时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:49] | Fire nation killed my parents | 火宗人杀了我的父母 |
[00:51] | I was only eight years old. | 那时我才只有八岁 |
[00:53] | Hello, my name is Ju-Dee | 你们好,我叫朱蒂 |
[00:56] | We found out about a solar eclipse that will leave the Fire Nation defenseless. | 我们发现在日食日,火宗人将无抵抗之力 |
[00:59] | It is the strict policy of Ba Sing Se… | 永固城的法律十分严明 |
[01:02] | that the war not be mentioned within the walls. | 在城内不允许提战争二字 |
[01:07] | You don’t understand, they are firebenders, you have to believe me. | 你们咋看不出来呢 他们是火宗的奸细,你们得相信我 |
[01:11] | There’s no war within the walls. | 城中没有战争 |
[01:14] | Here we are safe. | 我们在这儿很安全 |
[01:15] | Here we are free. | 我们在这儿很自由 |
[01:19] | I understand you’ve been looking for your bison. | 听说你正在找你的野牛 |
[01:21] | It would be quite a shame if you were not able to complete your quest. | 如果找不到它你一定会很失望吧 |
[01:27] | Book two: Earth Chapter Seventeen: Lake Laogai | 第二卷 土 第十七回 劳改湖 |
[01:46] | We found a printer to make our posters. | 我们找了个画师,帮忙完成了海报 |
[01:50] | Hey, I thought designing “the lost Appa poster” was my job. | 嘿,不是说好设计「寻牛启示」是我的任务吗? |
[01:53] | I’ve been working all day on my Appa. | 为画好阿柏,我都苦练好几天了 |
[01:56] | Sokka, the arrow is on Appa’s head. | 索卡,阿柏的箭头是在它的头顶 |
[01:59] | This IS his head. | 这就是头 |
[02:02] | Why are feet coming out of it? | 那上面怎么长出脚来了? |
[02:03] | Those are his horns! | 那是犄角 |
[02:05] | I haven’t seen him awhile, ok? | 我可是有一阵子没看到它了 哪能记得那么清楚 |
[02:07] | It looks just like him to me. | 我觉得你画的不错 |
[02:10] | Thank you, I worked really… | 多谢,我真的很用心… |
[02:12] | why do feel the need to do that? | 你那么说是因为可怜我? |
[02:14] | Let’s just stick with the professional version. | 咱们还是赶快把专业版的启示贴出去吧 |
[02:19] | Come on, let’s get busy! | 来吧,伙计们,忙活起来吧 |
[02:38] | So you’re the genius behind this incredible brew. | 你想必就是沏出如此好茶的幕后高手吧 |
[02:41] | The whole city is buzzing about you. | 你的茶已经风靡全城了 |
[02:44] | I hope Pao pays you well. | 包掌柜给你开多少工钱啊? |
[02:45] | Good tea is its own reward. | 能与好茶为伴就足矣了 |
[02:48] | But it doesn’t have to be the only reward. | 倘若同时有高薪在手岂不更妙 |
[02:51] | How would you like to have your own tea shop? | 想不想拥有自己的茶馆啊? |
[02:54] | My own tea shop? | 我自己的茶馆? |
[02:56] | This is a dream come true. | 那简直是美梦成真啊! |
[02:58] | What’s going on here? | 你这是在干啥? |
[03:00] | Are you trying to poach my tea maker? | 你不是想挖走我的茶艺师吧? |
[03:02] | Sorry Pao, that’s business for you, am I right? | 抱歉了包,人往高处走 这个道理谁都明白 |
[03:05] | Mushie, if you stay, | 木须,如果你愿意留下来 |
[03:08] | I will make you Assistant Manager. Wait, Senior Assistant manager. | 我就升你当助理经理,不 是高级助理经理 |
[03:13] | I’ll provide you with a new apartment in the upper ring. | 我会给你提供一套位于内环的公寓 |
[03:16] | The Tea shop is yours to do whatever you want. | 那间茶馆你可自主经营 |
[03:18] | Complete creative freedom. | 完全随你创意 |
[03:20] | I even get to name the shop? | 那我可以自己命名茶馆喽? |
[03:22] | Of course! | 那当然 |
[03:24] | Uh, Senior Executive Assistant Manager? | 呃,高级行政助理经理如何? |
[03:32] | Did you hear nephew? | 侄子,听见了吗? |
[03:33] | This man wants to give us our own tea shop in the upper ring of the city. | 这位贵人将会在内环给我们开家茶馆 |
[03:39] | That’s right young man. You’re life is about to change for the better. | 没错,年轻人 你们马上就要发达了 |
[03:43] | I’ll try to contain my joy. | 我还真是喜出望外呢 |
[04:17] | I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa? | 我刚刚把传单发完 有阿柏的消息了吗? |
[04:21] | It’s only been a day, just be patient. | 稍安毋躁,才不过一天而已 |
[04:27] | Wow, you’re right! Patience really pays off. | 哇哦,你说的对 不用担心,消息自会送上门 |
[04:31] | Joo Dee? | 朱蒂? |
[04:33] | Hello, Aang and Katara and Sokka and Toph. | 安昂,卡塔拉,索卡和拓芙,各位好啊 |
[04:37] | What happened to you? Did the Dai Li throw you in jail? | 你前几天去哪了?莫非被戴笠关进大牢了? |
[04:40] | What, jail? Of course not. | 什么?坐牢?开什么玩笑 |
[04:43] | The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage. | 戴笠可是我国文化遗产的捍卫者 |
[04:47] | But you disappeared at the Earth King’s party. | 可是那次土强王的派对之后你就消失了 |
[04:50] | Oh, I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, | 哦,我只是去劳改湖度了回带薪假期 |
[04:54] | out in the country. It was quite relaxing. | 还是郊外好,真是疗养胜地 |
[04:56] | But then they replaced you with some other woman who also said her name was Joo Dee. | 可他们之后派了一位也叫朱蒂的人来替换了你 |
[05:00] | I’m Joo Dee. | 我才是朱蒂 |
[05:03] | Why are you here? | 你今天来这儿有何公干啊? |
[05:04] | Dropping flyers and putting up posters isn’t permitted within the city. | 在本城中,未经允许不得 私发传单、粘贴告示 |
[05:08] | Not without proper clearance. | 除非是有十分合理的理由 |
[05:10] | We can’t wait around to get permission for everything. | 干什么事都要批准,还让不让人活啊? |
[05:13] | You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue putting up posters. | 根据本城律例,不允许你们继续粘贴寻牛启示 |
[05:19] | WE DON’T CARE ABOUT THE RULES, AND WE’RE NOT ASKING PERMISSON!! | 去他的狗屁律例吧,我们可不需要你们的准许 |
[05:22] | We’re finding Appa on our own and you should just stay out of our way! | 我们要自己去找阿柏 识相的就给我滚开 |
[05:26] | That might come back to bite us in the blubber. | 这下你可捅娄子了 小心他们打击报复 |
[05:29] | I don’t care. From now on we do whatever it takes to find Appa. | 我无所谓,为找到阿柏 从现在开始我们要不惜一切代价 |
[05:33] | YEAH! Let’s break some rules! | 耶!咱们就破它几条狗屁律例吧 |
[05:48] | I am very disappointed in your work with the Avatar and his friends, Joo Dee. | 朱蒂,你对「神通门」事件的处理让我很是失望啊 |
[05:52] | I had hoped that you would be able to control this situation. | 我原以为你能够控制住事态的发展 |
[05:55] | I’m so sorry, but they don’t trust me anymore. | 十分抱歉,但是他们不再信任我了 |
[05:58] | I don’t think I can keep working like this. | 恐怕我再也坚持不下去了 |
[06:01] | Joo Dee, the Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai… | 朱蒂,土强王邀请你去劳改湖 |
[06:09] | I am honored to accept his invitation. | 能接受到他的邀请是我的荣幸 |
[06:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:15] | Now go await further orders. | 下去吧,随时待命 |
[06:21] | If the Avatar keeps searching for his bison, | 如果神通继续寻找它的野牛的话 |
[06:23] | it could upset the delicate balance we worked so hard to achieve in this city. | 将会颠覆我们苦心经营的城市平衡 |
[06:27] | It could even cost us control of the Earth King. | 没准还会导致失去对土强王的控制 |
[06:30] | Should we take care of him? | 要我们去干掉他吗? |
[06:31] | No. It’s much too dangerous to confront him directly. | 不了,正面与他交锋过于危险 |
[06:35] | Let’s see if we can still handle this…quietly. | 也许仍然有暗渡陈仓的办法 |
[06:45] | So, I was thinking about names for my new tea shop. | 你看,我正在为我的新茶馆想名字 |
[06:49] | How about the Jasmine Dragon? | 「茉莉之龙」咋样? |
[06:52] | It’s dramatic, poetic, has a nice ring to it. | 既戏剧化,又有诗意 我很中意 |
[06:56] | The Avatar’s here in Ba Sing Se. And he’s lost his bison. | 神通就在永固城中,他丢了那头野牛 |
[07:02] | We have a chance for a new life here. | 我们有机会在这�堨t觅新生 |
[07:05] | If you start stirring up trouble, we could lose all the good things that are happening for us. | 如果你又开始找麻烦 这些来之不易的好事都将化为泡影 |
[07:10] | Good things that are happening for you. | 那些只是你的好事罢了 |
[07:13] | Have you ever thought that I want more from life than a nice apartment and a job serving tea? | 你有没有想过,我对生活的渴望远不止 一幢好公寓或是一份茶艺师的工作 |
[07:17] | There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. | 享受和平而繁荣的生活并没有什么好的啊 |
[07:21] | I suggest you think about what it is that you want for your life, | 我建议你仔细考虑一下 你到底需要什么样的生活 |
[07:26] | and why. | 还有为什么需要? |
[07:27] | I want my destiny. | 我要完成我的使命 |
[07:29] | What that means is up to you. | 看你自己如何把握吧 |
[07:33] | The Tea Weevil! | 叫「茶虫居」 |
[07:35] | No, that’s stupid. | 不行,这名字太蠢了 |
[07:41] | Well split up to cover more area. | 咱们最好分头行动 这样张贴的范围还能大些 |
[07:42] | Toph, I guess you should just come with me. | 拓芙,不如你跟我一队吧 |
[07:45] | Why, because you think I can’t put up posters on my own? | 为啥?难道你们不相信我能自己贴告示? |
[07:52] | It’s upside-down isn’t it? I’ll just go with Sokka. | 贴反了是吗? 我还是跟索卡一队好了 |
[08:06] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[08:09] | I think I can help you. | 我想我能帮助你 |
[08:15] | Katara! I’ve changed! | 卡塔拉,我变了 |
[08:22] | Tell it to some other girl, Jet! | 杰,拿那些谎话去哄其他女孩吧 |
[08:29] | I don’t want to fight you! I’m here to help. | 我不是来打架的,我是来帮忙的 |
[08:45] | Katara, what is it? | 卡塔拉,出什么事了? |
[08:47] | Jet is back. | 杰回来了 |
[08:55] | We can’t trust anything Jet says. | 我们再也不能相信杰的那些鬼话了 |
[08:58] | But we don’t’ even know why he’s here. | 我们甚至都不知道他为什么会出现在这儿 |
[08:59] | I don’t care why he’s here. Whatever the reason is, it can’t be good. | 不管他为什么来这儿 反正不会是什么好原因 |
[09:03] | I’m here to help you find Appa. | 我来这儿是为了帮你们找阿柏的 |
[09:08] | Katara, we have to give him a chance. | 卡塔拉,我们应该给他一个机会 |
[09:11] | I swear, I’ve changed. | 我保证,我已经变了 |
[09:12] | I was a troubled person, and I let my anger get out of control. | 我曾是个惹是生非的人 无法控制住自己的愤怒 |
[09:16] | But I don’t even have the gang now. I’ve put all that behind me. | 我现在已经不拉帮结伙了 那都已经是前尘往事了 |
[09:19] | You’re lying! | 你在说谎 |
[09:23] | He’s not lying. | 他没说谎 |
[09:25] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:26] | I can feel his breathing and heart beat. | 我可以感觉到他的呼吸和心跳 |
[09:28] | When people lie, there is a physical reaction. | 人在说谎的时候,呼吸和心跳将会发生变化 |
[09:31] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[09:33] | Katara, we don’t have any leads. | 卡塔拉,我们还没有任何线索 |
[09:35] | If Jet says he can take us to Appa, we have to check it out. | 既然杰说他能带我们找到阿柏 我们不妨一试 |
[09:39] | Alright… | 那好吧… |
[09:42] | but we’re not letting you out of out sight! | 我们会盯紧你的,少耍花样 |
[09:45] | This is the place I heard about. | 这就是我听说的地方 |
[09:49] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿啥也没有 |
[09:51] | If this is a trap…. | 如果这是个陷阱… |
[09:52] | I told you, I work nearby! | 我跟你说过了,我在附近打工 |
[09:54] | Two guys were talking about some giant furry creature they had. I figured it must be Appa. | 我听见两个人在谈论说他们 有个巨大的毛怪,我想那应该就是阿柏 |
[09:59] | He was here! | 它的确来过这儿 |
[10:05] | We missed him. | 我们错过了 |
[10:06] | They took that big thing yesterday. | 他们昨天把那个大东西运走了 |
[10:10] | Shipped him out to some island. About time, I’ve been cleaning up fur and various, | 好像是用船运到某个岛去,说起时间来 我在这儿打扫这些杂毛和… |
[10:16] | uh leavings all day. | 呃,和一些残留物都已经一整天了 |
[10:18] | What island!? Where’s Appa?! | 什么岛?他们把阿柏运到哪儿去了? |
[10:21] | Foreman said some rich royal type on Whaletail Island bought him up, | 领班说鲸尾岛的一位富绅把它买下了 |
[10:26] | guess for a zoo or such, | 没准要送进动物园展览 |
[10:28] | though could be the meat would be good. | 要我说,还不如杀了烤肉吃 |
[10:31] | We’ve gotta get to Whaletail Island. | 我们应该赶往鲸尾岛 |
[10:34] | Where’s whale tail island? | 鲸尾岛在哪儿? |
[10:36] | Far. Very far. | 远,那是相当远 |
[10:39] | Here it is. It’s near the South Pole almost all the way back home. | 在这儿,在南极附近,都快到家了 |
[10:43] | Aang, It’ll take us weeks just to get to the tip of the earth kingdom. | 安昂,可能要花数周的时间才能到达土强国的港口 |
[10:46] | And then we’ll need to find a boat to get to the island. | 之后我们还得找艘船才能出发 |
[10:49] | I don’t care. | 那无所谓 |
[10:50] | We have a chance to find Appa. | 只要有机会能找到阿柏 |
[10:51] | We have to try. | 我们就要试一下 |
[10:53] | Must be nice to visit an island. | 你去个小岛度假真是不错啊 |
[10:55] | I haven’t had a vacation for years. | 我都好几年没去度假了 |
[10:58] | Don’t you have some more hair to clean up? | 你不是还有很多杂毛没清理干净呢吗? |
[11:01] | Shuffle on, I get ya. | 卸磨杀驴啊,小白眼狼 |
[11:03] | No more need for “old sweepy” | 不需要「老扫帚」就撂一边了 |
[11:06] | You’re right Aang. Right now, our first concern has to be finding Appa. | 你说的对,安昂,现在找到阿柏是当务之急 |
[11:10] | We can come back when we have him. | 等找到它后,可以让它载我们回来 |
[11:11] | All right, let’s get moving. | 那好,咱们这就出发吧 |
[11:13] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你们一道去 |
[11:14] | We don’t need you help. | 我们不需要你的帮忙 |
[11:16] | Why won’t you trust me? | 为什么你就是不肯相信我? |
[11:19] | Gee, I wonder… | 呀,我也想知道呢 |
[11:21] | Was this guy your boyfriend or something? | 这人该不会是你的男朋友吧? |
[11:24] | What? No! | 啥?当然不是 |
[11:26] | I can tell you’re lyyyyying. | 你骗不了我,你在说谎~ |
[11:31] | We can take the train out to the wall, but then we’ll have to walk. | 我们可以坐火车出城,不过之后我们就要步行了 |
[11:33] | Don’t worry, on the way back, we’ll be flying! | 别担心,回来时咱们可以用飞的 |
[11:36] | We’re finally leaving Ba Sing Se. | 终于要离开永固城了 |
[11:40] | Worst city ever! | 最烂之城 |
[11:43] | JET | 杰 |
[11:45] | I thought you said you didn’t have your gang anymore? | 你不是说你已经不拉帮结伙了吗? |
[11:47] | I don’t. | 我是没有啊 |
[11:48] | We were so worried. How did you get away from the Dai Li? | 我们可担心你了 你是怎么从戴笠那儿逃出来的? |
[11:51] | The Dai Li?! | 「戴笠」? |
[11:52] | I don’t know what she’s talking about… | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[11:55] | He got arrested by the Dai Li a couple weeks ago. | 几个星期前,他被戴笠逮捕了 |
[11:57] | We saw them drag him away. | 我们亲眼看见他被拖走了 |
[11:59] | Why would I be arrested? I’ve been living peacefully in the city. | 我怎么会被抓呢?我进城之后一向安分守己 |
[12:03] | This doesn’t make any sense. They’re both telling the truth. | 没道理啊,他们都没有说谎 |
[12:07] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[12:08] | No, it’s not. | 不,可能 |
[12:09] | Toph can’t tell who’s lying because they both think they’re telling the truth. | 如果他们说得都是实话 拓芙又怎么能说出谁在说谎 |
[12:13] | Jet’s been brainwashed. | 杰被洗脑了 |
[12:15] | That’s crazy! It can’t be. | 这太疯狂了,怎么会 |
[12:18] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[12:36] | Out of my way, skinny. | 别挡路,芦柴棒 |
[13:00] | If you don’t want to end up like him. You’ll do what I say. | 如果你不想和他一个下场 就乖乖的跟我合作 |
[13:06] | The Dai Li must have sent Jet to mislead us, and that janitor was part of their plot too. | 戴笠肯定是想派杰来误导咱们 估计那个清洁工也是他们的同谋 |
[13:11] | I bet they have Appa here in the city. | 我敢打赌他们一定把阿柏关在城中 |
[13:13] | Maybe he’s in the same place they took Jet. | 也许和关押杰的是同一个地方 |
[13:15] | Where did they take you? | 他们当初把你关在哪儿? |
[13:17] | Nowhere. I, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 啥,我根本不知道你们在说啥 |
[13:20] | We need to find a way to jog his real memories. | 我们应该找个办法唤醒他真实的记忆 |
[13:23] | Maybe Katara could kiss him. That should bring something back. | 也许可以让卡塔拉亲他一下 没准他就什么都想起来了 |
[13:26] | Maybe you should kiss him, Sokka. | 你咋不去亲他呢,索卡 |
[13:28] | Hey, just an idea. | 嘿,只是提个建议嘛 |
[13:30] | A bad one. | 狗嘴吐不出象牙 |
[13:33] | Oo, wait. I got it. | 哦,等等,我有主意了 |
[13:39] | I don’t think its working. Puh! | 看来你是在白费功夫,呸 |
[13:41] | Try to think of something from your past that triggers your emotions. | 试著去想想能够勾起你情感的往事 |
[13:45] | The Fire Nation, remember what they did to your family. | 比如火宗人,还记得他们 是如何对待你的家人的吗? |
[13:49] | Close your eyes. Picture it. | 闭上眼,好好想想 |
[14:03] | No! It’s too painful. | 不!那太痛苦了 |
[14:07] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这能让你好过些 |
[14:32] | They took me to a headquarters under the water, | 他们把我带到一个水下的秘密总部 |
[14:35] | like a lake. | 好像是在个湖下面 |
[14:36] | Wait! Remember what Joo Dee said… | 等等,记得朱蒂说过 |
[14:38] | She said she went on vacation to Lake Laogai. | 她说她去劳改湖度假了 |
[14:41] | That’s it! Lake Laogai. | 没错,就是劳改湖 |
[14:53] | So where’s this secret headquarters? | 那么,那个秘密总部在哪儿? |
[14:55] | Under the lake I think. | 我想应该就在湖下面 |
[14:57] | There’s a tunnel right there near the shore. | 在湖岸边就有条隧道 |
[15:25] | It’s all starting to come back to me. | 我现在都想起来了 |
[15:31] | I’m Joo Dee. Welcome to Ba Sing Se. | 我叫朱蒂,欢迎来到永固城 |
[15:32] | I’m Joo Dee. Welcome to Ba Sing Se. | 我叫朱蒂,欢迎来到永固城 |
[15:38] | We are so lucky to have our walls to create order. | 城墙让我们的城市井井有条 |
[15:42] | We are so lucky to have our walls to create order. | 城墙让我们的城市井井有条 |
[15:45] | I think there might be a cell big enough to hold Appa up ahead. | 我想前面肯定有个足够大的牢房关著阿柏 |
[15:50] | I think it’s through here. | 我想没准就在这儿 |
[15:57] | Expecting someone else? | 没想到会是我吧? |
[16:16] | Now that’s something different. | 和我想像的有点差距 |
[16:17] | You have made yourselves enemies of the state. | 你们现在已经是国家公敌了 |
[16:20] | Take them into custody. | 把他们给我抓起来 |
[17:16] | Long Feng is escaping! | 长风跑了 |
[17:29] | Alright Avatar, you’ve caused me enough problems. | 神通,我已经受够你了 |
[17:32] | This is your last chance, if you want your bison back. | 如果你还想见到你的野牛,就乖乖跟我合作 |
[17:36] | You do have Appa. Tell me where he is! | 果然是你抓了阿柏,快说它在哪儿? |
[17:39] | Agree to exit the city now, | 如果你答应立即离城 |
[17:41] | and I’ll waive all charges against you and allow you to leave with your lost pet. | 我就免除对你的所有指控 并且将你的野牛物归原主 |
[17:45] | You’re in no position to bargain. | 你可没资格跟我们讨价还价 |
[17:48] | Am I not? | 是吗? |
[17:49] | You’re definitely not! | 那还用说 |
[17:51] | Jet, The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai. | 杰,土强王邀请你去劳改湖 |
[17:56] | I am honored to except his invitation. | 能接受到他的邀请我很荣幸 |
[18:09] | You’re mine now. | 你现在是我的了 |
[18:16] | Uncle? | 皇叔? |
[18:17] | So, the Blue Spirit. I wonder who could be behind that mask? | 这不是蓝魔吗 我一直都很好奇你到底是谁呢? |
[18:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这�媟F嘛? |
[18:25] | I was just about to ask you the same thing. | 我还要问你呢 |
[18:28] | What do you plan to do now that you have found the Avatar’s bison? | 如今你找到了神通的野牛 下一步你要做何打算? |
[18:32] | Keep it locked in our new apartment? | 继续关在你的新公寓�堙H |
[18:35] | Should I go put on a pot of tea for him? | 我是不是也应该给它准备一壶茶呢? |
[18:37] | First I have to get it out of here. | 离开这儿再说 |
[18:39] | AND THEN WHAT?! | 然后呢? |
[18:41] | You never think these things through! | 你从来都没有仔细考虑过这些事情 |
[18:43] | This is exactly what happened when you captured the Avatar at the North Pole! | 在北极抓到神通之后你也是这样 |
[18:48] | You had him, and then you had no where to go! | 你抓到了他,可是不知道该去哪�� |
[18:52] | I would have figured something out! | 我总会想出来的 |
[18:53] | No!! If his friends hadn’t found you, you would have frozen to death! | 瞎说!如果不是他的朋友找到你们 你估计早就被冻死了 |
[18:58] | I know my own destiny uncle. | 皇叔,我知道自己的使命 |
[19:01] | Is it your own destiny? Or is it a destiny someone else has tried to force on you? | 那真是你自己的使命?还是某人强加给你的使命? |
[19:08] | Stop it Uncle. I have to do this. | 别说了,皇叔,我别无选择 |
[19:10] | I’m begging you Prince Zuko! | 我求你了,祖寇殿下 |
[19:12] | It’s time for you to look inward, and begin asking yourself the big questions. | 是时候该扪心自问,拷问自己这些关键问题了 |
[19:19] | Who are you? And what do you want? | 你到底是谁?你要的究竟是什么? |
[19:31] | Jet, it’s me Aang! | 杰,我是安昂啊! |
[19:34] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做的 |
[19:36] | I’m afraid he no longer has a choice. | 恐怕他没有别的选择 |
[19:48] | Jet, I’m your friend! Look inside your heart! | 杰,我是你的朋友,听听你内心的声音 |
[19:53] | Do your duty Jet. | 杰,完成你的使命 |
[19:57] | He can’t make you do this! You’re a Freedom Fighter. | 他不能强迫你做这些 你可是名自由战士 |
[20:12] | Do it! Do it now! | 杀了他!现在就杀了他! |
[20:32] | Foolish boy. You’ve chosen your own demise. | 傻孩子,你这是在自寻灭亡 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry, Aang. | 对不起,安昂 |
[20:41] | Don’t be. | 不是你的错 |
[20:57] | This isn’t good. | 伤势很重 |
[20:59] | You guys go find Appa. We’ll take care of Jet. | 你们去找阿柏吧,我们会照顾好杰的 |
[21:02] | We’re not going to leave you. | 我们不会丢下你们不管的 |
[21:03] | There’s no time. Just go. | 时间不多了,快去 |
[21:05] | We’ll take care of him. He’s our leader. | 我们会照顾好他的,他是我们的头 |
[21:09] | Don’t worry Katara, I’ll be fine. | 别担心卡塔拉,我不会有事的 |
[21:19] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[21:33] | Appa’s gone. | 阿柏不在了 |
[21:34] | Long Feng beat us here. | 长风还是早了我们一步 |
[21:36] | If we keep moving, maybe we can catch up to him. | 如果我们继续追的话,还能追得上 |
[21:54] | Do you think we can out run them? | 你觉得咱们能甩掉他们吗? |
[21:55] | I don’t think it’s gonna matter. | 应该不成问题 |
[22:08] | What is it Momo? | 怎么了,模模? |
[22:20] | Appa | 阿柏 |
[22:42] | I can handle you by myself. | 我一个人就能摆平你 |
[22:57] | Yeah, Appa. | 耶,阿柏 |
[23:00] | I missed you, buddy. | 你可让我想死了,伙计 |
[23:23] | You did the right thing, nephew. | 皇侄,你做出了正确的选择 |
[23:30] | Leave it behind. | 就让往事随风吧 |
[23:36] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |