时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter nineteen: The Siege of the North Part 1 | 第一卷 水 第十九回 北极之战 上部 |
[01:13] | Nice try, Pupil Sangok. | 不错嘛,桑阔 |
[01:16] | A couple of more years and you might be ready to fight a sea sponge. | 用不了多少年你就可以和海绵决斗了 |
[01:23] | Would anyone care for a rematch with Katara? | 还有人想和卡塔拉再比试一下吗? |
[01:28] | Katara, you have advanced more quickly than any student I have ever trained. | 卡塔拉,你的武艺精进的很快嘛, 比我所调教的任何学生都要强 |
[01:33] | You have proven that with fierce determination, passion and hard work… | 你的决心、热情和刻苦让人印象深刻 |
[01:38] | … you can accomplish anything. | 你可以完成任何你想做的事情 |
[01:40] | Raw talent alone is not enough. | 你向我们证明了,只是天资聪颖是远远不够的 |
[01:43] | Pupil Aang! | 我说安昂 |
[01:44] | Yes, Master Pakku? | 在,帕库大师 |
[01:45] | Care to step into the sparring circle? | 不来和卡塔拉比划比划吗? |
[01:48] | I figure since you’ve found time to play with house pets | 看你都闲得和宠物玩上了 |
[01:51] | you must have already mastered waterbending. | 想必你的御水术已经掌握的差不多了吧 |
[01:54] | I wouldn’t say “mastered”, | 还不敢说我已经完全掌握了 |
[01:56] | but check this out! | 不过请您看看我的新招 |
[02:07] | So they don’t have palaces in the Southern Tribe? | 这么说南极水族没有宫殿喽? |
[02:17] | Sokka, this is wrong. | 索卡,咱们不该这样 |
[02:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:21] | We’re taking a walk! | 咱们只是在散步而已嘛 |
[02:22] | I’m engaged. | 我已经订婚了 |
[02:24] | It just feels… | 这种感觉怪怪的… |
[02:26] | I know what you need! | 我知道什么能让你开心起来了 |
[02:28] | You need to meet my good friend Appa! | 你应该去见见我的朋友阿柏 |
[02:30] | Who? | 见谁? |
[02:31] | Appa and I go way back. Don’t we boy? | 阿柏和我老铁了,对吧 |
[02:34] | Ahh! Easy! | 啊!你别激动啊 |
[02:36] | Down boy! Ahh! No! Up! | 伙计,坐下!啊! 说错了,站起来 |
[02:39] | Looks like you haven’t been giving Appa enough attention. | 看来你和阿柏的沟通还不够啊 |
[02:44] | So how does this work? | 接下来该怎么做呢? |
[02:46] | You hangin’ on tight? | 你抓紧了吗? |
[02:49] | Yip,yip | 驾…驾… |
[02:51] | Oh…my…goodness! | 噢,我的天哪 |
[02:56] | Wow! I can’t believe you do this every day! | 哇哦,你们每天都这样飞行吗? |
[03:00] | Yeh, we pretty much live up here. | 没错,有时候干脆就住在上面 |
[03:02] | Is it always this cold in the sky? | 这上面一直这么冷吗? |
[03:05] | Not when you’re with someone. | 有你相伴哪会觉得冷呢? |
[03:09] | It’s beautiful up here. | 这上面风景真好啊 |
[03:11] | Yeh | 是啊 |
[03:16] | ohhh yeh | 哇,哇哦 |
[03:19] | Good times! Good times! | 好时节啊,真是好时节 |
[03:23] | Hey, look! | 嘿,看哪 |
[03:24] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[03:26] | Oh no | 噢,不好 |
[03:53] | Soot. | 是煤烟 |
[03:53] | What? | 你说什么? |
[03:54] | I’ve seen it before. | 在我们村落遭到攻击之前 |
[03:55] | Right before my village was attacked. | 我曾见过这种景象 |
[03:57] | It’s soot mixed with snow. | 就是这种雪中夹杂著煤烟的景象 |
[03:59] | But why? | 这是怎么回事呢? |
[04:00] | It’s the Fire Nation. | 肯定是火宗的人来了 |
[04:02] | They’ve closed in on the North Pole. | 他们已经逼近北极了 |
[04:04] | And from the looks of the stuff… | 从这煤烟雪的程度来看 |
[04:06] | …I’d say there’s a lot of them. | 烈火国这回一定派了大军来犯 |
[04:12] | This will truly be one for the history books, General Iroh. | 艾洛将军,这一刻将被载入史册 |
[04:15] | Just think, | 想想看 |
[04:17] | centuries from now, people will study the great Admiral Zhao… | 几百年后,人们都会在史书中读到:伟大的赵上校… |
[04:20] | … who destroyed the last of the Water Tribe civilization. | …是他一手摧毁了最后的水族文明 |
[04:24] | You’re lucky you’re here to see it. | 能够一同鉴证这个历史时刻,你应该感到幸运 |
[04:26] | Be careful what you wish for, Admiral. | 上校,你所期愿的未必会实现啊 |
[04:29] | History is not always kind to its subjects. | 有时候偏偏天不如人愿啊 |
[04:33] | I suppose you speak from experience? | 莫非您是有感而发? |
[04:35] | But rest assured, this will be nothing like your legendary failure at Ba-Sing-Se. | 放心了,这次绝对不会重蹈你惨败于永固城的覆辙的 |
[04:41] | I hope not, for your sake. | 但愿不会吧 |
[04:44] | Tell the Captains to prepare for first strike. | 传令给船长,准备发起首攻 |
[04:55] | We’ll be landing soon. | 我们就要登陆了 |
[04:57] | Do you have a plan? | 想好主意了吗 |
[04:58] | I’m working on it, Uncle. | 皇叔,我正在想呢 |
[05:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:11] | We have to go! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[05:12] | No, Sokka, wait. | 等等,索卡,这样不行 |
[05:14] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[05:16] | Not at all. | 再也不见了 |
[05:17] | What? We’re just friends. | 啥?我们只是朋友而已嘛 |
[05:20] | I wish we could just be friends, | 我也希望我们只是朋友而已 |
[05:21] | but I like you too much and it’s too confusing to be around you. | 可我真的是太喜欢你了, 你在身边让我进退两难 |
[05:25] | I’m marrying someone else. | 我就要嫁给别人了 |
[05:28] | You don’t love him, do you? | 可你并不爱他,不是吗? |
[05:30] | You don’t even seem to like him. | 你甚至都不见得喜欢他 |
[05:32] | But I do love my people. | 但是我爱我的子民们 |
[05:34] | You’re not marrying them. | 可你又不是要嫁给你的子民 |
[05:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[05:38] | I have duties to my father, to my tribe. | 我有我的职责, 不能辜负我的父亲,辜负我的部落 |
[05:41] | I have to do this, | 我必须这么做 |
[05:43] | goodbye! | 再见了 |
[05:47] | The day we have feared for so long has arrived. | 我们一直惧怕的一天终于到来了 |
[05:50] | The Fire Nation is on our doorstep. | 火宗的军队已经兵临城下了 |
[05:54] | It is with great sadness I call my family here before me, | 我怀著无比沉痛的心情将大家召集至此 |
[05:59] | knowing well … | 要知道… |
[06:00] | …that some of these faces are about to vanish from our tribe. | …大战之后,一些熟悉的面孔我们将再也无法看到了 |
[06:06] | But they will never vanish from our hearts. | 但是他们将会永远留在我们的心上 |
[06:10] | Now, as we approach the battle for our existence, | 现在,我们要为我们的生存而战 |
[06:14] | I call upon the great spirits! | 我祈求上天诸神 |
[06:18] | Spirit of the Ocean! | 海之神 |
[06:20] | Spirit of the Moon! | 月之神 |
[06:22] | Be with us! | 请庇佑我们吧 |
[06:24] | I’m going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission. | 有谁志愿接受这个危险的任务 |
[06:28] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[06:29] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[06:30] | Be warned. | 考虑清楚 |
[06:31] | Many of you will not return. | 壮士一去兮,不回还 |
[06:34] | Come forward to receive my mark if you accept the task. | 如果仍然愿意接受任务,请上前一步接受「战符」 |
[07:06] | The stillness before battle is unbearable. | 战争前的静寂真是难熬啊 |
[07:09] | Such a quite dread. | 真是静得可怕 |
[07:12] | I wasn’t there when the Fire Nation attacked my people. | 当年火宗人攻击我的族人时,我没能保护他们 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna make a difference this time. | 这一次我要留下来,保护这些人民 |
[08:02] | Yip, yip | 驾,驾 |
[08:09] | Katara! | 卡塔拉 |
[08:33] | I’ll take it from here, boy! | 伙计,该本大爷上场了 |
[09:45] | Appa | 阿柏 |
[09:49] | Thanks for the rescue, buddy! | 伙计,多谢你救了我 |
[10:12] | You have got to be kidding me. | 不是吧,搞什么搞 |
[10:16] | Men, you’ll be infiltrating the Fire Nation navy. | 诸位,将派你们混入火宗的海军 |
[10:21] | That means you’ll all need one of these uniforms… | 所以,你们必须穿上这样的火宗制服 |
[10:30] | What’s your problem? | 你笑嘛啊? |
[10:32] | Fire Navy uniforms don’t look like that. | 火宗的制服可不是这个样子 |
[10:35] | Of course they do. | 不是这样是啥样 |
[10:36] | These are real uniforms captured from actual Fire Navy soldiers. | 这些衣服可是从被我们抓获的火宗士兵身上拔下来的 |
[10:40] | When, like a hundred years ago? | 那是哪年的老皇历了?1oo年前? |
[10:42] | – Eighty five. -The Fire Nation doesn’t wear shoulder spikes anymore. | -85年前 -火宗的制服早就不用这种带钩的护肩了 |
[10:47] | The newer uniforms are more streamlined. | 新的制服都体现了一种流线形的理念 |
[10:50] | How do we know we can trust this guy? | 我们凭什么要相信他 |
[10:51] | Such bold talk for a new recruit. | 小兵豆子口气倒是不小 |
[10:54] | Sokka is from our sister tribe, Hahn, | 韩,索卡来自我们的兄弟部落 |
[10:57] | he is a capable warrior and I value his input. | 他可是一个值得信赖的武士,我很看好他哟 |
[11:01] | Now, our first objective is to determine the identity of their commanding officer. | 现在,我们的首要任务是要确认一下敌军统帅的身份 |
[11:07] | His name is Zhao. | 他的名字叫赵 |
[11:09] | Middle-aged. | 中年人 |
[11:10] | Big sideburns. | 鬓角很长 |
[11:11] | Bigger temper. | 脾气也不小 |
[11:12] | Sokka, I want you to tell everything you know to Hahn, | 索卡,请把你知道的所有情况都告诉给韩 |
[11:16] | he is leading this mission. | 他是这个任务的指挥 |
[11:18] | Hahn, show Sokka your respect. | 韩,你要尊重索卡 |
[11:21] | I expect nothing less from my future son-in-law. | 你可是我的东床快婿,别让我失望哦 |
[11:26] | Princess Yue’s marrying you? | 月公主要嫁的人是你? |
[11:28] | Yeh, what of it? | 没错,怎么了? |
[11:30] | Nothing, congratulations. | 没啥,恭喜恭喜啊 |
[11:39] | Stop those fireballs! | 截住那些火球 |
[11:50] | It’s almost twilight, Admiral. | 上校,天就快黑了 |
[11:52] | As your military consultant I must advise you to halt your attack. | 作为你的战争顾问,我建议您停止进攻 |
[11:56] | The waterbenders draw their power from the moon and it is nearly full tonight. | 御水师们会从月亮那儿吸收能量, 而今晚月亮将接近满月 |
[12:01] | You should wait and resume the attack at daybreak. | 应该等到破晓后再恢复进攻 |
[12:05] | Oh, I’m well aware of the moon problem and I am working on a solution. | 不错,我知道月亮的确是个大麻烦, 我也正在考虑对付它的办法, |
[12:10] | But for now, daybreak it is. | 在没有对策之前还是破晓以后再说吧 |
[12:19] | They’ve stopped firing. | 他们停止进攻了 |
[12:21] | Aang | 安昂 |
[12:28] | I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 我做不到,我做不到 |
[12:32] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[12:33] | I must have taken out a dozen Fire Navy ships, | 我已经解决掉至少一打的火宗战船了 |
[12:36] | but there’s just too many of them. | 不过他们的数量实在是太多了 |
[12:38] | I can’t fight them all. | 我实在是力不从心啊 |
[12:40] | But, you have to! | 你一定能行的 |
[12:42] | You’re the Avatar! | 你可是降世神通啊 |
[12:43] | I’m just one kid. | 我只是个小孩而已 |
[12:55] | If you’re fishing for an octopus, my nephew, | 皇侄啊,如果你要捕只章鱼的话 |
[12:57] | you need a tightly woven net or he will squeeze through the tiniest hole and escape. | 你的网必须织的很密, 哪怕是小小的一道口子也会让它跑掉的 |
[13:04] | I don’t need your wisdom right now, Uncle. | 皇叔,我现在没空听您说教 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, I just nag you because, | 对不起啊,自从我的儿子死去之后, |
[13:09] | well, ever since I lost my son… | 我就不停的对你絮叨… |
[13:13] | Uncle, you don’t have to say it. | 皇叔,您用不著道歉的 |
[13:15] | I think of you as my own. | 我一直都当你是我的亲生儿子 |
[13:20] | I know, Uncle.We’ll meet again… | 我知道,皇叔,我们会再见的 |
[13:24] | …after I have the Avatar. | 我会抓到降世神通的 |
[13:30] | Remember your Breathe of Fire! It could save your life out there! | 记住御火时的气息,关键时会救你一命的 |
[13:34] | I will. | 我记住了 |
[13:35] | And put your hood up, keep your ears warm! | 还有,记得把头巾戴上,别把耳朵冻著了 |
[13:38] | I’ll be fine. | 放心吧 |
[13:48] | Let me tell ya, Soka, | 索卡,跟你这么说吧 |
[13:50] | I’ve courted a lot of girls, but Yue is the finest…and she comes with the most perks. | 在我泡过的那些小妞中, 月的脸蛋是最漂亮的,能赚得油水也是最多的 |
[13:55] | Perks!? What does that mean? | 「油水」,你是什么意思? |
[13:57] | I mean, Yue’s nice and everything, | 我是说,月漂亮人又好 |
[13:59] | but the points I’ll get with the Chief aren’t bad either. | 而且还能借机攀上族长这个高枝 |
[14:02] | Princess Yue is wasted on a self absorbed weasel like you! | 让月公主嫁给你这么一个白眼狼真是白瞎了 (weasel 鼬鼠,狡猾的人) |
[14:05] | Whoa. Hang on. | 喔,你这是干嘛啊 |
[14:07] | What do you care? | 你干嘛这么上心啊 |
[14:08] | You’re just a simple rube from the Southern Tribe. | 你不过是个南方部落的乡巴佬而已 |
[14:11] | What would you know of the political complexities of our life? | 哪�媟|懂我们这儿政治的复杂性呢? |
[14:14] | No offense. | 我可是无意冒犯哦 |
[14:19] | You’re just a jerk without a soul! No offense! | 你简直就是个没有灵魂的混蛋,我也无意冒犯 |
[14:25] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[14:26] | Sokka, you’re off the mission. | 索卡,这个任务不需要你了 |
[14:29] | All right, fall in men! | 好了,列队 |
[14:31] | Everybody listen to what I say and we’ll take out this Admiral Jo in no time. | 只要按我的指挥行事,搬倒那个乔上校指日可待 |
[14:36] | It’s Admiral Zhao! | 是赵上校 |
[15:13] | Where are they going? | 他们是要哪了? |
[15:17] | They’re coming up for air somewhere? | 怎么没见它们上来换气 |
[15:29] | The legends say the moon was the first waterbender. | 传说月亮就是第一个御水师 |
[15:32] | Our ancestors saw how it pushed and pulled the tides … | 先人们亲眼目睹她是如何控制潮汐的 |
[15:34] | …and learned how to do it themselves. | 慢慢的也学会了这个本领 |
[15:36] | I’ve always noticed my waterbending is stronger at night. | 难怪我总觉得我的御水术在夜晚时最强 |
[15:40] | Our strength comes from the Spirit of the Moon, | 是月之神赐予我们力量 |
[15:43] | our life comes from the Spirit of the Ocean. | 而海之神给予了我们生命 |
[15:45] | They work together to keep balance. | 他们相辅相生,协调化一 |
[15:48] | The Spirits! | 你是说神灵 |
[15:49] | Maybe I can find them and get their help! | 也许我可以找到他们,求他们帮助我们 |
[15:52] | How can you do that? | 那你要怎么做呢? |
[15:54] | The Avatar is the bridge between our world and the Spirit World. | 降世神通可是连接凡间和灵界的桥梁呢 |
[15:57] | Aang can talk to them! | 安昂可以和他们交流 |
[15:59] | Maybe they’ll give you the wisdom to win this battle! | 也许他们会启示你该如何赢得这场战争 |
[16:02] | Or, maybe they’ll unleash a crazy amazing spirit attack on the Fire Nation! | 也许他们会放个疯狂的灵兽出来去袭击烈火国呢 |
[16:08] | Or wisdom. That’s good too. | 如果只有个启示也不错 |
[16:10] | The only problem is, last time you got to the Spirit World by accident. | 不过,你当初进入灵界也只是误打误撞而已 |
[16:14] | How are you going to get there this time? | 你这回该怎样进去呢? |
[16:16] | I have an idea, | 我有主意了 |
[16:17] | follow me. | 跟我来 |
[16:25] | So is this the way to the Spirit World? | 这条路是通往灵界的吗? |
[16:27] | No, you’ll have to get there on your own. | 不是,你得只身前往灵界 |
[16:30] | But I can take you to the most spiritual place in the entire North Pole. | 但是我可以带你去整个北极灵气最强的地方 |
[16:51] | I never thought I’d miss grass this much! | 我从没想过我会这么想念草地啊 |
[16:54] | It’s so warm here! | 这�埵n暖和啊 |
[16:55] | How is that possible? | 真是不可思议啊 |
[16:57] | It’s the center of all spiritual energy in our land. | 这是我们这�媃F气的中心 |
[17:10] | You’re right, Yue. | 月,你说的没错 |
[17:11] | I can feel…something…it’s so…tranquil. | 我能感到…一些东西…它是如此的….宁静 |
[17:35] | Be quiet! | 别出声 |
[17:56] | Is something wrong, Sokka? | 索卡,出什么事了吗? |
[17:58] | Oh no! | 哪儿会有什么事 |
[17:59] | Hahn’s out there on the top secret mission … | 韩出去执行他的超级秘密任务去了 而我却只能在这�媬i我的「飞去来去」 |
[18:00] | …while I’m here sharpening my boomerang. | 韩出去执行他的超级秘密任务去了 而我却只能在这�媬i我的「飞去来去」 |
[18:02] | Everything’s fine! | 真是太棒了 |
[18:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:05] | I took you off the mission for selfish reasons. | 让你离开那个任务是出于我个人的原因 |
[18:08] | I have a special task in mind for you. | 我有一个特别的任务要交给你 |
[18:12] | What? You want me to scrub the barracks? | 干什么?不是让我去打扫兵营吧? |
[18:13] | I want you to guard my daughter, Princess Yue. | 我想你去保护我的女儿,月公主 |
[18:18] | Er, sure. That shouldn’t be too hard. | 嗯,那没问题,交给我了 |
[19:14] | Why is he sitting like that? | 他为什么那么坐著? |
[19:16] | He’s meditating … | 他正在打坐… |
[19:18] | …trying to cross over into the Spirit World. | …他正试图跨入灵界 |
[19:20] | It takes all his concentration. | 那他一定要全神贯注喽 |
[19:23] | Is there any way we can help? | 咱们能不能帮他做点事? |
[19:24] | How about some quiet!? | 你们就不能静一静吗? |
[19:26] | C’mon guys! I can hear every word you’re saying! | 拜托了,你们说的话我听得一清二楚 |
[19:50] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[19:51] | He’s crossing into the Spirit World. | 他正在跨越灵界 |
[19:53] | He’ll be fine as long as we don’t move his body. | 只要我们不碰他的身体,他就会没事的 |
[19:56] | That’s his way back to the physical world. | 这样他就能找到回到凡间的路了 |
[19:58] | Maybe we should get some help? | 是不是该找人来帮忙? |
[19:59] | No, | 不用 |
[20:00] | he’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[20:01] | I’m perfectly capable of protecting him. | 我完全可以保护好他的 |
[20:04] | Well, aren’t you a big girl now? | 哟,几天不见都成大姑娘了 |
[20:07] | No | 不是吧 |
[20:07] | Yes | 就是我 |
[20:09] | Hand him over, and I won’t have to hurt you. | 把他交出来,我不会伤害你们的 |
[20:23] | I see you’ve learned a new trick. | 看来你的功夫大有长进啊 |
[20:25] | But I didn’t come this far to lose to you. | 这么费劲才到这�堙A我可不想输 |
[20:47] | You little peasant. You’ve found a master, haven’t you? | 小样的,看来你拜了个师傅来教你 |
[21:25] | It’s daybreak at last. | 终于到了破晓时分了 |
[21:28] | Let’s write history. | 让我们书写历史吧 |
[21:52] | You rise with the moon. | 你们从月亮汲取力量 |
[21:54] | I rise with the sun. | 而太阳则是我力量的源泉 |
[22:08] | The Water Tribe can try to resist the inevitable | 水宗继续你们无谓的抵抗吧 |
[22:11] | but their city will fall today. | 今日此城必破 |
[22:21] | Aang | 安昂 |
[22:25] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[22:26] | Where’s Zuko? | 祖寇跑哪儿去了? |
[22:27] | He took Aang. He took him right out from under me. | 他带走了安昂,从我手中把他带走了 |
[22:31] | Where did they go? | 他们会去哪呢? |
[22:59] | -=To be continued=- | -=未完待续=- |