时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter nineteen: The Siege of the North Part 2 | 第一卷 水 第二十回 北极之战 下部 |
[01:01] | I can’t believe I lost him. | 我居然没能保护好他 |
[01:03] | You did everything you could… | 你已经尽了全力了 |
[01:05] | … and now we need to do everything we can to get him back. | 我们会尽一切可能救他回来的 |
[01:08] | Zuko can’t have gotten far. | 祖寇走不了多远的 |
[01:10] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[01:11] | Aang’s gonna be fine. | 安昂不会有事的 |
[01:12] | OK | 你说的对 |
[01:18] | It’s all right. | 这样吧 |
[01:19] | You stay here, Momo, | 模模,你留在这儿 |
[01:20] | in case Aang comes back. | 安昂的魂魄回来的话也有个照应 |
[01:53] | Hello? | 你好? |
[01:54] | I’m sorry to disturb you, but I just really need to find the Moon and the Ocean spirits. | 抱歉打搅您, 你知道我该在哪儿找到月神和海神吗? |
[01:59] | Go…away. | 走…开 |
[02:03] | You’re still here? | 你怎么还在这儿? |
[02:05] | Yes! I need … | 是啊,我需要… |
[02:08] | Perhaps that thing will help you? Chase it! | 没准那个东西能帮你,追它去吧 |
[02:14] | Finally! | 终于清静了 |
[02:24] | Come back! | 回来 |
[02:28] | Hello, Aang. | 你好啊,安昂 |
[02:29] | Roku | 罗库大师 |
[02:55] | Shelter! | 终于有地方可以避一避了 |
[03:07] | Roku, the Water Tribe is under attack. | 大师,水族部落正在遭受攻击 |
[03:10] | I need to find the Ocean and Moon spirits! | 我需要找到海神和月神 |
[03:14] | The Ocean and the Moon are ancient spirits. | 海和月 是古老的神灵 |
[03:17] | They crossed over from the Spirit World to the Mortal World very near the beginning. | 在世界混沌出开之时,他们就从神界降入了凡间 |
[03:24] | There is only one spirit I know of who is old enough to remember. | 同样古老的神,我现在只记得一个了 |
[03:29] | Who? | 他是谁? |
[03:30] | The spirit’s name is Koh. But he is very dangerous. | 那个神名叫「口」,是个相当危险的人物 |
[03:35] | They call him…the Face Stealer. | 人们都叫他「剥脸行者」 |
[03:38] | When you speak with him you must be very careful to show no emotion at all… | 在跟他说话的时候你必须非常小心, 千万不要露出任何表情 |
[03:45] | …not the slightest expression or he will steal your face! | 即便是露出最轻微的表情,他就会偷走你的脸 |
[04:10] | I finally have you. | 我终于抓到你了 |
[04:11] | But I can’t get you home because of this blizzard. | 然而由于这场暴风雪,我不能把你带走 |
[04:14] | There’s always something. | 冥冥之中总是有股力量在阻碍 |
[04:17] | Not that you would understand. | 不过你永远也无法了解 |
[04:18] | You’re like my sister. | 你就和我的妹妹一样 |
[04:20] | Everything always came easy to her. | 对于她来说,一切都是那么的顺利 |
[04:22] | She’s a firebending prodigy and everyone adores her. | 她是个御火奇才,每个人都宠著她 |
[04:26] | My father says she was born lucky. | 父王说她是天生幸运 |
[04:28] | He says I was lucky to be born. | 而我,没能胎死腹中就已经是幸运了 |
[04:32] | I don’t need luck though, | 我并不需要幸运 |
[04:34] | I don’t want it. | 更不想要它 |
[04:35] | I’ve always had to struggle and fight and that’s made me strong. | 我必须一直挣扎著,抗争著, 那些磨练会使我强壮起来 |
[04:39] | It’s made me who I am. | 造就了今日的我 |
[05:11] | I don’t need to remind you we have a time limit. | 不用我提醒您吧,咱们的时间不多了 |
[05:13] | If we don’t defeat the Water Tribe before the full moon rises they will be undefeatable. | 如果不在满月升起之前战败水族的话, 我们就没有机会赢了 |
[05:19] | I assure you I have everything under control. | 别担心,一切尽在掌握 |
[05:23] | I intend to remove the moon as a factor. | 我即将除掉月亮这个心腹大患 |
[05:26] | Remove the moon!? | 除掉月亮? |
[05:27] | How? | 要怎么做? |
[05:28] | Admiral Choi! | 崔上校 |
[05:31] | Prepare to meet your fate! | 准备受死吧 (这位老大还是没能记住赵的名字) |
[05:37] | As I was saying… | 我曾经提过 |
[05:38] | ..years ago I stumbled upon a great and powerful secret | 多年前我偶然发现了一个巨大而惊人的秘密 |
[05:43] | …the identity of the Moon Spirit’s mortal form. | 那就是月之神的凡间化身 |
[05:47] | What? | 不会吧? |
[05:48] | I was a young Lieutenant serving under General Shu in the Earth Kingdom… | 那时我还是个年轻的上尉,授命于土强国舒将军麾下 |
[05:52] | I discovered a hidden library, underground in fact. | 我发现了一座藏于地下的图书馆 |
[05:55] | I tore through scroll after scroll. One of them contained a detailed illustration and the words, moon and ocean… | 在我拆阅的卷轴当中, 其中有一卷有关于月与海的详细图文记载 |
[06:05] | I knew then that these spirits could be found and killed. | 从而我得知了那些所谓的神是可以被找到并被杀死的 |
[06:10] | And that it was my destiny to do so. | 而将他们至于死地就是我的使命 |
[06:13] | Zhao, the Spirits are not to be trifled with! | 赵,神灵是不能亵渎的 |
[06:16] | Yes, yes, I know you fear the Spirits, Iroh. | 我知道,艾洛,你惧怕神灵 |
[06:20] | I’ve heard rumors about your journey into the Spirit World. | 我还听过你游历灵界的传说呢 |
[06:23] | But the Ocean and Moon gave up their immortality to become a part of our world | 海和月已经放弃了不朽之身, 他们已经成为这世界的一部分了 |
[06:28] | and now they will face the consequences! | 现在他们要为自己所做的付出代价 |
[06:51] | You’re just a curly tailed blue nose. | 原来是一只卷尾蓝鼻猴啊,吓了我一跳 |
[06:59] | Show no fear. | 不要畏惧 |
[07:01] | Show no emotion at all. | 不要表露任何感情 |
[07:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:17] | I’m looking for a spirit named Koh | 我正在找一位叫口的神 |
[07:33] | Welcome! | 欢迎欢迎 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | My old friend, the Avatar. | 这不是我的老朋友降世神通嘛 |
[07:41] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[07:44] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[07:46] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘了你呢? |
[07:48] | you! One of your previous incarnations tried to slay me! It was eight or nine hundred years ago. | 就是你!大概是八九百年前, 你的一个前世妄图杀死我! |
[07:55] | I didn’t know that. | 对此我一无所知 |
[07:57] | Why did he… or I…try to kill you? | 他…或许该叫我干嘛要杀你呢? |
[08:01] | it was something about stealing the face of someone you loved? | 或许是因为我偷了你爱人的脸吧 |
[08:13] | Of course, that’s all behind us. | 当然了,那都是前尘往事了 |
[08:16] | Why should I hold a grudge against you for something in a past life? | 我为何为了你前世的过错而忌恨你呢 |
[08:19] | After all, you’re a different person now. | 毕竟,你已经脱胎换骨了 |
[08:22] | You’ve come to me… with a new face. | 你还带了张新脸来看我 |
[08:31] | Guess we’ll be here awhile. | 看来我们还要在这儿待上一阵 |
[08:36] | Don’t worry! Prince Zuko can’t be getting too far in this weather. | 别担心,这种天气下祖寇走不了多远的 |
[08:40] | I’m not worried they’ll get away in the blizzard. | 我不是担心他们能够逃离这场暴风雪 |
[08:43] | I’m worried that they won’t. | 恰恰相反我怕他们逃不过 |
[08:45] | They’re not gonna die in this blizzard. | 这区区暴风雪是难不倒他们的 |
[08:46] | If we know anything it’s that Zuko never gives up. | 要知道祖寇是不会轻言放弃的 |
[08:49] | They’ll survive …and we’ll find them! | 他们会活下去的,我们也会找到他们的 |
[08:53] | It’s been a long time since I’ve added a child’s face to my collection. | 我好久都没能弄到一张孩子的脸了 |
[08:58] | So…how may I help you? | 嗯,我该怎样帮助你呢? |
[09:01] | I need to find the Moon and the Ocean. | 我需要找到月神和海神 |
[09:03] | Their spirit names are | 他们在神界的名字是… |
[09:05] | …Tui and La. | 「推」和「拉」 |
[09:07] | Push…and Pull… | 名如其「神」啊 |
[09:10] | and that has been the nature of their relationship for all time. | 恰如其分的形容了他们永世的关系 |
[09:15] | Please, help me find them. | 拜托了,帮我找到他们 |
[09:17] | An entire culture could be destroyed if I don’t get their help. | 如果没有他们的帮忙,整个水族文明将会被损毁 |
[09:21] | Oh, you think you need their help? | 哦,这么说你需要他们的帮助? |
[09:24] | Actually, it’s quite the other way around. | 有趣啊,有人也想找到他们,不过… |
[09:28] | Someone’s going to kill them! | 是要杀掉他们 |
[09:31] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[09:32] | How can I find them and protect them? | 我怎样才能找到并保护他们? |
[09:34] | You’ve already met them, actually. | 事实上,你已经见过他们了 |
[09:38] | Tui and La, your Moon and Ocean, | 推和拉,也就是你们所说的月和海 |
[09:42] | have always circled each other in an eternal dance. They balance each other | 他们一直围著圆圈跳著永恒之舞, 他们相互平衡著 |
[09:47] | push and pull | 就像推和拉 |
[09:49] | life and death | 生与死 |
[09:50] | good and evil | 好与坏 |
[09:53] | yin and yang. | 阴与阳 |
[09:59] | The koi fish! | 是那两条鲤鱼 |
[10:03] | -I must be going now. -We’ll meet again. | -我必须要走了 -后会有期 |
[10:12] | The spirits are in trouble. | 月神和海神有麻烦了 |
[10:14] | I need to get back to the physical world. | 我得回到凡间去 |
[10:16] | A friend is here to guide you back. | 你的一位老朋友将指引你会去 |
[10:19] | Hei-Bai! | 「黑白」 |
[11:11] | We’ll be following this map to a very special location. | 这幅地图将指引我们到达那个特殊地点 |
[11:15] | And when we get there | 等咱们到了那儿 |
[11:17] | we’re going fishing. | 就开始捕鱼吧 |
[11:23] | This is where I came in. | 我是从这儿进来的 |
[11:24] | But how do I get back? | 但是我要怎么才能会去呢 |
[11:33] | Good riddance. | 终于摆脱你了 |
[11:40] | Momo | 模模 |
[11:42] | Momo | 模模 |
[11:43] | Oh no | 哦,不好 |
[11:44] | Where’s my body? | 我的肉身到哪�堨h了? |
[11:52] | Look! That’s gotta be Aang! | 看哪,那一定就是安昂 |
[12:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:07] | Good to be back. | 回来真好啊 |
[12:15] | That won’t be enough to escape. | 想逃跑可没那么容易 |
[12:18] | Appa | 阿柏 |
[12:24] | Here for a rematch? | 还嫌输得不够惨? |
[12:25] | Trust me, Zuko, | 听我说,祖寇 |
[12:26] | it’s not going to be much of a match. | 这回我不会给你还手之机的 |
[12:34] | Hey! This is some quality rope! | 嘿,这绳子质量还真好呢 |
[12:37] | We need to get to the oasis! | 我们得返回那片绿洲 |
[12:39] | The spirits are in trouble! | 月神和海神有危险 |
[12:45] | Wait, we can’t just leave him here. | 等等,我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[12:48] | Sure we can. | 为啥不能 |
[12:49] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[12:50] | No, if we leave him, he’ll die. | 不行,不能把他留下来不管,他会被冻死的 |
[12:56] | Yeh, this makes a lot of sense. | 是啊,你说的还挺有道理的嘛 |
[12:57] | Let’s bring the guy who’s constantly trying to kill us! | 哪能随便丢下一直要置我们于死地的人呢 |
[13:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:34] | I feel faint. | 我感觉有点晕 |
[13:36] | I feel it too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[13:39] | The Moon Spirit is in trouble. | 月神有危险了 |
[13:41] | I owe the Moon Spirit my life. | 是月神赐予了我生命 |
[13:43] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[13:45] | When I was born I was very sick and very weak. | 我出生时体弱多病 |
[13:49] | Most babies cry when they’re born… | 大多数的婴儿在出生时都会啼哭 |
[13:51] | but I was born as if I were asleep. My eyes closed. | 而我出生时却像睡著了一样,双眼紧闭著 |
[13:55] | Our healers did everything they could. | 御医们绞尽脑汁也没想到方法 |
[13:58] | They told my mother and father I was going to die. | 他们告诉父王和母后我即将不久于人世 |
[14:02] | My father pleaded with the spirits to save me… | 父王祈求神灵救我一命 |
[14:05] | …that night, beneath the full moon, | 那晚,在满月之下 |
[14:08] | he brought me to the oasis and placed me in the pond. | 他带我来到了那片绿洲,将我放入池塘 |
[14:11] | My dark hair turned white, | 我的头发由黑转白 |
[14:14] | I opened my eyes and began to cry … | 我慢慢睁开了眼睛,并开始哭起来 |
[14:17] | …and they knew I would live. | 他们也知道我将活下来 |
[14:20] | That’s why my mother named me Yue, | 所以我的母后以月神为名 |
[14:22] | for the moon. | 给我起名为「月」 |
[14:27] | I am… a legend now! | 我现在…已经是个传奇了 |
[14:30] | The Fire Nation will for generations tell stories about the great Zhao who darkened the moon! | 烈火过将世代相传,伟大的赵上校弑月的丰功伟绩 |
[14:37] | They will call me Zhao the Conqueror! | 他们会敬我为征服者 |
[14:40] | Zhao the Moon Slayer! | 敬我为月神杀手 |
[14:42] | ZHAO THE INVINCIBLE! | 敬我为无敌战神 |
[14:46] | Huh! Get it off! Get it off! | 呃,快把它给我弄下去,弄下去 |
[14:57] | Don’t bother! | 你们别费劲了 |
[15:01] | Zhao! Don’t! | 赵,别那么做 |
[15:03] | It’s my destiny… to destroy the Moon…and the Water Tribe. | 杀掉月神,夷平水族是我的使命 |
[15:09] | Destroying the moon won’t just hurt the Water Tribe. | 毁掉月神,水族可不是唯一的受害者 |
[15:12] | It will hurt everyone… | 也会伤及其他人的 |
[15:14] | …including you. | 也包括你自己 |
[15:16] | Without the moon, everything would fall out of balance. | 没有了月亮,万物也将失去平衡 |
[15:20] | You have no idea what kind of chaos that would unleash on the world. | 你无法想像世界将变得多么混乱无序 |
[15:24] | He is right, Zhao! | 赵,他说的对 |
[15:25] | General Iroh, why am I not surprised to discover your treachery? | 艾洛将军,不出所料你果然叛变了 |
[15:31] | I’m no traitor, Zhao, | 赵,我可不是个叛徒 |
[15:33] | the Fire Nation needs the moon too. | 烈火国同样需要月亮 |
[15:35] | We all depend on the balance. | 我们的生存也依赖于万物的平衡 |
[15:38] | Whatever you do to that spirit I’ll unleash on you ten-fold! | 你对那神灵的伤害我将十倍奉还 |
[15:43] | LET IT GO, NOW! | 马上放了它 |
[16:27] | There’s no hope now. | 现在没希望了 |
[16:29] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[16:32] | No, it’s not over. | 不,还没有结束 |
[17:51] | You’re alive? | 你还活著? |
[17:52] | You tried to have me killed! | 你曾试图要杀掉我 |
[17:57] | Yes, I did. | 是啊,没错 |
[17:59] | You’re the Blue Spirit… | 谁让你就是那个「蓝魔」 |
[18:01] | … and enemy of the Fire Nation! | 你是烈火国的敌人 |
[18:03] | You freed the Avatar! | 是你放走了降世神通 |
[18:05] | I had no choice! | 我别无选择 |
[18:10] | You should have chosen to accept your failure… | 你该学会接受你的失败 |
[18:13] | …your disgrace! | 还有你的耻辱 |
[18:15] | Then, at least you could have lived! | 那样你还可以茍且偷生 |
[18:29] | It’s too late. | 一切都太晚了 |
[18:31] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[18:36] | You have been touched by the Moon Spirit. | 是月神赐予了你生命 |
[18:39] | Some of its life is in you! | 也就是说你是月神生命的延续 |
[18:41] | Yes, you’re right. | 是啊,你说的没错 |
[18:43] | It gave me life. | 它给了我生命 |
[18:47] | Maybe I can give it back. | 也许是时候该归还给它了 |
[18:49] | No! You don’t have to do that! | 不行,你不能那么做 |
[18:52] | It’s my duty, Sokka. | 索卡,这是我的使命 |
[18:54] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你那么做的 |
[18:55] | Your father told me to protect you! | 你父王让我来保护你 |
[18:58] | I have to do this. | 我别无选择 |
[19:15] | She’s gone. She’s gone. | 她走了,走了 |
[20:18] | Goodbye, Sokka. | 再见了,索卡 |
[20:20] | I will always be with you. | 我会一直陪伴在你身边的 |
[21:02] | It can’t be! | 这不可能 |
[21:14] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[21:32] | I’ve decided to go to the South Pole. | 我决定了要去南极走一遭 |
[21:34] | Some other benders and healers want to join me. | 还有一些御水师和水疗师将与我同行 |
[21:37] | It’s time we helped rebuild our sister tribe. | 是该帮助我们的兄弟村落重建家园时候了 |
[21:40] | What about Aang? | 那安昂该怎么办? |
[21:42] | He still needs to learn waterbending. | 他还需要继续学习御水术 |
[21:44] | Well, then he better get used to calling you “Master Katara” | 那么他该学著习惯叫你「卡塔拉大师」了 |
[21:51] | The Spirits gave me a vision when Yue was born. | 在月出生时,神灵们给了我一个启示 |
[21:55] | I saw… a beautiful, brave young woman | 我看见…一位美丽勇敢的姑娘 |
[21:58] | …become the Moon Spirit. | …化为了月神 |
[22:02] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道这一天迟早会到来的 |
[22:04] | You must be proud. | 你一定为她骄傲吧 |
[22:05] | So proud. | 无比骄傲 |
[22:08] | And sad. | 但也无比的伤心 |
[22:12] | I’m surprised, Prince Zuko, | 祖寇殿下,我很惊讶啊 |
[22:14] | surprised that you are not at this moment trying to capture the Avatar | 惊讶你此刻为何不去抓捕神通呢 |
[22:19] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[22:21] | Then you should rest. | 那就好好休息休息吧 |
[22:23] | A man needs his rest. | 人都需要休息的 |
[22:43] | You too, Momo. | 你也来吧,模模 |
[22:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:57] | Iroh is a traitor … | 艾洛是个叛徒 |
[22:59] | and your brother Zuko is a failure. | 而你的皇兄祖寇更是一事无成 |
[23:02] | I have a task for you | 这个任务只有交给你了… |