时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:49] | There’s a man living at the Eastern Air Temple. | 居然有个人生活在东气和寺 |
[00:51] | He says he can teach me to control the Avatar State. | 他说他能教我掌握神通形态 |
[00:54] | What’s happening? | 我怎么了? |
[00:56] | You’re going through a metamorphosis, my nephew. | 我的皇侄,现在的你正在经历一次蜕变 |
[00:59] | the Dai Li remains loyal to you, Long Feng, sir. | 戴笠将永远听候您的差遣,长风大人 |
[01:04] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[01:08] | It is with the highest honor that I welcome the Kyoshi warriors. | 虚子武士,欢迎你们的到来 |
[01:12] | We are the Earth King’s humble servants. | 我们是您谦卑的仆人 |
[01:16] | Book two: Earth Chapter nineteen: The Guru | 第二卷 土 第十九章 古鲁 |
[01:29] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味啊? |
[01:31] | It’s jook. | 糨糊粥 |
[01:32] | I’m sure you wouldn’t like it. | 你肯定不会喜欢的 |
[01:37] | Actually, it smells delicious. | 咋会呢,闻起来就很好吃 |
[01:40] | I’d love a bowl, Uncle. | 皇叔,给我盛一碗吧 |
[01:43] | Now that your fever is gone, you seem different somehow. | 你应该退烧了吧,怎么感觉你有点不一样 |
[01:48] | It’s a new day. | 这是新的一天 |
[01:49] | We’ve got a new apartment, | 我们有了新公寓 |
[01:51] | new furniture, and today’s the grand opening of your new tea shop. | 置办了新家具,而且 今天还是您的茶馆开张大吉的好日子 |
[01:54] | Things are looking up, Uncle. | 皇叔,是好兆头啊 |
[02:02] | You haven’t seen your Dad in over two years. You must be so excited. | 已经两年没见到你父亲了吧 你肯定贼激动,是不? |
[02:07] | I know I should be, but I just feel sick to my stomach. | 我应该激动的,对吧 不过我怎么感到胃有点不舒服 |
[02:11] | Don’t be nervous, he’s going to be so happy to see you. | 别太紧张了,能见到你他肯定也高兴极了 |
[02:14] | So what about you? | 你怎么样? |
[02:15] | Are you nervous to meet this Guru? | 要去见古鲁,是不是也很紧张? |
[02:17] | Not at all. I’m ready to master the Avatar State. | 一点也不,不掌握好神通形态 |
[02:20] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我誓不罢休 |
[02:24] | See you in a week. Yip Yip! | 一周后见,驾,驾 |
[02:43] | Sokka, good to see you. | 索卡,你咋来了 |
[03:04] | Sokka!? | 索卡! |
[03:06] | Hi Dad! | 好啊,老爸! |
[03:15] | Look Bosco, the Kyoshi Warriors are here to protect us. | 我说波斯科,虚子武士是来保护咱们的 |
[03:19] | Aren’t you excited? | 你是不是很激动啊? |
[03:23] | It’s been a difficult week for me. | 我这周真是祸事不断啊 |
[03:25] | My most trusted advisor, Long Feng, | 我最信任的顾问,长风 |
[03:27] | and his Dai Li agents tried to take control of Ba Sing Se from me. | 和他统领的戴笠居然企图谋朝篡位 |
[03:31] | It’s terrible when you can’t trust the people who are closest to you. | 最亲近的人却不能信任 这真是太可怕了 |
[03:34] | But there is good news. | 不过也有好消息 |
[03:36] | As we speak, | 就在现在 |
[03:37] | the Council of Five is meeting to plan an invasion of The Fire Nation this summer. | 五人议会正在制定 今夏入侵烈火国的作战计划 |
[03:42] | On the day of a solar eclipse. | 就在日食那天 |
[03:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:46] | Now that sounds like a fascinating and brilliant plan. | 真是绝顶妙计啊 |
[03:55] | General Fong’s base will serve as the launching point of the attack. | 冯将军的基地将作为进攻的发射点 |
[03:58] | In exactly two months, the Army and Navy will invade the Fire Nation… | 两个月后的今天,陆军和海军将同时侵入烈火国 |
[04:04] | on The Day of Black Sun. | 代号为「黑日行动」 |
[04:06] | Or we could send in Momo to do some damage. Cause the.. | 不如我们派模模 去搞些破坏行动吧,你看它… |
[04:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:16] | All we need is the Earth King’s seal in order to execute the plan. | 万事俱备,只需土强王合金印批准了 |
[04:23] | I’ll get these scrolls to him right away. Thank you, General How. | 我立刻就向吾皇上呈计划 谢谢你,郝将军 |
[04:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:47] | You’re Guru Pathik, right? | 你就是古鲁帕提克吧 |
[04:49] | The person who attached the note to Appa’s horn? | 阿柏角上绑著的信是你发的吧 |
[04:52] | Indeed. I was a spiritual brother of your people, and a personal friend of Monk Gyatso. | 没错,我与气宗有著千丝万缕的联系 雅俗大师和我更是私交很深 |
[05:00] | In your note, you said you could teach me to gain control of the Avatar State. | 你在信中说可以传授我 掌握神通形态的方法 |
[05:04] | How? | 要怎么做? |
[05:05] | You must gain balance within yourself before you can bring balance to the world. | 在重复天下平衡之前 你先要平和自己的内心 |
[05:11] | And the first step to gaining balance begins with this. | 第一步就从这开始吧 |
[05:14] | Drink up! | 干了它 |
[05:20] | It tastes like onion and banana juice! | 喝起来像是洋葱香蕉汁 |
[05:22] | That’s because it is. | 没错 |
[05:30] | I believe we need to go right! | 我觉得咱们应该向右拐 |
[05:32] | What are you talking about? | 别胡扯了 |
[05:34] | The Bei Fong Estate’s this way. | 北方家的府邸应该在这个方向 |
[05:36] | I’m quite certain you’re mistaken. | 肯定是你搞错了 |
[05:39] | Can you two old ladies quit your bickering for a second? | 你们两个老太太就不能消停一会吗? |
[05:42] | I gotta go to the bathroom! | 我想上厕所 |
[05:47] | Okay, but make it quick. | 好吧,不过得快点 |
[05:49] | What’s wrong with you! | 你脑袋进水了? |
[05:52] | Oh very sneaky Toph! Nice try, but you can’t trick me. | 哦,拓芙你可真是狡猾狡猾地哟 不过想骗大爷我,你还嫩点 |
[05:58] | Let me out of here, so I can kick both your butts! | 可别让我出去 否则打得你俩屁股开花 |
[06:01] | Quit your banging. You might think you’re the greatest earthbender in the world, | 别白费力气了 即便你是世上最厉害的御土师 |
[06:06] | but even you can’t bend metal. | 你拿金属也没辙 |
[06:19] | We have been presented with an extraordinary opportunity, girls. | 姑娘们,现在是我们的绝佳时机 |
[06:22] | Mai finally gets to wear makeup that’s not totally depressing? | 对,赶快卸妆 省得梅总是愁眉苦脸的 |
[06:27] | I’m talking about conquering the whole Earth Kingdom. | 我说的是拿下整个土强国 |
[06:31] | For a hundred years the fire nation has hammered away at Ba Sing Se from the outside. | 咱们烈火国已经在永固城外觊觎了几百年了 |
[06:37] | But now we are on the inside, and we can take it by ourselves. | 如今我们已在永固城之内 我们可以亲手将其颠覆 |
[06:42] | Gosh, you’re so confident. I really admire that about you. | 唉,你还真镇定,我对你的钦佩 真如滔滔江水连绵不绝啊 |
[06:47] | From the inside we’re in the perfect position to organize a coup and overthrow the Earth King. | 在城内我们可以出其不意 一举推倒土强王的政权 |
[06:52] | The key is the Dai Li. | 关键就在于戴笠 |
[06:54] | Whoever controls the Dai Li, controls Ba Sing Se. | 得戴笠者,得永固城 |
[07:03] | In order to master the Avatar State, you must open all of the chakras. | 你只有打通所有脉轮,才能够掌握神通形态 (Chakra,脉轮,火影中所说的查克拉) |
[07:09] | Aang, tell me everything you know about chakras. | 安昂,谈谈你对脉轮的了解 |
[07:13] | What are chakras? | 脉轮是嘛啊? |
[07:15] | Oh, I see. I guess we’ll start with the basics. | 哦,我晓得了,看来咱们要从基础开始 |
[07:20] | The water flows through this creek much like the energy flows through your body. | 你身体中能量的流动 正如这小溪中的水流一样 |
[07:25] | As you see there are several pools where the water swirls around before flowing on. | 你会发现在溪水向前流淌之前 水会在这种小池中回旋 |
[07:30] | These pools are like our charkas. | 我们的轮脉就像这些小池一样 |
[07:34] | So chakras are pools of spiraling energy in our bodies? | 这么说,脉轮就是我们体中能量回旋之地 |
[07:37] | Exactly! | 答对 |
[07:39] | If nothing else were around, this creek would flow pure and clear. | 倘若溪中无杂物,溪水将一路纯净前行 |
[07:43] | However, life is messy, and things tend to fall in the creek, | 然而,生活就是一团麻 溪水中不免会有些异物 |
[07:48] | and then what happens? | 你说那会怎样呢? |
[07:50] | The creek can’t flow? | 溪水不能流动了? |
[07:52] | Yes. | 对头 |
[07:53] | But if we open the paths between the pools. | 不过只要我们打通了池与池间的通路 |
[07:56] | The energy flows! | 能量就会随意流动 |
[08:03] | There are seven chakras that go up the body. | 人体中共有七个脉轮 |
[08:06] | Each pool of energy has a purpose, | 每一个能量池都有自己的用途 |
[08:09] | and can be blocked by a specific kind of emotional muck. | 会被不同的情绪污物堵塞 |
[08:13] | Be warned… | 要记住 |
[08:14] | opening the chakras is an intense experience, | 打开脉轮会对你有强烈的影响 |
[08:17] | and once you begin the process, you cannot stop until all seven are open. | 一旦开始,七个脉轮 全部打开后才能停止 |
[08:23] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[08:27] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会竭尽全力的 |
[08:29] | First we will open the Earth chakra, | 首先我们要打开的是「土脉轮」 |
[08:31] | located at the base of the spine. It deals with survival … | 它位于你的脊椎骨底 由生存意识掌控 |
[08:36] | and is blocked by fear. | 被你的恐惧所阻塞 |
[08:38] | What are you most afraid of? | 你最害怕的是什么? |
[08:41] | Let your fears become clear to you. | 让你的恐惧呈现在你的眼前 |
[08:57] | Aang, | 安昂 |
[08:58] | your vision is not real. | 那些只是幻境而已 |
[09:01] | You are concerned for your survival, but you must surrender those fears. | 我知道你为生存而忧 但是你必须放弃这些恐惧 |
[09:06] | Let your fears flow down the creek. | 让你的恐惧随溪水流走吧 |
[09:13] | You have opened your Earth chakra. | 你已经打开了「土脉轮」 |
[09:25] | Next is the… | 下一个是… |
[09:27] | Water chakra? | 「水脉轮」? |
[09:28] | Brilliant! Maybe one day you will be a Guru too. | 聪明!没准有朝一日 你也能成为一名古鲁 |
[09:33] | This chakra deals with pleasure, and is blocked by guilt. | 「水脉轮」由快乐掌控 但是易被愧疚感阻塞 |
[09:38] | Now, look at all the guilt which burdens you so. | 现在,面对你所有的愧疚 |
[09:43] | What do you blame yourself for? | 你为什么要责怪自己? |
[09:50] | I ran away. | 我跑掉了 |
[10:02] | I hurt all of those people. | 是我伤害了那些人民 |
[10:04] | Accept the reality that these things happened, | 接受这些已经发生的现实吧 |
[10:08] | but do not let them cloud and poison your energy. | 别让他们遮蔽并荼毒你的能量 |
[10:12] | If you are to be a positive influence on the world, you need to forgive yourself. | 如果你想正面的引导这个世界 你要学会宽恕自己 |
[10:24] | This bay leads directly to the outskirts of Ba Sing Se. | 这座海湾直通永固城的郊外 |
[10:29] | We’ve been using these tangle mines to stop the fire nation ships from getting through. | 我们用这些「纠结水雷」来阻止火宗的舰船通过 |
[10:34] | You’re father invented tangle mines himself. | 这些「纠结水雷」是你父亲自己发明的 |
[10:37] | Destructive, buoyant, and … | 威力很大,浮力强,而且… |
[10:43] | … terrible smelling. | …臭死人不偿命 |
[10:44] | Very perceptive. The mines are filled with skunk-fish and seaweed. | 观察的很敏锐嘛 这水雷�堶捷髜﹞F臭鼬鼠鱼和海藻 |
[10:49] | When a ship detonates the mine, the seaweed tangles up the propeller, | 一旦船只撞上破他们 海藻就会缠上螺旋桨 |
[10:53] | and the foul smell forces people to abandon the ship. | 而散发出的恶臭会令他们弃船 |
[10:57] | I call it the stink’ n’ sink. | 我叫它「臭沉弹」 (Stink & sink :臭且沉,还押韵呢~) |
[11:02] | Good one Dad! | 真有你的,老爸 |
[11:03] | You are definitely your father’s son. | 真是有其父必有其子 |
[11:07] | Hakoda, our scouts have spotted four fire nation ships. | 哈库达,我们侦察兵发现了四艘火宗舰船 |
[11:10] | Bato, get these mines loaded up. | 巴图,把这些水雷装上船 |
[11:12] | The rest of you men, prepare for battle! | 其他人,准备作战 |
[11:17] | What should I do, Dad? | 老爸,我该干点嘛? |
[11:19] | Aren’t you listening? I said the rest of you men get ready for battle. | 没听见吗?我说其他人准备作战 |
[11:32] | Who thought when we came to this city as refugees, | 我们刚来时还是流浪汉呢 |
[11:36] | that I’d end up owning my own tea shop. | 谁料到我居拥然有了自己的茶馆 |
[11:40] | Follow your passion Zuko, and life will reward you. | 黄天不负有心人啊,祖寇 |
[11:44] | Congratulations Uncle. | 祝贺你,叔叔 |
[11:46] | I’m very thankful. | 我真的很感激啊 |
[11:48] | You deserve it. The Jasmine Dragon will be the best tea shop in the city. | 这是你应得的,「茉莉龙」将是全城最好的茶馆 |
[11:53] | No, I’m thankful because you decided to share this special day with me. | 不是,我感激地是 你能陪我一同度过这特别的一天 |
[11:58] | It means more than you know. | 这对我意义非凡 |
[12:03] | Now let’s make these people some tea. | 咱们开始给客人们做茶吧 |
[12:07] | Yes! Let’s make some tea! | 好喽!开工开工! |
[12:14] | Third is the Fire chakra, located in the stomach. | 第三个脉轮就是「火脉轮」 它就位于你的胃中 |
[12:19] | My Fire chakra would like to eat something other than onion-banana juice. | 我的「火脉轮」想吃点别的东西 最好不是洋葱香蕉汁 |
[12:24] | Good one. Moving on. | 这时还搞笑,继续 |
[12:27] | This chakra deals with will power and is blocked by shame. | 「火脉轮」关乎你的力量 会被你的羞愧阻塞 |
[12:31] | What are you ashamed of? | 你对何事感到羞愧? |
[12:34] | What are your biggest disappointments in yourself? | 你对自己做的哪件事最失望? |
[12:42] | I’m never going to fire bend again. | 我再也不用御火术了 |
[12:44] | I can’t. | 不能再用了 |
[12:45] | You will never find balance if you deny this part of your life. | 如果你不能完全认同自己 你将永远也找不到平衡 |
[12:50] | You are the Avatar, and therefore, you are a firebender. | 你是降世神通 因此你必是一名御火师 |
[13:02] | That chakra opened less like a flowing creek, and more like a burping bison. | 这个脉轮打开时并不像小溪淌水 更像是野牛打嗝 |
[13:10] | Tastes like onion and bananas, but strangely something else. | 有洋葱和香蕉的味道,好像还有其他的… |
[13:15] | Pickles? | 泡菜? |
[13:23] | I’m tired of wearing this girly disguise. | 这身行头我真是穿够了 |
[13:27] | I don’t know how anyone can fight in this. | 怎么可能有人穿它来打仗 |
[13:29] | Maybe that’s why it was so easy to beat the Kyoshi Warriors and take their clothes. | 也难怪我们能这么轻易的打败她们 还抢来了这身衣服 |
[13:34] | How much longer do we have to serve the Earth King? | 我们还要服侍那个土强王多久? |
[13:37] | If I have to clean up one more pile of bear poop, I’m gonna throw up. | 如果再让我清理那些熊粪 我就要吐了 |
[13:41] | Princess Azula promised we would go back to the fire nation as soon as we captured the Avatar. | 阿祖拉公主向我们保证 只要抓住神通我们就可以回国了 |
[13:46] | We just have to be patient. | 稍安勿躁 |
[13:48] | Shush up! | 小声点! |
[13:49] | Do you want the whole palace to know we’re Fire Nation? | 害怕别人不知道咱们是火宗人啊? |
[13:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:02] | Good work girls. I am sure the Dai Li will deliver the message. | 干的好,姑娘们 戴笠一定会去通风报信的 |
[14:08] | The fourth chakra is located in the heart. | 第四个「脉轮」位于你的心脏 |
[14:11] | It deals with love, and is blocked by grief. | 它与爱相关,易被悲伤阻塞 |
[14:17] | Lay all your grief out in front of you. | 让你所有的忧伤呈现面前 |
[14:44] | You have indeed felt a great loss. | 你的确有巨大的伤悲 |
[14:48] | But love is a form of energy, | 不过爱将给予你力量 |
[14:52] | and it swirls all around us. | 它将围绕著你 |
[14:55] | The Air Nomads love for you has not left this world. | 气宗对你的爱仍未消失 |
[14:59] | It is still inside of your heart, and is reborn in the form of new love. | 它就在你的心中,不如将其转化成为新爱 |
[15:10] | Let the pain flow away. | 让痛随风而逝 |
[15:14] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[15:17] | Can I have some onion banana juice please? | 我能再喝点洋葱香蕉汁吗? |
[15:21] | The fifth in the chain is the Sound chakra, located in the throat. | 第五个脉轮位于咽喉,即为「声脉轮」 |
[15:27] | It deals with truth, and is blocked by lies. | 其由真相掌控,易被谎言阻塞 |
[15:31] | The ones we tell ourselves. | 自欺欺人的谎言 |
[15:33] | Why didn’t you tell us you were the Avatar? | 你之前为什么不说你就是神通 |
[15:37] | Because I never wanted to be. | 因为我从来都不想当神通 |
[15:39] | You cannot lie about your own nature. | 你不能欺骗你的本性 |
[15:43] | You must accept that you are the Avatar. | 你必须接受你是神通的事实 |
[15:58] | Very good Aang. You have opened the chakra of Truth. | 非常好,安昂 你已经打开了「真相脉轮」 |
[16:05] | The sixth pool of energy is the Light chakra, located in the center of the forehead. | 第六个能量池是「光明脉轮」 其位于你的前额 |
[16:12] | It deals with insight and is blocked by illusion. | 其由你的洞察力掌控 易被幻觉阻塞 |
[16:17] | The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. | 这世界最大的幻觉就是分离 |
[16:22] | Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same. | 我们认为互相孤立的事物 往往是一个统一的整体,就像… |
[16:28] | Like the four nations. | 就像这四大国 |
[16:29] | Yes | 没错 |
[16:31] | We are all one people, but we live as if divided. | 我们都是一奶同胞,只不过分散居住而已 |
[16:36] | We’re all connected. Everything is connected. | 我们都是相互联系的 万物皆相连 |
[16:40] | That’s right. Even the separation of the four elements is an illusion. | 没错,四种元素相生相克的现象 其实也是一种幻想 |
[16:45] | If you open your mind, you will see that all the elements are one. | 解放你的思想,你会发现 四种元素其实是一个统一的整体 |
[16:53] | Four parts of the same whole. Even metal is just a part of Earth, that has been purified and refined. | 四素归一,就连金属也是土的一部分 只不过是被提纯精炼了而已 |
[17:06] | Come on metal…. budge. | 破铁块,给我开 |
[17:13] | Toph, you rule! | 拓芙,你棒透了 |
[17:19] | What do you say Momo? A cup of tea before we get back to the king? | 我说模模,咱们在去见皇上之前喝杯茶怎样? |
[17:27] | Table for two please. | 我要个两人桌 |
[17:28] | Uncle, I need 2 jasmine, one green and one lychee! | 叔叔,两杯茉莉花茶 一杯绿茶,一杯荔枝茶 |
[17:32] | I’m brewing as fast as I can! | 稍等,我这就沏好 |
[17:45] | This is the last chakra isn’t it? | 这是最后一个脉轮了吧 |
[17:48] | Yes. Once you open this chakra, you will be able go in and out of the Avatar State at will. | 没错,一旦你打开这个脉轮 你就可以随心所欲的出入神通形态 |
[17:55] | And when you are in the Avatar State, | 而且在神通形态中 |
[17:57] | you will have complete control and awareness of all your actions. | 你可以完全掌控自己的行为 |
[18:02] | Let’s do this. | 那就开始吧 |
[18:04] | The Thought chakra is located at the crown of the head. | 「思之脉轮」位于头冠处 |
[18:08] | It deals with pure cosmic energy … | 它由纯净的宇宙能量所控制 |
[18:11] | and is blocked by earthly attachment. | 却易被凡世牵挂所阻塞 |
[18:14] | Meditate on what attaches you to this world. | 仔细考虑一下你在这世上的牵绊吧 |
[18:25] | Now, let all of those attachments go. | 现在,放开所有的牵挂吧 |
[18:29] | Let them flow down the river. | 让它们随波漂逝 |
[18:31] | Forgotten. | 忘记吧 |
[18:33] | What? Why would I let go of Katara? I…I..I love her. | 什么?为什么你让我忘记卡塔拉 可我…我…我爱她啊 |
[18:38] | Learn to let her go, or you cannot let the pure cosmic energy flow in from the universe. | 不忘记她,那纯净的宇宙能量 又怎能流入你的体内呢 |
[18:45] | Why would I choose cosmic energy over Katara? | 宇宙能量难道比卡塔拉更重要吗? |
[18:48] | How could it be a bad thing that I feel an attachment to her? | 我喜欢她又怎么能算是一件坏事呢? |
[18:51] | Three chakras ago, that was a good thing. | 在打开三个脉轮之前,还是件好事呢 |
[18:53] | You must learn to let go. | 你必须学会放手 |
[19:00] | Thank goodness you are here Suki. Something terrible is going on. | 还好你在这儿,苏琪,大事不好了 |
[19:03] | The Fire Nation has infiltrated the city. I just saw Prince Zuko and his Uncle! | 火宗人混入了都城 我刚才看到了祖寇和他的叔叔 |
[19:08] | We have to tell the Earth King right away! | 我们得立刻上报土强王 |
[19:10] | Oh, don’t worry. I’ll be sure to let him know. | 哦,别担心,我一定会通知他的 |
[19:21] | So, Zu Zu’s in the city too. I think it’s time for a family reunion. | 这么说,祖祖也在城中喽 该是一家团聚的时候了 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let go of Katara. | 我很抱歉,不过我不会放你走的,卡塔拉 |
[19:33] | Aang, to master the Avatar State, you must open all the chakras. | 安昂,要掌握神通状态 你必需打开所有的脉轮 |
[19:39] | Surrender yourself. | 学会放下自我 |
[19:41] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好吧,我尽力而为 |
[19:48] | Now, think of your attachments… | 现在,面对你的那些牵绊 |
[19:51] | and let them go. | 试著放弃它们 |
[19:53] | Let the pure cosmic energy flow. | 让纯净的宇宙能量流入 |
[20:25] | Let me go! | 放我走! |
[20:43] | Katara is in danger! I have to go. | 卡塔拉有危险,我必须走 |
[20:45] | No Aang. | 安昂,回来 |
[20:47] | By choosing attachment, you have locked the chakra! | 如果继续痴迷于那些牵绊 脉轮将被封闭 |
[20:50] | If you leave now you won’t be able to go into the Avatar State at all! | 如果你现在离开,你将不能进入神通形态 |
[21:08] | It’s another one of her tricks! | 这肯定又是她在耍花招 |
[21:10] | There’s a giant whole in the box. How’s that a trick? | 箱子上都破了这么一个大洞 你见过这样的花招吗? |
[21:13] | It’s not! | 当然不是了 |
[21:15] | It’s the real deal! | 我可是来真的 |
[21:26] | I am the greatest earthbender in the world! Don’t you two dunderheads ever forget it! | 我是这世上最厉害的御土师 你们两个笨蛋给我记住了 |
[21:41] | I’m going to be stuck in here forever with you, aren’t I? | 莫非我要跟你永远困在这儿了 |
[21:46] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[21:50] | Ready to go knock some Fire Nation heads? | 准备好去大败火宗了吗? |
[21:54] | You don’t know how much this means to me dad. | 老爸,你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[21:56] | I’ll make you proud, and I’ll finally prove to you what a great warrior I am. | 我会让你以我为傲的, 我要向您证明我是一名伟大的武士 |
[22:00] | Sokka, you don’t have to prove anything to me. I’m already proud of you, | 索卡,你不用向我证明,我一直都以你为傲 |
[22:04] | and I’ve always known you were a great warrior. | 我一直都认为你是名伟大的武士 |
[22:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:08] | Why do you think I trusted you to look after our tribe when I left? | 不然我为何在走后把全部落都托付给你? |
[22:23] | This can’t be good news. | 看来大事不妙 |
[22:36] | What is this about? Your agents show up in the middle of the night and drag me down here? | 怎么回事?为什么你的部下大半夜的押我至此 |
[22:41] | You will not treat a Kyoshi Warrior this way! | 你们不能这么对待虚子武士 |
[22:43] | But you are not a Kyoshi Warrior, are you? | 可你又不是虚子武士 |
[22:47] | Princess Azula of the Fire Nation! | 你好啊,烈火国的阿祖拉公主 |
[22:49] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[22:51] | I want to make a deal. It’s time that I regain control of Ba Sing Se. | 我想做个交易 该是我重掌永固城大权的时候了 |
[22:56] | And you have something I need. | 而你有我要的东西 |
[22:59] | The Earth King’s trust. | 土强王的信任 |
[23:02] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[23:03] | Because I can get you the Avatar. | 因为我可以帮你抓到神通 |
[23:07] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[23:15] | A message from the royal palace. | 皇上有旨 |
[23:21] | I…I can’t believe it. | 我…我不敢相信 |
[23:22] | What is it Uncle? | 上面写了什么,叔叔? |
[23:24] | Great news! | 好消息 |
[23:26] | We’ve been invited to serve tea to the Earth King! | 土强王邀请我们进宫奉茶 |
[23:40] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |