时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:22] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:32] | And although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | He has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar | |
[00:49] | We won’t be able to mount a massive invasion | 没有了土强国军队的兵力支持 |
[00:51] | without the earth king’s armies. | 我们无法发动大规模的侵入行动 |
[00:52] | But the solar eclipse will still leave the Firenation vulnerable. | 不过日食仍会使火宗人丧失抵抗的能力 |
[00:56] | So we’re planning a smaller invasion. | 所以我们正在谋划一次小规模的侵入 |
[00:58] | Just a rack-tack team of our friends and allies from around the Earth Kingdom. | 整个队伍由我们的朋友和土强国的睦邻组成 |
[01:02] | Look, you guys keep telling me I need to sleep. | 我说,你们一直在劝我睡觉 |
[01:05] | But I can’t. The invasion is tomorrow. | 可我就是睡不着,入侵行动明天就要开始了 |
[01:08] | You’ve been training for this since the day we met. | 自打我们见面的第一天你就在修行 |
[01:10] | You can do this. You’re ready. | 你能做的到的,你已经准备好了 |
[01:13] | During the meeting I was the perfect prince. | 与会期间,我是个完美的皇子 |
[01:15] | The son my father wanted. | 我是那个父王所期望的儿子 |
[01:17] | But I wasn’t me. | 不过那个人并不是我 第三卷 火 第十回 黑日反攻 上部 入侵 |
[01:37] | -Top of the morning, Momo. – Sounds like you slept well. | -早上好啊,模模 -看来你昨晚睡得很香啊 |
[01:40] | Like a baby mooselion. I’m ready to face the Firelord. | 睡得跟头幼年麋狮一样沉 俺已经准备面对烈火王了 |
[01:44] | So what’s your strategy for taking him down? | 那你打算怎么撂倒他? |
[01:46] | Gonna get your glow on and hit him with a little avatar state action? | 让自己发光,然后使出一招 神通形态必杀技搞定他? |
[01:49] | I can’t. When Azula shot me with lightening | 我不能进入神通形态了 当阿祖拉用那招闪电击中我后 |
[01:52] | my seventh chakra was locked. | 我的第七个脉轮被封住了 |
[01:54] | Cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the universe. | 我与宇宙能量之间的联系被切断了 |
[01:58] | You know what I just heard? | 鬼知道你刚才讲的是什么? |
[01:59] | Blabla… spiritual… mombo jumbo blabla… something about space. | 什么….超自然… 什么宇宙空间的…都是嘛玩艺啊 |
[02:04] | Oh no, Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion? | 噢,不好,索卡,那场大雾不会 耽误咱们的侵入行动吧 |
[02:10] | No, that is the invasion. | 哪会啊,那正是侵入的一部分 |
[02:23] | You made it, dad. | 老爸,你终于来了 |
[02:24] | Were you able to locate everybody I told you to find? | 你把我跟您说过的所有人都找来了吗? |
[02:27] | I did. But I’m a little worried, Sokka. | 没错,不过我有一点担心,索卡 |
[02:30] | Some of these man aren’t exactly the warrior type. | 这些人并不都是将士之才 |
[02:35] | This place ain’t nothing like a swamp. | 这儿一点沼泽样都没有 |
[02:37] | What you recon that is? | 看看这是嘛? |
[02:39] | Some sort of Firenation exploding trap would eat you. | 没准是火宗人设下的吃人陷阱 |
[02:42] | It’s just a rock, dude. | �M,不过是块石头罢了 |
[02:44] | Well, I’ll be. | 哦,是我少见多怪了 |
[02:46] | Is it just me or are those fellows a little lose in the leaf head. | 你们是不是也觉得那几个 头上戴树叶的伙计脑筋有点问题 |
[02:50] | I just wish they would wear pants. | 我只希望他们把裤子穿上 |
[02:53] | Pants are an illusion and so is death. | 裤子和死亡一样,不过是幻想而已 |
[03:00] | Hi, Katara. | 嗨,卡塔拉 |
[03:03] | Haru, it’s so good to see you. | 阿鲁,能见到你真是太好了 |
[03:05] | Toph, this is Haru. When we met him his town was controlled by the Firenation. | 拓芙,这是阿鲁,我们初次见面时 他的村镇还在受火宗欺压 |
[03:09] | So, he had to hide his earthbending. | 他不得已隐藏起自己的御土术 |
[03:11] | Katara inspired me and my father to take back our village. | 卡塔拉激励了我和父亲 我们奋起抗击夺回了我们的家园 |
[03:14] | You helped us found our courage, Katara. Now we’re here to help you. | 卡塔拉,你让我们找回了勇气 现在就让我们助你们一臂之力吧 |
[03:21] | No way, is that… | 不是吧,该不是… |
[03:24] | -Hypo happy to see blind bandit. – You guys here for a rematch? | -河马能见到盲匪真是太高兴了 -你们不是又来找我挑战的吧? |
[03:29] | Negatory, the boulder en the hypo no longer fight for others entertainment. | 咋会呢,大快石和河马 再不为取悦他人而打拳了 |
[03:36] | Now we fight for our kingdom. | 我们现在要为土强国而战 |
[03:39] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[03:54] | Was that a new invention? | 那是新发明吗? |
[03:56] | Yes, but unfortunately the incendiary capabilities | 没错,不过实验证明花生酱 |
[04:00] | of peanut sauce proof to be a failure. | 燃烧能力并不能达到要求 |
[04:03] | You’re making peanut sauce bombs? | 你们正在研制花生酱炸弹? |
[04:06] | -They are destructive – and delicious. | -他们极具破坏性 -还挺好吃的 |
[04:11] | Were you able to complete work on the plans I send you? | 完成我发给你们的计划了吗? |
[04:14] | Yes, I was and I think the Firenation will be quite surprised. | 完成了,一定会让火宗人大吃一惊的 |
[04:18] | Aang, my dad and I made this for you. | 安昂,老爸和我做了这个给你 |
[04:24] | A new glider. This is amazing. | 一副新滑翼,真是太棒了 |
[04:27] | And as a special feature I added a snack compartment. | 我还特别添加了一个零食小机关 |
[04:34] | I’m sure that will come in handy. | 我想那个肯定会派上用场的 |
[04:39] | I bed you tired of being in this cell, old man. | 老头,你肯定已经厌倦这个牢房了吧 |
[04:42] | Well, too bad. You’re never stepping outside this walls again. | 不过太遭了,你永远也不能踏出这座牢笼了 |
[04:47] | Breakfast. | 早餐到了 |
[04:49] | Careful, Ming. Don’t get too close. His stench will knock you right out. | 小心,茗,别靠的太近 他的臭气一定会熏倒你的 |
[04:56] | I snuck in some white jade tea. I know you like rare teas. | 听说您喜欢品尝稀有的茶叶 所以我弄了点白玉茶过来 |
[05:01] | Thank you, Ming. Ever since I was put in here, you’ve very kind to me. | 太感谢了,茗,自从我被关在这里 你一直十分关照我 |
[05:14] | Don’t worry. You’ll do great. | 别担心,你能行的 |
[05:19] | Good morning everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[05:26] | As you know today we’re invading the Firenation. | 大家都知道吧,今天我们要侵入烈火国 |
[05:30] | I mean I know you know that because otherwise why else would you be here? | 看我这话说的,要是大家不知道 又怎么会到这儿来呢? |
[05:34] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[05:38] | The Firelord palace is here. | 烈火王的皇宫在这儿 |
[05:39] | Uh, no, uh wait, uh wait, uh wait, it’s here. | 呃,不,呃,等等,呃,等等,在这儿 |
[05:42] | There’s an eclipse today and Aang is gonna fight the Firelord. | 今天将会有日食发生,安昂将与烈火王决一胜负 |
[05:46] | And the firebenders won’t have any fire to use. | 火宗人将无抵抗之力 |
[05:48] | That’s good for us. | 对我们来说真是天赐的良机 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, let me start at the beginning. | 很抱歉,就让我从头讲起吧 |
[05:55] | Katara and I discovered Aang frozen in an Iceberg. | 卡塔拉和我在冰冻的冰川中发现了安昂 |
[05:56] | Now I didn’t like Aang at first but I grew to love him over time. | 起初我并不喜欢他,不过一番经历之后 我逐渐爱上了这个家伙 |
[05:59] | Then we went to the southern air temple where Aang used to live. | 之后我们去了安昂曾经生活过的南气和寺 |
[06:01] | And then we met Suki as an Kaoshi warrior. | 再之后我们遇见了虚子武士苏琪 |
[06:03] | She made me dress like a woman and then she kissed me When he says the beginning he means the beginning beginning. | 穿上她们的战服让我看起来,象个姑娘,之后她亲了我一口 |
[06:06] | and then Aang¡¯s friend was a crazy old man and then Katara got Haru arrested and now he’s wearing a moustache | 安昂的朋友是个疯老头 卡塔拉害得阿鲁被抓了,现在他都长胡子了 |
[06:09] | which you feel looking at the front row, you can see it. | 他就坐在前排,不信你们自己看 |
[06:10] | Thank you, Sokka. It’s okay, why don’t you take a break? | 多谢,索卡,挺好的,不如你去休息一下吧 |
[06:14] | Let me just clarify a few points for everyone. | 我只想跟大家说几点内容 |
[06:17] | Today is the day of black sun. | 今天将会有日食发生 |
[06:20] | And I want to thank you all for your self sacrifice and your courage. | 我十分敬佩大家的勇气和牺牲精神 |
[06:24] | There are two steps to the invasion. A naval stage and then a land stage. | 这次侵入将分为海战和陆战两步进行 |
[06:30] | To gain access to the Firenation capital | 阿祖龙大门将是第一道障碍 |
[06:32] | we have to get past our first major obstacle here | 只有顺利通过了它 |
[06:36] | The great gates of Azulon. | 才能顺利进入烈火国的都城 |
[06:38] | Next, we hit the land and we hit hard. | 接下来开始陆战,我们要奋力一击 |
[06:41] | We must fight past their battlements and secure the plaza tower. | 我们必须通过两旁密布碉堡的甬道 并安全占领钟楼广场 |
[06:45] | Once we do that, it’s up to the royal palace. | 我们一旦占领了那里,下一步就是进攻皇宫了 |
[06:48] | -At that point the eclipse will begin. – Excuse me, the boulder is confused. | -那时日食即将开始 -抱歉,大块石有点疑惑 |
[06:55] | Isn’t the point to invade during the eclipse, | 咱们是选择在日食进行时侵入的,对吧 |
[06:58] | when the firebenders are powerless? | 是因为那时火宗人抵抗力会减弱的缘故吗? |
[07:01] | The eclipse will only last eight minutes, not enough time for the whole invasion. | 日食仅仅会持续八分钟,要实行整个 侵入计划时间未免有些紧张 |
[07:05] | And the royal palace is heavily guarded by firebenders. | 还有,皇宫里必定有重兵把守 |
[07:08] | So, that’s where we’ll need the eclipse advantage the most. | 正因如此,我们才需要尽可能的利用 日食给我们带来的优势 |
[07:11] | When this is finished, the avatar will have defeated the Firelord. | 在日食结束之后,神通将战败烈火王 |
[07:16] | We’ll have control over the Firenation capital and this war will be over. | 我们将控制整个烈火国都城 并让这场战争彻底结束 |
[08:25] | We’ve been looking everywhere for you. The boats are ready to leave. | 我们到处找你,船已经准备出发了 |
[08:28] | -I messed up Aang. – What? | -我搞砸了,安昂。 -你说啥? |
[08:31] | The invasion plan was my moment of truth. And I completely flopped it. | 陈述侵入计划本应我一展所长的时刻 没想到我却让我给搞砸了 |
[08:36] | I just fell apart. | 我当时脑袋一片空白 |
[08:39] | That speech wasn’t your moment of truth. That was just public speaking. | 那演说并不能说明什么 只不过就是个公开讲话而已 |
[08:43] | And nobody is really good at that. | 大家都不擅长那个 |
[08:45] | My dad is, he explained the perfectly and inspired everyone. | 我老爸就很在行 他完美的解释的计划,使得军心大振 |
[08:49] | Like a real leader should. | 那才是真正领袖的风范 |
[08:52] | Your moment of truth isn’t going to be in front some map. | 站在地图前面白话并不能完全展现你的才华 |
[08:55] | It is going to be out there, on the battlefield. | 战场才是你建功立业的地方 |
[08:57] | You seem so confident about everything, how do you know we’re gonna to win? | 好像做什么事你都非常自信 你怎么确信我们一定会赢呢? |
[09:01] | Because I already failed the world once at BaSing se. | 因为在永固城我已经让天下人失望了 |
[09:04] | I won’t let myself fail again. | 同样的错误我不会犯第二次 |
[09:13] | -There they are, the great gates of Azulon. – I don’t see any gates. | -到了,这就是阿祖龙大门。 -哪有什么门啊? |
[09:18] | Katara, you and the swamp benders whip up a fog cover. | 卡塔拉,拜托你和沼泽来的朋友 制造点雾气打个掩护 |
[09:21] | We’ll sneak by them statues just like we sneaked by that fire navy blockade. | 咱们用通过火宗海军封锁线的方法 悄悄地从塑像边上溜过去 |
[10:12] | Everyone to low deck. | 大家都躲进船舱里 |
[10:15] | Let’s hope your invention works. | 希望你的发明能够惯用 |
[10:42] | -No one is onboard, sir. – Where did they go? | 长官,甲板上都没有人 -人都哪去了? |
[10:57] | You really had done yourself this time, son. | 儿子,这回你干得真漂亮 |
[10:59] | Yeah, congratulations, Sokka. You managed to invent… | 是啊,祝贺你啊,索卡,你费尽巴力的发明了 |
[11:03] | a worse way of traveling than flying. | 一个比飞行更烂的旅行方式 |
[11:06] | Helmet? | 要头盔吗? |
[11:08] | I just came up with the idea. The mechanist did all the work. | 我只是提供了一个想法 其他的活都是机械师干的 |
[11:11] | Don’t sell yourself short, my boy. | 孩子,不用过分谦虚嘛 |
[11:13] | It was your idea to use waterbending to make the subs sink and float. | 是你提出了用御水术 来控制潜艇沉浮的理念 |
[11:19] | Brilliant, Though your original designs were a bit difficult to decipher. | 想法很聪明,只不过你的原创 设计草图有点难以解读 |
[11:25] | Unfortunately, there’s one problem I couldn’t fix. | 唯一的缺憾是有个技术问题我未能解决 |
[11:29] | The subs have a limited air supply. | 这些潜艇的空气供应十分有限 |
[11:32] | Before we land on the beaches we’ll need to resurface. | 在我们抵达海岸之前必须浮出水面换一次气 |
[11:38] | Lunch time, general Iroh. | 艾洛将军,该吃午饭了 |
[11:41] | And this time I brought you an extra bowl of rice. | 这回我给您多带了一碗米饭 |
[11:44] | Thank you, Ming. | 谢谢你,茗 |
[11:46] | Your little gestures of kindness have made my days in prison bearable. | 多亏了你的关照,让我的牢狱 生活变得不那么难熬了 |
[11:52] | I think you should take the rest of the day off. | 你下午最好休息一下吧 |
[11:56] | -What? – You don’t look well. | -您说什么? -你看起来气色不太好 |
[11:59] | Maybe you should go home and rest. | 也许应该回家休息一下 |
[12:03] | No, I feel fine. | 不,我很好啊 |
[12:04] | Trust me, it is better that you are not here this afternoon. | 听我的,今天下午最好你不要在这儿 |
[12:26] | So, this is it. | 呃,到了关键时刻啊 |
[12:28] | Are you ready for the Firenation to know the avatar is alive? | 准备好让火宗人重新见识你的神威了吗? |
[12:32] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[12:37] | I hope you kick some serious Firelord butt, twinkletoes. | 亮脚趾,替我好好收拾烈火王 |
[12:41] | Everyone, listen up. The next time we resurface it will be on the beaches. | 大家听好了,下次浮出水面之时将是开战之际 |
[12:46] | So stay alert and fight smart. | 大家一定要保持警惕,机智应战 |
[12:48] | Now break time is over, back in the subs. | 休息时间到此结束,回到潜艇上去吧 |
[12:57] | -Aang… – Katara, I… | -安昂 -卡塔拉,我… |
[12:59] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[13:02] | We’ve been through so many things together | 我们一同经历了千难万险 |
[13:04] | and I’ve seen you grow up so much. | 我亲眼见证了你的成长 |
[13:07] | You’re not that little goofy kid I found in the iceberg anymore. | 你再也不是我在冰川里找到的那个蠢小孩了 |
[13:11] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’m really proud of you. | 我此刻想说的是,我真的以你为傲 |
[13:16] | -Everything is going to be different after today, isn’t it? -Yes, it is. | -今日之后一切都将大不同了,对吧 -是的,没错 |
[13:21] | – What if I don’t come back. – Aang, don’t say that. Of course you… | -如果我回不来的话 -安昂,别乱说,你一定…. |
[13:40] | Katara, what are you doing? It’s time to submerge. | 卡塔拉,傻站在那儿干嘛呢,该下潜了 |
[13:42] | What? Right, I’m on it. | 啥?好的,这就来 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry, Mai. | 对不起,梅 |
[14:23] | What do you know? It did come in handy. | 您别说,这设计还针对的起我这张嘴 |
[14:36] | Everyone in position. | 各就各位 |
[14:37] | Earthbenders, in your tanks. This is going to be a rough ride. | 御土师们,进入坦克中准备吧 咱们有一场恶战要打 |
[15:29] | Ready, the torpedo. | 水雷准备 |
[15:34] | Launch! | 发射! |
[17:30] | We¡¯re a man down. Where in tarnation is Hue? | 咱们好像少了个人 “休”那小子跑哪去了? |
[17:52] | Hey, you. Where have you been? | 嘿,我说你,死那去了? |
[17:56] | Communing with nature. It takes while to collect this much seaweed. | 和自然进行了点交流 费了半天劲才讨来了这些海草 |
[18:18] | Dad, look out! | 老爸,小心 |
[18:46] | Sokka, we’ve got to take out those battlements. It’s our only chance. | 索卡,咱们必须拿掉那些碉堡 要不然军队寸步难行 |
[18:49] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:14] | You two take out that battlement. I got this one. Watch each other¡®s backs. | 你俩去干掉那个碉堡,这个交给我来收拾 互相照应着点,小心偷袭 |
[19:46] | -Dad? – Dad! | -老爸? -老爸! |
[19:55] | I know I’ve made some bad choices. | 我之前做出了错误的决定 |
[19:58] | But today I’m gonna set things right. | 今天我要拨乱反正 |
[20:23] | How does that feel, Dad? | 老爸,你感觉咋样? |
[20:25] | A little better, I need to get back to the troops. | 好多了,我得重返军中作战 |
[20:31] | You’re hurt, badly. You can’t fight anymore. | 你的伤不轻啊,不能继续作战了 |
[20:35] | Everyone is counting on me to lead this mission, Katara. | 卡塔拉,大家都指望着我指挥这次任务呢 |
[20:38] | I won’t let them down. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[20:42] | -Can’t you heal him any faster? – I’m doing everything I can. | -你不能快点治愈他吗? -我已经竭尽全力了 |
[20:50] | I’ll do it. | 就交给我吧 |
[20:51] | No offence, Sokka. But you’re not exactly Mr. healing hands. | 无疑冒犯,索卡,不过你可不是当医师的料 |
[20:55] | -No, I’ll lead the invasion force. – Don’t be crazy, Sokka. | -我是说入侵军交给我来统领吧 -别疯了,索卡 |
[21:00] | Maybe I’m a little crazy, but the eclipse is about to start… | 我可能有点疯狂,不过日食马上就要开始了 |
[21:03] | and we need to be up the volcano by the time it does. | 我们得在它开始之前到达火山 |
[21:05] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[21:08] | I’m proud of you, Son. | 儿子,我以你为傲 |
[21:12] | I still think you crazy. But I’m proud of you too. | 我还是觉得你有点发疯,不过我也以你为傲 |
[21:37] | Listen up everyone, I want the tanks in wedge formation. | 大家听好了,所有的坦克现在以楔形前行 |
[21:41] | Warriors and benders in the middle. | 武士和御术师站在中间 |
[21:44] | We’re taking that tower and heading for the royal palace. | 咱们这就去拿下高塔,直奔皇宫 |
[21:55] | CHARGE! | 杀啊! |
[22:14] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[22:24] | The avatar is back! | 我降世神通又回来啦! |
[22:31] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:32] | Anyone home? | 有人在吗? |
[23:04] | The Firenation is falling back. | 火宗人正在撤退 |
[23:09] | Sokka, we’re on our way to victory. | 索卡,咱们现在真是势如破竹啊 |
[23:28] | No. | 不好 |
[23:31] | No, no, NO! | 天哪,天哪,天哪! |
[23:35] | Firelord Ozai, where are you? | 烈火王欧宰,你在哪儿呢? |
[23:39] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |