时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Previously on Avatar | |
[00:50] | Please father, I only have the Fire nation’s best interest at heart | 请恕罪,父皇,我只是一心为烈火国的利益著想 |
[00:54] | you will learn respect, and suffering will be your teacher | 你该学会尊重,而痛苦将是的老师 |
[01:01] | we no longer have anything to gain by traveling together | 道不同不相为谋 |
[01:04] | I need to find my own way. | 咱们还是分道扬镳吧 |
[01:06] | You like my sister | 你就像我的妹妹一样 |
[01:08] | my father says she is born lucky, he says I was lucky to be born | 父皇说她是生来幸运 而我能降生到这世上,就已经是我的幸运了 |
[01:12] | I don’t need lucky though. I’ve always had to struggle and fight and that’s made me strong. | 我不需要什么幸运 那些挣扎和抗争能让我变得坚强 |
[01:17] | It’s made me who I am. | 成就了今天的我 |
[01:20] | Book two: Earth Chapter seven: Zuko Alone | 第二卷 土 第七回 祖寇单飞 |
[02:48] | Come on spider snake eyes? | 拜托,来个「豹子」 (原文spider snake eyes 蛛蛇眼?) |
[03:11] | Could I get some water, a bag of feed, and something hot to eat? | 我想要点水,一包饲料,再来碗热汤面 |
[03:14] | Not enough here for a hot meal. I can get you two bags of feed. | 你的钱不够,只够买两包饲料 |
[03:33] | hey, You throwing eggs at us stranger? | 嘿,是你朝我们扔的鸡蛋吗? |
[03:38] | No | 没有 |
[03:39] | You see who did throw it? | 看到是谁干的吗? |
[03:41] | no | 没有 |
[03:43] | That’s your favorite word, no? | 你不是只会说「没有」吧 |
[03:45] | Egg had to come from somewhere. | 鸡蛋总不能凭空出现吧 |
[03:47] | Maybe a chicken flew over. | 没准正好有只鸡飞过 |
[03:52] | Thanks for your contribution. | 感谢你的捐赠 |
[03:55] | The army appreciates your support. | 军队对你的贡献将不胜感激 |
[03:58] | You better leave town. | 你最好离开这村镇 |
[03:59] | Penalty for staying is a lot steeper than you can afford stranger. | 对肆意逗留的人的刑罚 你小子可吃不消 |
[04:03] | Trust me. | 相信我没错的 |
[04:07] | Those soldiers are supposed to protect us from the fire nation, | 当兵的理应保护我们远离火宗的侵害 |
[04:09] | but they’re just a bunch of thugs. | 而他们只是群披著兵衣的地痞无赖罢了 |
[04:15] | Thanks for not ratting me out. | 多谢你刚才罩著我 |
[04:20] | I’ll take you to my house and feed your ostrich horse for you. Come on, I owe you. | 不如来我家吧,顺便帮你喂一下鸵鸟马 来嘛,就当我报答你的 |
[04:40] | No one can ever sneak up on us. | 一般人我都不带他来这儿 |
[04:41] | No kidding. | 谢谢啊 |
[04:48] | You a friend of Lee’s? | 你是李的朋友吗? |
[04:52] | This guy just stood up to the soldiers! By the end, he practically had them running away. | 他不仅敢直面那些兵痞 更厉害的是,他还把他们给吓走了 |
[04:57] | Does this guy have a name? | 敢问壮士尊姓大名啊 |
[04:59] | I’m, uh… | 我叫…呃… |
[05:01] | He doesn’t have to say who he is if he doesn’t want to, Sela. | 塞拉,不要对人家刨根问底 |
[05:05] | Anyone who can hold his own against those bully ‘soldiers… is welcome here. | 只要是敢和恃强凌弱的兵痞对抗的人 都是我们的朋友 |
[05:09] | Those men should be ashamed to wear Earth Kingdom uniforms. | 那些兵简直就是土强国的耻辱 |
[05:13] | The real soldiers are off fighting the war, like Lee’s big brother Sen Su. | 真正士兵都去参战了,就像李的大哥苏森一样 |
[05:18] | Supper’s going to be ready soon. Would you like to stay? | 晚饭就快做好了,留下来吃吧 |
[05:21] | I can’t. I should be moving on. | 不了,我还要赶路 |
[05:26] | Gansu could use some help on the barn. Why don’t you two work for a while, and then we’ll eat. | 正好苏干修谷仓需要帮手,劳烦你搭把手 一会儿咱们就开饭 |
[05:39] | You don’t seem like you’re from around here. | 你看起来好像不是本地人啊 |
[05:43] | Where are you from then? | 你打哪儿来啊? |
[05:45] | Far away. | 从来处来 |
[05:47] | Oh. Where’re you going? | 哦,那要去哪儿呢? |
[05:49] | Lee, give it a rest. Stop asking the man personal questions, got it? | 李,别烦人家了 打听别人的隐私是很不礼貌的 |
[05:55] | yes | 好的 |
[05:57] | So, how did you get that scar? | 对了,你脸上的疤咋弄得 |
[06:01] | It’s not nice to bother people about things they might not want to talk about. | 追问别人不愿意回答的问题可不礼貌啊 |
[06:05] | A man’s past is his business. | 别人有权对自己的过去保持沉默 |
[06:26] | Hey mom, want to see how Azula feeds turtle ducks? | 嘿,额娘,想看看阿祖拉是怎么喂龟鸭的吗? |
[06:31] | Zuko! Why would you do that? | 祖寇,你干嘛那么做? |
[06:47] | Stupid turtle duck, why’d she do that? | 蠢龟鸭,它干嘛要那样? |
[06:51] | Zuko, that’s what mom’s are like. If you mess with their babies… | 祖寇,天下的母亲都是一样的 如果有人也这样欺负你的话 |
[06:57] | they’ll bite you back. | 我也会上去咬他的 |
[07:11] | azula | 阿祖拉 |
[07:20] | Watch this. Mom, can you make Zuko play with us? We need equal teams to play a game. | 看我的,额娘,能让祖寇跟我们一起玩吗? 我们正好三缺一 |
[07:26] | -I am not cart wheeling. -You won’t have to. Cart wheeling’s not a game, dumb dumb. | -我可不想当什么车咕噜 -谁让你当了,再说车咕噜又不是什么游戏,笨笨 |
[07:32] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:33] | I don’t want to play with you. | 我不想跟你玩 |
[07:35] | We are brother and sister. It’s important for us to spend time together. Don’t you think so, mom? | 你们可是兄妹,应该时常聚在一起 我说的对吧,额娘 |
[07:42] | Yes darling, I think it’s a good idea to play with your sister. Go on now, just for a little while. | 没错,亲爱的,和你妹妹玩是个好主意 去吧,就玩一会儿 |
[07:50] | Here’s the way it goes. Now what you do is try to knock the apple off the other person’s head. Like this. | 咱们这么玩,要设法把其他人头上的苹果打掉 就像这样 |
[08:06] | See, I told you it would work. | 看吧,我就说会奏效吧 |
[08:08] | Aw, they’re so cute together. | 噢,他们在一起好般配啊 |
[08:11] | You two are such … ugh! | 你们两个真是…呃 |
[08:13] | I was just coming to get you. Uncle Iroh sent us a letter from the war front. | 我正到处找你们呢 你们的艾洛皇叔从前线发了封信回来 |
[08:18] | You’re soaking wet. | 你怎么浑身都湿透了 |
[08:19] | Girls are crazy! | 那帮丫头都疯了 |
[08:24] | If the city is as magnificent as its wall, Ba Sing Se must be something to behold. | 如果永固城像它的城墙一样宏伟 那我倒是应该去见识见识 |
[08:31] | I hope you all may see it someday, if we don’t burn it to the ground first. | 希望你们也能来瞧瞧 希望那时我没将它夷为平地 |
[08:39] | Until then, enjoy these gifts. | 就写到这儿吧 希望礼物你们能喜欢 |
[08:44] | For Zuko, a pearl dagger from the general who surrendered when we broke through the outer wall. | 给祖寇的是把珍珠匕首 是在攻破外城时从一名将军那儿缴获的 |
[08:50] | Note the inscription and the superior craftsmanship. | 这匕首做工不错 注意看上面的刻字 |
[08:54] | Never give up without a fight | 非战不屈 |
[08:57] | And for Azula, a new friend. She wears the latest fashion for Earth Kingdom girls. | 给阿祖拉介绍个新朋友 她穿著的可是土强国最流行的时装哦 |
[09:05] | If Uncle doesn’t make it back from war, then dad would be next in line to be Fire Lord, wouldn’t he? | 如果皇叔战死沙场的话 阿玛应该就会继任成为烈火国的国君吧? |
[09:09] | Azula, we don’t speak that way. It would be awful if Uncle Iroh didn’t return. | 阿祖拉,怎么能那么说话 艾洛皇叔要是回不来该多糟啊 |
[09:15] | And besides, Fire Lord Azulon is a picture of health. | 更何况,烈火王阿祖龙身体康健 |
[09:18] | How would you like it if cousin Lu Ten wanted dad to die? | 如果路腾堂兄期盼阿玛死去,你能好受吗? |
[09:21] | I still think our dad would make a much better Fire Lord than his royal tea loving kookiness. | 我还是觉得阿玛会是更好的烈火王人选 比那个只爱喝贡茶的家伙强多了 |
[10:01] | You’re holding them all wrong. | 拿刀的姿势完全错了 |
[10:08] | Keep in mind, these are dual swords. Two halves of a single weapon. | 记住,这把叫雌雄刀 两部分合而化一 |
[10:15] | Don’t think of them as separate, because they’re not. They’re just two different parts of the same whole. | 别以为它们是分开的,他们可是个整体 只是一种武器的两个部分而已 |
[10:34] | I think you’d really like my brother Sen Su. He used to show me stuff like this all the time. | 你就像我的大哥苏森 他以前经常耍功夫给我看 |
[10:45] | Here. This ought to get you through a few meals. | 拿著吧,够在路上吃几顿的 |
[10:54] | What do you think they want? | 他们想来干什么? |
[10:56] | Trouble. | 找麻烦 |
[11:07] | What do you want, Gow? | 高,你们来干什么? |
[11:09] | Just thought someone ought to tell you, your son’s battalion got captured. | 觉得总该有人来捎个话,你儿子的军队被俘了 |
[11:15] | You boys hear what the Fire Nation did with their last group of Earth Kingdom prisoners? | 知道火宗人是怎么对待上一批战俘的吗? |
[11:20] | Dressed them up in Fire Nation uniforms and put them on the frontline unarmed, way I heard it. | 缴了械,让他们穿上火宗的军服 然后把他们推上前线 |
[11:27] | Then they just watched. | 看著他们自相残杀 |
[11:29] | You watch your mouth! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[11:38] | Why bother rooting around in the mud with these pigs? | 你干嘛和这些睡在泥�堛瑶瑊V在一起 |
[11:54] | Iroh has lost his son. Your cousin Lu Ten did not survive the battle. | 艾洛失去了他的儿子,你的路腾堂兄战死了 |
[12:02] | What’s going to happen to my brother? | 我哥哥会怎么样? |
[12:05] | I’m going to the front. I’m going to find Sen Su and bring him back. | 我得去前线看看,找到森苏,把他带回来 |
[12:14] | When my dad goes…will you stay? | 我老爸不在的时候,你会留下来吗? |
[12:18] | No. I need to move on. | 不了,我要继续赶路 |
[12:22] | Here.I want you to have this. Read the inscription. | 这刀给你,收下吧 念念上面的字 |
[12:26] | Made in Earth Kingdom | 土强国制造 |
[12:28] | The other one. | 是另一面 |
[12:29] | Never give up without a fight | 非战不屈 |
[12:46] | You waste all your time playing with knives. You’re not even good. | 浪费时间玩那个刀有什么用 再怎么练也是那德行 |
[12:50] | Put an apple on your head and we’ll find out how good I am! | 不信你就拿个苹果放在头上 我让你看看我有多强 |
[12:52] | By the way, Uncle’s coming home. | 顺便说一句 皇叔回来了 |
[12:55] | Does that mean we won the war? | 这么说我们打赢了? |
[12:58] | no | 没 |
[12:59] | It mean’s Uncle’s a quitter and a loser. | 那意味著皇叔是个逃兵,是个废物 |
[13:01] | What are you talking about? | 你瞎说些什么? |
[13:03] | Uncle’s not a quitter. | 皇叔可不是逃兵 |
[13:05] | Oh yes he is. He found out his son died and he just fell apart. | 他就是,他儿子死后他就一蹶不振 |
[13:08] | A real general would stay and burn Ba Sing Se to the ground, | 真正的将军应该留在战场 将永固城夷为平地 |
[13:12] | not lose the battle and come home crying. | 而不是吃了败仗就跑回家哭 |
[13:15] | How do you know what he should do? | 你都知道些什么? |
[13:17] | He’s probably just sad his only kid is gone…forever. | 从此要与他的独子从此阴阳两隔,他可能过于悲伤了 |
[13:22] | Your father has requested an audience with Fire Lord Azulon. Best clothes, hurry up. | 你们阿玛要带你们去见烈火王阿祖龙 穿上朝服,快点 |
[13:26] | Fire Lord Azulon. Can’t you just call him “Grandfather”? | 烈火王阿祖龙? 干嘛不直接叫皇祖父 |
[13:30] | He’s not exactly the powerful Fire Lord he used to be. | 他已经廉颇老矣 |
[13:33] | Some one will probably end up talking his place soon. | 不久之后就会让位给别人了 |
[13:35] | Young lady! Not, another, word. | 小姑娘,管好你的嘴 |
[13:40] | What is wrong with that child? | 真不知道这孩子到底是怎么了? |
[13:42] | And how was it Great Grandfather Sozen managed to win the battle of Han Tui? | 你们的曾祖父孙进是如何赢得「寒腿之战」(音译)的? |
[13:48] | Great Grandfather won, because… | 曾祖父能战胜,是因为… |
[13:52] | Because even though his army was outnumbered, he cleverly calculated his advantages. | 是因为尽管敌众我寡,他仍能观察到我方的优势 |
[13:56] | The enemy was downwind and there was a drought. Their defenses burned to a crisp in minutes. | 敌方处于下风向,且正值旱季 所以他们瞬间就被烧得灰飞烟灭了 |
[14:01] | Correct my dear. | 答得好 |
[14:03] | Now, won’t you show Grandfather the new moves you demonstrated to me? | 现在,给我展示一下你新学的招式吧 |
[14:32] | She’s a true prodigy. | 真是个习武奇才啊 |
[14:35] | Just like her Grandfather for whom she’s named. | 他不光继承了您的名字 更继承了您的才智 |
[14:39] | You’ll never catch up. | 你永远也超不过我的 |
[14:42] | I’d like to demonstrate what I’ve been learning. | 我也想展示一下我新学的招式 |
[15:07] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[15:09] | No, I loved watching you. | 没有啊,打得不错 |
[15:11] | That’s who you are Zuko. Someone who keeps fighting even though it’s hard. | 这就是你,不管多困难也会坚持奋斗的人 |
[15:16] | Prince Ozai, why are you wasting my time with this pomp? | 欧宰,干嘛浪费时间让我看这些西洋景 |
[15:20] | Just tell me what you want. Everyone else go. | 有话就直说吧,其他人退下吧 |
[15:27] | What are you … | 你到底… |
[15:29] | Father, you must have realized as I have, | 父皇,你可能也意识到了 |
[15:34] | that with Lu Ten gone, Iroh’s bloodline has ended. | 路腾死后,艾洛已经没有子嗣了 |
[15:39] | After his son’s death, my brother abandoned the siege at Ba-Sing-Se, | 在他儿子战死后,皇兄更放弃了对永固城的进攻 |
[15:44] | and who knows when he will return home? | 也不知道他什么时候能回来 |
[15:47] | But I am here, father, and my children are alive. | 可是我在这儿,父皇 更有子女绕膝 |
[15:52] | Say what it is you want. | 有话直言 |
[15:53] | Father, | 父皇 |
[15:54] | revoke Iroh’s birthright. | 废黜了艾洛吧 |
[15:57] | I am your humble servant, here to serve you and our nation. | 我是您谦卑的奴仆,让我来为您和国家尽忠吧 |
[16:02] | Use me. | 立我为太子吧 |
[16:03] | You dare suggest I betray Iroh, My first born | 你竟敢背叛你的皇兄 |
[16:10] | Directly after the demise of his only beloved son? | 更何况此时他的儿子仍还尸骨未寒 |
[16:14] | I think Iroh has suffered enough. But you, your punishment has scarcely begun! | 我看艾洛受的苦已经够多了 该是惩戒你的时候了 |
[16:30] | Dad’s going to kill you. | 父亲会杀了你的 |
[16:32] | Really, he is. | 真的会 |
[16:34] | Ha-ha Azula. Nice try. | 哈哈,阿祖拉,我好怕怕啊 |
[16:37] | Fine, don’t believe me, but I heard everything. | 那好,你不用信我 可我什么都听见了 |
[16:39] | Grandfather said dad’s punishment should fit his crime. | 皇祖父说为了让阿玛记住教训 |
[16:43] | You must know the pain of losing a first born son, by sacrificing your own!? | 让他也知道知道失去长子的痛苦 也就是牺牲你 |
[16:49] | Lier! | 胡扯 |
[16:50] | I’m only telling you for your own good. | 我跟你说都是为了你好 |
[16:53] | I know, maybe you could find a nice Earth Kingdom family to adopt you. | 也许能找到一个善良的土强国家庭收养你 |
[16:57] | Stop it, you’re lying. | 别说了,住嘴 |
[16:59] | Dad would never do that to me. | 阿玛不会那么做的 |
[17:01] | Your father would never do what to you? | 傻孩子,你在说什么呢? |
[17:03] | What is going on here? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | It’s time for a talk. | 该是时候好好谈谈了 |
[17:11] | Azula always lies…Azula always lies… | 阿祖拉总是撒谎…阿祖拉总是撒谎… |
[17:15] | Azula always lies… | 阿祖拉总是撒谎 |
[17:21] | You have to help. It’s Lee. The thugs from town came back as soon as Gansu left. | 拜托你帮帮忙,李出事了 苏干刚走那群兵痞就来了 |
[17:25] | When they ordered us to give them food, Lee pulled a knife on them. I don’t even know where he got a knife! | 他们命令我们给他们吃的,李拔出把匕首要反抗 我都不知道那刀他是从哪得来的 |
[17:30] | Then they took him away. They told me if he’s old enough to fight, | 他们把他带走了,说他够大了 |
[17:33] | he’s old enough to join the army. | 已经到岁数该参军了 |
[17:36] | I know we barely know you, but… | 我知道咱们萍水相逢,但是… |
[17:39] | I’ll get your son back. | 我会带你儿子回来的 |
[17:49] | Hey! There he is! I told you he’d come. | 嘿!他来了!我就说他会来的 |
[18:07] | Let the kid go. | 放了那个孩子 |
[18:12] | Who do you think you are? Telling us what to do? | 你算老几啊?敢命令我们 |
[18:16] | It doesn’t matter who I am, but I know who you are. | 我是谁并不重要,不过我知道你们是谁 |
[18:19] | You’re not soldiers.You’re bullies. | 你们根本不是什么士兵 只是一群无赖 |
[18:22] | Freeloaders, abusing your power. Mostly over women and kids. | 路霸,恃强凌弱 简直连猪狗都不如 |
[18:27] | You don’t want Lee in your army. | 你们并不是要征李入伍 |
[18:29] | You’re sick cowards messing with a family who’s already lost one son to the war. | 你们这帮懦夫只会欺负 这种境遇窘迫的家庭 |
[18:35] | Are you going to let this stranger stand there and insult you like this? | 还在这儿愣著干嘛 就任由这个人辱骂我们? |
[19:31] | Give him a left! A left! | 给他一记左勾拳,左勾拳! |
[19:33] | It’s not a fist fight. | 他们又不是在比拳 |
[19:35] | He’s got a left sword, don’t he? | 那就使个左手剑,这总行了吧? |
[19:45] | Look out! | 小心 |
[19:46] | Behind you! | 当心后面 |
[20:09] | Mama | 额娘 |
[20:10] | zuko | 祖寇 |
[20:11] | Zuko, please, my love, listen to me. Everything I’ve done, I’ve done to protect you. | 祖寇,我的心肝,听我说,我所做的都是为了保护你 |
[20:18] | Remember this Zuko. No matter how things may seem to change, | 记住祖寇,不管世事将如何变化 |
[20:23] | never forget who you are. | 不要忘记自己是谁 |
[20:36] | Get up. | 起来啊 |
[21:01] | Who, who are you? | 你,你是谁? |
[21:04] | My name is Zuko. Son of Ursa and Fire Lord Ozai. | 我是祖寇,娥萨与烈火王欧宰之子 (Ursa:大熊座,这�堳�祖寇之母,暂译为娥萨) |
[21:09] | Prince of the Fire Nation and heir to the throne. | 烈火王的王子,未来王位的继承人 |
[21:16] | Liar! I heard of you. You’re not a prince, you’re an outcast! | 骗子,我听说过你 你不是什么太子,只是个被流放的废人 |
[21:21] | His own father burned and disowned him. | 被自己的父亲烧伤后遗弃 |
[21:31] | Not a step closer. | 你别再靠近了 |
[21:35] | It’s yours. You should have it. | 这是你的,你留著吧 |
[21:37] | No, I hate you. | 我不要,我恨你 |
[21:44] | mom | 额娘 |
[21:45] | mom | 额娘 |
[21:47] | mom | 额娘 |
[21:55] | Where’s mom? | 额娘去哪儿啦? |
[21:56] | No one knows. Oh, and last night, Grandpa passed away. | 没人知道,对了,昨晚,皇祖父去世了 |
[22:00] | Not funny, Azula. You’re sick. | 别开这种玩笑,阿祖拉,你个疯子 |
[22:03] | And I want my knife back, now. | 把我的匕首还给我,马上 |
[22:07] | Who’s going to make me? Mom? | 你又想找谁来求救,额娘吗? |
[22:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[22:22] | Azulon, Fire Lord to our nation for 23 years. | 烈火王阿祖龙,在位23年 |
[22:28] | You were our fearless leader in the battle of Gar Sai. | 您曾是格赛之战中无畏的领袖 |
[22:33] | Our matchless conqueror of the Hu Sin provinces. | 收服湖心省的无敌的征服者 |
[22:37] | You were father of Iroh. Father of Ozai. Husband of Ila, now passed. | 您曾是艾洛之父,欧宰之父,埃拉之夫 如今却撒手归西 |
[22:45] | Grandfather of Lu Ten, now passed. Grandfather of Zuko and Azula. | 您曾是陆坦的祖父,祖寇和阿祖拉的祖父, 如今却驾鹤西游 |
[22:57] | We lay you to rest. As was your dying wish, | 安息吧,尊您遗诏 |
[23:01] | you are now succeeded by your second son. | 你的次子将承袭皇位 |
[23:11] | Hail Fire Lord Ozai! | 烈火王欧宰万岁!万岁!万万岁! |
[23:40] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |