时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | – =AVATAR= – The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | We’re heading to Ba-Sing-Se | 咱们这就去往永固城 |
[00:52] | Why would we go to the Earth Kingdom capital? | 咱们为什么要去土强国的都城? |
[00:55] | The city is filled with refugees | 那城�堥麭B都是难民 |
[00:58] | uh… what’s Suki up to? | 呃…苏琪最近还好吗? |
[00:59] | Actually, she and the other warriors left to fight in the war. | 她和其他的虚子武士都离镇去参战了 |
[01:07] | – Tell me where Appa is! – I traded him! | -快说阿柏现在在哪! -我用它作了笔交易 |
[01:09] | He’s probably in Ba-Sing-Se by now! | 它现在可能已经在永固城了 |
[01:20] | Book two: Earth Chapter twelve: The Serpent’s Pass | 第二卷 土 第十二回 盘蛇关 |
[01:39] | Waterbending bomb! | 御水炸弹! |
[01:49] | Sure, 5000 year old maps from the spirit library, just splash some water on ’em. | 你真行,这可是灵界图书馆�埵玲瓣F 5000年的老地图,你居然敢往上面泼水 |
[01:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:02] | So, did you figure out what route we’re gonna take? | 我说,弄清楚咱们该走哪条路了吗? |
[02:04] | Okay. We just got out of the desert, so we must be around here, | 你看,我们刚走出沙漠 所以应该在这儿 |
[02:08] | and we need to go to Ba Sing Se, which is here. | 这儿就是咱们要去的永固城 |
[02:10] | It looks like the only passage connecting the South to the North… | 看来连接南北的唯一通路 |
[02:13] | …is this sliver of land called the Serpent’s Pass. | 就是这条狭长的陆地——「盘蛇湾」了 |
[02:15] | You’re sure that’s the best way to go? | 确定这是最佳路线吗? |
[02:17] | It’s the only way, | 这是唯一的路线 |
[02:19] | I mean it’s not like we have Appa to fly us there. | 现在没有阿柏,只能走陆路了 |
[02:21] | Shush up about Appa. Can’t you at least try to be sensitive? | 别提阿柏,不要老接安昂的伤疤 |
[02:26] | Katara, it’s ok. | 卡塔拉,没关系的 |
[02:28] | I know I was upset about losing Appa before, | 之前弄丢了阿柏时,我是很难过 |
[02:31] | but I just want to focus on getting to Ba Sing Se, | 但我现在想集中精力赶往永固城 |
[02:33] | and telling the Earth King about the solar eclipse. | 尽快告诉土强王关于日食日的消息 |
[02:37] | Oh, well, ok. I’m glad you’re doing better. | 哦,那很好啊 很高兴你能感觉好些了 |
[02:41] | Then to Ba Sing Se we go, no more distractions. | 那么咱们就废话少说,直奔永固城吧 |
[02:44] | Hello there fellow refugees! | 那边的流浪汉你们好吗? |
[02:51] | So, are you guys headed to Ba Sing Se too? | 我说,你们也是要去永固城吗? |
[02:53] | Sure are, we’re trying to get there before my wife Ying has her baby. | 没错,我们想在我老婆「莹」生下宝宝前赶到那�� |
[02:58] | Great, we can travel through the Serpent’s Pass together. | 太好了,那咱们就一起过盘蛇关吧 |
[03:01] | The Serpent’s Pass?! Only the truly desperate take that deadly route. | 盘蛇关?只有走投无路的人才会走那个绝命路线呢 |
[03:05] | Deadly route. Great pick, Sokka. | 绝命路线啊 选的好,索卡 |
[03:08] | Well, we are desperate. | 咱们的确已经「走投无路」了嘛 |
[03:10] | You should come with us to Full Moon Bay. | 不如和我们一道去满月湾吧 |
[03:12] | Ferries take refugees across the lake. It’s the fastest way to Ba Sing Se. | 有渡船可以载我们过湖 那可是去永固城的最快途径 |
[03:17] | And it’s hidden, so the Fire Nation can’t find it. | 那�堣]很隐蔽,火宗人是找不到的 |
[03:20] | Hmmm, peaceful ferry ride… or deadly pass? | 嗯,咱们是坐安全的渡船,还是过绝命关隘呢? |
[03:34] | I can’t believe how many people’s lives have been uprooted by the Fire Nation. | 都是火宗人干的好事 害得这么多人流离失所 |
[03:38] | We’re all looking for a better life. Safe, behind the walls of Ba Sing Se. | 我们都向往著有朝一日能够住进 永固城,过上幸福安宁的生活 |
[03:53] | Who would have thought, after all these years, I’d return to the scene of my greatest military disgrace… | 谁能想像,时隔多年,我居然 回到了当年吃败仗的地方 |
[04:01] | as a tourist… | 还是以一个旅行者的身份 |
[04:03] | Look around, we’re not tourists, we’re refugees. | 醒醒吧,还旅行者呢 我们可是流浪汉 |
[04:09] | I’m sick of eating rotten food, sleeping in the dirt… I’m tired of living like this. | 这种风餐露宿的生活我真是受够了 |
[04:14] | Aren’t we all? | 跟我们想的一样啊 |
[04:19] | My name’s Jet, and these are my freedom fighters, | 我叫杰,这两位是我的自由战士 |
[04:22] | Smellerbee, and Longshot. | 臭虫和善射 |
[04:23] | Hey | 嘿 |
[04:25] | Hello | 你好 |
[04:26] | Here’s the deal. | 这么著吧 |
[04:28] | I hear the Captain’s eating like a king, while us refugees have to feed off his scraps. | 听说船长吃香的喝辣的 而我们却只能吃他剩的油渣 |
[04:32] | Doesn’t seem fair, does it? | 你说这公平吗? |
[04:34] | What sort of “king” is he eating like? | 他吃的能有多好? |
[04:37] | The fat, happy kind. | 能让你吃的高兴 吃的发胖的那种 |
[04:39] | You want to help us “liberate” some food? | 要不要跟我们去顺点「山珍海味」出来? |
[04:49] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[04:58] | I’ve told you already, no vegetables on the ferry! | 我不是跟你说过了吗 不许携带蔬菜上渡船 |
[05:01] | One cabbage slug could destroy the entire ecosystem of Ba Sing Se. | 一个菜虫就能搞坏永固城的整个生态系统 |
[05:06] | Security! | 来人哪! |
[05:10] | Ah! My Cabbages! | 啊!我的卷心菜啊! (可怜的龙套) |
[05:18] | Next! | 下一位! |
[05:21] | Um, four tickets for the ferry to Ba Sing Se, please. | 呃,买四张去永固城的船票 |
[05:24] | Passport. | 护照拿来 |
[05:25] | Uh, no one told us we had to have passports. | 呃,没人告诉我们需要护照啊 |
[05:29] | Don’t you know who this is? He’s the Avatar! | 你可不要有眼不识泰山 他可是降世神通! |
[05:32] | Ah, I see fifty Avatars a day, and by the way, not a very impressive costume. | 哦,我每天能见到50个神通 你们能不能有点创意啊 |
[05:41] | Besides, no animals allowed. Do I need to call security? | 还有,动物不能上船,还要我叫警卫来吗? |
[05:49] | That won’t be necessary. | 不劳您大驾了 |
[05:51] | Next! | 下一位! |
[05:52] | I’ll take care of this. | 就交给我吧 |
[05:55] | My name is Toph Bei Fong, and I’ll need 4 tickets. | 我叫北方拓芙,我需要四张票 |
[06:00] | Oh! The Golden Seal of the Flying Boar, | 哦!飞天野猪的金印 |
[06:02] | it is my pleasure to help anyone of the Bei Fong family. | 能为北方家族的成员服务是我的荣幸 |
[06:07] | It is your pleasure. As you can see I am blind, and these three imbeciles are my valets. | 你是该感到荣幸,看著没, 我是盲人,这三个呆瓜就是我的仆人 |
[06:13] | But the animal… | 但是动物… |
[06:15] | Is my Seeing-Eye Lemur. | 是我的「导盲狐猴」 |
[06:18] | Well, normally it’s only 1 ticket per passport, but, | 好吧,一般来说每个护照只能买一张票,不过 |
[06:21] | this document is so official, | 鉴于您的护照等级如此之高 |
[06:23] | I guess it’s worth 4 tickets. | 我想应该值四张票 |
[06:28] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:31] | Alright, we scammed that lady good! | 好耶,咱们把那个嬷嬷给忽悠了 |
[06:35] | Tickets and passports please. | 请出示你的票和护照 |
[06:37] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[06:38] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[06:39] | I’ve got a problem with you. | 我是看你有点问题 |
[06:40] | I’ve seen your type before, | 我见过你这类人 |
[06:42] | probably sarcastic, think your hilarious, and let me guess, you’re traveling with the Avatar. | 有点刻薄,自认为很搞笑 对了,还和降世神通一起旅行 |
[06:48] | Do I know you? | 我们见过面吗? |
[06:49] | You mean you don’t remember? | 你这是啥记性啊? |
[06:51] | Maybe you remember this. | 你应该记得这个吧? |
[06:54] | Suki! | 苏琪! |
[06:57] | Sokka, it’s good to see you! | 索卡,能见到你真好! |
[07:00] | You look so different without your makeup, and the new outfit. | 你换了一身新行头,而且还没化妆 我简直都认不出你来了 |
[07:04] | That crabby lady makes all the security guards wear them. | 那个倔嬷嬷让所有的警卫都统一著装 |
[07:07] | And look at you sleeveless guy. Been working out? | 我说「无袖男」,最近健身了吗? |
[07:10] | I’ll grab a tree branch and do a few chin touches every now and then, nothing major. | 也没怎么锻炼啦, 就是没事拔个树干,做几个俯卧撑啥的 |
[07:17] | Are the other Kyoshi warriors around? | 还有其他的虚子武士在附近吗? |
[07:19] | Yeah, after you left Kyoshi, we wanted to find a way to help people. | 没错,在你们离开虚子之后 我们也想为天下苍生做点实事 |
[07:23] | We ended up escorting some refugees, and we’ve been here ever since. | 我们护送过一些流浪者至此 之后就一直驻守在这儿 |
[07:28] | Hi Momo, good to see you too. | 好啊,模模,真高兴能见到你。 |
[07:30] | So why are you guys getting tickets for the ferry? Wouldn’t you just fly across on Appa? | 不过为什么你们几个要买渡船票? 让阿柏载你们过去不就行了 |
[07:36] | Appa is missing. We hope to find him in Ba Sing Se. | 阿柏丢了,我们希望在永固城能找到它 |
[07:40] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[07:42] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:48] | I’m doing fine. Would everybody stop worrying about me! | 我没事,拜托你们不要再担心我了 |
[07:51] | Avatar Aang, you have to help us! | 安昂神通,你得帮帮我们 |
[07:54] | Someone took all of our belongings. | 我们的行李被偷走了 |
[07:56] | Our passports, our tickets. Everything’s gone! | 我们的护照,船票都不见了 |
[08:01] | I’ll talk to the lady for you. | 我去跟那个嬷嬷谈谈 |
[08:04] | No passports, no tickets! | 没有护照就不能买票 |
[08:07] | But she’s pregnant, and all of their stuff was stolen. You have to make an exception. | 可是她怀孕了,东西还都被偷了 就请您网开一面吧 |
[08:12] | No exceptions! | 不许搞特殊化 |
[08:13] | If I just gave away tickets willy nilly to anyone, there would be no more order, | 如果我不按规矩办事,这儿岂不就乱套了 |
[08:17] | and you know what that means. No more civilization! | 你知道那意味著什么,我们就会变成没文化的盲流了 |
[08:21] | What if we gave them our tickets? | 把我们的票让给他们行吗? |
[08:22] | NO! | 不行 |
[08:23] | But… | 但是… |
[08:23] | NEXT! | 下一位 |
[08:25] | Don’t worry, you’ll get to the city safely. I’ll lead you through the serpents pass. | 别担心,会让你们顺利到达永固城的 我带你们过盘蛇关 |
[08:37] | I can’t believe we gave up our tickets, and now we’re going through the Serpent’s Pass. | 真难以置信,我们居然票都不要了 现在还要过盘蛇关 |
[08:41] | I can’t believe you’re still complaining about it. | 最难以置信的是,你到现在还在抱怨 |
[08:44] | I’m coming too. | 我也跟你们一起去 |
[08:46] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[08:48] | Sokka, I thought you’d want me to come… | 索卡,我以为你想让我同行呢 |
[08:50] | I do, it’s just… | 我的确希望,只不过… |
[08:52] | Just what? | 只不过怎样? |
[08:53] | Nothing. I’m glad you’re coming. | 没什么,有你同行我很高兴 |
[08:59] | This is the Serpent’s Pass? | 这就是盘蛇湾? |
[09:01] | I thought it would be more windy, you know, like a serpent. Hmm, | 我本以为这会刮罗圈风来的 就像盘蛇一样,嗯 |
[09:05] | I guess they misnamed it. | 看来名不副实啊 |
[09:07] | Look at this writing, how awful. | 看看这上面写,太可怕了 |
[09:10] | – What does it say? – It says, “Abandon hope”. | -上面写的什么? -上面写著:「绝望」 |
[09:13] | How could we abandon hope? It’s all we have. | 怎么能让我们放弃希望? 那是我们仅有的了 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. The monks used to say that hope is just a distraction. | 我也不是很懂,僧侣们常说希望只会让你分心 |
[09:22] | So maybe we do need to abandon it. | 所以也许我们需要放弃希望 |
[09:24] | What are you talking about? | 你这是说的什么话啊? |
[09:26] | Hope isn’t going to get us into Ba Sing Se, and it’s not gonna find Appa. | 空有希望不会让我们到达永固城的 也不会帮我们找到阿柏 |
[09:31] | We need to focus on what we’re doing right now, and that’s getting across this pass. | 我们需要集中精力在现在做的事情上 一定能够度过这个难关的 |
[09:37] | Ok, if you say so. | 好吧,既然你都这么说了 |
[09:44] | The fire nation controls the western lake. | 火宗的人控制著西湖 |
[09:47] | Rumor has it they’re working on something big on the other side, and they don’t want anyone to find out what it is. | 传言说他们在另一侧修建著什么,不过没人能弄清楚 |
[10:02] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[10:07] | They’ve spotted us! Let’s go, let’s go! | 他们已经瞄准我们了,快走 |
[10:27] | Suki, are you ok? You have to be more careful! Come on. | 苏琪,你没事吧,你得小心点,快走 |
[10:31] | Thanks for saving my life Toph. Hey no problem Sokka. | 多谢你能救我一命,拓芙 嘿,客气啥,索卡 |
[10:52] | Suki, you shouldn’t sleep there. | 苏琪,你不能睡在这儿 |
[10:54] | Who knows how stable this ledge is? It could give way at any moment. | 鬼知道这地方牢不牢靠,没准啥时候就塌了 |
[10:57] | Sokka, I’m fine. Stop worrying! | 索卡,我没事,别瞎操心 |
[10:59] | You’re right, you’re right. You’re perfectly capable of taking care of yourself… | 你说得对,说得对,你完全可以照顾好自己 |
[11:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:05] | Oh, never mind. I thought I saw a spider, but you’re fine. | 哦,不要紧了,我以为那是个蜘蛛 是我看花眼了 |
[11:41] | Guards coming! | 警卫来了 |
[12:03] | You know, it’s o. k. to miss Appa. | 你知道,想念阿柏并没有什么不对的 |
[12:07] | What’s going on with you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[12:09] | In the desert, all you cared about was finding Appa, | 在沙漠时,你还一心要找到阿柏 |
[12:11] | and now it’s like you don’t care about him at all. | 可现在你好像一点也不关心它了 |
[12:13] | You saw what I did out there. | 你也看到了我在那儿都干了些什么 |
[12:15] | I was so angry about losing Appa, I couldn’t control myself. | 把阿柏弄丢了我很生气,我都无法控制自己 |
[12:19] | I hated feeling like that. | 我讨厌那种感觉 |
[12:21] | But now you’re not letting yourself feel anything. | 可是现在你让自己完全没有感觉了 |
[12:24] | I know sometimes it hurts more to hope, and it hurts more to care. | 的确,希望会带来失望 投入越多感情也可能伤害更多 |
[12:28] | But you have to promise me that you won’t stop caring. | 但是你得向我保证,永远也别放弃关怀之心 |
[12:33] | C’mon, you need a hug. | 来吧,你需要个拥抱 |
[12:36] | Thank you for your concern Katara. | 卡塔拉,多谢你的关心 |
[12:52] | It’s a beautiful moon. | 今晚的月亮真漂亮 |
[12:53] | Yeah, it really is. | 是啊,真漂亮 |
[12:57] | Look, I know you’re just trying to help, but I can take care of myself. | 我知道你是想帮忙,不过我能照顾好自己 |
[13:01] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[13:02] | Then why are you acting so over protective? | 那你为什么还要那样过度保护我呢? |
[13:05] | It’s so hard to lose someone you care about. | 失去在乎的人是一件十分痛苦的事 |
[13:08] | Something happened at the North Pole, and I couldn’t protect someone. | 在北极时发生了点事,我没能保护住某个人 |
[13:11] | I don’t want anything like that to ever happen again. | 我不想让那种事再发生了 |
[13:14] | I lost someone I cared about. | 我也失去了我所关心的人 |
[13:15] | He didn’t die, he just went away. | 不过他没有死,只是离开了 |
[13:18] | I only had a few days to get to know him, but he was… | 虽然我们才相处数日,可是他… |
[13:21] | smart, and brave, and funny. | 聪明,勇敢还很风趣 |
[13:25] | Who is this guy? Is he taller than me? | 那人是谁?他比我高吗? |
[13:27] | No, he’s about your height. | 不,他和你一般高 |
[13:30] | Is he better looking? | 那他长得更帅喽? |
[13:31] | It is you stupid! | 他就是你啊,傻瓜 |
[13:33] | Oh! | 哦 |
[13:42] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:44] | I’m… sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[13:47] | No, you shouldn’t be. | 不,不是你的错 |
[13:58] | So, Smellerbee, that’s an unusual name for a young man. | 臭虫,这个名字对于一个年轻男子来说够特别的啊 |
[14:03] | Maybe it’s because I’m not a man. I’m a girl! | 因为我不是什么男子,我是个女孩 |
[14:08] | Oh, now I see! It’s a beautiful name for a lovely girl! | 哦,我说得嘛,可爱的女孩叫这个名字正好 |
[14:17] | I know. You’re right. As long as I’m confident with who I am, it doesn’t matter what other people think. | 我知道,你是对的,走自己的路,让别人说去吧 |
[14:23] | Thanks Longshot. | 多谢你善射 |
[14:28] | From what I heard, people eat like this every night in Ba Sing Se. | 听说,永固城的人每晚都能吃到像这样的饭 |
[14:32] | I can’t wait to set my eyes on that giant wall. | 我真是迫不及待的要亲眼见见那座城池了 |
[14:35] | It is a magnificent sight. | 那座城池的确是十分雄伟壮阔 |
[14:37] | So you’ve been there before? | 这么说你之前去过那儿? |
[14:40] | Once, when I was a different man. | 去过一次,不过已经物是人非了 |
[14:44] | I’ve done some things in my past that I’m not proud of. | 我有一个不堪回首的过去 |
[14:47] | But that’s why I’m going to Ba Sing Se, for a new beginning. | 所以我才要去永固城重新开始生活 |
[14:51] | A second chance. | 改过自新 |
[14:53] | That’s very noble of you. | 真是难能可贵啊 |
[14:55] | I believe people can change their lives if they want to. | 我相信只要你愿意,一定可以改变自己的生活 |
[14:59] | I believe in second chances. | 一切都可以重新来过 |
[15:23] | Everyone single file. | 大家混成一排 |
[15:34] | Aang, I need help. | 安昂,搭把手 |
[16:03] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[16:36] | I think I just figured out why they call it the Serpent’s Pass. | 终于知道这儿为啥叫盘蛇关了 |
[16:48] | Suki, you know about giant sea monsters. Make it go away! | 苏琪,你不是很了解这种大海怪吗?想办法把它赶走 |
[16:51] | Just because I live near the Unagi doesn’t mean I’m an expert! | 我们只是住的离鳗鱼近点而已 对付它我也是外行 |
[16:55] | Oh great and powerful sea serpent, please accept this humble and tasty offering. Thank you. | 哦,伟大而有力的海蛇啊 请接受我们卑下却很美味的贡品吧,万分感谢 |
[17:00] | Sokka! | 索卡 |
[17:05] | I’ll distract him. Katara, get everyone across. | 我来分散它的注意力,卡塔拉,赶快带大家走 |
[17:39] | Toph, come on. It’s just ice. | 拓芙,别怕,只不过是冰 |
[17:43] | Actually, I’m gonna stay on my little island where I can see. | 实际上,我宁愿留在我能看见的陆地上 |
[17:49] | Ok, I’m coming! | 好吧,我来了 |
[17:52] | You’re doing great! Just follow the sound of my voice! | 做的好,顺著我的声音走 |
[17:58] | It’s hard to ignore. | 想听不见都难 |
[18:00] | You’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[18:04] | Help! I can’t swim! | 救命啊,我不会游泳 |
[18:08] | I’m coming Toph! | 我来救你,拓芙 |
[18:15] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[18:24] | Oh Sokka, you saved me. | 哦,索卡,你救了我一命 |
[18:30] | Actually, it’s me. | 事实上,是我救的 |
[18:33] | Oh, well… heheh… You can go ahead and let me drown now. | 哦,那个…呵呵…你还是走吧,让我淹死算了 |
[19:09] | There’s the wall! | 那就是城墙了 |
[19:13] | Now it’s nothing but smooth sailing to Ba Sing Se. | 现在去往永固城的路将是一路平坦了 |
[19:16] | Oh, no. | 哦,不好 |
[19:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:19] | The baby’s coming! | 我要生了! |
[19:21] | What!? Now!? | 什么?现在? |
[19:22] | Can’t you hold it in or something? | 你就不能再坚持一下吗? |
[19:24] | Sokka, Calm down. I helped Gran-Gran deliver lots of babies back home. | 索卡,冷静点,在老家我曾帮姥姥接生过许多小孩 |
[19:28] | This isn’t the same as delivering an arctic seal! This is a real “human” thing! | 这和接生北极豹可是两码事,这可是真人啊! |
[19:34] | It’s called a baby, and I helped to deliver plenty of those too. | 那叫婴儿,我也帮忙接生过很多的 |
[19:39] | Aang, get some rags. Sokka, water. | 安昂,去弄点破布来 索卡,搞点水 |
[19:43] | Toph, I need you to make an earth tent. A big one. | 拓芙,给我们搭个土帐篷,最好大一点 |
[19:49] | Suki, come with me. | 苏琪,跟我来 |
[19:55] | You know, as soon as I saw your scar, I knew exactly who you were. | 你知道吗,刚看到你的疤,我就知道你是谁了 |
[20:00] | You’re an outcast, like me. | 你和我一样都是无家可归的人 |
[20:03] | And us outcasts have to stick together. We have to watch each other’s backs, | 我们这些人应该团结在一起,互相照应 |
[20:07] | because no one else will. | 因为别人是不会在乎我们的 |
[20:09] | I’ve realized lately, that being on your own isn’t always the best path. | 我最近明白了一个道理 单打独斗并不是最好的求生方法 |
[20:22] | You’re doing great Ying. | 做的好,莹 |
[20:24] | Sokka! Where’s that water? | 索卡,快拿水来? |
[20:26] | Get ready to push. | 准备用力啊 |
[20:28] | One, two, three… PUSH! | 一,二,三,用力啊! |
[20:36] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 |
[20:38] | So, you want to go see the baby? Or are you going to faint like an old lady again? | 你到底去不去看看小孩儿啊 可别再像个老太太一样晕倒了 |
[20:42] | No no, I’m good this time. | 不会的,我没事的 |
[20:50] | Aang, you have to come see this. | 安昂,进来看看吧 |
[20:58] | She sounds healthy. | 她看起来很健康 |
[20:59] | She’s beautiful. | 她可真漂亮 |
[21:01] | It’s so… squishy looking. | 看上去湿嗒嗒的 |
[21:07] | What should we name her? | 咱们给她起什么名字呢? |
[21:09] | I want our daughter’s name to be unique. | 希望咱们女儿的名字能够与众不同 |
[21:11] | I want it to mean something. | 寓意深刻 |
[21:18] | I’ve been going through a really hard time lately. | 最近我经历了很多的苦难 |
[21:21] | But you’ve made me… hopeful again. | 是你们让我重新燃起了…希望 |
[21:25] | I know what I want to name our baby now. | 我知道我们的孩子该叫什么了 |
[21:28] | Hope | 希望 |
[21:30] | That’s a perfect name. Hope. | 希望,这真是个好名字 |
[21:37] | I thought I was trying to be strong, but really I was just running away from my feelings. | 我原以为只要试著坚强就可以挺过去 不过那只是在逃避罢了 |
[21:41] | Seeing this family together, so full of happiness and love, | 看到这家人齐心合力 其乐融融 |
[21:46] | it reminded me of how I feel about Appa… | 让我重拾起对阿柏的想念 |
[21:51] | and how I feel about you. | 还有对你们的感情 |
[22:01] | I promise I’ll find Appa as fast as I can. | 我保证一定会尽快找到阿柏的 |
[22:04] | I just really need to do this. | 我真的需要这么做 |
[22:06] | See ya in the big city. | 永固城再见 |
[22:07] | Say hi to that big fuzzball for me. | 跟我向那个臭毛球问好 |
[22:11] | You’ll find him Aang. | 安昂,你会找到它的 |
[22:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:13] | Thank you Katara. | 谢谢你,卡塔拉 |
[22:17] | You ready Momo? | 模模,准备好了吗? |
[22:26] | Sokka, It’s been really great to see you again. | 索卡,真高兴能再见到你 |
[22:28] | Whoa, hold on. Why does it sound like you’re saying goodbye? | 哇哦,等等,怎么感觉你是在向我告别呢? |
[22:32] | I came along because I wanted to make sure you got through the Serpent’s Pass safely. | 我此行是为了确定你们能够顺利通过盘蛇关 |
[22:36] | But now I need to get back to the other Kyoshi warriors. | 我现在应该回到虚子武士当中去 |
[22:39] | So you came along to protect me? | 这么说你是来保护我的吗? |
[22:43] | Listen, I’m really sorry about last night. | 那个,那晚的事我很抱歉 |
[22:46] | We were talking, and saying things, I just got carried away and before I knew it I… | 我们谈著谈著…我只是太激动了 有点口不择言,其实… |
[22:55] | You talk too much. | 你说的太多了 |
[23:36] | Sorry Momo, Appa’s gonna have to wait. | 抱歉,模模,看来不能马上去找阿柏了 |
[23:40] | – =To be Continued= | -=未完待续=- |