时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | 功夫熊猫-大侠传奇 |
[00:11] | Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | Raised in a noodle shop | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | Never seeking glory or fame | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:20] | He climbed the mountaintop | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:24] | Ooh! Ahh! Yah! | |
[00:25] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | And master the skills | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:35] | of bodacious and awesome | |
[00:36] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | He lives and he trains and he fights | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | With the furious five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | Protect the valley something something | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | Something something alive | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:48] | Ooh! Ah! Ungh! | |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | Legends of Awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[01:08] | Yoga begins by centering your energy. | 练瑜伽 要集中精气神 |
[01:12] | Only then can you allow the chi to flow | 如此 方能运气于体内 |
[01:14] | in, down, and back out. | 使之流动 然后向下 继而流出 |
[01:22] | Breathing is key. | 呼吸是关键 |
[01:24] | Breathe. How’s this | 呼吸啊 这样吗? |
[01:27] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[01:28] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[01:31] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[01:32] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[01:33] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[01:46] | I feel like I’m breathing too much. | 好像吸多了 |
[01:48] | Passing out. | 有点儿晕 |
[01:54] | That was awesome! | 帅气! |
[01:56] | I do feel at peace. | 现在感觉很平静 |
[01:57] | Master Shifu! | 师父大师! |
[01:58] | There’s an urgent message for Mantis. | 有螳郎的急件 |
[02:09] | What does it say | 写了什么? |
[02:11] | It says “need your help. | 说 “需要你帮忙 |
[02:13] | “Urgent. | “情况紧急 |
[02:14] | Hao Ming.” | “郝萌” |
[02:15] | Hao Ming! | 啊 郝萌! |
[02:16] | What’s a Hao Ming | 郝萌是谁? |
[02:17] | She’s the most beautiful mantis in the world. | 世界上最美丽的女螳郎 |
[02:21] | 也是我前未婚妻 | |
[02:22] | Wait, what | 等等 啥? |
[02:23] | You were gonna get married | 你本来该结婚了的? |
[02:25] | Yeah. But it didn’t work out. | 是啊 但没结成 |
[02:27] | She must be in trouble. | 她肯定遇到麻烦了 |
[02:28] | I need to go back to my village. | 我得回去村子一趟 |
[02:30] | We’ll go with you. | 我们跟你一起去吧 |
[02:33] | You know what That’s okay. | 你知道吗 其实 |
[02:35] | My village doesn’t really like snakes. | 我们村子不是很欢迎蛇 |
[02:37] | Sorry, or tigers. | 抱歉 还有老虎 |
[02:39] | Or monkeys or… cranes. | 猴子跟鹤 |
[02:42] | It’s a really small town. | 就是个小村子 |
[02:44] | What about me | 那我呢? |
[02:45] | Can… No. | – 我能… – 不行 |
[02:45] | – I… – No. | – 我… – 不行 |
[02:46] | – Please – No! | – 拜托了 – 不行 |
[02:46] | You don’t even know what I’m going to say. | 你还不知道我要说什么呢 |
[02:48] | You want to come. | 你想一起去 |
[02:50] | Love to. | 是非常想 |
[02:51] | Really it’s best if I go alone. | 还是我一个人去比较好 |
[02:57] | Huh. That’s weird. | 有古怪 |
[02:59] | I mean, who wouldn’t wanna bring the Dragon Warrior | 我是说 会有人不愿意 |
[03:01] | back to their hometown with them | 跟神龙大侠一起回乡吗? |
[03:03] | Po, follow Mantis | 阿宝 跟着螳郎 |
[03:05] | in case he needs back up. | 以防他需要人支援 |
[03:06] | Ooh, Dragon Warrior stealth mode. | 神龙大侠进入追踪模式 |
[03:09] | Quiet like a cat. | 悄无声息 像猫一样 |
[03:13] | Heh, see Quiet | 看到没? 没声音吧? |
[03:16] | Bye. | 拜 |
[03:25] | Wait. Huh | 有什么东西? |
[03:54] | Stealth mode Dragon Warrior mental stealth log, entry one. | 追踪模式神龙大侠之追踪心路历程 日志一 |
[03:58] | I’ve been following Mantis for a day and a half now. | 我现在跟踪螳郎一天半了 |
[04:01] | And he has no idea. | 他好像还没察觉到 |
[04:03] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[04:06] | Hey, Mantis. | 嘿 螳郎 |
[04:07] | What is… I was… | 你这是…我是在… |
[04:09] | Hey, what are you doing all the way out here | 你一路到这里来要做啥? |
[04:12] | Talk! | 老实交代! |
[04:13] | Shifu wanted me to follow you. | 师父要我跟着你 |
[04:14] | Guess he thought something was up. | 像是怕你有什么情况 |
[04:16] | What “Up” | 啥? 情况? |
[04:18] | Hey, that… That’s crazy. | 想象力忒丰富了吧 |
[04:20] | Let’s just go back to the jade palace | 还是回翡翠宫吧 |
[04:21] | and forget about the whole thing. | 当啥也没发生过 |
[04:23] | But we’re almost there. | 但我们都要到了 |
[04:24] | I wanna see where you grew up. | 我想看看你长大的地方 |
[04:26] | Yeah, um, how ’bout you wait here… | 也是 要不你在这等着 |
[04:28] | And, uh, keep an eye out | 放哨怎么样? |
[04:30] | And I’ll go see what’s happening. | 我去看看发生了什么事 |
[04:32] | Come on, then I’ll come back and get you. | 然后再跟你会合 |
[04:33] | What do you say, buddy | 怎么样 哥们儿? |
[04:35] | But we’re already here. | 但我们都要到了 |
[04:41] | Po, listen. | 阿宝 听我说 |
[04:42] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有些事得让你知道 |
[04:43] | See, a couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[04:45] | Hao Ming left me crouching at the altar. | 郝萌把我一个人丢在了圣坛 |
[04:47] | Did she forget something | 她落了什么东西吗? |
[04:51] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[04:52] | No! | 不是吧 |
[04:53] | Your teeny, tiny little heart | 你那幼小而脆弱的心灵? |
[04:55] | I was out of my mind. | 我头脑一发热 |
[04:56] | Teeny, tiny little mind | 幼小而脆弱的头脑? |
[04:59] | I was mad and I wanted her to regret it, | 我肯定是疯了 我想让她后悔 |
[05:00] | so I told a lie. | 所以 我说了个谎 |
[05:02] | A teeny, tiny little… | 脆弱而幼小的… |
[05:04] | I get it! | 够了 听得很清楚了! |
[05:05] | I’m small! | 我很小! |
[05:09] | I don’t like that some lady broke your heart, | 我不喜欢有女人伤你的心 |
[05:10] | even if it is tiny. | 即使它很小 |
[05:13] | Thanks, Po. | 谢谢你 阿宝 |
[05:14] | You’re a real friend. | 你是我真正的朋友 |
[05:15] | That’s… why I gotta tell you something. | 所以我才会跟你讲这些 |
[05:17] | Oh! It’s the Dragon Warrior! | 是神龙大侠! |
[05:19] | The Dragon Warrior is here! | 神龙大侠来了! |
[05:20] | Aww, you told people I was coming | |
[05:28] | Long live the Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠万岁! |
[05:29] | Long live the Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠万岁! |
[05:31] | Mantis | 螳郎? |
[05:35] | Long live the Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠万岁! |
[05:37] | Long live the Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠万岁! |
[05:39] | Thank you, fans. | 谢谢你们 我的粉丝们 |
[05:40] | It’s great to be back home. | 回家的感觉真是太棒了 |
[05:41] | Let us now celebrate his triumphant return | 大家一起来庆祝他的凯旋吧 |
[05:44] | with the jig of happy! | 吉格悦舞跳起来! |
[05:46] | The jig of happy! | 吉格悦舞! |
[05:58] | so, buddy, anything you wanna fill me in on | 哥们儿 是不是跟我解释一下? |
[06:00] | Anything at all that maybe I should know about | 有些东西我是不是该知道下? |
[06:01] | This ringin’ any bells | 关于这锣鼓喧天的场面? |
[06:05] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[06:06] | I- I wanted to seem like a big shot | 我想要声名大振 |
[06:07] | so I could burn my ex-girlfriend for dumping me, | 想要我前女友因为甩了我 后悔得捶胸顿足 |
[06:09] | so I told everyone… | 所以我告诉大家.. |
[06:12] | I was the Dragon Warrior. | 我就是神龙大侠 |
[06:13] | What | 啥? |
[06:16] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[06:19] | She definitely knows how to move her… pointy dealies. | 她很清楚怎样舞动她那 尖尖的螳螂腿 |
[06:23] | Look, don’t worry, all right | 不用担心 好吧 |
[06:24] | I’ll tell everyone as soon as they’re done. | 等庆祝结束 我马上就告诉大家 |
[06:26] | Even if she sees I’m a total fraud, a loser. | 就算她觉得我是个骗子 衰人 那也没关系 |
[06:32] | Or… you could just keep on being the Dragon Warrior. | 你也可以继续做你的神龙大侠 |
[06:37] | – What… but… – It’s okay. | – 可以吗? 但是… – 没关系 |
[06:39] | As your friend, I give you permission to be me. | 作为你的朋友 我允许你以我之名 |
[06:41] | And to rub her tiny little no I in it. | 去捕获她小小的芳心 |
[06:44] | Oh, that would be really, really great! | 哦 非常之好 妙极了! |
[06:48] | Uh, but wait, if I’m the Dragon Warrior, who are you | 等等 我要是神龙大侠 那你是谁呢? |
[06:51] | I could be your sidekick! | 我可以做你的随从! |
[06:54] | Great! | 就这么办! |
[06:55] | There’s just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[06:57] | My awesomeness. | 我的大侠风范… |
[06:59] | Hmm, I have to find a way to hide my natural bodacity. | 得想办法隐去我的威仪才是 |
[07:03] | I need a costume and props. | 需要套衣服和一些小道具 |
[07:04] | Yeah, yeah, a whole sidekick persona. | 对 一个彻底的随从 |
[07:07] | Mantis! Join us, Dragon Warrior. | 螳郎! 快来啊 你可是神龙大侠 |
[07:13] | Please welcome the Dragon Warrior… | 我们来欢迎神龙大侠 |
[07:16] | And his sidekick. | 和他的随从 |
[07:20] | Oh, this eye patch is gonna take some getting used to. | 哦 看来适应这个眼罩 得花上点时间了 |
[07:24] | Greetings, all.???? | 大家好啊 |
[07:30] | Thought I’d add some weird noises | 打算搞出点好玩的声音 |
[07:32] | to the sidekick thing for a little flavor. | 给随从的生活加点料来着 |
[07:35] | So nice to see you again, Dragon Warrior. | 很高兴再见到你 神龙大侠 |
[07:39] | Oh, hello, miss… | 哦 你好 小姐芳名? |
[07:42] | Hao. | 郝 |
[07:44] | Hao. Yes. | 郝 对 |
[07:47] | I think I got one of your urgent messages. | 我好像收到了一封你的急件 |
[07:49] | I was in a pile of urgent messages. | 我的急件可是漫天飞呀 |
[07:51] | Mm, it was an urgent message, | 嗯 是急件 |
[07:53] | but it was more about me urgently missing you. | 但其实是因为 我对你绵绵不绝的思念 |
[07:59] | There’s an empty seat next to mine, Dragon Warrior. | 我旁边没有人坐的 神龙大侠 |
[08:03] | I suppose, as long as there’s nothing blocking me | 这样 只要没什么人阻挡我 |
[08:06] | if I have to be awesome. | 当然也不会 我这般神勇 |
[08:12] | So, Po, being the Dragon Warrior’s sidekick, | 阿宝啊 你跟在神龙大侠身边 |
[08:15] | you must be a bit of a Kung Fu Master yourself, eh | 想必也是位功夫大家吧? |
[08:19] | Uh, me No way. | 呃 我? 我哪行啊 |
[08:22] | I’m hopeless with that stuff. | 这辈子都没戏 |
[08:23] | I leave it up to the awesome Dragon Warrior, yeah. | 那种事情 还是交给神龙大侠吧 |
[08:27] | I wouldn’t know a “nun” from a “chuk.” | 我连方世玉跟霍元甲的区别都不知道呢 |
[08:35] | So, how did you come to be the Dragon Warrior’s sidekick | 那你是怎么当上 神龙大侠的随从的呢? |
[08:40] | Uh, uh, yeah. Uh, how did that happen | 呃 对哦 是怎么回事来着? |
[08:46] | Uh, well, uh, the Dragon Warrior, | 呃…神龙大侠 |
[08:48] | who is totally amazing, saved my life. | 超凡入圣的他 救过我的性命 |
[08:52] | See, I used to be a dirt-poor farmer of… | 我曾经是个贫苦农民 |
[08:56] | Dirt. | 面朝黄土背朝天 |
[08:57] | And one day I was digging in, you know, dirt. | 有天我正在锄地 |
[09:00] | And I woke a sleeping dirt… No, I mean… | 然后不小心惊扰了一个土… 哦不 是… |
[09:03] | Rock monster! | 石怪! |
[09:06] | Not knowing any Kung Fu myself, | 手无缚鸡之力 |
[09:07] | I figured I was done for, when suddenly, out of nowhere, | 那瞬间我以为自己死定了 |
[09:12] | the awesomely bodacious Dragon Warrior appeared! | 结果神龙大侠从天而降! |
[09:15] | Awesomely. | 勇武非常 |
[09:17] | From the ground where I lay helpless, | 我无助地躺在地上 |
[09:18] | I was able to view the most phenomenal display | 亲眼目睹了神龙大侠的绝世雄风 |
[09:20] | of Dragon Warrior skills ever seen by panda eyes. | 那场景 在我这只熊猫的脑海里挥之不去 |
[09:25] | It was so awesome, | 太壮观了 |
[09:27] | one of my eyes actually closed forever. | 以至于我一只眯起来的眼睛 再也无法张开了 |
[09:31] | Legend has it | 传奇已终结 |
[09:32] | that it never again wanted to look upon something | 再无可仰视之辈 |
[09:34] | that wasn’t as awesome as the Dragon Warrior himself. | 如神龙大侠这般豪杰 难再现 |
[09:39] | I begged him to let me be his sidekick, | 所以 我恳求他 让我跟着他 |
[09:41] | and even though I wasn’t qualified, | 尽管我不够资格 |
[09:43] | he let me hang around. | 他还是带上了我 闯荡江湖 |
[09:46] | His life really turned around after you. | 离开你之后 他的生活有了很大改变 |
[09:48] | He’s got lady friends out the wazoo now. | 追他的美女排到了长城脚 |
[09:51] | Guess you missed the boat, lady. | 姑娘你下错站了呀 |
[09:53] | It’s true. | 是这样没错 |
[09:54] | I have always regretted leaving you. | 离开你之后 我一直在后悔 |
[09:57] | You were the most… | 你是那么… |
[09:57] | I love you, too! | 我还爱你! |
[09:59] | Ooh, burn, take that… Wait, what | 小宇宙 燃烧吧 把那个… 等下 在说啥? |
[10:01] | I’ve never forgotten you either. | 我从来都没有忘记过你 |
[10:03] | Yes, you did, you completely forgot her. | 不 你忘了 忘得一干二净 |
[10:05] | Hao who | 这个郝什么 |
[10:06] | No, I didn’t… | 不 我没忘… |
[10:07] | Shh, you’re blowing it. | 嘘 脑子秀逗了吧 |
[10:09] | Stop saying frou frou stuff, | 别磨磨唧唧扯那没用的了 |
[10:10] | ’cause she’s totally not regretting it. | 她一点都不后悔 |
[10:12] | Yeah, frou frou. | 哦 不磨唧 |
[10:15] | Hao… | 郝… |
[10:20] | Will you have this humble hero as your boyfriend | 你愿意这样一个谦卑的英雄 做你的男朋友吗 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[10:27] | Liar! Fraud! | 说谎! 你这个骗子! |
[10:30] | You’re no hero! | 你不是英雄! |
[10:32] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[10:33] | You say you’re the Dragon Warrior, | 你说你是神龙大侠 |
[10:35] | but really you’re… | 其实你根本就是个 |
[10:39] | A girlfriend thief! | 偷人家女友的贼! |
[10:42] | You took my lady. | 抢走我的女人 |
[10:43] | And you will pay for it. | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:45] | Hao, who’s this old guy | 郝 这个老男人是谁? |
[10:47] | 呃 我的前未婚夫 | |
[10:50] | When did you break up | 你们什么时候分的手? |
[10:51] | 2 hours and 17 minutes ago. | 两小时十七分钟之前 |
[10:54] | Because of you, Dragon Warrior! | 就因为你 神龙大虾! |
[10:56] | Because I realized the truth of me loving you. | 因为我发觉我依然爱你 |
[11:00] | Because you’re the Dragon Warrior! | 因为你是所谓的神龙大侠! |
[11:02] | Not true. | 不 不是 |
[11:03] | I love Mantis for who he is! | 我爱的 就是他这位螳郎! |
[11:09] | You’re going to be so sorry. | 你会非常后悔的 |
[11:12] | Who are you, little guy | 你又是谁啊 伙计? |
[11:13] | I’m Sai So, Dosu’s sidekick. | 我是苏赛 是苏度的随从 |
[11:19] | Oh, wow, the whistling. | 哇哦 口哨啊 |
[11:22] | Nice touch. | 吹得不错 |
[11:24] | I’m stuck with this big loud thing. | 我就一直吹不响 |
[11:28] | We challenge you and your sidekick to a fight | 我们要跟你和你的随从一较高下 |
[11:30] | so we know who the real hero is! | 让大家看看 谁才是真正的英雄! |
[11:33] | Tomorrow, noon, the town square. | 明天中午 镇广场 |
[11:35] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[11:39] | Oh, we’ll be there. | 我们会准时到的 |
[11:46] | See ya, suckers. | 回见喽 伙计 |
[11:51] | They seem nice. | 他们人看起来还不错 |
[12:03] | Mantis | 螳郎? |
[12:04] | What an amazing nose you have, Po. | 瞧你鼻子多可爱啊 阿宝 |
[12:07] | Beautiful. | 多漂亮 |
[12:09] | Uh… You okay | 呃…吃错药了? |
[12:11] | Am I okay | 哪有 |
[12:19] | Yes! | 我很好! |
[12:20] | I’m fantastic! | 非常之好! |
[12:23] | The Dragon Warrior thing worked. | 神龙大侠奏效了! |
[12:25] | She likes me, Po. | 她喜欢我 阿宝 |
[12:26] | She’s crazy about me. | 她为我着迷了 |
[12:29] | And I’m… I’m in love. | 我…我想我坠入爱河了 |
[12:32] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不应该是这样的 |
[12:34] | I know! | 我明白! |
[12:37] | Better save that kicking for the fight. | 那劲儿该留着明儿比武用 |
[12:39] | Oh, right. | 噢 对 |
[12:41] | The fight, I forgot all about that. | 比武 搞忘掉了 |
[12:43] | Hao and I made plans to lie on the grass | 郝和我约好了 要躺在草地上 |
[12:46] | and look up at the clouds | 看云儿飘飘 |
[12:47] | and say they look like bunnies and elephants and stuff. | 看它们像兔子 大象 还是什么 |
[12:50] | I can’t fight those guys, Mantis. | 我不能跟他们比武 螳郎 |
[12:52] | If I start fighting them, they’ll see I’m actually good. | 我一出手 他们就会看出来 我也有两下子 |
[12:55] | So good that they’ll figure out that I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 身手很好 好到一眼就能认出来 我才是神龙大侠 |
[12:59] | And Hao will know you are not. | 郝也会知道 你是假的 |
[13:02] | No! No! Oh! | 不 哦不 |
[13:04] | That can’t happen, Po! | 不能那样子 阿宝! |
[13:05] | That can’t happen! | 决不能! |
[13:07] | I’m in love! | 我刚恋爱啊! |
[13:08] | I’m in love! | 刚恋爱! |
[13:12] | Po, you cannot fight those guys. | 阿宝 你不能跟他们比武 |
[13:14] | I’ll be there. | 我去 |
[13:15] | Uh, noon. | 中午 |
[13:25] | Heh, I’m sure he’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[13:28] | Probably got caught up doing something… awesome. | 可能遇上点什么事耽搁了… |
[13:36] | Yeah. I wish I could help, | 我也希望能帮上点忙的 |
[13:37] | but it’s not like beating up a helpless half-blind guy | 但跟一个手无缚鸡之力 半盲 |
[13:40] | with a bum leg is really gonna quench your… | 腿又跛一条的熊猫动手 会扫你们兴的 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:44] | Ow, ow, ow, watch the face. | 别打脸 |
[13:48] | The butt is better. I don’t eat with it. | 打屁股吧 我吃东西不用那里 |
[13:57] | – Tell the Dragon Warrior we’ll be back here at 2:00. | 告诉神龙大虾 我们两点会再来的 |
[14:00] | He better show up if he knows what’s good for him. | 他最好会出现 那样对他… |
[14:03] | And you too. | 对你 都好 |
[14:11] | Ooh, Po! | 哦 阿宝! |
[14:13] | Oh, man, what happened | 这是怎么了? |
[14:14] | There was a fight… At noon. | 你有场比武来着…中午 |
[14:19] | I’m so sorry, Po. | 我错了 阿宝 |
[14:20] | I’m a little goofy on love! | 我被爱情冲昏头了 |
[14:22] | There was this one cloud and it… | 有一片云 长这样 它… |
[14:24] | It just had this sort of… Mantis! | – 就有那种… – 螳郎! |
[14:25] | Sorry. Well, are you okay | 抱歉 话说 你还好吧? |
[14:29] | Nothing hurt but my pride. | 自尊受伤了 别的都挺好的 |
[14:30] | And a couple of ribs, | 就断了几根肋骨 |
[14:31] | and I’ve lost the feeling in two fingers, but… | 还有两根手指没知觉了 但是… |
[14:33] | You can do me a solid by kicking those guys’ butts at 2:00. | 你可以两点去海扁那伙人一顿 给我报一箭之仇 |
[14:37] | And that’s just what I’m gonna do. | 我正准备这么做呢 |
[14:39] | Right after Hao takes me to meet her parents. | 等郝带我见过岳父岳母之后 |
[14:41] | What | 啥? |
[14:42] | I know! Isn’t it great | 我就知道! 很棒 对吧? |
[14:44] | Do you know how many girls have taken me | 你知道有几个女生 |
[14:46] | to meet their parents | 带我见过家长吗? |
[14:47] | None | 一个没有? |
[14:48] | Less! | 惨啊! |
[14:50] | I am really making progress. | 现在长进了不少呢 |
[14:52] | And I owe it all to you. | 多亏了你呀 |
[14:55] | I’m happy for you, Mantis. | 我很为你高兴 螳郎 |
[14:57] | But I’m serious, man, you need to be there at 2:00. | 但伙计 我很认真跟你讲 两点你必须得出现 |
[15:00] | You can count on me, pal. | 等着看好戏吧 兄弟 |
[15:02] | But don’t fight them. | 记得别动手 |
[15:10] | Uh… pretty sure he’s just a couple of blocks away. | 呃…他还有几步路就到 我确定 |
[15:13] | ‘Cause the Dragon Warrior’s work is never… | 神龙大侠嘛 很多事情要… |
[15:24] | I can do 6:00. | 我六点能搞定 |
[15:40] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[15:41] | Oh, is it 6:00 already | 已经六点了吗? |
[15:44] | It’s 9:00. | 九点 |
[15:46] | Oh, hey, you actually look like you need that crutch now. | 看起来你现在真的离不开那根拐杖啊 |
[15:49] | I do need this crutch now. | 我的确离不开 |
[15:51] | And listen to this. | 还有 听听 |
[15:56] | Bones aren’t supposed to sound like that, Mantis. | 骨头不应该响成这样子的 螳郎 |
[15:59] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对你不住 |
[16:00] | Look, next time… | 听我说 下次… |
[16:01] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 没下一次了 |
[16:03] | You’re a disgrace to the Dragon Warrior name. | 你这是在给神龙大侠抹黑 |
[16:05] | – Po! – Don’t “Po” me, Mantis. | – 阿宝! – 别那么喊我 螳郎 |
[16:08] | The Dragon Warrior’s supposed to be there | 神龙大侠应该出现在那里的 |
[16:09] | for those who need him, not just think about himself. | 为了那些需要他的人们 而不是只顾着自己 |
[16:14] | As soon as my sight comes back, I’m leaving. | 视力恢复之后 我会马上离开 |
[16:17] | What What No! | 什么? 不! |
[16:18] | No, p-please, not now. | 不要 拜托了 至少不要现在 |
[16:20] | Because | 理由? |
[16:21] | Because Hao and I are getting married. | 郝和我要结婚了 |
[16:24] | Wha… | 什么? |
[16:27] | Isn’t it great | 很棒吧? |
[16:28] | I’m gonna marry the girl of my dreams! | 我要跟我的梦中情人结婚了! |
[16:31] | Marriage That means… | 结婚? 那就意味着… |
[16:33] | Together forever! | 永远在一起! |
[16:35] | Mantis, are you out of your mind | 螳郎 你脑子给门夹了? |
[16:37] | You were just gonna make her a little jealous | 你不是应该让她小小地嫉妒一下 |
[16:39] | and then skedaddle. | 然后就酷酷地转身离去的吗 |
[16:40] | They need us in the valley of peace. | 他们需要我们 这个谷需要和平 |
[16:42] | I’m the… Shh! | 而我是… – 嘘! |
[16:44] | Dragon warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[16:46] | This is all a lie. | 这本来就是个谎言 |
[16:47] | And a great idea. Thanks. | 也是个好点子 谢谢 |
[16:50] | I’ll tell her the truth eventually. | 我会告诉她实情的 |
[16:52] | Shouldn’t be more than a few years. | 用不了等很多年 |
[16:54] | Mantis, you are not the Dragon Warrior. | 可螳郎 你不是神龙大侠 |
[16:58] | Oh, you and your labels. | 噢 你和你的美名 |
[17:02] | This is bigger than that. | 但这比那个更要紧啊 |
[17:04] | Love, Po! Love! | 这是爱情 爱情呀 阿宝! |
[17:07] | It’s all around us, baby. | 它就在我们周围 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | All the kings and queens with all the riches in the world | 什么国王 皇后 坐拥万里江山 |
[17:13] | are nothing without love. | 没有爱情 啥都是浮云 |
[17:14] | And I’ve got it! | 而我现在就拥有它了! |
[17:16] | Po, I’ve got it right here in my little claw. | 阿宝 就在我小爪里呢 |
[17:20] | How can you not be there for me | 你怎么能不管我呢 |
[17:22] | when I need you the most | 在我这么需要你的时候? |
[17:24] | All I’ve been is there for you. | 我一直都在为你着想 |
[17:26] | But when I needed you to be there for me, | 但我需要你的时候 |
[17:28] | you were just there for you! | 你却还是只顾自己 |
[17:30] | And Hao. | 还有郝 |
[17:31] | And I don’t mean “and how,” I mean “and Hao,” | 我说的不是”怎么顾自己的” 是”郝” |
[17:34] | like your girlfriend Hao. | 你的女朋友 郝 |
[17:36] | I got it. But Po… | 我明白 但是 阿宝… |
[17:37] | No more, Mantis. | 不要再说了 螳郎 |
[17:39] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[17:41] | No, Po, don’t go. | 不 阿宝 不要走 |
[17:48] | Try to help a guy out, | 竟然想要帮那个家伙 |
[17:49] | and what does it get ya | 我都得到了些什么啊? |
[17:51] | Butt-kickings and a big mouthful of disappointment… | 屁股被踢 又落埋怨… |
[17:54] | And less teeth. | 牙齿还掉了好几颗 |
[17:55] | And… and nothingness. | 还有…总之是一无是处 |
[17:58] | Let’s see that red mantis dude and his whistling buddy | 看那只老红螳螂和它的小跟班 |
[18:00] | take me on when I’m really trying. | 在我尽全力的时候 还怎么打我 |
[18:15] | Say hello to the Dragon Warrior. | 来见识下真正的神龙大侠吧 |
[18:20] | Wait… How | 等等… 什么意思? |
[18:22] | Uh… you’re the Dragon Warrior. | 你才是神龙大侠? |
[18:24] | Not Mantis. | 螳郎不是? |
[18:26] | Huh Me | 我? |
[18:27] | Ah, no. | 哈 不是 |
[18:29] | Ha, I’m too lame and husky to be him. | 我又跛又肥的 怎么可能 |
[18:34] | Then how could you possibly do such amazing Kung Fu | 那你的功夫怎么如此了得? |
[18:38] | Night classes | 熬夜苦练? |
[18:39] | We have to tell Hao. | 我们得去告诉郝 |
[18:41] | She’s marrying a fraud! | 她要嫁的是个骗子! |
[18:43] | Sai So, let’s tear that Mantis apart. | 苏赛 走 咱去把那只螳螂拆了 |
[18:47] | No, no, no! You’re making a mistake. | 不 不要 你们搞错了 |
[19:00] | It is a most thrilling and solemn occasion | 在这个激动人心的 神圣而庄严的时刻 |
[19:02] | when a man and a woman decide to unite forever. | 有只男螳螂和女螳螂 将要永远地结合在一起 |
[19:05] | Hao Ming! | 郝萌! |
[19:06] | I have some interesting news for you about your dragon wa… | 我这里有个有趣的消息 是关于你那个神龙… |
[19:09] | Oh, my gosh, so sorry, how embarrassing. | 哦 天啊 真抱歉 好尴尬呀 |
[19:12] | Sorry to be late, oh, mighty Dragon Warrior. | 不好意思 来晚了 万能的神龙大侠 |
[19:15] | Keep going! | 继续吧! |
[19:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:20] | Before we begin, does anyone have a jig of objection they… | 在开始之前 我要问 有人要反对他们… |
[19:25] | Skip that part! | 跳过这段! |
[19:28] | Um, the reading of poetry… | 呃…现在宣读婚诗 |
[19:30] | Skip it! | 跳过! |
[19:31] | That guy is not the dragon war… | 他不是神龙… |
[19:35] | Dragon warrior, you may now say your vows. | 神龙大侠 请你宣读你的誓词 |
[19:38] | Uh, I wrote these myself. | 呃 是我自己写的 |
[19:43] | Remember when I was four and you were three | 还记得我四岁 你三岁的时候吗? |
[19:46] | Fraud! | 骗子! |
[19:48] | Speed it up, Mantis. | 快点啊 螳郎 |
[19:50] | Remember when I was 16 and you were 15 | 记得我十六你十五岁的时候吗? |
[19:52] | Faster! | 再快点! |
[19:53] | Promise to love, honor, and respect… | 我承诺 爱你 珍惜你 尊重你 … |
[19:54] | Hao, that guy is lying… | 郝 他在说谎… |
[19:56] | Weddings always make me cry. | 婚礼总是搞得我想哭啊 |
[19:57] | Let’s just hold each other for a minute. | 我们再抱一会吧 |
[19:59] | Lying. | 说谎 |
[20:04] | Hao, would you like to say your vows | 郝 你可以讲你的誓词了吗? |
[20:06] | My dearest Dragon Warrior, | 我亲爱的神龙大侠 |
[20:09] | since the day I first heard there was a Dragon Warrior, | 从我知道神龙大侠那一刻起 |
[20:12] | I knew I wanted to be | 我就知道 我会是 |
[20:14] | Mrs. Dragon Warrior. | 神龙夫人 |
[20:15] | Dragon warrior, Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 神龙大侠 |
[20:17] | Dragon warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[20:24] | No. | 不 |
[20:26] | And… Hiya! | 还有… |
[20:33] | Get off my friend! | 放开我朋友! |
[21:16] | Mantis is not the Dragon Warrior. | 螳郎不是神龙大侠 |
[21:19] | If he’s not the Dragon Warrior, then who is | 他不是的话 那谁是呢? |
[21:23] | This guy. | 那个家伙 |
[21:29] | What, me | 什么 我? |
[21:30] | The Dragon Warrior Ridiculous! | 神龙大侠 搞笑啊 |
[21:32] | I can’t even walk. | 我走路都不利落 |
[21:35] | See | 看到没? |
[21:37] | Stop! | 够了! |
[21:38] | I can’t watch you do this, Po. | 我不能再看你这样子了 阿宝 |
[21:39] | It’s painful. | 很痛苦 |
[21:41] | Everyone, I am not the Dragon Warrior! | 大家伙 我不是神龙大侠! |
[21:45] | What | 什么? |
[21:46] | The wedding is off. | 那婚礼就甭想了 |
[21:49] | Not only am I not the Dragon Warrior, | 我不是神龙大侠 |
[21:50] | I’m not worthy to be him. | 我也不配这个名号 |
[21:53] | That guy is worthy. | 只有那个家伙才担得起 |
[21:56] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[21:57] | And he doesn’t care if I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 他从来不介意我是不是神龙大侠 |
[21:59] | He took several beatings and humiliated himself | 他为了我一直挨打 还要拿自己取笑 |
[22:01] | even more than usual… | 比平时还出洋相… |
[22:03] | Just so I could marry a woman | 只为了让我能娶到一个女人 |
[22:04] | who doesn’t even deserve me. | 她甚至都配不上我 |
[22:08] | I don’t deserve you | 我配不上你? |
[22:10] | You don’t deserve me. | 是你配不上我 |
[22:12] | Goodbye, Hao. | 再见 郝 |
[22:14] | Well, Dosu, looks like your lady’s back on the market. | 苏度 看样子 你女人又待价而沽了哦 |
[22:18] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:19] | Thank you, Dragon Warrior. | 谢啦 神龙大侠 |
[22:27] | Po, Po, you can’t walk like that. | 阿宝 阿宝 你别那样子走路了 |
[22:30] | Get on my shoulders. | 到我肩膀上来 |
[22:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[22:34] | I’ll carry you. | 我来背你 |
[22:36] | I’ll be fine. | 我可以的 |