| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | katara: water… | |
| [00:04] | earth… | |
| [00:06] | fire… | |
| [00:08] | air. | 气和国 |
| [00:10] | long ago… | 很久以前, |
| [00:12] | the four natio lived together in harmony. | 这四大国和谐共处 |
| [00:14] | then everything change when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
| [00:19] | only the avatar, master of all four elements could stophem. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
| [00:23] | but when the world needed him most | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
| [00:25] | he vanished. | |
| [00:27] | 100 years passed, and myrother and i discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
| [00:30] | an airbender named aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
| [00:32] | and although his airbending skills were great | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
| [00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
| [00:38] | but i believe aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
| [00:48] | man: previously on “avatar… “ | |
| [00:51] | aang: blending in is better than hiding out. | 打入敌人的内部是最好的办法 |
| [00:53] | if we get fire nation disguises, we’ll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave. | 如果我们有了火宗的伪装 在外面就和我们躲在洞中一样安全 |
| [00:57] | you have no right to judge me, uncle. | 皇叔,你没有权利指责我 |
| [00:59] | i did what i had to do in ba sing se, and you wer a fool for not joining me. | 我在永固城作了该做的事情 你居然还敢螳臂当车,真是太蠢了 |
| [01:06] | i see you favor the white lotus gambit. | 看来你喜欢用白莲来开局 |
| [01:09] | not many still cling to the ancient ways. | 用这种古法的人已经不多了 |
| [01:12] | those who do can always find a friend. | 不过善用它的人总能觅得知音 第三卷 火 第四回 索卡拜师 |
| [01:25] | katara: wow, this is amazing to watch. | 哇哦,这真是太壮观了 |
| [01:29] | kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are. | 这让我感觉到咱们是多么的渺小 |
| [01:32] | eh, u’ve seen nothing once, you’ve seen it 1,000 times. | 呃,跟我说这些有什么用,对牛弹琴 |
| [01:38] | sokka: oh, man. | 噢,天哪 |
| [01:39] | you’ve never not seen anything like this. | 噢,天哪 我肯定你不会再见到这样的奇景的 |
| [01:54] | katara: the fire is gonna destroy that town. | 大火肯定会把村子烧毁的 |
| [01:59] | aangnot if we can stop it. | 放心,这点火咱们能搞定的 |
| [02:03] | there’s a creek over here. | 那边有条小溪 |
| [02:05] | i’ll bend the water on to the fire. | 咱们可以用那里的水来救火 |
| [02:07] | toph, let’s make a trench to keep the fire from coming any closer. | 拓芙,咱们一起弄条沟,阻止火势继续蔓延 |
| [02:11] | what should i do? | 那我该做啥哩? |
| [02:14] | keep an eye on momo. | 看好模模 |
| [02:15] | so what, i’m just a ler-sitter? | 啥,我就只能当狐猴保姆? |
| [02:19] | there, there. | 乖啊,摸摸毛 |
| [02:20] | feel better? | 乖啊,摸摸毛 吓不着 |
| [02:57] | sokka, stand clear. | 索卡,站远点 |
| [03:00] | right, stand clear. | 好的,站远点 |
| [03:02] | got it. | 遵命 |
| [03:12] | good work, everybody. | 大家干的好,合作愉快 |
| [03:34] | man: look at you. | 看看你 |
| [03:35] | you’re just a fat, disgusting old man. | 看看你 恶心的肥老头一个 |
| [03:38] | you do nothing, you say nothing. | 吃了睡,睡醒了又吃 |
| [03:41] | you just eat and roll around in your own filth like a pig. | 你跟那些吃饱了在猪圈里打滚的猪有什么两样 |
| [03:44] | you’re a disgrace. | 你可真够丢人的 |
| [04:00] | these people have no idea how close they were to getting toasted last night. | 这些人根本就不知道,昨天晚上他们差点就被烤熟了 |
| [04:05] | yeah, the worst thing about being in disguise | 是啊,最糟的是现在咱们伪装之后 |
| [04:08] | is we don’t get the hero worship anymore. | 再也不能被别人当成英雄顶礼膜拜了 |
| [04:10] | i miss the love. | 真怀念那种被热爱的感觉 |
| [04:12] | boo-hoo, poor heroes. | 哼,哼,可怜的英雄啊 |
| [04:15] | what’s your oblem? | 你怎么了?阴阳怪气的 |
| [04:16] | you haven’t even touched your smoked sea slug. | 烟熏海牛你连动都没动 |
| [04:19] | it’s just, all you guys can do this awesome bending stuff | 只是,你们哥几个都有很像样的看家本事 |
| [04:22] | like putting out forest fires, and flying around, and making other stuff fly around. | 可以扑灭森林大火啦,到处飞行啦 要不就是可以让其他的东西到处乱飞 |
| [04:27] | i can’t fly around, ok? | 我可不会飞,知道吗 |
| [04:29] | i can’t do anything. | 我一事无成 |
| [04:31] | that’s not true. | 这话你说的不对 |
| [04:33] | no one can read a map ke you. | 除了你,这里没有人可以看懂地图 |
| [04:35] | i can’t read at all. | 别说读了,我都根本看不见 |
| [04:37] | yeah, and who keeps us laughing with sarcastic comments all the time? | 没错啊,你说的那些挖苦人的话 不知给我们带来了多少欢笑 |
| [04:40] | i mean, lo at katara’s hair, right? | 你就说说卡塔拉的头发吧,咋样 |
| [04:43] | what’s up with that? | 你给整两句批判批判? |
| [04:44] | what? | 啥? |
| [04:45] | what’s wrong with my hair? | 啥? 我的头发咋的啦? |
| [04:46] | nothing, i was just trying to… | 没啥啊,我不是想… |
| [04:48] | sokka: look, i appreciat the effort, but the fact is | 我知道你们想让我好过一点,不过事实是 |
| [04:51] | each of you is so amazing and so special, and i’m not. | 你们每个人都很棒很独特,只有我不是 |
| [04:57] | i’m just the guy in the group who’s regular. | 我是团队中垫底的普通人 |
| [05:03] | i’m sorry you’re feeling so down, but i hope yoknow none of us see you that way. | 抱歉让你心情如此低落 不过希望你能明白,大家都是十分看好你的 |
| [05:10] | i know something that’s gonna ma you feel better. | 我知道怎样能让你心情好起来 |
| [05:12] | you do? | 真的吗? |
| [05:14] | shopping. | 购物啦 |
| [05:16] | maybe a little something to rnvigorate my battling. | 没准有啥东西能够点燃我的士气 |
| [05:21] | hey, how about these? | 嘿,双截棍咋样? |
| [05:22] | hi-ya! | |
| [05:24] | “smack-a-dacka-doo!” | 呼呼哈嘿,快使用双截棍 |
| [05:30] | aang: what do you think? | 看我这身装备咋样? |
| [05:31] | pretty slick, huh? | 很炫吧,对不? |
| [05:35] | all i need to complete the outfit is a wind sword. | 就差一把疾风剑了 |
| [05:38] | what’s a wind sword? | 啥是疾风剑啊? |
| [05:39] | it’s where i get a sword handle | 就是我手中握一个剑把 |
| [05:41] | and then i just swing this around and bend air out like a blade. | 当我挥舞之时,就可以御气成剑 |
| [05:47] | yeah, nice. | 是哈,不错 |
| [05:52] | i’ll jt ick to what i got. | 我还是立足现状吧 |
| [06:19] | ooh. | |
| [06:21] | that’s what sokka’s talking about. | 这才是索卡想要的哩 |
| [06:23] | man: you have a good eye. | 你的眼光不错嘛 |
| [06:24] | that’s an original from piandao | 那可是由“劈黯道”亲手打制的 |
| [06:26] | the greate sword master and sword mar in fire nation history. | 他是火宗有史以来最优秀的剑客和铸剑师 |
| [06:29] | he lives in the big castle up the road from here. | 山上的庄园就是他的居所 |
| [06:32] | that’s it. | 有了 |
| [06:34] | that’s what you needed all along, sokka. | 索卡,这不就是你一直所要的吗 |
| [06:36] | a sword? | 一柄剑? |
| [06:37] | not the sword. | 一柄剑? 不是剑 |
| [06:38] | a master. | 是给你找个师傅 |
| [06:40] | we’ve all had masters to help us get better. | 我都是在拜师之后,武艺才得到精进的 |
| [06:42] | you should see if you can study with piandao. | 我想你应该拜 “劈黯道” 为师 |
| [06:44] | that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
| [06:46] | i could’ve never gotten to where i am without master pakku. | 要不是帕库师傅的点拨 我的御水术根本达不到现在的水平 |
| [06:49] | everyone needs a teacher. | 每个人都需要一位导师 |
| [06:50] | i learned from badger moles. | 我是从獾鼠那儿学会的御土术 |
| [06:53] | they don’t talk, but they’re still od teachers. | 它们虽然不言不语的,不过却是不错的师傅 |
| [06:55] | it would be nice to be a master swordfighter. | 能成为一名剑客一定很帅 |
| [07:00] | all right, i’ll talk to him. | 好吧,我这就去拜师 |
| [07:27] | can i help you? | 你有啥事吗? |
| [07:30] | i’ve come to train with the master. | 我来这儿是想拜到大师门下学习剑术 |
| [07:32] | you should know the master turns almost everyone away. | 你应该知道,大师收徒的条件是十分严格的 |
| [07:36] | what did you bring him to prove your worth? | 你说你是可塑之材,有什么凭证吗? |
| [07:38] | well, uh… | 那个,呃… |
| [07:41] | right. | 算了 |
| [07:42] | let’s get this over with. | 这步咱们省了吧 |
| [07:55] | master, my name is sokka, and i wish to be instructed in the way of the sword. | 大师,敝人索卡,我希望能够拜您为师研习剑术 |
| [07:59] | piandao: sokka. | 索卡 |
| [08:01] | that’s an unusual name. | 这名字很少见嘛 |
| [08:03] | oh, uh, really? | 哦,呃,是吗? |
| [08:04] | uh, where i come from, the fire nation colonies | 呃,我来自火宗的殖民地 |
| [08:07] | it’s a pretty normal name, for fire nation colonials. | 在我们那儿这个名字很普遍的 |
| [08:11] | piandao: let me guess. | 这么说 |
| [08:12] | you’ve come hundreds of miles from your little village | 你肯是从你的村庄不远万里至此 |
| [08:15] | where you’re the best swordsman in town | 你是你们那里数一数二的剑客 |
| [08:18] | and you think you deserve to learn from the master. | 你自以为理应受到本大师的指点,对不 |
| [08:21] | well, actually, i’ve been all over the world. | 那个,事实上,我已经走遍了天下 |
| [08:24] | piandao: yep, here we go. | 是吗,接着说 |
| [08:26] | i have a lot to learn. | 不过有一件事我可以肯定,就是我要学习的还有很多 |
| [08:30] | you’re not doing a very good job of selling yourself. | 看来你不太善于推销自己 |
| [08:34] | i know. | 没错 |
| [08:36] | your butler told me that when i met you, i would have to prove worth | 您的管家告诉我,当我见到您时需要证明我的实力 |
| [08:39] | but the truth is, i don’t know if i am worthy. | 不过事实是,我并不知道自己是否配拜您为师 |
| [08:42] | hm, i see. | 嗯,我知道了 |
| [08:44] | wellthen, let’s find out together how worthy you are. | 这样吧,光说不练嘴把式,咱们一试便知 |
| [08:52] | i will train you. | 我会收你为徒的 首先你必须把剑视为你自己的一种延伸 |
| [08:59] | the first thing you must learn is that your weapon is an extension of yourself. | |
| [09:05] | you must think of it as another part of your own body. | 必须把它当成是自己身体的一部分 |
| [09:09] | like a second head. | 就像又长了一个头 |
| [09:11] | well, more like an extra-long, really sharp arm. | 其实,它更像是一条更长更锋利的手臂 |
| [09:16] | the sword is a simple tool, but in the hands of a master | 剑是个简单的武器,不过在大师的手中 |
| [09:20] | it becomes the most versatile of weapons, and just as the imagination is limitless | 它便可幻化成无所不能的神器 可以随心所欲,呼风唤雨 |
| [09:26] | so too are the possibilities of the sword. | 所以剑是一种可塑性极强的武器 |
| [09:30] | aang: what should we do today? | 今天咱们该干啥哩? |
| [09:33] | i’m tapped out. | 我都无聊死了 |
| [09:35] | i already picked my toes, twice. | 我都已经锉了两遍脚趾头了 |
| [09:37] | twice? | 两次? |
| [09:38] | the first time was for cleaning, but the second time’s just for the sweet picking sensation. | 第一遍是为了清洁,不过 第二遍纯粹是为了享受那个过程 |
| [09:44] | sokka’s been in charge of the schedule. | 一向都是索卡负责安排日程的 |
| [09:46] | i’m not sure what we should be doing. | 没了他都不知道该干啥了 |
| [09:47] | plus, it’s so hot today. | 再说,今天真的太热了 |
| [09:50] | how hot is it? | 能有多热? |
| [09:52] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [09:53] | real hot? | 相当的热? |
| [09:54] | it’s so hot, it’s so hot, momo is shedding like appa. | 很热很热,热得模模都像阿柏一样脱毛了 |
| [10:01] | huh, huh? | |
| [10:04] | i guess the jokes don’t run in the family. | 你咋就没能遗传你们家的幽默感呢 |
| [10:07] | katara: oh, everyone’s a critic. | 噢,大家咋都那么挑剔呢 |
| [10:22] | the warrior practices a variety of arts to keep his mind sharp and fluid. | 正所谓艺多不压身,学习其他的技艺 可以保持思维敏捷而顺畅 |
| [10:26] | the first you will learn is calligraphy. | 你首先要学的就是书法 |
| [10:29] | write your name. | 写下你的名字 |
| [10:31] | writing my name will make me a better swordsman? | 写名字就能成为好剑客了吗? |
| [10:34] | when you write your name, you stamp the paper with your identity | 见字如见人,从纸上写下的名字就能看出你的品质 |
| [10:39] | you must learn to use your sword to stamp your identity on a battlefield. | 而御剑正如运笔一样,你必须 学会在剑招中体现你的本色 |
| [10:46] | remember, you cannot take back a stroke of the brush, or a stroke of the sword. | 记住,落笔不回,御剑亦是如此 |
| [10:56] | you are getting ink on your face. | 你把墨汁都弄到脸上了 |
| [10:59] | i am? | 是吗? |
| [11:01] | i am. | 有了 |
| [11:02] | so this is about putting my identity on the page, right? | 我要做的就是在纸上体现自我,对不? |
| [11:30] | landscape painting teaches a warrior to hold the lay of the land in his mind. | 写生可以让武士学会熟记地形于脑中的本领 |
| [11:38] | in battle, you only have an instant to take everything in. | 作战之时,可能只有片刻来记住一切 现在,把你看过的画下来 不许偷看 |
| [11:47] | now, paint it. | |
| [11:53] | and no peeking. | |
| [12:10] | sokka: i’m finished. | 我画完了 |
| [12:13] | you added a rainbow. | 你加了一条彩虹 |
| [12:15] | is that ok? | 不可以吗? |
| [12:25] | piandao: sokka. | 索卡 |
| [12:29] | concentrate on what you’re doing. | 作战时一定要集中精力 |
| [12:33] | rock gardening teaches the warrior to manipulate his surroundings | 岩石园艺可以让武士学会掌控周围的环境的本领 |
| [12:37] | and use them to his advantage. | 并学会善用天时地利 |
| [12:39] | hm, manipulate them to my advantage. | 嗯,善用天时地利? |
| [12:44] | oh. | |
| [12:59] | ah. | |
| [13:06] | hey, would you mind grabbing a cold drink for m | 嘿,麻烦你给我拿杯冷饮行不 |
| [13:09] | i’ll take a slice of lemon in mine, please. | 拜托给我也拿一杯,里面加片柠檬 |
| [13:50] | what’s going on in there? | 你在里面折腾啥呢? |
| [13:57] | crazy old man. | 疯老头 |
| [14:05] | katara: so where are we going next? | 咱们接下来该去哪儿了? |
| [14:07] | we’re starting from here. | 咱们从这儿出发 |
| [14:10] | no, we’re over on this island. | 不对,咱们在这个岛上 |
| [14:12] | you noodle-brains don’t know what you’re doing. | 你们两个糨糊脑袋,肯定不知道自己在干啥呢吧 |
| [14:15] | i miss sokka. | 我好想索卡啊 |
| [14:16] | ooh, i got one. | 哦,有了 |
| [14:18] | if you miss him so much, why don’t you marry him? | 既然你这么想他,干嘛不嫁给他呢? |
| [14:29] | piandao: you’ve had a good first day of training. | 你第一天的修行做的不错 |
| [14:32] | i have? | 真的吗? |
| [14:33] | but i thought i messed up every single thing we worked on. | 我觉得我好像把每件事都给搞砸了 |
| [14:36] | you messed things up in a very special way. | 不过你搞砸的方式都很特别 |
| [14:39] | you are ready for a real sword. | 你已经具备配真剑的资格了 |
| [14:43] | are you giving me one of yours? | 这么说你要送我一柄您的剑喽? |
| [14:44] | no. | 答错 |
| [14:46] | your sword must be an extension of yourself | 你的剑必须是你自己的延伸 |
| [14:50] | so tomorw, you will make your own sword. | 所以明日,你就自己铸剑吧 |
| [15:02] | choosing the correct material the most important step in crafting a sword. | 对于铸剑来说,选材最为重要 |
| [15:06] | you must trust your steel with your life. | 你今后要与这材料作出的剑生死相依 |
| [15:09] | choose carefully. | 所以一定要挑仔细了 师傅,可否让我离开一下 带些特殊的材料回来铸我的剑 |
| [15:15] | master, would it be possible for me to leave and bring back a special material for my sword? | |
| [15:22] | i wouldn’t have it any other way. | 你自己斟酌吧 |
| [15:28] | sokka’s coming. | 索卡来了 |
| [15:29] | hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
| [15:30] | what are you doing? | 你们过的咋样啊? |
| [15:31] | aang: sokka? | 索卡? 你回来了 |
| [15:32] | to: you’re back. | 索卡? 你回来了 |
| [15:33] | we missed you so much. | 我们真是太想你了 |
| [15:35] | say something funny. | 说点搞笑的 |
| [15:36] | funny how? | 要多搞笑? |
| [15:40] | what’s the deal? | 他们这是抽哪门子风啊? |
| [15:42] | i don’t know. | 不晓得 |
| [15:43] | they missed you or something. | 可能就是想你了呗 |
| [15:45] | i didn’t care. | 我无所谓 |
| [15:47] | thanks. | 谢了 |
| [15:47] | that warms my heart. | 你们可真窝心啊 |
| [15:49] | anyway, i need some help. | 言归正传,我需要你们帮忙 |
| [16:27] | who’s this? | 这些人是谁啊? |
| [16:28] | oh, these are my friends. | 哦,他们都是我的死党 |
| [16:30] | just other good fire nation folks. | 也都是火宗的好儿女 |
| [16:33] | do you think we can make a sword out of a meteorite? | 您觉得我们可以用这陨石铸剑吗? |
| [16:36] | we’ll make a sword unlike any other in the world. | 这剑一定会举世无双的 |
| [17:38] | sokka, when you first arrived, you were so unsure. | 索卡,你初到这儿时,十分的不自信 |
| [17:43] | you even seemed down on yourself. | 甚至有点自卑 |
| [17:45] | but i saw something in you right away. | 不过现在的你自信了许多 |
| [17:48] | i saw a heart as strong as a lion turtle, and twice as g | 现在你的心胸,估计就连狮龟也会自愧不如的 |
| [17:52] | and as we trained, it wasn’t your skills that impressed me. | 在你修炼的这些时日,令我印象深刻的不是你的技艺 |
| [17:57] | no, it certainly wasn’t your skills. | 没错,你的武艺还欠些火候 |
| [18:02] | you showed something beyond that. | 不过你却将超越技艺的东西展现在我的眼前 |
| [18:05] | creativity, versatility, intelligence. | 富有创造力,能够随机应变,而且聪慧机敏 |
| [18:11] | these are the traits that define a great swordsman | 这些品质无疑是伟大的剑客所必需具备的 |
| [18:13] | and these are the traits that define you. | 而你却将它们集于一身 |
| [18:17] | you told me you didn’t know if you were rthy | 你曾跟我说过,你不知自己是否配成为一名剑客 |
| [18:22] | but i believe that you are more worthy than any man i have ever trained. | 我现在可以答复你,你是 我所有的徒弟中最优秀的一位 |
| [18:31] | i’m sorry, master. | 对不起,师傅 |
| [18:33] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
| [18:34] | i am not worthy. | 我不配 |
| [18:36] | i’m not who you think i am. | 我没有你想的那么好 |
| [18:38] | i’m not from the fire nation. | 我并不是火宗人 |
| [18:39] | i’m from the southern water tribe. | 我来自南方水族 |
| [18:41] | i lied so that i could learn swordsmanship from you. | 我是为了能够学到您的武艺才撒谎的 |
| [18:45] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 那我也要对不起了 |
| [18:46] | i’m sorry, too. | 对不起 那我也要对不起了 |
| [18:52] | no, this is my fight, alone. | 不,这场仗我要独自面对 |
| [19:01] | you used to be the pride of the fire nation. | 你曾是烈火国的骄傲 |
| [19:04] | our top general, the dragon of the west. | 护国大将军,响当当的“西方神龙”啊 |
| [19:07] | now, look at you. | 现在,再看看你 看看你都变成啥样了 |
| [20:05] | piandao: excellent. | 不错嘛 |
| [20:07] | using your superior agility against an older opponent. | 充分的运用了你年轻敏捷的优势 |
| [20:10] | smart. | 聪明 |
| [20:27] | piandao: good use of train. | 地形利用的不错 |
| [20:29] | fighting from the high ground. | 孺子可教也 |
| [20:55] | yes, use your surrouings. | 不错,善用周围的事物 |
| [20:59] | make them fight for you. | 让它们成为你的帮手 |
| [21:16] | very resourceful. | 小鬼很机智嘛 |
| [21:49] | excellent work, sokka. | 索卡,打得好 |
| [21:58] | i think i’m a little old to be fighting the avatar. | 我都这把年纪了,就不跟神通支把了 |
| [22:03] | how did you know? | 您是怎么知道的? |
| [22:04] | oh, i’ve been around a while. | 哦,我偶尔也会到处游历一番 |
| [22:07] | you pick things up. | 想不知道你们的事都难 |
| [22:08] | of course, i knew from the beginning that sokka was water tribe. | 当然啦,一开始我就知道索卡是水族的了 |
| [22:11] | you might want to think of a better fire nation cover name. | 下回你最好找个好点的假名 |
| [22:16] | try “lee.” | 李 这个名字就不错 |
| [22:17] | there’s a million lees. | 叫李的人一把一把的 (应该跟祖寇好好学学,人家的假名就是李) 不过你怎么会肯收水族的人为徒呢? |
| [22:22] | the way of the sword doesn’t belong to any one nation. | 剑术哪有国界之分 |
| [22:25] | knowledge of the arts belongs to us all. | 武艺的传承是全天下的责任 |
| [22:31] | soa, you must continue your training on your own. | 索卡,今后的修行就要靠你自己了 |
| [22:37] | if you stay on this path, i know that one day | 只要你能持之以恒,终有一日 |
| [22:40] | you will becoman even greater master than i am. | 你会成为比我还优秀的一代宗师的 |
| [22:52] | wait. | 等等 |
| [22:54] | the master wanted you to have this, as something to remember him by. | 大师说要把这个给你,给你留个念相 |
| [23:06] | it’s a pal sho tile. | 是个“牌手”棋子 |
| [23:08] | aang: the white lotus. | 白莲 |
| [23:09] | hm. | |
| [23:10] | katara: what does it mean? | 它有什么意义吗? |
| [23:11] | i have no idea. | 不晓得 |
| [23:16] | ooh, that reminds me. | 哦,倒是提醒我了 |
| [23:18] | toph, i thought you might like this | 托芙,这个给你吧 |
| [23:19] | since you’ve probably never had a chance to bend space earth before. | 你之前肯定没对外太空的土用过御术吧 |
| [23:23] | sweet. | 太帅了 |
| [23:24] | check this out. | 让你们见识见识 |
| [23:30] | you know, i don’t think there’s such a thing as “space earth.” | 依我看,根本就没有什么所谓的“外太空土”存在 |
| [23:33] | if it’s from space, then it’s not really earth. | 如果它真的是从外太空来的 又怎们能叫土呢 |
| [23:36] | sokka: must you ruin everything? | 你干嘛非要扫大家的兴不可? |
| [23:37] | katara: i can’t believe i missed you. | 真不敢相信我居然那么想你 |
| [23:39] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |