时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:16] | The sacred peach tree of heavenly wisdom | 具有神灵智慧的圣桃树 |
[01:18] | has overlooked the Valley of Peace for centuries. | 几百年来一直俯瞰着和平谷 |
[01:22] | But for much of that time, the Valley was anything but peaceful. | 但当时大部分时期 山谷危机四伏 |
[01:26] | Demons of the underworld ruled, | 阴间的恶魔们统治山谷 |
[01:30] | and anyone who dared enter | 任何胆敢进入那里的人 |
[01:32] | their Valley was driven off… or worse. | 都遭到驱逐甚至更惨的下场 |
[01:37] | Until the day came when | 直到有一天 |
[01:38] | someone dared to stand against the demons, | 有个人勇敢地站出来抵抗各路恶魔 |
[01:41] | a young tortoise named Oogway. | 他是年轻的乌龟 |
[01:45] | What none of us knew was that within Oogway | 我们都不知道 在乌龟的体内 |
[01:48] | burned a powerful life force. | 其实有一股强大的生命力 |
[01:50] | A gift from the universe bestowed once every generation… | 这是宇宙赠与每一代人的礼物 |
[01:55] | the Hero’s Qi. | 侠气 |
[02:03] | Oogway was able to drive the demons back to the underworld | 乌龟成功地将恶魔赶回了阴间 |
[02:06] | and use his Hero’s Qi to seal the way behind. | 利用他的侠气封印了地洞 |
[02:18] | But one demon remained, | 但还有一只恶魔留在人间 |
[02:21] | stronger, smarter, and faster than the others. | 比其他恶魔更强大 更聪明 更迅猛 |
[02:24] | His name… Ke-pa. | 他叫可怕 |
[02:27] | Thirsting for vengeance, | 可怕复仇心切 |
[02:29] | Ke-pa relentlessly attacked exhausted Oogway. | 他无情地袭击了已精疲力竭的乌龟 |
[02:33] | At last, the demon was ready to strike the final, fatal blow. | 最后 那恶魔准备使出终极致命一击 |
[02:38] | At that moment, however, something magical happened. | 但就在那时 神奇的事发生了 |
[02:42] | As Oogway had protected the Valley of peace, | 因为乌龟保护了和平谷 |
[02:45] | the Peach tree now protected Oogway. | 所以桃树现在在保护乌龟 |
[02:49] | The powers of heaven and Earth blasted forth from the tree, | 天地的力量从树中乍泄而出 |
[02:53] | overcoming Ke-pa’s demon power. | 战胜了可怕的邪恶力量 |
[03:00] | Stripped of his might, Ke-pa swore revenge and fled, | 报仇无望 可怕发誓会卷土重来后逃走了 |
[03:05] | the power of the Peach tree | 桃树的力量 |
[03:06] | keeping him trapped in a mortal body… | 使他困在一具肉身里 |
[03:08] | the body of a pig. | 一头猪的体内 |
[03:11] | Well, hang on a second. You’re Ke-pa? | 等等 你是可怕 |
[03:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:33] | You’re the best, Dragon Warrior. | 你是最棒的 神龙大侠 |
[03:37] | Ooh! Thank you, Po. | 谢谢你 阿宝 |
[03:42] | – Are they here yet? – Mm-mm. | -它们送来了吗 -没有 |
[03:50] | – Po! Test us! – Okay. | -阿宝 考考我们 -好吧 |
[03:53] | I’ll give you a hard one this time. | 这次给你们个难点的 |
[03:55] | I didn’t cross the hinterlands of Jao Dzuh… | 我并没穿过焦作腹地 |
[03:59] | Ooh. That’s you beating Temutai with an improvised fighting style | 你用即兴的战斗风格打败了特木泰 |
[04:02] | based on your tempestuous friendship with princess Mei Li. | 那是基于你和美丽公主间的深厚友谊 |
[04:05] | Oddly specific, but yes! | 未免太细节了 但是是的 |
[04:07] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 快来人啊 |
[04:10] | Later, guys! Gots to do what I does. | 等会儿 孩子们 我要履行职责去了 |
[04:21] | See, guys? That’s how you do a robbery. | 瞧见没有 这才是打劫的样子 |
[04:24] | Quick and painless. | 快速 毫无痛苦 |
[04:26] | Wouldn’t be too sure about the “painless” part. | 我可不太确定”毫无痛苦”那部分 |
[04:30] | Darn it! | 讨厌 |
[04:39] | – Are they here now? – Mm-mm. | -现在送来了吗 -没有 |
[04:56] | You’re the panda, Po! | 真不愧为熊猫 阿宝 |
[04:59] | – You okay? – Fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:11] | – They gotta be here now. – Sorry, Dragon Warrior. | -它们应该送来了吧 -抱歉 神龙大侠 |
[05:15] | Will you sign my chest? | 你能在我的金柜上签名吗 |
[05:25] | Just look at him making a fool of himself. | 瞧瞧他 就像个傻子 |
[05:28] | Po’s just having fun. Why shouldn’t he enjoy the attention? | 阿宝只是在玩 他难道不该享受关注吗 |
[05:33] | By getting caught up in being the Dragon Warrior, | 深陷于神龙大侠的身份 |
[05:35] | Po is losing sight of what made him the Dragon Warrior. | 阿宝忘记了是什么让他成为神龙大侠 |
[05:49] | – Master Shifu! – I thought we’d have more time. | -师父 -我以为还有时间的 |
[05:54] | The tree! | 树 |
[06:03] | Looks like the king of the demons isn’t so tough. | 看来魔王也不怎么厉害嘛 |
[06:11] | The tree. It’s dying. | 树 要死了 |
[06:20] | And I call this one the two buns of granite! | 我把这招叫做花岗双瓣臀 |
[06:27] | Po, they’re here! They’re here! | 阿宝 它们来了 来了 |
[06:31] | Sweet! | 好极了 |
[06:41] | I’ve worked my whole life for this one moment. | 我穷尽一生只为这一刻 |
[06:44] | And now, it’s finally here! | 现在 它总算来了 |
[06:47] | My own officially licensed, factory-made, mint condition | 由我官方许可 工坊制作 崭新的 |
[06:51] | Dragon Warrior action figures with seam! | 焊合神龙大侠动作玩偶 |
[06:53] | Look at me. I’m awesome. | 瞧瞧我 太厉害了 |
[07:04] | – He is pretty awesome. – Then why don’t you marry him? Gah! | -他真的很厉害 -那你怎么不嫁给他 |
[07:09] | I gotta go show these to Shifu and the guys! | 我要把这些带给师父和其他人 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is. | 抱歉 但情况确实如此 |
[07:20] | Guys! Guys! You gotta see these and… | 伙计们 你们得看看这些 |
[07:23] | Hey, what happened to the Peach tree? | 桃树怎么了 |
[07:27] | It’s dying. | 它要死了 |
[07:28] | But I assume you already knew that, what with all | 我以为你已经知道了 你说你一直 |
[07:31] | the meditating you said you’ve been doing up here. | 在这树下冥想 |
[07:34] | Uh, may have slightly exaggerated the amount of said meditationage. | 我也许稍稍夸大了些冥想量 |
[07:40] | I guess you’ve been pretty busy catering to your adoring fans. | 我猜你一直在忙着招待热衷粉丝 |
[07:44] | Well, people loves themselves some Dragon Warrior, so… | 人们喜欢神龙大侠 |
[07:47] | Oh, oh, oh! Totally forgot! | 完全忘记了 |
[07:49] | I finally achieved my number one dream! | 我总算实现了第一梦想 |
[07:51] | – Humility? – It’s me! | -学会谦虚了 -是我 |
[07:55] | Hey! I mean, sure, it’s not an exact likeness, | 我的意思是 它确实做得不是很像 |
[07:59] | – but, I mean… – Leave us. | -但 -你们先走吧 |
[08:00] | You all know what you have to do. | 你们都知道自己职责所在 |
[08:03] | Guys? Where are they going? | 伙计们 他们要去哪里 |
[08:06] | To prepare the antiquities of the Jade Palace for transport. | 将玉殿的古物打点好 准备搬走 |
[08:09] | Wh… why? | 为 为什么 |
[08:11] | The knowledge and wisdom within must endure | 万一我们无法阻止他 |
[08:13] | in case we are unable to stop him. | 古物中的知识和智慧必须传承下去 |
[08:16] | Stop who? | 阻止谁 |
[08:21] | I feel… good. | 我感觉 好极了 |
[08:24] | It’s starting to return to me. | 力量开始回来了 |
[08:27] | When the tree dies, I’ll be back to my full power. | 一旦树死了 我就能恢复所有的力量 |
[08:30] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[08:32] | The demons shall reclaim the land that was stolen from us. | 恶魔一定会收回这片被他人盗去的土地 |
[08:36] | We shall conquer the Valley of peace, | 我们一定会征服和平谷 |
[08:38] | then all of China, and finally, the world. | 然后全中国 最后全世界 |
[08:41] | Who… who are you talking to? | 你 你在和谁说话 |
[08:55] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[08:57] | Whoa, wha… wait, will you? | 等等 好吗 |
[08:59] | Excuse me, that… | 抱歉 |
[09:01] | – Hang on! – What is it? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[09:03] | Since when do we run away from a fight? | 我们从什么时候开始不敢战斗了 |
[09:06] | We’ve never confronted a foe as powerful as Ke-pa. | 我们无法面对像可怕那样强大的敌人 |
[09:08] | But I assume you already knew that, | 但我以为你已经知道了 |
[09:11] | what with all the studying of the sacred scrolls | 这在你一直研究的神圣卷轴上 |
[09:13] | you said you’ve been doing. | 都有记载 |
[09:14] | Okay, maybe I’ve been slacking off | 好吧 或许我是夸大了对冥想 |
[09:16] | on my meditating and studying and training, | 研究还有训练的量 |
[09:19] | but there’s more to being the Dragon Warrior than all that stuff. | 但身为神龙大侠不能只干这些 |
[09:22] | Like what? | 还要做什么 |
[09:23] | You saw the action figures, right? | 你看见动作玩偶了 对吗 |
[09:29] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting a smidge? | 你不觉得自己有点反应过度了吗 |
[09:31] | We’ve never fought anyone like Ke-pa? | 我们永远斗不过可怕吗 |
[09:33] | Well, Ke-pa’s never fought anyone like me. | 可怕可从来没和我斗过 |
[09:36] | I’ll be all, “Wahh!” | 我会像这样 |
[09:38] | And he’ll be all, “Whoa, ooh!” | 而他会像这样 |
[09:40] | – Po. – I’ll be all, like… | -阿宝 -我会像… |
[09:43] | And he’ll be, like… | 而他则… |
[09:45] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[09:48] | Great time to be playing with dolls. | 真是玩玩偶的好时机 |
[09:49] | What’s next, master Shifu? | 接下来呢 师父 |
[09:52] | Since Ke-pa is most likely on | 因为可怕很有可能 |
[09:54] | on his way to free the other demons, we have to… | 即将释放其他恶魔 我们得… |
[09:56] | Hang on. If this guy wants to free the demons, | 等下 如果这个家伙要释放恶魔 |
[09:58] | won’t he go to that mountain Oogway sealed up? | 难道他不会去乌龟封印的那座山上吗 |
[10:00] | Don’t you study at all? | 你难道一点功课都没做吗 |
[10:02] | Oogway built the Jade Palace on top of the seal to keep it safe. | 乌龟为了保险起见在封印上建了玉殿 |
[10:07] | What? The demons are here? | 什么 那些恶魔就在这里 |
[10:10] | You’ll all head out in different directions. | 你们向不同方向出发 |
[10:13] | Our only hope is that one of you | 我们唯一的希望就是 |
[10:14] | intercepts Ke-pa before the Peach tree dies | 在桃树死掉 他的能量未全部恢复之前 |
[10:17] | and he reaches his full strength. | 你们之中有人能够阻止他 |
[10:19] | But under no circumstances are you to fight him alone. | 但是在任何情况下你们都不能跟他单挑 |
[10:23] | Only as a group will we have a chance. | 只有组队上的时候 我们才有机会 |
[10:26] | Sound your horn should you find him, | 如果你找到了他 就吹号示意 |
[10:28] | and the rest of us will come running. | 我们其他人会跑去支援的 |
[10:32] | Or flying. | 或者飞过去 |
[10:34] | Oh! They know what I mean. Now go! | 他们懂我的意思 现在出发 |
[10:38] | Panda! Not you. | 熊猫 你不用去 |
[10:41] | I need you to go tell the villagers | 我要你去通知村民 |
[10:43] | to pack up and run for their lives. | 收拾行李赶紧逃命 |
[10:44] | Make them understand even the Dragon Warrior | 让他们明白 即使是神龙大侠 |
[10:47] | is no match for Ke-pa. | 也不是可怕的对手 |
[10:49] | Isn’t that kind of bad for my image? | 这样是不是有损我的形象啊 |
[10:52] | – I mean… – This isn’t a joke, panda! | -我是说 -我不是在开玩笑 熊猫 |
[10:55] | Do you think I give a flying fig about your precious image? | 你以为我会鸟你那珍贵的形象吗 |
[11:00] | Fig? | 鸟 |
[11:04] | This Ke-pa can’t be all that tough, | 这个可怕不会那么强悍的 |
[11:07] | otherwise Shifu would’ve sent me with the others. | 否则师父就会派我和其他人一起了 |
[11:09] | Uh, Po? Oh, Po. | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[11:11] | You haven’t been around the noodle shop lately. | 你最近都没到面馆去了 |
[11:13] | Be great if you could come by and shake some hooves. | 如果你能来耍两招就太好了 |
[11:16] | May have to put that on hold, Dad. | 这件事一会儿再说 爸爸 |
[11:18] | Everybody! I’ve got something to tell you! | 大家注意了 我有事告诉你们 |
[11:20] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[11:21] | Is it the story of how you beat Tai Lung? | 是你如何打败太郎的故事吗 |
[11:23] | Oh, no! Tell about when you defeated Lord Shen! | 不 讲讲你是怎么打败沈王的吧 |
[11:26] | No, no, no. Those were pretty cool, but… | 不 不 不 那些都很棒 不过 |
[11:28] | Pretty cool? You never lose, Po. | 很棒 你从没输过 阿宝 |
[11:31] | You beat Hundun… | 你打败了混沌 |
[11:33] | Scorpion. | 蝎子 |
[11:35] | Fung and the croc bandits! | 冯还有鳄鱼强盗 |
[11:39] | Huh? I guess I kind of haven’t ever lost to anyone. | 我猜我还从未输过呢 |
[11:43] | – That is so cool. – Oh, very cool. | -那真是太棒了 -非常棒 |
[11:47] | So what did you want to tell us, Po? | 你有什么事要告诉我们 阿宝 |
[11:50] | Oh. Uh, you all have to know… | 你们得知道 |
[11:51] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:53] | You have to know… | 你们得知道 |
[11:59] | That whenever evil should rear its ugly evilly head, | 无论恶魔会如何嚣张跋扈 |
[12:03] | your unbeatable Dragon Warrior | 你们战无不胜的神龙大侠 |
[12:06] | will never let you down! | 绝不会让你们失望的 |
[12:11] | Isn’t anyone going to welcome Ke-pa? | 难道就没有人欢迎可怕吗 |
[12:16] | Ke-pa? | 可怕 |
[12:20] | Wait. You’re Ke-pa? | 等等 你就是可怕 |
[12:23] | In the flesh. Such as it is. | 如假包换 就在你面前 |
[12:29] | That’s a good one. | 真好笑 |
[12:31] | I really thought that… | 我真的以为… |
[12:33] | Get this guy. He says he’s Ke-pa. | 看这个家伙 他说他是可怕 |
[12:37] | Who’s Ke-pa? | 可怕是谁 |
[12:40] | You know, for a second, I… | 你知道 我曾以为… |
[12:48] | Okay, wasn’t quite ready there. | 好吧 我还没准备好 |
[12:50] | But now it’s my turn. | 但是现在该我显身手了 |
[13:08] | What? No more titters? | 怎么 不傻笑了 |
[13:10] | No tee-hees? Guffaws? | 不嘲笑了 不狂笑了 |
[13:12] | Not a chortle to be had? | 不咯咯的冷嘲热讽了 |
[13:17] | Sorry. Sometimes I laugh when I get nervous. | 抱歉 我紧张的时候会笑 |
[13:23] | Okay. This is your last chance to surrender. | 好吧 这是你投降的最后机会 |
[13:28] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m going to have to pass. | 谢谢你的提议 不过我不需要 |
[13:45] | “Dragon Warrior”. It’s kind of catchy. | “神龙大侠” 真够醒目的 |
[13:49] | Must remember that. | 一定得记住 |
[13:50] | If you’ll all excuse me, I’m just going to run upstairs | 各位失陪 我要跑到山上 |
[13:53] | and see some old friends. | 去会会老朋友了 |
[13:55] | – Take your time, guy. – Oh, I’ll be back. | -不着急 伙计 -我还会回来的 |
[13:58] | And then we can get down to the real fun. | 然后我们就可以享受真正的乐趣了 |
[14:02] | Seriously, guy, take your time. | 真的 伙计 不着急 |
[14:09] | Oh, son, are you okay? Wake up. | 儿子 你还好吗 快醒醒 |
[14:16] | – Where’s Ke-pa? – He said he had to run upstairs. | -可怕去哪了 -他说他要上山 |
[14:19] | The tree! | 那棵树 |
[14:30] | Just hold on for a little bit longer. | 请再稍稍坚持一下吧 |
[14:33] | Talking to a tree? You need serious help. | 和树说话呢 看来你需要帮助 |
[14:36] | Ke-pa! | 可怕 |
[14:39] | Finally, someone recognizes me. | 终于 有人认出我了 |
[14:44] | So, tree, you really are dying. | 所以 树啊 你真的要死了 |
[15:06] | Don’t any of you know when to give up? | 你们这些人都不懂得何时放弃吗 |
[15:09] | Not really our thing. | 那不是我们的风格 |
[15:11] | Now put my master down before you make me mad. | 在我发怒之前 快把我师父放下来 |
[15:15] | Wouldn’t want that to happen. | 我好怕呀 |
[15:19] | I think you and I got off on the wrong foot. | 咱俩初次见面时没留个好印象 |
[15:21] | I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[15:22] | Take your best shot, and we’ll call it even. | 你使出你的绝活 然后我们就算扯平了 |
[15:25] | Po! Don’t! | 阿宝 不要 |
[15:46] | Oopsy. Now you’ve done it. | 果真是拿手绝活 |
[16:29] | We beat him! | 我们把他打败了 |
[16:34] | – Panda. – I mean, yeah. | -熊猫 -我的意思是 好吧 |
[16:37] | Technically he fell off a cliff, | 严格来说 是他自己跌下悬崖的 |
[16:39] | but we still won. | 但还是我们赢了 |
[16:40] | – Panda. – Another big victory for the Dragon Warrior. | -熊猫 -神龙大侠的又一次伟大胜利 |
[16:43] | Po, it isn’t over. | 阿宝 事情还没结束 |
[17:19] | Behold! The real Dragon Warrior! | 瞧 这才是真正的神龙大侠 |
[17:34] | Now this is more like it. | 这才像话 |
[17:41] | Hot butt! Hot butt! | 我的屁股 我的屁股 |
[17:43] | Hot butt! | 我的屁股 |
[17:46] | – Where’d he go? – The Jade Palace. No! | -他去哪了 -玉殿 不要 |
[17:52] | – Who blew their horn? – No blow here. | -谁吹的号角 -我没吹 |
[17:54] | – Wasn’t me. – Not me. | -不是我 -不是我 |
[17:56] | Where are Shifu and Po? | 师父和阿宝在哪 |
[17:57] | – Get out there! – Hey! | -快离开那 -喂 |
[18:00] | Look! By the Peach tree! | 看 桃树那里 |
[18:04] | Hi! Good to see you too! | 喂 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:07] | They’re in a chipper mood. | 他们可真高兴 |
[18:09] | Hey! Ke-pa’s coming! | 可怕要来了 |
[18:11] | Ke-pa’s coming! | 可怕要来了 |
[18:13] | Ke-pa is here. | 可怕在这里 |
[18:22] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[18:34] | No. | 不 |
[18:38] | No! | 不要啊 |
[18:40] | Guys? Where are they? Can you see them? | 伙计们 他们在哪 能看到他们吗 |
[18:46] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[19:04] | And now, it’s time to unleash the demons’ fury upon the world. | 现在 让恶魔的愤怒重返人间吧 |
[19:11] | Oogway really got this on tight. | 乌龟弄得可真紧 |
[19:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:24] | Oogway sealed it with his hero’s qi. | 乌龟是用他的侠气封印的 |
[19:27] | So, I must need the hero’s qi to unseal it. | 所以我必须用侠气解除封印 |
[19:37] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:38] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[19:40] | Not for long! | 暂时没事 |
[19:43] | Where is the hero’s qi? | 侠气在哪 |
[19:48] | And remain calm! | 保持镇定 |
[19:50] | My son, the Dragon Warrior, will know what to do! | 我的儿子神龙大侠 会知道怎么做的 |
[19:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[20:09] | Work together, will you? | 合作一下 好吗 |
[20:17] | All right! Now I can… Darn it! | 好的 现在我可以… 真讨厌 |
[20:21] | Monkey, shore up that wall! | 猴子 撑住那面墙 |
[20:27] | No! | 不要啊 |
[20:40] | How exciting was that? | 够兴奋吗 |
[20:43] | We’ll get right to business. I need the Hero’s Qi. | 闲事先放一放 我需要侠气 |
[20:47] | And from what I know about Qi and balance | 我所知道的气 平衡 |
[20:50] | and harmony, blah, blah, blah, | 和谐什么的 |
[20:52] | is that when Oogway left, | 是乌龟离世后 |
[20:53] | the Universe passed the Hero’s Qi to one of you. | 宇宙把侠气转移到了你们中的某人身上 |
[20:58] | Even if we knew, we’d never tell you. | 即便我们知道也不会告诉你 |
[21:00] | Oh, I think you will. Because otherwise I’m going | 你会告诉我的 不然我就要 |
[21:03] | to start gobbling up villagers by the clawful. | 狼吞虎咽这些村民了 |
[21:08] | Panda! You were supposed to evacuate the village. | 熊猫 你本来要疏散这些村民的 |
[21:10] | Uh, yeah. Um, when I saw Ke-pa get to the village, I… | 没错 当我看到可怕来到镇上 |
[21:14] | You saw him here? Why didn’t you blow the warning horn? | 你在这看到他了 你为什么不吹号角 |
[21:17] | Oh, well, uh, he was a pig, So I just thought… | 他一副猪样 我以为 |
[21:20] | – I thought I could handle it. – Oopsy. | -我以为我能对付他 -真是糟了 |
[21:22] | One of our heroes isn’t sounding all that heroic. | 这个英雄没有一点英雄气概 |
[21:25] | He’s no Hero. He’s a self-centered lout | 他才不是英雄 他是个自我为中心的笨蛋 |
[21:28] | who puts his own ego ahead of those that depend on him! | 自负而不顾那些依靠他的人们 |
[21:31] | – Hey! That’s not… – Really hate getting in the middle | -这么说有点 -真心不想插手家庭纠纷 |
[21:35] | of a family squabble here, but I am losing my patience! | 但是我可没耐心耗了 |
[21:39] | I am the master of the Jade Palace. I have what you seek. | 我是玉殿的主人 你想要的在我身上 |
[21:55] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[21:57] | I don’t want to hear anything you have to say! | 你说的我一个字都不想听 |
[21:59] | The lives of everyone here are in danger because of you! | 因为你 所有人都处在水深火热之中 |
[22:02] | – But… – Leave! | -但是 -滚 |
[22:04] | You’re of no use to any of us! | 你对我们一点用都没 |
[22:06] | Oh, a chance to watch you flee your own village, | 能看你背井离乡 |
[22:09] | drenched in shame… I love it. | 在羞愧中以泪洗面 我太高兴了 |
[22:48] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[22:51] | Son, son, wait for me! Wait, wait! | 儿子 儿子 等等我 等等 |
[22:56] | All now bow down to me, your new Dragon Warrior. | 现在全部给我鞠躬 你们新的神龙大侠 |
[23:17] | Po? Po? | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[23:40] | – I gotta sit down for a second. – Fine. ‘Cause we’re here. | -我得坐会儿 -行 因为我们到了 |
[23:45] | Wow. Great location for the new noodle shop, huh, son? | 这真是个建面馆的好地方 是吧 儿子 |
[23:50] | Lucky this spot isn’t taken. | 没人占真走运 |
[23:52] | Noodle shop? | 面馆 |
[23:53] | You know, Po, this could really be good. | 阿宝 这会很棒的 |
[23:55] | Just you, me, and noodles, like the old days before you got… | 只有你我还有面条 就像那些年你还没 |
[23:59] | …well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[24:10] | The lives of everyone here are in danger because of you. | 因为你 所有人都处在水深火热之中 |
[24:13] | Get out of my sight! | 别让我见到你 |
[24:15] | Flee your own village, drenched in shame and disgrace… | 背井离乡 在羞愧与羞辱中以泪洗面 |
[24:20] | and disgrace… | 以泪洗面 |
[24:30] | And now to get the Hero’s Qi and release my demon brethren. | 现在我要拿到侠气释放我的恶魔同胞 |
[24:37] | – My family is trapped. – Shifu! | -我的家人困在那里 -师父 |
[24:53] | That’s it, keep it up. | 就这样 继续啊 |
[24:54] | Smash me to bits and the | 把我摔成碎片 |
[24:56] | Hero’s Qi will just dissipate and fly away. | 然后侠气就会消失转移 |
[24:58] | You’ll never be able to free the other demons. | 你就永远不能释放其它的恶魔了 |
[25:00] | You cann’t get it without… | 你得不到的 没有… |
[25:03] | Without what? | 没有什么 |
[25:05] | Without what? | 没有什么 |
[25:08] | Oh! Without Zhuangzi’s Funnel. | 没有庄子的炼丹炉 |
[25:12] | Zhuangzi’s Funnel? Of course. | 庄子的炼丹炉 没错 |
[25:16] | You there! | 你 |
[25:17] | Now would you like to help or would you like to die? | 你是想帮个忙呢还是想去死 |
[25:21] | Um, we were thinking maybe we could just, um, leave? | 没有第三条路吗 比如说离开 |
[25:29] | After helping? | 在帮忙之后 |
[25:34] | Lock him up until I’m ready for him. | 把他关起来等我来找他 |
[25:40] | – I’m worried about Shifu. – We’ve got to rescue him. | -我很担心师父 -我们得去救他 |
[25:44] | Not just that. I mean, the way he treated Po. | 不止是这个 我是说他对阿宝的态度 |
[25:46] | Po blew it. He had his head so far up | 阿宝搞砸了 他太以 |
[25:49] | his action figure, he couldn’t see straight. | 动作玩偶为傲了 结果迷失了方向 |
[25:51] | But sending him away? | 但是把他赶走 |
[25:52] | It doesn’t seem like the right thing to do now. | 看起来不怎么明智啊 |
[25:54] | Agreed. I don’t want to go against Shifu, | 同意 我不想忤逆师父 |
[25:57] | but Po is the Dragon Warrior. | 但是阿宝的确是神龙大侠 |
[25:59] | And to have any chance against Ke-pa, | 为了有机会赢可怕 |
[26:01] | we’ll need all the help we can get. We need to get Po back. | 我们要集齐所有力量 我们需要阿宝回来 |
[26:11] | – Son, is something wrong? – Is something wrong? | -儿子 出什么事了 -出什么事了 |
[26:16] | Really, Dad? Is something wrong? | 真的吗 老爸 出什么事了 |
[26:18] | You know what’s wrong! | 你知道出什么事了 |
[26:20] | I lived at the Jade Palace. I had adoring fans. | 我曾住在玉殿 曾有粉丝 |
[26:23] | I had factory-made action figures of me. | 我有工坊制作的以我为形象的玩偶 |
[26:25] | I hung out with Kung Fu masters, and now it’s all gone. | 我曾跟功夫大师们厮混 现在都没了 |
[26:28] | And my friends and the whole village | 我的朋友 整个镇上的人们 |
[26:30] | and maybe China are in serious danger. | 或许整个中国都处在危险之中 |
[26:33] | So go save them. | 那就去救他们啊 |
[26:36] | What? Dad, it’s impossible. | 什么 老爸 那是不可能的 |
[26:38] | You’re crazy. I can’t beat Ke-pa. | 你疯了吧 我哪是可怕的对手 |
[26:40] | Shifu doesn’t even want me there. | 师父甚至都不想看到我 |
[26:42] | I lost everything. | 我什么都没有了 |
[26:48] | “Lost everything”? | 什么都没有了 |
[26:52] | What are you talking about? Oh, me crazy? | 你在说什么呢 说我疯 |
[26:56] | Well, tell me, what did you have the day | 那么告诉我 在你拖着面摊上玉殿 |
[26:58] | you pulled a noodle cart up to the Jade Palace | 成为神龙大侠之前 |
[27:00] | and became the Dragon Warrior? | 你拥有什么 |
[27:03] | Fans? Action figurine thingys, huh? | 是粉丝 动作玩具人偶 |
[27:06] | – Fancy-pants friends? – No. | -还是衣着光鲜的朋友 -不是 |
[27:10] | Yeah, and I’m pretty sure Shifu didn’t want you there, huh? | 是吧 我敢肯定师父当时也不愿意接受你 |
[27:14] | Talk about impossible. But it turned out, ah… | 说什么不可能 但是最终 |
[27:18] | It turned out you had everything you needed, son. | 最终你得到了你想要的一切 |
[27:22] | And… and here’s the thing, son… | 还有就是 儿子 |
[27:26] | everything you had then, you’ve still got here. | 你曾拥有的一切 都在这里 |
[27:31] | Love took you up there. You loved Kung Fu. | 是爱成就了你 你爱功夫 |
[27:36] | What do you love now, Po? | 你现在爱什么呢 阿宝 |
[28:02] | Gah! Come on! | 贾 不是吧 |
[28:03] | Master, are you all right? I’m getting you out. | 师父 你还好吗 我来救你出去 |
[28:07] | No! | 不要 |
[28:09] | No? | 不要 |
[28:10] | I have a plan. There’s a chance to take Ke-pa down. | 我有个计划 有个机会可以打败可怕 |
[28:14] | As a group, I think you and the Five could defeat him. | 作为一个队伍 我认为你和五侠能打败他 |
[28:17] | Shifu, I know you’re angry with him, | 师父 我知道你生他的气 |
[28:18] | but we need Po. | 但我们需要他 |
[28:20] | I’m sending Monkey and Crane to bring him back. | 我叫猴哥和灵鹤把他带回来 |
[28:23] | – What? No! – But he’s valuable. | -什么 不要 -但是他有用武之地 |
[28:25] | – He’s too valuable. – I don’t understand. | -他太有用武之力了 -我不明白 |
[28:28] | I didn’t send him away because I’m angry. | 我不是因为生气而赶走他的 |
[28:30] | Tigress, listen to me. I don’t have the Hero’s Qi. | 虎妞 听我说 我没有侠气 |
[28:35] | Po does. | 阿宝才有 |
[28:42] | What? Po has the Hero’s Qi? Really? | 什么 阿宝有侠气 真的吗 |
[28:46] | I sent him away to protect him and to protect us all. | 我赶他走是为了保护他还有我们大家 |
[28:49] | If he returns and Ke-pa gets his Qi, | 如果他回来 可怕得到了他的气 |
[28:52] | all is lost. | 我们就全完了 |
[28:55] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[28:56] | Ke-pa must surround me with Zhuangzi’s Funnel | 可怕必须用庄子炼丹炉碾碎我 |
[28:59] | and crush me to try to extract the Hero’s Qi. | 试图提取侠气 |
[29:02] | The Funnel’s energy will make him weak. | 炼丹炉的能量会让他虚弱 |
[29:04] | That’s the moment you attack. | 那是你发动攻击的时刻 |
[29:06] | Very well. I’ll… Wait. How will you survive that? | 好的 我 等等 那您要怎么活下来 |
[29:11] | I won’t. | 我会死 |
[29:13] | As long as Ke-pa believes that I have the Hero’s Qi, | 只要可怕相信侠气在我这 |
[29:16] | he will be unable to release the demons. | 他就不能释放出恶魔 |
[29:18] | We must keep Po away | 我们不能让阿宝卷进来 |
[29:20] | and then take advantage of our opportunities. | 然后我们利用机会下手 |
[29:24] | An opportunity that will kill you. Master, I… | 可是你会死的 师父 我 |
[29:30] | I know you are not one for emotional words, Tigress. | 虎妞 我知道你不善于表达情感 |
[29:34] | I also know that you, above all, | 我同样也知道 除此之外 |
[29:38] | understand the need for sacrifice. | 你懂得牺牲的必要 |
[29:43] | Now go and get everyone ready. | 快走 让他们都准备好 |
[29:51] | – Where’s Shifu? – He’s staying there. | -师父呢 -他不走 |
[29:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:55] | Shifu’s lost it. Let’s go find Po. | 师父疯了 我们去找阿宝 |
[29:57] | No! Po coming back here is the worst thing that could happen. | 不行 阿宝回来就糟了 |
[30:13] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[30:28] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[30:32] | Po… | 阿宝 |
[30:35] | Hmm, that’s my boy. | 这才是我的娃儿嘛 |
[31:02] | Whoa, that’s some barbecue. | 好壮观的烧烤啊 |
[31:03] | They’re building Zhuangzi’s Funnel. | 他们在建造庄子炼丹炉 |
[31:06] | Ke-pa is going to use it to free the demons. | 可怕将借此释放所有妖魔鬼怪 |
[31:10] | – By crushing Shifu? Really? – I’m afraid so. | -把师父碾碎吗 当真 -恐怕如此 |
[31:14] | Now when Ke-pa is weak, we attack. | 可怕一旦变虚弱 我们就攻击 |
[31:17] | This whole thing is a big circle of stink. | 这整件事真是够折腾 |
[31:19] | We have to do it. Understand? | 我们必须得这样做 明白吗 |
[31:22] | We have to. | 别无他法 |
[31:26] | I’m sort of enjoying this extra effort, | 我还挺享受这搭建的过程 |
[31:28] | like I’m earning it. | 就像是我辛勤劳动换来的 |
[31:30] | It should make the release of my fellow demons | 这样我解救恶魔的快感 |
[31:33] | that much more enjoyable. | 又升级了 |
[31:34] | What? Nothing to say? | 怎么了 没什么说的吗 |
[31:37] | No pithy wisdom? No lofty moral judgments? | 没有箴言隽语吗 不来个高风亮节 |
[31:42] | – What should happen, will. – Oh, I see. | -一切皆注定 -明白了 |
[31:46] | Zen-like acceptance. Very mastery of you. | 禅宗寓意 你最拿手了 |
[31:49] | Well, Shifu, I couldn’t agree more. | 师父 我完全领会 |
[31:52] | Your Ke-pa-ish-ness, sir. | 启禀可怕大人 |
[31:54] | What? | 何事 |
[31:56] | Wow, that’s like… that is a big, big sound. | 这个 这嗓门真大 |
[32:00] | One last piece and the Funnel is ready. | 再安上最后一块炼丹炉就造好了 |
[32:25] | Release him! | 放下他 |
[33:06] | – Almost time. – Shifu! | -时机将至 -师父 |
[33:09] | – No! It’s Po! – What do we do? | -不妙 是阿宝 -我们该怎么办 |
[33:11] | You all do as we planned. I’ll get him away from here. | 你们照计划行事 我带他远离此地 |
[33:14] | If this is gonna work, we need you too! | 没有你 我们赢不了 |
[33:16] | Just go! | 快去 |
[33:21] | – Listen to me. – Tigress! | -听我说 -虎妞 |
[33:22] | – We gotta to save Shifu! – No, we don’t. | -我们得去救师父 -不 我们不救 |
[33:33] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[33:36] | Tigress! I have to get through! | 虎妞 我得过去 |
[33:39] | No! Po, you don’t… | 不 阿宝 你不能 |
[33:41] | Tigress, he’s going to kill Shifu. | 虎妞 他会杀了师父的 |
[33:43] | – I know. – Are you completely nuts? | -我知道 -你疯了吗 |
[33:46] | – Po, listen! – No, you listen. | -阿宝 听我说 -不 你听着 |
[33:48] | I gotta save Shifu! This is my fault. | 我得把师父就出来 都是我的错 |
[33:51] | Tigress, we need you! | 虎妞 我们需要你 |
[34:02] | Keep attacking. | 继续攻击 |
[34:20] | Oh, sure! | 当然 |
[34:22] | Attack a guy while he’s in a trance, why don’t you? | 你们当然会在我运功时下手 不是吗 |
[34:25] | Well, you failed. | 你们的阴谋没得逞 |
[34:28] | And now that you’re down, I can finally take you out. | 既然都到齐了 我就将你们一举歼灭 |
[34:41] | Panda, no! | 熊猫 不 |
[34:45] | – I’m getting you out of here. – It’s you. | -我要把你救出来 -是你 |
[34:48] | – Yeah, Shifu, it’s me. – No, panda, it’s you. | -是啊 师父 是我 -不 熊猫 是你 |
[34:53] | What… what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:55] | It’s you. You have the Hero’s Qi. | 是你 侠气在你体内 |
[35:01] | – I… – The panda! | -是我… -是熊猫啊 |
[35:36] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[36:01] | Now, now my demon brethren, you are free! | 我的恶魔同胞们 你们自由了 |
[36:26] | Destroy them! Destroy them all! | 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[36:30] | Everyone, clear out! | 大家快避难 |
[36:35] | Master Shifu, we have to get out of here. | 师父 我们得马上离开这里 |
[36:37] | – I’m not leaving him! – Get the villagers to safety. | -我不会丢下他的 -保护村民安全 |
[36:40] | – Whatever it takes. – But what about… | -拼命保护 -但是那个… |
[36:42] | Go! | 快去 |
[36:44] | – Po! – He’s alive! | -阿宝 -他还活着 |
[36:46] | For now. With his Hero’s Qi drained, he can’t have much time. | 暂时 他的侠气消耗殆尽 危在旦夕 |
[36:50] | – What can we do? – I don’t know. I… | -我们怎么办 -不知道 我… |
[36:53] | The Peach tree. The Peach tree! | 桃树 桃树 |
[37:16] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[37:18] | Soon we’ll have all of China, and then the world. | 很快我们将统治中国 然后统治全世界 |
[37:22] | We’ll wipe all mortals right off this planet. | 我们会将所有生灵杀得一干二净 |
[37:34] | Master, look at it. The tree… the tree is dead. | 师父 看看 这棵树 这棵树死了 |
[37:39] | Looks can be deceiving, Tigress. | 虎妞 别被表象所迷惑 |
[37:41] | The Peach tree saved Oogway in his time of need, | 这颗桃树在紧急关头救过乌龟一命 |
[37:44] | and now it will save Po. | 这次也会救阿宝的 |
[38:17] | – I’m sorry, panda. – I’m the one who’s sorry. | -对不起 熊猫 -该道歉的是我 |
[38:22] | Don’t speak, Po. Save your strength. | -别说话 阿宝 攒点元气 |
[38:26] | I have to say this. This was all my fault. | 我得说出来 这一切都是我的错 |
[38:29] | If I would’ve listened to you instead of… | 要是我之前听你的话… |
[38:32] | It’s all right, Panda. | 没关系 熊猫 |
[38:34] | No, it’s not. I got confused. | 不 这不对 我后来迷失了 |
[38:37] | I thought it was more important | 我以为受到英雄般的待遇 |
[38:39] | to be treated like a hero than to act like one. | 比以身作则更重要 |
[38:47] | I just wish I had another… chance. | 我只希望自己能重新来过 |
[38:52] | Po. Po! | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[39:09] | It’s over. Po is gone. | 一切都结束了 阿宝走了 |
[39:13] | And Ke-pa has won. | 可怕赢了 |
[39:44] | It’s a Peach tree sapling. | 是桃树苗 |
[40:00] | It’s restoring his life force… restoring his Hero’s Qi. | 它在帮他重获生命 重获侠气 |
[40:20] | – What’d I miss? – You’re alive! | -我错过什么好戏了 -你活过来啦 |
[40:25] | And I’m… I’m pleased about that. | 我 我对此深感欣慰 |
[40:30] | Thanks. But I feel weird. | 谢谢 但我感觉好奇怪 |
[40:33] | Look out! | 小心 |
[40:39] | Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[40:42] | The Peach tree not only restored your Qi, | 桃树不光恢复了你的侠气 |
[40:45] | it greatly enhanced it. | 还大大地增加了你的功力 |
[40:46] | Whoa! What do I do with it? | 哇塞 我该怎么用 |
[40:50] | – Save the world. – Cool. | -拯救世界 -牛逼 |
[40:58] | Hey. How you doin’? | 嘿 你丫可好 |
[40:59] | The panda. Alive? How? | 熊猫 活的 怎么回事 |
[41:02] | Uh, not sure. | 不大清楚 |
[41:03] | Some kind of weird magicky, mystical thing. | 什么奇怪的魔法 神秘力量之类的 |
[41:06] | Anyway, check this out. | 总之 看招 |
[41:10] | The Hero’s Qi. Attack him! | 侠气 攻击他 |
[41:12] | Devour him! Destroy him! | 灭了他 杀了他 |
[41:26] | Ah! Too many! | 太多了 |
[41:32] | Po, they’re following you. | 阿宝 他们都跟着你呢 |
[41:36] | Then let ’em follow! | 让他们跟好了 |
[41:51] | – He needs help. – Wait. | -他需要外援 -慢着 |
[41:53] | You hungry? Come and get it. | 你们饿了吗 来抢啊 |
[42:04] | This might be a good time to take cover. | 也许我们该找掩护 |
[42:23] | Defeating a demon horde takes it out of you. | 灭掉这么一大群妖魔鬼怪真让人筋疲力竭 |
[42:30] | No! | 不 |
[42:37] | I swear by all that’s dark and vile, | 黑暗邪恶力量在上 我发誓 |
[42:40] | this day will see the end of the Dragon Warrior. | 今天将是神龙大侠的忌日 |
[42:46] | – Po! – His Hero’s Qi! He’s drained it. | -阿宝 -他的侠气已经用尽了 |
[43:38] | No! This can’t happen. | 不 不可能 |
[43:40] | You’re a worm, an ant, a mortal! | 你这只蠕虫 蚂蚁 卑微的生灵 |
[43:44] | You got that right. And on behalf of all mortals, | 你说对了 我代表所有生灵 |
[43:47] | I say to you… skadoosh. | 消灭你 见鬼去吧 |
[43:57] | And so as Po had protected the Valley of peace, | 正如阿宝保护了山谷的和平一般 |
[44:01] | the Peach tree now protected Po. | 桃树也保护了阿宝 |
[44:08] | Don’t know that I really need a legend and all that, Shifu. | 师父 我觉得没必要整这些传奇故事啦 |
[44:12] | We’re safe again, thanks to the Peach tree. | 我们又安全了 多亏了桃树 |
[44:16] | No. Thanks to you, Po. | 不 多亏了你 阿宝 |
[44:19] | It was your selfless act that saved us. | 是你的无私之举救了我们 |
[44:24] | Dad? | 老爹 |
[44:26] | – Dad! – Oh, son! | -老爹 -我儿 |
[44:30] | – I brought what you asked me to. – Excellent. | -我带来了你要的东西 -很好 |
[44:33] | Po, I have something I wanna show you. | 阿宝 我有东西要给你看 |
[44:38] | Thanks, but I… I’m not really sure I want that. | 谢谢 不过我 我不是很想要这个 |
[44:41] | Doesn’t seem them very important anymore. | 貌似这些不那么重要了 |
[44:44] | Who said it was for you? | 谁说是给你的 |
[44:46] | This one is mine. | 这是我自己留念的 |