时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:51] | I discovered a hidden library | 我发现了一座隐秘的图书馆 |
[00:53] | I tore through scroll after scroll. | 在那儿我拆阅了不计其数的卷轴 |
[00:59] | You did it! You’re a earthbender. | 你做到了,你已经是个御土师了 |
[01:03] | Sozen’s comet will return by the end of this summer | 孙进的彗星即将在这个夏末回归 |
[01:06] | and Firelord Ozai will use its power to finish the war once for all | 烈火王欧宰将借助彗星的力量 一劳永逸的结束这场战争 |
[01:12] | You must defeat the Firelord before the comet arrives. | 你必须在彗星到来之前战胜烈火王 |
[01:18] | Book two: Earth Chapter ten: The Library | 第二卷 土 第十回 图书馆 |
[01:26] | What’s out here? | 这地�堶掖ㄕ钓лㄐH |
[01:28] | A lot actually. There’s hundreds of little… | 还真不少呢,这儿有数以百计的小… |
[01:31] | Shhh! I know you can see underground, but don’t ruin the surprise. | 嘘,我知道地下的一切都逃不过你的眼睛 不过不要毁了我给大家的惊喜 |
[01:34] | Just watch. | 请大家欣赏 |
[01:43] | I’m putting an orchestra together. | 这就是我的管弦乐队 |
[01:44] | Orchestra huh? | 还管弦乐队呢 |
[01:46] | Well la dee da. | 先唱个音阶来听听 |
[01:59] | This is great and all, but don’t we have more important things to worry about? | 我得承认这的确不错 不过咱们好像还有更重要的事要做 |
[02:02] | We should be making plans. | 咱们应该想个计划 |
[02:04] | We did make plans. | 我们都商量好了 |
[02:06] | We’re all picking mini-vacations. | 大家一致决定要休个黄金周 |
[02:08] | There’s no time for vacations. | 哪还有时间度假啊? |
[02:10] | I’m learning the elements as fast as I can. | 元素的修行我已经尽快而为了 |
[02:12] | I practice hard everyday with Toph and Katara. | 每天都跟著拓芙和卡塔拉埋头苦练 |
[02:15] | I’ve been training my arrow off. | 看著没,我的箭头都快练没了 |
[02:17] | Yeah. What’s wrong with having a little fun in our downtime? | 可不是呗,用点闲暇时间好好玩玩有什么不对 |
[02:20] | Even if you do master all of the elements, then what? | 就算你掌握了四种元素又怎么样 |
[02:23] | It’s not like we have a map of the fire nation. | 现在咱们还没有烈火国的地图 |
[02:26] | Should we just head west until we reach the Fire Lord’s house? | 又不是一直向西就能看见烈火王的老巢 |
[02:28] | Knock knock! Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? | 笃,笃,笃! 有人在吗,烈火王在吗? |
[02:32] | I don’t think so. | 能找到才怪呢 |
[02:32] | We need some intelligence if we’re gonna win this war. | 连敌方的情报都没搞到手 要赢得这场战争谈何容易 |
[02:37] | Alright, we’ll finish our vacations, | 好吧,等咱们度完假 |
[02:39] | and then we’ll look for Sokka’s intelligence. | 立刻就去找索卡的情报 |
[02:43] | Your turn Katara.Where would you like to go on your mini-vacation? | 该你选了,卡塔拉, 这回黄金周你打算去哪啊? |
[02:46] | How about the Misty Palms Oasis? That sounds refreshing. | 那个朦胧棕榈洲怎样? 听起来就挺清爽的 |
[02:51] | Oh yeah, I’ve been there. | 没错,我以前去过那儿 |
[02:52] | It’s a pristine natural ice spring, and I usually don’t use the word pristine. | 那儿有个原始的天然冰泉,一般我都不用「原始」这个词 |
[02:56] | It’s one of nature’s wonders. | 那儿可是自然奇观之一 |
[03:00] | Must have changed ownership since I was here. | 这儿看来是换老板了 |
[03:27] | One mango please. | 来个芒果 |
[03:43] | I don’t see anything wrong with having one of those fruity beverages … | 不如咱们一边享用水果酒 |
[03:47] | …while we plan our strategy. | 一边讨论计划吧 |
[03:49] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[03:54] | No worries, I clean up easy. | 别担心,要弄干很容易 |
[03:58] | Oh, You’re a living relic! | 哦,你简直就是个活化石啊 |
[04:00] | Thanks. I try. | 哪�堶��堙A我已经干了 |
[04:02] | An Air Nomad, right in front of me. | 我居然见到了气宗人 |
[04:05] | Professor Zei, head of anthropology at Ba Sing Se University. | 敝人翟教授,永固城大学人类学专业的学科带头人 |
[04:09] | Tell me, which of the Air temples do you hail from? | 跟我说说,你是从哪个气和寺来的? |
[04:13] | The southern temple. | 南气和寺 |
[04:15] | Oh splendid! Now tell me, what was the primary agricultural product of your people? | 太棒了,对了,你们主要的农作物是什么? |
[04:20] | Uh, are fruit pies an agricultural product? | 呃,水果派算是农作物吗? |
[04:24] | Oh, truly fascinating. That is one for the journal. | 哦,真是棒透了,不虚此行啊 |
[04:27] | So professor, you’re obviously a well traveled guy. | 我说教授,你一定是个老「驴友」吧 |
[04:30] | Do you have a more current map? Ours seems to be a little dated. | 你那儿应该有新版的地图吧,我们的好像有点过时了 |
[04:34] | Certainly. | 那是当然 |
[04:38] | What, no Fire Nation? Doesn’t anybody have a good map of that place? | 啥?上面居然没有烈火国 想找个好地图咋就那么难呢? |
[04:43] | You’ve made a lot of trips into the desert. | 看来你经常去沙漠旅游啊 |
[04:45] | All in vain I’m afraid. | 可惜每次都是空手而归 |
[04:47] | I’ve found lost civilizations all over the Earth Kingdom, | 之前我曾经发现过土强国的失落文明 |
[04:50] | but I haven’t managed to find the crown jewel… | 我正致力于寻找一件无价之宝 |
[04:54] | …Wan Shi Tong’s Library. | 那就是万事通的图书馆 |
[04:56] | You spent years walking through the desert … | 你数年来行走于沙漠之中 |
[04:59] | …to find some guy’s library? | 就为了找个私人图书馆? |
[05:02] | This library is more valuable than gold, little lady. | 这位小姐,黄金和那座图书馆比起来简直就是一文不值 |
[05:05] | It is said to contain a vast collection of knowledge, | 该馆内藏有广博的知识 |
[05:09] | and knowledge | 子曰:知识 |
[05:11] | … is priceless. | 是无价的 |
[05:12] | Mm, sounds like good times. | 嗯,好时机也是千金难买 |
[05:14] | Oh, it is. | 哦,说的没错 |
[05:16] | According to legend, it was built by the great knowledge spirit, | 传说,那座图书馆是由伟大的知识之神所建 |
[05:20] | Wan Shi Tong, with the help of his foxy knowledge seekers. | 那神灵就是万事通 他手下还有许多狐僊帮忙搜寻知识 |
[05:24] | Oh, so this spirit has attractive assistants, huh? | 哦,没想到那神还有如此迷人的助手呢 |
[05:28] | I think he means they look like actual foxes, Sokka. | 人家是想说那些助手长得像狐貍,索卡 (foxy:如狐的,性感的, 难怪索卡会那么想,男人嘛,呵呵) |
[05:31] | You’re both right. | 你们说的都没错 |
[05:32] | Handsome little creatures. | 它们的确十分迷人啊 |
[05:33] | Wan Shi Tong and his knowledge seekers collected books from all over the world, | 万事通和他的助手们从天下搜集书籍 |
[05:38] | and put them on display for mankind to read, | 整理后陈列供人类阅读 |
[05:41] | so that we might better ourselves. | 以求世人能够不断完善自我 |
[05:43] | If this place has books from all over the world, do you think they’ve got info on the Fire Nation? | 如果他们从天下搜集书籍的话 肯定也会有关于烈火国的资料吧 |
[05:47] | A map maybe? | 没准还有地图呢 |
[05:48] | I wouldn’t know, but if such a thing exists, | 我不知道世上是否有那种地图 倘若它存在的话 |
[05:52] | it’s in Wan Shi Tong’s Library. | 必藏于万事通图书馆中 |
[05:56] | Then it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[05:57] | Aang, I do believe it’s my turn. I’d like to spend my vacation | 安昂,也该我来挑选景点了 我想好在哪度假了 |
[06:01] | AT THE LIBRARY! | 就在那座图书馆 |
[06:04] | Uh, hey? What about me? When do I get to pick? | 呃,嘿,那我呢? 我啥时候能选啊? |
[06:07] | You gotta work here a little longer before you qualify for vacation time. | 你就知足吧 我都这么长工龄了,不是也才轮到 |
[06:12] | Of course there’s the matter of finding it. | 不过找到它的确有些难度 |
[06:14] | I’ve made several trips into the Si Wong Desert, | 「死亡沙漠」我都去过几回了 |
[06:16] | and almost died each time. | 差点没把小命都丢在那儿 |
[06:18] | I’m afraid that desert’s impossible to cross. | 想穿越那片沙漠并非易事 |
[06:23] | Professor, would you like to see our sky bison? | 教授,要不要看看我们的飞天野牛? |
[06:26] | A sky bison? | 飞天野牛? |
[06:27] | You actually have one? | 你们居然有头飞天野牛 |
[06:31] | Sandbenders! Shoo! Away from the bison! | 快滚开,御沙者,离那头野牛远点 |
[06:55] | Tell me, sky bison. Are you the last of your breed? | 我说,飞天野牛先生 你是你们物种最后的血脉吗? |
[07:01] | Oh, delightful! I only wish I spoke his tongue. | 哦,太棒了,我要是能说野牛话就好了 |
[07:03] | Oh the stories this beast could tell. | 想要从野牛嘴�堮M出点话还真不容易 |
[07:07] | Shush, chatty monkey. | 静一点,小猴子,回头再录你口供 |
[07:10] | Wow, shouldn’t be too hard to find a place like this out here. | 哇哦,在沙漠�塈銙o样的建筑不会很难吧 |
[07:18] | Aw, does this place even exist? | 啊,那个图书馆真的存在吗? |
[07:20] | Some say it doesn’t. | 有人说那只是传说而已 |
[07:23] | Shouldn’t you have mentioned that before? | 这话你之前咋不说呢? |
[07:31] | There it is! | 图书馆在那儿呢 |
[07:38] | That’s what it will sound like when one of you spots it. | 一会儿你们发现图书馆的时候 应该就会这么喊吧 |
[07:45] | It shouldn’t be this hard to spot a giant ornate building from the air. | 我们在空中,那种富丽堂皇的 巨大建筑应该不难发现吧 |
[07:52] | Down there. What’s that? | 快看那儿,那是啥呀 |
[07:59] | Forget it. It’s obviously not what we’re looking for. | 算了吧,很明显不是咱们要找的图书馆嘛 |
[08:02] | The building in this drawing is enormous. | 这画上的建筑明显要宏伟许多 |
[08:13] | What kind of animal is that? | 那是什么动物啊 |
[08:18] | I think that was one of the knowledge seekers. | 我想那就是传说中的探知者吧 |
[08:21] | Oh, we must be close to the library! | 哦,图书馆应该就在附近了 |
[08:23] | No, this is the library. Look! | 没错,这就是图书馆,看 |
[08:28] | It’s completely buried. | 它已经被完全埋没了 |
[08:37] | The library is buried!? | 图书馆被埋没了?! |
[08:40] | My life’s ambition is now full of sand. | 我的满腔豪情啊,现在只剩下满腔黄沙了 |
[08:43] | Well, time to start excavating. | 好吧,是时候进行挖掘工作了 |
[08:49] | Actually, that won’t be necessary. | 别费劲了,没必要那么做 |
[08:51] | The inside seems to be completely intact, | 图书管�堶惇搯_来仍然完好如初 |
[08:54] | and it’s huge. | 而且相当宽敞啊 |
[08:55] | That fox thingy went in through a window. | 那个探知者好像是从窗户进去的 |
[08:57] | I say we climb up there and give it a look. | 不如我们爬上去看看吧 |
[08:59] | I say you guys go ahead without me. | 不如你们进去吧,我留在外面 |
[09:02] | You got something against libraries? | 图书馆又怎么惹到你了? |
[09:04] | I’ve held books before, and I gotta tell you, | 书那东西我之前也玩过,不过我得承认 |
[09:08] | they don’t exactly do it for me. | 我跟它们之间不来电 |
[09:10] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 哦,对啊,抱歉 |
[09:12] | Let me know if they have something you can listen to. | 如果找到能听的书别忘了告诉我 |
[09:20] | Don’t worry buddy. I’m not making you go underground ever again. | 别担心伙计,我不会再让你去地下了 |
[09:24] | You can stay out here with Toph. | 你留在这儿陪拓芙吧 |
[09:32] | What’s up? | 盯著我干嘛? |
[09:43] | Oh, it’s breath taking. | 哦,这儿简直太美了 |
[09:45] | The spirits spared no expense designing this place. | 神灵还真是肯砸钱在设计装潢上啊 |
[09:48] | Look at those beautiful buttresses! | 那些支柱真是巧夺天工 |
[09:52] | What’s funny? | 什么那么好笑? |
[09:53] | Nothing. We just like architecture. | 没啥,我们只是爱死建筑学了 |
[09:55] | As do I. | 我也是哎 |
[10:00] | My word! | 我的天哪 |
[10:01] | The exquisite mosaic handiwork of this tile-rendered avian symbol | 那鸟图腾全是用马赛克堆砌而成 这工艺简直是太赞了 |
[10:06] | Eh, nice…owl. | 呃,那是猫头鹰对吧 |
[10:25] | I know you’re back there. | 我知道你们都藏在后面了 |
[10:31] | Hello! I’m Professor Zei, head of anthropology at Ba Sing Se University. | 你好,我是翟教授,永固城大学人类学的学科带头人 |
[10:37] | You should leave the way you came | 你们最好赶快离开 |
[10:38] | unless you want to become a stuffed head of anthropology. | 除非你们想变成我的人类学头像收藏 (head:头;头目,领头羊) |
[10:44] | Are you the spirit who brought this library to the physical world? | 您想必就是将这图书馆带入凡间的神灵吧 |
[10:47] | Indeed, I am Wan Shi Tong, | 没错,我就是万事通 |
[10:50] | he who knows 10,000 things. | 知晓一万件事情 |
[10:52] | And you are obviously humans, | 你们很明显是人类 |
[10:54] | which by the way are no longer permitted in my study. | 我的研究成果已经禁止对人类开放了 |
[10:58] | What do you have against humans? | 你为什么那么讨厌人类 |
[11:00] | Hmm, humans only bother learning things to get the edge on other humans, | 嗯,人类不断学习是虚荣心作祟 只是为了能够赶超其他人 |
[11:05] | like that firebender who came to this place a few years ago, | 若干年前来到这�堛漱鶨v人就是很好的例子 |
[11:08] | looking to destroy his enemy. | 他们来这儿就是为了找到击败敌人的方法 |
[11:11] | So… | 那么… |
[11:12] | who are you trying to destroy? | 你们这回来又是为了毁灭谁呢? |
[11:15] | What? Oh, no, | 啥?不会,怎么会呢 |
[11:16] | no, no destroying, we’re not into that. | 不是为了毁灭,我们咋能干这种事呢? |
[11:19] | Then why have you come here? | 那你们来此为何? |
[11:23] | knowledge, for, knowledge’s sake. | 知识,当然是为了知识喽 |
[11:26] | If you’re going to lie to an all-knowing spirit being, | 如果你想骗过通晓万事的神灵 |
[11:30] | you should at least put some effort into it. | 还应该再下下功夫 |
[11:33] | I’m not lying. I’m here with the Avatar, and he’s … | 我没撒谎,降世神通也跟我们一起,他是… |
[11:35] | the bridge between our worlds, he’ll vouch for me. | 灵界和凡间的桥梁对吧,他可以为我们担保 |
[11:39] | Uh, yeah, I’ll vouch. | 呃,没错,我会担保的 |
[11:43] | We will not abuse the knowledge in your library, good spirit. | 我们不会滥用图书馆中的知识的,好神灵 |
[11:46] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[11:48] | very well. | 很好 |
[11:50] | I’ll let you peruse my vast collection, | 我可以让你们博览我的馆藏 |
[11:53] | on one condition. | 不过有个条件 |
[11:54] | To prove your worth as scholars, you have to contribute some worthwhile knowledge. | 你们首先要证明一下自己的价值 必须捐赠一些有价值的知识 |
[12:01] | Please accept this tome as a donation to your library. | 我愿捐赠这本大册书,请笑纳 |
[12:05] | First edition, very nice. | 还是第一版,不错 |
[12:12] | I have an authentic waterbending scroll. | 我有一卷真正的御水天书 |
[12:14] | Oh…these illustrations are quite stylish. | 哦,这些插图十分的漂亮 |
[12:19] | Uh, oh, I know! | 呃,哦,我知道了 |
[12:24] | I suppose that counts. | 这个勉强算数 |
[12:28] | Oh, great spirit, Check this out! | 哦,好神灵,看看这个 |
[12:34] | It’s a special knot! That counts as knowledge. | 这是一种特别的结,应该算是一种知识吧 |
[12:37] | You’re not very bright, are you? | 你这人不太聪明吧 |
[12:41] | Enjoy the library. | 进去看书吧 |
[12:50] | Bright enough to fool you. | 把你都糊弄了,还说我不聪明 |
[12:56] | So, | 那么 |
[12:57] | you like flyin’? | 你喜欢飞行吧? |
[13:01] | Of course, I’m more comfortable on the ground, where I can see. | 当然了,我在地面上更舒服,能看到东西 |
[13:04] | Well, I don’t see the way you do. | 只不过我看东西的方式和你们不一样 |
[13:07] | I feel the vibration in the ground with my feet, | 我通过双脚感觉地面的震动 |
[13:11] | but this sand is so loose and shifty, | 不过这沙子质地太松软了 |
[13:13] | it makes everything look fuzzy. | 让我感觉一切都是模模糊糊的 |
[13:18] | Not that there’s anything wrong with fuzzy. | 我并不是说毛茸茸的不好 (fuzzy:模糊的;有绒毛的) |
[13:30] | Hey, look at these weird lion turtle things. | 嘿,看那些狮龟样的东西真怪 |
[13:34] | Eh, I’ve seen weirder. | 呃,真是大惊小怪 |
[13:35] | Aang, did you know in a past life, you were left handed? | 安昂,你的一个前世曾是左撇子哩? |
[13:39] | I always knew I was special. | 我就知道我一直都很特别 |
[13:51] | The darkest day in Fire Nation history. | 烈火国历史上最黑暗的一天 |
[13:54] | It’s got a date at the top, but it doesn’t say anything else. | 上面留有日期,不过到底发生了什么? |
[14:04] | Sokka, where are you going? | 索卡,你要去哪儿? |
[14:06] | I want to know what happened to the Fire Nation on their darkest day. | 我想知道烈火国最黑暗的一天到底发生了什么 |
[14:09] | This could be promising. | 可能对咱们会有帮助 |
[14:12] | The information on the Fire Nation should be right up here. | 关于烈火国的信息应该就在这儿 |
[14:18] | Firebender. | 火宗人来过了 |
[14:19] | They destroyed everything having to do with the Fire Nation. | 他们把有关烈火国的东西都销毁了 |
[14:23] | That’s so unfair! | 真是太不公平了 |
[14:25] | Just when I think I’m one step ahead of the Fire Nation, | 原以为我领先了烈火国一步 |
[14:27] | it turns out they beat us here a long time ago. | 没想到人家早已经捷足先登了 |
[14:30] | I need to know what happened on the darkest day. | 我得查出那个最黑暗的一天到底发生了什么 |
[14:36] | Hello, little weird fox guy. | 你好啊,你这怪怪的小狐貍 |
[14:41] | Seems it’s trying to assist you. | 看来它想要帮助你 |
[14:44] | Um, sure, I’ll guess I’ll follow you. | 嗯,真的啊,前方带路吧 |
[15:15] | This room is a true marvel. | 这屋子简直太不可思议了 |
[15:17] | A mechanical wonder! | 真是个机械奇观 |
[15:19] | It’s a planetarium that shows the heavens moving. | 就像个天文馆一样,显示了天体运行的情况 |
[15:25] | Uh, this is beautiful, but, how is it helpful? | 呃,是很美,不过,这对咱们有什么帮助? |
[15:28] | Maybe these dials represent dates and times. | 也许这些刻度盘象征著日期和次数 |
[15:31] | Sokka, try entering that date from the parchment you took. | 索卡,把你捡到的那张羊皮纸上的日期输入这�婺楖� |
[15:34] | shh, Katara | 嘘,卡塔拉 |
[15:36] | Not in front of the fox, he’s with the owl. | 别当著这狐貍的面说,它和那个猫头鹰是一伙的 |
[15:59] | Wow, I gotta hand it to you Sokka. You picked the best mini-vacation, for sure. | 哇哦,索卡以后去哪度假你说的算吧 这次黄金周度假真是太棒了 |
[16:08] | Hey wait, what happened to the sun? | 嘿,等等,太阳怎么了? |
[16:10] | Great, you must have broken it. | 太好了,你把它给鼓弄坏了 |
[16:13] | It’s not broken. | 它并没有坏 |
[16:16] | The sun is behind the moon, it’s a solar eclipse! | 太阳转到了月亮后面,这就是日食 |
[16:20] | It’s literally the darkest day in Fire Nation history. Now I get it! | 也就是记载中烈火国最黑暗的一天,我明白了 |
[16:23] | Something awful happened on that day, I don’t know what, but I do know why. | 那天肯定发生了很糟的事情 具体是什么我不清楚,不过我知道原因 |
[16:28] | Firebenders loose their bending during a solar eclipse! | 火宗在日食日不能使用御火术 |
[16:32] | Sorry | 抱歉,我太激动了 |
[16:33] | That makes sense. | 说的有理 |
[16:34] | I mean, think of what the lunar eclipse at the North Pole did to the waterbenders. | 就像在月食日,御水师不能使用御水术是一样的 |
[16:38] | This is huge. | 真是个大发现 |
[16:43] | Fine, you earned it. | 好吧,这吃的归你了 |
[16:47] | We’ve got to get this information to the Earth King at Ba Sing Se. | 我们得带著这个信息去土强国都城永固城 |
[16:49] | We’ll wait for the next eclipse, then we’ll invade the Fire Nation when they’re totally helpless. | 等到下一个日食日 我们就趁火宗虚弱之机攻入烈火国 |
[16:54] | The Fire Lord is goin’ down! | 除掉那个烈火王 |
[16:57] | Mortals are so predictable. | 凡人真是天下乌鸦一般黑 |
[16:59] | And such terrible liars. | 全都是不可信赖的骗子 |
[17:07] | You betrayed my trust. | 你们背叛了我的信任 |
[17:09] | From the beginning you intended to misuse this knowledge for evil purposes. | 从一开始你们就打算 为了邪恶的目的滥用知识 |
[17:14] | You don’t understand. If anyone’s evil, it’s the Fire Nation. | 你不明白,如果要说邪恶的话,非烈火国莫属 |
[17:18] | You saw what they did to your library. They’re destructive and dangerous. | 你也见到它们是怎样对待你的图书馆的 他们是群极具破坏性的危险人物 |
[17:22] | We need this information. | 我们需要这些信息 |
[17:24] | You think you’re the first person to believe their war was justified? | 你们可不是第一批声称要 发起正义之战的人类 |
[17:28] | Countless others before you have come here, seeking weapons or weaknesses or battle strategies. | 你们之前,已经有无数的人类来过这儿 都是为了寻求武器或是制敌的战略 |
[17:33] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[17:35] | Please, we’re just desperate to protect the people we love. | 拜托,我们只是不顾一切的想保护我们挚爱的人 |
[17:38] | And now I’m going to protect what I love. | 现在我也要保护我挚爱的东西了 |
[17:45] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛? |
[17:47] | I’m taking my knowledge back. | 我要将知识收回 |
[17:49] | No one will ever abuse it again. | 这样就没人能滥用它了 |
[17:52] | He’s sinking the building! We’ve gotta get out of here! | 他要将图书馆沉于地下 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[17:55] | I’m afraid I can’t allow that. | 谁都别想离开这�� |
[17:58] | You already know too much. | 你们知道的已经太多了 |
[18:10] | I already told you, I don’t want to snuggle. | 我不是告诉过你吗,别靠著我 |
[18:18] | Library’s sinking | 图书馆在下沉 |
[18:20] | Library’s sinking! | 图书馆在下沉 |
[18:51] | Great knowledge spirit, I beg you. | 伟大的知识之神,我求您了 |
[18:53] | Do not destroy your vast collection of priceless tomes. | 这些藏书可都是物价之宝啊 |
[19:09] | We’ve gotta get back to the surface. | 我们得赶快回地面上去 |
[19:13] | Sokka, let’s go! | 索卡,快走 |
[19:15] | But we still don’t know when the next eclipse is gonna happen. | 咱们还没弄清到底哪天是日食日呢 |
[19:18] | Don’t be stupid, we’ll find out later. | 别傻了,咱们出去再说 |
[19:20] | No, we won’t. | 不,不会有其他方法的 |
[19:21] | If we leave this place we’ll never get the information. | 离开这儿我们永远都不会知道的 |
[19:24] | Aang, come with me to the planetarium, I need cover. | 安昂,跟我去天文馆,我需要掩护 |
[19:26] | Katara, take Momo and get out of here. | 卡塔拉,带上模模赶快离开这儿 |
[19:29] | But | 但是… |
[19:29] | 快走! | |
[19:30] | Hurry, Sokka | 快点,索卡 |
[19:47] | What is it now? | 又咋的了? |
[19:57] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[20:06] | Why are we doing this? | 咱们来这儿干嘛? |
[20:07] | Because if this calendar can tell us about eclipses in the past, | 这个日历既然能告诉我们 以前日食发生的日期 |
[20:10] | then maybe it can project when the next one will be. | 必然也能查到下一个日食日的日期 |
[20:13] | You can’t possibly check every single date. | 不是要每天都查一遍吧 |
[20:15] | I don’t have to. | 没那个必要 |
[20:16] | We just have to check every date before Sozin’s comet arrives, | 我们只需查一下孙进的彗星到来之前的日子即可 |
[20:19] | because after that… | 因为在那之后… |
[20:21] | Well, try not to think about that. | 那个,我尽量不去想那之后的事情 |
[20:43] | Come on eclipse! | 日食啊,快点出现 |
[20:47] | That’s it, the solar eclipse! | 就是它,日食 |
[20:50] | It’s just a few months away. | 就在几个月之后 |
[20:53] | Got it. Now, let’s get to Ba Sing Se. | 搞定,现在,咱们直奔永固城 |
[21:14] | Don’t make me put this down. | 别让我火大啊 |
[21:26] | No, stop sinking. | 不,不要下沉了 |
[21:33] | NO | 不 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry Appa. | 抱歉了,阿柏 |
[21:55] | At least I’ll have one specimen to add to my collection. | 看来我又要有新的标本收藏了 |
[22:09] | Your waterbending won’t do you much good here. | 你的御水术在这儿可不好用 |
[22:12] | I’ve studied Northern Water Style, Southern Water Style, even Foggy Swamp Style. | 北极式,南极式,就连迷雾沼泽的招式 我也都研习过了 |
[22:24] | That’s called Sokka style. Learn it! | 让你尝尝索卡式,学会了没? |
[22:33] | Wait! Professor, let’s go! | 等等,教授,快走啊 |
[22:36] | I’m not leaving. I can’t. I’ve spent too long trying to find this place. | 我不会走的,我不能 历尽千辛万苦我才找到这个地方 |
[22:42] | There’s not another collection of knowledge like this on Earth. | 天下再也没有像这样的知识宝库了 |
[22:46] | I could spend an eternity in here. | 我的余生将在此度过 |
[22:50] | Just go! | 咱们走吧 |
[23:18] | We got it. There’s a solar eclipse coming. | 咱们办到了,我们知道了下一个日食的时间 |
[23:21] | The Fire Nation’s in trouble, now! | 现在烈火国要倒大霉了 |
[23:26] | Where’s Appa? | 阿柏哪去了? |
[23:35] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |