时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water… | 水善国 |
[00:04] | earth… | 土强国 |
[00:06] | fire… | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | air. | 气和国 |
[00:10] | long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most | 然而在大家最需要他的时候 |
[00:25] | he vanished. | 他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed and my brother and i discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:31] | an airbender named aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:33] | and although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but i believe aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:47] | Previously on “avatar.” | |
[00:50] | you’re looking at the only waterbender in the whole south pole. | 我是南极水族唯一的御水师 |
[00:54] | this ship has haunted my tribe since gran-gran was a little girl. | 这艘船出现的时候,姥姥还是个小姑娘 |
[00:58] | it was part of the fire nation’s first attack. | 这是火族第一次进攻时留下的 |
[01:02] | The legends say the moon was the first waterbender. | 传说月亮是第一位御水师 |
[01:04] | our ancestors saw how it pushed and pulled the tides | 先人们亲眼目睹她是如何控制潮汐的 |
[01:08] | and learned how to do it themselves. | 慢慢的也学会了这个本领 |
[01:10] | I’ve always noticed my waterbending is stronger at night. | 难怪我总觉得我的御水术在夜晚时最强 |
[01:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[01:16] | I’m making my own water. | 我正让自己造些水出来 第三卷 火 第八回 傀儡师 |
[01:38] | Suddenly, they heard something down the hall, in the dark. | 突然,他们听到有什么东西在黑漆漆的大厅中倒下了 |
[01:41] | ooh… | 哦~~ |
[01:45] | it came into the torchlight. | 那东西正在向火光靠近 |
[01:48] | and they knew the blade of wing-fun was haunted! | 他们知道了永勋之剑出鞘了 |
[01:53] | ah-ah… | 啊~~~ |
[01:59] | I think I liked “the man with a sword for a hand” better. | 我还是喜欢“那个以剑为手的人”的故事 |
[02:02] | water tribe slumber parties must stink. | 水族的卧谈会肯定无聊极了 |
[02:05] | no, wait, i’ve got one. | 才不是,等等,我有个好段子 |
[02:07] | and this is a true southern water tribe story. | 这可是南极水族的真实故事 |
[02:10] | Is this one of those “a friend of my cousin | 你讲的该不是那些道听途说的 |
[02:12] | knew some guy that this happened to” story? | 八杆子打不着的亲戚的故事吧? |
[02:14] | No, it happened to mom. | 不是,这是老妈的亲身经历 |
[02:19] | One winter, when mom was a girl | 一年冬天,那时老妈还是个小姑娘 |
[02:22] | a snowstorm buried the whole village for weeks. | 大雪已经封庄几星期了 |
[02:25] | a month later, mom realized she hadn’t seen her friend nini since the storm. | 一个月后,老妈想起来自从风暴之后 就再也没见过她的朋友妮妮 |
[02:29] | so mom and some others went to check on nini’s family. | 所以老妈就想和其他人去妮妮家看看 |
[02:33] | when they got there, no one was home. | 可当他们到了那儿,连个人影也没见到 |
[02:35] | just a fire flickering in the fireplace. | 壁炉中的火忽闪忽灭的 |
[02:38] | while the men went out to search | 其他人出去继续寻找 |
[02:39] | mom stayed in the house. | 留下老妈看门 |
[02:40] | when she was alone, she heard a voice. | 就在这时,她听到了一个声音 |
[02:44] | “it’s so cold, and I can’t get warm.” | 怎么这么冷啊,我怎么就暖和不起来呢 |
[02:48] | mom turned and saw nini standing by the fire. | 老妈转过身,发现妮妮就站在壁炉旁 |
[02:52] | she was blue, like she was frozen. | 她浑身都是紫色的,看来是冻僵了 |
[02:54] | mom ran outside for help, but when every one came back | 老妈急忙跑出去找人帮忙,不过当大家都回来时 |
[02:58] | nini was gone. | 妮妮却不见了 |
[03:01] | Where’d she go? | 那她到哪儿去了呢? |
[03:02] | no one knows. | 没人知道 |
[03:03] | nini’s house stands empty to this day. | 妮妮的房子至今仍然空着 |
[03:06] | but sometimes, people see smoke coming up from the chimney | 不过有时,人们总能看见 那房子的烟囱有烟冒出 |
[03:09] | like little nini is still trying to get warm. | 可能是小妮妮仍在试图取暖呢 |
[03:17] | wait. | 等等 |
[03:18] | guys, did you hear that? | 伙计们,听到什么了没有? |
[03:20] | I hear people under the mountain, and they’re screaming. | 好像这山底下有人,好像正在尖叫 |
[03:23] | pft, nice try. | 哼,还真被你唬到了 |
[03:26] | No, i’m serious, I hear something. | 不,我是认真的,我的确听到了什么 |
[03:30] | You’re probably just jumpy from the ghost stories. | 可能是那些鬼故事让你变得有点神经了 |
[03:33] | it just stopped. | 那声音突然间没有了 |
[03:35] | All right, now i’m getting scared. | 我谢你啊,搞得我现在有点害怕了 |
[03:38] | Hello, children. | 孩子们,你们好啊 |
[03:44] | sorry to frighten you, my name is Hama. | 没吓到你们吧,老身名叫哈玛 |
[03:48] | you children shouldn’t be out in the forest by yourselves at night. | 小孩子家家的 这么晚怎么还在树林里待着 |
[03:52] | I have an inn nearby, why don’t you come back there for some spiced tea and warm beds? | 我在附近开了家小客栈 不如去我那儿喝点茶,睡个好觉吧 |
[03:58] | Yes, please. | 那真是太好了 |
[04:07] | Thanks for letting us stay here tonight, you have a lovely inn. | 谢谢您让我们在这里过夜,您的客栈真温馨啊 |
[04:11] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你的小嘴可真甜啊 |
[04:12] | You know, you should be careful. | 我说,你们得加点小心 |
[04:14] | people have been disappearing in those woods you were camping in. | 你们露营的那片树林,最近经常有人失踪 |
[04:18] | What do you mean, disappearing? | 您是说“失踪”? |
[04:19] | when the moon turns full, people walk in | 满月时走入那片森林的人 |
[04:24] | and they don’t come out. | 都是有去无还 |
[04:28] | who wants more tea? | 谁还想来点茶吗? |
[04:34] | Don’t worry, you’ll all be completely safe here. | 别担心,你们在这儿绝对安全 |
[04:38] | Why don’t I show you to your rooms, and you can get a good night’s rest? | 不如我带你们去自己的房间吧 好让你们睡个好觉 |
[04:53] | I know, momo, this place is creepy. | 你说的对,模模,这地方真的挺恐怖的 |
[04:56] | I don’t know if i’m gonna be able to fall asleep. | 我要是失眠了该怎么办啊 |
[05:08] | Wakey-wakey. | 小懒猪,该起床了 |
[05:10] | time to go shopping. | 咱们去买点东西吧 |
[05:22] | That Mr. yao seems to have a thing for you. | 那个姚先生好像对你有点意思 |
[05:25] | maybe we should go back and see if he’ll give us some free komodo sausages. | 不如咱们回去,看看他 能不能饶个巨蜥腊肠给咱们 |
[05:29] | you would have me use my feminine charms | 你不是想对那个可怜的人 |
[05:33] | to take advantage of that poor man? | 用“美人计”吧 |
[05:34] | I think you and I are going to get along swimmingly. | 看来咱俩还真是心意相通哪 |
[05:38] | You won’t have any ash bananas till next week? | 不是吧,下个礼拜才有灰烬香蕉卖啊? |
[05:42] | well, Ihave to send the boy to hing-wa island to get them, and it’s a two-day trip. | 我已经派个小工去兴华岛上货去了 一来一回需要两天 |
[05:47] | Oh, right, tomorrow’s the full moon. | 哦,对了,明晚将是月圆之夜啊 |
[05:50] | Exactly, I can’t lose another delivery boy in the woods. | 没错,这个小工要是再出事可就麻烦了 |
[05:54] | people disappearing in the woods | 仍然有人在树林里失踪 |
[05:57] | weird stuff during full moons | 那怪事总是发生在月圆之夜 |
[05:59] | this just reeks of spirit world shenanigans. | 没准是谁搞的灵界恶作剧 |
[06:02] | I bet if we take a little walk around town | 我们不妨在这镇子周围转一转 |
[06:03] | we’ll find out what these people did to the environment to make the spirits mad. | 看看到底这些村民做了什么 居然把那些神灵都惹毛了 |
[06:07] | and then you can sew up this little mystery, lickety-split, avatar-style. | 然后你就可以轻而易举的摆平 这个神秘事件了,不愧是降世神通 |
[06:11] | helping people, that’s what I do. | 拯救天下黎民乃是我的责任嘛 |
[06:14] | Why don’t you all take those things back to the inn? | 你们把这些东西都拿回客栈去吧 |
[06:18] | I just have to run a couple more errands. | 我还有点事要忙 |
[06:20] | I’ll be back in a little while. | 我一会儿就回去 |
[06:23] | This is a mysterious, little town you have here. | 这个小镇可真够神秘的 |
[06:25] | Mysterious town for mysterious children. | 哪有你们几个神秘啊? |
[06:36] | That Hama seems a little strange. | 那个哈玛有点怪怪的 |
[06:38] | like she knows something, or she’s hiding something. | 他好像知道点什么,总是遮遮掩掩的 |
[06:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 别瞎说 |
[06:43] | She’s a nice woman who took us in and gave us a place to stay. | 她那么好心,还收留我们住在这儿 |
[06:46] | She kind of reminds me of gran-gran. | 简直就像咱们的姥姥一样和蔼 |
[06:48] | but what did she mean by that comment “mysterious children”? | 那她刚才说我们神秘是什么意思啊? |
[06:51] | Gee, I don’t know. | 嘁,我哪知道 |
[06:52] | maybe because she found four strange kids camping in the woods at night? | 谁让咱们四个 大半夜的在树林里露营来着 |
[06:56] | Isn’t that a little mysterious? | 人家当然觉得有点不寻常了 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我得到处看看 |
[07:05] | Sokka, Sokka, what are you doing? | 索卡,索卡,你这是干嘛? |
[07:07] | You can’t just snoop around someone’s house. | 不经允许就到处乱闯成什么体统 |
[07:10] | it’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[07:11] | She could be home any minute. | 她随时都可能回来 |
[07:15] | Sokka, you’re gonna get us all in trouble. | 索卡,你会给我们捅大篓子的 |
[07:17] | and this is just plain rude. | 这么做太没有礼貌了 |
[07:19] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没查完呢 |
[07:20] | Come on… | 快点给我开开… |
[07:26] | Ok, that’s pretty creepy. | 天哪,这个确实挺吓人的 |
[07:29] | So she’s got a hobby. | 只不过是人家的兴趣爱好吧 |
[07:30] | there’s nothing weird about that. | 没什么值得大惊小怪的 |
[07:32] | Sokka, you’ve looked enough. | 索卡,你应该查够了吧 |
[07:34] | Hama will be back soon. | 哈玛很快就回来了 |
[07:37] | Just an ordinary, puppet-loving innkeeper, huh? | 就是个平常的喜欢玩偶的客栈老板娘,是吗? |
[07:39] | then why does she have a locked door up here? | 那为什么要把楼顶的门锁上? |
[07:41] | probably to keep people like you from snooping through her stuff. | 也许就是为了防止你这种偷窥狂 |
[07:45] | We’ll see. | 我倒要瞧瞧 |
[07:47] | it’s empty except for a little chest. | 里面除了个小盒子,啥也没有 |
[07:49] | Maybe it’s treasure. | 也许里面有宝物 |
[07:53] | Sokka, what are you doing? | 索卡,你要干嘛? |
[07:55] | You’re breaking into a private room. | 你怎么能私闯民宅 我要弄清楚里面到底有什么 |
[08:02] | we shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们这么做不好吧 |
[08:05] | maybe there’s a key here somewhere. | 钥匙应该就在附近 |
[08:07] | oh, hand it over. | 哦,给我吧 |
[08:14] | Come on, come on. | 快点,快点 |
[08:15] | this isn’t as easy it looks. | 没你想的那么简单 |
[08:18] | Guys, Idon’t know about this. | 我说,不是说好只进来看看吗? |
[08:20] | this is crazy, i’m leaving. | 不跟你们疯了,我走了 |
[08:22] | Suit yourself, do it, toph. | 随你便吧,你能行的,拓芙 |
[08:28] | I’ll tell you what’s in the box. | 我告诉你们那盒子里有啥吧 |
[08:45] | An old comb? | 只有一把旧梳子? |
[08:47] | it’s my greatest treasure. | 这可是我的无价之宝 |
[08:50] | it’s the last thing I owned from growing up in the southern water tribe. | 这梳子是我在南极水族 成长岁月的唯一见证了 |
[08:57] | you’re from the southern water tribe? | 你来自南方水族? |
[09:00] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[09:03] | how did you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[09:04] | i heard you talking around your campfire. | 你们在篝火旁的谈话我都听见了 |
[09:07] | but why didn’t you tell us? | 那你之前干嘛不跟我们说呢? |
[09:08] | i wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你们个惊喜 |
[09:10] | i bought all this food today so I could fix you a big, water tribe dinner. | 今天我采购这么多吃的 就是想为你们做一顿正宗的水族大餐 |
[09:14] | of course, I can’t get all the ingredients Ineed here, but | 当然了,在这儿买不到所有的食材 |
[09:18] | ocean kumquats are a lot like sea prunes, if you stew them long enough. | 只要嚼的时间足够长 海金橘和海酶干的味道还是差不多的 |
[09:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:25] | I knew I felt a bond with you right away. | 我就知道咱俩好像血脉相通似的 |
[09:27] | and I knew you were keeping a secret | 我就知道你肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[09:29] | so I guess we’re both right. | 所以说我们都没错 |
[09:31] | but i’m sorry we were sneaking around. | 不过我要为我不当的行为向您道歉 |
[09:34] | Apology accepted. | 没关系的 |
[09:37] | now let’s get cooking. | 那咱们开始做饭吧 |
[09:58] | I’d steer clear of the sea prunes. | 我是不碰这些海酶干了 |
[10:00] | I thought they were ocean kumquats. | 不是说是海金橘吗 |
[10:02] | close enough. | 反正都是那个味 |
[10:04] | who wants five-flavor soup? | 谁想来点五味汤? |
[10:11] | you’re a waterbender. | 你是个御水师啊 |
[10:12] | I’ve never met another waterbender from our tribe. | 见到来自我们部落的御水师还是头一次啊 |
[10:15] | that’s because the fire nation wiped them all out. | 那是因为火宗人把咱们族的御水师都抓走了 |
[10:19] | i was the last one. | 我是最后一名 |
[10:21] | so how did you end up out here? | 那你是怎么逃出来的呢? |
[10:24] | I was stolen from my home. | 我是在家乡被抓走的 |
[10:28] | it was over 60 years ago when the raids started. | 几经是60年前的事了,火宗的抓捕行动刚刚开始 |
[10:58] | They came again and again. | 火宗人来了一波又一波 |
[11:00] | each time, rounding up more of out waterbenders and taking them captive. | 每一次,他们都会抓走更多的御水师 把他们带走作为俘虏 |
[11:10] | we did our best to hold them off | 我们奋力抵抗 |
[11:12] | but our numbers dwindled as the raids continued. | 但随着抓捕行动的进行 我们愈加寡不敌众 |
[11:23] | finally, i, too, was captured. | 最终,我也被他们抓走了 |
[11:29] | i was led away in chains. | 我被带上了沉重的镣铐 |
[11:33] | the last waterbender of the southern water tribe. | 南极水族的最后一名御水师 就这样被他们带走了 |
[11:44] | they put us in terrible prisons here in the fire nation. | 关押我们的火宗监狱条件十分恶劣 |
[11:48] | i was the only one who managed to escape. | 只有我自己成功的越狱了 |
[11:51] | How did you get away? | 那你是怎么逃出去的? |
[11:53] | and why did you stay in the fire nation? | 你为什么还继续留在烈火国呢? |
[11:56] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:57] | it’s too painful to talk about anymore. | 那段记忆太痛苦,我不想再提了 |
[12:00] | we completely understand. | 我们完全能够了解 |
[12:02] | we lost our mother in a raid. | 在一次抓捕中我们的母亲去世了 |
[12:05] | oh, you poor things. | 哦,你们真是一群小可怜啊 |
[12:09] | i can’t tell you what it means to meet you. | 能够遇见您,对我来说意义重大 |
[12:12] | it’s an honor, you’re a hero. | 我们很荣兴能结识您这位英雄 |
[12:15] | i never thought i’d meet another southern waterbender. | 我从未想过能见到同样来自于 南极水族的御水师 |
[12:18] | i’d like to teach you what I know | 我愿意将我这身武艺传授给你 |
[12:20] | so you can carry on the southern tradition when i’m gone. | 好让我们南极水族的技艺能够代代相传 |
[12:23] | yes, yes, of course. | 好啊,真是太好了 |
[12:27] | to learn about my heritage, it would mean everything to me. | 能够传承我们族人的武学技艺 我真是荣幸之至 |
[12:35] | Growing up at the south pole | 我们都是在南极长大的 |
[12:37] | waterbenders are totally at home surrounded by snow and ice and seas. | 那里四周都是冰雪和海洋 对于御水师来说是绝佳的主场 |
[12:42] | but as you probably noticed on your travels | 不过当你游历四方之后你就会意识到 |
[12:45] | that isn’t the case wherever you go. | 各地的风土都不尽相同 |
[12:48] | i know, when we were stranded in the desert | 是啊,当我们身陷沙漠时 |
[12:50] | i felt like there was almost nothing I could do. | 我就觉得十分孤立无援 |
[12:53] | that’s why you have to learn to control water wherever it exists. | 所以我才要传授你 控制不同形式水的技艺 |
[12:58] | i’ve even used my own sweat for waterbending. | 我曾通过自己的汗来使用御水术 |
[13:00] | that’s very resourceful, Katara. | 你真是冰雪聪明啊,卡塔拉 |
[13:03] | you’re thinking like a true master. | 你具有真正的御水宗师的潜质啊 |
[13:05] | but did you know you can even pull water out of thin air? | 不过你知道吗 即使从稀薄的空气中也可以汲取水分 |
[13:12] | you’ve got to keep an open mind, Katara. | 卡塔拉,你需要放开眼界 |
[13:16] | there’s water in places you never think about. | 总有水存在于你意想不到的地方 |
[13:24] | This has gotta be the nicest, natural setting in the fire nation. | 这里想必是烈火国风景最美的地方吧 |
[13:27] | i don’t see anything that would make a spirit mad around here. | 在这附近哪有什么发狂的神灵啊 |
[13:30] | Maybe the moon spirit just turned mean. | 也许月神突然变坏了 |
[13:33] | the moon spirit is a gentle, loving lady. | 月神可是为温柔可爱的小姐 |
[13:36] | she rules the sky with compassion. | 她以悲悯之心掌控着整片夜空 |
[13:38] | and… lunar goodness. | 当然…她还有月亮的善良之心 |
[13:42] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生,打搅您一下 |
[13:44] | can you tell us anything about the spirit that’s been stealing people? | 你对劫走百姓的神灵是否有所了解 |
[13:48] | only one man ever saw it and lived, and that’s old man ding. | 只有老丁头见过它,还幸存了下来 |
[13:52] | where does old man ding live? | 那位老丁头住在哪啊? |
[13:55] | Wow, these flowers are beautiful. | 哇哦,这些花太漂亮了 |
[13:58] | They’re called fire lilies. | 它们名叫烈焰百合 |
[14:00] | they only bloom a few weeks a year | 一年只盛开几个星期 |
[14:03] | but they’re one of my favorite things about living here. | 来看它们是我住在这儿的乐事之一 |
[14:07] | and like all plants, and all living things, they’re filled with water. | 它就像其他植物和生灵一样 体内都含有丰富的水分 |
[14:11] | i met a waterbender who lived in a swamp | 我之前曾经遇到一位住在沼泽的朋友 |
[14:13] | and could control the vines by bending the water inside. | 他可以对藤蔓中的水用御术 从而控制它们 |
[14:16] | you can take it even further. | 那些对你来说只是小儿科 |
[14:26] | that was incredible. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[14:29] | it’s a shame about the lilies, though. | 不过倒是可惜了这些百合花了 |
[14:32] | they’re just flowers. | 只不过是些花罢了 |
[14:33] | when you’re a waterbender in a strange land | 作为一名身在异乡的御水师 |
[14:36] | you do what you must to survive. | 为了生存你应该不择手段 |
[14:38] | tonight, i’ll teach you the ultimate technique of waterbending. | 今晚,我将传授你御水术的终极技艺 |
[14:42] | it can only be done during the full moon | 这招只有在满月时才能运用 |
[14:45] | when your bending is at its peak. | 那时你的御术将达到高峰 |
[14:47] | but isn’t that dangerous? | 晚上出去会不会很危险 |
[14:50] | i thought people have been disappearing around here during the full moon. | 最近不是经常有人在月圆之夜失踪吗? |
[14:53] | oh, Katara. | 哦,卡塔拉 |
[14:55] | two master waterbenders beneath a full moon? | 满月之下的两名御水师 |
[14:59] | i don’t think we have anything to worry about. | 谁人能敌啊? |
[15:12] | Old man ding? | 是丁老头吗? |
[15:13] | eh, ow… | 呃,哦… |
[15:15] | aw, dad blame it. | 噢,真倒霉 |
[15:16] | what? | 干嘛? |
[15:17] | can’t you see i’m busy? | 没看见我忙着呢吗? |
[15:19] | Got a full moon rising. | 你看看满月都已经升起来了 |
[15:21] | and why does everyone call me that, i’m not that old. | 干嘛每个人都那么叫我,我又没有那么老 |
[15:27] | aww… | 啊~~ |
[15:29] | Well, i’m young at heart. | 好吧,起码我心态很年轻 |
[15:34] | not ready to get snapped up by some moon monster, yet, at least. | 我可不想现在就去拿自己喂那个满月怪兽 |
[15:39] | We wanted to ask you about that. | 我们正是想问问你那件事 |
[15:42] | did you get a good look at the spirit that took you? | 你看见虏走你的神灵长什么样了吗? |
[15:44] | didn’t see no spirit. | 我可没看见什么神灵 |
[15:46] | just felt something come over me. | 只是感觉什么东西上了我的身 |
[15:48] | like I was possessed. | 我就好像撞了邪一样 |
[15:49] | forced me to start walking toward the mountain. | 身体不由自主地就往山上走 |
[15:54] | i tried to fight it, but i couldn’t control my own limbs. | 我试着挣脱,可是胳膊腿 好像都不是我的了 |
[15:57] | it just about had me into a cave up there. | 当我快要走进一个山洞的时候 |
[16:01] | and I looked up at the moon for what I thought would be my last glimpse of light. | 我想可能是我最后看见光明的时候了 于是我抬头看了看月亮 |
[16:08] | but then the sun started to rise. | 就在这时太阳升起来了 |
[16:12] | and I got control of myself again. | 我开始能够控制自己了 |
[16:14] | i just high-tailed it away from that mountain as quick as I could. | 我就头也不回的,一溜烟跑下了山 |
[16:18] | why would a spirit want to take people to a mountain? | 那个神灵干嘛要把人往山里领呢? |
[16:20] | oh, no! | 哦,不好! |
[16:21] | i did hear people screaming under the mountain. | 我那天的确定到有人在山下尖叫 |
[16:24] | the missing villagers must still be there. | 那些失踪的村民可能还在那儿 |
[16:37] | i can hear them, they’re this way. | 我能听见他们,这边走 |
[16:44] | Can you feel the power the full moon brings? | 你能感觉到满月带来的力量吗? |
[16:51] | for generations, it has blessed waterbenders with its glow. | 御水师世世代代都接受着月光带来的恩惠 |
[16:55] | allowing us to do incredible things. | 月光可以让我们做一些不可思议的事情 |
[17:01] | i’ve never felt more alive. | 我从未觉得自己有如此活力 |
[17:08] | this is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[17:10] | I can’t see anything down there. | 这下面黑漆漆的,啥也看不见 |
[17:12] | That’s why you have me, let’s go. | 放心,有我在,咱们走 |
[17:28] | We’re saved. | 我们得救了 |
[17:30] | i didn’t know that spirits made prisons like this, who brought you here? | 怎么会有神灵造这样的监狱 谁抓你们来这儿的 |
[17:35] | it was no spirit. | 哪是什么神灵 |
[17:36] | it was a witch. | 分明就是个女巫 |
[17:38] | a witch, what do you mean? | 女巫,你啥意思? |
[17:40] | she seems like a normal old woman. | 她看起来就像个正常的老太太 |
[17:42] | but she controls people like some dark puppetmaster. | 不过她却能控制人类 就像那些黑暗傀儡师一样 |
[17:46] | Hama. | 是哈玛 |
[17:47] | yes, the innkeeper. | 没错,就是那个开客栈的 |
[17:49] | i knew there was something creepy about here. | 我就知道她有点不对头 |
[17:52] | we have to stop Hama. | 我们得去阻止哈玛 |
[17:54] | i’ll get these people out of here, you go. | 我给这些人松绑,你们先去吧 |
[18:03] | What i’m about to show you | 我将要传授给你的这招 |
[18:05] | I discovered in that wretched, fire nation prison. | 是我在那个火宗监狱时创制的 |
[18:09] | the guards were always careful to keep any water away from us. | 狱卒十分小心,不让任何水靠近我们 |
[18:13] | they piped in dry air, and had us suspended away from the ground. | 他们甚至向监狱抽入干燥的空气 并让我们远离地面 |
[18:17] | before giving us any water, they would bind our hands and feet so we couldn’t bend. | 在给我们水喝之前,先要绑住我们的手脚 防止我们使用御术 |
[18:23] | any sign of trouble was met with cruel retribution. | 哪怕是轻微的不顺从 都会招致严厉的惩罚 |
[18:28] | and yet, each month, i felt the full moon enriching me with its energy. | 不过每月满月之时 我都用月光为自己充满能量 |
[18:33] | there had to be something i could do to escape. | 我想一定会有逃出去的办法的 |
[18:36] | then I realized that where there is life, there is water. | 我突然意识到只要有生命 就会有水的存在 |
[18:41] | the rats that scurried across the floor of my cage | 那些飞快地穿过我监牢的老鼠 |
[18:45] | were nothing more than skins filled with liquid. | 不就是用鼠皮包裹的液体吗? |
[18:49] | and I passed years developing the skills that would lead to my escape. | 不出几年,我就精进了这项技艺 它一定可以帮我逃出牢笼 |
[18:54] | bloodbending. | 我叫它“御血术” |
[18:57] | controlling the water in another body. | 用它可以控制他人体内的水分 |
[19:00] | enforcing your own will over theirs. | 让他们服从你的意志 |
[19:03] | once I had mastered the rats, i was ready for the men. | 当我可以掌控老鼠之后 我就准备开始人体实验了 |
[19:14] | And during the next full moon | 就在之后的月圆之时 |
[19:17] | i walked free for the first time in decades. | 在那牢房度过几十年后,我终于逃出升天了 |
[19:21] | my cell unlocked by the very guards assigned to keep me in. | 我的牢笼就是看管我的狱卒自己打开的 |
[19:26] | once you perfect this technique, you can control anything. | 一旦你掌握了这项技艺,你就可以控制任何东西 |
[19:31] | or anyone. | 控制任何人 |
[19:33] | but to reach inside someone and control them? | 深入别人内部并控制他们? |
[19:37] | i don’t know if I want that kind of power. | 我不太想拥有这种本领 |
[19:40] | The choice is not yours. | 你别无选择 |
[19:43] | the power exists. | 你天生就具有这种能力 |
[19:46] | and it’s your duty to use the gifts you’ve been given to win this war. | 使用这种天赋来赢得战争是你的责任 |
[19:50] | Katara, they tried to wipe us out, our entire culture, your mother. | 卡塔拉,火宗人试图除掉水族 除掉我们整个文化,别忘你的母亲是如何去世的 |
[19:54] | i know. | 我知道 |
[19:56] | then you should understand what i’m talking about. | 那你应该了解我意图 |
[19:59] | we’re the last waterbenders of the southern tribe. | 咱俩是南极水族仅存的御水师了 |
[20:03] | we have to fight these people whenever we can. | 我们得不惜一切的与这些暴徒抗争 |
[20:07] | wherever they are, with any means necessary. | 无论他们在哪里,无论要付出什么代价 |
[20:10] | it’s you. | 难道是你 |
[20:12] | you’re the one who’s making people disappear during the full moons. | 是你在月圆之夜让那些人失踪的,对吧 |
[20:16] | they threw me in prison to rot | 他们之前把我们族人关进牢房 |
[20:19] | along with my brothers and sisters. | 巴不得我们都死在里面 |
[20:21] | they deserve the same. | 我要让他们常常坐牢的滋味 |
[20:23] | you must carry on my work. | 你必须继续我的事业 |
[20:25] | i won’t, I won’t use bloodbending | 不,我可不会用什么御血术的 |
[20:28] | and I won’t allow you to keep terrorizing this town. | 我也不会任由您继续危害这座村庄了 |
[20:35] | You should have learned the technique before you turned against me. | 相违抗我,你最好先学会御血术 |
[20:39] | it’s impossible to fight your way out of my grip. | 挣脱不了手脚你还怎么打 |
[20:43] | i control every muscle, every vein in your body. | 你身体中的每一块肌肉 每一条筋腱都在我的掌握之中 |
[21:00] | stop, please. | 拜托您停下来吧 |
[21:20] | You’re not the only one who draws power from the moon. | 从月亮那儿汲取能量的可不止你一个人 |
[21:23] | my bending is more powerful than yours, Hama. | 哈玛,我的御术可是要强你数倍 |
[21:26] | your technique is useless on me. | 你的御血术对我不起作用 |
[21:53] | we know what you’ve been doing, Hama. | 哈玛,我们知道你做的好事了 |
[21:55] | give up, you’re outnumbered. | 投降吧,我们人多势众 |
[21:57] | no. | 是吗 |
[22:00] | you’ve outnumbered yourselves. | 看看到底谁才是人多势众吧 |
[22:13] | Katara, look out! | 卡塔拉,小心 |
[22:16] | it’s like my brain has a mind of its own. | 好像我的大脑可以自主思维了 |
[22:19] | stop it, arm, stop it! | 快停下,胳膊,快停下 |
[22:24] | This feels weird. | 这种感觉太诡异了 |
[22:29] | i’m sorry, aang. | 抱歉,安昂 |
[22:31] | it’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:39] | don’t hurt your friends, Katara. | 卡塔拉,可别伤了你的朋友们 |
[22:42] | and don’t let them hurt each other. | 也别让他们自相残杀哦 |
[22:47] | no! | 不! |
[23:10] | you’re going to be locked away forever. | 再也不会放你出来了 |
[23:13] | My work is done. | 我的心愿已了 |
[23:16] | congratulations, Katara. | 祝贺你,卡塔拉 |
[23:19] | you’re a bloodbender. | 你已经是一名御血师了 |
[23:32] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |