时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | Even though I was born blind, I’ve never had a problem seeing. | 虽然我生来就双目失明,但并没有影响我的「视觉」 |
[00:54] | I see with earthbending. | 御土术就是我的眼睛 |
[00:56] | Look here, sugar queen, I gave up everything I had so that I could teach Aang earthbending, | 听我说,好好小姐,我放弃了荣华富贵, 就为了教安昂御土术 |
[01:07] | Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors all working together. | 看看哪,敌人和叛徒已经建立统一战线了 |
[01:18] | Book two: Earth Chapter nine: Bitter work | 第二卷 土 第九回 埋头苦练 |
[01:30] | Today’s the day! | 终于盼到今天了 |
[01:31] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[01:33] | After all that time searching for a teacher, | 经过那番寻师之旅后 |
[01:35] | I’m finally starting earthbending! | 我终于可以开始学习御土术了 |
[01:37] | And this place…i-it’s perfect! Don’t you think? | 看看这儿,简直就是天然的练功场,不是吗? |
[01:41] | Sokka | 索卡? |
[01:44] | Oh, you’re still sleeping, huh? | 哦,你还没醒呢啊 |
[01:48] | Sorry! | 抱歉啊~ |
[01:52] | Good morning earthbending student! | 早啊,我的御土术徒儿 |
[01:55] | Good morning sifu Toph. | 早安,拓芙师傅 |
[01:57] | Hey! You never call me sifu Katara. | 嘿,你都没叫过我师傅哩 |
[02:00] | Well, if you think I should | 好吧,我会改口的 |
[02:04] | Sorry, snoozles. We’ll do our earthbending as quietly as we can. | 抱歉了,小懒虫,我们在用御土术时会尽量安静的 |
[02:21] | So what move are you going to teach me first? | 那你会先教我哪招呢? |
[02:24] | Rockalanche? The trembler? Oh! Maybe I can learn to make a whirlpool out of land! | 「石破天惊」?「石震八方」? 哦,干脆教我在地上造个大漩涡吧 |
[02:29] | Let’s start with move a rock. | 我们先从移动岩石开始吧 |
[02:33] | Sounds good! Sounds good! | 太好了,太好了 |
[02:37] | The key to earthbending is your stance. | 站姿正确是使用御土术的诀窍 |
[02:40] | You’ve got to be steady and strong. | 下盘要稳而有力 |
[02:42] | Rock is a stubborn element. | 岩石是一种坚硬的元素 |
[02:44] | If you’re going to move it, you’ve got to be like a rock yourself. | 想要学会移动岩石,就必须要像岩石一样 |
[02:48] | Like a rock. Got it. | 坚如磐石,明白了 |
[02:49] | Good. Now the actual motion of this one is pretty simple. | 不错,实际上所用的招式十分简单 |
[02:57] | Okay, you ready to give it a try? | 好的,准备好了吗,来试试吧 |
[03:00] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:06] | Rock beats airbender! | 本轮御气师败北,岩石胜出 |
[03:12] | I got you, dad! | 老爸,我逮到你了 |
[03:23] | My beloved Lu Ten, I will see you again. | 路腾,我的儿子,黄泉路上我们再见 |
[03:30] | Uncle! You were unconscious. | 皇叔,你刚才昏过去了 |
[03:34] | Azula did this to you. | 都是阿祖拉干的好事 |
[03:36] | It was a surprise attack. | 居然偷袭你 |
[03:38] | Somehow, that’s not so surprising. | 料到了,没啥稀奇的 |
[03:43] | I hope I made it the way you like it. | 希望我泡的茶你能喜欢 |
[03:48] | Good | 不错 |
[03:51] | That was very, uhh… bracing! | 真是非常…呃…提神啊 |
[03:58] | So uncle, I’ve been thinking. | 皇叔,我一直在想 |
[04:00] | It’s only a matter of time before I run into Azula again. | 我们迟早还会与阿祖拉遭遇 |
[04:03] | I’m going to need to know more advanced firebending if I want to stand a chance against her. | 只有掌握些更高级的御火招数,我才有赢她的胜算 |
[04:08] | I know what you’re going to say: she’s my sister and I should be trying to get along with her. | 我知道你可能会说: 她是我的皇妹,我应该尽量与她为善 |
[04:11] | No, she’s crazy and she needs to go down. | 怎么会,是该有人出来收拾那个疯丫头了 |
[04:22] | It’s time to resume your training. | 现在开始恢复你的修炼 |
[04:26] | I don’t understand what went wrong. He did it exactly the way you did. | 真不明白错到底出在哪�堙A他明明做的和你一样嘛 |
[04:29] | Maybe there’s another way. What if I came at the boulder from a different angle? | 可能还有其他方法, 如果我从其他角度来攻击会不会好一点 |
[04:33] | No, that’s the problem. | 答错,这正是你的问题所在 |
[04:35] | You’ve got to stop thinking like an airbender. | 你应该停止从御气师的角度想问题 |
[04:37] | There’s no different angle, no clever solution, no trickity trick that’s going to move that rock. | 没有什么角度问题,收起来你那些小聪明、小把戏 那些玩艺没法移动岩石 |
[04:43] | You’ve got to face it head on. | 你需要对它迎面痛击 |
[04:45] | And when I say head on, I mean like this! | 而我说的「迎面」,就要有这种气势 |
[04:54] | I’ve been training Aang for a while now. | 我之前训练过安昂一段时间 |
[04:56] | He really responds well to a positive teaching experience. | 我觉得他更适合那种「正面鼓励式教学法」 |
[05:00] | Lots of encouragement and praise. Kind words. | 给他更多的鼓励和表扬,语气要和蔼 |
[05:03] | If he’s doing something wrong, maybe a gentle nudge in the right direction. | 如果他做错了的时候,可以旁敲侧击让他重归正途 |
[05:08] | Thanks Katara. A gentle nudge. I’ll try that. | 谢了,卡塔拉,那招旁敲侧击我会试试的 |
[05:12] | Keep your knees high, twinkletoes! | 把膝盖给我太高点,亮脚趾 |
[05:34] | Rocklike! | 稳若磐石 |
[06:21] | Rocklike! | 稳若磐石 |
[06:34] | You’re awfully cute, but unfortunately for you, you’re made of meat. | 你是很可爱,不过只能怪你点太背 谁让你浑身都是肉呢 |
[06:40] | Just a bit closer… | 再靠近点… |
[06:50] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[06:55] | You are one lucky little meat creature. | 你这个小肉球今天还真走运 |
[07:01] | Lightning is a pure expression of firebending, | 闪电本是御火术的一种升华形态 |
[07:04] | without aggression. | 而非进攻招式 |
[07:05] | It is not fueled by rage or emotion the way other firebending is. | 与其他御火术不同的是 催动闪电所用的并不是暴怒的情绪 |
[07:10] | Some call lightning the cold-blooded fire. | 有人称闪电为「冷血烈焰」 |
[07:13] | It is precise and deadly, like Azula. | 这招精准且致命,正如阿祖拉一样 |
[07:17] | To perform the technique requires peace of mind. | 使用该招的关键在于要内心平和 |
[07:21] | I see. That’s why we’re drinking tea: | 我明白了,所以我们要品茶冥想 |
[07:24] | To calm the mind. | 为的就是平复心态 |
[07:25] | Oh yeah, good point! | 是啊,说的好 |
[07:28] | I mean, yes. | 孺子可教也 |
[07:30] | There is energy all around us. The energy is both yin and yang | 我们存在于能量场中,这些能量亦阴亦阳 |
[07:36] | positive energy and negative energy. | 正负相依 |
[07:39] | Only a select few firebenders can separate these energies. | 只有少数的御火师能将这些能量分离 |
[07:43] | This creates an imbalance. The energy wants to restore balance … | 那势必会打破能量的平衡 在能量重新平衡之际 |
[07:48] | and in a moment the positive and negative energy come crashing back together. | 正负能量便会相撞,继而合并如初 |
[07:54] | You provide release and guidance, creating lightning. | 如果加以释放和引导,就将产生闪电 |
[08:12] | I’m ready to try it! | 我已经跃跃欲试了 |
[08:15] | Remember, once you separate the energy, you do not command it. | 记住,一旦你分离开能量之后,你要做的不是控制它 |
[08:18] | You are simply its humble guide. | 而要做个谦卑的引导者 |
[08:21] | Breathe first. | 注意调息 |
[08:38] | This time we’re going to try something a little different. Instead of moving a rock, | 这次我们将尝试些不同的项目 不是移动岩石 |
[08:43] | you’re going to stop a rock. | 而是要截住岩石 |
[08:45] | Get in your horse stance! | 赶紧给我扎好马步 |
[08:48] | I’m going to roll that boulder down at you. | 我将会把那块圆石推下来 |
[08:50] | If you have the attitude of an earthbender, you’ll stay in your stance and stop the rock. | 学会从御土师的角度看问题 保持站姿,截住岩石 |
[08:56] | Like this | 就像这样 |
[08:58] | Sorry Toph, but are you sure this is really the best way to teach Aang earthbending? | 抱歉,拓芙,你确定这是教 安昂御土术的最好方法吗? |
[09:03] | I’m glad you said something. Actually, there is a better way. | 多谢你的提醒,实际上,有个更好的方法 |
[09:07] | This way he’ll really have to sense the vibrations of the boulder to stop it. | 这样他可以真正通过感知圆石的震动来截住它 |
[09:12] | Thank you Katara. | 谢了,卡塔拉 |
[09:13] | Yeah, thanks Katara! | 是啊,我谢你啊,卡塔拉 |
[09:43] | I guess I just panicked. I don’t know what to say. | 我想我可能是害怕了,我不知道该怎样解释 |
[09:46] | There’s nothing to say. | 还想解释啥? |
[09:48] | You blew it. You had a perfect stance and perfect form … | 都让你给搞砸了,原本你的站姿不错 |
[09:51] | but when it came right down to it you didn’t have the guts. | 然而当岩石真正滚下来时,你却没胆去截住它 |
[09:55] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道了,我很抱歉 |
[09:58] | Yeah, you are sorry. If you’re not tough enough to stop the rock, | 没错,你是该抱歉,连截止块石头的勇气都没有 |
[10:02] | then you could at least give it the pleasure of smushing you instead of jumping out of the way like a jelly-boned wimp! | 大不了就是被石头碾成泥呗 就会像个没骨头的懦夫一样跳开 |
[10:07] | Now, do you have what it takes to face that rock like an earthbender!? | 现在,你能不能像个御土师一样直面那个岩石? |
[10:13] | No. I don’t think I do. | 算了,我想我不行 |
[10:16] | Aang, it’s no big deal. You’ll take a break and try earthbending again when you’re ready. | 安昂,没关系的,不如休息下吧 一会再回来修行御土术 |
[10:21] | Besides, you still have a lot of waterbending to work on, okay? | 再说了,你还有很多御水术功课没做呢 |
[10:24] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 好吧,是个好主意 |
[10:28] | Yeah, whatever, go splash around until you feel better. | 哈,随便你吧,去玩玩水没准能感觉好点 |
[10:36] | Why can’t I do it? Instead of lightning, it keeps exploding in my face! | 为什么我做不到呢? 闪电没弄出,反倒弄了一脸灰 |
[10:40] | Like everything always does! | 我真是一事无成啊 |
[10:42] | I was afraid this might happen. | 这正是我一直担心的 |
[10:45] | You will not be able to master lightning until you have dealt with the turmoil inside you. | 如果无法处理好内心的躁动的话 你将无法掌握闪电这招 |
[10:50] | What turmoil? | 啥躁动? |
[10:52] | Zuko, you must let go of your feelings of shame if you want your anger to go away. | 祖寇,如果想让你的怒气消失,你必须放下羞耻感 |
[10:58] | But I don’t feel any shame at all! I’m as proud as ever! | 我可没有什么羞耻感 我的内心仍然一如既往的骄傲著 |
[11:01] | Prince Zuko, pride is not the object of shame, | 祖寇殿下,骄傲与耻辱并不是对立的 |
[11:04] | but its source. | 其恰恰是耻辱的根源 |
[11:05] | True humility is the only antidote to shame. | 谦卑却是羞耻唯一的解药 |
[11:09] | Well, my life has been nothing but humbling lately. | 最近我的人生除了谦卑之外一无所有 |
[11:14] | I have another idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:16] | I will teach you a firebending move that even Azula doesn’t know, | 让我教你一招新的御火术 这招就连阿祖拉都不会 |
[11:20] | because I made it up myself! | 因为是我自创的 |
[11:27] | You probably think I deserve this, don’t you? | 你肯定认为我是自作自受吧 |
[11:32] | Look, I’m sorry I hunted you, but that’s just the natural order of things! | 你看,我很抱歉要猎杀你 但这是物竟天择的自然法则啊 |
[11:36] | Big things eat smaller things, nothing personal! | 大鱼吃小鱼,小鱼吃虾米 |
[11:38] | But this time it didn’t work out that way. | 不过今天这法则好像不怎么灵验 |
[11:43] | I admit it. You’re cute. | 我承认,你很可爱 |
[11:48] | Okay, you’ve convinced me. | 好吧,算你厉害 |
[11:49] | If I get out of this alive, it’s a comically correct vegetarian existence for me. | 如果我今天能够活著出去 一定会为我的素食情节拨乱反正的 |
[11:54] | No meat. Even though meat is so tasty. | 从今以后再不吃肉 即使肉食是那么的美味 |
[12:10] | It looks like my karma is already paying off! | 看来真是善有善报啊 |
[12:14] | That’s okay! I got it! | 好吧,我自己拿 |
[12:20] | Now come back boomerang. | 飞去飞来,你给我回来 |
[12:30] | You know this block you’re having is only temporary, right? | 你也知道那障碍对你来说只是暂时的,对吧? |
[12:33] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在不想谈论它 |
[12:35] | You do know that’s the problem, don’t you? | 这正是问题所在,不要逃避 |
[12:38] | If you face this issue instead of avoiding it… | 如果你不再逃避,而是直面问题症结… |
[12:41] | I know I know I know I know, I get it, alright! | 好了,好了,好了,我知道了,行吗? |
[12:43] | I need to face it head-on, like a rock. | 我需要学会面对,坚如磐石 |
[12:45] | But I just can’t do it! I don’t know why I can’t, but I can’t. | 但是我就是做不到,我也不知道为什么,我就是不行 |
[12:49] | Aang, if fire and water are opposites, then what’s the opposite of air? | 安昂,如果说火和水是对立 那与空气对立的又是什么呢? |
[12:54] | I guess it’s earth. | 我想是土吧 |
[12:55] | That’s why it’s so hard for you to get this. | 这就是你难以掌握它的原因吧 |
[12:58] | You’re working with your natural opposite. But you’ll figure it out. I know you will. | 御土术所运用的东西与你的天性相反 但是你一定能想出办法的,我看好你哟 |
[13:05] | Think fast! | 开动脑筋 |
[13:09] | Excellent. | 不错 |
[13:10] | You have the reflexes of a waterbending master. | 你已经有御水大师的反应能力了 |
[13:13] | Thanks Katara. | 多谢,卡塔拉 |
[13:15] | Sifu Katara. | 应该叫卡塔拉师傅 |
[13:22] | Fire is the element of power. | 火是代表力量的元素 |
[13:23] | The people of the Fire Nation have desire and will, and the energy and drive to achieve what they want. | 烈火国的人拥有欲望和决心 而这能量可以驱使他们得到想要得一切 |
[13:31] | Earth is the element of substance. | 土则是一种坚实的元素 |
[13:33] | The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong. They are persistent and enduring. | 土强国的人各色各样,但都十分强壮 他们拥有坚持和忍耐的品性 |
[13:41] | Air is the element of freedom. | 气是一种自由的元素 |
[13:43] | The Air Nomads detached themselves from worldly concerns and found peace and freedom. | 气宗的人超凡脱俗,总能找到的和平和自由 |
[13:50] | Also, they apparently had pretty good senses of humor! | 还有,他们有著举世无双的幽默感 |
[13:58] | Water is the element of change. | 水是一种富有变化的元素 |
[14:01] | The people of the Water Tribe are capable of adapting to many things. | 水宗的人能够随遇而安 |
[14:06] | They have a deep sense of community and love that holds them together through anything. | 他们具有较强的社会责任感和爱心 从而使得他们能够所向披靡 |
[14:13] | Why are you telling me these things? | 为什么要跟我讲这些 |
[14:16] | It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. | 从他人身上汲取智慧是十分有益的 |
[14:19] | If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. | 如果只顾闭门造车,将会变得刻板和陈腐 |
[14:25] | Understanding others, the other elements, and the other nations … | 无论是其它元素,还是国家 倘若能够采取他人之长 |
[14:30] | will help you become whole. | 都将会使你的人生变得完整而圆满 |
[14:32] | All this four elements talk is sounding like Avatar stuff. | 掌握四种元素应该是降世神通的任务吧 |
[14:35] | It is the combination of the four elements in one person that makes the Avatar so powerful. | 正是由于降世神通能够集四种元素于一身 才会拥有如此强大的力量 |
[14:42] | But, it can make you more powerful too. | 同样,了解这些,也会使你力量大增 |
[14:46] | You see, the technique I am about to teach you is one I learned by studying the waterbenders. | 我将要传授给你的技艺 就是从一位御水师那�媥ヮ茠� |
[14:59] | Aang! I found these nuts in your bag. | 安昂,我在你的袋子中找到了这些坚果 |
[15:02] | I think you would’t mind. And besides, | 你应该不会介意吧,再说了 |
[15:05] | even if you did, you’re too much of a pushover to do anything about it. | 即便在意,你那么懦弱又能拿我怎么样 |
[15:09] | As a matter of fact, I don’t mind. I’m happy to share anything I have. | 事实上,我不介意,我很高兴与大家分享 |
[15:13] | You know, I’m really glad you feel that way, | 是嘛,很高兴你能那么想 |
[15:15] | because I also have this great new nutcracker. | 因为我还从你那淘到一个很好的核桃钳 |
[15:22] | Actually, I’d prefer if you didn’t…That’s an antique, | 你最好不要….那可是个古董了 |
[15:26] | hand crafted by the monks…It’s a delicate instrument! | 由僧侣们手工制作….是个相当精巧的器物 |
[15:29] | It’s not the only delicate instrument around here. | 有什么大不了的,这种东西周围多得是 |
[15:41] | Hey Aang, have you seen… | 嘿,安昂,你看见… |
[15:42] | Meditating here! | 没看见我打坐呢? |
[15:43] | It’s important. It’s almost sundown and Sokka isn’t back yet. | 事关紧要,太阳都快下山了,可是索卡还没回来 |
[15:47] | I think we should search for him. | 我想咱们应该出去找找他 |
[15:49] | We’ll find him faster if we split up. | 分头去找吧,应该能快点 |
[15:53] | Okay karma person or thing, whoever’s in charge of this stuff, | 「报应」啊,不管你是人是神 |
[15:58] | if I can just get out of this situation alive, I will give up meat and sarcasm. OK? | 如果我能够活著出去 我一定戒掉吃肉和挖苦人的坏毛病,行吗? |
[16:05] | OW! That’s all I got! | 哦,我就这么点嗜好 |
[16:07] | It’s pretty much my whole identity! | 原本就靠这些标新立异来著 |
[16:09] | Sokka, the meat and sarcasm guy! | 索卡,肉食讥讽男 |
[16:12] | But I’m willing to be Sokka the veggies and straight talk fellow! | 我愿意一心向善,做个素食的好好先生 |
[16:15] | Deal? | 说定了? |
[16:17] | Aang! Thank goodness! Have you got any meat? | 安昂!谢天谢地!有没有给我带点肉啊? |
[16:21] | Sokka! Are you okay? | 索卡,你没事吧 |
[16:24] | Stop, stop! You’re going to pull my fingers off and I don’t think the rest of me is coming! | 住手,快住手,在这样下去手指头就该被你拔下去了 |
[16:30] | Hmm… I bet I can airbend you out of here. | 嗯,那我就使招御气术救你出去吧 |
[16:39] | Seriously Aang, I know you’re new at it, but I could use a little earthbending here. How about it? | 说真的,安昂,虽然你刚学御土术 不过没准能管用,试试看? |
[16:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[16:46] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[16:54] | If you can’t earthbend me out of here, go get Toph. | 如果你不能救我出来,就把托芙叫来 |
[16:56] | I can’t do that either. | 那我也办不到 |
[16:58] | You can’t? Why not? | 办不到?为啥? |
[17:00] | It would just be really…uncomfortable. | 那会感觉非常不自在的 |
[17:04] | Uncomfortable?Well, I wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. | 不自在?是啊,我怎么会让你感觉不自在呢? |
[17:08] | Thanks Sokka. | 谢了,索卡 |
[17:09] | This whole earthbending thing really has me confused. | 那个破御土术真是愁死我了 |
[17:12] | There’s so much pressure. Everyone expects me to get it right away. | 我感觉压力巨大,每个人都期望我能速成 |
[17:17] | It puts me in a really awkward position. | 反倒让我的处境十分尴尬 |
[17:19] | Awkward position? I think I know the feeling. | 处境尴尬?咱们还真是难兄难弟 |
[17:21] | If I try, I fail. But if I don’t try, I’m never going to get it. | 我试吧,肯定会失败; 可我要是不试,那将永远也学不会 |
[17:26] | I feel like I’m caught between a rock and a hard place. | 我感觉现在真是进退两难啊 (俗语:between a rock an a hard place) |
[17:29] | How about that. | 忘了给你们介绍了 |
[17:32] | Aang, this is my friend Foo Foo Cuddlypoops. Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, Aang. | 安昂,这是我的朋友「夫夫卡迪仆仆」 「夫夫卡迪仆仆」,这是安昂 |
[17:35] | Aww, what a cute name for a little baby sabertooth mooselion cub. | 哇哦,你居然给「剑齿糜狮」的幼崽 起了这么可爱的名字啊 |
[17:40] | Really? He looks nothing like a sabertooth mooselion. | 真的?它长得哪点像「剑齿糜狮」啊 |
[17:43] | It’s hard to tell before their giant teeth and horns grow in. | 等它把巨齿和角都长出来,你就能看出来了 |
[17:46] | Whatcha doin’ out here, little guy? Did you lose your mama? | 小家伙,你在外面瞎晃悠啥呢? 和妈妈走散了 |
[17:58] | Waterbenders deal with the flow of energy. | 御水师们善用流动的能量 |
[18:01] | A waterbender lets their defense become their offense, | 御水师能够以退为进,以防为攻 |
[18:04] | turning their opponents’ energy against them. | 借力打力,正所谓四两拨千斤 |
[18:07] | I learned a way to do this with lightning. | 从他们那我领悟到了破解闪电的方法 |
[18:10] | You can teach me to redirect lightning? | 这么说您要教我闪电易位? |
[18:13] | If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. | 如果你让能量从你的身体中流过 闪电就会穿身而过 |
[18:18] | You must create a pathway from your fingertips up your arm to your shoulder and down into your stomach. | 你必须在体内创建一条通道 这条通道自手指,经手臂肩膀向下,直至丹田 |
[18:26] | The stomach is the source of energy in your body. | 丹田是人体内的聚能之所 |
[18:29] | It is called the sea of chi. | 也就是常说的「气海」 |
[18:32] | Only in my case, it is more like a vast ocean. | 不过我那�堙A更像是广阔的大洋 |
[18:39] | From the stomach, you direct it up again and out the other arm. | 从单田开始,引导能量重新向上而从另一手臂流出 |
[18:44] | The stomach detour is critical. You must not let the lightning pass through your heart | 记住能量必须从单田绕路而过 千万不能让闪电从心脏通过 |
[18:50] | … or the damage could be deadly. | 否则伤害将是致命的 |
[18:53] | You may wish to try a physical motion to get a feel for the pathway’s flow. | 来吧,熟练一下肢体动作 体验一下能量的通路 |
[19:00] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[19:05] | Now, are you focusing your energy? Can you feel your own chi flowing in, down, up, and out? | 现在,集中精力在你的能量上 能感受到体内之气的沿通路流入流出吗? |
[19:14] | I think so. | 是的 |
[19:17] | Come on. You’ve got to feel the flow. | 好的,要学会感受能量的流动 |
[19:27] | Excellent! You’ve got it! | 不错,你学会了 |
[19:29] | Great! I’m ready to try it with real lightning! | 太好了!我已经准备好接受真正闪电的考验了 |
[19:32] | What, are you crazy? | 啥?你疯了吗? |
[19:34] | Lightning is very dangerous. | 闪电是十分危险的 |
[19:36] | I thought that was the point: You teaching me how to protect myself from it. | 那不正是你的意图吗?教我如何化解闪电的威胁 |
[19:40] | Yah, But I’m not going to shoot lightning at you! | 话虽如此,可我绝对不会向你发射闪电的 |
[19:44] | If you are lucky, you will never have to use this technique at all. | 如果你幸运的话,希望你永远也不会用到这招 |
[19:52] | Well, if you won’t help me, I’ll find my own lightning. | 那好,既然你不帮我,我就自己去找闪电去 |
[19:59] | Hey there? We found your cub! | 你好啊,我们找到了你的幼崽 |
[20:08] | See? We have no problem with you! We’re friendly. | 你看,我们是没有恶意的 |
[20:14] | Aang, this is bad! You gotta get me outta here! | 安昂,这太糟了,你得赶快把我弄出去 |
[20:28] | This is really bad! | 真是太糟了 |
[20:30] | Please, Aang! You have to earthbend me out, there’s no other way! | 拜托了,安昂, 赶快用御土术把我弄出去,没别的选择了 |
[20:43] | oh no | 哦,不好 |
[20:45] | Whoo-hoo! Look at me! | 呜呼~快看我啊 |
[20:57] | Please don’t leave me again. | 你可别再丢下我了 |
[20:58] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[21:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[21:18] | Just enjoying the show. | 坐山观虎斗 |
[21:20] | What? | 啥? |
[21:21] | You were there the whole time? | 你刚才就一直在那儿? |
[21:22] | Pretty much. | 没错 |
[21:23] | Why didn’t you do something? | 那你干嘛不来帮忙? |
[21:25] | Sokka was in trouble! | 索卡那么危险 |
[21:27] | I was in trouble! | 我也那么危险 |
[21:28] | You could’ve gotten him out and helped us get away! | 你干嘛不救他出来,帮我们赶快离开 |
[21:30] | I guess it just didn’t occur to me. | 事不关己,我又瞎操什么心 |
[21:37] | Enough! I want my staff back! | 够了,马上把我的滑翼还给我 |
[21:42] | Do it now. | 现在就做! |
[21:42] | What? | 做嘛? |
[21:43] | Earthbend, twinkletoes. | 御土术,亮脚趾 |
[21:46] | You just stood your ground against a crazy beast, | 你能够脚不离地的打败一只猛兽 |
[21:48] | and even more impressive, you stood your ground against me. | 更值得欣喜的是你学会向我抗争了 |
[21:51] | You’ve got the stuff. | 滑翼还你了 |
[21:53] | But… | 可是… |
[21:54] | Do it! | 快用御土术 |
[21:58] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[22:00] | You’re an earthbender. | 你是一名御土师了 |
[22:02] | I can’t believe it! | 真不能想像 |
[22:03] | Aww, this is really a wonderful, touching moment. | 哇哦,这真是一个美妙而感人的时刻啊 |
[22:07] | So, could you get me out of here so I can give you both a big, snuggly hug? | 不如你们赶快把我弄出去,好让我和你们热情相拥啊 |
[22:11] | No problem, Sokka! | 没问题,索卡 |
[22:13] | Actually, you should probably let me do that. You’re still a little new to this. | 我看,还是我来救他出去吧,你现在还是新手 |
[22:17] | You might accidentally crush him. | 我可不想让你把他给碾碎了 |
[22:19] | Yeah, no crushing please. | 是啊,温柔点啊 |
[22:28] | You found him! | 你们找到他了 |
[22:31] | The whole time that I was in that hole, not knowing if I would live or die, | 我一直都困在那个土洞之中,生死未卜 |
[22:35] | it makes a man think about what’s really important. | 在那时我认真思量了一件十分重要的事情 |
[22:38] | I realize… | 我意识到了… |
[22:39] | Hey Katara, look what I can do! | 嘿,卡塔拉,快看我 |
[22:44] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[22:45] | I knew you would! | 我就知道你能行 |
[22:47] | You tried the positive reinforcement, didn’t you? | 你用了 「正面鼓励式教学法」吧? |
[22:50] | Yep. It worked wonders. | 没错,挺管用的 |
[22:54] | Appa! Appa! I can earthbend now! The key is being completely rooted! | 阿柏,阿柏,我学会御土术了,关键就在于下盘要稳 |
[22:59] | Physically and mentally unmovable! | 站如松,坐如钟 |
[23:11] | You’ve always thrown everything you could at me! | 你不是一直都喜欢打击我吗? |
[23:13] | Well I can take it! And now I can give it back! | 我全部接受 现在,我会原样奉还的 |
[23:22] | Come on! Strike me! | 来呀,来劈我啊 |
[23:24] | You’ve never held back before! | 你不是从来都没有退缩过吗? |
[23:35] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |