时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar, masters of all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:32] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | He has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 校正:阿土 英麟 特别感谢参与校译的新浪网友 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar | |
[00:49] | It’s my dad. He was captured too. | 我的父亲也被抓走了 |
[00:52] | My guess is.. they were taken to the boiling rock. | 据我猜测,他们应该被关押在沸岩监狱了 |
[00:55] | It’s on an island in the middle of a boiling lake. It’s inescapable | 它坐落于沸湖中央的小岛上 想要从那里逃脱简直比登天还难 |
[01:00] | We just need to lay low and find my dad as soon as possible. | 我们只需要保持低调,尽快找到我老爸就成了 |
[01:03] | Stop right there, Chit Sang. I’ve head your unruly behavior | 秦尚,你给我站住,你犯狱规的事我可是亲眼所见 |
[01:08] | You’re going into the cooler. | 你乖乖的进冷却器受罚吧 |
[01:10] | It’s Suki. | 那是苏琪 |
[01:12] | I’m so glad to see you, Sokka. I knew you’d come. | 索卡,能见到你真的是太好了 我就知道你会来救我的 |
[01:16] | I heard you are hatching an escape plan, and I wanna in. | 我听到你们正在密谋一个逃跑计划,我也要加入 |
[01:19] | Well, well, well. I never thought I would find you in here, Prince Zuko. | 哎哟哟,祖寇王子殿下 是什么风把你吹到这儿来的 |
[01:26] | -How do you know who I am? -You broke my niece’s heart. | -你怎么会知道我的身份? -是你伤了我侄女的心 |
[01:30] | You’re Mai’s uncle? | 你是梅的叔叔? |
[01:32] | Yeah, New arrival is coming in at dawn. | 没错,破晓时会来一批新犯人 |
[01:35] | Anybody interesting? | 有什么特别的人物吗? |
[01:37] | Nah, just usual, some robbers, couple traitors, some war prisoners. | 没有,没啥特别的,就是些强盗、叛徒、战犯之类的 |
[01:42] | War prisoners. It could be your father. | 战犯?那指的是你的父亲吧 |
[01:51] | Dad… | 老爸… 第三卷 火 第十五回 沸岩营救 下部 |
[02:07] | Line them up for the warden. | 带他们上来听典狱长训话 |
[02:18] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[02:21] | Excuse me, coming through, the warden wants me over there, sorry. | 不好意思,借过,典狱长让我过去,抱歉啊 |
[02:26] | Welcome to the boiling rock. | 欢迎大家来到沸岩 |
[02:28] | I’m sure you all heard the horrible rumours about our little island. | 相信大家都听说过关于这座小岛的可怕传言 |
[02:33] | Well, I just want to tell you that | 我想要告诉你们的是 |
[02:35] | they don’t have to be ture as long as you do everything I say. | 只要凡事都按我说的做, 那些传言就不会成真的 |
[02:41] | Look me in the eye when I am talking to you. | 跟你说话呢,看着我的眼睛 |
[02:44] | No. | 没门 |
[02:45] | Oh, You’d rather look at my shoes, then take a look. | 哦,既然你喜欢看我的鞋,那就让你看个够 |
[02:53] | I know excatly who you’re, Hakoda of water tribe. | 我知道你是谁,哈库达,来自水族 |
[02:57] | So strong will, but don’t worry, we’ll get rid of that in time. | 意志坚决,不过别担心,我会帮你磨掉那些锐气的 |
[03:02] | Now look me in the eye. | 现在抬头看我着我的眼睛 |
[03:08] | See, isn’t that better? | 你看,这不是好多了吗 |
[03:11] | You’ll all do what I say or pay the price. | 只要按我说的做就不会吃苦头 |
[03:14] | You are all…. | 你们都…. |
[03:18] | Are you OK, sir? | 长官,你还好吗? |
[03:20] | I’m fine, take these prisoners out of my sight. | 我没事,把这些囚犯都给我带走 |
[03:39] | Thank goodness, you’re OK. | 谢天谢地,你没事真的是太好了 |
[03:41] | If you take one step closer, you’ll see just how OK I am. | 你再靠近一步,我就让你脸上开花 |
[03:46] | Dad, It’s me. | 老爸,是我啊 |
[03:49] | Sokka. | 索卡 |
[03:50] | My son. | 我的儿啊 |
[03:54] | You know Sokka, you should be more carefull with that guard outfit on. | 我说索卡,穿这身兵皮时你得小心着点 |
[03:58] | I almost punched you at the gut. | 我刚才差点就给了你一拳 |
[04:00] | Ya, I ran into that problem earlier. | 是啊,之前也差点因为这身衣服被扁 |
[04:08] | Are you comfortable, Chit Sang? | 你舒服吗,秦尚? |
[04:11] | If you try to get me to talk, forget it. I’m not a squilla. | 我可不是那种没脊梁的软骨头,打死我也不会说的 |
[04:15] | Chit Sang, I only ask you if you’re comfortable. | 秦尚,我只是问你舒不舒服 |
[04:19] | Well,Yeah, actually, I’m pretty comfortable. | 这样啊,实际上,我确实很舒服 |
[04:26] | -Are you still comfortable? -No. | -现在还舒服吗? -不了 |
[04:28] | I know you and your clownes are not smart enough to come up with that lily escape plan. | 我知道你那帮狐朋狗友没人能想出那么聪明的逃跑计划 |
[04:34] | So you gonna tell me…who is. | 你就老实交代吧,到底是谁 |
[04:50] | So where’s Bato? Where’s everyone else in the invasion? | 巴图在哪儿呢?参与侵入的其他人呢? |
[04:54] | The others are being held in a prison near the firenation palace, | 其他人都被关在一座毗邻烈火国宫殿的监狱中 |
[04:57] | they singled me out as their leader and sent me here. | 只有我一人被视为战犯的首领押到这儿来 |
[05:00] | But before I left, I met some young women who said they knew you. | 在我离开之前,我见到几位年轻的女士,她们说认识你 |
[05:04] | The ocean nama fighters? | 叫什么大洋部落战士? |
[05:06] | You mean the Kyoshi Warriors? | 你说的是虚子武士吧? |
[05:08] | -That’s right. -Their leader Suki is here, and she’s gonna escape with us. | -没错 -她们的领袖苏琪也在这儿,她会跟咱们一起越狱的 |
[05:12] | Good, we’ll need all the help we can get. | 太好了,我们需要团结一切可以团结的力量 |
[05:15] | -And you know Prince Zuko? -The son of the fire lord? | -你听说过祖寇王子吗? -你是说烈火王的儿子? |
[05:18] | -I don’t know him, but I know of him. -Well, he is here,too. | -我不认识他,只是听说过。 -那个,他也在这儿 |
[05:22] | Sounds like a major problem. | 看起来是个很棘手的麻烦 |
[05:24] | Actually, he is on our side now. | 事实上,他现在站在我们这一边 |
[05:27] | I know, I have the same reaction. | 我知道,起初我也是同样的反应 |
[05:30] | After all he has done, it’s hard to trust him. | 在他做过那些坏事之后,的确很难信任他 |
[05:32] | But he is really proved himself, and I never would found you without his help. | 不过他确实证明了自己的转变 再说,如果不是他帮忙,我还找不到你呢 |
[05:37] | So, do you have a plan? | 那你想好逃跑计划了吗? |
[05:39] | We had one, but some of the other prisoners come involved ruined it. | 曾经有一个,不过被一起行事的人给搞砸了 |
[05:43] | I don’t know if there’s other way to leave this island. | 我不知道是否还有其他方法可以离开这座岛 |
[05:46] | Sokka, there’s no prison in the world that can hold two water tribe geniuses. | 索卡,世上哪有一所监狱能够困住两位水族天才的呢 |
[05:52] | Then we’d better find to. | 确实挺难找的 |
[06:06] | Zuko, are you there? | 祖寇,在吗? |
[06:09] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[06:10] | I just got on talking to my dad, we came up with an escape plan together. | 我刚和老爸谈完,我们同时想到了一个逃跑的方案 |
[06:15] | What’re you doing here? | 你在那儿干嘛呢? |
[06:18] | I was just telling the dirty low life what I think of him. | 我正在鄙视这个下三滥的罪犯 |
[06:21] | Well, you have to do that later, he’s coming with us. | 那个,你最好迟些时候再来,他得跟我们走一趟 |
[06:25] | Why? | 为啥? |
[06:26] | Because we have orders straight from the warden, that’s why. | 那是典狱长直接下达的命令,没有什么为什么 |
[06:29] | Could I get just 10 more seconds to rough him up a bit? | 再给我10秒钟吧,我想修理一下这小子 |
[06:32] | Fine, 10s. | 好吧,就给你10秒 |
[06:37] | Take that and this. | 接招吧,受死吧 |
[06:40] | Newbie. | 新兵豆子一个 |
[06:45] | We have a new plan, but it’s gonna need a big distraction. | 我们有个新计划,不过 需要弄个大的事件来分散注意力 |
[06:48] | Be in the yard in one hour. | 一个小时后庭院上见 |
[06:53] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了,够了 |
[06:58] | What’re you doing? Where’re you taking me? | 你们要干什么?要把我带到哪里去? |
[07:03] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么啊? |
[07:05] | Come on, Zuko. We all know that’s a lie. | 得了吧,祖寇,做没做错事你心里清楚 |
[07:09] | Mai! | 梅! |
[07:17] | -How’s he? -I think he is ready to talk. | -他怎么样了? -我想他准备开口了 |
[07:26] | Have you had enough time to think about what I asked? | 我问的问题你考虑好了吗? |
[07:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:31] | -And… -You’re right, there was another person involving this escape plan. | -那答案是…. -你说的没错,参与计划的确另有其人 |
[07:37] | -Who? -It’s a guy who disguises like a prison guard, only he is not a prison guard. | -是谁? -那个人伪装成狱警的样子,其实他是来劫狱的 |
[07:42] | He is the master mind, he came up with the plan. | 主意都是他想出来的,他才是幕后主谋 |
[07:59] | How do you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里? |
[08:01] | Because I know you so well. | 因为我太了解你了 |
[08:03] | -But, how… -The warden is my uncle, you idiot. | -不过,究竟… -典狱长是我叔叔,傻瓜 |
[08:08] | The truth is, I guess I don’t know you. | 看来事实上我并不了解你 |
[08:12] | All I get is a letter, you could at least look me in the eye when riped out my heart. | 你想伤我的心,当面说就好了 留下一封信算怎么回事啊 |
[08:17] | -I didn’t mean to…. -You didn’t mean to? | -我不是故意… -你不是故意的? |
[08:20] | Dear Mai, I’m sorry that you have to find out this way, but I’m leaving. | 亲爱的梅,很抱歉用这种方式告诉你,我要走了 |
[08:25] | Stop, this isn’t about you, this is about the fire nation. | 别念了,我离开不是因为你,而是为了烈火国 |
[08:29] | Thanks, Zuko, that makes me feel all better. | 谢了,祖寇,听过之后感觉还真好了许多呢 |
[08:35] | Mai, I never wanted to hurt you. | 梅,我从来都没想到要伤害你 |
[08:37] | But I have to do this to save my country. | 不过为了拯救我的国家,我也只好忍痛割爱 |
[08:41] | Save it? You’re betraying your country. | 什么拯救?你根本就是背叛了你的国家 |
[08:43] | That’s not how I see it. | 我可不那么认为 |
[08:55] | Sokka, what’s going on? | 索卡,怎么了? |
[08:56] | I don’t have much time, if I was seeing with you, the guard might think something is up. | 我时间不多,如果被看见和你在一起,狱警会生疑的 |
[09:02] | I just talked to my dad. | 我刚和老爸谈完 |
[09:04] | -That’s great. -Ya. And we’re escaping today on the gongdola. | -太好了 -我们准备今天乘缆船逃跑 |
[09:08] | -What? -My dad and I came up with the plan together. | -什么? -我和老爸同时想到的这个主意 |
[09:12] | We gonna come into the gangdola, and we take a hostage with us so they won’t cut the lines. | 我们得想办法进入缆船,再绑个人质以防狱警切断缆绳 |
[09:16] | We’ll never make up to the gondola, there’s too many guards. | 警卫这么多,咱们怎么可能接近缆船呢 |
[09:20] | My dad already thought about that. He set * to distraction. | 老爸已经考虑过那个问题了,他打算煽动一场暴动 |
[09:24] | That’s why we gonna start a prison riot. | 这样就可以为我们作掩护了 |
[09:26] | OK, Let’s say by some miracle this all works and we make it on the gondola, | 好吧,就假设奇迹出现,我们能进入缆船 |
[09:31] | The warden will still just cut the lines, even if we have a captive. | 即便我们有人质,典狱长仍会下令割断缆绳的 |
[09:35] | Not if the warden is the captive. | 除非典狱长就是那个人质 |
[09:40] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:42] | I will find you before we start the riot. | 暴乱之前我会来找你的 |
[09:47] | Hey, you. The warden wants to see you. | 嘿,说你呢,典狱长要见你 |
[09:50] | -Why? -I don’t konw, I didn’t ask. | -为啥? -不知道,我也没问 |
[09:52] | Maybe I get a schedule in another time with them, has tomorrow. | 我会再找个时间去找他的,不如明天吧 |
[09:56] | He wants to see you, now. | 他现在就要见你 |
[10:02] | Put him in the line now. | 让他入列 |
[10:09] | One of you is a inpostor who thought he could fool me. | 你们当中有个内鬼,居然还想愚弄本大人 |
[10:14] | But now that person is going to be your a lot of trouble. | 不过这个人会让你吃不了兜着走的 |
[10:20] | Who is it? | 到底那个人是谁? |
[10:28] | That’s him warden, he is the inpostor. | 典狱长,就是他,他就是那个内鬼 |
[10:32] | What? | 什么? |
[10:35] | I am not, he is lying, he is a liar. | 我不是,他在说谎,他是个大骗子 |
[10:47] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t me. | 我跟你说,真不是我啊 |
[10:50] | Save your breath, I know you’ve been working together. | 你省省吧,我知道肯定是你们俩合谋干的 |
[10:53] | You threw Chit Sang in the very cooler that used to escape, that was all part of your plan. | 你故意让秦尚进那个逃跑用的冷却器,你真是早有预谋啊 |
[10:58] | That was just coincidence. | 那只不过是巧合罢了 |
[11:01] | Sir, there’s someone to see you. | 长官,有人要见你 |
[11:03] | Who told you to interrupt me? | 谁让你来打搅我的 |
[11:07] | I did. | 是我 |
[11:09] | Princess Azula, ah… it is an honor to welcome you to the fire nation most exemplary prison. | 阿祖拉公主殿下,啊, 欢迎驾临烈火国最模范监狱,我们真是受宠若惊啊 |
[11:16] | I didn’t realize you’re coming. | 不知您会到来,未能远迎,请您赎罪 |
[11:18] | -Who is this? -He is a guard who is involved in a recent feeble escapement. | -这人是谁啊? -这人主谋了最近的“越狱门”事件 |
[11:24] | It wasn’t me. | 与我无关啊 |
[11:26] | -Quiet, you! -You’re wasting your time, that’s not one of them. | -你给我闭嘴 -你在浪费时间,这人根本就不是你要找的 |
[11:31] | How do you know? | 您是怎么知道的? |
[11:32] | Because I’m a people person. | 别人都说我是人精 |
[11:39] | Hey, I just get orders, let prisoners out in the yard. | 嘿,我刚接到命令,说让囚犯都到庭院上去 |
[11:43] | But we’re in the middle of lock time. | 现在还不到放风时间呢 |
[11:45] | Oh, OK, I’ll just go to tell the warden you said that. | 好吧,好吧,我这就将你的话回报给典狱长 |
[11:48] | I’m sure he will be glad to hear you underming his athority, what’s your name again? | 若是知道你藐视他的权利 他一定会很高兴的,对了,你叫啥来着? |
[11:53] | Wait, don’t tell the warden, I’m just a little confused. | 等等,别去找典狱长了,我只是有点疑惑 |
[11:57] | Hey, I’m confused too, but the warden is in bad mood, and irrational. | 嘿,我不也是一样 不过现在典狱长心情不太好,有点不可理喻 |
[12:02] | So if you ask me it’s best not question it and do what he says. | 你最好啥也别问,他说啥你做啥不就得了 |
[12:07] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊,你说的没错 |
[12:09] | Release them out. | 放他们出去 |
[12:29] | This is it, we have to start a riot. | 好了,现在该去掀起暴动了 |
[12:31] | OK, but how do we do that? | 好吧,那该怎么做呢? |
[12:38] | I’ll show you. | 看我的吧 |
[12:42] | Hey, what did you do that for? Out of my *. | 嘿,你想干嘛啊?别来烦我 |
[12:46] | -Are you mad at me? -Er, normally I would be, but I’ve been ordered to control my anger. | -你不生我的气吗?-呃,一般来说我会生气的 不过我最近正在学习控制愤怒 |
[12:53] | That’s not working. | 看来没管用啊 |
[12:55] | Hey you, you’re lucky I didn’t rat you out. | 嘿,我说你,我没供你出去算你走运 |
[12:58] | but my generosity comes for the price. | 不过得到我的慷慨是要付出代价的 |
[13:01] | I know you’re planing another escapement, and I wanna in. | 我知道你们又要策划越狱了,算我一个 |
[13:04] | Actually, we’re trying to escape right now, but we need a riot. | 事实上,我们正在越着呢 我们需要发起暴乱来作掩护 |
[13:09] | You wouldn’t happen to know how to start one, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道该怎么做吧 |
[13:11] | A prison riot, please. | 那你可真是问对人了 |
[13:18] | Hey, riot | 嘿,暴动吧 |
[13:26] | Impressive. | 还真有他的 |
[13:28] | Get by control my anger, let’s riot. | 干嘛要控制我的愤怒,咱们一起暴动吧 |
[13:39] | Who let these prisoners into the yard, this is supposed to be a locked hour. | 是谁把这些囚犯放到庭院里的,现在又不是放风时间 |
[13:49] | Madam, there’s a riot going on, I’m here to protect you. | 女士,外面发生了骚乱,我奉命来保护您 |
[13:52] | I don’t need any protection. | 我可不需要什么保护 |
[13:53] | Huh, believe me, she doesn’t. | 相信我,她真的不需要 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, but I’m under direct order from your uncle to make sure nothing happened. | 对不起,不过这是您叔叔直接下的命令 他想让我确保您安然无恙 |
[14:00] | Get off from me. | 给我让开 |
[14:17] | Zuko, good, we’re all here. | 祖寇,太好了,人都到齐了 |
[14:19] | Now all we need to do is grab the warden and get to the gondolas. | 现在只要抓住典狱长就可以赶往缆船了 |
[14:22] | And how do we do that? | 怎么抓住典狱长想好了吗? |
[14:24] | I’m not sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[14:26] | I thought you thought this through. | 我还以为你都考虑过了呢 |
[14:29] | I thought you told me it’s OK to think everything through. | 你不是说“船到桥头自然直”吗 |
[14:32] | Maybe not everything, but this is kinda important. | 那你也得分清轻重缓急啊,抓典狱长可是件大事啊 |
[14:36] | Hey, eh, fellows, I think your girlfriend is taking care of it. | 嘿,呃,伙计们,我想你女朋友有办法搞定 |
[15:09] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你敢 |
[15:14] | Sorry, warden, you’re my prisoner now. | 抱歉了,典狱长,你现在是我的囚徒了 |
[15:18] | We’ve got the warden, now let’s get out of here. | 现在典狱长到手了,咱们这就离开这儿吧 |
[15:22] | It’s some girl. | 这闺女太强了 |
[15:24] | Tell me about it. | 你究竟是怎么办到的? |
[15:34] | We’re almost there. | 咱们就快到了 |
[15:42] | Back up, we’ve got the warden. | 都退后,典狱长在我们手里 |
[15:50] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[16:02] | Everyone in. | 大家都上船 |
[16:34] | -What’re you doing? -I make a *, so they can’t stop us. | -你干嘛去了? -我把闸废了,这样他们就阻止不了咱们了 |
[16:38] | Way to think ahead. | 好样的 |
[16:39] | We’re on our way. | 终于安全了 |
[16:41] | Wait, whose that? | 等等,那几个人是谁? |
[16:44] | That’s a problem. | 咱们的大麻烦来了 |
[16:45] | That’s my sister and her friend. | 那是我妹妹和她的朋友 |
[17:10] | This is a rematch I have been waiting for. | 这场比试我等了很久了 |
[17:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:22] | There’s the warden. | 典狱长在那儿 |
[18:23] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[18:28] | Cut the line. | 把缆绳切断 |
[18:30] | He wants us to cut the line. | 他让我们切掉缆绳 |
[18:31] | But if we cut the line, there’s no way he will survive. | 如果把缆绳切掉,他不是也就没命了 |
[18:34] | He knows that. | 这点他清楚 |
[19:02] | They’re about to cut the line. | 他们要切掉缆绳了 |
[19:15] | Then it’s the time to leave. | 也该是咱们要离开的时候了 |
[19:19] | Goodbye, Zuko. | 再见了,祖寇 |
[19:35] | They’re cutting the line, the gondola is about to go. | 他们要切断缆绳了,缆船要掉下去了 |
[19:38] | I hope this thing floats. | 希望它能够浮起来 |
[19:51] | What’re you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[19:53] | Save the jerk who dumped me. | 救那个甩了我的混蛋 |
[20:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:27] | It’s Mai. | 是梅 |
[20:29] | What is she doing? | 她到底在干什么? |
[20:49] | Sorry, warden, your record is officially broken. | 对不起,典狱长,正式通知你 你的记录已经被打破了 |
[20:57] | Well, we made it out, now what? | 咱们成功了,现在该怎么办? |
[21:01] | -Zuko, what’re you doing? -My sister i was on that island. | -祖寇,还愣着干嘛? -我妹妹在那个岛上 |
[21:05] | Yeah, and she is probably right behind us, so it’s time to start. | 没错,她没准正在后面追咱们呢,咱们赶紧撤吧 |
[21:08] | What I mean is she must have come here somehow. | 我是在想她是怎么来到这儿的呢? |
[21:13] | There. That’s our way out of here. | 看,咱们有办法离开这儿了 |
[21:24] | Leave us alone. | 你们下去吧 |
[21:29] | I never expect this from you. | 没想到你居然会这么做 |
[21:36] | I think I don’t understand is why, why would you do it? | 我就是不明白为什么,为什么你会这样? |
[21:40] | You know the consequences. | 你知道跟我作对的下场是什么 |
[21:45] | I guess you just don’t know people as well as you think you do. | 我猜你远没有自己想象的那样了解别人 |
[21:48] | You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you. | 你失算了,我对祖寇的爱胜于对你的恐惧 |
[21:53] | No, you miscalculated. You should fear me more. | 不,失算的是你,你对我的恐惧还远远不够 |
[22:08] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快啊,咱们赶快离开这儿 |
[22:15] | You both fools. | 你们两个笨蛋 |
[22:18] | What shall we do with them princess? | 公主殿下,我们该怎样处置她们 |
[22:20] | Put them somewhere I will never have to see their faces again. | 把她们给我关起来,别让我在看到她们的脸 |
[22:24] | And let them ROT. | 让她们把牢底坐穿吧 |
[22:34] | What’re you doing in this thing? | 你们怎么搞到这东西的? |
[22:36] | What happened to the warballoon? | 那个作战气球怎么了? |
[22:37] | -It kinda got destroyed. -Sounds like a crazy fishing trip. | -那个气球坏了。 -看起来你们的钓鱼之旅很惊险啊 |
[22:41] | Did you at least get some good meat? | 你们有没有弄到好肉啊? |
[22:43] | I did, the best meat of all, the meat of friendship and fatherhood. | 当然了,我搞到了世上最好的肉,友谊之肉和父爱之肉 |
[22:53] | I’m new, what’s up everybody? | 我是新来的,大家好啊 |
[22:55] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[22:57] | Hi, Katara! | 嗨,卡塔拉 |
[23:03] | How are you here? | 你怎么会到这儿来的呢? |
[23:05] | What’s going on? Where did you go? | 到底发生了什么?你们去哪儿了? |
[23:08] | We kinda ran to a firenation prison. | 我们闯进了一座烈火国的监狱 |
[23:16] | Seriously, you guys didn’t find any meat? | 说真的,你们压根就没带肉回来,对吧? -=未完待续=- 校正:阿土 英麟 特别感谢参与校译的新浪网友 |