时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:02] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:04] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:06] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:09] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:12] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:17] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:21] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:24] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:28] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:30] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:32] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:36] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 英语字幕听录:英麟 |
[00:45] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:48] | You have no idea what this war has put me through, me personally. | 你不知道这场战争给我带来怎样的痛苦 |
[00:53] | The Fire Nation took my mother away from me. | 火宗人杀害了我的母亲 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:58] | You might have everyone else here buying your transformation. | 你那套洗心革面的说辞骗得了别人 |
[01:03] | But you and I both know you struggled with doing the right thing in the past. | 可却骗不住我,你我都知道 你的内心一直都在正邪之间挣扎 |
[01:07] | So let me tell you something right now. | 咱们就挑开天窗说亮话吧 |
[01:09] | You make one step backward, one slip-up. | 哪怕你有一点的退步,哪怕一丁点 |
[01:13] | Give me one reason to think you might hurt Aang | 让我发现你会对安昂不利的话 |
[01:15] | and you won’t have to worry about your destiny anymore | 你就永远也不用为你的命运担忧了 第三卷 火 第十六回 南方突袭团 |
[02:08] | Watch out£¡ | 小心! |
[02:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[02:12] | Keeping a rock from crashing you. | 刚才那块石头差点就砸到你了 |
[02:13] | Okay, I’m not crashed. You can get off me now. | 好吧,我现在好好的,你能离我远点了吧 |
[02:16] | I’ll take that as a “thank you”. | 就当你是感谢过我了 |
[02:21] | Come on. We can get out through here. | 快来,咱们从这儿撤吧 |
[02:26] | What are you doing? | 你还愣在那儿干嘛? |
[02:28] | Go ahead. I’ll hold them off. | 你们先走,我去拖住他们 |
[02:30] | I think this is a family visit. | 看来是有家人来访了 |
[02:32] | Zuko! No! | 祖寇,别去! |
[02:34] | Come on. We’ve gotta get out of here. | 快点,咱们得赶快离开这儿 |
[02:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[02:53] | You mean it’s not obvious yet? | 这还用问吗? |
[02:55] | I’m going to celebrate becoming the only child. | 马上我就要成为烈火王唯一的 继承人了,跟我一起庆祝吧 |
[03:33] | I can’t get him to go in there. Appa hates tunnels. | 我没办法让阿柏进去 他最讨厌隧道了 |
[03:36] | Aang, there’s no way we can fly out of here. | 安昂,咱们没机会飞着逃出这里 |
[03:39] | We have to find a way. | 没机会创造机会也要上 |
[03:41] | We need to split up. | 咱们得分头行动 |
[03:43] | Take the tunnels and get to the stolen airship. | 你们走隧道,乘那个偷来的气艇快走 |
[03:47] | No, the Fire Nation can’t separate out family again. | 不行,不能再让火宗把我和家人分开了 |
[03:51] | It will be OK. It’s not forever. | 没关系的,咱们不久之后就能会合的 |
[04:10] | I can clear that away. We can fly out through there. | 我可以清出一条通道,咱们就能飞出去了 |
[04:12] | Um… there isn’t a lot of fire that jam our direction? | 嗯,外面的火力好像还不小呢吧 |
[04:16] | We’ll get through. Let’s go. | 我们一定能冲过去的,咱们走 |
[05:35] | She’s not gonna make it? | 看来她这回是要玩完了? |
[05:42] | Of course she did. | 是啊,她要是挂了才怪呢 |
[05:52] | Wow, camping. It really seems like old times again, doesn’t it? | 大家一起露营,感觉又回到了从前似的,不是吗? |
[05:56] | If you really want to feel like old times, I could… | 你不会真的想回到从前吧… |
[05:59] | Ur… chase you around while I’m trying to capture you. | 那我就继续费劲心思满世界追你们吧 |
[06:04] | Ha… Ha… | 哈…哈… |
[06:07] | To Zuko, | 敬祖寇 |
[06:08] | who knew after all those times you tried to snap us out, today, he be our hero. | 谁能料到过去一直在追杀我们坏蛋 今天居然成为了一位英雄 |
[06:13] | Here£¬here | 干了,干了 |
[06:16] | I’m touched. I don’t deserve this. | 我好感动啊,我不值得你们为我这样 |
[06:18] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊,可不是嘛 |
[06:22] | What’s with her? | 她这是怎么了? |
[06:23] | I wish I know. | 希望我能知道答案 |
[06:27] | What’s with him? | 他又咋的了? |
[06:35] | This isn’t fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[06:36] | Everyone else seems to trust me now. What is it with you? | 大家现在都开始信任我了,你有什么不满意的吗? |
[06:40] | Oh, everyone trust you now? I was the first person to trust you, remember? | 大家现在都信任你了? 我可是第一个信任你的人,想起来了吗? |
[06:44] | Back in Ba Sing Se, and you turned around to betray me, | 那时在永固城,你居然反过来背叛了我 |
[06:48] | betray all of us. | 背叛了我们大家 |
[06:49] | What can I do to make it up to you? | 我做什么可以补偿你呢? |
[06:52] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗? |
[06:54] | Maybe you could reconquer Ba Sing Se and the name of the Earth King. | 也许你可以为土强王把永固城从火宗手里抢回来 |
[06:58] | Or, I know, You could bring my mother back. | 要不然就让我的母亲起死回生 |
[07:10] | Oops! | 糟糕 |
[07:11] | Wrong tent. | 我走错帐篷了 |
[07:12] | Sorry, do you need to talk to Sokka too? | 抱歉,你也想和索卡聊聊的,对吧 |
[07:14] | Nope. Not me. | 没,哪有啊… |
[07:20] | Well, hello! | 哎呦,你咋才来呢么~~~ |
[07:24] | Uh… Zuko, yes, why would I be expected anyone different? | 是祖寇啊,我没在等其他人呢 (鬼才信呢 _ _U) |
[07:30] | So, what’s up your mind? | 你来有啥事啊? |
[07:31] | Your sister, she hates me. | 你妹妹她记恨我 |
[07:34] | And I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[07:35] | But I do care what she thinks of me. | 不过我很在乎她对我的看法 (导演又在误导大家了) |
[07:37] | Nah, she doesn’t hate you. Katara doesn’t hate anyone, | 不会的,卡塔拉不恨你,她从没记恨过谁 |
[07:41] | except maybe some people in the Fire Nation. | 除了一个火宗的人 |
[07:44] | Nope, I mean not people are good but used to be bad. I mean, bad people. | 不,她不会恨改过自新的人的,她只恨那些坏蛋 |
[07:49] | …fire Nation people who are so bad who have never be good and probably won’t be ever. | 她只恨那些还坏着,并一直要坏下去的火宗人 |
[07:52] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[07:53] | Okay, listen. I know this may seem at nowhere. | 好吧,听我说,恕我无礼 |
[07:58] | But I want you to tell me what happened to your mother. | 我想知道你的母亲究竟怎么了 |
[08:00] | What? Why would you wanna konw that? | 什么?你为什么要知道这个? |
[08:03] | Katara mentioned it before when we’re in prison together in Ba Sing Se. | 我们在永固城被囚禁的时候,她曾经跟我提起过 |
[08:06] | And again just now what she was yelling at me. | 她刚才还因为那件事对我发脾气 |
[08:09] | I think somehow, she’s connected her anger about that, to an anger at me. | 我想她因为那件事迁怒于我 |
[08:16] | It’s not the day I like to remember. | 那天所发生的事我永远也不愿再想起 |
[08:33] | I’m going to find mom. | 我去找妈妈 |
[08:37] | Many of the warriors had seen the black snow before, and they knew what it meant… | 很多勇士之前都见过“黑雪” 所以他们知道这意味着什么… |
[08:42] | a Fire Nation raid. | ――火宗人又来突袭了 |
[08:55] | We were badly outnumbered but somehow we managed to drive them off. | 很明显敌众我寡,没想到我们居然成功的将他们赶走了 |
[09:03] | As quickly as they came, they just left. | 他们匆匆的离开了,正如他们匆匆的来 |
[09:09] | I was so relieved when it was over but … | 他们走后,我长舒了一口气,可是… |
[09:12] | as because I didn’t know yet what it had happened. | 那是因为我并不知道他们来的真正目的是什么 |
[09:15] | I didn’t know we’ve lost our mother. | 我不知道我们失去母亲 |
[09:17] | Wait, can you remmeber any details about the soldiers who raided your village? | 等等,你还能记得那支 袭击你们部落的火宗部队的特征吗? |
[09:21] | Like, what the lead ship look like? | 比如,他们的旗帜是什么样的 |
[09:24] | Yeah, sea ravens. | 想起来了,是“海鸦”图案 |
[09:26] | The main ship have flags with sea ravens on them. | 主舰所挂的旗帜上有海鸦的图案 |
[09:29] | The symbol of the Southern Raiders. | 那应该是“南方突袭团”没错了 |
[09:32] | Thanks, Sokka. | 多谢你了,索卡 |
[09:33] | No problem. Thanks for stalked by. | 客气嘛,常来玩啊 |
[09:38] | Finally never leave. | 真是个粘屁股 |
[09:41] | Suki | 苏琪~ |
[09:54] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[09:56] | I wait out here all night. | 我一宿没睡,一直在这儿等你来着 |
[09:59] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[10:00] | I know who kill your mother. | 我知道是谁杀了你的母亲 |
[10:01] | And I’m going to help you find him. | 我会帮你找到他的 |
[10:11] | I need to borrow Appa. | 我要借阿柏一用 |
[10:13] | Why? Is it your turn to take a little field trip with Zuko? | 为啥?是该轮到你和祖寇去实地考察了吗? |
[10:17] | Yes, it is. | 是啊,没错 |
[10:19] | Oh… What’s going on? | 哦,到底怎么了? |
[10:22] | We’re going to find the man who took my mother from me. | 我要去找杀害我母亲的凶手算账 |
[10:25] | Sokka told me the story what happened. | 索卡跟我讲了关于她母亲的事 |
[10:27] | I know who did it. And I know how to find him. | 我知道是谁干的 我知道他们在哪儿 |
[10:30] | Um… And what exactly do you think this we’ll accomplish? | 那找到他们之后你想怎么办? |
[10:33] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我就知道你不会明白的 |
[10:37] | Wait, stop, I do understand. | 且慢,站住,我了解你的感受 |
[10:40] | You’re feeling unbelievable pain and rage | 你的心现在正徘徊于痛苦的边缘(好耳熟) |
[10:43] | How do you think I felt about the sandbenders when they stole Appa? | 在御砂者偷走阿柏的时候,我也有同样的感受 |
[10:46] | How do you think I felt about the Fire Nation when I found out what happened to my people? | 当我发现火宗对我们气宗的所作所为之后 我的心中也是无比的悲痛 |
[10:51] | She needs this, Aang. This is about getting closure and justice. | 安昂,她必须去,事情不能就这么不了了之 那个人需要得到公正的裁决 |
[10:55] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[10:56] | I think it’s about getting revenge. | 她只是想复仇罢了 |
[10:58] | Fine! Maybe it is. Maybe that’s what I need. | 没错,也许复仇正是我所需要的 |
[11:01] | Maybe that’s what he deserves. | 那是他咎由自取 |
[11:03] | Katara, you sound like Jet. | 卡塔拉,你怎么变得像 杰 一样了 |
[11:06] | It’s not the same. | 我和他可不一样 |
[11:07] | Jet attacked the innocent. | 我不会像他那样去袭击无辜的百姓 |
[11:09] | This man, he’s a monster. | 我要对付的是个无恶不做的坏蛋 |
[11:11] | Katara, she was my mother too. But, I think Aang might be right. | 卡塔拉,我也很爱母亲 不过我认为安昂说得在理 |
[11:15] | -Then you didn’t love her the way I did. -Katara! | -那你肯定不像我那么爱她! -卡塔拉 |
[11:20] | The monks used to say that revenge is just like the two-headed red ripper. | 长老们常说复仇就像一柄双刃剑 |
[11:24] | While you watching your enemy go down, you’ll being poisoned yourself. | 在你手刃仇人之时,自己也会遍体鳞伤 |
[11:28] | That’s cute. | 说得轻巧 |
[11:29] | But this is an air temple preschool, it’s the real world. | 安昂小朋友,现实点 气宗的那套说教根本无法指导社会实践 |
[11:32] | Now that I know he’s out there. Now that I know we could find him. | 我知道那个凶手还在逍遥法外 知道在哪儿可以找到他 |
[11:36] | I feel like I have no choice. | 我想我别无选择 |
[11:39] | Katara, you do have a coice, | 卡塔拉,你还有选择 |
[11:41] | forgiveness. | 宽恕他 |
[11:43] | That’s as same as doing nothing. | 这跟什么都不做有什么两样 |
[11:45] | No, it’s not. It’s easy to do nothing | 答错,什么都不做很容易 |
[11:49] | but it’s hard to forgive. | 不过宽恕一个人却很难 |
[11:50] | It’s not just hard. | 不只是很难 |
[11:52] | It’s impossible. | 是根本就不可能 |
[12:04] | So, you would just go to take Appa anyway? | 这么说你还是要把阿柏带走是吧 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:09] | It’s okey. Because I forgive you. | 没关系啦,我原谅你 (这俩人还真像两口子 :P) |
[12:12] | That give you any ideas? | 我的话对你是不是有点启发啊? |
[12:14] | Don’t try to stop us. | 你是阻止不了我们的 |
[12:16] | I wasn’t planning to. | 我不会阻止你们的 |
[12:18] | This is a journey you need to take. | 此行你非去不可 |
[12:20] | You need to face this man. | 你必须面对这个人 |
[12:24] | But when you do, please don’t choose revenge. | 那时拜托你千万不要选择复仇 |
[12:27] | Let your anger out and then let it go. | 试着平复你的愤怒,让它随风而去吧 |
[12:30] | -Forgive him. -Okay, we’ll be sure to do that Guru goodie goodie. | -宽恕他吧 -好吧,我们会的,“��唆吧唧”导师 |
[12:35] | Thanks for understanding, Aang. | 多谢你的体谅,安昂 |
[12:37] | Yip, yip. | 驾,驾 |
[12:40] | You know, you’re pretty wise for a kid. | 知道吗,你身上有小孩所没有的睿智 |
[12:43] | Thanks, Sokka. | 多谢夸奖,索卡 |
[12:44] | Usually acts annoying but right now just impressed. | 平常觉得你那样挺烦人的 不过今天你确实让我印象深刻啊 |
[12:47] | I appreciate that. | 我谢你啊 |
[12:48] | So, can I borrow Momo for a week? | 那…模模能借我一周,行吗? |
[12:51] | Why do you need Momo? | 你借模模要干嘛? |
[12:56] | We need to find the Fire navy communication tower. | 我们得找到火宗海军联络塔 |
[12:59] | All the navy movements are accordant by messenger hawk. | 海军的调度都是靠信鹰来完成的 |
[13:02] | And every tower has to be up to date where everyone is deployed. | 联络塔肯定有各个部队驻扎的最新信息 |
[13:05] | So once we find the communication tower, we bust it and take the information we need. | 那么咱们一找到联络塔,就进去把情报抢出来 |
[13:10] | Not exactly. | 只可智取,不可强攻 |
[13:12] | We need to be still to make sure no one spots us. | 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[13:15] | Otherwise, they’ll warn the Southern Raiders, long before we reach them. | 否则在我们到达之前,南方突袭团早就已经逃走了 |
[13:44] | Okay, Southern Raiders. | “南方突袭团”,找到 |
[13:49] | Them, on patrol near Whale Tale Island. | 在这儿,驻扎在鲸尾岛附近 |
[13:52] | Whale Tale Island, here we come. | 鲸尾岛,好,咱们走 |
[14:03] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[14:05] | We’ll be there a few hours. | 我们几个小时以后才会到 |
[14:07] | You’ll need all your strength. | 你需要保持体力 |
[14:08] | No, don’t you worry about my strength. | 别担心我的体力 |
[14:10] | I have plenty. I’m not the helpness little girl like I was when they came. | 力气我有的是,我再也 不是儿时那个无助的小女孩了 |
[14:19] | I’m going to find mom. | 我去找妈妈 |
[14:25] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:28] | Just let her go. | 放过她吧 |
[14:30] | And I’ll give you the information you want. | 你想要知道什么我都告诉你 |
[14:32] | You heared your mother. Get out of here. | 听见你老妈说的了吧,快滚 |
[14:35] | Mom, I’m scared. | 妈妈,我害怕 |
[14:37] | Go find your dad, sweetie. I’ll handle this. | 宝贝,去找你老爸,这儿我来搞定 |
[14:46] | I ran as fast as I could. | 我拼命的跑啊跑啊 |
[14:48] | Dad! Dad! Please, I think Mom is in trouble. | 爸爸,爸爸,妈妈有麻烦了 |
[14:53] | There’s a man in our house. | 有个男人闯进了咱们家 |
[14:54] | Kya! | 卡娅 (这曾是试播版中卡塔拉的名字) |
[14:59] | But we were too late. | 但是已经太晚了 |
[15:01] | When we got there, the man was gone. | 我们赶到的时候,那个男人已经不在了 |
[15:04] | And so was she. | 母亲也不在了 |
[15:06] | Your mother was a brave woman. | 你母亲是位勇敢的女性 |
[15:10] | I know. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | There. See those sea raven flags? | 快看,看见那些画有海鸦的旗帜了吗? |
[15:23] | It’s the Southern Raiders. | 是南方突袭团没错了 |
[15:24] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[15:34] | So there it was, when I was like, you know… | 如此这般,这般如此 |
[16:09] | This is it, Katara. | 就是这儿了,卡塔拉 |
[16:10] | Are you ready to face him? | 准备好了吗? |
[16:25] | Who are you? | 来者何人? |
[16:27] | You don’t remember her? | 不记得她了吗? |
[16:28] | You will soon. Trust me. | 相信我,你很快就会记起来的 |
[16:34] | What?! | 这是…? (答:恐怖的御血术) |
[16:38] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[16:46] | Think back. Think back your last raid on the Southern Water Tribe. | 好好想想,好好想想你们最后一次对南方水族的扫荡 |
[16:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please, I don’t know. | 我不知道你在说什么 求你了,我真的不知道 |
[16:54] | Don’t lie! | 还敢撒谎! |
[16:56] | You look her in the eye and you tell me you don’t remember what you did? | 看着她的眼睛,别说你忘记自己曾经做过了些什么? |
[17:09] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[17:13] | He’s not the man. | 他不是我要找的人 |
[17:14] | What?! What do you mean he’s not? | 什么?怎么会不是他呢? |
[17:17] | He’s a leader of the Southern Raiders. He has to be the guy. | 他可是南方突袭团的首领 不是他还会是谁? |
[17:26] | If you’re not the man we’re looking for, who is? | 如果你不是我们要找的人 那么那个人在哪儿? |
[17:29] | You must be looking for Yon Rha. He retired four years ago. | 你们找的想必是 翁猾(音译) 他四年前就退休了 |
[17:45] | Yon Rha, you lazy biter work. I need something. | 翁猾,你这个懒苦力,给我找点东西来 |
[17:49] | Yes, mother. What is it? | 好吧,老妈,您要啥? |
[17:52] | The tomato cans from your garden are too hard for my gums. | 你园子里种的西红柿都快把我的牙给硌掉了 |
[17:56] | I need some soft and juicy. | 给我搞点软嫩多汁的来 |
[17:58] | Would you like something else from the garden? | 园子里的其他菜不尝尝吗? |
[18:02] | -I would be happy to… -Forget your stupid garden! | -我很愿意… -别跟我提你那个烂园子了 |
[18:04] | Get your gramme hanging to the market and buy me some real food! | 赶紧带上秤砣去市场上给我买点能吃的东西回来 |
[18:24] | Hello? | 谁在那儿? |
[18:26] | Did you see someone? | 看见谁了吗? |
[18:38] | Hello£¿ | 是谁? |
[18:39] | Is someone there? | 谁在那儿? |
[18:43] | That’s was him. That’s was the monster. | 就是他,没错,他就是那个禽兽 |
[19:00] | Nobody sneaks up on me without getting burned. | 居然敢跟踪本大爷,看我不烧死你 |
[19:19] | We weren’t behind the bush. | 树丛后面的就是我们 |
[19:23] | And I wouldn’t try firebending again. | 你可别逼我再用御火术了 |
[19:25] | Whoever you are, take my money, take whatever you want, | 这位大爷,不管你是谁 我身上的钱和东西,要的话你就拿走好了 |
[19:29] | I’ll cooperate. | 我不会反抗的 |
[19:32] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[19:33] | No, I’m not sure. | 不,不太确定 |
[19:37] | Oh, you’d better remember me like you life depends on it. | 你最好记得,否则你的小命不保 |
[19:39] | What if you take a closer look? | 要不你离近点再看看啊? |
[19:42] | Yes, yes, I remember you now. You’re the little Water Tribe girl. | 是的,是的,我记起来了,你就是那个小水宗女孩 |
[19:50] | Just let her go. And I’ll give you the information you want. | 放她走吧,我会把你想知道的都告诉你 |
[19:53] | You heared your mother£¬get out of here£¡ | 听见你老妈说的了吧,快滚 |
[19:56] | Mom, I’m scared. | 妈妈,我好害怕 |
[19:59] | Go find your dad, sweetie. I’ll handle this. | 宝贝,快去找你爸爸,这儿我来搞定 |
[20:05] | Now, tell me. Who is it? Who’s the waterbender? | 现在说吧,这儿到底谁是御水师? |
[20:10] | There are no waterbenders here. | 这儿没有御水师了 |
[20:13] | The Fire Nation took them all away a long time ago. | 火宗的人很久以前就把他们给抓走了 |
[20:17] | You’re lying. My source says there’s one waterbender left in the Southern Water Tribe. | 你说谎,我的线人说在南方水族还有一个御水师 |
[20:23] | We’re not leaving until we find the waterbender. | 找不到这个御水师,我们是不会离开的 |
[20:26] | If I tell you, do promise to leave the rest of our village alone. | 如果我告诉你的话 你能答应放过其他的村民吗? |
[20:33] | It’s me. Take me as your prisoner. | 是我,把我抓走吧 |
[20:36] | I’m afraid I’m not taking prisoners today. | 我今天来可不是为了抓人的 |
[20:44] | She lied to you. She was protecting the last waterbender. | 她骗了你,她是为了保护那个最后的御水师 |
[20:48] | What? Who? | 什么?那么那个御水师是…? |
[20:51] | ME£¡ | 是我 |
[21:22] | I did the bad thing. I know I did. | 我知道我犯了错,我认罪 |
[21:25] | And you deserve revenge. | 你找我报仇是天经地义的 |
[21:26] | So, why don’t you take my mother? That would be fair. | 不如你带走我的母亲吧,这样咱们就扯平了 |
[21:29] | I always wonder what kind of person could do such that thing. | 我一直都在想你到底是个怎样的人 |
[21:33] | But now that I see you, I think I understand. | 见到你之后,我都明白了 |
[21:36] | There’s just nothing inside you, nothing at all. | 你的心中根本就是空空如也 |
[21:40] | You’re pathetic and sad and empty. | 你这个悲哀、空虚的可怜虫 |
[21:43] | Please spear me. | 求你了,放过我吧 |
[21:46] | But as much as I hate you… | 虽然我恨你入骨 |
[21:49] | I just can’t do it. | 可我就是下不了手 |
[22:19] | Katara, | 卡塔拉 |
[22:20] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[22:21] | I’m doing fine. | 还好 |
[22:24] | Zuko has told me what you did. Or, what you didn’t do, I guess. | 祖寇把你做的…或者该说没做的那件事告诉了我 |
[22:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[22:30] | I wanted do it. | 我当时真的想动手来着 |
[22:32] | I wanted to take out all my anger at him but… I couldn’t. | 我想将我所有的怒气都施加与他 可是我就是不能 |
[22:36] | I don’t know if it’s because I’m too weak to do it or… if it’s because I’m strong enough not to. | 我不知道是我太软弱了 还是因为我终于学会了坚强 |
[22:42] | You did the right thing. | 你做的没错 |
[22:43] | Forgiveness is the first step you have to take to begin healing. | 只有学会宽恕,心伤才有可能康复 |
[22:48] | But I didn’t forgive him. I’ll never forgive him. | 不过我并没有宽恕他,永远都不会 |
[22:54] | But I’m ready to forgive you. | 不过我已经准备好原谅你了 |
[23:03] | You are right about what Katara needed. | 你之前说得没错 |
[23:06] | Violence wasn’t the answer. | 暴力并不是卡塔拉所需要的 |
[23:08] | It never is. | 暴力永远都不是解决问题的方法 |
[23:10] | Then, I have a question for you. | 那我倒有个问题要问你了 |
[23:12] | What are you gonna do when you face my father? | 与我父皇碰面的时候,你会怎么做? -=未完待续=- 英语字幕听录:英麟 |