时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | If I want to catch my prey, I must be agile….nimble. | 倘若想抓住我的猎物,我必须要敏捷而伶俐 |
[00:54] | I need a small, elite team. | 我需要一支精锐的小分队 |
[00:58] | Even though I was born blind, I’ve never had a problem seeing. | 虽然我生来就双目失明,但并没有影响我的「视觉」 |
[01:01] | I see with earthbending. | 御土术就是我的眼睛 |
[01:04] | You’re gonna be a great teacher, Toph. | 拓芙,你会是个很棒的师傅 |
[01:06] | I thought a lot about what you said | 你说过的话让我想了很多 |
[01:08] | you did? | 真的吗? |
[01:10] | good, good | 很好,很好 |
[01:11] | we no longer have anything to gain by traveling | 正所谓道不同不相为谋 |
[01:14] | I need to find my own way. | 咱们还是分道扬镳吧 |
[01:18] | Book two: Earth Chapter eight: The Chase | 第二卷 土 第八回 追逐 |
[01:30] | Hey, you guys picked a great campsite. | 嘿,你们选的营地不赖啊 |
[01:33] | The grass is so soft. | 这儿的草怪软的 |
[01:35] | That’s not grass. Appa’s shedding. | 那可不是草,是阿柏掉的毛 |
[01:37] | Oh, gross! | 噢,好恶心 |
[01:39] | That’s not gross; it’s just a part of spring. You know, | 并没有什么恶心的,这说明春天已经来了 |
[01:42] | rebirth, flowers blooming, and Appa gets a new coat! | 万物重生,花儿开放 阿柏也会换件新衣裳 |
[01:46] | Ah, the beauty of spring. | 啊,春天之美 |
[01:52] | Stop, Appa, stop! | 停下,阿柏,快停下 |
[01:55] | It’s not that bad, Katara. It makes a great wig! | 没那么糟,卡塔拉,这毛做假发很合适 |
[01:59] | And a great beard! | 做胡子也不错嘛 |
[02:02] | I’m just glad we finally have another girl in the group because you two are disgusting. | 真庆幸咱们小组中多了个女孩 你们两个简直太粗俗了 |
[02:08] | Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? …because I’ve got some hairy pits! | 打搅一下,请问你们谁有剃刀啊? 我有一些毛要修理修理 |
[02:31] | So, Toph, usually when setting up camp we try to divide up the work. | 我说,拓芙,一般咱们露营之后 大家都要互相帮忙,分担些工作 |
[02:35] | Hey, don’t worry about me, I’m good to go. | 嘿,不用担心我,我不需要帮忙 |
[02:39] | Well, actually, what I’m trying to say is, uh, | 是吗,实际上,我想说的是,呃 |
[02:41] | some of us might fetch water while someone else might set up the fire pit… | 大家分工合作 比如有人负责取水,有人负责生火 |
[02:44] | … or put up the tent. | 或者帮忙搭帐篷 |
[02:46] | Even Momo does his fair share. | 就连模模也会帮忙的 |
[02:48] | Katara, I’m fine. I can carry my own weight. | 卡塔拉,没事的,我可以照顾好自己 |
[02:51] | I don’t need a fire, I’ve already collected my own food, and look. | 我不需要火,我还为自己囤了点吃的,瞧 |
[02:56] | My tent’s all set up. | 我的帐篷也都搭好了 |
[02:58] | Well, that’s great for you, but we still need to finish… | 啊,不错啊,不过我们仍然需要…. |
[03:01] | I don’t understand. What’s the problem here? | 俺咋就不明白呢,你到底想干啥 |
[03:04] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[03:10] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[03:17] | Hey Toph, I wanted to apologize for earlier. | 嘿,拓芙,我想对之前的事说声抱歉 |
[03:20] | I think we’re all just a little tired and getting on each others’ nerves. | 我想咱们可能太累了 所以都有点小脾气 |
[03:24] | Yeah, you do seem pretty tired. | 没错,你看起来累坏了 |
[03:27] | I meant all of us. | 我是说咱们都累了 |
[03:29] | Well, goodnight. | 好吧,晚安 |
[03:31] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[03:43] | There’s something coming toward us! | 有东西冲我们这儿来了 |
[03:46] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[03:47] | It feels like an avalanche… | 感觉像是雪崩 |
[03:50] | But also not like an avalanche. | 不过又不大像 |
[03:52] | Your powers of perception are frightening. | 你的知觉能力真让人毛骨悚然 |
[03:55] | Should we leave? | 我们应该离开吗? |
[03:57] | Better safe than sorry. | 为了安全还是离开的好 |
[04:03] | What is that thing? | 那是个什么东西? |
[04:21] | Ahh, land, sweet land! | 啊,陆地,亲爱的陆地 |
[04:24] | See you guys in the morning! | 早上见了 |
[04:26] | Actually, can you help us unload? | 能帮我们把东西卸下来吗 |
[04:28] | Really? You need me to help unload Sokka’s funky-smelling sleeping bag? | 啥?不是想让我帮忙 卸索卡的那个臭烘烘的睡袋吧? |
[04:34] | Well, yeah. | 是啊,没错 |
[04:35] | That and everything else. | 还有其他东西要搬 |
[04:37] | You’re a part of our team now and… | 你现在是我们小组的成员了… |
[04:39] | Look. I didn’t ask you to help unload my stuff. | 我都没要求你们帮我卸行李 |
[04:42] | I’m carrying my own weight. | 行李我都是自己背的 |
[04:43] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[04:45] | Ever since joining us you’ve been nothing but selfish and unhelpful. | 身为组员却自私自利 丝毫没有为人民服务的精神 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么? |
[04:50] | Look here, | 听我说 |
[04:51] | sugar queen, I gave up everything I had so that I could teach Aang earthbending, | 好好小姐,我放弃了荣华富贵, 就为了教安昂御土术 |
[04:56] | so don’t you talk to me about being selfish! | 所以别跟我讲什么「自私自利」 |
[05:00] | Sugar Queen!? | 好好小姐? |
[05:03] | D-Did you just slam the door in my face!? | 你居然敢跟我摔门 |
[05:06] | How can you be so infuriating!? | 你怎么这么不可理喻呢? |
[05:09] | Should we…do something? | 我们应该做点啥吗? |
[05:11] | Hey, I’m just enjoying the show. | 嘿,有好戏看不是挺好吗? |
[05:13] | Okay, okay, you both need to calm down. | 好了,好了,你们都需要冷静冷静 |
[05:16] | Both? I’m completely calm! | 我们俩?我现在很冷静 |
[05:20] | I… can see that. | 看…看得出来 |
[05:27] | The stars sure are beautiful tonight. Too bad you can’t see them, Toph! | 今天晚上的星星真漂亮啊 真可惜你都看不到啊,拓芙 |
[05:35] | Hey, how is a guy supposed to sleep with all this yelling and earthquaking!? | 你们嚷来嚷去,还搞地震 到底还让不让人睡啊 |
[05:40] | That thing is back! | 那东西又来了 |
[05:42] | Well, how far away is it? Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes. | 是吗?离咱们多远?也许咱们可以再瞇一会 |
[05:48] | I don’t think so, Sokka. | 索卡,来不及了 |
[05:56] | Seriously, what is that thing? | 说真的,那是个啥东东? |
[05:58] | And how does it keep finding us? | 它怎么总能找到咱们 |
[06:01] | I don’t know, but this time I’m going to make sure we lose ’em. | 不知道,不过这回咱们得确保甩掉他们 |
[06:20] | Okay, forget about setting up camp. | 就这么著吧,也别扎帐篷了 |
[06:22] | I’m finding the softest pile of dirt and going to sleep. | 找一块软点的土,俺得赶紧睡 |
[06:26] | That’s good, because Toph wasn’t going to help anyway. | 也对,反正拓芙也不会帮忙的 |
[06:29] | Oh, I didn’t realize baby still need someone to tuck her in bed. | 哦,我不知道咱这儿还有需要掩被角的婴儿呢 |
[06:33] | Come on guys, there’s something after us and we don’t even know what or who it is. | 拜托了各位,后有追兵 还不知道是人是兽呢 |
[06:37] | It could be Zuko. We haven’t seen him since the North Pole. | 可能是祖寇,北极之后就再也没见他 |
[06:41] | Who’s Zuko? | 谁是祖寇? |
[06:42] | Oh, just some angry freak with a ponytail who’s tracked us all over the world. | 就是个梳马尾辫,满世界追踪我们的愤青 |
[06:46] | What’s wrong with ponytails, ponytail? | 马尾男,你说的是哪个马尾男啊? |
[06:49] | This is a warrior’s wolf tail. | 我这可是战狼尾辫 |
[06:52] | Well, it certainly tells the other warriors that you’re fun and perky! | 对哈,这辫子可是你「风趣、大胆」的象征哩 |
[06:57] | Anyway, whoever’s chasing us, they couldn’t have followed us here. So… now would everyone… | 不管是谁在追咱们 他们都不可能到这儿来,所以,现在大家能否… |
[07:01] | just…sshhh! | 嘘~~~ |
[07:06] | No, Momo, ssh! Sleepy time. | 不行,模模,嘘!快睡觉 |
[07:14] | Aww, don’t tell me? | 啊,不是吧 |
[07:16] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[07:18] | There’s no way they could have tracked us. | 没道理啊,怎么能知道咱们在这儿 |
[07:20] | I can feel it with my own two feet! | 我双脚已经能感觉到他们了 |
[07:29] | Let’s get out of here! | 咱们赶快离开这儿 |
[07:30] | Maybe we should face them. | 也许咱们应该面对他们 |
[07:32] | Find out who they are. Who knows, maybe they’re friendly. | 看看他们到底是谁 没准,他们对咱们没有恶意 |
[07:35] | Always the optimist. | 乐观害死人啊 |
[08:02] | It’s those three girls from Omashu! | 是奥玛舒城中的那三个女孩 |
[08:04] | We can take ’em. Three on three. | 咱们可以收拾他们,三对三 |
[08:07] | Actually, Toph, there’s four of us. | 拓芙,实际上咱们有四个人 |
[08:09] | Oh. I’m sorry, I didn’t count you. You know, no bending and all. | 哦,抱歉,没查你,你啥御术都不会 |
[08:13] | I can still fight! | 但我很能打 |
[08:15] | Okay. Three on three plus Sokka. | 好吧,三对三,外加索卡 |
[08:24] | Well, we wanted to find out who they were. We found out. Now let’s get out of here. | 都已经知道他们是谁了,还不赶紧跑 |
[08:41] | Appa, yip yip! | 阿柏,驾,驾 |
[08:51] | I can’t believe those girls followed us all the way from Omashu. | 真不敢相信, 她们居然从奥玛舒一路跟到这儿 |
[08:55] | I still think we could’ve taken them. | 我还是觉得咱们能灭了他们 |
[08:57] | Are you kidding me? | 别开玩笑了 |
[08:59] | The crazy blue firebending and the flying daggers are bad enough, | 光是那个用蓝御火术的 和飞匕首的两个人就已经够受的了 |
[09:03] | but last time we saw them one of those girls did something that took my bending away. | 还有个丫头可以使你完全用不出御术来 |
[09:08] | That’s scary. | 真是太恐怖了 |
[09:09] | Oh no, the sun is rising! We’ve been up all night with no sleep. | 哦,不是吧,太阳都出来了 一晚上都没得安生 |
[09:14] | Sokka, we’ll be okay. | 索卡,咱们会没事的 |
[09:16] | Are you sure!? I’ve never not slept before! | 真的吗?我以前都没缺过觉 |
[09:18] | What if I fall asleep now and something happens? And something always happens! | 我睡著后,要是出事了该怎么办? 要知道总会有事发生的 |
[09:23] | Every time we land, those girls are there, | 每次我们一著陆,那些女孩就会出现了 |
[09:26] | so we’ll just have to keep flying. | 所以咱们还是一直飞吧 |
[09:28] | We can’t keep flying forever. | 我们不能一直飞下去 |
[09:46] | So, what’s the plan? | 那咱们该怎么办? |
[09:48] | Don’t know…too tired to think. | 不知道…太累了,脑子都不会转了 |
[09:51] | I’m sure we’ll come up with something after a short nap. | 咱们打个小盹,肯定能想出好主意 |
[09:55] | Yes! | 没错 |
[09:56] | Sleep! | 睡觉 |
[10:02] | What’s going on!? | 咋的了? |
[10:04] | Appa fell asleep! | 阿柏睡著了 |
[10:09] | Wake up buddy! | 快醒醒,伙计 |
[10:28] | Appa’s exhausted. | 阿柏累坏了 |
[10:30] | Okay, we’ve put a lot of distance between us and them. | 好吧,估计已经把她们甩的没影了 |
[10:33] | The plan now is to follow Appa’s lead and get some sleep. | 现在的计划就是学阿柏 美美的睡上一觉 |
[10:37] | Of course, we could have gotten some sleep earlier if Toph didn’t have such issues. | 当然了,如果当初拓芙能够帮帮大家 咱们肯定早就能睡觉了 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么? |
[10:44] | Alright, alright! Everyone’s exhausted. Let’s just get some rest. | 好了,好了,大家都累坏了,赶快休息休息吧 |
[10:48] | No! I want to hear what Katara has to say. | 不行,我得让卡塔拉把话说清楚 |
[10:51] | You think I have issues? | 你觉得是我的问题? |
[10:53] | I’m just saying, maybe if you helped out earlier we could’ve set up our camp faster… | 我是就事论事,如果你能帮忙,那营地早就扎好了 |
[10:58] | and gotten some sleep and then maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation! | 觉睡好了,就不会落得这种田地了 |
[11:02] | You’re blaming me for this!? | 怎么都怪到我头上了? |
[11:06] | No, no! She’s not blaming you! | 没有,她没有怪你 |
[11:08] | No, I’m blaming her! | 没错,我是怪她了 |
[11:09] | hey, I never asked you for diddly doo da. I carry my own weight! | 嘿,我从来都没麻烦过你们 我一直都自己背行李 |
[11:15] | Besides, if there’s anyone to blame, it’s sheddy over here! | 再说了,要怪也要怪那个掉毛的家伙 |
[11:18] | What? You’re blaming Appa? | 啥?你怪阿柏? |
[11:20] | Yeah! You wanna know how they keep finding us? He’s leaving a trail everywhere we go! | 没错,想知道为什么他们总能找到咱们吗? 他到处给人家留线索 |
[11:25] | How dare you blame Appa!? | 你怎么敢责怪阿柏? |
[11:27] | He saved your life three times today! | 它今天救了你三次 |
[11:29] | If there’s anyone to blame, it’s you! | 要怪也只能怪你自己 |
[11:32] | You’re always talking about how you carry your own weight, but you’re not! He is! | 你总说是你自己在背行李 说错了,一直都是它在帮你背 |
[11:36] | Appa’s carrying your weight! He never had a problem flying when it was just the three of us! | 阿柏还背著你,只有我们仨的时候 阿柏咋就没成问题呢 |
[11:42] | I’m outta here. | 走了,伤自尊了 |
[11:46] | Wait | 等等 |
[12:00] | What did I just do!? I can’t believe I yelled at my earthbending teacher. | 我都作了啥呀?居然跟自己的御土术师傅叫嚣 |
[12:05] | Now she’s gone. | 把她给挤兑走了 |
[12:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:07] | We’re all just trying to get used to each other, | 我们都在试著习惯对方 |
[12:10] | and I was so mean to her. | 我对她的态度太坏了 |
[12:12] | Yeah, you two were pretty much jerks. | 没错,你们俩是挺浑的 |
[12:15] | Thanks, Sokka. | 谢谢啊,索卡 |
[12:16] | No problem. | 客气啥 |
[12:17] | We need to find Toph and apologize. | 我们得找到拓芙,向她道歉 |
[12:19] | Okay, but what are we going to do about the tank full of dangerous ladies chasing us? | 好吧,不过那些追咱们的疯丫头该咋处理? |
[12:26] | I have a plan. | 我有个主意 |
[12:39] | Toph was right. Appa’s fur was leaving a trail right to us. | 拓芙说的对,阿柏的毛的确给他们留下了线索 |
[12:44] | But now that he’s clean, no more trail! | 不过他现在干净了,不会再露馅了 |
[12:46] | Are you sure that he’s okay to fly? | 他现在能飞了吗? |
[12:48] | He’ll be fine as long as we leave his saddle and all our stuff here. | 把咱们的鞍和行李都卸下来,应该没问题 |
[12:51] | I’m going to use Appa’s fur to make a fake trail and lead the tank off course. | 我用阿柏的毛做个假线索 吸引她们的注意力 |
[13:20] | Ohhh? That really hurt my tailbone. | 哦,伤到我的尾巴尖了 |
[13:28] | Wads of wet fur. | 这么一大片湿毛 |
[13:30] | How delightful. | 好可爱啊 |
[13:33] | Hmm? They’re not wads, more like… bundles. | 嗯,它们不成团,也不成束 |
[13:37] | Or bunches? It’s got an “uh” sound. | 更不成串,呈种什么态来著? |
[13:42] | Clumps? | 簇 |
[13:43] | Clumps! They’re clumps! | 簇,成簇状 |
[13:51] | The trail goes this way. | 应该是朝这边走了 |
[13:57] | The Avatar is trying to give us the slip. You two head in that direction and keep your eye out for the bison. | 神通想误导咱们 你们从那个方向走,继续追踪野牛 |
[14:03] | I’ll follow this trail. | 我倒要看看他葫芦�婼瑼漱侦舣� |
[15:08] | Toph couldn’t have made it too far. | 拓芙不会走得太远的 |
[15:10] | What is it Momo? | 怎么了,模模 |
[15:12] | oh no, katara | 不好,卡塔拉 |
[15:14] | How did they find us? | 她们是怎么找到的 |
[15:17] | Appa, come on! We need to go faster! | 阿柏,快飞,咱们得再快点 |
[15:20] | He’s too tired! | 他太累了 |
[15:21] | Not good, not good! | 不好,不好 |
[15:25] | We just need to make it across that river! | 咱们只要跨过那条河就行 |
[15:28] | oh, no, Appa, just a little further! | 加油啊,阿柏,再飞远一点 |
[15:44] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[15:45] | We’re safe! | 安全了 |
[15:46] | You did it, Appa! | 你做到了,阿柏 |
[16:29] | Good try, but no. | 想法很好,不过没用 |
[16:39] | How ya doing? | 你们想干嘛 |
[16:40] | Well, you know! | 哎,真是的 |
[16:41] | I thought when Ty Lee and I finally caught you guys …it would be more exciting. | 我原以为,和泰丽抓到你们时一定会很激动 |
[16:46] | Oh well, victory is boring. | 看来,胜利真无趣 |
[16:54] | Thanks Appa. I don’t know what we’d do without you. | 多谢你,阿柏 真不知道没有你该怎么办 |
[17:02] | Was it just me, or was that guy kinda cute? | 刚才那个男生很可爱吧 |
[17:20] | Alright, you’ve caught up with me. Now who are you and what do you want? | 好吧,你追上我了,你到底是谁,要干嘛? |
[17:25] | You mean you haven’t guessed? You don’t see the family resemblance? | 怎么还没猜到,没觉得我很眼熟吗? |
[17:29] | Here’s a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[17:31] | I must find the Avatar to restore my honor. | 我必须要抓住神通 夺回我的尊严 |
[17:35] | It’s okay. You can laugh. It’s funny. | 没事的,尽管笑,是挺好笑的 |
[17:39] | So what now? | 那你要干嘛 |
[17:40] | now? | 干嘛? |
[17:41] | Now it’s over. You’re tired and you have no place to go. | 抓你呗,不管你怎么努力,都无处可逃 |
[17:45] | You can run, but I’ll catch you. | 你可以跑,不过我迟早会抓到你 |
[17:47] | I’m not running. | 我不会跑的 |
[17:59] | Here is your tea. | 这杯茶给你 |
[18:02] | You seem a little too young to be traveling alone. | 要独自旅行你的年纪还太小 |
[18:07] | You seem a little too old. | 我还觉得你太老呢 |
[18:10] | Perhaps I am. | 也许是很老了 |
[18:14] | I know what you’re thinking. I look like I can’t handle being by myself. | 我知道你怎么想的,我可能看起来照顾不了自己 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t thinking that. | 我可没那么想 |
[18:20] | You wouldn’t even let me pour my own cup of tea. | 你都不敢让我自己倒茶喝 |
[18:24] | I poured your tea because I wanted to and … | 我为你倒茶,是因为我想那么做 |
[18:27] | … for no other reason. | 没有其他意思 |
[18:29] | People see me and think I’m weak. | 人们看到我,都以为我很软弱 |
[18:32] | They want to take care of me. But I can take care of myself by myself. | 他们想要照顾我,但是我可以照顾好自己 |
[18:37] | You sound like my nephew. | 你很像我的侄子 |
[18:39] | Always thinking you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support. | 总想独自完成所有事情,希望万事不求人 |
[18:46] | There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you. | 让爱你的人帮助你没有什么不对的 |
[18:50] | Not that I love you; I just met you. | 不是想说我爱你哟,毕竟咱们才刚见面 |
[18:55] | So, where is your nephew? | 那你的侄子到哪去了? |
[18:58] | I’ve been tracking him, actually. | 实际上我一直在跟踪他 |
[19:00] | Is he lost? | 他走丢了吗? |
[19:02] | Yes, a little bit. | 算是吧 |
[19:04] | His life has recently changed and he’s going through very difficult times. | 他的生活最近发生了很大变故 现在正值困难时期 |
[19:11] | He is trying to figure out who he is … | 他想找回自我 |
[19:14] | …and he went away. | 所以他离开了 |
[19:16] | So… now you’re following him. | 所以你一直跟著他 |
[19:19] | I know he doesn’t want me around right now, | 我知道他现在不想我出现在身边 |
[19:22] | but, if he needs me, I’ll be there. | 但是当他需要我的时候 我会在他左右的 |
[19:25] | Your nephew is very lucky, | 你的侄子真幸运 |
[19:28] | even if he doesn’t know it. | 即便他并不知道 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:32] | My pleasure. Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights. | 我的荣幸,能够与如此出色的年轻人喝茶是件乐事 |
[19:40] | No, thank you for what you said. | 我是说谢谢你的那番话 |
[19:42] | It helped me. | 令我茅塞顿开 |
[19:44] | I’m glad. | 荣幸之至 |
[19:46] | Oh, and about your nephew? Maybe you should tell him that you need him too. | 哦,下回见到你侄子时 也许应该告诉他你也需要他 |
[20:00] | Do you really want to fight me? | 你真的想跟我打吗? |
[20:03] | Yes, I really do. | 是的,那当然 |
[20:06] | Zuko | 祖寇 |
[20:07] | I was wondering when you’d show up, Zuzu. | 我还在想你啥时会出现呢,祖祖 |
[20:11] | Zuzu? | 祖祖? |
[20:12] | Back off, Azula! He’s mine! | 退后,阿祖拉,他是我的 |
[20:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去的 |
[21:59] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[22:11] | Uncle? | 皇叔 |
[22:12] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[22:25] | I thought you guys could use a little help. | 我想你们可能需要帮助 |
[22:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[22:37] | Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors all working together. | 看看哪,敌人和叛徒协同作战了 |
[22:43] | I’m done.I know when I’m beaten. | 我认输,我知道胜不了你们 |
[22:46] | You got me. | 我投降了 |
[22:47] | A princess surrenders with honor. | 君子报仇,十年不晚 |
[23:16] | Get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[23:22] | Zuko, I can help! | 祖寇,让我来帮忙吧 |
[23:25] | Leave! | 走开! |
[23:35] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |