时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:49] | You seem different somehow. | 感觉你好像有点不一样 |
[00:51] | Things are looking up Uncle. | 真是个好兆头啊,皇叔 |
[00:53] | We’re in the perfect position to organize a coup and overthrow the Earth King. | 在城内我们可以出其不意 一举推倒土强王的政权 |
[00:58] | The key is the Dai Li. | 戴笠是关键 |
[01:00] | I want to make a deal | 我想做笔交易 |
[01:02] | If you’re to master the Avatar State, you must clear all the chakras. | 如果你想掌握神通状态 你必须打开所有的脉轮 |
[01:07] | Katara is in danger! I have to go. | 卡塔拉有危险,我必须得走 |
[01:10] | No, Aang | 安昂,别走 |
[01:11] | If you are killed in the Avatar state, the Avatar will cease to exist. | 如果你在神通状态时被杀死 降世神通将不复存在 |
[01:19] | Book two: Earth Chapter twenty: The Crossroads of Destiny | 第二卷 土 第二十回 (第二卷 最终回) 命运的岔路口 |
[01:28] | So, what kind of trouble is Katara in? | 我说,卡塔拉到底遇到了什么麻烦? |
[01:30] | I don’t know. In my vision, I just knew she needed help. | 我不知道,我只是预见到她需要我们的帮助 |
[01:34] | It would be nice if your Avatar powers could be just a little more specific from time to time. | 如果神通的预知能力能够与时俱进 变得精准点就更好了 |
[01:40] | What is that?! | 那是什么东西? |
[01:45] | Need a ride? | 要搭顺风「牛」吗? |
[01:50] | The Earth King and The Council of Five do not trust the Dai Li. | 土强王和五人议会都不信任戴笠 |
[01:54] | They imprisoned your leader, Long Feng. | 他们抓了你们的总领,长风大人 |
[01:57] | Soon they will turn on all of you, and eliminate you. | 收拾你们只是迟早的事 |
[02:00] | Seizing power today is a matter of life and death. | 时至今日,掌握实权是关乎我们命运的大事 |
[02:04] | The coup must be swift and decisive. | 我们的行动必须快且准 这样才能出其不意 |
[02:07] | The Earth King, and each of the five generals, must be taken out simultaneously. | 土强王和其他五位将军必须同时拿下 |
[02:12] | Long Feng has placed you in my command while we overthrow the government. | 这次颠覆行动,长风大人让我全权处理 |
[02:16] | If I sense any disloyalty, any hesitation, any weakness at all, | 如果让我知道你们有任何不忠、 犹豫或者胆怯的举动 |
[02:21] | I will snuff it out. | 我定当格杀勿论 |
[02:26] | That is all. | 收队吧 |
[02:30] | Nice speech Azula. It was pretty and poetic, but also scary in a good way. | 阿祖拉,真有你的,你讲的既漂亮又有诗意 还很有震慑力呢 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I thought you were gonna make that one guy pee his pants. | 是啊,我想其中一个都让你给吓得尿裤子了 |
[02:39] | There are still a few loose ends. The Avatar, and my brother and Uncle. | 我们还有一些收尾工作要做 要收拾掉神通,还有我的皇兄和皇叔 |
[02:44] | Many times, I imagined myself here, | 我时常梦想自己能来到这儿 |
[02:47] | at the threshold of the palace. | 来到这宫殿的门槛之前 |
[02:49] | But I always thought I would be here as a conqueror…instead, | 在幻想中,我应是个征服者的形象,没料到 |
[02:52] | we are the Earth Kings personal guests, here to serve him tea. | 我们是作为土强王的客人到此 并且还要给他奉茶 |
[02:58] | Destiny is a funny thing. | 命运真爱捉弄人啊 |
[03:01] | It sure is, Uncle. | 可不是嘛,皇叔 |
[03:04] | So how did it go with the Guru? Did you master the Avatar State? | 你在古鲁那儿怎么样?掌握好神通形态了吗? |
[03:08] | If you leave now, you won’t be able to go into the avatar state at all! | 如果你现在离开,你将不能进入神通形态 |
[03:13] | Aang, are you ok? | 安昂,你还好吗? |
[03:15] | I’m great. | 挺好的 |
[03:16] | It went great with the Guru. I completely mastered the avatar state. | 我跟古鲁相处的很好 我已经完全掌握神通状态了 |
[03:30] | What’s taking so long? | 皇上怎么还没来啊? |
[03:32] | Maybe the Earth King overslept. | 没准土强王睡过头了 |
[03:38] | Something’s not right. | 事有蹊跷 |
[03:42] | It’s tea time. | 品茶时间到了 |
[03:45] | Azula | 阿祖拉 |
[03:46] | Have you met the Dai Li? | 你们已经见过戴笠了吧? |
[03:47] | They’re Earthbenders, but they have a killer instinct that is so Firebender, | 他们都是御土师,可却拥有御火师般的杀手天分 |
[03:52] | I just love it! | 简直就是为我定做的 |
[03:55] | Did I ever tell you how I got the nickname the “Dragon of the West”? | 不知道我的外号叫「西方神龙」吗? |
[03:59] | I’m not interested in a lengthy anecdote, Uncle. | 皇叔,我对你那些又臭又长的故事不感兴趣 |
[04:02] | It’s more of a demonstration really. | 我可不是浪得虚名 |
[04:27] | Come on. You’ll be fine. | 快跳,不会有事的 |
[04:30] | No. I’m tired of running. It’s time I faced Azula! | 不,我已经厌倦逃跑了 这次我要跟阿祖拉来个了断 |
[04:39] | You’re so dramatic. What, | 你还真是感情用事啊 |
[04:41] | are you going to do, challenge me to an Agni Kai? | 你要干嘛,想在烈火祭上挑战我吗? |
[04:44] | Yes | 没错 |
[04:45] | I challenge you! | 我要和你决斗 |
[04:46] | No thanks. | 我可没兴趣 |
[05:03] | Katara’s fine. You have nothing to worry about. | 卡塔拉没事,你们没有必要担心 |
[05:06] | But, in my vision. I felt so sure that she was in trouble. | 不过我预感到她好像出事了 |
[05:10] | Well, she met with the Council of Generals to plan the invasion. | 呃,她与议会的将军们商讨侵入的作战计划之后 |
[05:13] | And since then she’s been off with your friends, the Kyoshi Warriors. | 就和虚子武士离开了 她们不是你们的朋友吗? |
[05:17] | See Aang? She’s with Suki. | 看吧,安昂,她跟苏琪在一起 |
[05:19] | They’re probably back at our apartment right now, talking about make up or something. | 她们没准已经回公寓唠嗑去了 |
[05:23] | Ok, maybe you’re right. | 好吧,没准你是对的 |
[05:25] | Believe me, if there was any danger at all, Bosco’s animal instinct would sense it. | 相信我,如果有危险的话,波斯科能感觉得到 动物的直觉最准了 |
[05:40] | You’ve got company. | 你有伴了 |
[05:44] | Zuko. | 祖寇 |
[05:58] | Momo! | 模模 |
[06:03] | There’s no one else here. | 这儿没有人 |
[06:05] | Katara is in trouble! I knew it! | 卡塔拉有麻烦了,我就知道 |
[06:07] | Oh no! | 哦,糟了 |
[06:09] | Wait, someone’s at the door. | 等等,有人来了 |
[06:13] | Actually, I know who it is. | 事实上,我知道来人是谁 |
[06:15] | It’s an old friend of mine. | 是我的一位老朋友 |
[06:17] | Glad to see you’re okay. | 看到你没事了,真好 |
[06:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[06:27] | You guys know each other! | 你们俩居然认识 |
[06:29] | I met him in the woods once and knocked him down. | 我们在森林�埵章L一面之缘 我当时把他撞倒了 |
[06:31] | Then he gave me tea and very good advice. | 之后他给我茶喝,还给了我很好的建议 |
[06:33] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[06:38] | Princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Se. | 阿祖拉在永固城 |
[06:41] | She must have Katara. | 卡塔拉肯定是被她抓走了 |
[06:43] | She has captured my nephew as well. | 她也抓走了我皇侄 |
[06:46] | Then we’ll work together to fight Azula, and save Katara and Zuko. | 那我们就合伙斗阿祖拉吧 把卡塔拉和祖寇给救出来 |
[06:49] | Woah there. You lost me at, “Zuko”. | 喔,等等,你是说救祖寇? |
[06:52] | I know how you must feel about my nephew. | 我知道你们怎么看我的皇侄 |
[06:55] | But believe me when I tell you there is good inside him | 不过请相信我,他也有好的一面 |
[06:59] | Good inside of him isn’t enough. Why don’t you come back when it’s outside him too, okay? | 光有好的一面有什么用? 他那坏得一面已经害得我们好惨了 |
[07:04] | Katara is in trouble. All of Ba Sing Se is in trouble. | 卡塔拉有危险,整个永固城都很危险 |
[07:08] | Working together is our best chance. | 只有协同作战,我们才有胜算 |
[07:12] | I brought someone along who might be able to help us. | 我还带了个人,他应该能帮到咱们 |
[07:25] | Azula and Long Feng are plotting a coup. They’re going to overthrow the Earth King. | 阿祖拉和长风正打在筹划叛乱 他们想推翻土强王 |
[07:29] | My sister! Where are they keeping Katara | 他们把我妹妹、卡塔拉关哪儿了? |
[07:32] | In the crystal catacombs of old Ba Sing Se, deep beneath the palace. | 他们被关在老永固城的水晶地陵中,就在皇宫下面 |
[07:38] | The movements of all the generals and the Earth King have been plotted out step by step. | 所有的将军和土强王都将按计划一步步地除去 |
[07:43] | Good. And the Fire Nation Princess is cooperating? | 很好,那位烈火国公主合作吗? |
[07:47] | Oh yes! More than cooperating, she’s really taken charge. | 哦,是的,她不只是合作 现在都已经全权接管了 |
[07:50] | She’s terrifying and inspirational all at the same time. | 她态度令人畏惧,不过却很鼓舞士气 |
[07:54] | It’s hard to explain. | 这种感觉很难说清楚 |
[08:01] | Why did they throw you in here? | 他们为什么把你关在这儿? |
[08:04] | Oh wait. Let me guess. It’s a trap. | 哦,等等,让我猜猜,这是个陷阱 |
[08:06] | So when Aang shows up to rescue me, you can finally have him in your little Fire Nation clutches. | 当安昂来救我时,你就可以趁机偷袭抓住他 |
[08:14] | You’re a terrible person, you know that | 你可真是坏得冒泡了,你说说你 |
[08:16] | Always following us, hunting the Avatar, trying to capture the world’s last hope for peace! | 总是跟著我们,追捕神通 试图消灭使世界恢复和平的最后希望 |
[08:21] | But what do you care? You’re the Fire Lord’s son. | 你当然不会在乎了,你可是烈火王之子 |
[08:25] | Spreading war and violence and hatred is in your blood. | 宣扬战争和暴力是你的本职 憎恨一直流淌在你的血液之中 |
[08:28] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本就不知道自己在说些什么 |
[08:30] | I don’t?! How dare you! You have no idea what this war has put me through. | 我不知道?真是大言不惭! 你知道这战争从我身上夺走了什么? |
[08:35] | Me personally. | 只剩下孤零零的我 |
[08:37] | The Fire Nation took my mother away from me. | 火宗人夺走了我妈妈的生命 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:45] | That’s something we have in common. | 你的痛我能感同身受 |
[08:51] | Well whaddya know. There is an ancient city down there, but it’s deep. | 你们猜怎么著 这下面的确有座古城,不过埋的很深 |
[09:00] | We should split up. Aang, you go with Iroh to look for Katara and the angry jerk… | 我们分头行动吧,安昂 你和艾洛去救卡塔拉和那个愤青 |
[09:04] | no offense. | 我这么说你不介意吧 |
[09:05] | None taken. | 我不会放在心上的 |
[09:06] | And I’ll go with Toph to warn the Earth King about Azula’s coup. | 我和拓芙去找土强王戳穿阿祖拉的阴谋 |
[09:18] | So, Toph thinks you give pretty good advice. And great tea. | 那个,拓芙说你曾给她很好的建议 你泡的茶也很好喝 |
[09:22] | The key to both is proper aging. What’s on your mind? | 诀窍就在于泡茶的时间 你在烦心什么? |
[09:29] | Well, I met with this Guru … | 那个,我去见了个古鲁 |
[09:31] | …who was supposed to help me master the avatar state, | 他说能帮我掌握神通形态 |
[09:34] | …and control this great power. | 让我学会如何控制那股巨大的力量 |
[09:36] | But to do it, I had to let go of someone I love, | 不过若要修成正果,只有放弃我所爱的人 |
[09:40] | and I just couldn’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[09:42] | Perfection and power are overrated. | 所谓的完美和力量都是身外之物 |
[09:45] | I think you were very wise to choose happiness and love. | 我想你选择幸福和爱情是明智之举 |
[09:51] | What happens if we can’t save everyone and beat Azula? | 如果我不能拯救所有人并战败阿祖拉该怎么办? |
[09:53] | Without the Avatar State, what if I am not powerful enough? | 如果不能使用神通形态 我得力量不足以完成使命该怎么办? |
[09:57] | I don’t know the answer. Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. | 我也不知道答案 有时生活就像这条黑暗的隧道 |
[10:03] | You can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, | 隧道的尽头不可能永远都有明灯指路 |
[10:07] | but if you just keep moving… | 不过只要你不断前行 |
[10:13] | You will come to a better place. | 总会到达更好的地方的 |
[10:24] | There’s General How! | 那是郝将军 |
[10:38] | What’s going on here?! | 你们要干嘛? |
[10:39] | You’re under house arrest. | 我们奉命将您软禁 |
[10:41] | The coup is happening right now! We’ve got to warn the Earth King! | 他们正在实行颠覆行动 我们得去警告土强王 |
[11:06] | Thank goodness we’re in time! | 太好了,幸好还来的及 |
[11:08] | In time for what? | 来的及干嘛? |
[11:09] | Yeah, what are you in time for… | 是啊,你要来得及干嘛啊? |
[11:13] | cutie? | 帅哥? |
[11:15] | Mmm…I’m kinda involved with Suki. | 嗯,我已经名草有主了,跟苏琪 |
[11:18] | Who? | 跟谁? |
[11:21] | They’re not the real Kyoshi Warriors! | 她们不是虚子武士 |
[11:24] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[11:37] | It’s like we’re dancing together. | 咱们好像在一起跳舞啊 |
[11:41] | This fight… is over. | 不用打了,已经分清胜负了 |
[11:52] | Get them all out of my sight. | 把他们给我带走 |
[12:07] | Now comes the part where I double-cross you. | 抱歉我欺骗了你 |
[12:10] | Dai Li, arrest the Fire Nation Princess. | 戴笠,把烈火国公主给我拿下 |
[12:16] | I said, arrest her. | 我说,把她拿下 |
[12:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你们愣在那儿干嘛? |
[12:20] | It’s because they haven’t made up their minds. They’re waiting to see how this is going to end. | 因为他们还没下定决心 他们在等著看后面的好戏呢 |
[12:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话? |
[12:27] | I can see your whole history in your eyes. | 从你的眼睛就可以把你看穿 |
[12:29] | You were born with nothing. So you had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. | 你生来就一无所有 所以你拚命挣扎、不惜代价的爬上仕途 |
[12:35] | But true power…the divine right to rule…is something you’re born with. | 不过你确是具备登基称皇的能力 |
[12:41] | The fact is, they don’t know which one of us is going to be sitting on that thrown … | 实际上,他们不确定皇冠将会带在谁的头上 |
[12:46] | and which one is going to be bowing down. | 而谁又会成为阶下囚 |
[12:48] | But I know. And you know. | 不过我知,你也知 |
[12:53] | Well | 怎样 |
[13:00] | You’ve beaten me at my own game. | 没想到我居然在自己的游戏中输给了你 |
[13:03] | Don’t flatter yourself. You were never even a player. | 别抬举自己了 这场游戏你根本就没有玩的资格 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry I yelled at you before. | 抱歉我之前冲你嚷嚷 |
[13:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[13:12] | It’s just that for so long now, whenever I would imagine the face of the enemy, it was your face. | 只不过一直以来,一提到敌人 我眼前浮现的就是你的脸 |
[13:18] | My face. I see . | 我的脸,我明白了 |
[13:21] | No, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不,不,我不是那个意思 |
[13:23] | It’s ok. I used to think this scar marked me. | 没关系,我脸上的疤已经成为我的标志了 |
[13:27] | The mark of the banished prince, cursed to chase the Avatar forever. | 那是被驱逐的王子的标志 是要永远追逐神通的诅咒 |
[13:30] | But lately, I’ve realized I’m free to determine my own destiny, | 不过最近,我意识到 我可以自由选择自己的命运 |
[13:36] | even if I’ll never be free of my mark. | 尽管我脸上的伤疤永远也消除不掉了 |
[13:38] | Maybe you could be free of it. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[13:40] | What? | 真的? |
[13:41] | I have healing abilities. | 我有治愈的能力 |
[13:43] | It’s a scar. It can’t be healed. | 那可是疤,治不好的 |
[13:48] | This is water from the Spirit Oasis at the North Pole. | 这水来自于北极的灵洲 |
[13:50] | It has special properties, so I have be saving it for something important. | 它有特殊的功效 所以我一直留著它以备不时之需 |
[13:55] | I don’t know if it would work, but… | 虽然我还不知道它是否有效,不过… |
[14:08] | Aang! | 安昂! |
[14:23] | Aang, I knew you would come. | 安昂,我就知道你会来救我的 |
[14:25] | Uncle, I don’t understand. What are you doing with the Avatar ? | 皇叔,你怎么会和神通在一起? |
[14:29] | Saving you, that’s what. | 当然是为了救你啊 |
[14:31] | Zuko, it’s time we talked. | 祖寇,咱俩该好好聊聊了 |
[14:33] | Go help your other friends. We’ll catch up with you. | 去帮你们的朋友吧 我们随后就来 |
[14:45] | Why Uncle? | 为什么,皇叔? |
[14:46] | You are not the man you used to be, Zuko. | 祖寇,你已经不是原来的你了 |
[14:49] | You are stronger and wiser and freer than you have ever been. | 你比以前更强壮,更聪慧,更自由 |
[14:54] | And now you have come to the crossroads of your destiny. | 现在你正站在命运的岔路口上 |
[14:58] | It’s time for you to choose. It’s time for you to choose good! | 是时候该作出选择了,是时候该弃暗投明了 |
[15:08] | I expected this kind of treachery from Uncle, | 我早就料到皇叔会背叛火宗的 |
[15:11] | but Zuko, Prince Zuko…you’re a lot of things, but you’re not a traitor, | 不过祖寇,祖寇王子殿下 你并不一样,你绝不是个叛徒 |
[15:16] | are you? | 对吧? |
[15:17] | Release him immediately! | 赶快放了他! |
[15:19] | It’s not too late for you Zuko. You can still redeem yourself. | 祖寇,现在还为时不晚 你还可以将功赎罪 |
[15:23] | The kind of redemption she offers is not for you. | 她分明是想害你,不要信她 |
[15:27] | Why don’t you let him decide, Uncle? | 皇叔,为什么不让他自己决定呢? |
[15:30] | I need you Zuko. | 我需要你,祖寇 |
[15:31] | I’ve plotted every move of this day. | 为了今天,我谋划好了每一步 |
[15:34] | This glorious day in Fire Nation history. | 今天将被载入烈火国的史册 |
[15:37] | And the only way we win is together. | 只有我们合作才能胜利 |
[15:39] | At the end of this day, you will have your honor back. You will have your father’s love. You will have everything you want. | 今天结束后,你将夺回你的荣耀 还会赢回父皇对你的爱,你将会得到你想要的一切 |
[15:48] | Zuko, I am begging you, look into your heart and see what it is that you truly want. | 祖寇,我求你了,扪心自问 问问自己想要的到底是什么 |
[15:56] | You are free to choose. | 你自己选择吧 |
[16:10] | We’ve got to find Sokka and Toph. | 我们得找到索卡和拓芙 |
[17:07] | See any Dai Li agents near by? | 附近有戴笠的人吗? |
[17:10] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:11] | All clear. | 四周无人 |
[17:18] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[17:19] | I’m not leaving without Bosco! | 我不能丢下波斯科不管 |
[18:43] | I thought you had changed! | 我原以为你已经改变了 |
[18:48] | I have changed. | 我的确改变了 |
[19:16] | Come on, it’s easy. | 来嘛,很简单的 |
[19:18] | You just walk on your front paws instead of your rear ones. Like this. | 你只是用前掌走路 而不用后腿,像这样 |
[19:26] | That is a nice trick. | 功夫不错啊 |
[19:29] | Just take the bear. | 这熊你们尽管带走吧 |
[20:28] | There’s too many. | 他们人数太多了 |
[20:31] | The only way, is to let her go. | 只有忘却她,你才能掌握神通形态 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry Katara. | 卡塔拉,对不起 |
[21:51] | You’ve got to get out of here! I’ll hold them off as long as I can! | 你们赶紧逃出去 我在这儿尽量拖住他们 |
[22:54] | We’ve done it Zuko. | 祖寇,我们成功了 |
[22:56] | It’s taken a hundred years, but the Fire Nation has conquered Ba Sing Se. | 烈火国为了征服永固城已经花费了100年 |
[23:01] | I betrayed Uncle. | 我背叛了皇叔 |
[23:02] | No, he betrayed you. | 不,是他背叛了你 |
[23:06] | Zuko, when you return home, father will welcome you as a war hero. | 祖寇,等你班师回朝 父皇会视你为英雄 |
[23:11] | But I don’t have the Avatar. What if Father doesn’t restore my honor? | 不过我没抓住神通,父皇又怎会恢复我的荣耀 |
[23:16] | He doesn’t need to Zuko. Today, you restored your own honor. | 祖寇,其实并不需要父皇 今天你已经找回了自己的荣耀 |
[23:30] | The Earth Kingdom…has fallen. | 土强国…亡了 |
[23:34] | -=The End of Book two=- | -=第二卷 终=- 请继续关注 第三卷 火之卷 |