时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:49] | You know fans just make flames stronger? | 火会越煽越旺的,这道理你都不懂吗? |
[00:56] | I’m Long Feng, head of Dae-Lee. | 敝人长风,戴笠的总领 |
[00:58] | Why won’t you let us talk to the King? | 为什么你不让我们觐见国王 |
[01:00] | The Earth King has no time to get involved with political squabbles. | 土强王可没有闲功夫浪费在政治争斗上 |
[01:04] | So the King is just a figurehead. | 这么说土强王只是个傀儡? |
[01:06] | He’s your puppet! | 他只是你手中的玩偶 |
[01:08] | It’s time for you to look inward, and begin asking yourself the big questions. | 是时候该扪心自问,拷问自己这些关键问题了 |
[01:14] | Who are you? And what do you want? | 你到底是谁?你要的究竟是什么? |
[01:18] | I can handle you by myself. | 我一个人就能摆平你 |
[01:23] | I missed you, buddy. | 你可把我给想死了,伙计 |
[01:27] | Book two: Earth Chapter eighteen: The Earth King | 第二卷 土 第十八回 土强王 |
[01:36] | I missed you more than you’ll ever know, buddy. | 伙计,你都不知道我有多么的想你 |
[01:44] | Look, we escaped from the Dai Li, we got Appa back, | 你看,咱们从戴笠的魔爪下 死�堸k生,又找回了阿柏 |
[01:47] | I’m telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. | 依我看,咱们应该现在就去找 土强王,告诉他咱们的计划 |
[01:50] | We’re on a roll. | 咱们现在多顺啊 |
[01:51] | One good hour after weeks of trouble isn’t much of a roll. | 这才是多大点的胜利啊 咱们之前可是接连倒霉了几个星期 |
[01:55] | We can build on it. | 我们只能寄希望于他 |
[01:56] | If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, | 如果我们想要在日食那天侵入烈火国的话 |
[01:58] | we need the Earth King’s support. | 我们需要土强王的兵力支持 |
[02:01] | What makes you think we’ll get it? | 你怎么知道他会答应呢? |
[02:03] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 你们可能也都发现了 |
[02:04] | but things don’t usually go that smoothly for our little gang. | 咱们几个好像都挺衰的 |
[02:07] | I know, but I’ve got a good feeling about this. This time will be different. | 即便如此,我仍然觉得前途大好 这次会一帆风顺的 |
[02:11] | Sokka, Long Feng is control of the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. | 索卡,长风仍然控制著都城 有戴笠的支持,他的阴谋势力仍然很强大 |
[02:16] | I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us. | 我想还是赶紧飞离这个鬼地方吧 |
[02:20] | I’m with sweetness. I’ve seen enough of Ba Sing Se, and I can’t even see! | 我赞成「好好小姐」的建议 我再也不想见到永固城了,即便我本来就看不见 |
[02:27] | But now that we have Appa back, | 可是我们现在已经把阿柏找回来了 |
[02:28] | there is nothing stopping us from telling the Earth king the truth | 没有什么能阻止我们将真相告诉土强王 |
[02:31] | about the conspiracy and the war. | 他有权知道那些阴谋和战争 |
[02:32] | See, Aang’s with me. | 看看,安昂也赞同我 |
[02:35] | It’s the whole reason we came here in the first place, | 别忘了这是咱们来这儿的首要任务 |
[02:38] | we have to try. | 我们得试一下 |
[02:40] | Well, I guess if the Earth King knew the truth, things could change. | 那个,我想如果土强王知道 真相的话,局势将会有所转变 |
[02:45] | I don’t trust the new positive Sokka. | 我可不相信这个乐观的新索卡 |
[02:48] | Long Feng brainwashed you, didn’t he! | 长风也把你给洗脑了,对吧? |
[02:55] | That’s probably the Dai Li searching for us. So? | 那可能是戴笠 他们肯定正在搜寻我们,怎么办? |
[02:59] | Let’s fly! | 咱们飞吧 |
[03:05] | Can we please buy a new saddle? Riding bareback is terrifying! | 咱们能买个新鞍子吗? 就这么飞简直太吓人了 |
[03:13] | There it is. That whole thing is the palace. The Earth King’s chambers should be in the center. | 就在那儿,那一片就是皇宫了 土强王的宫殿应该就在正中心 |
[03:18] | We have to be careful. Long Feng’s probably warned the King that we’re coming. | 咱们得小心点 长风可能已经警告土强王咱们要来 |
[03:21] | Why would you assume that? If you ask me, I think we’re just gonna sail right in….Ahhh! | 你瞎寻思嘛呀? 要我说,咱们肯定能直飞…啊 |
[03:27] | What was that?! | 那是什么? |
[03:28] | Surface to air rocks! More incoming! | 地对空岩石弹,越来越多了 |
[04:25] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | Sorry! We just need to get through to see the Earth King. | 对不起,我们只是想过去觐见土强王 |
[05:32] | Seriously, we’re actually on your guys’ side. | 说真的,咱们其实是同一战线的 |
[05:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[05:44] | In there. | �堶探N是了 |
[05:54] | Toph, which way to the Earth King? | 拓芙,找土强王该走哪条路? |
[05:56] | How should I know? I’m still voting that we leave Ba Sing Se. | 你问我我问谁去? 我离开永固城时还不记事呢 |
[06:09] | – Burglar! -Sorry, wrong door. | -有刺客! -抱歉,走错门了 (Burglar: 窃贼) |
[06:18] | You did the right thing, letting the Avatar’s bison go free. | 这件事你做的对,放走神通的野牛是明智之举 |
[06:23] | I don’t feel right. | 我有点难受 |
[06:42] | Now that’s an impressive door. It’s gotta go somewhere. | 这门看起来就很气派 就是它没错了 |
[06:57] | A little warning next time! | 你不能先打个招呼啊 |
[07:07] | We need to talk to you! | 我们需要跟您谈谈 |
[07:09] | They’re here to overthrow you. | 他们来这儿是想谋朝篡位 |
[07:12] | No, we’re on your side. We’re here to help. | 才不是,咱们是同一战线的 我们来这儿是想帮助您 |
[07:15] | You have to trust us. | 您得相信我们 |
[07:16] | You invade my palace, lay waste to all my guards, break down my fancy door, | 你们硬闯入我的皇宫 撂倒我的侍卫,弄坏我华丽的殿门 |
[07:21] | and you expect me to trust you? | 还指望著我相信你们? |
[07:24] | He has a good point. | 他说得很在理 |
[07:25] | If you’re own my side, then drop your weapons and stand down. | 如果想证明你们的诚意 就放下武器,然后退下 |
[07:36] | See, we’re friends, your Earthiness. | 看吧,我们是朋友,尊敬的陛下 |
[07:53] | Detain the assailants. | 把这些刺客给我拿下 |
[07:57] | But we dropped our weapons. We’re your allies. | 我们都已经放下武器了 我们可是您的同盟啊 |
[08:00] | Make sure the Avatar and his friends never see daylight again. | 确保神通和他的朋友们都见不到明天的太阳 |
[08:05] | The Avatar? | 降世神通? |
[08:07] | You’re the Avatar? | 你就是神通? |
[08:08] | No, him. | 我不是,是他 |
[08:10] | Over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[08:12] | What does it matter Your Highness? They’re enemies of the state. | 是神通又怎么样?他们可是国家公敌 |
[08:15] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[08:22] | Though Bosco seems to like him. I’ll hear what he has to say. | 既然波斯科喜欢他 就给他一个说话的机会吧 |
[08:28] | Well, sir, there is a war going on right now. For the past 100 years, in fact. | 陛下,城外有一场战争正在进行 事实上,这战争已经持续百年之久了 |
[08:33] | The Dai Li’s kept it secret from you. It’s a conspiracy to control the city, and to control you. | 戴笠向您隐瞒了这一切 并阴谋掌控整座城市以及您的一举一动 |
[08:39] | A secret war? That’s crazy! | 有我不知道的战争?真是无稽之谈 |
[08:42] | Completely! | 全是胡扯 |
[08:44] | Long Feng didn’t want us to tell you, so he stole our Sky Bison to blackmail us. | 长风不想让我们告诉您真相 所以他偷走了我们的飞天野牛,以便勒索我们 |
[08:49] | And blackmail is the least of his crimes, he brain washed our friend! | 他不光勒索我们,还把我们的朋友给洗脑了 |
[08:52] | All lies. I’ve never even seen a Sky Bison Your Majesty. | 一派胡言,陛下 我从来都没见过什么飞天野牛 |
[08:56] | Frankly, I thought they were extinct. | 老实说,我以为它们都已经灭绝了 |
[08:58] | Your claim is difficult to believe, even from an Avatar. | 即便你是降世神通 你的申辩也很难让人信服 |
[09:03] | These hooligans are part of an anarchist cell … | 这些小流氓是无政府组织的一支 |
[09:06] | that my agents have been tracking for weeks. | 我手下的特工已经跟踪他们数周了 |
[09:08] | If you listen to them, you’re playing right into your own destruction. | 如果你听信了他们的谗言 那无疑是自寻死路 |
[09:15] | I have to trust my advisor. | 我不得不相信我的顾问 |
[09:21] | Wait, I can prove he’s lying. | 且慢,我能证明他在说谎 |
[09:24] | Long Feng said he’s never seen a Sky Bison, ask him to lift his robe. | 长风说他从未见过飞天野牛 那好,让他卷起他的左裤腿 |
[09:29] | What? I am not disrobing! | 啥?在大殿上赤身裸体成何体统? |
[09:38] | Right there! Appa bit him. | 就在那儿!是被阿柏咬的 |
[09:40] | Never met a Sky Bison , huh? | 从没见过飞天野牛,是吗? |
[09:43] | That happens to be a large birthmark. Thanks for showing everyone. | 那是一块大胎记罢了 谢你啊,现在大家都知道了 |
[09:48] | Well, I suppose there’s no way to prove where those marks came from. | 我想没有方法能证明那印迹从何而来 |
[09:52] | Of course there is! | 当然有办法 |
[09:58] | Yup, that pretty much proves it. | 没错,的确相当吻合 |
[10:01] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[10:04] | But it doesn’t prove this crazy conspiracy theory. | 不过那并不能证明你们所说的阴谋理论 |
[10:10] | Though, I suppose this matter is worth looking into. | 尽管如此,我想这仍然值得进一步调查 |
[10:12] | – Ok -We’ll take it. – Yeah. -All right. | -好吧 -说得在理 -是啊 -那好吧 |
[10:25] | You’re burning up. | 你的额头都烫手了 |
[10:26] | You have an intense fever.This will help cool you down. | 你这回烧的真够厉害的 用这帮你降降温吧 |
[10:31] | So thirsty. | 好渴啊 |
[10:36] | Here’s some clean water to drink. | 这有干净的水,喝点吧 |
[10:38] | Stay under the blankets, and sweat this out. | 盖好被子,冒冒汗就好了 |
[11:02] | So, this is what a train is like… | 哦,原来火车就长这样啊 |
[11:04] | I didn’t realize it would be this…public. | 我没想到会这样…公开化 |
[11:09] | So you’ve never been outside the upper ring before? | 这么说您从来都没出过内环喽 |
[11:12] | I’ve never been outside of the palace. | 我从未出过皇宫 |
[11:14] | Now that’s the way to travel. | 那么飞著旅行才叫爽哩 |
[11:19] | So, may I ask where we’re going? | 那个,能问一下我们要去哪吗? |
[11:22] | Underneath Lake Laogai, Your Kingliness. | 陛下,我们将去劳改湖 |
[11:24] | To the Dai Li’s secret headquarters. | 那湖下有戴笠的秘密总部 |
[11:26] | You’re about to see where all the brainwashing and conspiring took place. | 在那您就能亲眼目睹洗脑和 其他阴谋是如何进行的 |
[11:41] | It’s gone! | 被毁了 |
[11:43] | Oh, don’t tell me… | 哦,不是吧 |
[11:45] | That’s ok, still got my positive attitude. | 没关系,我仍然很乐观 |
[11:48] | The Dai Li must have known we were coming and destroyed the evidence. | 戴笠肯定知道我们会来 所以销毁了证据 |
[11:53] | Hmm. That seems awfully convenient. | 嗯,这实在没法叫人信服 |
[11:56] | Hey, if anything, this proves the conspiracy exists even more. | 嘿,这恰恰证明他们 还有很多不可告人的阴谋 |
[12:00] | Long Feng was right, this was a waste of time. | 长风说得没错,这简直就是在浪费时间 |
[12:03] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to the palace. | 请原谅,我要打道回宫了 |
[12:08] | The wall! They’ll never be able to cover that up in time! | 对了,城墙!他们肯定来不及修复的 |
[12:14] | If you come with us to the outer wall, we can prove to you that the secret war is real! | 如果您跟我们去外城 我们能向您证明那场秘密的战争是真实的 |
[12:19] | No Earth King has ever been to the outer wall. | 历代土强王都未去过外城 |
[12:22] | I don’t have anymore time for this nonsense. | 我可没闲工夫听你们瞎扯 |
[12:27] | If you come with us, this time you can ride on Appa. | 如果您跟我们去 我可以让您骑阿柏 |
[12:35] | First time flying? | 第一次飞吧? |
[12:37] | Its both thrilling and terrifying. | 我是又兴奋又害怕 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I hate it too. | 是啊,我也恨透飞行了 |
[12:42] | I have to be honest with you. | 跟你们说实在的 |
[12:44] | Part of me really hopes that what you are telling me about this war…isn’t true. | 我真的很希望你们 跟我说的那场战争并不存在 |
[12:50] | I wish it wasn’t. | 我又何尝不是呢 |
[13:12] | It’s getting late. Are you planning to retire soon, my Lord? | 为时不早了 吾皇是否准备好要退位了呢? |
[13:16] | I’m not tired. | 我还不累 |
[13:18] | Relax, Fire Lord Zuko. | 放松,烈火王祖寇 |
[13:21] | Just let go, give into it. Shut your eyes for awhile. | 放手吧,屈从吧 就让你的眼睛闭上一会儿吧 |
[13:26] | No, Fire Lord Zuko! Do not listen to the Blue Dragon. | 不,烈火王祖寇! 别听蓝龙的谗言 |
[13:31] | You should get out of here right now. Go! Before it’s too late! | 你应该赶快离开这儿 快走,要不然就太晚了 |
[13:38] | Sleep now, Fire Lord Zuko. | 快睡吧,烈火王祖寇 |
[13:53] | Sleep, just Like MOTHER!! | 睡吧,就像母后那样 |
[13:59] | Zuko, help me! | 祖寇,救我啊! |
[14:09] | It’s still there! | 它还在那儿 |
[14:12] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[14:14] | It’s a drill. A giant drill made by the Fire Nation, to break through your walls. | 那是个钻头,是烈火国制作的巨钻 专门用来钻透您的城墙的 |
[14:24] | I can’t believe I never knew. | 真不敢相信我居然都不知道 |
[14:28] | I can explain this, Your Majesty. This is nothing more than…a construction project. | 请容我解释,陛下 不必大惊小怪的,不过是个建筑工程罢了 |
[14:34] | Really? Then perhaps you can explain why there’s a Fire Nation insignia on your construction project. | 是嘛,那么请问为什么你们 的建筑工程上会有烈火国的徽章呢? |
[14:43] | Well, it’s imported of course. You know you can’t trust domestic machinery. | 那个,这项目是进口的 你也知道国内的机械水平不怎么样的 |
[14:51] | Surely you don’t believe these children, instead of your most loyal attendant?! | 您不会相信这些毛孩子吧 我可是您最器重的御用随从啊 |
[15:01] | Dai Li, arrest Long Feng. | 戴笠,逮捕长风 |
[15:04] | I want him to stand trial for crimes against the Earth Kingdom. | 将他以叛国罪收押,等待受审 |
[15:17] | You can’t arrest me. You all need me more than you know! | 你们不能抓我 没有我你们可怎么活啊 |
[15:22] | Looks like Long Feng is “long gone”! | 看来长风以后只能在监狱�堻雃镼_风了 |
[15:25] | Ha…Oh, yeah, I’ve been waitin’ to use that one. | 哈…哦,耶, 这笑话我已经想了很久了 |
[15:35] | I want to thank you, young heroes for opening my eyes. | 我要谢谢你们大家 你们这群英雄少年打开了我的眼界 |
[15:38] | All this time, what I thought was a great metropolis, was merely a city of fools, | 我一直引以为傲的大都会 只不过是一座庸人之城罢了 |
[15:43] | and that makes me the king fool. | 而我更是庸人之首 |
[15:47] | We’re at war, with the Fire Nation. | 我们正处于烈火国挑起的战事之中 |
[15:51] | That’s why we came to Ba Sing Se, Your Highness. | 陛下,这正是我们造访永固城的原因 |
[15:53] | Because we think you can help us end the war. | 我们认为您能帮助我们结束这场战争 |
[15:56] | We don’t have much time. There’s a comet coming this summer. | 我们的时间不多了 夏天将有颗彗星来临 |
[15:59] | Its energy will give the fire benders unbelievable strength. | 它的能量将给予火宗不可估量的力量 |
[16:03] | They’ll be unstoppable. | 那时他们将不可战胜 |
[16:04] | But there is hope. Before the comet comes, we have a window of opportunity. | 不过仍有希望,在彗星到来之前 我们有个机会可以取得胜利 |
[16:09] | A solar eclipse is coming. | 将会有日食发生 |
[16:11] | The sun will be entirely blocked out by the moon, and the fire benders will be helpless. | 那天太阳将被月亮完全遮住 火宗人将无抵抗之力 |
[16:16] | What are you suggesting, Sokka? | 索卡,你有什么建议 |
[16:18] | That’s the day we need to invade the Fire Nation. | 我们应该在那天侵入烈火国 |
[16:21] | The Day of Black Sun. | 让我们来一场黑日反击 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. That would require moving troops out of Ba Sing Se. | 不好吧,那将需要撤出永固城所有的部队 |
[16:29] | We’d be completely vulnerable. | 永固城也将毫无抵抗之力 |
[16:31] | You’re already vulnerable. The Fire Nation won’t stop until Ba Sing Se falls. | 永固城已经是火宗的攻击对象了 永固城一日不灭,烈火国是不会善罢甘休的 |
[16:37] | You can either sit back and wait for that to happen, or take the offensive, and give yourself a fighting chance. | 你可以坐以待毙,也可以奋起反击 不如给自己一个抗击的机会吧 |
[16:48] | Very well. You have my support. | 好吧,我会全力支持你们的 |
[16:51] | -Alright! -Yeah. -Good work team! | -太好了 -好耶 -合作愉快! |
[16:54] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[16:58] | I apologize for the interruption. | 抱歉打搅您 |
[17:01] | This is General How, He’s the leader of The Council of Five. My highest- ranking generals. | 这位是郝将军,他是五人协会的统领 我手下的头号大将军 |
[17:07] | We searched Long Feng’s office. I think we found something that will interest everybody. | 我们奉命搜查了长风的府邸 找到了一些大家都很感兴趣的东西 |
[17:14] | There are secret files on everyone in Ba Sing Se. | 这是永固城中所有人的秘密文件 |
[17:19] | Including you kids. | 当然也有这些孩子的 |
[17:20] | Secret files? | 秘密文件? |
[17:22] | Toph Bei Fong. | 北方拓芙 |
[17:26] | It’s a letter from your mom. You mom’s here in the city, and she wants to see you. | 是你母亲的来信 你妈妈就在城中,她想要见你 |
[17:32] | Long Feng intercepted our letters from home? That’s just sad. | 长风截下了我们的家信? 真是不知廉耻 |
[17:37] | Aang, This scroll was attached to the horn of your bison when the Dai Li captured it. | 安昂,在你的野牛被抓住时 这封信绑在它犄角上 |
[17:43] | It’s from the Eastern Air Temple. | 这封信来自东气和寺 |
[17:46] | Is there a letter for me and Sokka by any chance? | 请问有给我和索卡的信吗? |
[17:51] | I’m afraid not. | 好像没有 |
[17:55] | But there is an intelligence report that might interest you. | 不过这有一条情报,你们可能会感兴趣 |
[17:59] | A small fleet of water tribe ships? | 一支水族的小舰队? |
[18:02] | What? That could be Dad. | 啥?那有可能是老爸他们 |
[18:04] | Protecting the mouth of Chameleon Bay, led by Hakoda. It is Dad! | 这支舰队由哈库达领导 戍守变色龙湾的入口,那不就是老爸吗 |
[18:12] | You should know this is not a natural sickness. | 你得的可不是什么常见的疾病 |
[18:15] | But that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying tea. | 不过喝点茶应该不会碍事的 |
[18:19] | What, what’s happening? | 怎么了,发生什么事了? |
[18:21] | You’re critical decision, | 在湖下的时候 |
[18:23] | what you did beneath that lake…it was in such conflict with your image of yourself, | 你作出了艰难的抉择 你与自己的另一面展开了殊死搏斗 |
[18:29] | that you are now at war within your own mind and body. | 这场搏斗仍在你的意志和身体中继续 |
[18:35] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[18:39] | You’re going through a metamorphosis, my nephew. | 我的皇侄,现在的你就像在蜕变一样 |
[18:43] | It will not be a pleasant experience, | 也许蜕变的过程并不好过 |
[18:46] | but when you come out of it, you will be the beautiful Prince you were always meant to be. | 不过一旦破茧成蝶 你将会成为一名真正英俊的王子 |
[18:55] | I can’t believe it. There’s a man living at the Eastern Air Temple. He says he’s a Guru. | 真不敢相信,居然有个人 生活在东气和寺,他说他是位古鲁 |
[19:00] | What’s a Guru? Some kind of poisonous blowfish? | 啥是古鲁?是一种有毒的河豚鱼? |
[19:03] | No, a spiritual expert. | 不是,古鲁是通晓灵学的专家 |
[19:05] | He wants to help me take the next step in the Avatar journey. | 他想帮助我继续下阶段神通的修行 |
[19:08] | He says he can teach me to control the Avatar State. | 他说他能教我如何掌握神通形态 |
[19:11] | And I can’t believe we know where our Dad is now. | 我们居然知道老爸的下落了 |
[19:14] | I know what you mean. | 我了解你的感受 |
[19:15] | My Mom’s in the city, and from her letter it sounds like she finally understands me. | 我母亲就在城中 看信中所写,她最终还是理解了我 |
[19:20] | This is all such big news. Where do we even start? | 这些都是大好的消息 咱们应该从哪件事开始呢? |
[19:24] | I hate to say it, but…we have to split up. | 我不想这么说,不过我们得分头行动了 |
[19:28] | Split up? We just found Appa and got the family back together. | 分开?我们刚刚找到阿柏 大家也才重聚 |
[19:32] | Now you want us to separate? | 为什么现在就要分开? |
[19:35] | You have to meet this Guru, Aang. If we’re gonna invade the Fire Nation, you need to be ready. | 你得去见那个古鲁,安昂 如果我们要进攻烈火国,你应该做好准备 |
[19:41] | Well, if I’m going to the Eastern Air Temple. | 好吧,如果我去东气和寺的话 |
[19:44] | Appa and I can drop you at Chameleon Bay to see your Dad. | 可以捎你们去变色龙湾见父亲 |
[19:47] | Someone has to stay here with the Earth King and help him plan for the invasion. | 需要留下个人跟土强王一起制定进攻计划 |
[19:51] | I guess that’s me | 还是我留下吧 |
[19:52] | No Sokka, I know how badly you want to help Dad. You go to Chameleon Bay, I’ll stay here with the king. | 不,索卡,我知道你很想去帮老爸 你就去变色龙湾吧,我留在这陪土强王 |
[19:59] | You.. | 你… |
[20:01] | are…the nicest… sister…ever. | 真是…世界上…最好的…妹妹 |
[20:06] | Easy there, big brother. | 别这样,哥哥 |
[20:08] | Though you’re right, I am. | 不过你说的对,我的确是最好的 |
[20:16] | Katara, I need to tell you something. | 卡塔拉,我有几句话要跟你说 |
[20:20] | I’ve been wanting to say it for a long time. | 其实好久之前就想跟你说了 |
[20:22] | What is it Aang? | 什么话,安昂? |
[20:24] | Katara, I… | 卡塔拉,我… |
[20:26] | Alright! Who’s ready to get going on our little men-only man trip? | 好喽!准备好开始我们的兄弟之旅了吗? |
[20:32] | Aang and Sokka, I wish you good journey. | 安昂,索卡,祝你们一路顺风 |
[20:35] | Ba Sing Se owes you its thanks, and we look forward to your return. | 永固城的人民感谢你们 我们期待著你们的归来 |
[20:42] | Your Majesty. There are three female warriors here to see you, they’re from the island of Kyoshi. | 陛下 ,有三位女武士想要求见 她们自称是来自于虚子岛的武士 |
[20:47] | That’s Suki! | 是苏琪 |
[20:50] | You know these warriors? | 你认识她们? |
[20:52] | Oh yeah. The Kyoshi warriors are a skilled group of fighters, trust worthy too. They’re good friends of ours. | 哦,当然,虚子武士是一群武艺精湛 且值得信赖的战士,她们是我们的好朋友 |
[21:00] | Then we shall welcome them as honored guests. | 我一定会将她们待为上宾的 |
[21:04] | Wait, Aang. | 等等,安昂 |
[21:11] | – I’m really gonna miss you guys. – Me too | -我会很想念你们的 -我也是 |
[21:19] | Great! That’s enough! Ok, we love each other. Seriously. | 好了,够了,好吧 我们是相亲相爱的一家人,真的 |
[22:02] | You see Aang, a little positive thinking works wonders. | 看吧,安昂,乐观的想法可以创造奇迹 |
[22:05] | We got the King on our side, we got Long Feng arrested, | 我们得到了土强王的支持,逮捕了长风 |
[22:08] | and when we get back, Suki’s waiting for me. | 等我们回来,苏琪会在那�妫尼� |
[22:11] | Yeah, girls are waiting for us. Thanks “positive attitude”. | 是啊,姑娘们在等咱们呢 谢了,「乐观态度」 |
[22:17] | Everything’s gonna work out perfectly, from now on and forever. | 从此以后将会事事顺利的,直到永远 |
[22:29] | Dinner. | 您的晚饭 |
[22:31] | The Council of Five and the military are loyal to the Earth King, | 五人协会和军队听命于土强王 |
[22:35] | but the Dai Li remains loyal to you, Long Feng, sir. | 不过戴笠将永远听您差遣,长风大人 |
[22:55] | Hello? Mom? Anyone home? | 嘿,妈妈,有人在吗? |
[23:06] | Hey! Who do you think you’re dealing with?! | 嘿!你们知道老子是谁吗? |
[23:09] | One loud mouth little brat who strayed too far from home. | 离家出走的大嗓门小屁孩儿呗 |
[23:24] | In our hour of need, | 在我们最需要帮助的时候 |
[23:25] | it is with the highest honor that I welcome our esteemed allies, | 我们热切的欢迎尊敬的同盟到访 |
[23:28] | the Kyoshi warriors. | 欢迎你们虚子武士 |
[23:32] | We are the Earth King’s humble servants. | 我们是您谦卑的仆人 |
[23:37] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |