时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | |
[00:05] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | |
[00:10] | * Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:34] | * Of bodacious and awesome | |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * With the Furious Five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley something something * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Something something alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[01:13] | – Now concentrate, Po. – But… | – 注意力集中 阿宝 – 但是… |
[01:16] | The belief that you can do something is the key to actually doing it. | 相信自己才是成功的关键 |
[01:20] | Yeah, having a little trouble with that. | 没错…但我有点问题 |
[01:22] | Why? Tigress… | – 为什么? – 虎妞… |
[01:24] | How am I gonna leap through this hole? | 我要怎么穿过这个小洞? |
[01:32] | Uh, I did it. Mantis, you could jump through a keyhole. | – 我可以 – 螳螂 你连锁眼也可以穿过 |
[01:35] | I did it. | 我也可以 |
[01:36] | Monkey, you’re all limber and bendy and Monkey-ish. | 猴哥 你又柔软又有韧性 而且你还猴子似的 |
[01:39] | I did it. You did? | – 我可以 – 你可以? |
[01:41] | Yes. Because I believed I could. | 是的 因为我相信我能做到 |
[01:48] | Okay. Here it comes. | 好吧 来吧 |
[01:50] | Dragon-Warrior style. Through the hole. | 神龙大侠模式开启 穿过那个洞 |
[01:53] | All slippity-slip and slankity-slank. | 我滑我滑 |
[02:00] | – Po. – Huh? | 阿宝 |
[02:05] | That was… Awesome! Yes! | 真是…太棒了!太棒了! |
[02:08] | Made it! Awesome. Tigress, you were right. | 我做到了! 太棒了 虎妞 你说的没错 |
[02:11] | Not quite the technique I was thinking of. | 和我想象中的方式不太一样 |
[02:14] | Okay, a little messy. A little sloppy, but done! | 好吧 是有点乱七八糟有点草率 但我做到了! |
[02:17] | Check, strike it through. | 你瞧瞧 直接穿过去 |
[02:19] | Who’s the Dragon Warrior? You are… | – 神龙大侠是谁? – 是你… |
[02:22] | Which is why I want to know if you have your trophy picked out. | 所以我想问你有没有挑好你的纪念品 |
[02:25] | I’m getting a trophy? | 我有纪念品? |
[02:27] | Yes! No. | – 太好了! – 不是吧 |
[02:31] | You haven’t forgot about the warrior ceremony, have you? | 你没忘了勇士庆典吧? |
[02:36] | I’ve been reminding you to select a trophy for the hall of heroes for weeks now. | 我提醒了你几个星期 让你为英雄殿挑好纪念品 |
[02:40] | Pfft, what? Me, forget? | 什么? 我会忘? |
[02:42] | Never. | 怎么可能 |
[02:44] | Good. I look forward to your selection. | 很好 我很期待你挑选的东西 |
[02:46] | Since the dawn of time, every great warrior has donated one item | 自古以来 每一个伟大的勇士都会捐赠一件东西 |
[02:50] | that bespeaks his or her legacy. | 来证明他或她的传奇 |
[02:52] | I’m just whittling it down from my top ten. | 我只是还在十佳名单里删选而已 |
[02:56] | It’s hard to pick ’cause so many things… | 那很难选的 好多东西能… |
[02:59] | Be speak… Of me. | 代表…我 |
[03:02] | Good. The entire village is turning out for the festival. | 很好 整个村子都会去参加节日盛典的 |
[03:05] | See you at sundown. | 日落时再见 |
[03:11] | You totally forgot about it, didn’t you? | 你完全忘了 对吧? |
[03:13] | That obvious? | 很明显吗? |
[03:16] | Hmm, let’s hope the village shop isn’t all out | 我们还是希望村商店里的 |
[03:18] | of awesome legacy-making fire swords in a size 16. | 精美的16号火宝剑没卖光吧 |
[03:21] | Uh, Po. | 阿宝 |
[03:23] | The trophy has to be earned through heroic deeds. | 纪念品必须是通过英雄的行为获得的 |
[03:26] | Right! | 对哦! |
[03:28] | – And this rule… optional? – No. | – 这规定是…非强制性的? – 不是 |
[03:31] | What I’m asking you is, can I not do that rule? | 我想问的是 我可不可以不遵守那个规定? |
[03:34] | I know what “optional” means! | 我知道”非强制性的”是什么意思! |
[03:39] | I was hoping you were bluffing. | 我还以为你只是吓唬我 |
[03:40] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做? |
[03:42] | Perhaps you should look in the hall of heroes for inspiration. | 也许你可以去英雄殿看一下 找点灵感 |
[03:46] | Sweet idea, Tiggedy. | 好主意 虎妞 |
[03:49] | Right. Ix-nay on the icknames-nay. | 好吧 说一不二 |
[04:03] | Such an awesome… | 真是酷毙了… |
[04:07] | Hat rack. | 原来是衣帽架 |
[04:08] | I knew that. | 我早知道了 |
[04:11] | Yes! The legendary helmet of ho the huge-headed. | 喔! 传说中的大脑袋头盔 |
[04:14] | Awesome! | 太了不起了! |
[04:29] | The crossbow of all-knowing! | 无所不知的弩! |
[04:40] | “All-knowing.” | “无所不知” |
[04:41] | Wonder if that means it knows what I’m thinking. | 是不是说它知道我在想什么 |
[04:46] | Yes! | 没错! |
[04:49] | The whooping sun diamond blade! | 太阳金刚石刀! |
[04:58] | I need something like this! Majestic and awesome! | 我需要这种东西! 威严且了不起! |
[05:01] | And not too awesome. | 又不是”太了不起” |
[05:03] | Just awesome enough where maybe people think you don’t know you’re awesome, | 刚好是别人以为你没能耐 |
[05:06] | but you do. | 但其实你又超强的”了不起” |
[05:08] | You totally do. | 绝对的强 |
[05:17] | Can’t we find a higher shelf for that thing? | 就不能找个高点的架子吗? |
[05:20] | I’m going, I’m going! | 我走了 我走了! |
[05:25] | My trophy’s gotta top all that stuff. | 我的纪念品必须比那些都好 |
[05:27] | Need something like… | 应该像是… |
[05:31] | Nothing I’ve ever owned. | 我从没拥有过的东西 |
[05:35] | Ooh! A shield! | 一个盾! |
[05:39] | Right. My lucky breakfast platter. | 对了 这是我的幸运早餐盘 |
[05:45] | My room at the noodle shop! | 我面馆的房间! |
[05:58] | Dad, do we have any weapons lying around, like some glorious battle axe | 老爸 我们有没有什么闲置着的武器 比如漂泊的勇士 |
[06:02] | that a travelling warrior gave you as thanks for a meal? | 为了感谢你的一饭之恩给你的胜利之斧? |
[06:05] | – Mm, actually… – Yes? | – 实际上… – 你有? |
[06:07] | Once, a sheep with a mighty spear could not afford to pay for his noodles, | 有一次 一只带着长矛的羊付不出面钱 |
[06:11] | so I fed him for free, and as thanks he… | 所以我没收他钱 作为交换 他… |
[06:14] | Gave you the mighty spear? Uh, no. | – 把长矛给你了? – 没 |
[06:17] | He drew me this picture. | 他给我画了这张画 |
[06:21] | Wait. You gave someone a free meal? | 等等 你竟然没收人家钱? |
[06:24] | Well, we all make mistakes. | 好吧 我们都会犯错嘛 |
[06:30] | Awesome weapons. Awesome weapons. Where would I be if I were an awesome weapon? | 了不起的武器 了不起的武器 如果我是了不起的武器 我会在哪儿呢? |
[06:34] | Where would I… | 我会在… |
[06:39] | This looks suspicious. And awesome and perfect for my trophy, | 看上去很可疑而且了不起 还是我纪念品的完美之选 |
[06:42] | but mostly suspicious. | 不过主要是很可疑 |
[06:45] | Excuse me, Mr. Dragon Warrior? | 打扰一下 神龙大侠先生? |
[06:47] | Oh, hey. Hi there. | 嗨 嗨 你好 |
[06:48] | – I kinda gotta go. – But I need… | – 我得去… – 但是我… |
[06:50] | Uh, yeah, I do know Tigress, and she is awesome. See ya! | 哦是的 我的确认识虎妞 她很棒 再见! |
[06:56] | You there! Halt, evildoer! | 你! 站住 歹徒! |
[06:58] | Since you are obviously up to no good, | 由于你看上去相当的不是好人 |
[07:01] | I shall defeat you and take that nifty sword as my spoils. | 所以我要击败你 然后把你那漂亮的刀收为我的纪念品 |
[07:05] | Very well. If you want the sword, you’ll get the sword. | 好吧 如果你想要这把刀的话 那你就拿去吧 |
[07:13] | Here. I bought it on a whim, but it’s just not me. | 拿去吧 这是我一时兴起买下的 不太适合我 |
[07:16] | What? No. I mean, you stole it! | 什么? 不是 我是说这是你偷来的! |
[07:20] | Fight me, so I can earn it in the name of honor and do-gooder-ship-ness. | 我们单挑 那样我就能光荣地赢过来 并且为人所敬仰 |
[07:26] | Stole? No, I bought it. | 偷来的? 不 是我买来的 |
[07:28] | I even have the receipt. | 我还有收据呢 |
[07:31] | I also bought some candy. Just don’t tell my wife. | 我还买了一些糖 别告诉我老婆 |
[07:35] | I’m not supposed to be eating that junk. | 我不应该吃那些垃圾食品的 |
[07:37] | So you’re not even a little evil? | 所以你一点都不坏咯? |
[07:39] | You heard the part about the candy, right? Yeah. | – 你听见我刚刚提到糖了吧? – 是啊 |
[07:43] | Henry! | |
[07:50] | Ah, the 2:00 bell! Running out of time here! | 两点的铃响了! 没时间了! |
[07:53] | – Uh, sir? – Oh! | 先生? |
[07:55] | Sorry, kid, uh, what can I do you for? | 不好意思 孩子 我能帮你做什么吗? |
[07:58] | – I… – Hold that thought! | – 我… – 稍等一下! |
[08:01] | You look like a bad guy. | 你看上去像坏人 |
[08:04] | Want to try to rob me with that awesome bow and arrow? | 是不是想用那上好的弓箭抢劫我? |
[08:08] | – Wanna fight? – Ah! | 想打架吗? |
[08:09] | How about you? Battle of wits? | 你呢? 智斗怎么样? |
[08:10] | Coin flip? Invent a game and play it? Aww. Don’t panic! | 抛硬币? 发明个游戏玩怎么样? 啊…别慌! |
[08:14] | I’m a cool, blue cloud. | 我是一片冷静的蓝色云朵 |
[08:16] | I’m a cool, blue cloud. | 我是一片冷静的蓝色云朵 |
[08:19] | Better. Maybe no one will even notice if I don’t… | 好多了 也许没有人会发现我… |
[08:22] | Hey, Po! Can’t wait to see that trophy tonight. | 阿宝! 等不及想看到你的纪念品了 |
[08:24] | We expect to be dazzled! | 我们拭目以待! |
[08:30] | Now will you help me? | 现在你能帮我了吗? |
[08:31] | Look, I really would, but I have a serious time crunch here. | 听着 我真的很想帮你 但是我现在真的很忙 |
[08:34] | It’s just… it’s just that I really need help with Xian Xang. | 只是…只是我真的需要你帮我香贤这个忙 |
[08:38] | Xian Xang! Let me guess. | 香贤! 我猜猜 |
[08:40] | He’s an evil, axe-wielding warlord? | 他是不是一个邪恶的 用斧子的大坏蛋? |
[08:43] | He travels the land, scaring humble people folk, | 他到处行恶 恐吓善良的百姓 |
[08:46] | driving them from their homes with his bodaciously glorious weaponry… | 用闪亮恐怖的武器 把他们从家园逼走… |
[08:50] | Axes, swords, and catapults with little flag thingies on them… | 斧子 刀 插了小旗的投石器… |
[08:53] | Waiting to be defeated by a great warrior… | 等着被一个伟大的勇士击败… |
[09:00] | Who is gloriously rewarded for his efforts! | 然后那勇士就可以赢回那闪闪发亮的纪念品了! |
[09:09] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[09:10] | I need help saving him from those guys! | 我需要你帮他逃离那些人的魔掌! |
[09:14] | We’ve gotta get to Xian before they do. | 我们得在他们之前找到香 |
[09:22] | Which way? | 怎么走? |
[10:03] | – Okay. – Where is he? | 好了 他在哪儿? |
[10:05] | Where? Where? | 哪儿? 哪儿? |
[10:07] | There. | 那儿 |
[10:11] | Xian Xang is your stuffed rabbit doll? | 香贤是你的玩具兔子? |
[10:18] | Does he at least wield an axe? | 他至少得手持斧子吧? |
[10:19] | He has buttons for his eyes. | 他眼睛是用纽扣做的 |
[10:21] | Well, that’s… Nothing, look. | 好吧 那真是…毫无意义 听着 |
[10:25] | Never mind. Sorry. | 算了 对不起 |
[10:27] | I guess… I guess I thought you helped people. | 我还…我还以为你愿意帮助别人 |
[10:31] | But I gotta get the… | 但是我必须得找到… |
[10:33] | Really running out of time and… | 真的很赶时间… |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | All right, up we go. | 好了 咱们上 |
[10:42] | We just gotta reach in there. | 我们只要往上爬 |
[10:45] | Just gotta climb up here. | 只要爬到那儿 |
[10:49] | Climbing…??? | 爬… |
[10:52] | – Po! – One sec! | – 阿宝! – 马上! |
[10:54] | Po, it’s the… | 阿宝 那是… |
[10:55] | I’m close! | 快到了! |
[11:00] | Hey. Caught up with us, did you? | 嘿 抓到我们了? |
[11:03] | Kudos. | |
[11:05] | Thought we lost you back in the bog. | 还以为你们在沼泽里迷路了呢 |
[11:07] | Xian! | 香! |
[11:21] | Hand it over… | 拿来… |
[11:22] | Or we hurt you and the doll. | 否则别怪我们伤了你和你的玩具 |
[11:25] | Never! You leave Xian alone! | 绝不! 是你把香丢在那儿的! |
[11:28] | My boss wants this, | 我老板想要这个 |
[11:30] | and what the boss wants, the boss gets. | 老板想要的 老板就能得到 |
[11:33] | Shaka-booey! | 去死吧你 |
[11:45] | This isn’t your fight, Panda. | 你根本打不过我 熊猫 |
[11:47] | Then how am I winning it… | 那我怎么赢了呢… |
[11:56] | Come on, Po. Just one little sit-up. | 快点 阿宝 只是一个仰卧起坐 |
[12:05] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[12:08] | Xian! Let the kid go. | – 香! – 放了那孩子 |
[12:19] | That was a cheap shot. | 下三滥手段 |
[12:21] | It’s my specialty. | 那是我的专长 |
[12:24] | Don’t let him get Xian, Po! Getting around to that. | – 别让他抢走香 阿宝! – 我在努力 |
[12:27] | Later, Panda. | 下次见 熊猫 |
[12:33] | Should I cut you loose? Nah, I got this. | – 要我替你松绑吗? – 不用 我能行 |
[12:36] | It’s nothing. I just gotta break the… | 这没什么 我可以撑断… |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:46] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么? |
[12:48] | I’m thinking second lunch and then keep looking for my trophy. | 我在考虑再吃一次午饭 然后继续找我的纪念品 |
[12:51] | No! I mean, what’s the plan for us? | 不! 我是说我们的计划是什么? |
[12:54] | We have to get Xian back! I would love to help you, but… | – 我们必须得把香夺回来! – 我很乐意帮助你 但是… |
[12:58] | You’re okay, and right now, | 你现在没事了 而且… |
[12:59] | my trophy trumps your doll. | 我的纪念品比你的娃娃重要 |
[13:02] | Sorry, kid. But it was a gift from my dad. | – 对不起了孩子 – 但那是我爸爸给我的礼物 |
[13:06] | It was the last thing he gave me before he disappeared. | 那是他失踪前唯一留给我的东西 |
[13:12] | Your dad disappeared? | 你爸爸失踪了? |
[13:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:15] | And if you won’t help me, I’ll go alone. | 如果你不帮我 我就一个人去 |
[13:18] | Go get your dumb trophy. | 你去找你那傻纪念品吧 |
[13:20] | I don’t need your dumb help, dummy! | 我才不需要你愚蠢的帮忙 傻瓜! |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | First of all, ouch. | 首先 心痛 |
[13:29] | Second of all, let’s go get your doll. | 然后 我们去找你的娃娃吧 |
[13:42] | There’s Xian! | 香在那里! |
[13:51] | Uh, are you sure you need that doll back? | 你确定要把那娃娃拿回来吗? |
[13:56] | All right, we’ll get the doll back. Just be cool. | 好了 我们会把娃娃拿回来的 冷静 |
[14:00] | We’ll bide our time, wait for the moment. | 我们要等待机会 找对时机 |
[14:06] | This must be what putting up with me is like. | 这也许和别人忍受我的感觉一样 |
[14:17] | I’ll get Xian, | 我会帮你拿到香 |
[14:18] | but you have to stay back here, out of danger. | 但你得呆在这儿 远离危险 |
[14:20] | I can’t fight if I’m worried about you. | 我不能在打架时还担心你的安危 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | He’s got the doll! | 他偷到了娃娃! |
[15:59] | That’s the boss’ doll now! Give it back. | 现在那是老板的娃娃了! 还回来 |
[16:02] | What is it with this doll? Does it wet itself, or… | 这娃娃怎么了? 它是会自己尿湿呢 还是… |
[16:06] | – Po! – Right. | – 阿宝! – 好的 |
[16:08] | I wouldn’t come any closer, or I’ll throw it off the cliff. | 我是你就不会靠近 否则我就把它扔下悬崖 |
[16:11] | – No! – No! | – 不要! – 不要! |
[16:13] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna throw it off the cliff. | 别担心 我不会扔下去的 |
[16:22] | Nice try, my friend. | 不错啊 我的朋友 |
[16:26] | Jong sung jai kai chow! Yes! | 宋江加晁盖! 太好了! |
[16:29] | What with our adversarial past, | 考虑到我们过去的敌对 |
[16:30] | I’m surprised you’re happy to see me. I’m not. | – 我很惊讶你看到我很高兴 – 我没有 |
[16:33] | I’m happy I got your name right. Up high! | 我是高兴把你名字弄对了 举手! |
[16:36] | You’re not going to do anything to that doll. | 你不许把那娃娃怎么样 |
[16:40] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[16:50] | Son! | 儿子! |
[16:51] | – Dad! – Dad? | – 爸爸! – 爸爸? |
[17:01] | Uh, Po? | 阿宝? |
[17:06] | I’ll tell you what, my friend. I’m in a generous mood. | 告诉你吧 我的朋友 我宽宏大量 |
[17:09] | You give me the doll, I’ll let the old man go. | 只要你把娃娃给我 我就放了这老家伙 |
[17:12] | Do it, Po! No offense, kid, but I know this guy. | – 给他 阿宝! – 你别见怪 孩子 但我了解这家伙 |
[17:15] | Not the best reputation when it comes to keeping promises. | 他名声在外不是靠言出必行 |
[17:19] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[17:20] | Unless you want me to drop the cage, and what’s in it, off the cliff. | 除非你想让我把这笼子扔下悬崖 我才不管里面装着什么 |
[17:27] | No! Here. Take it. | 不! 给你 拿着 |
[17:28] | No! It will give him immeasurable power! | 不要! 这会给他无限的力量! |
[17:31] | Really? Must be some doll. | 真的吗? 肯定是某种神奇的娃娃 |
[17:34] | Quit stalling! | 别再拖了! |
[17:35] | I need that for my collection. | 我的收藏需要它 |
[17:37] | You have a doll collection? | 你收藏娃娃? |
[17:39] | Oh, my friend, it’s not the doll. | 我的朋友 不是这娃娃 |
[17:41] | It’s what’s in the doll. | 而是这娃娃里面的东西 |
[17:50] | Do all dolls have these inside them? | 所有的娃娃都有吗? |
[17:52] | Awesome! | 太完美了! |
[17:53] | This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’m gonna be a legend! | 我要找的就是这个! 我会成为传奇的! |
[17:58] | Wait till they… | 等他们… |
[18:08] | A deal’s a deal. | 说话算话 |
[18:09] | Now set the kid’s dad free and take the trophy… | 现在放了孩子的父亲 |
[18:12] | Uh, weapon, and go on your way. | 拿着纪念品…武器 走吧 |
[18:14] | You’re a man of your word, my friend. | 你是个守信用的人 我的朋友 |
[18:18] | What’s that like? Drop the cage! | 那是什么样的? 把笼子扔下去! |
[18:21] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[18:31] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[18:32] | Oh, my son! | 儿子! |
[18:34] | A very heroic feat, my friend. | 真是个英雄的壮举 我的朋友 |
[18:37] | Too bad it will be your last. | 不过很可惜是你最后一次了 |
[18:39] | Seems like a waste to have such an amazing weapon | 看起来这了不起的武器肯定会浪费了 |
[18:43] | without getting to, uh, you know. | 要是没… 你懂的 |
[18:47] | Bring it, jong sung jai kai chow! Yes, that’s twice! | 放马过来 宋江加晁盖! 太好了 说对两次! |
[18:50] | Winner gets the dagger, | 赢的人得到匕首 |
[18:52] | loser gets a long name and a penchant for clapping slowly. | 输的人得到长名字和慢慢拍手的习惯 |
[18:55] | You may feel different when you see | 你的想法也许会大为不同 |
[18:57] | the dagger’s full power, my friend. | 当你看到这匕首全部的力量 我的朋友 |
[19:09] | Whoa. Cool. | 酷 |
[19:12] | I didn’t realize you were a fighter. I dabble. | – 我没意识到你还是个斗士 – 我还真是 |
[19:18] | Okay. Way cool. | 好吧 很酷 |
[19:28] | Oh, my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[19:29] | What you failed to realize was… Huh? | 你没意识到的是… |
[19:32] | ‘Sup? Yah! | 什么? |
[19:34] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[19:48] | Man, will you look at this… | 伙计 看看这个… |
[20:04] | That the best you can do, my friend? | 你就这点能耐 我的朋友? |
[20:07] | No. This is. | 不 这才是 |
[20:25] | Enjoy the rest of your day. | 你就偷着乐去吧 |
[20:32] | Go on home, doll thief! | 滚回家去吧 娃娃小偷! |
[20:35] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 很不错吧? |
[20:37] | – The bridge! – Watch out! | – 桥塌了! – 小心! |
[20:39] | No, son! | 不 儿子! |
[20:43] | Xian! | 香! |
[20:57] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[21:02] | The sword! | 剑! |
[21:06] | The doll! | 娃娃! |
[21:13] | And the Panda! | 还有熊猫! |
[21:17] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[21:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:42] | I saved it. | 我救了它 |
[21:47] | Told you we’d get it back. | 我说过会帮你拿回来的 |
[21:50] | Xian! Thank you, Po! | 香! 谢谢你 阿宝! |
[21:52] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢! |
[21:58] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[21:59] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[22:00] | I do wish there was something we could give you to repay all that you’ve done for our family. | 我真的很希望我们可以为你做点什么 以报答你对我们全家所做的一切 |
[22:05] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不用不用 没关系 |
[22:08] | I’ve got an idea! | 我有个想法! |
[22:17] | So without further ado, | 废话不多说 |
[22:19] | behold the most stupendous great warrior trophy ever! | 请看史上最伟大的纪念品! |
[22:33] | This? | 这个? |
[22:34] | This is the trophy you want to be remembered by? | 这就是你想让别人能记住你的纪念品? |
[22:38] | You bet! | 当然! |
[22:39] | In the end, I realized it’s not how cool the thing is. | 最后我发现 重要的不是东西有多酷 |
[22:42] | It’s the meaning behind it. | 而在于它背后的意义 |
[22:44] | So… yes. | 所以..是的 |
[22:49] | You’re learning, Panda. | 你在成长 熊猫 |
[22:50] | You’re learning. | 你在成长 |