时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | katara: water… | 水善国 |
[00:04] | earth… | 土强国 |
[00:06] | fire… | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | air. | 气和国 |
[00:10] | long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed and my brother and i discovered the new avatar… | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:32] | and although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but i believe aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:47] | man: previously on “avatar”… | |
[00:50] | ozai: you have redeemed yourself, my son. | 我的儿子,你已经找回了自我 |
[00:54] | welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[00:56] | i know one thing i care about. | 我知道我在乎什么 |
[00:58] | i care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[01:02] | sokka: a solar eclipse is coming. | 即将有日食发生 |
[01:04] | the sun will be entirely blocked out by the moon | 太阳将完全被月亮遮住 |
[01:06] | and the firebenders will be helpless. | 那时火宗人将毫无招架之力 |
[01:08] | that’s the day we need to invade the fire nation. | 我们要在那日侵入烈火国 |
[01:11] | the day of black sun. | 就在“黑日”那天行动 |
[01:13] | i’ve always known that i would have to face the fire lord. | 我知道终有一日我必须要面对烈火王 |
[01:16] | but now i know i need to do it alone. | 而我必须独自面对 第三卷 火 第九回 噩梦与白日梦 |
[01:34] | this is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force. | 到了,这就是我们约定好的入侵军的集结点 |
[01:37] | toph: how did you pick this place? | 为什么选在这儿? |
[01:40] | sokka: before we split up, my dad and i found this island on a map. | 在与父亲分开前,我们在地图上找到了这个岛 |
[01:44] | it’s uninhabited, and the harbor surrounded by cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place. | 这里杳无人烟,周围的悬崖是很好的掩体 再也没有比这儿好的掩蔽地了 |
[01:47] | katara: nice choice, sokka. | 索卡,选的好 |
[01:48] | and we’re here four days ahead of schedule. | 咱们可是比原计划提前四天 |
[01:51] | wait, four days? | 什么,四天? |
[01:53] | the invasion’s in four days? | 还有四天就要侵入了? |
[01:57] | whatever, that’s, like, four days from now. | 管它呢,好像是从明天算起还有四天 |
[02:00] | let’s just calm down and… | 冷静一点,好好…. |
[02:04] | sokka’s got the right idea, aang. | 安昂,索卡说得对 |
[02:06] | we’re here, we’re ready. | 我们已经来了,而且万事具备 |
[02:08] | the best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest. | 我们唯一要做的就是好好休息 |
[02:12] | i guess. | 你说的对 |
[02:32] | aang: your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. | 烈火王,你的好日子要到头了 (tyranny:暴政) |
[02:35] | i’m bringing you down. | 我今天就要结果你 |
[02:38] | really? | 是吗? |
[02:40] | how do you plan on doing that | 那你打算怎么做呢? |
[02:42] | when you’re not even wearing pants? | 连裤子都没穿,你又能做些什么呢? |
[02:47] | oh, no. | 哦,糟了 |
[03:11] | it was just a dream, momo. | 只是个梦而已,模模 |
[03:13] | i still have my pants. | 我的裤子还在 |
[03:16] | well, i better keep training. | 那个,我还是继续修炼吧 |
[03:35] | fresh fruit, prince zuko? | 祖寇殿下,新鲜的水果,请您享用 |
[03:38] | may i wash your feet, sir? | 殿下,用我服侍您洗脚吗? |
[03:40] | head massage? | 需要头部按摩吗? |
[03:43] | hot towel? | 要热毛巾吗? |
[04:05] | prince zuko, is something wrong? | 祖寇殿下,发生什么事了? |
[04:08] | you didn’t take the palanquin. | 为什么不乘轿子呢? |
[04:09] | i’m just going to mai’s house, it’s not far. | 我只是想去梅的府上看看,并不很远 |
[04:11] | it’s not a prince’s place to walk anywhere, sir. | 哪有让您王子殿下步行的道理啊? |
[04:51] | hey, how long have you been up? | 嘿,你已经起来多久了? |
[04:54] | a couple hours. | 有个把小时了吧 |
[04:56] | i got a lot more skills to refine if i’m gonna fight ozai. | 如果要与烈火王欧宰决斗的话 我还要精进以下我的武艺 |
[04:58] | katara: you know, there is such a thing as overtraining. | 难道你不知道过度训练的后果吗? |
[05:11] | you don’t get it, do you? | 我看你还不明白 |
[05:13] | my form is bad, i’m sloppy, and i still don’t know any firebending. | 我的招式不精,不,我简直太滥了 况且我还没有学会御火术 |
[05:17] | not even the basics. | 连个皮毛都还不了解 |
[05:21] | that’s ok, aang, the eclipse will block all firebending anyway. | 没事的,安昂,日食会抑制御火术的 |
[05:24] | you don’t need to know any. | 你干嘛还要费力学它 |
[05:26] | plus, it’s a stupid element. | 再说了,火本身就是个愚蠢的元素 |
[05:27] | ok, well, i still have to work on everything else. | 那倒是,不过我还有其他的招式需要研习 |
[05:30] | i better spend the whole day training. | 我最好全天都用在修炼上 |
[05:53] | good night, katara. | 晚安,卡塔拉 |
[05:54] | good night, sokka. | 晚安,索卡 |
[05:56] | good night, toph. | 晚安,拓芙 |
[05:58] | good night, appa, good night, momo. | 晚安,阿柏,晚安,模模 |
[06:00] | good night, appa and mo… | 晚安,阿柏和模… |
[06:02] | go to sleep, already. | 少废话,赶快睡 |
[06:21] | your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. | 你的暴政就要玩完了,烈火王 |
[06:24] | i’m bringing you down. | 我今天就要消灭你 |
[06:26] | and this time i brought pants. | 这次我可是穿着裤子来的 |
[06:30] | so it seems. | 果然穿了 |
[06:32] | but are you prepared for your mathematics test? | 不过你准备好进行数学测验了吗? |
[06:37] | math test? | 数学测验? |
[06:39] | oh, no, i forgot all about the math test. | 哦,糟了,我完全忘记了 |
[06:48] | i’ve got to be ready. | 我得做好准备 |
[06:59] | aang, it’s the middle of the night. | 安昂,现在可是半夜 |
[07:01] | you need to go back to sleep. | 赶快回去继续睡觉 |
[07:04] | but i forgot my pants and my math test. | 不过我忘了穿裤子 就连数学测验也忘了 |
[07:11] | aang, sleep. | 安昂,去睡吧 |
[07:13] | please, for me. | 拜托了,就当是为我 |
[07:28] | tell me, if you could have anything you wanted right now | 告诉我,你现在最想要的是什么 |
[07:30] | what would it be? | 说来听听 |
[07:32] | hmm… a big fancy fruit tart with rose petals on top. | 嗯,一个巨大的水果蛋糕 上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣 |
[07:37] | you know, being a prince and all, i might just be able to make that happen. | 作为一名王子,这点要求应该难不倒我 |
[07:41] | that would be impressive. | 你可真好 |
[07:44] | do you think you can find a fresh fruit tart for the lady? | 为这位女士弄一个新鲜的水果蛋糕 |
[07:47] | with rose petals on top? | 上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣 |
[07:48] | excellent choice, sir. | 这就去办,殿下 |
[07:50] | i guess there are some nice perks that come with being royalty. | 身为皇族真是不赖啊,要风得风,要雨得雨 |
[07:53] | though there’s annoying stuff too. | 要是不用搭理那些烦人的国事就好了 |
[07:56] | like that all-day war meeting coming up. | 那个全天的战事会议你要参加吧 |
[07:59] | war meeting, what are you talking about? | 战事会议,我怎么会不知道? |
[08:01] | azula mentioned something. | 我是听阿祖拉说的 |
[08:03] | i, i assumed you were going too. | 我,我还以为你也要去呢 |
[08:05] | i guess i wasn’t invited. | 看来我并不在邀请之列 |
[08:12] | ozai: wake up, aang. | 安昂,快醒醒 |
[08:13] | wake up, sleepyhead. | 起来吧,小懒虫 |
[08:16] | rise and shine. | 都已经日上三竿了 |
[08:18] | you overslept. | 你已经睡过头了 |
[08:20] | you missed the invasion. | 你没赶上侵入计划 |
[08:30] | sokka, get up, i need to know what day it is. | 索卡,快起来,今天到底是几号了? |
[08:33] | what, who’s talking? | 啥,谁在讲话? |
[08:37] | relax, it’s still two days before the invasion. | 别紧张,离入侵还有两天呢 |
[08:42] | sokka, you’ve got to get up and drill your rock-climbing exercises. | 索卡,你得赶紧起来,好好练习一下你攀岩技巧 |
[08:45] | what? | 说啥? |
[08:46] | in one of my dreams, you were running from fire nation soldiers | 我梦见有许多火宗士兵在追你 |
[08:50] | trying to climb this cliff | 你试图爬上悬崖 |
[08:51] | but you were too slow and they got you. | 可是你爬得太慢,最后被他们抓住了 |
[08:53] | but that was just a dream, i’m a great climber. | 那不过是个梦罢了,我的攀岩功夫可不是盖的 |
[08:56] | then climb that cliff, climb it fast. | 那就爬那个悬崖试一试,快爬 |
[09:07] | stupid avatar, stupid cliff, stupid dream. | 蠢神通,做的什么蠢梦啊 偏要爬这个蠢悬崖 |
[09:11] | i can climb fast. | 我爬得可快着呢 |
[09:13] | don’t drink that! | 别喝! |
[09:16] | why, is it poisoned? | 为啥,水中有毒? |
[09:18] | in my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion | 我梦见,咱们正在进行侵入计划的时候 |
[09:21] | and you had to stop to use the bathroom. | 你停下来说要上厕所 |
[09:23] | we died because of your tiny bladder. | 你那个小膀胱把我们都拖累死了 |
[09:25] | and you need to start wearing your hair up. | 你从现在开始最好把头发盘起来 |
[09:28] | in my dream, your hair got caught in a train and… | 我梦见,你的头发被搅在火车里了,还有… |
[09:30] | aang, i know you’re just trying to help. | 安昂,我知道你想帮忙 |
[09:32] | but you really need to get a grip. | 不过你得控制住自己 |
[09:34] | you’re unraveling. | 别再胡话连篇的了 |
[09:37] | you’re right, i’m losing my mind. | 你说的没错,我有点失去理智 |
[09:48] | it’s like every time i think about how stressed i am | 我总是害怕自己变得紧张起来 |
[09:50] | i just end up more stressed. | 反而搞得自己更紧张了 |
[09:52] | i’m like a big growing snowball of nerves. | 我感觉自己的焦虑就像个雪球一样越滚越大了 |
[09:54] | of course you are. | 这也不能怪你 |
[09:56] | that’s ’cause you gotta fight the fire lord, the baddest man on the planet. | 你可是要和烈火王决斗,他可是世界的头号大坏蛋 |
[09:59] | and you better win, or we’re all done for. | 你最好取胜,不然我们也都要玩完 |
[10:01] | sokka, you’re not helping. | 索卡,别在那儿帮倒忙 |
[10:03] | what? | 啥? |
[10:04] | it’s true, that’s the deal, he knows it. | 我说得没错啊,这事地球人都知道啊 |
[10:11] | you know what, i’ve got just the thing. | 跟我来吧,我有办法 |
[10:13] | get ready to be de-stressified. | 准备好卸下压力的包袱吧 |
[10:19] | …these yoga stretches can really work wonders if you do them in extreme heat. | 如果在酷热的环境下进行这些 瑜伽的舒展动作,将会有奇效 |
[10:23] | reach up. | 向上伸展 |
[10:25] | reach for the sun. | 向着太阳伸展 |
[10:27] | feel your chi paths clearing. | 感受你体内的气路正在慢慢净化 |
[10:31] | now close your eyes. | 现在闭上你的眼睛 |
[10:34] | how are you feeling? | 你有什么感觉? |
[10:35] | i feel… | 我感觉… |
[10:38] | really warm. | 非常的暖和 |
[10:39] | katara: good, good. | 不错,不错 |
[10:41] | go on. | 继续 |
[10:43] | like there’s this warm feeling all around me. | 我感觉一种温暖的感觉在包围着我 |
[10:46] | this heat. | 这热量 |
[10:48] | like i’m in the fire lord’s palace and he’s shooting a bunch of fireballs at me. | 就像我已身处烈火王的皇宫 他向我射了一堆火球一样 |
[10:53] | and the whole world is being engulfed in flames. | 全世界都要被火焰吞没了 |
[10:57] | maybe your stress is the kind you need to talk out. | 也许你应该把你的那种焦虑说出来 |
[11:04] | why don’t you get right down to business and tell me what’s been bothering you? | 为什么不直奔主题,谈谈那些困扰你的事情呢? |
[11:09] | you know what’s bothering me. | 你知道什么在困扰我 |
[11:10] | i have to fight the fire lord in a few days. | 不日我就要大战烈火王 |
[11:13] | mm-hmm… tell me more about this… fire lord. | 嗯,跟我多讲讲这个…烈火王 |
[11:18] | why are you so afraid of him? | 为什么你这么怕他? |
[11:20] | you said it yourself, he’s the baddest man on the planet. | 不是你告诉我的吗,他是世界上头号大坏蛋 |
[11:23] | i’m supposed to defeat him and save the world. | 只有打败他我才能拯救全世界 |
[11:26] | mmm, life does feel that way sometimes, doesn’t it? | 嗯,生活有时候就是这样的,不是吗? |
[11:29] | like we’re all trying to save the world from evil? | 我们都试图从恶魔手中拯救这个世界 |
[11:33] | ok, but what can i do to feel better? | 好吧,不过我怎么样才能感觉好点呢? |
[11:35] | wanna try screaming into this pillow? | 试试冲着枕头尖叫吧 |
[11:58] | azula: hello, zu-zu. | 好啊,祖祖 |
[11:59] | if you’ve come for a royal hair-combing, i’m afraid you’ll have to wait. | 如果你也是来享受皇家梳头服务的 那你可要等上一阵了 |
[12:03] | so i guess there’s a big war meeting coming up, huh? | 这么说要开一次大型作战会议喽,对吗? |
[12:05] | and apparently i’m not welcome there. | 而且显然我在那儿不会受欢迎 |
[12:07] | what do you mean, of course you’re welcome there. | 你此言怎讲啊,当然欢迎你去参加了 |
[12:10] | oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[12:11] | i guess that’s why no one bothered to tell me about it. | 那你为何不来通知我一下呢 |
[12:14] | oh, zuko, don’t be so dramatic. | 哦,祖寇,耍什么小脸子嘛 |
[12:16] | i’m certain dad wants you there. | 父皇当然想让你列席会议啊 |
[12:18] | you probably just weren’t invited | 哪里还用什么邀请 |
[12:20] | because it’s so obvious that you’re supposed to be there. | 很显然你必定要参与那次会议的嘛 |
[12:23] | well, were you invited? | 那,你被邀请了吗? |
[12:25] | of course, i’m the princess. | 当然啦,我可是公主 |
[12:27] | and i’m the prince. | 我还是王子哩 |
[12:29] | exactly, so stop acting like a paranoid child. | 没错啊,别像个偏执的小孩一样 |
[12:32] | just go to the meeting. | 去开会不就得了 |
[12:34] | forget it, i’m not going. | 算了,我不会去的 |
[12:39] | toph: all right, what you need is a good old-fashioned back-pounding | 好吧,你需要的是一次老式的背部推拿 |
[12:43] | to relieve your stress. | 这对缓解压力有奇效 |
[12:45] | pound away. | 那开始吧 |
[12:53] | toph, i think this is bruising me. | 拓芙,我身上都被弄青了 |
[13:00] | sorry, i forgot you have baby skin. | 抱歉,忘了你的皮肤太嫩了 |
[13:04] | well, there’s one other thing we can try. | 那咱们再试试其他办法吧 |
[13:09] | acupuncture. | 针灸咋样 |
[13:16] | zuko, it’s just a dumb meeting. | 祖寇,不就是个破会嘛 |
[13:19] | who cares? | 谁在乎啊? |
[13:21] | i don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[13:22] | well, good, you shouldn’t. | 那这不很好吗 |
[13:25] | i mean, why would you even want to go? | 我是说,你干嘛要想去那种会议呢? |
[13:27] | just think about how things went at the last war meeting you went to. | 难道你忘了上次会议之后发生的事了吗? (上次会后,祖寇和欧宰在烈火祭队战) |
[13:31] | i know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | you know what will make you feel better? | 你知道什么会让你好过点吗? |
[13:36] | ordering some servants around. | 咱们叫点外卖吧 |
[13:38] | i might be hungry for a whole tray of fruit tarts. | 我都饿死了,自己就能吃下一碟水果蛋糕 |
[13:42] | and maybe a little palanquin ride around town, double-time. | 不如咱们乘轿子去城里转转吧,兜它两圈 |
[13:54] | thanks for everything, guys. | 伙计们,多谢你们的帮助 |
[13:56] | so do you feel less stressed, ready for a good night’s sleep? | 这么说你觉得好点了,那就好好的睡一觉吧 |
[14:01] | uh, i kind of think i sort of might slightly feel a little better. | 呃,我想我稍微觉得好过一点了 |
[14:06] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:07] | then our work here is done. | 那我们就大功告成了 |
[15:27] | what happened, aang? | 怎么了,安昂? |
[15:28] | it’s the nightmares. | 又是个噩梦 |
[15:30] | they just get worse and worse. | 那些噩梦越来越糟了 |
[15:33] | looks like it’s time for another therapy session. | 看来有必要咱们再进行一个疗程 |
[15:36] | no, that won’t help. | 不,那不会管用的 |
[15:38] | nothing helps. | 啥也不管用 |
[15:40] | there’s only one thing i can do. | 我能做的只有一件事 |
[15:42] | i’m gonna stay awake straight through to the invasion. | 我只能在入侵计划前不睡不休了 |
[15:54] | invasion… | 入侵… |
[15:55] | all aboard for the invasion. | 大家都准备好了 |
[15:58] | you don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[16:00] | you sure you can’t just lie down for a little nap? | 不如躺下来眯上一会儿吧 |
[16:03] | i told you, i can’t go back to sleep. | 我不是跟你说过吗,我睡不着 |
[16:06] | aang, staying up all night can’t be good for you. | 安昂,整夜不睡会搞垮你的 |
[16:09] | actually, staying up all night has given me some time to think. | 事实上,整夜没睡让我有时间能够思考 |
[16:12] | and i’ve realized some big things, katara. | 卡塔拉,我想通了一些大事 |
[16:15] | what big things? | 什么大事? |
[16:16] | i see everything so clearly now. | 现在一切在我看来都是那么地清晰 |
[16:19] | what really matters, why i’m really doing this. | 弄清为什么要进行入侵计划是首要大事 |
[16:22] | i’m doing it to save the world, but more than that… | 我这么做是要拯救世界,不过更重要的是… |
[16:25] | i’m doing it for the people i love. | 我要为了我爱的人而战 |
[16:27] | i’m doing it for you, katara. | 卡塔拉,我要为你而战 |
[16:30] | aang, what are you saying? | 安昂,你在说什么啊? |
[16:32] | i’m saying… i love you. | 我是说…我爱你 |
[16:43] | what are we doing? | 我们这是干嘛啊? |
[16:46] | what our hearts have been telling us to do for a long, long time. | 其实我们的心好久之前就已经在一起了 |
[16:50] | baby, you’re my forever girl. | 亲爱的,你是我永远的爱 |
[16:53] | katara: aang… | 安昂 |
[16:55] | i was just saying you should take a nap. | 我只是问你要不要眯一觉 |
[16:59] | oh, i guess i kind of drifted off into a daydream. | 哦,我想我有点走神了 可能做了个白日梦 |
[17:03] | what was your dream about? | 你梦见什么了? |
[17:06] | uh, living underwater. | 呃,在水下生活 |
[17:08] | sounds neat. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[17:18] | prince zuko, everyone’s waiting for you. | 祖寇殿下,大家都在等你呢 |
[17:21] | what? | 什么? |
[17:22] | the high admirals, high generals, the war ministers, and the princess have all arrived. | 陆、海军司令长,军机部长以及公主殿下都到了 |
[17:26] | you’re the only person missing. | 只有您仍未到场 |
[17:28] | so… my dad wants me at the meeting? | 这么说,父皇想让我参加会议? |
[17:31] | the fire lord said he would not start until you arrived, sir. | 殿下,烈火王说您抵达后会议才会开始 |
[17:43] | put ’em up, fire lord. | 接招吧,烈火王 |
[17:51] | hey, i’m trying to build appa some armor here | 嘿,我正在这儿给阿柏做铠甲呢 |
[17:54] | so he doesn’t have to go into the invasion naked. | 你不是想让它赤身裸体的去打仗吧 |
[17:56] | he’s your bison. | 他可是你的野牛 |
[17:58] | ozai’s defense is impeccable. | 欧宰的防御毫无破绽 |
[17:59] | i’ll have to try a different approach. | 我得尝试不同的攻法 |
[18:12] | you think you’re untouchable, don’t you, mr. fire lord? | 还在自命不凡呢吗,烈火王? |
[18:15] | voice: boy, you are really starting to lose it, kid. | 哎,孩子,开来你真得要输啊 |
[18:18] | momo, ddi you hear something? | 模模,你听见什么动静没? |
[18:23] | voice: no, but i said something. | 没,不过我刚才说了句话 |
[18:27] | you, my friend, are just a few plums short of a fruit pie. | 伙计,我的朋友,跟你打个比方吧 现在的你就像上面少了几个李子的水果派 |
[18:38] | that’s more like it. | 这样还差不多 |
[18:41] | i’m so tired that for a second there, i imagined you were talking to me. | 我刚才可能是太累了,你怎么能开口说话呢 |
[18:46] | oh, momo, let me explain. | 哦,模模,我来跟你解释一下吧 |
[18:58] | katara: aang? | 安昂? |
[19:00] | we’re all starting to get a little worried about you. | 我们都开始有点担心你了 |
[19:03] | you’ve been awake too long. | 你好些天没睡了 |
[19:06] | and you’re acting downright weird. | 现在你的行为明显有些怪异了 |
[19:09] | you’ve got to take care of yourself. | 你得学会照顾自己 |
[19:12] | you can’t go on like this. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[19:14] | look, i appreciate what you guys are saying | 我很感激你们所说的 |
[19:18] | but the stress and the nightmares… | 不过那些压力和恶梦… |
[19:20] | they were just too much. | 我真的是无法忍受了 |
[19:21] | staying awake is the best way for me to deal with it. | 只有保持不睡才能克服它们 |
[19:24] | yeah, leave the kid alone. | 没错,别来烦这个孩子 |
[19:27] | hey, who asked you? | 嘿,你算老几啊? |
[19:29] | aang: guys, come on. | 伙计们,别这样 |
[19:31] | no, i am sick of this guy | 不,我烦透这家伙了 |
[19:34] | always mouthing off and telling me what to do. | 总是口无遮拦,对我发号施令 |
[19:36] | oh, you don’t like it? | 哦,想挑衅是吗? |
[19:38] | well, let’s go right now. | 不服就放马过来吧 |
[19:39] | sokka, what should we do? | 索卡,我们该怎么办啊? |
[19:42] | about what? | 什么怎么办? |
[19:43] | about that. | 你自己看哪 |
[20:04] | appa, appa, appa. | 阿柏,阿柏,阿柏 模模,模模,模模 |
[20:19] | come on, guys, we’re all on the same side. | 别打了,伙计们,咱们可是一家人啊 |
[20:22] | ***chakras, chakras, everybody loves chakras*** | ***脉轮,脉轮,谁人不爱*** |
[20:26] | ***chakras, chakras*** | ***脉轮,脉轮*** |
[20:29] | ***chakra sandwich tastes good, yum… *** | ***脉轮三明治,美味无法挡,好吃~*** |
[21:00] | i just need to jump in a cold waterfall. | 我还是跳进冰瀑布里冷静冷静吧 |
[21:12] | so how did it go? | 会开得怎么样? |
[21:14] | when i got to the meeting, everyone welcomed me. | 我到场时,大家都很欢迎我 |
[21:18] | my father had saved me a seat. | 我父亲还给我留了个座位 |
[21:20] | he wanted me next to him. | 他让我坐在他身边 |
[21:22] | i was literally at his right hand. | 我成为了他的左膀右臂 |
[21:24] | zuko, that’s wonderful. | 祖寇,那真是太好了 |
[21:26] | you must be happy. | 你一定很高兴吧 |
[21:33] | during the meeting, i was the perfect prince. | 与会期间,我是个完美的王子 |
[21:37] | the son my father wanted. | 是父皇期盼的那种皇子 |
[21:40] | but i wasn’t me. | 不过那并不是我 |
[21:59] | oh, look, another hallucination. | 哦,看哪,又是一个幻觉 |
[22:01] | an imaginary bed made out of clouds. | 居然看见了个用云彩做的床 |
[22:04] | toph: hey, it’s real. | 嘿,那可不是假的 |
[22:06] | we spent hours working on it. | 我们可是做了几个时辰呢 |
[22:08] | we made it for you. | 这是我们专门为你做的 |
[22:09] | a good night’s sleep will probably take the crazy away. | 睡个好觉也许你就不会发神经了 |
[22:11] | we hope. | 希望是那样 |
[22:13] | look, you guys keep telling me i need to sleep, but i can’t. | 你们一直劝说我需要好好睡一觉 不过我就是睡不着 |
[22:16] | the invasion’s tomorrow. | 入侵行动就在明天 |
[22:17] | aang… | 安昂 |
[22:19] | no, katara, there’s still so much i haven’t learned. | 不,卡塔拉,我还有些东西没学会呢 |
[22:21] | i don’t need sleep, what i need is practice. | 我不需要睡觉,我需要的是继续修炼 |
[22:25] | quick, hit me. | 快,攻击我 |
[22:27] | i’m not going to hit you. | 我不会攻击你的 |
[22:29] | you want me to do it? | 需要我动手吗? |
[22:30] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:32] | you’ve been training for this since the day we met. | 我们相遇的那天开始,你就一直在修行 |
[22:35] | i’ve seen your progress. | 我们见证了你的进步 |
[22:37] | you’re smart, brave, and strong enough. | 你聪明,勇敢又坚强 |
[22:39] | you really think so? | 真的吗? |
[22:41] | we all do. | 我们都这么认为 |
[22:43] | you can do this, you’re ready. | 你能行的,你已经准备好了 |
[22:45] | you’re the man, twinkle toes. | 你就是救世主,亮脚趾 |
[22:48] | thanks, guys. | 谢了,伙计们 |
[22:58] | you know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[23:00] | i think i am ready. | 我想我准备好了 |
[23:11] | your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. | 烈火王,今天我就要结束你的暴政 |
[23:14] | really, you’re going to take me out? | 真的吗,你真得要除掉我吗? |
[23:16] | you’re not even wearing pants. | 不过你裤子都没穿,看你怎么跟我打 |
[23:20] | no, fire lord ozai, you’re not wearing pants. | 不,欧宰,没穿裤子的人是你 |
[23:26] | no! | 不 |
[23:28] | my royal parts are showing. | 我以后该怎么见人啊! |
[23:37] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |