时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:07] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:22] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:31] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:37] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 英语字幕校译:英麟(特别感谢) |
[00:46] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:50] | So, what’s the new plan? | 那么,咱们的新计划是啥? |
[00:52] | The new plan is the old plan. | 新计划其实就是原来的老计划 |
[00:55] | You just need to master all four elements | 你只要在彗星到来之前 掌握好所有的四种元素 |
[00:56] | and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes. | 然后去撂倒烈火王就行了 |
[00:59] | Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher? | 我上哪去找御火术师傅啊? |
[01:01] | Hello, Zuko here. | 大家好啊,我是祖寇 |
[01:03] | I think it’s time I joined your group | 我想加入你们的团队 |
[01:06] | and taught the Avatar firebending. | 我还可以传授神通御火术 |
[01:08] | And I know my destiny is to help you restore balance to the world. | 我知道我的使命就是协助你重新恢复世界的平衡 |
[01:12] | I think you are supposed to be my firebending teacher. | 我想你就是我要找的御火术师傅 第三卷 火 第十三回 御火宗师 |
[01:23] | I know you’re nervous, | 我知道你很紧张 |
[01:25] | but remember… | 不过你要记住 |
[01:26] | Firebending in end up itself is not something to fear. | 归根结底,御火术并没有什么好怕的 |
[01:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:32] | Not something to fear. | 没什么好怕的 |
[01:34] | What if you don’t respect it, | 不过你也不能轻视它 |
[01:36] | it will shoot you up and split you up by the anger of Komodo Rhino. | 否则你定会葬身于科莫多犀牛的怒火之中 (祖寇以前的坐骑) |
[01:40] | Now show me what you got. | 现在亮几招御火术瞧瞧 |
[01:42] | Any amount of fire you can make. | 让我看看你现在是啥水平 |
[01:51] | Maybe I need a little more instruction, | 不如你再给我讲解一下要领吧 |
[01:54] | perhaps a demonstration? | 能做个示范就更好了 |
[01:55] | Good idea. | 那好吧 |
[01:57] | You might wanna take a couple steps back. | 你最好退后一点免得烧到你 |
[02:05] | What was that? | 我这是咋的了? |
[02:07] | That was the worst firebending I’ve ever seen. | 这简直是我见过的最差的御火术了 |
[02:10] | I thought it was… nice. | 我觉得还….还可以 |
[02:17] | Why is it happening? | 为什么会这样? |
[02:19] | Maybe it’s the altitude. | 可能是因为这儿海拔太高了吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah… could be. | 可能是吧 |
[02:32] | Just breathe… | 注意呼吸 |
[02:34] | And… | 然后 |
[02:37] | That one kind of felt hot. | 刚才那下不错的 |
[02:39] | Don’t paganize me! | 别瞎拍马屁! |
[02:40] | You konw what it’s supposed to look like. | 你应该知道那招本来的威力的 |
[02:42] | Sorry, Sifu Hotman. | 抱歉,“热血”师傅 |
[02:43] | And stop calling me that! | 别那么叫我! |
[02:49] | Hey, jerks. | 好啊,笨蛋们 |
[02:50] | Mind if I watch you two jerks do your jerk-bending? | 介意我在这儿观赏你们两个笨蛋练习“御笨术”吗? |
[02:53] | Get out of here! | 滚开 |
[02:55] | Ok, take it easy. I’m just kidding around. | 好吧,别生气,我只是开个玩笑嘛 |
[02:59] | “Jerk-bending”, still got it. | “御笨术”,我真是太有才了 |
[03:14] | Listen everybody, | 各位 |
[03:16] | I got some pretty bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[03:18] | I’ve lost my stuff. | 我有样东西不见了 |
[03:19] | Don’t look at me. I didn’t touch your stuff. | 看我干嘛,我可不稀罕碰你的东西 |
[03:23] | I’m talking about my firebending. | 我说的是我的御火术 |
[03:25] | It’s gone. | 我使不出来了 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry, I’m just laughing at the irony. | 抱歉啊,不过这真的是有点讽刺,不是吗 |
[03:33] | You know, how it would be nice for us if you lost your firebending a long time ago. | 要知道,我们老早以前就期盼着废了你的御术来着 |
[03:37] | Well, it’s not lost, it’s just… | 也不是完全用不出来了,只是… |
[03:39] | weaker for some reason. | 不知怎么变弱了 |
[03:41] | Maybe you’re just not as good as you think you are. | 也许你只是没有自己想象的那么厉害罢了 |
[03:45] | Ouch! | 哎哟! |
[03:48] | I bet it because I change sides. | 可能是因为我改换了阵营吧 |
[03:50] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是无稽之谈 |
[03:52] | I don’t know, maybe it isn’t. | 我不知道,可能不是那个原因吧 |
[03:55] | Maybe your firebending comes from rage. | 也许你的御火术本是由愤怒来催动的 |
[03:57] | And you just don’t have enough anger to feel with the way you used to. | 你的心态现在平和了许多,所以御术的功力就减弱了 |
[04:01] | So, all we need do is make Zuko angry. | 这么说,我们惹祖寇生气不就得了 |
[04:05] | Easy enough! | 这太简单了 |
[04:09] | Ok! Cut it out! | 够了,别闹了 |
[04:10] | Look! Even if you’re right, I don’t want to rely on hate and anger anymore. | 即便你是对的,我也不愿意 再回到那种与愤怒为伴的生活了 |
[04:15] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有其他解决办法的 |
[04:17] | You gonna need to learn to drive your firebending from a different source. | 你需要找到其他可以催动御火术的方法 |
[04:20] | I recommend… the original source. | 最好能找到御火术的本源 |
[04:23] | How is he supposed to do that? | 那他该怎么做呢? |
[04:25] | By jumping into a volcano? | 跳进火山口行吗? |
[04:27] | NO. | 瞎说 |
[04:28] | Zuko needs to go back to whatever the original source of firebending is. | 祖寇需要对御火术追根溯源,找到其力量的来源 |
[04:32] | So… is it jumping into a volcano? | 所以说嘛,跳进火山口不就得了 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚具体该咋做 |
[04:36] | For earthbening, the original benders were badger moles. | 不过就御土术而言,最初的御土师其实是獾鼠 |
[04:40] | One day when I was little, I ran away and hid in a cave. | 还记得小时候有一次,我离家出走误入了一个山洞 |
[04:47] | That’s where I met them. | 我在那里遇见了獾鼠 |
[04:59] | They were blind, just like me. | 它们和我一样,眼睛什么都看不见 |
[05:01] | So we understood each other. | 所以我们能互相了解 |
[05:03] | I was able to learn earthbending, | 对我来说,御土术并不只是一门武功 |
[05:05] | not just as a martial art, | 而更像是对我感觉的一种延伸 |
[05:07] | but as an extension of my senses. | 了解到这些,学会御土术简直就是轻而易举 |
[05:10] | For them, the original earthbenders, it wasn’t just about fighting. | 对于那些原始的御土者来说,御术并不只是用来争斗的 |
[05:15] | It was their way of interacting with the world. | 而是用来与世界进行交流的工具 |
[05:20] | That’s amazing, Toph! | 说得好,拓芙 |
[05:22] | I learned from the monks, but the original airbenders were the sky bison. | 我是从僧侣们那儿学会的御气术, 不过飞天野牛才是御气师的本宗 |
[05:26] | Maybe you can gimme a lesson sometime, buddy. | 伙计,没准你哪天可以教我几招哩 |
[05:30] | Well, it dosen’t help me. | 可是,这方法对我没用 |
[05:32] | The original firebenders were the dragons. | 最初的御火师是龙 |
[05:34] | And they’re extinct. | 它们已经灭绝了 |
[05:35] | What do you mean? | 怎么会呢? |
[05:37] | Roku had a dragon, and there were plenty of dragons when I was a kid. | 罗库大师就有一条,我小的时候龙到处都有 |
[05:40] | Well, they’re not around anymore, Ok? | 不跟你说过了吗,他们都灭绝了 |
[05:42] | Ok, ok, sorry. | 好的,好的,抱歉 |
[05:45] | But maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有其他的解决方法 |
[05:47] | The first people that learn from the dragons were the ancient Sun Warriors. | 最早人类使用的御火术 是古太阳武士从龙那模仿而来 |
[05:51] | Sun Warriors? | 太阳武士? |
[05:53] | Well, I know they weren’t around when I was a kid. | 我小时候就没有太阳武士了 |
[05:56] | No. | 没错 |
[05:57] | They died off thousands of years ago. | 他们绝迹于几千年前 |
[05:59] | But this civilization wasn’t too far from where we are now. | 不过他们的文明与当代的差别并不很大 |
[06:03] | Maybe we can learn something by poking around the ruins. | 也许咱们可以在他们生活的遗址中 探寻到可以借鉴的东西 |
[06:06] | Certain monks used to tell me. | 曾经有位僧侣教导我说 |
[06:08] | “Sometimes, the shadows of the past can be felt by the present.” | “我们可以以史为鉴,启迪未来” |
[06:12] | So what, maybe you’ll pick up some super old Sun Warrior energy | 别说笑了,你俩不会以为 站在太阳武士几千年站过的地方 |
[06:15] | just by standing where they stood thousands of years ago? | 就能吸收他们的能量了? |
[06:18] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[06:20] | Either I’ll find a new way to firebend, | 若不能找出使用御火术的新方法 |
[06:22] | or the Avatar has to find a new teacher. | 神通就只能另觅师傅了 |
[06:33] | We’ve been riding for hours. | 我们都飞了好几个时辰了 |
[06:34] | I don’t know why, but I thought this thing would be a lot faster. | 阿柏不会就这么点能耐吧,咋不再飞的快点呢? |
[06:39] | Appa’s right, Zuko. | 祖寇,阿柏说得没错 |
[06:40] | In our group, typically we start all our missions with the more epi-attitude. | 我们团队有个不成文的规矩 在执行任务之前要保持乐观的态度 |
[06:44] | Oh, can’t do this… | 哦,饶了我吧 |
[06:46] | Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. | 别担心,你很快就会进入状态的 |
[07:02] | Eventhough these buildings are ancient, | 虽然这里都是很古老的建筑 |
[07:03] | there’s something early familiar about them. | 却给人一种十分熟悉的感觉 |
[07:06] | I can tell the fires seige temples are somehow they sent from these. | 我敢说烈火城的寺庙 肯定是依照这里的蓝图建造的 |
[07:10] | Ok, we’ll learn something about architecture. | 好吧,在建筑学方面我们已经长了见识了 |
[07:12] | Hopefully, we’ll learn something about firebending too. | 希望咱们在这儿也能有关于御火术的新发现 |
[07:15] | The past can be a great teacher. | 历史可是很好的老师哟 |
[07:23] | Zuko, I think the path is trying to kill me. | 祖寇,我差点被这条小路给杀死了 |
[07:27] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[07:28] | This booby-trap must be centuries old and it still works. | 这机关陷阱看起来有几百年了,居然还很管用 |
[07:31] | There’s probably a lot more. | 前面一定还有不少 |
[07:33] | Maybe this means we shouldn’t be here. | 也许咱们不应该来这儿 |
[07:40] | Where is that epi-attitude you were talking about? | 你刚才说过的乐观精神跑哪儿去了 |
[07:43] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[07:44] | people won’t make traps unless they got something worth protecting. | 这有陷阱,说明附近必有值得保护的东西 |
[07:50] | Look, this seems promising. | 看,这壁画看起来很靠谱 |
[07:52] | Though I’m not sure what this tell us about the original source of firebending. | 不过这上面画的好像不是御火术起源 |
[07:57] | They look pretty angry to me. | 这画中好像充满了怒气 |
[07:59] | I thought the dragons were friends with the Sun Warriors. | 不是说龙是太阳武士的朋友吗? |
[08:01] | Well, they had a funny way to show it. | 那个,可能他们想换个有趣的方式来表达吧 |
[08:08] | Zuko, something happened to the dragons in the last hundred years. | 祖寇,在过去的百年中,那些龙到底怎么了 |
[08:12] | Something you are not telling me. | 你肯定有一些事没有告诉我 |
[08:14] | My great grand father Sozin happend. | 一切都由我的曾祖父苏进而起 |
[08:17] | He started the tradition of hunting dragon for glory. | 他掀起了屠龙狂潮,人人以猎龙为荣 |
[08:20] | They were the ultimate firebenders. | 龙是终极的御火大师 |
[08:22] | And if you can conquer one, | 如果你能征服它的话 |
[08:23] | your firebending talent will become legendary. | 就可证明你的御火术已经是登峰造极了 |
[08:26] | And you earn the honorary title “Dragon”. | 而且还能为自己赢得“龙”的称号 |
[08:29] | The last great dragon was conquered long before I was born. | 在我出生之前,最后一条巨龙也已经被除掉了 |
[08:33] | …by my uncle. | 那人就是我的皇叔 |
[08:35] | But I thought your uncle was… | 我原以为你的皇叔…. |
[08:37] | I don’t know… good? | 是个好人,我这么说你别见怪 |
[08:40] | He had a complicated past. | 他的过去十分复杂 |
[08:43] | Family tradition, I guess. | 我想这可能也是遗传吧 |
[08:46] | Let’s just move on. | 咱们接着走吧 |
[08:58] | It’s locked up. | 这门被锁上了 |
[09:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:05] | It’s a solstitial calendar, | 这是一个节气表 |
[09:07] | just like the fire statues at air temples. | 这与气和寺雕塑的性质是一样的 |
[09:10] | I bet that sun stone opens the door, | 上面那颗太阳石肯定就是控制这门的开关 |
[09:12] | but only when sunlight hits it at just the right angle, | 但是只有在阳光以某一特定 角度照射其上时才能触发机关 |
[09:15] | on the solstice. | 也就是说只有至日时才能打开 |
[09:16] | Monkey feathers! | 俺的亲娘啊 |
[09:18] | The solstice again? | 又要等到至日 |
[09:19] | We can’t wait here that long. | 我们哪有那种闲工夫啊 |
[09:21] | No, we can’t. | 话虽如此 |
[09:22] | But we might be able to speed time up. | 不过我们可以让时间加速运转啊 |
[09:25] | Let’s see if we can play smart with the sun stone. | 希望这么做能过骗过太阳石 |
[09:32] | Nothing is happening. | 这门动也没动 |
[09:33] | Come on… | 芝麻开门 |
[09:40] | You know, Zuko, | 我说,祖寇 |
[09:41] | I don’t care what everyone else says about you. | 不管那些人怎么谈论你 |
[09:43] | You’re pretty smart. | 你真的是相当聪明 |
[09:51] | Relax. | 别害怕 |
[09:53] | They’re just statues. | 只不过是些塑像 |
[10:02] | It says this is something called “The Dancing Dragon”. | 上面管这叫“神龙之舞” |
[10:16] | Zuko! Get over here! | 祖寇,快过来 |
[10:17] | I want you to dance with me. | 快来跟我一起跳舞 |
[10:19] | What? | 干嘛? |
[10:20] | Just do it! | 你做就是了! |
[10:23] | Let’s follow the steps of the statues. | 咱们就按着雕像的动作做 |
[10:30] | Don’t you see? | 看见没 |
[10:31] | It is all-round dance moves. These statues are giving us a lesson. | 这些雕像的动作是连贯的,就像是个动作示范 |
[10:35] | I think this is some kind of Sun Warrior firebending form. | 我想这可能是太阳武士的御火术招式 |
[10:39] | These better teach us some really good firebending. | 希望这招式不是什么花拳绣腿 |
[10:49] | Hooray! | 太好了! |
[10:51] | Wait. | 且慢 |
[10:52] | What exactly is that? | 那是啥东西啊? |
[10:54] | It’s some kind of mystical giant stone. | 是个神秘的大石头 |
[10:56] | Oh, don’t touch it! | 噢,别碰 |
[10:58] | Why not? | 为啥不能碰? |
[10:59] | Remember what happend out there with the spikes? | 难道你忘了咱们来时碰到的那个长矛机关了吗 |
[11:01] | I’m just very suspicious of giant glowing jam sitting on paddle stores. | 这石头看起来十分蹊跷,没准还有机关陷阱 |
[11:07] | It feels…. | 感觉… |
[11:08] | almost alive. | 它好像有生命似的 |
[11:14] | Oh no! It’s another trap! | 噢,天哪,又是个陷阱 |
[11:19] | I can’t feel free. | 我动弹不得了 |
[11:20] | It’s like some kind of glue. | 这东西粘糊糊的,好像胶水一样 |
[11:41] | I can’t move. Zuko, do something. | 祖寇,我动不了了,你别傻待着啊 |
[11:44] | Me? I can’t move either. | 我也动不了啊 |
[11:52] | It stopped. | 好像不动了 |
[11:54] | At least we have air. | 至少还能喘气 |
[11:55] | Maybe we stay calm, we can figure a way out of this. | 也许等咱们冷静下来,就能想到逃出去的办法 |
[12:04] | You had to pick up the glowing egg, didn’t you? | 你说说你,干嘛欠手去拿那个金蛋啊? |
[12:09] | At least I made something happened. | 我那叫有探险精神 |
[12:10] | If we were up to you, we’d never make pass the court yard. | 如果要是听你的,没准早就死在庭院那儿了 |
[12:13] | HELP! | 救命啊! |
[12:15] | Who are you yelling to? | 你这么瞎喊有啥用啊? |
[12:17] | Nobody’s lived here for centries. | 这儿已经废弃了数百年了 |
[12:19] | Well, what do you think we should do? | 那你说咱们该咋办呢? |
[12:23] | Think about our place in the universe? | 不如想想咱们在宇宙中的位置吧 |
[12:30] | Who’s down there? | 下面何人? |
[12:45] | For trying to take our sun stone, you must be severely punished. | 居然胆敢偷我们的太阳石,你们必将受到严厉的惩罚 |
[12:50] | We didn’t come here to take your sun stone. | 我们来这儿并不想偷你们的石头 |
[12:52] | We came here to find the ancient original of all firebending. | 我们来这儿是为了探访御火术的起源 |
[12:56] | Yeah, right… | 哈,说得好听 |
[12:57] | They’re obviously thieves here to steal Sun Warriors’ treasures. | 这俩毛贼肯定是觊觎太阳武士的宝藏 |
[13:01] | Please, I don’t normally play this card, but… | 我一般都很低调的,不过既然如此 我不得不表明身份 |
[13:05] | I’m the Avatar. | 我就是降世神通 |
[13:11] | Just hear us out. | 请听我们解释 |
[13:13] | My name is Zuko, crowned prince of the Fire Nation. | 我是祖寇,乃是烈火国的王储 |
[13:17] | Or at least I used to be. | 不过现在已经不是了 |
[13:18] | I know my people have to store all the ways of firebending | 火宗的人使用御火术时 |
[13:21] | to be filled by anger and rage. | 是依靠心中充满的愤怒和怨气 |
[13:23] | But now I want to learn the true way, | 不过现在我想学习催动御火术的真正做法 |
[13:26] | the original way. | 最正宗的做法 |
[13:28] | When we came here, I never imagined the Sun Warrior civilization was secertly alive. | 到这儿来之前,我们原没想到 太阳武士居然仍秘密的活在世上 |
[13:32] | I’m truly humbled to be in your presences. | 你们的出现令我们十分意外 |
[13:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:37] | Teach us. | 请教我们御火之法吧 |
[13:39] | If you wish to learn the ways of the sun, | 既然你们想学习正宗的御火术 |
[13:41] | you must learn them from the masters “Ran and Shao”. | 那就一定要请教御火宗师“燃”和“烧” |
[13:46] | Ran and Shao? | “燃”和“烧”? |
[13:47] | There’re two of them? | 这么说有两位宗师喽? |
[13:49] | When you present yourselves to them, they will examine you. | 你去见他们的时候,他们将会检验你们 |
[13:53] | They read your hearts, your souls and your ancestry. | 他们能够看穿你们的心和灵魂 更能看透你们的前世今生 |
[13:57] | If they deem you’re worthy, they’ll teach you. | 如果你们符合资格,他们就会传你们武艺 |
[14:00] | If they don’t, you will be destroyed on the spot. | 反之,你们则会命丧当场 |
[14:13] | If you’re going to see the masters, you must bring them a piece of the eternal flame. | 去见宗师,你们必须带上一份永恒之火 |
[14:20] | This fire | 这火 |
[14:21] | is the very first one. | 乃是世间火的来源 |
[14:23] | It was given to men by the dragons. | 是由龙传给人类的 |
[14:26] | They have kept going for thousands of years. | 这火种已经传承千年 |
[14:30] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:32] | You’ll each take a piece of it to the masters | 你们每人带上自己的一份去拜见宗师 |
[14:35] | to show your commitment to the secret art of firebending. | 以表明你们对神秘的御火之术的虔诚 |
[14:40] | Ahm… Mr. Sun cheif sir, | 嗯,太阳首领先生 |
[14:42] | yea, I’m not a firebender yet. | 我还不是个御火师 |
[14:45] | Couldn’t my friend here carry my fire for me? | 能让我的朋友帮我带火种去吗? |
[14:47] | No. | 不行 |
[14:54] | This ritual illustrates the assent of Sun Warrior philosophy. | 这仪式象征着接受太阳武士的人生观 |
[14:59] | You must maintain a constant heat. | 你必须保持恒定的热度 |
[15:01] | The flame will go out if you make it too small. | 如果火焰太小就很容易熄灭 |
[15:05] | Make it too big, | 如果太大 |
[15:07] | you might lose control. | 将会难以控制 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little nervous. | 对不起,我有一点紧张 |
[15:17] | It’s like a little heart beat. | 这火焰跳动着就像心跳一样 |
[15:19] | Fire is life. | 火是有生命的 |
[15:21] | Not just destruction. | 它所给予的不仅仅是破坏 |
[15:24] | You’ll take your flames up there, | 把你们的火种带到那儿去 |
[15:26] | the cave of the masters is beneath that rock. | 大师的居所就在那边的岩石下 |
[15:40] | Hurry up! | 快点走 |
[15:41] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[15:42] | If I walk too fast, my flame will go out. | 如果我走的太快,火焰就会灭的 |
[15:44] | Your flame is gonna go out because it’s too small. | 你的火焰太小了,所以才容易灭 |
[15:46] | You’re too timid. | 你太胆怯了 |
[15:47] | Give it more juice. | 让火焰再大点 |
[15:49] | Well, what if I can’t control it? | 要是我控制不住该怎么办? |
[15:51] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[15:52] | I know you can. | 你不是一般人 |
[15:53] | You’re a talented kid. | 你这小孩挺有天分的 |
[16:08] | Facing the judgement of the firebending masters will be very dangerous for you. | 面对御火宗师的审判 对你们来说将十分危险 |
[16:14] | Your ancestors are directly responsible for the dragons’ disappearance. | 是你的祖先直接导致了龙族的灭绝 |
[16:20] | The masters might not be so happy to see you. | 大师们见到你时可能不会高兴的 |
[16:23] | I know I wouldn’t be. | 要是我就会当场灭了你 |
[16:26] | But once they find out I’m the Avatar… | 不过当他们发现我是降世神通时… |
[16:28] | Have you forgotten that you vanished, allowing the Fire Nation do recurve on the world? | 你别忘了,百年前你一走了之 无疑助长了烈火国的气焰 |
[16:33] | The decline of the dragons is your burden too. | 你也要为龙族的灭绝负上责任 |
[16:49] | We could turn back now. | 我们现在还可以回头 |
[16:51] | We’ve already learned more about firebending we hoped. | 关于御火术我们又了解了一些新知识 |
[16:55] | No, we’re seeing this till to the end. | 不,我们得坚持到底 |
[16:57] | We gonna meet these masters, then find out what so great about them. | 咱们要去见宗师,请教他们成为终极御火大师的诀窍 |
[17:01] | What if they judge us… | 他们要治罪的话该咋办 |
[17:02] | and attack us? | 没准会袭击咱们 |
[17:04] | Well, we’re the Fire Prince and the Avatar. | 我是火宗王子,你又是降世神通 |
[17:06] | I think we can take these guys in the fight whoever they are. | 咱俩合作,何人能敌 |
[17:15] | Bring them out! | 请他们出来吧 |
[17:17] | Chanters! | 奏乐! |
[18:04] | Those who wish to meet the masters Ran and Shao will now present their fire. | 拜见“燃”和“烧”两位宗师的人,现在要进献火种 |
[18:14] | Sound the clarion! | 吹响号角 |
[18:24] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么了? |
[18:31] | Zuko, my fire run out. | 祖寇,我的火灭了 |
[18:33] | What you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么样? |
[18:34] | Give me some of yours. | 分我点火吧 |
[18:36] | No, just make your own. | 不行,你自己生吧 |
[18:37] | I can’t. | 我弄不出来 |
[18:39] | Get some from one of those warriors. | 那就从其他武士那儿弄 |
[18:40] | Hurry! | 快去 |
[18:41] | Stop cheating off me! | 别老来烦我 |
[18:43] | Quit me in stingy! | 别那么小气嘛 |
[19:11] | These are the masters. | 宗师原来是龙啊 |
[19:13] | You still think we can take off? | 还觉得咱们能够打赢他们吗? |
[19:15] | Ssh! I never said that. | 嘘!我可没那么说过 |
[19:23] | Ah, here it comes, any moment now, | 噢,好戏即将上演,有的瞧了 |
[19:26] | dinner for the masters. | 大师好好享受你们的晚餐吧 |
[19:28] | Quiet, Ham Ghao! | 闭嘴,汉高 |
[19:29] | What? | 咋了? |
[19:30] | Everyone is thinking it. | 又不是只有我一个这么想 |
[19:40] | Zuko, | 祖寇 |
[19:41] | I think we’re supposed to do the dragon dance with them. | 我觉得应该和它们一起跳“神龙之舞” |
[19:44] | What? | 啥? |
[19:45] | What about this situation make you think they want us to dance? | 你大脑这是又抽的那根筋啊? |
[19:48] | Well, I think they want us to do something. | 那个,起码咱们不能傻站着啊 |
[19:52] | Let’s just try it. | 咱们试一下吧 |
[19:53] | Fine! | 那好吧 |
[20:21] | Judgement time. | 审判时间到了 |
[20:48] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[21:10] | Their fire was beautiful. | 他们的火焰真是太美了 |
[21:13] | I saw so many colours, | 五彩缤纷的 |
[21:14] | colours I’ve never imagined. | 那些颜色真难以想象 |
[21:16] | Like firebending harmony. | 然而它们却和谐的统一在一起 |
[21:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:20] | They judged you, | 他们审判了你们 |
[21:22] | and gave you visions of the meaning of firebending. | 还给了你们御火术真谛的启示 |
[21:26] | I can’t believe there’re still living dragons. | 没想到宗师居然会是活生生的龙 |
[21:28] | My uncle Iroh said he faced the last dragon and killed it. | 艾洛皇叔曾说是他征服了最后一条龙,并杀了它 |
[21:31] | So your uncle lied. | 这么说你皇叔撒谎了 |
[21:33] | Actually, it wasn’t the total lie. | 实际上,不仅如此 |
[21:36] | Iroh was the last outsider to face the masters. | 艾洛后来也去拜见了那两位宗师 |
[21:40] | They deemed him worthy and passed the secret onto him as well. | 它们认可了他,也把秘密告诉了他 |
[21:46] | He must have lied to protect them. | 他说谎是为了保护它们 |
[21:48] | So no one else would hunt them. | 这样就不会有人来追杀它们了 |
[21:50] | All this time, I thought firebending was destruction. | 一直以来,我认为御火术是一种破坏之术 |
[21:54] | Since I hurt Katara, I’ve been too afraid to harness it. | 自从烧伤卡塔拉后,我很怕再使用御火术 |
[21:58] | But now I know what it really is. | 现在我终于明白了 |
[22:01] | It’s energy | 火象征着能量 |
[22:02] | and life. | 和生命 |
[22:04] | It’s like the sun. | 就像太阳一样 |
[22:06] | but inside of you. | 只不过它存在于你的心中 |
[22:07] | Do you guys realize this? | 你们意识到了吗? |
[22:09] | Well… | 那个… |
[22:10] | Our civilization is called “The Sun Warriors”. | 别忘了,我们可是被称为“太阳武士” |
[22:14] | So, yeah. | 所以,当然了解啦 |
[22:15] | That’s why my firebending was so weak before. | 终于知道我的御火术变弱的原因了 |
[22:17] | Because, for so many years, | 因为长久以来 |
[22:19] | hunting you was my drive. | 抓捕你一直是我的动力 |
[22:21] | It was my purpose. | 是我的目标 |
[22:23] | So when I joined you, | 所以当我加入你们后 |
[22:24] | I lost side of my inner fire. | 我失去了内心的火焰 |
[22:27] | But now, I have a new drive. | 不过,现在我又有了新的目标 |
[22:30] | I have to help you defeat my father and restore balance to the world. | 我要帮你战败父王,重新恢复世界的平衡 |
[22:45] | Now, that you have learned the secrets and you know about our tribe’s existence. | 既然你们知晓了秘密,也知道了我们的存在 |
[22:51] | We have no choice but we prison you here forever. | 我们别无选择,只好永久关押你们于此了 |
[22:58] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[23:01] | But seriously, don’t tell anyone! | 不过说真的,别跟别人说 |
[23:06] | With these technique the dragons showed us, | 有了神龙传给我们的技艺 |
[23:08] | Zuko and I will be unstoppable. | 祖寇和我将所向披靡 |
[23:15] | Yeah, that’s a great dance you two learned then. | 你俩学的这个舞还蛮好看的嘛 |
[23:17] | It’s not a dance, it’s a firebending form. | 这不是舞蹈,是御火术的招式 |
[23:21] | We’ll just tap dancers way to victory over the Fire Lord. | 看来咱们一路跳着舞就能打败烈火王了 |
[23:24] | It’s a secret form that happened to be thousands of years old. | 别瞎说,这套可是具有上千年的历史的武术招式 |
[23:28] | Oh yeah, what’s your little form called? | 哦,是嘛,那请问你的招式叫啥哩? |
[23:32] | “The Dancing Dragon”. | “神龙之舞” -=未完待续=- 英语字幕校正:英麟(特别感谢) |