时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:49] | I came along because I wanted to make sure you got through the Serpent’s Pass safely. | 我一道过来,是为了确保你们能顺利通过盘蛇关 |
[00:53] | But now I need to get back to the other Kyoshi warriors. | 现在我需要回去与其他虚子武士会合 |
[00:56] | You stole Appa! Where’s he? What did you do to him? | 是你偷走了阿柏! 它在哪儿?你们把它怎么样了? |
[01:00] | I traded him. He’s probably in Ba-Sing-Se by now! | 我拿它做了笔交易 它现在应该已经在永固城了 |
[01:03] | He is here. I can feel it. | 它就在附近,我能感觉的到 |
[01:07] | I am Long Feng, head of the Dai Li. | 敝人长风,「戴笠」的总领 |
[01:09] | I understand you’ve been looking for your bison. | 听说你正在找你的那头野牛 |
[01:12] | It would be quite a shame if you were not able to complete your quest. | 如果找不到它,你一定会很遗憾吧 |
[01:17] | Book two: Earth Chapter sixteen: Appa’s Lost Days | 第二卷 土 第十六章 阿柏走失的日子 |
[01:29] | No, stop sinking! | 不,别再下沉了 |
[01:46] | Don’t make me put this down! | 可别把我惹急了 |
[01:53] | Put a muzzle on him! | 给它戴上嚼子 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry Appa. | 对不起,阿柏 |
[02:54] | Ransack his saddle. Who knows what treasures are stashed in there? | 好好搜一下鞍上的东西,没准有点啥值钱的 |
[03:00] | He’s tied up good, he can’t hurt you. | 放心,已经捆得结结实实的了 它伤不了人的 |
[03:12] | What’s your father going to do when he finds out we lost a sand sailor? | 如果被你父亲知道 咱们弄丢了御砂舟该怎么办? |
[03:16] | Nothing. It’s the one we stole from the Hammi tribe. | 没事的,那艘是咱们从哈米部落顺来的 |
[03:19] | Did you empty the saddle? | 鞍上的东西都卸下来了吗? |
[03:22] | That’s it! Nothing but garbage! | 就这点,除了这几件破烂啥也没有 |
[03:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[03:28] | We’ll still make a profit from selling him to those beetle-headed merchants! | 咱们把它卖给那些甲虫头商人 应该还能换些钱 |
[03:47] | How’s his temper? | 这厮脾气如何? |
[03:49] | pretty good. | 相当温顺 |
[03:53] | Uh, most of the time. | 呃,他平常不这样的 |
[03:55] | I bet someone will pay a fortune for him in Ba Sing Se. | 我敢跟你打赌 永固城肯定会有人出大价钱来买它 |
[03:59] | All right. You’ve got a deal. | 好吧,那就成交 |
[04:13] | Appa… | 阿柏 阿柏 Appa… |
[04:26] | He’s your problem now. | 这大包袱现在是你们的了 |
[04:29] | What… | 什么… |
[04:37] | We need the shirshu spit darts! | 给它射一支麝鼠唾液箭 |
[04:40] | Got em’! | 明白 |
[04:41] | Ok big fella, you’re gonna take a nice little snoozle. | 好了,大块头,乖乖地打个盹吧 |
[04:55] | Appa… | 阿柏 |
[04:59] | No… | 不 |
[05:02] | NO… | 不 |
[05:12] | We’ve gotta get rid of this one! He’s too much trouble. | 咱们最好赶紧脱手,这玩艺真是个大麻烦 |
[05:16] | We could sell him for parts. | 要不咱们把它剁了卖肉吧 |
[05:22] | Oh. I understand you’ve had a rather hard time lately. | 哦,看来最近过得不怎么样啊 |
[05:26] | That’s too bad. | 小可怜 |
[05:28] | You probably felt you had no choice but to behave outrageously. | 你也是觉得走投无路 才表现的如此狂暴易怒吧 |
[05:34] | Like a wild animal. | 就像个野兽一样 |
[05:37] | But don’t worry, you won’t anymore. | 别担心,野兽一样的生活该结束了 |
[05:40] | Because I am going to break you. | 我会好好调教你的 |
[06:02] | Hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[06:04] | Don’t worry, I’m going to feed you too. | 放心,我也会喂你的 |
[06:07] | But not yet. | 不过不是现在 |
[06:10] | First I am going to show you how you’ll earn it. | 先得让你知道这儿可没有免费的午餐 |
[06:39] | Or course, when you perform, the hoops will be flaming. | 当然了,当你表演的时候 那些圈将被点燃 |
[06:42] | And if you are careful, you won’t get burned. | 只要你足够小心,就不会被烧到的 |
[06:49] | You’re about to be sorry. | 看我怎么收拾你 |
[06:56] | It’s obvious that whoever your previous owner was, | 很明显,不管你的前任主人是谁 |
[07:00] | he had no idea how to handle you properly. | 他肯定不知道该如何正确的驾驭你 |
[07:17] | I am gonna get a bag of sizzle-crisps. | 我去买一包「丝丝脆」 |
[07:19] | Stay here and stay away from that monster. | 待在这儿,离那个怪兽远点 |
[07:21] | Behave yourself, or you’ll regret it. | 老实点,否则有你好看的 |
[07:39] | He’s a difficult creature, | 这头野牛太难调教 |
[07:40] | stubborn and willful. I need more time with him. | 又倔又任性,要训练好它还需些时日 |
[07:44] | It’s too risky right now. | 现在让它上场太冒险了 |
[07:45] | Too Risky? What are you talking about? | 太冒险?你在瞎扯嘛呢? |
[07:48] | This is the circus, home of fear and danger. | 这个是马戏团,恐惧和危险都是家常便饭 |
[07:50] | I want the Wind Buffalo to perform tonight. | 这头野水牛今晚必须上场 |
[07:56] | If you don’t behave yourself, | 如果你不老老实实合作的话 |
[07:58] | you’ll regret it. | 回头烤了你吃牛肉干 |
[08:09] | Let’s go! | 咱们走吧 |
[08:11] | See ya later buddy. | 伙计,回头见 |
[08:24] | Ladies and gentleman, now for something truly special. | 女士们,先生们,让你们大开眼界的时候到了 |
[08:30] | A noble beast so magnificent and rare, | 即将上场的是一头无比巨大 十分罕见的神兽 |
[08:33] | it hasn’t been seen by human eyes in generations. | 它已经在人们面前消失百余年了 |
[08:37] | I give you the Wind Buffalo! | 请允许我隆重介绍「野水牛」 |
[08:48] | Up! | 起 |
[08:53] | Up, you insolent cow! | 起,你这头蠢牛 (insolent:粗野的,无礼的) |
[08:58] | Run away! Get away from him. | 快跑啊!赶快离开他! |
[09:30] | Go. You can do it. | 快逃,你能办到的 |
[09:37] | Get back here, you stupid beast! | 快回来,你这头蠢牛 |
[11:50] | Chose well. | 好好选啊 |
[11:53] | A sky bison is a companion for life. | 飞天野牛将陪伴你一生 |
[12:10] | Ugh! I guess this mean we’ll always be together. | 呃,看来咱俩要永远在一起了 |
[12:20] | Always. | 永远 |
[12:25] | It’s some kind of monster! | 这有头怪兽 |
[12:55] | Uncle? | 皇叔? |
[12:56] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢? |
[12:57] | Is there something out there? | 那儿有什么东西吗? |
[12:59] | it’s nothing. Go back to sleep. | 没啥,继续睡吧 |
[14:45] | Must have been some fight. | 这一定发生过激烈的打斗 |
[14:47] | Wait. Let me see that. | 等等,把那个给我看看 |
[14:50] | No. It couldn’t be. | 不是吧,该不是 |
[14:58] | Appa, oh no. | 阿柏,噢,不好 |
[15:10] | It’s gonna be ok Appa. | 没事了,阿柏 |
[15:11] | I have to leave, but I am gonna be back soon with help. | 我得离开一下,一会就回来帮你 |
[15:19] | No sudden movements. | 大家的动作不要过大 |
[15:21] | He’s been lost for awhile, and he looks like he’s hurt. | 它已经走失了一段时间 而且好像还受了伤 |
[15:24] | He’s shy around people and scared. | 它比较认生,容易受惊 |
[15:26] | Stay low, and stay quiet. | 慢慢的,不要吵 |
[15:28] | I can’t believe you found the Avatar’s bison. | 真不敢相信,你找到了神通的野牛 |
[15:32] | Didn’t you just see the Avatar a few days ago? | 前几天你不是刚见过神通吗? |
[15:34] | Yes, so he can’t be too far from here. | 是啊,所以他肯定不会走的太远 |
[15:37] | It’s our responsibility to get Appa back to him safely. | 把阿柏安全的交还给神通是我们的责任 |
[15:40] | This could be our most important mission yet. | 这可能是我们接手的最重要的任务了 |
[15:47] | Give him some space! | 给它留点空间 |
[15:52] | Appa. | 阿柏 |
[15:53] | Appa, it’s me, Suki. | 阿柏,是我啊,苏琪 |
[15:55] | I’m a friend. | 咱们之前见过 |
[16:01] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[16:03] | You’re hurt. We can help you feel better. | 你受伤了,我们可以帮你减轻痛苦 |
[16:08] | And we can help you find Aang. | 我们还能帮你找到安昂 |
[16:33] | My, my, you’re easy to find. | 哎哟哟,没想到得来全不费功夫 |
[16:35] | It’s really astounding my brother hasn’t captured you yet. | 真奇怪我的那位皇兄怎么还没抓到你 |
[16:51] | What do you want with us? | 你到底想怎么样? |
[16:53] | Who are you, the Avatar’s fan girls? | 你们又是谁,神通的「女粉丝」? (fan,既扇子,又有爱好者之意) |
[16:57] | Oh, I get it! Good one azula! | 哦,我晓得了 阿祖拉,还真有你的 |
[17:01] | If you are looking for the Avatar, you’re out of luck. | 看来你们运气不佳啊,神通并不在这儿 |
[17:04] | I knew this was a waste of time. | 我就知道这是在浪费时间 |
[17:07] | No avatar huh? | 神通不在这儿啊 |
[17:09] | Well that’s ok, any friend of the Avatar, is an enemy of mine. | 那倒无所谓,反正神通的朋友都是我的敌人 |
[17:22] | You’re so colorful, it’s making me nauseous. | 没事画那么浓的妆,真让我恶心 |
[17:32] | You’re not prettier than we are! | 我们可比你们漂亮多了 |
[17:41] | Afraid of fire I see. That’s good, | 原来怕火啊,不错 |
[17:43] | you should be! | 有谁不怕呢? |
[17:46] | Go Appa! Fly away from here! Get out of here. | 快跑,阿柏,飞得越远越好 赶快离开这儿 |
[18:06] | Get out of here! You have to find Aang! | 快逃,你得找到安昂 |
[18:09] | We’ll be ok! | 我们不会有事的 |
[18:19] | Don’t you know that fans just make flames stronger? | 火会越煽越旺的,这点道理都不懂吗? |
[19:29] | Hello. I am Guru Pathik. | 你好,我是古鲁帕提克 |
[19:38] | I know I am not the person you expected. | 看来我并不是你要找的人 |
[19:42] | And I didn’t expect to be licked by a giant tongue just now. | 我也没想到刚才能被个大舌头舔来舔去的 |
[19:46] | The world is full of surprises. | 世界真是充满了惊喜啊 |
[20:24] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的 |
[20:26] | You’ve been through so much recently. | 看来你最近过得不咋样啊 |
[20:29] | Hurt and betrayed, | 受了伤,又遭到背叛 |
[20:31] | so twisted up inside. | 内心遭到折磨 |
[20:37] | You’re still full of love. | 但你的心中仍然充满著爱 |
[20:39] | But fear has moved in where trust should be. | 可内心的恐惧让你无法去信任 |
[20:44] | I’ve been expecting you and the young Avatar for quite a long time. | 很久之前,我就在这�妫市搷A和那位年轻的神通 |
[20:48] | I had a vision many years ago of helping him. | 若干年前,我得到了神通需要帮助的启示 |
[20:52] | That’s why I came to the Eastern Air Temple. | 所以我才来到东气和寺 |
[21:00] | Ahh. Your emotions are so turbulent. | 你的情绪好似一团乱麻啊 |
[21:03] | Like swirling storm clouds. | 就像暴风雨中翻滚的黑云 |
[21:08] | Let the clouds in your mind be gentle, peaceful ones. | 让你脑中的乌云消散吧,平静下来 |
[21:31] | Someone looks very well-rested, | 看来休息的不错嘛 |
[21:34] | judging by your bed head. | 把头上的毛都睡乱了 |
[22:00] | I have prepared a message for Aang. | 我写了封信需要交给安昂 |
[22:03] | May I attach it to your horn? | 绑在你角上可以吗? |
[22:11] | You and the Avatar’s energies are mixed. | 你和神通神意相通 |
[22:14] | You have an unbreakable bond. | 牢不可分 |
[22:18] | By reading your energy, I can sense where Aang is. | 通过你,我能感知到安昂的去向 |
[22:25] | Funny, what invisible strings connect us all. | 有趣吧,我们之间都有著千丝万缕的联系 |
[22:37] | I will see you again, great beast. | 神兽啊,咱们后会有期 |
[23:35] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |