的总是我) |
[12:16] | But what am I concentrating on? | 至少您应该告诉我该集中精力干什么啊? |
[12:18] | Feel the heat of the sun. | 感受来自太阳的热量 |
[12:21] | It is the greatest source of fire. Yet, it is in complete balance with nature! | 虽然太阳是火之源泉,但他却能与自然和谐共处 |
[12:26] | So when do I get to make some fire? | 那我什么时候才能造点火出来呢? |
[12:27] | Concentrate! | 集中精神! |
[12:40] | Are we coming up here so I don’t burn anything with my fire blasts? | 咱们爬这么高,是怕我弄出的火球烧著其他东西吧 |
[12:43] | No fire yet. | 现在玩火还不是时候 |
[12:45] | What? | 还不是时候? |
[12:47] | Power in firebending comes from the breath. | 御火术的力量源自呼吸 |
[12:50] | That is why you must master proper breath control. | 所以你必须学会如何正确的调理气息 |
[12:53] | You brought me up here to breathe? | 你把我带到这儿就为了呼吸? |
[12:55] | Assume your stance. | 接著蹲马步 |
[12:57] | -Wider. -You’re not even look… – … Wider! | -再宽点 -你都没看,怎… -再宽点! |
[12:59] | Now, inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth – without talking. | 现在,用鼻吸气,用嘴呼气 不许说话 |
[13:08] | Good. Keep going. | 不错,继续 |
[13:20] | What are you doing here!? I did not tell you to stop! | 你到这儿来干什么?谁叫你停下来的 |
[13:23] | I’ve been breathing for hours. | 我都呼吸了好几个小时了 |
[13:25] | You want to stop breathing? | 你难道不想呼吸了? |
[13:27] | I want you to stop wasting my time! | 教我点正经的吧,别浪费时间了 |
[13:29] | I already know how to squat and breathe and feel the sun. | 蹲马步,呼吸和晒太阳我都已经学会了 |
[13:33] | I want to know how to shoot fire out of my fingertips! | 我想学会如何从指尖发出火焰 |
[13:37] | Ughhhh. I had a pupil once who had no interest in learning discipline. | 唉,我曾经有个学生对修炼也是毫无兴趣 |
[13:42] | He was only concerned with the power of fire – | 他只在乎如何用火的力量击败他的对手 |
[13:46] | how he could use it to destroy his opponents and wipe out the obstacles in his path, | 如何清除挡住他的障碍 |
[13:51] | but fire is a horrible burden to bear. | 但是火终究是一个骇人的负担 |
[13:54] | Its nature is to consume and without control it destroys everything around it. | 火的本性就是肆意损耗、毁掉周围的一切 |
[14:13] | Learn restraint, or risk destroying yourself and everything you love. | 学会控制,才不会惹火上身,才不会毁掉你所爱的一切 |
[14:27] | I thought about what you said. I promise I’ll be more patient. | 你的话让我如梦方醒,我保证我会更加耐心的 |
[14:31] | We’re going to work with fire now. | 现在我来教你如何御火吧 |
[14:38] | …I mean, let us begin. | …好吧,嗯,咱们开始吧 |
[14:43] | Concentrate on the fire. | 集中精力在火上 |
[14:46] | I want you to keep this flame from reaching the edges of the leaf for as long as you can. | 我希望你尽可能的保持火焰远离边缘,越久越好 |
[14:52] | Master! There is trouble. | 主人,有麻烦了 |
[14:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[14:55] | Concentrate on your leaf. | 别多管闲事,看好你的树叶 |
[14:57] | This is the worst firebending instruction ever. | 他这个导师也当的太轻松了 |
[14:59] | All he does is leave me alone for hours to concentrate or breathe. | 动不动就让我集中精神或是练习呼吸, 一做就是几个小时,而他却没影了 |
[15:03] | I’m sure there’s a good reason. | 我想他这么做肯定有他的道理 |
[15:05] | But I’m ready to do so much more. | 我现在已经准备好学习更多的东西了 |
[15:21] | I did it! I made fire! | 我做到了,我弄出火来了 |
[15:24] | Aang, that’s great, but you should take it slow. | 安昂,太棒了,但是你还是应该慢慢来 |
[15:28] | Careful! | 小心 |
[15:30] | Now that’s firebending! | 看我的御火术 |
[15:34] | Aang, you’ll hurt yourself! | 安昂,小心别伤到自己 |
[15:41] | Wonder how that juggler did it? | 那个变戏法的是怎么做的来著? |
[15:49] | Katara! I’m so sorry! | 卡塔拉,你没事吧 |
[15:53] | Katara, what’s wrong!? What did you do? | 卡塔拉,出什么事了?你都干了些什么? |
[15:56] | Iiiit was an accident! I was… Katara, I’m so – | 我…我不是故意的,我… 卡塔拉,我真的很… |
[16:00] | I told you we shouldn’t mess around with this! Look what you did! You burned my sister! | 我告诉过你不要乱来的,看看你都做了什么, 你竟然烧伤了我妹妹 |
[16:20] | You burned my sister! This is all your fault! | 你烧伤了我的妹妹 这都是你的错 |
[16:24] | I know. Now pack your things. You must leave immediately. | 我知道,赶紧收拾你们的东西,快离开这儿 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… I’m sorry! | 对不起,我不是有… 对不起 |
[17:02] | You have healing abilities. | 你居然拥有治愈的本领 |
[17:04] | The great benders of the water tribe sometimes have this ability. | 水族中优秀的御水师中,会有一些人拥有这种本领 |
[17:09] | I’ve always wished I were blessed like you – free from this burning curse. | 我一直希望能像你这样,远离这灼烧的诅咒 |
[17:15] | But you’re a great master. You have powers I’ll never know. | 你可是位宗师啊, 你的力量我们永远也无法企及 |
[17:18] | Water brings healing and life. But fire brings only destruction and pain. | 水可以治愈并带来生命,而火只会带来毁灭和伤痛 |
[17:25] | It forces those of us burdened with its care … | 它迫使我们如履薄冰的行走在… |
[17:27] | … to walk a razor’s edge between humanity and savagery. | …人性和野蛮分界线上 |
[17:32] | Eventually, we are torn apart | 煎熬著,直到我们被它撕成碎片 |
[17:42] | Go get your friends and flee! | 去找你的朋友吧,赶快离开这�� |
[17:45] | Do not come back here or you will all be destroyed. Hurry! | 再也别回来了,不然你们都会被毁灭的。快走! |
[18:07] | Don’t worry, men. My old teacher gave up fighting a long time ago. | 别担心,我的老师不足所惧, 他早就解甲归田了 |
[18:13] | Master Jeong Jeong. | 好久不见啊,铮铮老师 |
[18:22] | Katara! Are you all right? | 卡塔拉,你没事吧? |
[18:24] | I’m fine, we’ve got to get out of here. Where’s Aang? | 我很好,咱们得赶快离开这儿 安昂在哪儿? |
[18:35] | Jeong Jeong tried to tell me that I wasn’t ready. | 铮铮曾试图告诉我,我还没有准备好 |
[18:38] | I wouldn’t listen. | 可我却没有听进去 |
[18:39] | I’m never going to firebend again. | 我以后再也不用御火术了 |
[18:42] | -You’ll have to eventually. -No, never again. | -你将来必然要掌握御火术 -不,我再也不会用了 |
[18:45] | -It’s okay, Aang. I’m healed. – What? How? | -没事的,安昂,我治愈了 -真的吗?是怎么做到的? |
[18:49] | I’ll explain later. But right now, we have to get out here. | 过后再跟你解释,现在咱们得赶紧离开这�� |
[18:53] | Zhao and his soldiers are attacking! | 赵 带兵来抓咱们了 |
[18:55] | – Where? – By the river. They captured Jeong Jeong. | -他们在哪儿? -已经到河边了,他们困住了铮铮 |
[18:59] | I have to help him! | 我得去帮帮他 |
[19:02] | Look at you. You were once so great. | 你怎么落到这种田地了,你可曾是一代宗师啊 |
[19:05] | I can’t believe my former master has become nothing more than a simple savage. | 真不敢相信,我的老师竟然 流落于蛮荒之地,变成了一个流浪汉 |
[19:11] | It is you who have embraced savagery, Zhao. | 你错了,赵,你才是走上野蛮之路的人 |
[19:14] | It’s Admiral Zhao, now. | 我现在可是赵上将 |
[19:16] | That title will not help you against the Avatar. | 那只不过就是个称号而已 |
[19:19] | Do not try to fight him! You are no match! | 不要妄想试图与降世神通交手, 你不是他的对手 |
[19:23] | I think I can handle a child. | 小小毛孩,有何所惧 |
[19:25] | I have never seen such raw power. | 我从未见过如此强大的力量 |
[19:30] | Joeng Joeng! | 铮铮! |
[19:31] | We’ll see. Men! Take the deserter | 我倒要瞧瞧他能厉害到哪去 来人,把叛军给我抓起来 |
[19:42] | It’s a trick! He’s run off into the woods. Find him! | 这只不过是个障眼法而已, 他往树林�媔]了,找到他! |
[19:48] | Let’s find out what my old master has taught you. | 我倒要看看我的老师都教了你什么好本领 |
[19:51] | YOU were Jeong Jeong’s student? | 你曾是铮铮的学生? |
[19:53] | Until I got bored. | 他教得老无聊了~ |
[20:00] | I see he taught you how to duck and run like a coward. | 像个小丑一样躲什么,这招肯定是他交给你的吧 |
[20:03] | But I doubt he showed you what a firebender is truly capable of! | 让你见识见识真正的御火师是什么样 |
[20:10] | -Whoa! Wild shot! – I’ll show you wild! | -哇哦,打偏了 -别得意,看招 |
[20:21] | No self control… | 不能自我控制…… |
[20:24] | Stand and fight, Avatar! | 降世神通,你倒是出招啊! |
[20:27] | Oh, were we fighting? I thought you were just getting warmed up. | 咱们已经打上吗?我还以为你刚才只是热热身而已 |
[20:30] | I was | 少废话 |
[20:34] | Is that all you got? Man, they’ll make anyone an admiral these days! | 你就这点能耐啊 天哪,现在想当个上校也太容易了 |
[20:44] | Ahoy, I’m Admiral Zhao! | 啊呵,我就是赵上校 |
[20:55] | I don’t know why, but I thought you’d be better than Zuko. | 我也不知道为什么,不过我想你还是比祖寇要厉害 |
[21:02] | Sloppy. Very sloppy. | 真是花拳绣腿啊,不中用啊,不中用 |
[21:17] | No where to run now, you little smart mouth! | 看你还往哪跑,光会耍嘴皮子可救不了你 |
[21:23] | You’ve lost this battle | 认输吧 |
[21:27] | Are you crazy? You haven’t thrown a single blow! | 叫我认输?你打都没打一下 |
[21:30] | No, but you have | 没错,不过多亏了你啊~ |
[21:38] | Jeong Jeong said you had no restraint. | 铮铮说得没错,你只知用蛮力而不懂得控制 |
[21:50] | Have a nice walk home! | 看来你得步行回家了 |
[21:52] | Aang, come on! Let’s go. | 安昂,走啦~ |
[21:57] | Wait! Where’s Jeong Jeong? | 等等,铮铮去哪了? |
[21:59] | He disappeared. They all did. | 他消失了,整个义军也都不见了 |
[22:10] | Hey, where did everybody go? Very funny guys! | 嘿,大家都去哪了?别开玩笑了,出来吧 |
[22:23] | Aang, you’re burned. | 安昂,你被烧伤了 |
[22:28] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮帮你 |
[22:41] | Wow! That’s good water. | 哇哦,还真有你的 |
[22:43] | When did you learn how to do that? | 你是怎么学会的? |
[22:45] | I guess I always knew. | 我想我天生就会吧 |
[22:47] | Oh… well then thanks for all the first aid over the years. | 啊,是吗?那怎么没见你给我急救啊? |
[22:50] | Like when I fell into the grease briar bramble and that time I had two fish hooks in my thumb! | 我掉进油棘灌木时你咋不帮我治疗, 还有那次两个鱼钩都扎进我的拇指�堣F |
[22:55] | Two? | 怎么会是两个? |
[22:56] | He tried to get the first fish hook out with another fish hook. | 他想用另一个鱼钩把先扎进的鱼钩给挑出来 |
[23:00] | Oh, and the time that big snake bit me! Thanks for healing that up. | 还有那回我都被一条大蛇给咬了, 你咋不说给我治治呢 |
[23:04] | That was great. Really helpful. | 你真行啊,我可记住你了 |
[23:06] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |