时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter eighteen: The Waterbending Master | 第一卷 水 第十八回 御水宗师 |
[00:57] | I’m not one to complain, but can’t Appa fly any higher? | 其实我也不想发牢骚,可是阿柏不能再飞高点吗? |
[01:03] | I have an idea | 不如这样吧, |
[01:04] | why don’t we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole? | 我大家都骑到你肩上,让你驼我们去北极 |
[01:08] | I’d love to! | 求之不得呢 |
[01:10] | Climb on everyone, Sokka’s ready for takeoff! | 大家上来吧,「索卡号」即将起飞。 |
[01:14] | (模模还真给面子,呵呵) | |
[01:15] | Look, we’re all just a little tired | 这都连续飞行两天了, |
[01:18] | and cranky because we’ve been flying for two days straight. | 大家都很累了,难免有点浮躁。 |
[01:20] | And for what? | 真不知道咱们在瞎转什么 |
[01:21] | We can’t even find the Northern Water Tribe. | 压根就没看到北极水族的影, |
[01:23] | There’s nothing up here. | 简直就是在白忙活 |
[01:43] | They’re waterbenders! We found the Water Tribe! | 是御水师啊。我们终于找到党组织了 |
[01:50] | He’s heading north. | 神通往北去了 |
[01:52] | The Northern Water Tribe. | 定是去找北极水族 |
[01:54] | The Avatar needs to master waterbending. | 他需要掌握御水术, |
[01:57] | He’s looking for a teacher. | 肯定是去拜师的 |
[01:59] | Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go get him! | 那咱们还等什么?应该赶快去抓他! |
[02:02] | Patience, Captain Li. | 著嘛急,李上校 |
[02:04] | This isn’t some little Earth village we can just march into. | 水善国可是个强国,不容小觑 |
[02:08] | The Water Tribe is a great nation. | 它可不像那些土国小镇可任你蹂躏践踏 |
[02:10] | There’s a reason they’ve survived a hundred years of war. | 水善国能在百年战争中屹立不倒,是有一定的原因的 |
[02:14] | The frozen tundra is treacherous. The landscape itself is an icy fortress. | 更何况,在冰冻的苔原上行军极其危险, 那种地貌俨然是一座天然的冰制堡垒 |
[02:19] | We’ll need a massive invasion force. | 若没有雄厚的军力且不可贸然进犯 |
[02:25] | There it is! | 我们到了! |
[02:27] | The Northern Water Tribe… | 这就是北极水族啊 |
[02:30] | We’re finally here… | 我们终于到了 |
[02:52] | I can’t believe how many waterbenders live up here! | 肯定有数不清的御水师们住在这�堙I |
[02:56] | We’ll find a master to teach us, no problem! | 那找位御水老师来教咱们,肯定是轻而易举喽! |
[03:39] | This place is beautiful. | 这�埵n漂亮啊 |
[03:41] | Yeh, she is. | 是啊,地方美人更美啊 |
[03:57] | Winter, spring, summer and fall. | **冬或春,夏或秋** |
[04:02] | Winter and spring, summer and fall. | **冬又春,夏又秋** |
[04:07] | Four seasons, four loves | **吾爱遍四季** |
[04:13] | Four seasons, four loves. | **四季皆吾爱** |
[04:40] | Tonight, | 今夜 |
[04:42] | we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the Southern Tribe, | 我们举杯同欢,欢迎从南极远道而来的兄弟姐妹, |
[04:47] | and they have brought with them someone very special, | 更要欢迎一位特殊的来客, |
[04:51] | someone whom many of us believed disappeared from the world until now. | 时至今日许多人还以为他已经消失了, |
[04:56] | The Avatar. | 他就是降世神通! |
[05:01] | We also celebrate my daughter’s 16th birthday. | 好事成双,今日也是我女儿的十六岁生日, |
[05:06] | Princess Yue is now of marrying age. | 月公主现在已经到了大婚的年纪了 |
[05:11] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢您,父亲 |
[05:12] | May the great Ocean and Moon Spirits watch over us during these troubled times. | 祈求伟大的海神和月神 保佑我们平安度过这段多事之秋 |
[05:17] | Now, Master Pakku and his students will perform! | 现在有请 帕库 大师和他的弟子为大家献艺! |
[05:42] | Hi, there. Sokka, Southern Water Tribe. | 你好啊,在下索卡,来自南方水族 |
[05:44] | Very nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:48] | So…uh…you’re a Princess! | 哦,呃,你是公主吧! |
[05:53] | You know, back in my tribe, I’m kinda like a Prince myself! | 要知道,在我族�塈雕]算是个王子呢! |
[05:57] | Ha! Prince of what… | 哈!俺咋没听说过呢 |
[05:59] | A lot of things! | 别捣乱, |
[06:00] | Uh, do you mind? I’m trying to have a conversation here! | 没看见我在和别人聊天吗? |
[06:03] | My apologies, Prince Sokka. | 请您恕罪,索卡王子 |
[06:07] | So it looks like I’m gonna be in town for awhile. | 你看,我可能还要在城�堳搢ヴ氻憿A |
[06:10] | I’m thinking maybe we could… | 也许或许可能的话,咱们可以… |
[06:11] | do an activity together… | …一起搞个活动啥的? |
[06:14] | Do an…activity | 搞…活动? |
[06:20] | Very smooth. | 不错,我看好你哟~ |
[06:22] | Master Pakku, meet your newest student, | 帕库大师,这位是降世神通, |
[06:25] | the Avatar. | 您的新徒弟 |
[06:27] | Just because you’re destined to save the world, don’t expect any special treatment. | 别指望打著「拯救苍生」的旗号来糊弄我, 我可不会给你特别优待的 |
[06:33] | My friend and I can’t wait to start training with you … | 我和我的朋友都迫不及待的想投入您的门下学习, |
[06:36] | …after we relax for a couple days. | 等我们休整几天后就可以开始了 |
[06:38] | If you want to relax, then I suggest visiting a tropical island. | 想放松偷懒就去找个热带岛屿吧, |
[06:42] | If not, I’ll see you both at sunrise. | 要练功的话明早就过来报道, |
[06:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:52] | For the last time, I’m not playing the sumki horn. | 我再说最后一次, 别想让我吹号 (Sumki horn 艾洛在御水天书那集买的) |
[06:55] | No, it’s about our plans. | 不是来找你吹号的, |
[06:57] | There’s a bit of a problem. | 是咱们的计划出了点岔子 |
[07:03] | I’m taking your crew. | 我要带走你的船员 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么?! |
[07:06] | I’ve recruited them for a little expedition to the North Pole. | 我要招募他们去北极进行「科考探险」 |
[07:09] | Uncle, is that true? | 皇叔,是真的吗? |
[07:11] | I’m afraid so. | 没错, |
[07:12] | He’s taking everyone. | 全都被征走了, |
[07:14] | Even the cook! | 居然连厨子也不放过! |
[07:16] | Sorry you won’t be there to watch me capture the Avatar. | 很遗憾不能让你亲眼目睹我活捉降世神通, |
[07:19] | But I can’t have you getting in my way again. | 我可不敢冒险让你乱了我的计划 |
[07:41] | I didn’t know you were skilled with broadswords, Prince Zuko | 祖寇殿下,原来你还会使双刀呢,我都不知道 |
[07:45] | I’m not. | 我哪会使刀 |
[07:46] | They’re antiques. Just decorative. | 那是淘来的古董,摆设罢了 |
[07:49] | Have you heard of the Blue Spirit, General Iroh? | 您听说过蓝魔吗,艾洛将军? |
[07:52] | Just rumors. I don’t think he is real. | 我还以为是别人以讹传讹呢,莫非真有其人 |
[07:56] | He’s real all right. | 的确真有其人, |
[07:58] | He’s a criminal, an enemy of the Fire Nation. | 他是个罪犯,是烈火国的敌人 |
[08:01] | But I have a feeling that justice will catch up with him soon. | 不过天网恢恢,他终究是逃不了的 |
[08:05] | General Iroh, the offer to join my mission still stands if you change your mind. | 艾洛将军,如果您愿意加入我的队伍, 我可是随时欢迎哟 |
[08:15] | I’ve waited for this day my whole life! | 这一天我已经等了一辈子了, |
[08:17] | I finally get to learn from a real waterbending master! | 终于可以向真正的御水大师学习了! |
[08:24] | Good morning, Master Pakku! | 早上好啊,帕库大师! |
[08:26] | No, please, march right in, I’m not concentrating or anything. | 还真早,来吧,反正你在这儿, 我也没办法集中精神练功了 |
[08:30] | Uhh? this is my friend, Katara, the one I told you about | 呃…这是我的朋友,卡塔拉,我昨天跟您提到过 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry. I think there’s been a misunderstanding. You didn’t tell me your friend was a girl. | 抱歉,咱们之间有点小误会 你没告诉我你的朋友是个丫头, |
[08:41] | In our tribe, it is forbidden for women to learn waterbending. | 在我们族中女人是不允许学御水术的 |
[08:54] | What do you mean you won’t teach me? | 你为什么不肯教我? |
[08:55] | I didn’t travel across the entire world so you could tell me “no”! | 我翻山越岭、跋山涉水的, 好不容易到这儿,你一个不字就想把我打发了 |
[08:59] | NO. | 不行 |
[09:01] | But there must be other female waterbenders in your tribe! | 难道你们这儿没有能御水的女性吗? |
[09:04] | Here the women learn from Yugoda to use their waterbending to heal. | 当然有,不过她们都从师于尤格达学习水疗之术, |
[09:08] | I’m sure she would be happy to take you as her student… | 哪怕你是这种暴脾气, |
[09:11] | … despite your bad attitude. | 她也一定会乐意收你为徒的 |
[09:13] | I don’t want to heal, | 我不要学什么水疗, |
[09:14] | I want to fight! | 我要战斗! |
[09:15] | I can see that. But our tribe has customs, rules. | 那我可是爱莫能助,正可谓「族有族法,家有家规」 |
[09:19] | Well your rules stink! | 你们这都是些什么烂规定啊 |
[09:21] | Yeh! They’re not fair. | 这太不公平啦! |
[09:23] | If you won’t teach Katara, then… | 倘若你不肯教卡塔拉,那… |
[09:25] | Then what? | 那又怎么样? |
[09:26] | Then I won’t learn from you! | 那我也不跟你学了! |
[09:28] | Well have fun teaching yourself. I’m sure you’ll do a great job. | 那你就自学成才吧,了不起啊,你可是降世神通呢 |
[09:32] | Wait… | 且慢! |
[09:33] | Aang didn’t mean that | 安昂不是那个意思 |
[09:37] | You can’t risk your training for me. You have to learn from Master Pakku. | 你不能为我就这么放弃修炼的机会, 你得跟他学好御水术, |
[09:41] | Even if he is a big jerk. | 好汉不吃眼前亏 |
[09:46] | Why don’t we get started then. | 那现在咱们开始? |
[09:50] | Princess Yue! | 月公主, |
[09:52] | Good morning! | 早上好啊! |
[09:56] | Hey, how about that picnic last night? | 我说,昨晚的野餐真丰盛啊, |
[09:57] | Boy, your Dad sure knows how to throw a party. | 你老爸真是个宴会专家啊 |
[09:59] | I’m happy you enjoyed yourself. | 很高兴你能尽兴 |
[10:01] | Well, it wasn’t as much fun after you left. | 不过,你走后就没什么意思了 |
[10:06] | So, I’m still hoping we can see more of each other. | 那个,我还是希望咱们能常出来聚聚 |
[10:09] | Do an “activity”you mean | 搞个搞活动啥的? |
[10:11] | Yes! At…a place! | 没错啊,找个风景幽雅, |
[10:14] | For… some time! | 闲人免进的地儿 |
[10:15] | I’d love to! I’ll meet you on that bridge tonight. | 我很乐意!那今晚就在那座桥上见面吧 |
[10:19] | Great!I’ll see you … aahh! | 太好了!回头见…啊! |
[10:22] | Sorry! | 抱歉啊! |
[10:24] | That’s okay, | 没关系, |
[10:26] | it was worth it. See you tonight. | 为你淹死也值啊,晚上见 |
[10:30] | I’m very impressed. | 不错, |
[10:32] | You all seem highly qualified for the mission I have in mind. | 你们看起来一定会胜任我给你们的那个工作 |
[10:39] | That’s some tasty gold! | 味不错,是真的 |
[10:42] | What do you need us to do? | 你要我们做什么? |
[10:44] | I believe you’re acquainted with Prince Zuko? | 你们和祖寇是老相识了吧? |
[10:55] | Um, hi | 呃,您好 |
[10:56] | Are you Yagoda? | 请问您是尤格达吗? |
[10:58] | Are you here for the healing lesson? | 你想必是来学水疗术的吗 |
[11:04] | I guess I am. | 我想是吧 |
[11:05] | Welcome! Welcome! | 欢迎!欢迎! |
[11:15] | You’re moving the water around, but you’re not feeling the push and pull. | 你现在仅仅学会了御水的动作, 御水的精髓就在那「一推一拉」之间 |
[11:20] | I’m trying! | 我在努力著呢 |
[11:24] | Maybe that move is too advanced for you. | 也许这招对你来说太难了, |
[11:27] | Why don’t you try an easier one? | 早知道教你一招简单的好了 |
[11:34] | Thanks for the lesson. | 听您的课我不胜荣幸 |
[11:36] | So, who’s the lucky boy? | 那位幸运的小伙子是谁啊 |
[11:38] | -Huh? -Your betrothal necklace. | -您在说什么呢? -你不是戴著订婚项链嘛, |
[11:40] | You’re getting married, right? | 要结婚了吧? |
[11:43] | No, I don’t think I’m ready for that yet. | 没有啦,我可还没那个打算 |
[11:46] | My grandmother gave my mother this necklace, | 这项链是从外婆那儿传下来的, |
[11:48] | and my mother passed it down to me. | 老妈又将它传给了我 |
[11:51] | I recognize this carving! I don’t know why I didn’t realize sooner! | 我认得这个花纹! 瞧我这老糊涂,我居然没早认出来, |
[11:57] | You’re the spitting image of Kana! | 你简直和长得 康娜 长得一模一样 |
[11:59] | Wait, | 且慢, |
[12:00] | how do you know my Gran-Gran’s name? | 你怎么会知道我姥姥的名字? (更正第一二集的翻译, Gran-Gran是姥姥不是奶奶,致歉) |
[12:02] | When I was about your age I was friends with Kana. | 我和康娜曾是朋友,那时我们只有你这么大。 |
[12:07] | She was born here, in the Northern Tribe. | 她其实是在北极水族出生的 |
[12:10] | She never told me. | 她从来都没跟我说过 |
[12:11] | Your grandmother had an arranged marriage with a young waterbender. | 你外婆曾和一个年轻的御水者有一纸婚约, |
[12:15] | He carved that necklace for her. | 这项链就是他刻给你外婆的 |
[12:18] | If Gran-Gran was engaged, why did she leave? | 既然姥姥订婚了,那她又为何要离开? |
[12:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道, |
[12:22] | That’s always been a mystery to me. | 那件事对我来说永远是个谜 |
[12:24] | She left without saying goodbye. | 她就那样不告而别了 |
[12:28] | Good luck! | 好运啊~ |
[12:32] | The crew wanted me to wish you safe travels. | 船员们托我来祝你一帆风顺 |
[12:35] | Good riddance to those traitors. | 这些叛徒,走就走吧,我也落得清静 |
[12:37] | It’s a lovely night for a walk. | 今晚天气不错的, |
[12:39] | Why don’t you join me? | 咱们去散散步吧, |
[12:40] | It would clear your head. | 可以保持头脑清醒 |
[12:45] | Or, just stay in your room and sit in the dark.Whatever makes you happy. | 如果你喜欢在屋�媬W处,那也不错,反正你高兴就好 |
[13:19] | Careful with the blasting jelly! | 小心点,那可是爆破浆啊! |
[13:25] | Uncle? | 皇叔? |
[13:27] | Uncle, is that you? | 皇叔,是你吗? |
[14:11] | zuko | 祖寇! |
[14:20] | Zuko… | 祖寇… |
[14:33] | Hi, Princess Yue. | 你好啊,月公主 |
[14:35] | I made you something. | 这个送给你, |
[14:37] | I carved it myself. | 可是我亲手雕的哟 |
[14:39] | It’s a bear. | 你刻了一只熊? |
[14:40] | Actually, it’s a fish, | 其实是条鱼 |
[14:43] | see it has a fin. | 你看,这不是鱼鳍吗? |
[14:47] | I’m sorry! I made a mistake. | 很抱歉!是我的错, |
[14:50] | I shouldn’t have asked you to come here! | 我不该叫你来这儿的 |
[15:00] | How’s warrior training going? | 武士训练得进行得咋样啊? |
[15:03] | That bad? | 那么糟吗? |
[15:05] | No, it’s Princess Yue. | 是月公主让我烦心 |
[15:06] | I don’t get it. One minute she wants to go out with me and the next she’s telling me to get lost! | 真想不通。她一会儿答应 与我约会,一会儿又叫我滚蛋! |
[15:12] | So how’s waterbending training? | 你们御水术练得咋样了? |
[15:14] | Master Poophead won’t teach her because she’s a girl. | 那个混蛋师傅因为卡塔拉是女生而不教她御水术 |
[15:18] | Why don’t you just teach her, Aang? | 有你教她不就成了吗,安昂? |
[15:20] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我咋就没想到呢? |
[15:23] | At night, you can teach whatever moves you learned from Master Pakku. | 你白天跟帕库大师学,晚上呢就回来教我 |
[15:26] | That way you have someone to practice with and I get to learn waterbending. | 这样一来可以有人陪你练功,我也能学到御水术了, |
[15:30] | Everyone’s happy! | 皆大欢喜! |
[15:31] | I’m not happy. | 除了我 |
[15:33] | But you’re never happy. Come on, Aang. | 你一直都这样,真懒得理你,走吧,安昂 |
[15:40] | Master Pakku said this move is all about sinking and floating. | 帕库师傅说这招的精髓在于掌握「一沉一浮」的感觉 |
[15:47] | I got it! | 我学会了! |
[15:50] | That was amazing! | 你太强了 |
[15:51] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我做的 |
[15:55] | I…I was just showing Katara a few moves. | 我…我只想是给卡塔拉演示演示 |
[15:57] | You have disrespected me, my teachings, and my entire culture. | 你居然无视我,无视我对你的教导,无视我们的传统 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry, I…. | 请您原谅… |
[16:03] | You are no longer welcome as my student. | 从现在开始,你已经不是我的徒弟了 |
[16:13] | What do you want me to do? Force Master Pakku to take Aang back as his student? | 你要我怎么办?逼迫帕库大师 收回成命,重新收安昂为徒? |
[16:18] | Yes, please! | 拜托,求您了! |
[16:20] | I suspect he might change his mind if you swallow your pride and apologize to him. | 我想如果你能收起你那傲慢的脾气, 并诚心道歉,他也许可以改变心意 |
[16:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:32] | I’m waiting, little girl. | 我等著呢,丫头 |
[16:35] | No! No way am I apologizing to a sour old man like you! | 算了!我决不会跟你这个糟老头道歉的 |
[16:42] | haaa Katara | 呃,卡塔拉。。。 |
[16:43] | I’ll be outside, if you’re man enough to fight me! | 有种你就跟我到外面院�堣髀漱髀� |
[16:50] | I’m sure she didn’t mean that. | 她说的话你可不要当真啊 |
[16:52] | Yeh, I think she did. | 我看她这回可是认真的 |
[16:55] | I’m devastated to hear about Prince Zuko. | 祖寇王子的意外我深感震惊 |
[16:59] | Just devastated. | 那是相当震惊啊 |
[17:01] | The Fire Lord will not be pleased he learns who was responsible. | 要是烈火王查出谁是真凶的话,一定会龙颜大怒的 |
[17:06] | You know who was behind the attack? | 你知道谁是幕后主使? |
[17:09] | Yes | 没错, |
[17:11] | pirates! | 定是海盗干的! |
[17:12] | We had a run in with them awhile back. | 我们曾经和他们有点过节 |
[17:15] | They wanted revenge. | 他们早就想好了要报复我们 |
[17:19] | So, have you reconsidered my offer? | 那么,我之前的提议您考虑的怎么样了? |
[17:22] | Yes, I accept. | 嗯,我考虑过了, |
[17:24] | It will be an honor to serve as your general. | 能够辅佐您作战我深感荣幸 |
[17:28] | To the Fire Nation! | 敬烈火国! |
[17:30] | To victory! | 此战必胜! |
[17:35] | Are you crazy, Katara? | 卡塔拉你疯了吗? |
[17:36] | You’re not gonna win this fight! | 你是赢不了他的 |
[17:38] | I know! | 我知道! |
[17:39] | I don’t care! | 但是我豁出去了 |
[17:40] | You don’t have to do this for me. | 你大可不必这么做, |
[17:42] | I can find another teacher. | 我可以再找其他老师的 |
[17:43] | I’m not doing it for you! | 我这么做不是为了你! |
[17:45] | Someone needs to slap some sense into that guy! | 我就想敬那老头两耳光,让他清醒清醒 |
[17:49] | So, you decided to show up? | 哦,你终于露面了 |
[17:54] | Aren’t you gonna fight? | 你不准备出招吗? |
[17:55] | Go back to the healing huts with the other women where you belong. | 你还是乖乖的和其他女人们学习水疗术去吧。 |
[18:03] | Fine. You want to learn to fight so bad, study closely! | 好,既然你敬酒不吃吃罚酒,那就休怪我不客气了 |
[18:18] | Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you! | 别怕,我不会伤著你的! |
[18:39] | You can’t knock me down! | 你是打不垮我的! |
[18:41] | Go Katara! | 加油,卡塔拉! |
[19:24] | Well, I’m impressed. | 看不出来你还有两下子嘛 |
[19:26] | You are an excellent waterbender. | 你是个出色的御水师 |
[19:28] | But you still won’t teach me, will you? | 可是你还是不肯授我武艺,对吗? |
[19:31] | NO | 没错 |
[19:56] | This fight is over. | 就到此结束吧 |
[19:58] | Come back here! I’m not finished yet! | 给我回来!我跟你没完 |
[20:01] | Yes, you are. | 省省吧 |
[20:05] | This is my necklace! | 这是我的项链! |
[20:07] | No it’s not, it’s mine! Give it back! | 不是,那是我的!还给我! |
[20:10] | I made this sixty years ago…for the love of my life.For Kana. | 这是我六十年前为我的心上人刻的,是做给康娜的 |
[20:17] | My Gran-Gran was supposed to marry you? | 和姥姥有一纸婚约的人是你? |
[20:26] | Our plan is working perfectly. | 一切进行得很顺利 |
[20:28] | Zhao doesn’t suspect a thing. | 赵并未起疑心 |
[20:31] | You didn’t have to do this. | 皇叔其实你是不必这么做的 |
[20:33] | No nephew of mine is going to stow away on a ship without some backup! | 怎么能放心让我的侄子只身犯险呢, 你需要人和你�媕野~合 |
[20:38] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你,皇叔 |
[20:40] | Someone’s coming! | 有人来了! |
[20:42] | Stay hidden until we get to the North Pole and the Avatar will be yours! | 注意隐蔽,到了北极,神通就是你的了 |
[20:47] | Good luck! | 祝咱们好运吧 |
[20:51] | I carved this necklace for your grandmother when we got engaged. | 这条订婚项链是我为你外婆做的 |
[20:55] | I thought we would have a long, happy life together. | 我原以为我们能白头偕老 |
[21:00] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[21:01] | But she didn’t love you, did she? | 但她不爱你,对吧? |
[21:03] | It was an arranged marriage. | 那可是桩包办婚姻 |
[21:06] | Gran-Gran wouldn’t let your tribe’s stupid customs run her life. | 姥姥不愿意让那些陈规控制她的人生, |
[21:10] | That’s why she left. | 所以她出走了 |
[21:12] | It must have taken a lot of courage. | 那还真的需要很大的勇气呢 |
[21:16] | Go get her. | 快去追她 |
[21:25] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想怎样? |
[21:27] | Nothing. | 不想怎样 |
[21:28] | I just want you to know, I think you’re beautiful… | 我想让你知道,我觉得你很美… |
[21:31] | and, I never thought a girl like you would even notice a guy like me. | 没想到像你这样的女孩会注意到我这样的小子 |
[21:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:36] | NO | 不, |
[21:37] | see, that’s the thing. | 不,我知道了 |
[21:38] | I think I do understand now. | 我想我终于懂了 |
[21:40] | You’re a princess, and I…I’m just a southern peasant. | 你是个公主,而我…我只是个南方的草民 |
[21:45] | no Sokka | 不,索卡 |
[21:46] | It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. | 没关系,你不需要解释 |
[21:49] | I’ll see ya around, okay? | 后会有期吧 |
[21:55] | Okay, now I’m really confused! | 我现在彻底糊涂了! |
[21:57] | Happy… but confused! | 高兴是高兴,但仍然很糊涂 |
[22:00] | I do like you! | 我确实喜欢你! |
[22:02] | A lot. But, we can’t be together… | 很喜欢,但是我们不能在一起, |
[22:05] | …and not for the reason you think. | 但并不是你想的那个原因 |
[22:07] | It’s because | 实际上, |
[22:09] | I’m engaged. | 我已经订婚了 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[22:25] | Not bad! Not bad! | 不错,不错! |
[22:28] | Heheh! Keep practicing and maybe you’ll get it by the time you’re my age! | 哼哼!没准你到我这岁数就能练成了! |
[22:34] | Hey Katara! | 嗨,卡塔拉! |
[22:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你还来干什么? |
[22:37] | It’s past sunrise. | 都日上三竿了 |
[22:39] | You’re late. | 你可是迟到了 |
[22:41] | Good to see ya here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[22:42] | You too. | 是啊 |
[22:52] | My fleet is ready. | 我的舰队已经整装待发了 |
[22:54] | Set a course for the Northern Water Tribe. | 向北极水族前进 |