时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:20] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:26] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:32] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:33] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:35] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:37] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:40] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:45] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:48] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:52] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:56] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:58] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[01:00] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[01:02] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[01:05] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:08] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:10] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:25] | Can’t touch this! | 打不到 |
[01:28] | Whoa! Nope, still can’t. | 还是打不到吧 |
[01:43] | What? | 搞什么啊 |
[01:44] | Well, well. Look who’s just beat the unbeatable Tigress. | 瞧瞧是谁打败了不败的虎妞 |
[01:46] | Oh, that’s right, I did! Say it. I rule! | 噢 没错耶 是我 快说我牛逼 |
[01:53] | You got lucky. | 你运气好罢了 |
[02:04] | Three out of five. | 5局3胜 |
[02:06] | Five out of nine. | 9局5胜 |
[02:07] | 18 out of 35. | 35局18胜 |
[02:09] | 76 out of 151! | 151局76胜 |
[02:15] | I’m starting to feel kinda bad. | 我开始觉得不好玩了 |
[02:18] | Except I’m not, at all. | 但是其实我一点都不这么觉得 |
[02:20] | I admit, your kung fu skills have improved. | 我承认 你的功夫有了长进 |
[02:23] | But I’ll still best you in any contest of strength. | 但是在任何力量上的较量我都比你强 |
[02:41] | Say it. I rule. | 快说我牛逼 |
[02:50] | This is surprisingly light. | 这真是出奇的轻 |
[02:58] | Look at that. | 好好瞧瞧 |
[03:00] | Better at kung fu, stronger. | 功夫比你好 力气比你大 |
[03:01] | The dragon warrior is on fire today! | 神龙大侠今天燃烧小宇宙了 |
[03:06] | Whoa, and so are you. | 你也是 不过燃烧的是怒火 |
[03:07] | Think I’ll just gloat over here. | 我去那边得意会儿 |
[03:19] | Think you’re stronger now? | 现在还觉得自己强悍吗 |
[03:25] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[03:30] | Hey, Tigress. | 嘿 虎妞 |
[03:35] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你有什么想跟我们谈谈的吗 |
[03:37] | Like being jealous of Po, for starters. | 就从嫉妒阿宝开始谈吧 |
[03:39] | I am not jealous of Po! | 我不嫉妒阿宝 |
[03:44] | I’m just…kind of… | 我只是有点 |
[03:47] | jealous of po. | 嫉妒阿宝 |
[03:48] | Come on, Tigress, your frustration | 得了吧 虎妞 你灰心丧气 |
[03:51] | is just clouding your focus. | 只会让你注意力不集中 |
[03:53] | You’re still way better than po at… | 你依然比阿宝强 在… |
[03:57] | Um, all kinds of things. | 所有事情上 |
[04:00] | Name one. | 说一个出来 |
[04:01] | Well…uh… | 这个 额 |
[04:05] | It’s time for this warrior to face the ugly truth. | 是时候让我接受这个丑陋的事实 |
[04:07] | Po has become… | 阿宝变得什么 |
[04:10] | better than me at everything. | 都比我强 |
[04:14] | – Who’d have thunk it? – Not po. | -谁能想到呢 -反正不会是阿宝 |
[04:17] | That would require a little concentration. | “想”可是需要小小集中精神的 |
[04:21] | That’s it! Concentration! | 有了 集中精神 |
[04:27] | And that, Po, is the meaning of life. | 而这个 阿宝 就是生命的意义 |
[04:31] | Wow, something to ponder. A lot. | 这个值得思索 很久 |
[04:35] | – Thanks, master Shifu. – Keep up the good work. | -谢谢赐教 师父 -好好保持下去 |
[04:37] | All that training is really starting to pay off. | 那些训练总算是有收获了 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, did I interrupt your daily chastising? | 抱歉 我是不是打扰了你的每日一罚 |
[04:47] | Daily praising. | 每日一奖才对吧 |
[04:48] | Haven’t had a chastising in weeks. | 我已经好几个星期没受过处罚了 |
[04:50] | I guess I’m just rockin’ the new, | 我猜我只是成了 |
[04:51] | suddenly-better-at-most-stuff- than-you Po. | 突然什么都比你强的新阿宝 |
[04:53] | Your kung fu has improved, I’ll give you that. | 我承认 你的功夫有了长进 |
[04:56] | But what about your mental acuity? | 但是你的精神敏度呢 |
[04:59] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[05:01] | Right after you explain what “Acuity” Means. | 不过你先给我解释了”敏度”是啥意思 |
[05:04] | Concentration. Focus. | 集中 专注 |
[05:06] | Ooh! Ooh! Like an intense game of, | 是不是像那种激情游戏 |
[05:08] | “What number am I thinking of?” | “我现在想的是哪个数字” |
[05:09] | It’s four! Is it four? | 是4 是4吗 |
[05:11] | Nine! Eleventy? Did I say four? | 9 110吗 我是不是说了4 |
[05:12] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[05:14] | Fine. Three? Not three. | 好吧 3吗 不是3 |
[05:18] | Okay. How? | 好吧 要怎么做 |
[05:21] | Well, something like this. | 我们要这种东西 |
[05:22] | Controlling Shifu’s meditation balls with my mind. | 用我的意念控制师父的冥思球 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but do we have permission to– | 好吧 但是这需要许可的吧 |
[05:44] | Is something supposed to happen? | 是不是应该发生点什么 |
[05:58] | Whoa! You are good! | 你好厉害 |
[06:01] | – I–I’m not doing it! – Then how are they– | -我什么都没做 -那它们为什么会 |
[06:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:14] | Oh! How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[06:23] | Po, what did you do? I thought– | 阿宝 你做了什么 我以为 |
[06:26] | I thought you’d embraced your Dragon Warrior-ness, | 还以为你已经领悟了神龙大侠精髓 |
[06:29] | and left this sort of folly behind. | 不再做蠢事了 |
[06:32] | Well, I– | 我 |
[06:32] | It wasn’t Po, Master. | 不是阿宝 师父 |
[06:38] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[06:43] | Leave us. | 你退下 |
[06:45] | Uh, me? Or– | 我 还是 |
[06:50] | Don’t worry, Tigress. | 别担心 虎妞 |
[06:51] | Dragon Warrior knows how to fix stuff. | 神龙大侠知道如何挽救局面 |
[06:56] | Tigress, I don’t know what’s come over you. | 虎妞 我不知道你在想什么 |
[06:58] | Those weren’t just any meditation balls. | 那些可不是普通的冥思球 |
[07:00] | They’re irreplaceable spirit orbs. | 而是绝无仅有的意念球 |
[07:03] | Artifacts of the terrible events that took place long ago, | 很久以前发生过因工艺品而起的可怕事件 |
[07:06] | high atop Mugu mountain. | 就在穆古高山上 |
[07:09] | The orbs belonged to Ding, a Kung Fu student. | 这些球是丁的 他是一名功夫弟子 |
[07:14] | They gave him a mental focus unlike any before. | 它们能使他比从前更集中精力 |
[07:19] | Master Oogway sent him to study | 乌龟师父送他上穆古山 |
[07:21] | with the Kung Fu monks at Mugu mountain. | 和功夫僧一起修行 |
[07:24] | But Ding was impatient and turned on his teachers. | 但丁失去耐心 攻击了自己的老师 |
[07:27] | Controlling the spirit orbs with pure mental focus, | 集中精力 操控意念球 |
[07:31] | he could possess people and objects. | 他能够控制任何人和物 |
[07:35] | He penetrated the monks’ minds | 他侵入了僧侣的思想 |
[07:37] | and drove them to their demise. | 让他们自杀 |
[07:42] | Before Ding could control the Valley of Peace, | 在丁掌控和平谷之前 |
[07:44] | the Jade Palace masters put a stop to him. | 玉殿的大师们阻止了他 |
[07:59] | They imprisoned him on Mugu mountain… | 他们将他囚禁在穆古山上 |
[08:01] | for eternity. | 直到永远 |
[08:04] | No! | 不 |
[08:07] | Without his orbs, Ding was powerless. | 丁没有球 就没有力量 |
[08:09] | And according to legend, | 据传 |
[08:11] | his angry spirit is still trapped inside the castle. | 他的怨气仍被困在城堡中 |
[08:16] | Ever since, the spirit orbs have been kept safely here. | 从那时起 意念球就一直被安放在这里 |
[08:20] | If they return to Master Ding, | 如果它们回到丁手上 |
[08:22] | he will regain his evil power. | 他会重得邪恶力量 |
[08:25] | Crisis averted! I got the spinny balls back! | 危机解除 我找回小球球了 |
[08:30] | Well, Tigress, lucky for you, | 虎妞 算你走运 |
[08:31] | the Dragon Warrior is looking out for you. | 神龙大侠替你善了后 |
[08:34] | Well done, Po. | 干得好 阿宝 |
[08:35] | Tigress, try not to be so careless. | 虎妞 可别再这么粗心大意了 |
[08:45] | There is no possible way you caught those flying orbs. | 你不可能抓得住那些飞球 |
[08:50] | Are those… lychee nuts? | 那些是 荔枝吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 当然不是 |
[08:56] | Okay, close. | 好吧 快猜中了 |
[08:56] | They’re silver-painted lychee nuts. | 它们是涂了银漆的荔枝 |
[08:59] | Pretty clever, huh? | 很聪明吧 |
[09:00] | That’s not going to fool Shifu. | 这可骗不了师父 |
[09:01] | We’ve got to keep those orbs away from Master Ding. | 我们得阻止那些球回到丁手上 |
[09:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 要是你不介意 |
[09:07] | I have to get to Mugu mountain. | 我得去次穆古山 |
[09:26] | Ooh. How lovely to see you again, old friends. | 能再看见你们真好 老朋友们 |
[09:31] | I do hope this means someone will be coming for you. | 真希望这意味着有人会为你们而来 |
[09:36] | And when they do, they shall pay… | 到时候 他们就会… |
[09:39] | with their lives! | 为此丧命 |
[09:52] | There it is. Ding’s prison castle. | 到了 丁的监狱城堡 |
[10:00] | Looks a little ooky spooky. | 看起来有点瘆人 |
[10:03] | – Frightened? – What? Me? | -害怕了 -什么 我吗 |
[10:06] | No, I– I mean, good ooky spooky. | 不 我是觉得好得瘆人 |
[10:09] | You should stay close so I can protect you | 你该靠我近点 这样我就能用 |
[10:12] | with my Dragon Warrior power. | 神龙大侠的力量保护你 |
[10:35] | It’s a little dank, | 有点潮湿 |
[10:35] | but nothing a house fire wouldn’t fix. | 但屋里生把火就能解决了 |
[10:44] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[10:48] | Must’ve been the wind. | 一定是风 |
[10:54] | Tigress! | 虎妞 |
[11:00] | And another save for the Po-man! | 阿宝又救了你一命 |
[11:02] | You could try it without gloating. | 你少自命得意了 |
[11:04] | Hey, gloating’s all I got. | 我也只能得意一下啊 |
[11:09] | Okay, that’s definitely not the wind. | 这个绝对不是风声 |
[11:12] | This place is really haunted! | 这地方真的闹鬼 |
[11:21] | You want to play, ghost? | 想玩玩吗 幽灵 |
[11:31] | I’m going to take that as a yes. | 对方好像正有此意 |
[11:41] | – The orbs! – Tigress! | -那些球 -虎妞 |
[11:57] | And the Dragon Warrior does it again! | 神龙大侠再次拯救了你 |
[12:00] | One more save for–ow! | 再一次救下… |
[12:05] | Hey, the ball thingies! | 那些球球啥的 |
[12:15] | I’ll go left. | 我走左边 |
[12:18] | Got it. | 好的 |
[12:45] | The old dead end hallway trick. | 又是死胡同的老把戏 |
[12:47] | Well played, ghost castle. Well played. | 把戏玩得不错 幽灵城堡 很好 |
[12:51] | Probably just an invisible barrier. | 也许只是个无形的界限 |
[12:56] | Or it’s just a wall next to a door. | 也可能是门边的墙 |
[13:18] | I suspect you’re tired of playing second fiddle | 你一定厌倦了跟在那熊猫后面 |
[13:22] | to that panda. | 当第二 |
[13:26] | His skill is impressive. | 他的能力很不错 |
[13:28] | But I can make you more powerful | 但我能让你比 |
[13:30] | than a thousand Dragon Warriors. | 一千个神龙大侠都厉害 |
[13:32] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你很渴望 不是吗 |
[13:35] | Yes. I mean, no. I don’t know. | 对 不对 我不知道 |
[13:38] | But that’s not going to happen. | 你想得太美了 |
[13:41] | I’m merely using you as bait to snag– | 我只是利用你做诱饵来抓… |
[13:44] | Tigress! | 虎妞 |
[13:45] | Huh? What am I–Po! | 我在干什… 阿宝 |
[13:49] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了我 |
[13:51] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来的 |
[14:25] | Master Ding? | 丁大师 |
[14:27] | In the flesh. Well, ghost flesh. | 正是本尊 好吧 幽灵本尊 |
[14:31] | We want the orbs. | 把那些球给我们 |
[14:33] | Not as much as I do. | 我更需要它们 |
[14:39] | I’ve been waiting for centuries to unleash | 几百年来 我都在等一个机会 |
[14:41] | my wrath on the Valley of Peace. | 向和平谷复仇的机会 |
[14:43] | Thanks to you, my time has come. | 多亏你们 我的机会来了 |
[14:51] | Not likely, Ding. | 那可不一定 |
[14:53] | Your spirit is still trapped in this castle. | 你的魂魄仍旧被困在这里 |
[14:55] | Yeah, to break free you’d have to possess the body | 要想获得自由 你得侵占一个 |
[14:58] | of a living creature. | 血肉之躯 |
[14:59] | Where you going to get one of those? | 你去哪找呢 |
[15:21] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[15:25] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[15:36] | I’d forgotten what it was like to be mortal. | 我都忘了活着的感觉 |
[15:39] | It feels…sillier than I remember. | 比我记忆中 傻了点 |
[15:42] | That’s just Po. Let him go. | 那是因为阿宝 离开他 |
[15:48] | While you rot here, | 你就在这里腐烂吧 |
[15:49] | I shall wreak horrible vengeance on those who imprisoned me. | 而我要让困住我的人付出惨痛代价 |
[16:03] | Freedom at last. | 终于自由了 |
[16:21] | No! | 不行 |
[16:30] | The orbs. | 那些球 |
[16:36] | Come on, Tigress. | 加油 虎妞 |
[16:43] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[16:53] | Yes! | 好的 |
[17:06] | – And now to– – Now to what? | -接下来 -接下来如何 |
[17:10] | The spirit orbs? Impossible. How? | 意念球 这不可能 怎么会 |
[17:13] | Mental focus is kind of my thing. | 精神力是我的特长 |
[17:16] | Now let Po go. | 马上离开阿宝 |
[17:18] | I don’t think so. | 如果我说不呢 |
[17:24] | Is that the best you’ve got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[17:25] | You cannot defeat me! | 你打不败我的 |
[17:27] | I am beyond the Dragon Warrior. | 我比神龙大侠都厉害 |
[17:39] | I am in control. | 一切由我掌控 |
[17:42] | I have his skills. | 我拥有了他的本领 |
[17:46] | I have his mind. | 我控制了他的思想 |
[18:01] | The mind thing? Not so good. | 他的思想 不怎么样哦 |
[18:20] | What? Where am I? | 什么 这是哪里 |
[18:23] | Tigress! | 虎妞 |
[18:27] | You’re in my mind. | 你在我脑子里 |
[18:31] | Definitely couldn’t be anyone else’s. | 这确实不可能是在别人的大脑里 |
[18:33] | – How did you get in here? – Same way as master ding. | -你怎么进来的 -和丁一样 |
[18:36] | Superior mental prowess. | 用超凡的精神念力 |
[18:38] | And the spinning ball thingies? | 还有那些会打转的球吗 |
[18:40] | Yes, po. I used the spinny ball thingies. | 没错 阿宝 我用了那些会打转的球 |
[18:43] | Now let’s set you free. | 我现在就帮你松绑 |
[18:58] | Wow, he’s big. | 他可真够大的 |
[19:00] | Nice try, but as you can see, | 干得漂亮 但是正如你所见 |
[19:02] | I’m siphoning his very essence as we speak. | 在我们说话时 我正在吸取他的本原 |
[19:06] | Po, you’re fading. | 阿宝 你在消失 |
[19:08] | Been meaning to lose weight, but… | 这意味着我能减肥了 但是 |
[19:10] | Soon, he’ll fade completely. | 他马上将完全消失 |
[19:12] | He won’t even be a memory in your own mind. | 他甚至不会存在于你自己的记忆里 |
[19:17] | Laugh at this. | 这样你还笑得出来吗 |
[19:27] | You want to play mind games? I’m your tiger. | 想比念力吗 我可胜你一筹 |
[19:43] | Po, as much as I hate to say this, | 阿宝 虽然我不想承认 |
[19:45] | I can’t hold him off alone. | 但是我没办法拖他太久 |
[19:50] | I can’t! | 我挣脱不开 |
[19:52] | Yes, you can. | 不 你能行的 |
[19:55] | It’s your mind that’s holding you back. | 你的思维束缚住了你 |
[19:56] | Concentrate! | 集中精力 |
[19:58] | That’s asking a lot. | 要求真多 |
[20:00] | You’re the dragon warrior. You can master anything. | 你可是神龙大侠 你能征服一切 |
[20:06] | Not brain stuff. | 思想之类的可不行 |
[20:08] | Focus! | 专心 |
[20:18] | Look out! | 当心 |
[20:22] | Your color’s coming back. | 你身上的颜色又还原了 |
[20:24] | it is? It is! | 是吗 真的耶 |
[20:26] | You go low. I’ll go high. | 你攻下路 我攻上路 |
[20:37] | I’ve got your body! | 我控制住你的身体了 |
[20:38] | You’ll never take it back! | 你别想夺回去 |
[20:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:43] | Well, now I’ve got it back! Ow! | 现在我抢回来了 |
[20:46] | I’m in control. | 我控制住了 |
[20:47] | I’m– | 我 |
[20:49] | Okay, this is weird. | 好吧 感觉真诡异 |
[20:50] | Somebody else take control. | 谁来控制一下这个身体 |
[21:01] | Po, you can control anything in here. | 阿宝 你能指挥这里的一切 |
[21:03] | Focus. Use your noodle. | 集中注意 用你的面条 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | You can’t defeat me with a noodle. | 你可没法用一根面条打败我 |
[21:26] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[21:28] | I’m gonna defeat you with dumplings. | 我要用饺子打败你 |
[21:33] | With a side order of kung fu! | 还有功夫配餐 |
[21:43] | I don’t suppose that’s how I have to leave. | 我应该不是这样离开你大脑的吧 |
[21:45] | No, no. You can use that door. | 不 你可以从那扇门出去 |
[21:50] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry, po. | 阿宝 对不起 |
[22:07] | I should never have let my jealousy get the best of me. | 我不应该让嫉妒心扰乱我 |
[22:10] | Got to admit, I could have been a teeny bit less gloaty showboaty. | 我也得承认 我应该少得瑟一点点 |
[22:14] | You have your strengths and I have mine. | 我们各有所长 |
[22:16] | Absolutely! | 那是当然 |
[22:17] | Plus, if it wasn’t for you, | 另外 如果不是你的话 |
[22:19] | I would have evaporated | 我在我自己的大脑里 |
[22:20] | in my own head. | 大概已经消失了 |
[22:21] | Thank you, master Tigress. | 谢谢你 虎妞大师 |
[22:29] | Anyway, it all worked out, and shifu never discovered | 不管怎么说 我们成功了 而且师父 |
[22:32] | our little ruse. | 永远不会发现我们的小把戏 |
[22:36] | Silver-painted lychee nuts? | 镀银的荔枝 |
[22:44] | Well, since we got some time here, | 我们在这儿还要再待上一段时间 |
[22:46] | maybe you could help me work on my mental acuity skills. | 也许你可以帮我提高一下精神敏度 |
[22:53] | Sure. How about an awareness lesson? | 好啊 上一堂感知课怎么样 |
[22:55] | Ooh, that sounds great! | 听上去好棒 |
[23:00] | Lesson one: when you least expect it, expect it. | 第一课 防备别人的出其不意 |
[23:04] | Ready for lesson two? | 准备好要上第二课了吗 |
[23:05] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:06] | I think I’ll just be aware of my pain. | 我觉得我只能感知到疼痛 |