时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:31] | an airbender named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:33] | And although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:35] | He has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:47] | Previously on Avatar | |
[00:50] | ever since you joined us, you’ve been nothing but selfish and unhelpful. | 你身为组员却自私自利 丝毫没有为人民服务的精神 |
[00:54] | what? | 啥? |
[00:54] | look here, sugar queen. | 听好了,甜心小姐 |
[00:56] | i gave up everything i had so that i could teach aang earthbending | 我放弃了荣华富贵,就为了教安昂御土术 |
[01:01] | so don’t you talk to me about being selfish. | 你没资格跟我讲什么“自私自利” |
[01:04] | the avatar is alive. | 神通还活着 |
[01:06] | i want you to find him, and end him. | 我要你找到他,送他上西天 |
[01:10] | sokka: this is crazy. | 俺的娘啊 |
[01:12] | how can i beat a guy who blows things up with his mind? | 那家伙光用头就可以把东西炸上天,咱们肯定打不过 |
[01:15] | aang: We can | 咱们能行 第三卷 火 第七回 亡命徒 |
[01:36] | how could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我? |
[01:38] | you betrayed me. | 你居然出卖我 |
[01:39] | you brought this on yourself. | 你这是自找的 |
[01:42] | i had no choice. | 我别无选择 三天前… |
[02:04] | ok, i’m ready for some training. | 好了,我已经准备好开始今天的修行了 |
[02:25] | good job, twinkle-toes. visualize, then attack. | 干得好,亮脚趾,仔细“观察”,然后攻击 |
[02:32] | maybe you should take your own advice, toph. | 拓芙,你的那些说教还是留给自己吧 |
[02:34] | toph: what’s the matter? | 你又咋了? |
[02:36] | can’t handle some dirt, madame fussy britches? | 你连个小土块也摆不平吗,挑剔鬼? |
[02:42] | oh, sorry, did i splash you, mud slug? | 哦,对不起啊,我的水溅到你了吗,懒泥猴 |
[02:55] | are we taking a break? | 咱们要休息一下吗? |
[02:59] | sneak attack! | 偷袭! |
[03:01] | sokka, sneak attacks don’t work if you yell it out loud. | 索卡,偷袭哪有像你那样大喊大叫的 |
[03:08] | hungry for a mud pie? | 想吃个烂泥派吗? |
[03:12] | i’ll give you a mud pie. | 想吃就给你一个 |
[03:21] | uh, guys, i thought we were supposed to be training me. | 呃,伙计们,你们不是应该指导我修行吗? |
[03:24] | very well, pupil. | 没错,徒儿 |
[03:27] | i believe we’ve had enough training for today. | 我看今天修行就到此结束吧 |
[03:30] | while katara cleans up, let’s go have some fun. | 就让卡塔拉梳洗打扮去吧,咱们出去找点乐子 |
[03:34] | -yes! -yeah! | -好啊! -棒! |
[03:45] | sokka: look at all those messenger hawks. | 这儿有好多信鹰啊 |
[03:48] | you know, i’ve been thinking about getting one for myself. | 其实,我一直在考虑自己也养上一只 |
[03:51] | that way, i wouldn’t have to talk to anyone. | 那样的话,我就不用和其他人交谈了 |
[03:53] | i could just send them messages. | 只要让信鹰帮我送信就行了 |
[03:55] | i got to say, i like the idea of not talking to you. | 那可太好了,终于不用和你讲话了 |
[03:59] | so, guys, what are we gonna get with our last silver piece? | 那么,伙计们,只剩最后一块银币了 咱们该怎么花啊 |
[04:02] | we can get more money. | 我们可以再赚些钱 |
[04:06] | right there. | 就在那儿 |
[04:15] | this is where you seeing people are at a disadvantage. | 玩这个游戏时,能看见的人就没有什么优势了 |
[04:18] | everyone guesses wrong because the dealer moves the rock at the last minute | 他们根本不可能猜对,因为庄主 总是在最后一颗把石子移走了 |
[04:22] | but i can feel it with my earthbending. | 不过用我的御土术,想猜错都难 |
[04:37] | you there. | 我说你们 |
[04:39] | want to play a friendly game? | 想来玩一局吗? |
[04:41] | how could i possibly play? | 我怎么能玩呢? |
[04:43] | i’m blind. | 我是个盲人 |
[04:45] | you don’t have to see to be lucky. | 这游戏不靠眼力,靠的是运气 |
[05:13] | “flamey-o,” toph. | 真有你的,拓芙 |
[05:14] | dealer: wow, fancy guessing. | 哇哦,猜的很准嘛 |
[05:16] | you are amazing at this. | 看来你今天运气不错 |
[05:19] | would you like to make the game a little more interesting? | 想不想玩得更有趣些啊? 怎么个有趣法啊? |
[05:25] | well, let’s say you toss in your friend’s fine sword there. | 那个,咱们就赌你朋友的那把宝剑吧 |
[05:29] | then i’ll put up 20 silver pieces against it, and that’s more interesting. | 我输得话就给你20银币,这样玩才刺激嘛 |
[05:35] | i’ll do it for 40 silver pieces. | 要是40个银币我就干 |
[05:38] | forty silver pieces it is. | 40就40 |
[06:01] | sorry, little lady, but… | 对不起啊,小女士,不过… |
[06:05] | i won! | 我赢了! |
[06:15] | where did you guys get the money to buy all this stuff? | 怎么买了这么多东西,你们上哪弄得钱啊? |
[06:20] | toph got us money. | 是拓芙赚来的 |
[06:22] | she scammed one of those guys in town who moves the shells around all sneaky-like. | 她耍了镇上的一个老千 那小子总是使诈偷偷移动石子 |
[06:26] | she used earthbending to win the game. | 拓芙用她的御土术赢了那人 |
[06:29] | classic. | 简直是太经典了 |
[06:30] | ah, so she cheated. | 哈,这么说她作弊喽 |
[06:31] | hey, i only cheated because he was cheating. | 嘿,是他出千在先的 |
[06:34] | i cheated a cheater. | 我骗了个骗子而已 |
[06:35] | what’s wrong with that? | 有什么不对? |
[06:37] | i’m just saying, this isn’t something we should make a habit of doing. | 我只是想说,我们不应该染上那种习气的 |
[06:40] | why? | 为啥? |
[06:41] | because it’s fun, and you hate fun? | 因为那很有趣,而你却讨厌有趣的事,是吗? |
[06:44] | i don’t hate fun. | 我也很喜欢有趣的事啊 |
[06:47] | see? | 看见了吗? |
[06:47] | fun. | 多有趣啊 |
[06:51] | katara, i’ll personally make you an avatar promise | 卡塔拉,我以降世神通的名声担保 |
[06:54] | that we won’t make a habit of doing these scams. | 我们再也不会沾染那些欺诈的事了 |
[08:24] | guys, i think these scams have gone far enough. | 伙计们,我想你们应该收手了 |
[08:27] | if you keep doing them, something bad is gonna happen. | 如果你们再这样下去的话,迟早会捅篓子的 |
[08:29] | could you for once stop being such a sourpuss and just lighten up? | 你就不能不唠唠叨叨的吗,放轻松 |
[08:33] | oh, i’m sorry. | 哦,对不起哟 |
[08:35] | you think i should be more like you? | 你觉得我应该像你那样才对吗? |
[08:37] | like some wild child? | 跟个野孩子似的 |
[08:39] | yeah, maybe. | 没错啊 |
[08:40] | maybe then, you’d see how great we have it. | 没准转变之后,你就能明白我们现在有多爽了 |
[08:43] | i mean, look at us. | 我说,你看看我们 |
[08:44] | we’re traveling around the world, making easy money | 我们游历天下,轻松赚钱 |
[08:46] | having fun, with no parents to tell us what to do. | 随心享乐,没有父母在身边唠里唠叨的 |
[08:49] | ah, i see. | 哈,我知道了 |
[08:51] | you’re acting like this because of your parents. | 你是因为你的父母才这样做的 |
[08:54] | whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[08:55] | they were controlling over you, so you ran away, and now you act like your parents don’t exist. | 你们家教太严,所以你离家出走了 假装你的父母好像不存在似的 |
[08:59] | you act like you hate them, but you don’t. | 你表现出你很恨他们,其实不然 |
[09:02] | you just feel guilty. | 那样做只是为了掩饰你的愧疚 |
[09:04] | i do hate them. | 我的确恨他们 |
[09:05] | i don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[09:07] | i think you miss them. | 你一定很想他们 |
[09:08] | but you just don’t want to deal with that, so instead, you act like this crazy person. | 不过你不愿意面对,反而选择了逃避 把自己伪装成个疯丫头一样 |
[09:13] | look, i ran away to help aang. | 我离家出走是为了帮助安昂 |
[09:15] | you know what? | 是吗? |
[09:16] | it doesn’t matter. | 咱先撂下那个不提 |
[09:17] | these scams put us all at risk, and we don’t need that. | 你们那些欺诈行为太危险了,不要自找麻烦了 |
[09:20] | we’ve already got some third-eyed freak after us. | 光是那个三眼怪人就够我们忙活的了 |
[09:22] | speaking of that third-eyed freak | 说起那个三眼怪人 |
[09:24] | i think i’ve come up with a name for him. | 我想起一个名字觉得很配他 |
[09:27] | what do you think of “sparky-sparky boom man”? | “闪闪爆炸男”这个名字咋样? |
[09:30] | just think about it. | 不错吧 |
[09:33] | we have enough money. | 我们的钱足够多了 |
[09:34] | you need to stop this. | 你们应该赶快收手 |
[09:36] | i’ll stop when i want to stop, and not when you tell me. | 我想不干的时候自然会收手 不用你来告诉我该怎么做 |
[09:48] | speaking of money, i’m off to spend some. | 对了,我正要去花钱买点东西哩 |
[09:50] | see you guys later. | 回见了您呐 |
[09:58] | hawky, welcome to team avatar. | 小鹰鹰,欢迎加入神通团队 |
[10:00] | my name’s sokka, and i’m your new owner | 我叫索卡,你的新主人 |
[10:02] | and as such i should warn you that there’s already a lemur in our group | 咱们丑话先说在头里,我们团队里已经有一只狐猴了 |
[10:06] | so i don’t want to see any fighting. | 可别让我看见你俩打架啊 |
[10:09] | good “wittle” messenger hawky. | 小鹰鹰,你真的好乖啊 |
[10:11] | who’s got pretty feathers? | 是谁的羽毛最好看啊? |
[10:20] | you’re right, hawky. | 你说的对,小鹰鹰 |
[10:21] | this is bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[10:37] | toph, when i was in town, i found something that you’re not gonna like. | 拓芙,你猜我在镇上看见什么了,你一定不会喜欢的 |
[10:41] | well, it sounds like a sheet of paper | 那个,听起来好像是一页纸啊 |
[10:43] | but i guess you’re referring to what’s on the sheet of paper. | 你肯定指的是纸上写的东西吧 |
[10:46] | it’s a wanted poster, of you. | 这是一张你的通缉令 |
[10:49] | they’ve nicknamed you “the runaway.” | 他们管你叫“亡命徒” |
[10:52] | a wanted poster. | 通缉令 |
[10:53] | that’s so great. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:55] | the runaway. | “亡命徒” |
[10:56] | i love my new nickname. | 这个新绰号我太喜欢了 |
[10:57] | is there a picture of me? | 上面有我的画像吗? |
[10:58] | does it look good? | 画得好看不? |
[11:03] | well, yeah, actually, it does look pretty good. | 那个,呃,事实上画得相当不错哩 (那个画像颇有索卡的画风,呵呵) |
[11:05] | but toph, you’re missing the point. | 不过拓芙,那并不是和重点 |
[11:07] | maybe katara was right. | 也许卡塔拉说的对 |
[11:09] | these scams are drawing too much attention to us. | 咱们做的那些事是有点太招摇了 |
[11:11] | don’t be such a worrywart like your sister. | 不要像你姐姐那样杞人忧天 |
[11:14] | think of it this way. | 往好处想想 |
[11:15] | now you have plenty of money to help with the invasion plan. | 现在你有足够的钱来资助侵入计划 |
[11:18] | well, that is true. | 那个,那倒没错 |
[11:20] | i had this idea of making armor for appa. | 我还可以为阿柏做一套盔甲 |
[11:24] | here’s a little extra so you can get yourself a nice map of the fire nation. | 这些钱给你了,你可以买张好点的烈火国地图 |
[11:30] | you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[11:30] | make it an atlas. | 买个地图集算了 |
[11:32] | i do like expensive atlases. | 昂贵的地图集我最喜欢了 |
[11:35] | of course you do, and that’s why this wanted poster is going to stay our little secret. | 你当然会喜欢了,作为交换 千万不要把通缉令的事告诉给其他人 |
[11:44] | sokka, tell me you didn’t buy a bird. | 索卡,不是吧,你居然买了个鸟 |
[11:47] | not just a bird. | 这个不是一般的鸟 |
[11:49] | a messenger bird. | 是只信鹰 |
[11:50] | now we can send messages all over the world, even to gran-gran. | 现在世界上的任何角落 都能受到咱们的信息,就连姥姥那儿也行 |
[11:54] | wow, how does it work? | 哇哦,那你怎样才能让它送信呢? |
[11:56] | hm, uh, i never actually thought about that. | 嗯,呃,我还没有考虑过这个问题 |
[12:00] | hawky, gran-gran, south pole. | 小鹰鹰,收信人姥姥,地点南极 |
[12:05] | i think he gets it. | 我想它肯定明白了 |
[12:08] | hawky, make nice. | 小鹰鹰,乖点啊 |
[12:10] | bad hawky. | 坏鹰鹰 |
[12:19] | well, look who decided to join us. | 哦,看看谁回来啦 |
[12:22] | where have you two been? | 你俩疯到哪去啦? |
[12:23] | off scamming again? | 又去耍老千了? |
[12:24] | yes, we were. | 是啊,没错 |
[12:27] | and i suppose you don’t think what you’re doing is dangerous at all? | 你难道不知道你做的事有多危险吗? |
[12:30] | no, i don’t. | 不会啊 |
[12:31] | really? | 真的吗? |
[12:32] | yes, really. | 是的,当然 |
[12:34] | well then, what’s this? | 那么,这个又是啥啊? |
[12:37] | i don’t know. | 我上哪知道去 |
[12:38] | i mean, seriously, what’s with you people? | 说真的,你们这群人到底是怎么了? |
[12:40] | i’m blind. | 我可是个盲人啊 |
[12:42] | it’s a wanted poster of you. | 这是一张你的通缉令 |
[12:44] | the runaway. | “亡命徒” |
[12:45] | is that what you’re called now? | 这是你的新绰号喽? |
[12:46] | are you proud of this? | 你以此为傲喽? |
[12:48] | where did you get that? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[12:49] | it doesn’t matter where i got it. | 你管我在哪儿拿的呢 |
[12:50] | the fact is… | 事实是… |
[12:51] | you went through my stuff. | 你居然翻我的东西 |
[12:52] | you had no right. | 你没有权利这么做 |
[12:54] | your stuff was messy, and i was just straightening up | 你的东西扔的满哪都是,我只是帮你整理整理 |
[12:56] | and i happened to stumble across it. | 我是凑巧才发现它的 |
[12:58] | that’s a lie. | 瞎说 |
[13:00] | you’re lying, katara. | 你在撒谎,卡塔拉 |
[13:01] | fine, it’s a lie, but you’ve been so out of control lately | 好吧,我承认,不过你最近太放肆了 |
[13:06] | i knew something was up. | 我就知道出事了 |
[13:08] | i knew you were hiding something, and you were. | 我就知道你隐瞒了什么,的确被我猜着了 |
[13:10] | don’t you walk away from me while i’m talking to you. | 你给我回来,我正跟你说话呢 |
[13:13] | oh, really, mom? | 哦,真的吗,老妈? |
[13:14] | or what are you going to do? | 你能拿我咋样啊? |
[13:15] | send me to my room? | 要关我禁闭不成? |
[13:17] | i wish i could. | 我真希望我能 |
[13:18] | well, you can’t, because you’re not my mom and you’re not their mom. | 哼,你想都别想 你不是我老妈,也休想做他们的老妈 |
[13:23] | i never said i was. | 我从来也没想当啊 |
[13:24] | no, but you certainly act like it. | 还用说嘛,你做的那些事证明了一切 |
[13:27] | you think it’s your job to boss everyone around, but it’s not. | 你以为你可以对我们发号施令,你错了 |
[13:29] | you’re just a regular kid like the rest of us, so stop acting like you can tell me what to do. | 你跟我们一样,只不过是个普通小孩而已 所以不要再对我们呼来喝去的了 |
[13:35] | i can do whatever i want. | 我想干啥就干啥 |
[13:37] | i don’t act that way. | 我可不像你说的那样 |
[13:40] | sokka, do i act motherly? | 索卡,你也认同拓芙的说法吗? |
[13:42] | hey, i’m staying out of this one. | 嘿,干嘛要把我也扯进去 |
[13:44] | what do you think, aang? | 你怎么看,安昂? |
[13:45] | do i act like a mom? | 我有装老妈吗? |
[13:47] | well, i… | 那个,我… |
[13:48] | stop rubbing your eye and speak clearly when you talk. | 别乱揉眼睛,说话清楚点,别支支吾吾的 |
[13:50] | yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[13:51] | i can’t be around you right now. | 在你身边我多一秒也待不下去了 |
[13:54] | well, i can’t be around you. | 是啊,我也不想看见你 |
[13:59] | i know, hawky. | 我知道,小鹰鹰 |
[14:00] | why can’t they just get along? | 她俩咋就不能好好相处呢? |
[14:07] | hey, aang, you want to test out my messenger hawk with me? | 嘿,安昂,想和我一同检验一下信鹰的性能吗? |
[14:10] | i’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:11] | sure. | 说来听听 |
[14:12] | i’m gonna send a note to katara and say it’s from toph, who wants to apologize. | 咱们送一封字条给卡塔拉 落款写拓芙,说她想要道歉 |
[14:17] | then everyone will be friends again. | 之后她们俩就可以冰释前嫌了 |
[14:19] | i got to say, sokka, you continue to impress me with your ideas. | 还真别说,索卡,关键时刻你总能想出好点子 |
[14:23] | eh, it’s a gift. | 呃,这是我的天赋 |
[14:26] | dear katara. | 亲爱的,卡塔拉 |
[14:29] | sorry for everything. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[14:31] | your friend, toph. | 你的朋友,拓芙 |
[14:45] | katara: i know this is from you, sokka. | 索卡,我知道是你写的 |
[14:47] | toph can’t write. | 拓芙根本就不会写字 |
[14:49] | ugh, you’re all driving me crazy. | 呃,你们都快把我给逼疯了 |
[14:53] | i can’t believe we forgot toph can’t write. | 咱们居然忘了拓芙不会写字 |
[14:55] | yep, we’re idiots. | 是啊,咱们真是白痴 |
[14:56] | i guess plan b is, we send a note to toph pretending it’s from katara. | 那咱们就用B计划吧 咱们就借卡塔拉之名发封信给拓芙 |
[15:01] | i think we’re gonna run into a similar problem. | 那还不是一样,拓芙又看不见 |
[15:04] | sorry, hawky. | 抱歉了,小鹰鹰 |
[15:05] | looks like i’m gonna have to do this without your help. | 看来这次你帮不上忙了 |
[15:07] | come on, we need to talk. | 来吧,咱俩找个地方唠唠 |
[15:20] | so let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:21] | you brought me out here to tell me your sister’s | 你拉我到这儿,是想告诉我你妹妹 |
[15:23] | not as annoying as i make her out to be. | 其实没有我想像的那么烦人 |
[15:25] | nah, she’s pretty much a pain. | 不是,她有时候真的是成烦人了 |
[15:28] | she’s always got to be right about everything | 她总觉得自己做的事是正确的 |
[15:31] | and she gets all bossy, and involved, and in your business. | 她习惯了发号施令,啥都想管,啥都想过问 |
[15:34] | toph: yeah, i don’t know how you can deal with it. | 是啊,真不知道你是怎么忍过来的 |
[15:37] | sokka: actually, in a way, i rely on it. | 事实上,从某种程度上 我很希望她能那么做 |
[15:40] | toph: i don’t understand. | 我这就不明白了 |
[15:41] | when our mom died, that was the hardest time in my life. | 老妈去世之时,是我这辈子最难熬的一段日子 |
[15:44] | our family was a mess, but katara, she had so much strength. | 我们的家中一团糟 但是卡塔拉,她十分的坚强 |
[15:50] | she stepped up and took on so much responsibility. | 她挺身而出,一人担起了家庭重担 |
[15:53] | she helped fill the void that was left by our mom. | 她担当起母亲所扮演的角色 |
[15:56] | i guess i never thought about that. | 我从来没考虑过那些 |
[15:59] | i’m gonna tell you something crazy. | 我说的你可能不会相信 |
[16:00] | i never told anyone this before | 这句话我之前也没对其他人讲过 |
[16:02] | but honestly, i’m not sure i can remember what my mother looked like. | 不过说实话,我已经记不得老妈的样子了 |
[16:07] | it really seems like, my whole life, katara’s been the one looking out for me. | 好像一直以来,一直都是卡塔拉在关心照顾我 |
[16:11] | she’s always been the one that’s there, and now | 在我需要时她总是在我的身边,现在 |
[16:15] | when i try to remember my mom, katara’s is the only face i can picture. | 当我试着回忆老妈的时候 脑海中浮现的只有卡塔拉的脸 |
[16:20] | toph: the truth is, sometimes katara does act motherly, but that’s not always a bad thing. | 其实,卡塔拉的确很爱发号施令 不过那也并不全是坏事 |
[16:26] | she’s compassionate and kind, and she actually cares about me. | 她热情而和善,她确实很关心我 |
[16:30] | you know, the real me. | 她更了解真实的我 |
[16:33] | that’s more than my own mom. | 就连我的母亲也做不到 |
[16:37] | don’t ever tell her i said any of this. | 别告诉她我跟你说过这些 |
[16:40] | hey, my lips are sealed. | 嘿,我的嘴紧得很 |
[16:50] | hi, toph. | 嘿,拓芙 |
[16:51] | um, i want to… | 呃,我想… |
[16:52] | katara, stop. | 卡塔拉,别说了 |
[16:53] | you don’t need to apologize. | 你不用道歉的 |
[16:55] | i was the one being stupid. | 都是我不好 |
[16:56] | these scams are out of control, and i’m done with them. | 我们之前干得有点过火了,我之后再也不干了 |
[17:00] | actually, i wasn’t going to apologize. | 事实上,我正要向你道歉来着 |
[17:03] | i was gonna say, i want to pull a scam with you. | 我想说,我想跟你去干上一票 |
[17:07] | what? | 啥? |
[17:08] | you want to pull a scam? | 你也想要出老千? |
[17:10] | not just any scam. | 那些小打小闹的事我可不做 |
[17:11] | the ultimate scam. | 要做咱就做大的 |
[17:14] | what do you say, toph? | 你说咋样啊,拓芙? |
[17:15] | just me and you. | 这回行动就咱俩去 |
[17:16] | one last go. | 再干最后一票 |
[17:18] | you in? | 一道来吗? |
[17:19] | you know i’m in. | 那还用说 |
[17:20] | now what’s this idea of yours? | 你到底是怎样打算的? |
[17:26] | The plan is simple. | 计划其实很简单 |
[17:28] | this wanted poster says you’re worth a lot of money | 通缉令上说抓到你会给一大笔赏金 |
[17:30] | 10 times more than you’ve made in all your scams | 比你们之前赚的十倍还要多 |
[17:33] | so i’m gonna turn you in and collect the reward. | 所以我假装出卖你,拿到赏金 |
[17:37] | then you metalbend yourself out of jail, and we’re on our way. | 你可以用你的御术逃出大牢,之后咱们就跑路 |
[17:44] | how could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我? |
[17:46] | you betrayed me. | 你居然出卖我 |
[17:49] | you brought this on yourself. | 你这是自作自受 |
[17:50] | i had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[17:58] | you did the right thing by turning in the runaway. | 做的好,你能举报“亡命徒”真的是大功一件 |
[18:01] | the right thing is its own reward. | 做正确的事本来就是一种褒奖 |
[18:04] | well, i’m happy to hear you say that. | 那个,很高兴你能这么想 |
[18:06] | but i still want the actual reward. | 不过最好还是给我点实际的奖励 |
[18:10] | of course. | 当然了 |
[18:11] | right this way. | 这边走 |
[18:26] | hey, what kind of cell is this? | 嘿,这是什么牢房啊? |
[18:28] | a wooden one. | 木牢房 |
[18:38] | that’s her. | 就是她 |
[18:40] | that’s the girl you were looking for. | 她就是你要找的女孩 |
[18:50] | do you think this scam of theirs should be taking this long? | 她们俩怎么走了这么长时间啊? |
[18:54] | i was just wondering the same thing. | 我也纳闷呢 |
[18:56] | we’d better check it out. | 咱们最好去看看 |
[18:58] | you two behave. | 你们两个家伙 |
[18:59] | appa’s in charge. | 老实点听阿柏的 |
[19:12] | wait, it’s a trap. | 等等,这是个陷阱 |
[19:14] | really? | 真的吗? |
[19:15] | no kidding. | 还用你说 |
[19:16] | is that why we’re sitting in a wooden cage right now? | 要不然咱们怎么会被关在这个木笼子里呢? |
[19:20] | gee, how’d you figure out it was a trap? | 这不是陷阱还能是啥? |
[19:22] | not for us, katara. | 卡塔拉,这陷阱不是为我们准备的 |
[19:24] | we’re the bait. | 我们只是诱饵 |
[19:25] | he wants aang. | 他要抓的是安昂 |
[19:28] | i can’t believe i was so stupid. | 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[19:30] | see, this is exactly why i’m against these scams. | 看吧,知道我为什么反对你们出老千了吧 |
[19:33] | i knew this would happen. | 我就知道会出事的 |
[19:34] | but this was your idea. | 不过这次可是你的主意 |
[19:37] | i know. | 我知道 |
[19:38] | i wanted to show you that i’m not so motherly. | 我是想让你知道我不是那种喜欢发号施令的人 |
[19:41] | i wanted to show you that i can have fun too. | 我也是个喜欢乐趣的人 |
[19:44] | katara, you are fun. | 卡塔拉,你并不乏味 |
[19:46] | if nothing else, you’re at least fun to argue with. | 其实跟你吵架也是一件很有趣的事 |
[19:50] | i know your relationship with your parents is complicated | 我知道你和你父母的关系很复杂 |
[19:53] | and i shouldn’t have said what i said. | 我之前不应该那样说你 |
[19:55] | it’s ok. | 没关系 |
[19:57] | i was really mad when you said that because, well, because maybe it’s true. | 我之前生气是因为你说的都是事实 |
[20:01] | i try not to think about it, but when i left, i probably really hurt them. | 我试着不去想,不过我的出走 一定深深的伤害了他们 |
[20:10] | where do you think they might be? | 你觉得她们会在哪儿呢? |
[20:12] | where do you think anyone is? | 这街上的人都去哪儿了? |
[20:27] | aang: sokka, watch out. | 索卡,小心 |
[20:30] | it’s sparky-sparky boom man. | 是“闪闪爆炸男” |
[20:33] | you know, i’m starting to think that name doesn’t quite fit. | 我开始觉得这个名字不怎么合适了 |
[20:45] | what are we gonna do? | 咱们该咋办? |
[20:46] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:47] | i wish we had some earth or water. | 要是有点土或者水就好了 |
[20:48] | we need bendables. | 咱们现在用不了御术 |
[20:49] | what about your meteor bracelet? | 你的流星手镯呢? |
[20:51] | you could make a saw. | 你可以把它做成锯嘛 |
[20:53] | i left it back at camp. | 我把它留在营地了 |
[20:54] | i was worried they would take it. | 我害怕被他们拿走 |
[21:07] | um, katara? | 嗯,卡塔拉? |
[21:09] | are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[21:10] | just fine. | 挺好的 |
[21:12] | well, what are you doing? | 那你在那儿干嘛呢? |
[21:13] | i’m making my own water. | 我要自己造些水出来 |
[21:22] | katara, you’re a genius. | 卡塔拉, 你真是个天才 |
[21:24] | a sweaty, stinky genius. | 一个满身臭汗的天才 |
[21:39] | this guy is too good. | 这家伙太厉害了 |
[21:41] | he shoots fire from his brain. | 他的大脑居然能喷火 |
[21:43] | we should split up. | 咱们最好分头走 |
[21:45] | he can’t chase us both. | 他不可能同时追两个人 |
[22:13] | aang, get up. | 安昂,快起来 |
[22:16] | toph: let’s get out of here. | 咱们快点离开这儿 |
[22:46] | hey, i got it. | 嘿,有了 |
[22:47] | the perfect name for that guy. | 终于想到该怎样叫他了 |
[22:49] | combustion man. | “烈焰男” |
[22:50] | good job, sokka. | 不错,索卡 |
[22:52] | now let’s get out of here before combustion man catches us. | 现在咱们最好在被“烈焰男”抓到之前,赶快离开这儿 |
[22:55] | sokka: see? | 看吧 |
[22:56] | it fits so well. | 我就知道这名字起的不错 |
[23:04] | well, i’m exhausted. | 啊,我累死了 |
[23:06] | hawky, how about you, buddy? | 小鹰鹰,你咋样 |
[23:08] | yeah, you’re such a lazy little bird. | 我就知道,你这只小懒鸟 |
[23:11] | katara, i need your help. | 卡塔拉,我需要你的帮忙 |
[23:15] | what is it, toph? | 怎么了,拓芙 |
[23:17] | i need you to write some things down for me. | 我想让你帮我写点东西 |
[23:19] | i want to send a letter to my parents. | 我想给爸妈寄封家书 |
[23:22] | i’ll be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[23:37] | sokka: hey, where’d hawky go? | 嘿,小鹰鹰这是去哪啊? |
[23:40] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |