时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Katara: water. | 水善国 |
[00:04] | earth. | 土强国 |
[00:07] | fire. | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | air. | 气和国 |
[00:11] | long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:16] | then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, and my brother and i discovered the new avatar, an airbender named aang | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:33] | and although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but i believe aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:48] | man: previously on “avatar.” | |
[00:50] | i need you, zuko. | 祖寇,我需要你 |
[00:52] | i’ve plotted every move of this day, and the only way we win is together. | 为了今天我谋划了很久 只有我们联手才能取胜 |
[00:59] | we’ve done it, zuko. | 祖寇,我们成功了 |
[01:01] | the fire nation has conquered ba sing se. | 烈火国已经拿下了永固城 |
[01:04] | zuko: i betrayed uncle. | 我背叛了皇叔 |
[01:05] | azula: no, he betrayed you. | 不,是他背叛了你 |
[01:08] | when you return home, father will welcome you as a war hero. | 当你回国时,父王会视你为英雄 |
[01:13] | but i don’t have the avatar. | 可我并没有抓住降世神通 |
[01:14] | what if father doesn’t restore my honor? | 要是父王不恢复我的荣耀该怎么办? |
[01:16] | Book three: Fire Chapter one: The Awakening | 第三卷 火 第一回 觉醒 |
[01:40] | what happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[01:49] | oh, no! | 啊,不好 |
[02:00] | man: you hear something? | 听到了什么声音没有? |
[02:07] | man: he’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[02:10] | stop, wait! | 别跑了,等等 |
[02:18] | momo? | 模模? |
[02:24] | twinkle-toes, that’s got to be you. | “亮脚趾”,是你吧? |
[02:27] | aang, you’re awake. | 安昂,你醒了 |
[02:29] | aang: are you sure? | 真的吗? |
[02:31] | i feel like i’m dremaing. | 我怎么觉得好像还是在做梦 |
[02:33] | you’re not dreaming. | 你没做梦 |
[02:34] | you’re finally awake. | 你终于醒了 |
[02:36] | aang, good to see you back with the living, buddy. | 安昂,伙计,看到你活过来真是太好了 |
[02:39] | sokka? | 索卡? |
[02:41] | uh-oh, somebody catch him. | 不好,快点扶住他 |
[02:42] | he’s gonna… | 他要…- |
[02:56] | aren’t you cold? | 不冷吗? |
[02:59] | i’ve got a lot on my mind. | 脑子里太乱,想理理头绪 |
[03:01] | it’s been so long. | 好久了 |
[03:03] | over three years since i was home. | 自从我离家到现在已经三年了 |
[03:06] | i wonder what’s changed. | 肯定有很多东西都变了 |
[03:09] | i wonder how i’ve changed. | 可能我也变了 |
[03:11] | i just asked if you were cold. | 我只是问了冷不冷嘛 |
[03:13] | i didn’t ask for your whole life story. | 你却跟我絮叨你的坎坷一生 |
[03:18] | stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[03:29] | aang: why are we on a fire nation ship? | 我们怎么会在火国的船上? |
[03:31] | why is everyone dressed this way? | 为什么大家都穿成这样? |
[03:34] | and why am i the only one who’s completely out of it? | 为什么只有我和大家不一样? |
[03:37] | you need to take it easy, o.k.? | 放松点,没事的 |
[03:39] | you got hurt pretty bad. | 你之前伤的很重 |
[03:42] | i like your hair. | 不过我很喜欢你的头发 |
[03:44] | i have hair? | 我长头发了? |
[03:47] | how long was i out? | 我昏迷多久了? |
[03:48] | a few weeks. | 有个把星期了 |
[03:50] | everything ok? | 一切还好吧? |
[03:51] | we’re fine, dad. | 父亲,我们都没事 |
[03:52] | i’m hakoda, Katara and sokka’s father. | 我是哈库达,卡塔拉和索卡的父亲 |
[03:55] | he knows who you are. | 他知道你是谁了 |
[03:56] | i just called you “dad,” didn’t i? | 我刚才不是叫你父亲吗 |
[03:58] | i guess you’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | nice to officially meet you, chief hakoda. | 哈库达酋长 终于见到您了,我很荣幸 |
[04:04] | it’s an honor to meet you. | 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[04:05] | great, great. | 好了,好了 |
[04:07] | now you guys have finally met, so would you mind giving us a little privacy? | 你们终于见面了 能让我和安昂单独呆一会儿吗? |
[04:10] | of course. | 没问题 |
[04:13] | are you mad at your dad or something? | 你是在生你父亲的气吗? |
[04:16] | what? | 你说啥? |
[04:18] | not at all. why would you say that? | 没有啊,你为什么会这么说 |
[04:20] | mmm-mmm. | 这个… |
[04:23] | maybe we should go upstairs. | 我们还是上楼吧 |
[04:24] | you need a healing session. | 该给你疗伤了 |
[04:31] | tell me where your pain feels most intense. | 告诉我哪个地方最疼 |
[04:34] | a little higher. | 再高一点 |
[04:44] | wow. | 喔~ |
[04:45] | you’re definitely in the right area there. | 对,就是这儿了 |
[04:48] | i can feel a lot of energy twisted up around there. | 我能感到很多能量在这附近纠缠 |
[04:51] | let me just see if i can… | 让我看看我能不能… |
[05:02] | i went down. | 我倒下了 |
[05:04] | i didn’t just get hurt, did i? | 那时我不只是受伤那么简单吧 |
[05:06] | it was worse than that. | 当时的情况应该更糟 |
[05:07] | i was gone, but you brought me back. | 本来我已经死了,是你让我活了过来 |
[05:10] | i just used the spirit water from the north pole. | 我只是用了从北极拿来的灵水 |
[05:13] | i don’t know what i did, exactly. | 说实话我都不知道自己做了什么 |
[05:15] | you saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[05:17] | you need to rest. | 你应该好好休息休息 |
[05:21] | woman: your princess azula, clever and beautiful | 这就是你们聪明美丽的公主阿祖拉 |
[05:27] | disguised herself as the enemy and entered the earth kingdom’s capital. | 她伪装自己,打入了土强国首都的内部 |
[05:33] | in ba sing se, she found her brother zuko, and together, they faced the avatar. | 在永固城,他找到了她的皇兄祖寇 两人并肩大战降世神通 |
[05:41] | women: and the avatar fell, and the earth kingdom fell. | 他们战败了降世神通,战败了土国 |
[05:46] | woman: azula’s agents quickly overtook the entire city. | 阿祖拉的手下迅速占领了整个城市 |
[05:51] | they went to ba sing se’s great walls… | 他们击垮了永固城的…. |
[05:55] | …and brought them down. | …钢铁城墙 |
[06:05] | the armies of the fire nation surged through the wall | 烈火国大军长驱直入… |
[06:10] | and swarmed over ba sing se, securing our victory. | 开进永固城,捍卫了我们的胜利 |
[06:27] | women: now the heroes have returned home. | 现在,英雄们载誉而归 |
[06:30] | woman: your princess, azula. | 让我们欢迎你们的公主,阿祖拉 |
[06:38] | and after three long years, your prince has returned. | 时隔三年,你们的王子也回来了 |
[06:43] | zuko. | 欢迎祖寇殿下 |
[06:53] | after what happened in ba sing se, we had to get you to safety. | 永固城一役之后 我们得把你转移到安全地带 |
[06:57] | we flew back to chameleon bay, where we found my father and the other water tribe men. | 我们飞回变色龙湾 在那里与我父亲和其他的水族人会合 |
[07:03] | the earth king decided he wanted to travel the world in disguise, so he set off alone. | 土强王打算微服巡游世界 所以他只身出发了 |
[07:08] | well, not completely alone. | 那个,好像还有个伴 |
[07:14] | soon, the bay was overrun with fire nation ships. | 没多久,变色龙湾到处都是烈火国的军舰 |
[07:16] | rather than fight them all, we captured a single ship and made it our disguise. | 我们没跟他们正面交锋 而是占领了一艘船作为咱们的伪装 |
[07:20] | since then, we’ve been traveling west. | 之后,我们一路西行 |
[07:22] | we crossed through the serpent’s pass a few days ago. | 几天前我们穿过了盘蛇关 |
[07:25] | we’ve seen a few fire nation ships, but none have bothered us. | 虽然遭遇了几次火宗舰队 但都蒙混过关了 |
[07:28] | so, what now? | 现在的计划是什么? |
[07:29] | we’ve been working on a modified version of the invasion plan. | 我们正在实行改良版的侵入计划 |
[07:33] | it’s sokka’s invasion plan. | 这侵入计划是索卡的点子 |
[07:35] | yes, sokka’s plan. | 对,没错 |
[07:39] | we won’t be able to mount a massive invasion without the earth king’s armies | 没有土强国军队的协助 我们无法实行大规模的侵入 |
[07:42] | but the solar eclipse will still leave the fire nation vulnerable. | 但日食仍会使火国实力大减 |
[07:46] | so we’re planning a smaller invasion. | 所以我们正在计划一个小规模的侵入行动 |
[07:48] | just a ragtag team of our friends and alls from around the earth kingdom. | 整个队伍由我们的朋友和土强国的睦邻组成 |
[07:51] | we already ran into pipsqueak and the duke. | 我们已经联系上了矮人和公爵 |
[07:53] | good to see you again, aang. | 安昂,能见到你真是太好了 |
[07:56] | and the best part is, the eclipse isn’t even our biggest advantage. | 还有,日食还不是咱们最大的优势 |
[07:59] | we have a secret. | 我们有一个秘密武器 |
[08:02] | you. | 就是你啊 |
[08:03] | me? | 我? |
[08:04] | yep, the whole world thinks you’re dead. | 对头,整个世界都认为你死了 |
[08:07] | isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒? |
[08:12] | the world thinks i’m dead? | 世人都以为我死了? |
[08:14] | how is that good news? | 这算什么好消息? |
[08:16] | that’s terrible. | 这太糟了 |
[08:17] | no, it’s great. | 才不是呢 |
[08:18] | it means the fire nation won’t be hunting us anymore. | 这意味着火宗再也不会派人来追杀我们了 |
[08:21] | and even better, they won’t be expecting you on the day of black sun. | 他们更不会料到你会在日食那天出现 |
[08:24] | no, no, no, no, no. | 不对,不对,不对,不对 |
[08:25] | you have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[08:27] | this is so messed up. | 一切都乱套了 |
[08:32] | i’ll handle this. | 交给我来收拾吧 |
[08:34] | the avatar is back. | 我降世神通又回来了 |
[08:37] | Katara: aang, wait. | 安昂,等等 |
[08:38] | remember, they don’t know we’re not fire nation. | 别忘了他们不知道我们不是火宗人 |
[08:44] | everyone, just stay calm. | 大家都镇静点 |
[08:46] | bato and i will take care of this. | 就交给我和巴图来处理吧 |
[08:53] | i hate not being able to do anything. | 真讨厌这种无能为力的感觉 |
[08:57] | hopefully, you won’t need to. | 真盼着有一日你能无事可做 那时就可以天下太平了 |
[09:09] | commander, why are you off course? | 指挥官,你为何不听从烈火王的命令 |
[09:13] | all western fleet ships are supposed to be moving | 所有的西部舰船都应该… |
[09:15] | toward ba sing se to support the occupation. | …开往永固城帮助戍防 |
[09:18] | actually, we’re from the eastern fleet. | 其实我们是来自东部的舰队 |
[09:21] | we have orders to deliver some cargo. | 我们奉命押运一些货物 |
[09:23] | ah, eastern fleet. | 哦,是东部舰队 |
[09:26] | well, nice of admiral chan to let us know he was sending one of his ships our way. | 怎么陈司令派船过来也不知会一声 |
[09:30] | i’m sure admiral chan meant no disrespect, sir. | 希望陈司令的命令不会冒犯到您 |
[09:33] | i mean, how hard is it to write a quick note and send a hawk our way? | 飞鹰传个信并没有那么费劲吧 |
[09:36] | next time, we’ll send two hawks, to be sure you get the message. | 下次我们一定用两只鹰同时发信 确保您能收到 |
[09:42] | sir, admiral chan has been on leave for two months at ember island. | 长官,陈司令两个月前就已经离开去灰烬岛 |
[09:46] | what? | 什么? |
[09:47] | why doesn’t anyone ever tell me anything? | 怎么没人告诉过我 |
[09:49] | something’s not right. | 这船有点不对头 |
[09:50] | they should’ve known that. | 他们应该知道陈司令的去向 |
[09:52] | i think this is a captured ship. | 可能这艘船已被敌军占领了 |
[09:54] | just stay quiet until we’re safely across the ramp. | 先别声张,等我们安全回船后… |
[09:57] | then we’ll sink this ship. | …把这艘船给我弄沉了 |
[10:00] | they know! | 被他们识破了 |
[10:35] | you seem so downcast. | 你看起来有点消沉啊 |
[10:37] | has mai gotten to you already? | 梅已经找过你了吗? |
[10:39] | though actually, mai has been in a strangely good mood lately. | 梅最近可是好心情着呢 |
[10:43] | i haven’t seen dad yet. | 我还没有见到父王 |
[10:45] | i haven’t seen him in three years, since i was banished. | 自从我被放逐后 我已经三年没见到父王了 |
[10:48] | azula: so what? | 那又怎么样 |
[10:49] | so, i didn’t capture the avatar. | 可我并没有抓到降世神通 |
[10:52] | who cares? | 管他呢 |
[10:53] | the avatar’s dead. | 降世神通都已经死了 |
[10:57] | unless you think he somehow miraculously survived. | 除非你认为他还有可能活着 |
[11:02] | this is water from the spirit oasis at the north pole. | 这圣水来自北极的“灵洲” |
[11:06] | it has special properties, so i’ve been saving it for something important. | 它有神奇的功效 所以我要好好地保管它以备不时之需 |
[11:10] | no. | 当然不会 |
[11:13] | there’s no way he could’ve survived. | 降世神通肯定已经死了 |
[11:19] | well, then i’m sure you have nothing to worry about. | 那你还杞人忧天些什么? |
[12:19] | i’m gonna give us some cover. | 我来搞个烟雾弹 |
[12:40] | i can’t just stand by and do nothing. | 我不能就这样袖手旁观 |
[12:46] | aang, no! | 安昂,你要干嘛 |
[12:47] | you’re still hurt, and you have to stay secret. | 你还受着伤,而且你还不能暴露身份 |
[12:50] | just let us handle this. | 交给我们就行了 |
[12:53] | fine. | 你说了算 |
[13:04] | Katara: how we doing? | 我们做的还不错吧 |
[13:06] | things couldn’t get much worse. | 应该已经熬过去了 |
[13:11] | the universe just loves proving me wrong, doesn’t it? | 老天,你太稀罕我了吧 |
[13:14] | you make it too easy. | 谁让你总那么天真来着 |
[13:28] | thank you, the universe. | 老天,就知道你对我最好了 |
[13:41] | hey, aang. | 嘿,安昂 |
[13:44] | we’re going into town to find some dinner. | 我们想去城里下个馆子撮一顿 |
[13:47] | well, i am pretty hungry. | 我也饿坏了 |
[13:49] | maybe dinner’s a good idea. | 俺也跟你们一起去 |
[13:51] | here, tie this around your head. | 来,把这个戴在头上 |
[13:53] | it’ll cover your arrow. | 可以把头上的箭头标志藏起来 |
[13:55] | i’m not going out if i can’t wear my arrow proudly. | 要是不能光明正大的出去,那就算了 |
[13:58] | aang, come on. | 安昂,别这样 |
[13:59] | be practical. | 耍什么小脸子 |
[14:00] | you guys go ahead without us. | 你们先去吧 |
[14:03] | we’ll catch up with you. | 我们随后就到 |
[14:05] | i think i understand why being a secret bothers you so much. | 我知道,隐姓埋名让你很痛苦 |
[14:10] | you don’t want people to think you failed. | 你不想大家认为你是败者 |
[14:12] | you’re right, i don’t. | 你说对了 |
[14:13] | but the problem is, i did fail. | 但是实际上,我是失败了 |
[14:16] | aang, that’s not true. | 安昂,你并没有失败 |
[14:18] | it is true. | 我是败了 |
[14:20] | i was in ba sing se. | 我那时在永固城 |
[14:22] | i was there, but i lost. | 我在那儿,可我输了 |
[14:25] | and now, the earth kingdom has fallen for good. | 现在土国也已经不复存在了 |
[14:27] | it’s not for good. | 并不是永远的消逝了 |
[14:29] | remember, there’s still a plan. | 别忘了,我们还有计划 |
[14:31] | the invasion. | 侵入计划 |
[14:32] | and i hate the invasion plan, too. | 别提那个侵入计划了 |
[14:34] | i don’t want you or anyone else risking your lives to fix my mistakes. | 我不希望你们大家牺牲 自己的生命来弥补我犯下的错误 |
[14:39] | i’ve always known that i would have to face the fire lord | 我知道我注定要和火王对决 |
[14:42] | but now, i know i need to do it alone. | 而且我必须单独面对 |
[14:44] | aang. | 安昂 |
[14:46] | Katara, please. | 卡塔拉,拜托了 |
[14:47] | just go, please. | 拜托你走吧 走吧 |
[14:52] | is there anything you need? | 你需要什么吗? |
[14:55] | i need to redeem myself. | 我需要挽回自己的错误 |
[14:58] | i need my honor back. | 我要赢回我的尊严 |
[15:26] | i brought you some food. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[15:30] | oh, no. | 天哪,不好 |
[15:47] | you have been away for a long time. | 你离开了很久 |
[15:51] | i see the weight of your travels has changed you. | 看来你放逐的历练已经改变了你 |
[15:54] | you have redeemed yourself, my son. | 我的儿子,你已经挽回了自己的错误 |
[16:02] | welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:22] | i’ll leave you two alone. | 我让你们单独谈谈吧 |
[16:26] | what’s wrong, Katara? | 卡塔拉,怎么了? |
[16:27] | he left. | 他离开了 |
[16:29] | what? | 你说什么? 安昂离开了 |
[16:29] | aang. | 你说什么? 安昂离开了 |
[16:30] | he just took his glider and disappeared. | 他拿着滑翼离开了 |
[16:33] | he has this ridiculous notion that he has to save the world alone | 他说他要一个人去拯救世界,这太荒唐了 |
[16:37] | that it’s all his responsibility. | 他说拯救世界只是他一个人的责任 |
[16:39] | maybe that’s his way of being brave. | 也许这是他表现勇敢的方法吧 |
[16:42] | it’s not brave. | 这哪里是勇敢 |
[16:42] | it’s selfish and stupid. | 分明是自私,是愚蠢 |
[16:44] | we could be helping him, and i know the world needs him | 我知道世界需要他,而我们能帮助他 |
[16:47] | but doesn’t he know how much that we need him too? | 但他不知道我们也十分需要他 |
[16:50] | how could he just leave us behind? | 他不能就这么丢下我们不管 |
[16:51] | you’re talking about me too, aren’t you? | 你也是在说我吧 |
[16:56] | how could you leave us, dad? | 爸爸,你当初怎么能离开我们? |
[16:59] | i mean, i know we had gran gran, and she loved us, but… but we were just so lost without you. | 我们虽然有很爱我们姥姥 可…可我们也不能没有你啊 |
[17:07] | i’m so sorry, Katara. | 卡塔拉,我真对不起你们啊 |
[17:11] | i understand why you left. | 我知道你为什么要离开 |
[17:13] | i really do, and i know that you had to go, so why do i still feel this way? | 我明明知道你走是因为你别无选择 可我为什么还这么难受呢? |
[17:21] | i was so sad and angry, and hurt. | 我好懊恼,好生气 心好痛好痛(编剧看过琼瑶剧?) |
[17:25] | i love you more than anything. | 你是我最爱的人 |
[17:28] | you and your brother are my entire world. | 你和索卡就是我的整个世界 |
[17:31] | i thought about you every day i was gone, and every night when i went to sleep | 我离开后每天每夜都在想着你们 |
[17:36] | i would lie awake missing you so much, it would ache. | 我想你们想的无法入睡 想你们想的头好痛好痛 |
[17:43] | ozai: i am proud of you, prince zuko. | 祖寇,我很为你骄傲 |
[17:46] | i am proud because you and your sister conquered ba sing se. | 你和你妹妹能够攻下永固城,我很欣慰 |
[17:50] | i am proud because, when your loyalty was tested by your treacherous uncle | 能够大义灭亲抓住你的叛徒 皇叔,证明了你的忠诚 |
[17:56] | you did the right thing and captured the traitor | 你做的很好,我以你为傲 |
[18:00] | and i am proudest of all of your most legendary accomplishment. | 最令我欣慰的是完成了传奇的成就 |
[18:04] | you slayed the avatar. | ――解决了降世神通 |
[18:08] | what did you hear? | 您听说了? |
[18:09] | azula told me everything. | 阿祖拉全都告诉我了 |
[18:12] | she said she was amazed and impressed | 她说那时你的力量和残忍 |
[18:14] | with your power and ferocity at the moment of truth. | 令她很惊讶,印象深刻 |
[18:26] | Aang: blockade. | 有路障~ |
[19:15] | zuko: why’d you do it? | 你干嘛要这么做? |
[19:18] | you’re going to have to be a little more specific. | 说的详细点好让我知道你在说什么 |
[19:22] | why did you tell father that i was the one who killed the avatar? | 你为什么告诉父王是我杀了降世神通 |
[19:26] | azula: can’t this wait until morning? | 咱们不能明早再谈吗? |
[19:28] | it can’t. | 不――行 |
[19:30] | fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[19:31] | you seemed so worried about how father would treat you | 由于你没有抓到降世神通 |
[19:35] | because you hadn’t captured the avatar. | 所以很在意父王会怎么对待你 |
[19:37] | i figured, if i gave you the credit, you’d have nothing to worry about. | 所以我想只要给了你声望,你就不用再担心什么了 |
[19:41] | but why? | 为什么要这么做 |
[19:42] | call it a generous gesture. | 就当作一个慷慨的礼物吧 |
[19:44] | i wanted to thank you for your help, and i was happy to share the glory. | 很感激你的帮助,也很高兴能和你分享荣耀 |
[19:48] | you’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[19:50] | if you say so. | 你爱怎么说就怎么说吧 |
[19:52] | you have another motive for doing this. | 你肯定另有所图 |
[19:54] | i just haven’t figured out what it is. | 只是我现在还没有想到你的目的是什么 |
[19:57] | please, zuko. | 拜托了,祖寇 |
[19:58] | what ulterior motive could i have? | 我能有什么企图 |
[20:01] | what could i possibly gain by letting you get all the glory for defeating the avatar? | 让你独占战败降世神通的荣耀对我有什么好处 |
[20:05] | unless, somehow, the avatar was actually alive. | 除非…除非降世神通还活着 |
[20:10] | all that glory would suddenly turn to shame and foolishness. | 那些荣耀就会马上变成耻辱和无知 |
[20:15] | but you said yourself, that was impossible. | 不过那不可能,你自己也说过的 |
[20:20] | sleep well, “zuzu.” | 好好睡吧, 祖祖 |
[20:48] | i’m not gonna make it. | 我不会成功的 |
[20:51] | i failed. | 我失败了 |
[20:53] | oku? | 罗库大师? |
[20:55] | you haven’t failed, Aang. | 你并没有失败,安昂 |
[20:57] | but everyone thinks i’m dead again. | 可所有人又都认为我已经死了 |
[21:00] | they think i’ve abandoned them, and i’m losing this war. | 他们可定会认为我放弃了他们 我输掉了战争 |
[21:05] | i’m letting the whole world down. | 我令全天下失望了 |
[21:07] | roku: if anyone is to blame for the state of the world, it is me. | 世界变成这样都是我的问题 |
[21:12] | i should’ve seen this war coming, and prevented it. | 我应该预见到战争的到来 并阻止它的发生 |
[21:15] | you inherited my problems and my mistakes | 你继承了我的问题和我的错误 |
[21:20] | but i believe you are destined to redeem me, and save the world. | 但我相信你能挽回我的错误,你能拯救世界 |
[21:26] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | woman: you already saved the world. | 你已经拯救了世界 |
[21:34] | and you’ll save the world again. | 你会再一次拯救世界的 |
[21:35] | but you can’t give up. | 你不能就这么放弃 |
[21:42] | you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[21:44] | i won’t give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[22:34] | you’re ok. | 你没事,太好了 |
[22:44] | i have so much to do. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[22:48] | i know, but you’ll have our help. | 我知道,但你不能拒绝我们帮你 |
[22:50] | you didn’t think you could get out of training | 你不是打算没跟我修炼完御土术… |
[22:52] | just by coming to the fire nation, did you? | …就想杀入烈火国吧 |
[22:54] | what about the invasion? | “侵入计划”怎么办? |
[22:57] | we’ll join up with my dad and the invasion force on the day of the eclipse. | 我们将会在日食日那天与我父亲回合 |
[23:01] | hey, what’s…? | 嘿,这是… |
[23:03] | oh, it’s your glider. | 啊,是你的滑翼 |
[23:07] | that’s ok. | 没关系的 -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |
[23:07] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | 没关系的 -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |
[23:08] | if someone saw it, it would give away my identity. | 如果让人看到它的话,会暴露我的身份的 |
[23:13] | it’s better for now that no one knows i’m alive. | 从现在开始 最好让天下人都以为我已经死了 |