时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book two: Earth Chapter one: The Avatar State | 第二卷 土 第一回 神通形态 |
[01:38] | Aang | 安昂 |
[01:41] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 不想谈谈吗? |
[01:42] | Nah. Just a nightmare. | 没什么,只是个噩梦而已 |
[01:45] | I was in the Avatar state, | 我梦见自己正处于神通形态 |
[01:47] | but I was outside my body watching myself. | 不过我好像灵魂出窍了,就那样看著自己 |
[01:50] | It was scary. | 那场景好可怕呀 |
[01:52] | I was scary. | 我真的好怕 |
[01:59] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[02:00] | I want you to have this. | 这条护身符是给你的 |
[02:01] | This amulet contains water from the Spirit Oasis. | 这个护身符中盛著来自神灵绿洲的水 |
[02:05] | The water has unique properties. | 这种水很特别 |
[02:07] | Don’t lose it. | 千万别把它弄丢了 |
[02:10] | Thank you, Master Pakku. | 多谢,帕库大师 |
[02:11] | Aang, these scrolls will help you master waterbending, | 安昂,把这些卷轴拿去吧,继续钻研御水术 |
[02:15] | but remember they’re no substitute for a real master. | 不过不要死读书,记得要常常请教你的新师傅 |
[02:24] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[02:26] | Take care, son. | 孩子,保重啊 |
[02:30] | Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. | 向东飞,直接去土强国的基地 |
[02:33] | General Fong will provide you with an escort to Omashu. | 冯将军会护送你们去奥玛舒的 |
[02:36] | There you’ll be safe … | 到了那儿就安全了 |
[02:39] | …to begin your earthbending training with King Bumi. | 可以师从布米王开始御土术的修炼 |
[02:42] | Appa , yip, yip | 阿柏,驾,驾 |
[02:43] | Say hi to Gran Gran for me! | 替我向姥姥问好 |
[02:56] | this is what I’ve been missing. | 真是好久都没这么舒服了 |
[02:58] | Who knew floating on a piece of driftwood for three weeks with no food or water… | 在那个小舢板上没水没粮的飘了三个星期 |
[03:04] | …and sea vultures waiting to pluck out your liver could make one so tense | 还得时刻堤防那些惦记著咱们肝脏的海秃鹫 简直就不是人过的日子 |
[03:12] | I see. It’s the anniversary, isn’t it? | 是啊,都已经三年了啊 |
[03:17] | Three years ago today I was banished. | 三年前的今天我被驱逐了 |
[03:19] | I lost it all. | 我失去了所有 |
[03:21] | I want it back. | 我要把它们都夺回来 |
[03:22] | I want the Avatar, I want my honor, I want my throne. | 我要抓住降世神通,找回我的荣耀,我的王位 |
[03:26] | I want my father not to think I’m worthless. | 不要再让父皇认为我是个没用的废物 |
[03:30] | I’m sure he doesn’t! Why would he banish you if he didn’t care? | 他不会那么想的, 如果他不关心你又怎么会驱逐你呢? |
[03:38] | Erg…that came out wrong, didn’t it? | 呃,看来我又说错话了 |
[04:04] | My brother and my uncle have disgraced the Fire Lord… | 我的皇兄和皇叔让父皇蒙羞 |
[04:07] | … and brought shame on all of us. | 给我们大家都带来了耻辱 |
[04:09] | You may have mixed feelings about attacking members of the royal family; | 皇室成员同室操戈,肯定让你们左右为难 |
[04:13] | I understand. | 这我了解 |
[04:14] | But I assure you, if you hesitate, I will not hesitate to bring you down. | 但是如果在抓他们时,你们犹犹豫豫, 畏首畏尾,可不要怪我心狠手辣 |
[04:20] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[04:22] | Princess, | 公主 |
[04:23] | I’m afraid the tides will not allow us to bring the ship in to port before nightfall. | 现在风浪太大,恐怕在黄昏时无法到达港口 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry, Captain, but I do not know much about the tides. Can you explain something to me? | 抱歉啊,船长,风浪的事我并不在行, 你能给我解释一下吗? |
[04:34] | Of course, Your Highness. | 我很乐意,公主殿下 |
[04:35] | Do the tides command this ship? | 是风浪在指挥这艘船吗? |
[04:38] | Uh? I’m afraid I do not understand. | 呃, 恕臣愚钝,您此言何意? |
[04:40] | You said the tides would not allow us to bring the ship in. | 你不是说风浪不能让我们及时到达吗? |
[04:44] | Do the tides command this ship? | 那么说是风浪在指挥这艘舰船了? |
[04:46] | No, Princess. | 当然不是了,公主殿下 |
[04:48] | And if I were to have you thrown overboard, | 如果我把你从船上扔下去 |
[04:50] | would the tides think twice about smashing you against the rocky shore? | 风浪还会照样把你拍死在乱石滩,它会心慈手软吗? |
[04:55] | No, Princess. | 当然不会了,公主殿下 |
[04:57] | Well, then, | 这么说 |
[04:57] | maybe you should worry less about the tides … | 无论怎样风浪都不会放过你的小命 |
[05:00] | …who’ve already made up their mind about killing you… | 你又何必要去逢迎它呢,反过来 |
[05:02] | … and worry more about me, who’s still mulling it over. | 你倒是要讨好讨好我, 干得好,我倒是可以留你一命 |
[05:05] | I’ll pull us in. | 臣一定会倾力而为的 |
[05:11] | There it is! | 咱们到了 |
[05:20] | Welcome, Avatar Aang! | 欢迎您,降世神通 |
[05:23] | I am General Fong. | 在下冯将军 |
[05:25] | And welcome to all of you, great heroes! | 各位英雄好汉,也同样欢迎你们的到来 |
[05:29] | Appa, Momo, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara. | 阿柏,模模,勇敢的索卡,还有强势的卡塔拉 |
[05:34] | Mighty Katara…I like that. | 「强势的卡塔拉」,这个称号我喜欢 |
[05:43] | Not bad, not bad. | 不错嘛,不错嘛 |
[05:47] | Avatar Aang | 安昂神通 |
[05:48] | we were all amazed at the stories of how you single-handedly… | 您在北极单枪匹马除掉火宗舰队的… |
[05:51] | … wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. | 英雄事迹真是让我们大开眼界啊 |
[05:54] | I can’t imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. | 能够发出这么大的毁坏力量真是不可思议 |
[05:58] | It’s an awesome responsibility. | 能肩负这样的责任真得很棒啊 |
[06:00] | I try not to think about it too much. | 我尽量不去考虑太多 |
[06:03] | Avatar | 神通啊 |
[06:05] | you’re ready to face the Fire Lord now. | 你的力量已经能够与火王一战了 |
[06:07] | What?! | 什么?! |
[06:08] | No I’m not! | 我还不行 |
[06:09] | Aang still needs to master all four elements. | 安昂仍然需要掌握所有四种元素 |
[06:12] | Why? | 干嘛还要费那事 |
[06:14] | With the kind of power he possesses… | 他现在拥有的力量 |
[06:15] | …power enough to destroy hundreds of battleships in a matter of minutes… | 可以在短短几分钟内摧毁数以百计的战船 |
[06:19] | he could defeat the Fire Lord now! | 用来战败烈火王简直是绰绰有余 |
[06:21] | But, sir, the thing is Aang can only do those things when he’s in the Avatar state. | 但是将军,安昂只有在处于 神通形态时才能发出那种力量 |
[06:25] | See, it’s this special state where… | 你要知道,那是一个特别的形态… |
[06:27] | I’m well aware. Your eyes and tattoos glow and you’re able to summon unbelievable power. | 这我清楚,进入神通形态时,你的眼睛和纹身 都会发光,身体将会聚集不可思议的能量 |
[06:33] | Without you we’d be slaughtered before we even reach their shores. | 倘若没有你,我们在到这儿前可能就被火宗给屠了 |
[06:37] | But with you leading the way… | 但是如果有你的领导 |
[06:38] | … as the ultimate weapon, we could cut a swath right through to the heart of the Fire Nation. | 你就像是个终极武器,我们可以直捣烈火国的老巢 |
[06:43] | Right… but I’m don’t know how to get in or out of the Avatar state, | 话虽如此,不过我不知道怎样才能自由出入神通形态 |
[06:48] | much less what to do once I’m there. | 即便是进入了神通形态,我也不知该如何控制 |
[06:51] | So it’s decided then. | 就这么决定了吧 |
[06:52] | I’ll help you figure out how to get into the Avatar state, and then you’ll face your destiny. | 我帮助你们找到进入神通形态的方法, 之后神通就可以履行你的使命了 |
[06:57] | No, nothing’s decided. | 不行,我们可没有答应 |
[06:59] | We already have a plan. | 我们已有计划了 |
[07:00] | Aang’s pursuing his destiny his way. | 安昂需要按著他自己的方法来完成他的使命 |
[07:03] | Well, | 嗯 |
[07:04] | while you take your time learning the elements, the war goes on. | 在你还在学著掌握那些元素时,战争仍在继续 |
[07:08] | May I show you something? | 来吧,我带你们出去看看 |
[07:12] | That’s the infirmary, and those soldiers are the lucky ones. | 那儿是医疗室,这些士兵们还算是幸运的 |
[07:15] | They came back. | 至少他们活著回来了 |
[07:18] | Every day the Fire Nation takes lives. People are dying, Aang! | 每一天都有人死在火宗人手�堙A 安昂,人民需要你啊 |
[07:22] | You could end it, now! | 现在,你就可以结束这一切 |
[07:25] | Think about it. | 好好考虑考虑吧 |
[07:45] | Almost … | 差不多… |
[07:46] | …perfect. | …完美了 |
[07:47] | One hair out of place. | 就差分毫了 |
[07:51] | Almost’ isn’t good enough! | 我的字典�堨i没有「差不多「 |
[08:05] | general fong | 冯将军 |
[08:06] | Come in, Aang. | 进来吧,安昂 |
[08:08] | Have you thought about our discussion? | 认真考虑过我们谈的事情了吗? |
[08:11] | I’m in. I’ll fight the Fire Lord. | 考虑过了,我会与烈火王决一死战的 |
[08:25] | I told the general I’d help him… | 我和将军说过了,我会帮他… |
[08:27] | … by going into the Avatar state. | 我会试著进入神通形态 |
[08:29] | Aang,no, This is not the right way. | 安昂,不要,这么做不对 |
[08:32] | Why not? Remember when he took out the Fire Navy? He was incredible. | 怎么会?难道你忘了他是怎么收拾 那些火宗军舰的,简直棒透了 |
[08:36] | There’s a right way to do this. | 安昂应该循序渐进 |
[08:37] | Practice, study, and discipline. | 边实践,边学习,边训练 |
[08:39] | Or just glow it up and stop that Fire Lord. | 干嘛那么费事,把自己弄亮就可以和烈火王单挑了 |
[08:42] | If you two meatheads want to throw away everything we’ve worked for, fine. | 你们俩想让咱们的前功尽弃,我无所谓 |
[08:46] | Go ahead and glow it up! | 随便你们吧,发光去吧 |
[08:48] | Katara, I’m just being realistic. | 卡塔拉,我只是想做点实事 |
[08:50] | I don’t have time to do this the right way. | 时间不等人,不能按原计划进行了 |
[08:58] | This rare chi-enhancing tea is a natural stimulant. | 这种稀有的养生茶是一种天然的兴奋剂 |
[09:02] | In an ordinary warrior it improves strength and energy ten-fold. | 它可以使普通战士的战斗力增强至少十倍 |
[09:07] | In you, it may induce the Avatar state. | 没准它能激发你进入神通形态 |
[09:11] | Ten-fold energy, huh? | 真的可以增强10倍? |
[09:16] | Is it working, is it working… I can’t tell! Somebody tell me if I’m in the Avatar state … | 管用了吗?管用了吗? 能告诉我吗,我现在是在神通形态吗? |
[09:19] | …cause I don’t have a good view of myself! Am I talking too loud? | 你也知道,我自己不太清楚 我是不是说话太大声了? |
[09:23] | I guess he could talk the Fire Lord to death. | 我想他可以把烈火王唠叨死 |
[09:29] | Maybe I can shock you into the Avatar state. | 也许突然吓你一下,就能进入神通形态了 |
[09:31] | I love surprises. | 吓我吧,我喜欢 |
[09:38] | Still not glowing. | 还是没有发光啊 |
[09:47] | You are wearing a ceremonial piece of clothing from each of the bending nations. | 现在披在你身上的,是各御术国举行仪式时礼服 |
[09:53] | Now I will join the four elements into one! | 现在我将四种元素汇集起来 |
[09:57] | Water, | 水 |
[09:58] | earth, | 土 |
[09:59] | fire, | 火 |
[10:00] | air! | 气 |
[10:03] | Four elements together as one! | 四元素合一 |
[10:07] | This is just mud! | 烂泥巴而已 |
[10:09] | So…do you feel anything? | 那…你没啥感觉吗? |
[10:17] | We have to find a way. | 咱们得再想点其他方法 |
[10:22] | Look at these magnificent shells! | 看,这些贝壳多大呀 |
[10:25] | I’ll enjoy these keepsakes for years to come. | 我要多留几个做纪念 |
[10:29] | We don’t need anymore useless things. | 留这些东西有什么用 |
[10:32] | You forget we have to carry everything ourselves now. | 别忘了现在咱们得自己背东西了 |
[10:34] | Hello, brother. | 好久不见啊,皇兄 |
[10:36] | Uncle. | 皇叔 |
[10:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[10:39] | In my country, we exchange a pleasant “hello” before asking questions. | 真没礼貌啊,人家可是在和你问好呢 |
[10:44] | Have you become uncivilized so soon, Zuzu? | 你什么时候变得这么没教养了,祖祖 |
[10:47] | Don’t call me that! | 别那么叫我 |
[10:49] | To what do we owe this honor? | 是什么风把你吹到这儿的? |
[10:52] | must be a family trait. Both of you so quick to get to the point. | 咱们真是一家人啊,这么快就切入正题了 |
[10:57] | I’ve come with a message from home. | 我远道而来,带来了父王的旨意 |
[10:59] | Father’s changed his mind. | 父王改变了想法 |
[11:00] | Family is suddenly very important to him. | 他突然觉得家庭对他来说十分重要 |
[11:03] | He’s heard rumors of plans to overthrow him treacherous plots. Family are the only ones you can really trust. | 他听说有人要谋朝篡位, 这个时候,他只能信赖自己的家人 |
[11:13] | Father regrets your banishment. He wants you home. | 父王后悔当初驱逐了你,他期盼著你回家 |
[11:19] | Did you hear me? You should be happy. Excited. Grateful. | 你没听见我说什么吗? 你应该感到高兴、兴奋、感激涕零啊 |
[11:23] | I just gave you great news. | 我可是给你带来了天大的好消息 |
[11:26] | I’m sure your brother just needs a moment to… | 我想你的皇兄需要一些时间来… |
[11:28] | Don’t interrupt, Uncle! | 这儿没你的事,皇叔 |
[11:30] | I still haven’t heard my thank you. | 你也不对我说声谢谢 |
[11:32] | I am not a messenger. I didn’t have to come all this way. | 我又不是信差,本没必要大老远的来这儿 |
[11:35] | Father regrets? He… | 父王后悔了?他… |
[11:37] | … wants me back? | …想让我回去? |
[11:40] | I can see you need time to take this in. | 看来你需要时间来接受这个事实 |
[11:42] | I’ll come to call on you tomorrow. Good evening. | 那我明天再来叫你走吧,晚安 |
[11:49] | Can we talk about something? | 咱们能谈谈吗? |
[11:51] | Sure | 当然 |
[11:52] | Do you remember when we were at the air temple and you found Monk Gyatso’s skeleton? | 你还记得当初在气和寺 咱们发现雅俗大师尸骨的时候吗? |
[11:56] | It must have been so horrible and traumatic for you. | 那时的你好恐怖啊 想必那时的你也一定很痛苦吧 |
[12:00] | I saw you get so upset that you weren’t even you anymore. | 你当时好失落,好像那个人都不是你了 |
[12:03] | I’m not saying the Avatar state doesn’t have incredible and helpful power. | 我承认,你在神通形态会拥有巨大的力量, 那力量会帮助我们取得胜利 |
[12:08] | But you have to understand, | 但是你也要知道 |
[12:10] | for the people who love you, | 对于挚爱你的人来说 |
[12:12] | watching you be in that much rage and pain is really scary. | 目睹你陷于暴怒和痛苦之中 是一件及其恐怖而残忍的经历 |
[12:17] | I’m really glad you told me that. | 很高兴你能跟我这么说 |
[12:20] | But I still need to do this. | 但是我还要继续试下去 |
[12:22] | I don’t understand. | 你这又是何苦呢? |
[12:23] | No, you don’t. | 你不明白 |
[12:25] | Every day more and more people die. I’m already a hundred years late. | 每天都会有更多的人死去, 我已经逃避了一百年了 |
[12:29] | Defeating the Fire Lord is the only way to stop this war. | 只有与烈火王一战才能阻止战争 |
[12:32] | I have to try it. | 我必须试一试 |
[12:34] | I can’t watch you do this to yourself. | 我不忍心看你这样作践自己 |
[12:37] | I’m not coming tomorrow. | 明天我不会去了 |
[12:39] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[12:40] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[12:44] | We’re going home. After three long years. | 三年了,我们终于要回家了 |
[12:47] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信啊 |
[12:48] | It is unbelievable. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:50] | I have never known my brother to regret anything. | 我皇兄从未为任何事后悔过 |
[12:54] | Did you listen to Azula? | 你没听阿祖拉说吗? |
[12:56] | Father’s realized how important family is to him. | 父王意识到家庭的重要了 |
[12:59] | He cares about me. | 他在乎我 |
[13:00] | I care about you. | 在乎你的人是我 |
[13:02] | And if Ozai wants you back… well, I think it may not be for the reasons you imagine. | 欧宰想要你回去定有不可告人的目的 |
[13:08] | You don’t know how my father feels about me. | 你怎么会了解父王对我的感情 |
[13:10] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[13:12] | Zuko | 祖寇 |
[13:13] | I only meant that in our family things are not always what they seem. | 我只是想让你知道, 皇家的事并没有看上去那么简单 |
[13:18] | I think you are exactly what you seem: a lazy, | 我只知道你和看起来一样,是一个懒惰、 |
[13:20] | mistrustful, shallow old man who has always been jealous of his brother. | 多疑、浅薄,一直嫉妒他的皇兄的糟老头 |
[13:47] | Sokka. Sokka, wake up. | 索卡,索卡,快起来 |
[13:50] | I don’t think we should be trying to bring on the Avatar state. | 咱们不应该继续尝试进入神通形态了 |
[13:54] | -You sure? -Yes | -你确定吗? -确定 |
[13:55] | OK | 那好吧 |
[13:57] | Do you think the general will be mad? | 将军该不会疯掉吧 |
[13:59] | What can he say? You’re the Avatar. | 他能拿你怎么样,你可是降世神通啊 |
[14:02] | Who knows better than you? | 谁能比你更了解自己呢? |
[14:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:12] | Don’t leave without me! | 我跟你一起走 |
[14:14] | Uncle! You’ve changed your mind! | 皇叔,你改变主意了 |
[14:17] | Family sticks together, right? | 咱们可是一家人啊,不是吗? |
[14:24] | We’re finally going home. | 咱们终于要回家了 |
[14:32] | The thing is, | 其实 |
[14:33] | I don’t think we’ll ever be able to trigger it on purpose. | 我以前进入神通形态都不是故意为之的 |
[14:36] | So, I guess that’s it. | 我想,咱们的尝试就到此结束吧 |
[14:39] | Sure I can’t change your mind? | 你已经决定了? |
[14:41] | I’m sure. | 是的 |
[14:42] | I can only reach the Avatar state when I’m in genuine danger. | 只有在十分危急的时刻我才能进入神通形态 |
[14:46] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[14:47] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 看来只有这样办了 |
[14:53] | Aang | 安昂 |
[15:01] | Men! Attack the Avatar! | 来人哪!给我攻击神通 |
[15:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[15:20] | I believe we are about to get results. | 看来结果就要揭晓了 |
[15:30] | I am not your enemy! | 我不是你的敌人 |
[15:31] | I won’t fight you! | 我不会和你打的 |
[16:09] | You can’t run forever! | 你不能一直躲下去的 |
[16:12] | You can’t fight forever! | 你打打也就没力气了 |
[16:31] | Brother! Uncle! Welcome. | 皇兄,皇叔,欢迎欢迎啊 |
[16:36] | I’m so glad you decided to come. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[16:40] | Are we ready to depart, Your Highness? | 殿下,咱们可以出发了吗? |
[16:42] | Set our course for home, Captain. | 船长,准备启程回家 |
[16:45] | Home… | 家… |
[16:47] | You heard the princess! Raise the anchors! We’re taking the prisoners home | 传公主令!起锚!带囚犯回国 |
[16:53] | Your Highness…I… | 公主殿下…我… |
[17:03] | You lied to me! | 你居然骗我 |
[17:05] | Like I’ve never done that before. | 好像我从前没骗过你似的 |
[17:14] | I wonder what crazy thing they’re trying now. | 不知道他们现在尝试的怎么样了 |
[17:20] | Maybe we should just make sure Aang’s okay. | 也许咱们应该过去看看安昂 |
[17:25] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:27] | The general’s gone crazy. | 将军他发飙了 |
[17:28] | He’s trying to force Aang into the Avatar state! | 他想逼安昂进入神通形态 |
[17:39] | Good bird/horse thingy. | 好鸟…马… 谁知道你叫啥,乖 |
[17:49] | Maybe you can avoid me, | 也许你可以避开我 |
[17:51] | but she can’t. | 她可不见得 |
[18:04] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了 |
[18:06] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[18:13] | katara | 卡塔拉 |
[18:14] | No | 不要啊 |
[18:20] | Stop this! You have to let her go. | 快住手!赶快放了她 |
[18:23] | You could save her if you were in the Avatar state. | 你只要乖乖的进入神通形态就能救他了 |
[18:26] | I’m trying! I’m trying! | 我在努力,努力著呢 |
[18:29] | Aang, I’m sinking! | 安昂,我要沉下去了 |
[18:30] | -I don’t see glowing. -Aaahhh! Please! | -你可还没发光呢 -啊!快救我啊! |
[18:36] | You don’t need to do this! | 你干嘛要这么做啊? |
[18:38] | Apparently I do. | 看来我是对的 |
[18:47] | It worked. It worked! | 成了,成了 |
[19:11] | Zuko, Let’s go! | 祖寇,咱们走 |
[19:21] | You know Father blames Uncle for the loss at the North Pole. | 你要知道,父皇将北极的失败归咎于皇叔 |
[19:24] | And he considers you a miserable failure for not finding the Avatar. | 没能抓到神通,在父皇眼�塈A就是个废物 |
[19:28] | Why would he want you back home, | 他怎么会想要你们回家呢 |
[19:30] | except to lock you up where you can no longer embarrass him? | 就应该把你们找个没人的地方关起来, 省得再出来给父皇丢脸 |
[20:13] | Avatar Aang, can you hear me?! Your friend is safe! | 神通,你能听见吗?你的朋友是安全的 |
[20:18] | It was just a trick to trigger the Avatar state, | 这只是让你进入神通状态所用的计策 |
[20:22] | AND IT WORKED! | 看来这管用了 |
[20:46] | It’s time you learned. | 该是你学习的时候了 |
[20:54] | The Avatar state is a defense mechanism, | 神通状态是一个防御体系 |
[20:57] | designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars. | 是为了你能够贯通前世的技能与知识而创 |
[21:02] | The glow is the combination of all your past lives, | 当你与所有的前世合体时就会发光 |
[21:07] | focusing their energy through your body. | 他们的功力就会注入你的躯体 |
[21:14] | In the avatar state you are at your most powerful, | 在神通状态下你的力量会达到最强 |
[21:21] | but you are also at your most vulnerable. | 但此时也有最致命的弱点 |
[21:24] | What do you mean? | 你此话怎讲? |
[21:25] | If you are killed in the Avatar state, | 如果你在神通状态下被杀死 |
[21:28] | the reincarnation cycle will be broken | 神通再生的循环将就此终止 |
[21:31] | and the Avatar will cease to exist. | 神通也将不复存在 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry, Katara. I hope you never have to see me like that again. | 抱歉,卡塔拉,希望你再也不要看见那样的我了 |
[21:57] | Hah! Are you joking? That was almost perfect! | 哈!别开玩笑了,刚才那一幕真是太完美了 |
[22:00] | We just have to find a way to control you when you’re like that. | 我们终于找到了让你进入神通状态的方法了 |
[22:03] | You’re out of your mind. | 你简直是疯了 |
[22:04] | I guess we’ll figure that out on the way to the Fire Nation. | 我想在咱们讨伐烈火国的途中一定会继续完善的 |
[22:09] | Anybody got a problem with that? | 你们谁有异议吗? |
[22:11] | Do you still want an escort to Omashu? | 您仍然需要人手护送去奥玛舒吗? |
[22:16] | I think we’re all set. | 我们已经准备好要上路了 |
[22:22] | Anyone who harbors these traitors will face the wrath of the Fire Lord. | 谁要是敢庇护这两个叛徒, 我将毫不手软,格杀勿论 |
[22:28] | There will be no place left to hide. | 看你们能跑到哪去 |
[22:36] | I think we’re safe here. | 我想我们在这儿很安全 |
[22:58] | -=To be continued=- | -=未完待续=- |