时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:15] | You ready to do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:17] | Oh, I was born read… Ah! Hold on. | 我时刻准… 慢着 |
[01:23] | Just a sec. Okay. I’m… good. | 等等 好 我准备好了 |
[01:27] | Stilt Fu! | 高跷 |
[01:39] | Unguarded moment! | 好机会 |
[01:54] | I call that “Pillars of the ouch”. | 我把这招称为”痛苦之柱” |
[01:57] | Good name. | 好名字 |
[02:01] | Hey, you two! | 你们两个 |
[02:02] | You’re supposed to be stilt-walking ads for my shop. | 应该为我的面馆边踩高跷边做广告 |
[02:05] | I’m not paying you to mess around. | 我花钱不是叫你们来浪费时间的 |
[02:07] | – You’re not paying us at all. – Good thing too. | -你根本没付我们钱啊 -那太好了 |
[02:10] | Still not sure how guys on stilts help advertise noodles. | 我还是不确定踩高跷能有助面馆宣传 |
[02:14] | It’s how the restaurant business works. | 餐馆生意就是这么做起来的 |
[02:16] | Now stilt-walk, you Monkey. | 好好踩高跷吧 猴哥 |
[02:28] | Well, I may be stuck here, | 我可能被卡住了 |
[02:30] | but at least I’ve got a nice view. | 但至少能看到不错的风景 |
[02:32] | There’s the Jade Palace… | 有玉殿… |
[02:35] | and the bamboo forest… | 竹林… |
[02:37] | and a cute girl, an old dude, some bandits. | 可爱女孩 老头和一伙强盗 |
[02:41] | Bandits! | 强盗 |
[02:48] | Oh, please, we have no valuables. | 求你们了 我们没有值钱的东西 |
[02:50] | Yeah? What do you call this? | 是吗 你把这东西叫什么 |
[02:53] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[02:54] | You heard the lady. | 你最好听她的话 |
[02:59] | Wow, she’s even cuter close up. | 近点看 她更可爱了 |
[03:25] | Whoa. Flying goat surprise. | 好一只会飞的山羊 |
[03:29] | Cute and knows Kung Fu? | 不仅可爱还会功夫 |
[03:31] | A little. Don’t mess with the goat girl. | 会一点 可别耍母山羊哦 |
[03:34] | Seriously, don’t! | 真的 千万别 |
[03:36] | – Whoa, whoa, I’m not a band… – I’m just kidding. | -我不是… -我开玩笑呢 |
[03:40] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有 |
[03:43] | Mess with the goat, you get the hooves. | 要是耍了山羊 就请你吃一蹄 |
[04:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | My palms are sweating, | 我的掌心在流汗 |
[04:04] | my heart is racing, and I’m tingly all over. | 心跳在加速 全身有电流感 |
[04:06] | I think she got me with the cloven-hooved, exploding head technique. | 她可能用分蹄炸头术打伤了我 |
[04:10] | Uh, cloven-hooved, exploding head technique | 分蹄炸头术 |
[04:12] | actually explodes your head. | 其实就是踢了你的头 |
[04:14] | – I think maybe you’re in love. – Love? Pfft. | -你可能是爱上她了 -爱上她 |
[04:19] | No way. Not this pa… | 不可能 不是这… |
[04:24] | Did my head just explode? I can’t feel my face. | 我的头炸飞了吗 我感觉不到脸了 |
[04:27] | Oh, wait, there it is, on my face. | 等等 还在啊 |
[04:29] | My daughter and I can’t thank you enough | 我和小女非常感激你们 |
[04:32] | for helping us in our time of need. | 在我们需要帮忙的时候出手相助 |
[04:34] | Lu-shi is to be married tomorrow. | 师露明天就要成亲了 |
[04:37] | Marr… I see. | 成 我懂了 |
[04:40] | Lucky guy. Anyone I know? | 幸运的家伙 我认识吗 |
[04:42] | Well, I never even met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[04:44] | Ah, it’s one of those arranged dealios. | 又是一桩包办婚姻啊 |
[04:47] | Yeah, pretty stoked about it. | 对 但我很兴奋 |
[04:49] | He’s called “The Dragon Warrior.” | 大家都叫他神龙大侠 |
[04:55] | Head definitely exploded. | 我的头绝对已经炸飞了 |
[05:01] | We arranged the marriage years ago, Po. | 很多年前我们就订了这门亲 阿宝 |
[05:04] | – You and Lu-shi were just babies. – Kind of a big deal. | -当时你和师露还是婴儿 -这是大事 |
[05:08] | Seems like something a guy tells his son. | 做父亲的应该告诉下儿子吧 |
[05:10] | Well, back then, money was tight, and dishes were very expensive. | 那时我钱不多 但碗碟非常贵 |
[05:16] | I couldn’t afford to keep replacing them. | 我没钱一直换碗 |
[05:19] | Mu-shi the potter offered to keep me fat with dishware | 但如果我答应你以后会娶陶工师目的女儿 |
[05:22] | if I agreed that one day you would marry his daughter. | 他就会提供我很多餐具 |
[05:35] | – So you traded him for plates? – And bowls. | -所以你拿他换了盘子 -还有碗 |
[05:39] | That’s how the restaurant business works. | 餐馆生意就是那么做起来的 |
[05:43] | Lu-shi, give Po his present. | 师露 把礼物送给阿宝 |
[05:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 父亲 |
[05:47] | Po, I understand that you like action figures. | 阿宝 我知道你喜欢动作玩偶 |
[05:50] | Yeah, well, I did. | 对 以前喜欢 |
[05:53] | When I was a kid a long time ago. Not really no… | 当我还是孩子的时候 现在可不… |
[05:58] | – I collect them too. – Is that a Master Shifu? | -我也收集 -那是师父吗 |
[06:02] | – The mono-brow variant! – That’s the rarest one there is! | -是单根眉的变体 -非常稀有的品种 |
[06:06] | I know! It’s yours now. | 我知道 现在是你的了 |
[06:08] | Or ours if you wanna go through with the… | 或者是我们的 如果你同意… |
[06:10] | – with the whole marriage thing. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -这整桩婚事的话 -等等 等等 |
[06:13] | Just so we’re clear, you’re pretty, funny, good at Kung Fu, | 我们得搞清楚 你漂亮 风趣 会功夫 |
[06:18] | you love dumplings, and you collect action figures? | 喜欢吃饺子 还收集功夫玩偶 |
[06:22] | – I’m getting married! – What? Ow! | -我要结婚啦 -什么 |
[06:26] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[06:28] | Meet the future Mrs. Dragon Warrior. | 来见见未来的神龙大侠夫人 |
[06:30] | Hey, there, Furious Five. Worship you. | 你们好 盖世五侠 崇拜你们哦 |
[06:33] | – Totally trying not to spaz. – I know it’s kinda sudden. | -希望不要显得太诡异 -我知道有点突然 |
[06:37] | Except for the “It was arranged from when we were babies” Part. | 除了”我们是娃娃亲”的部分 |
[06:45] | Okay, now I’m spazzing. | 好吧 现在有点诡异了 |
[06:47] | Is it wrong to ask you to sign my belly? | 请你们在我肚子上签名会不会很怪呢 |
[06:49] | – Is this a joke? – No joke? | -是在开玩笑吗 -不是玩笑吗 |
[06:51] | Well, looks like somebody gets to plan a wedding. | 看来有人需要筹划婚礼了 |
[06:55] | Can it be me? Please say yes! | 是我吗 快说”是” |
[06:57] | Go crazy. | 是的 |
[06:59] | Oh, Lu-shi, I’d like you to meet… | 师露 我想让你见见… |
[07:02] | Master Tigress. | 虎妞师父 |
[07:03] | Oh, my… oh, m… oh, my gosh. | 哦 我… 我… 我的天啊 |
[07:06] | I’m kind of a mega fan. No, a lot. | 我是你的粉丝 不 是超级粉 |
[07:08] | Seriously, it’s, like… such an honor. | 说真的 真是 太荣幸了 |
[07:12] | Hang on, you wanna marry him? | 等下 你要嫁给他吗 |
[07:16] | – Uh-huh. – Really? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[07:19] | Whoa, Tigress. Never pegged you for the jealous type. | 虎妞 没想到你还会嫉妒呢 |
[07:23] | Jealous? You must be kid… | 嫉妒 你一定是在开… |
[07:25] | Po. A word? | 阿宝 我们谈谈 |
[07:31] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[07:32] | Okay. I’ll tr… try not to look all… | 好的 我会尽量看起来不… |
[07:39] | Odd. I’ll try not to look odd. | 奇怪 我会尽量看起来不那么奇怪 |
[07:42] | Marriage is a big step, Po, | 婚姻是人生一大步 阿宝 |
[07:44] | and you just met this girl. | 你刚认识这个女孩 |
[07:46] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定自己准备好了吗 |
[07:47] | Well, we are combining our | 我们可以把我们的功夫玩偶 |
[07:48] | action figure collections, so there’s that. | 集合起来 所以就好了 |
[07:51] | Po, if Lu-shi is the wife of the Dragon Warrior, | 阿宝 如果师露是神龙大侠的妻子 |
[07:55] | she will be a kidnap target | 她就会成为这里 |
[07:56] | of every villain and scoundrel in the land. | 所有坏人和恶棍的绑架目标 |
[07:58] | Wow, I hadn’t thought of that. | 我没想过这个 |
[07:59] | You’ll be putting her in grave danger. | 你会让她置身险地的 |
[08:02] | That’s why the rules of the Sacred Onyx Shaolin are so specific. | 这就是神圣的少林法则特殊的原因 |
[08:05] | Specific how, specifically? | 怎么特殊 具体说说 |
[08:08] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真的不知道 是吗 |
[08:11] | You’ll have to step down as the Dragon Warrior. | 你必须放弃神龙大侠的称号 |
[08:20] | What? Give up being the Dragon Warrior or give up Lu-shi? | 什么 放弃成为神龙大侠或者放弃师露 |
[08:23] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[08:24] | – Which one? – Either! | -放弃哪个 -哪个都不行 |
[08:26] | Being Dragon Warrior is the greatest. I’d never give that up. | 成为神龙大侠是件伟大的事 我绝不放弃 |
[08:29] | Unless, what if Lu-shi is my one shot at happiness? | 除非 师露是我幸福的唯一机会 |
[08:33] | I don’t wanna wind up old, | 我不想孤独终老 |
[08:35] | sad, and alone like my Dad or yo… uh… | 独自伤心 就像我爸爸和你… |
[08:38] | It’s just, uh, what’s the point of having this awesome life | 如果没有人和我分享的话 |
[08:41] | if I’ve got no one to share it with? | 这样了不起的人生还有什么意义呢 |
[08:44] | It’s your decision, Po. | 你要自己决定 阿宝 |
[08:47] | No one else can make it for you. | 没有人可以帮你决定 |
[08:49] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I’d really rather | 你确定吗 因为我真的想要你 |
[08:50] | you just told me what to do, and I’d go along with it. | 告诉我怎么做 我就照做就行 |
[08:54] | The Dragon Warrior follows his heart. | 神龙大侠会跟随自己的心 |
[08:57] | The Dragon Warrior does not let others make up his mind. | 神龙大侠不会让其他人帮忙决定 |
[09:16] | Crane wants to meet with | 灵鹤一会儿想见我们 |
[09:17] | us later to go over the seating chart and… | 来核对下座次表 还有… |
[09:19] | – Po, are you okay? – Huh? | -阿宝 你还好吗 -什么 |
[09:22] | Oh, uh, yeah, yeah. Sorry. | 是的 是的 抱歉 |
[09:27] | You’re having second thoughts. | 你还有其他想法 |
[09:31] | What? No way. Kind of… | 什么 怎么可能 有点… |
[09:34] | I mean, look, meeting you was the most amazing thing | 我是说 听着 遇见你是我… |
[09:36] | that’s happened to me since… since I became the Dragon Warrior. | 成为神龙大侠以来 最美好的事 |
[09:42] | Do what your heart tells you, Po. Don’t let me sway you. | 跟随你的心 阿宝 不要让我影响你 |
[09:48] | But it’s all happening so fast. | 但是这一切都太快了 |
[09:51] | As Dragon Warrior, you sacrifice | 作为神龙大侠 你为了保护和平谷 |
[09:53] | so much to protect the Valley of Peace, Po. | 牺牲了很多 阿宝 |
[09:57] | But to run from true love | 但是逃离真爱 |
[09:58] | would be like running from a great battle. | 就像逃离一场伟大的战斗一样 |
[10:01] | We’d always wonder, what if? | 我们总在想 如果… |
[10:05] | Huh. Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[10:18] | We’ll put the bride’s guests over here, | 我们把新娘的客人安排在这里 |
[10:20] | but if it’s lopsided, we can spread the fight dummies around. | 不过如果人数不多的话 我们可以放些假人 |
[10:23] | So he’s going through with the wedding for sure? | 所以他是一定会结婚了 |
[10:26] | Not for sure, but don’t tell Crane, | 还不一定 但是不要告诉灵鹤 |
[10:28] | or you’ll crush his dreams… | 否则你会毁了他的梦想的 |
[10:30] | No, no, no! You’re using too many flowers in one spot! | 不 不 不 这个地方花太多了 |
[10:33] | Spread the blossoms, and spread the… | 把花分散开 传播… |
[10:38] | joy. | 快乐 |
[10:39] | You might wanna reinforce that lattice. | 你可能需要加固下这个格子架 |
[10:42] | Just saying. | 说说而已嘛 |
[10:44] | I don’t wanna spend my life wondering, what if? | 我不想耗尽一生去想 如果 |
[10:47] | So I’m gonna marry Lu-shi… | 所以我要和师露结婚 |
[10:49] | and give up being the Dragon Warrior… | 放弃做神龙大侠的资格 |
[10:52] | or not do that. | 又或者不这样 |
[10:54] | – Po. – I know, right? | -阿宝 -我懂的 行吗 |
[10:57] | Okay, I’ve decided. I’m… getting married. | 好吧 我决定了 我要 结婚 |
[11:01] | – Unless you think… – Congratulations, panda. | -除非你认为 -恭喜你 熊猫 |
[11:04] | I’m proud of you, | 我为你骄傲 |
[11:04] | and I wish you all the happiness in the world. | 衷心祝愿你幸福 |
[11:24] | Po must really love you to | 阿宝肯定很爱你 |
[11:27] | give up being Dragon Warrior. | 甚至愿意放弃神龙大侠的资格 |
[11:29] | – Tigress. – I guess you must really love him too. | -虎妞 -我想你肯定也很爱他 |
[11:32] | – I… care for Po. – Care for him? | -我 关心阿宝 -关心他 |
[11:37] | Or using him? | 还是利用他 |
[11:41] | – Who is this? – I-it’s not what you… | -这是谁 -不是你想的那样 |
[11:48] | Walk away, lady. | 闪开 女士 |
[11:50] | Totally facing off with Master Tigress. So cool! | 和虎妞大师对抗 太帅了 |
[11:54] | Tigress, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 虎妞 我不想伤到你 |
[11:57] | Trust me, you won’t. | 相信我 你不会的 |
[12:02] | – Tigress, stop! – Stay out of this, panda. | -虎妞 住手 -别插手 熊猫 |
[12:05] | This is how girls discuss things. | 姑娘们就是这么商量事儿的 |
[12:07] | Tigress, I know you’ve cried your little eyes out | 虎妞 我知道你伤心得哭干了眼泪 |
[12:10] | – that you and I aren’t together. – What? | -只因为我们不能在一起 -什么 |
[12:13] | Don’t be a hero. See, there’s a tear right th… no. | 别逞强了 看那滴眼泪 不是 |
[12:17] | Wow, do you ever blink? | 你连眼都不眨的吗 |
[12:20] | Look, what you and I had was just a figment of your imagination. | 我们的曾经只是你的想象 |
[12:23] | – Had? – Past tense. | -曾经 -过去时 |
[12:26] | It’s a grammar thing. Look it up. | 是语法问题 回去查查 |
[12:27] | Lu-shi, are you hurt? | 师露 你没事吧 |
[12:29] | But, Po, she is… | 可是 阿宝 她 |
[12:31] | Tigress, stop embarrassing yourself | 虎妞 别再那么嫉妒 |
[12:33] | with your jealousy jealous behavior. | 给自己难堪了 |
[12:35] | This is my life, and I need to start living it for me. | 这是我的人生 我要开始为自己而活 |
[12:44] | Great job fixing the lattice, Crane. | 木格修得不错啊 灵鹤 |
[12:47] | Reinforced and ready for action. | 更胜从前 而且准备就绪 |
[12:49] | Yah! No touchies. | 不许碰 |
[12:51] | Crane, ever think of a second career as a wedding planner? | 灵鹤 有没有想过改行去策划婚礼啊 |
[12:54] | No, no, no. Why, you thinking of tying the knot? | 不 怎么 你也要结婚吗 |
[13:04] | – Po, I… – Don’t make a scene, Tigress. | -阿宝 我 -别闹了 虎妞 |
[13:07] | I’ve made my decision, kind of. | 我已经决定了 基本上 |
[13:09] | And it’s the right one. Possibly. | 而且是正确的 也许 |
[13:11] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. You were right. | 我只想说声对不起 你是对的 |
[13:16] | – You are jealous! – Y… no! | -你的确是嫉妒了 -你 不是 |
[13:20] | No, you… I… | 不是的 你 我 |
[13:21] | it is your life, Po, | 这是你的生活 阿宝 |
[13:24] | and I wish you nothing but the best, friend. | 我祝你一切都好 朋友 |
[13:31] | Places, people! | 各就各位 伙计们 |
[13:33] | The sun is casting dappled light on the altar. | 斑驳的阳光已经笼罩圣坛 |
[13:34] | Dappled light! Move it! | 斑驳的阳光 行动 |
[14:34] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 亲人们 我们今天欢聚一堂 |
[14:36] | to join Po and Lu-shi, who pretty much just met, | 参加阿宝和师露这对刚遇见不久 |
[14:39] | in the sacred bonds of matrimony. | 的新人的神圣婚礼 |
[14:42] | Lu-shi, do you take Po | 师露 你愿意嫁给阿宝 |
[14:44] | as your lawfully wedded husband | 让他成为你的合法丈夫 |
[14:45] | in accordance with the rules | 并按照约定 |
[14:46] | governing this quickie marriage ceremony? | 完成这场闪婚吗 |
[14:49] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[14:51] | And Po, do you, floobity doobity doo, | 阿宝 你是否愿意 |
[14:53] | Lu-shi and renounce being the Dragon Warrior? | 接受师露并放弃神龙大侠的资格 |
[15:06] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[15:09] | We’re losing the dappled light! | 阳光不等人啊 |
[15:13] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[15:18] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[15:19] | Uh, it’s not… it’s not that I don’t want to, | 不是 不是我不愿意 |
[15:21] | but… but… but maybe we should wait and… | 可 可是 也许我们该等等 |
[15:23] | Wait? We can’t wait. | 等 不能等 |
[15:25] | If we don’t do this right now, he’ll… he’ll… | 如果现在不做 他就 |
[15:29] | He’ll what? To who? Who’s “He”? | 他会怎样 对谁 他是谁 |
[15:31] | Oh, this is an outrage. Get on with it! | 真是够了 赶紧继续下去 |
[15:34] | Marry my daughter and step down as Dragon Warrior, | 娶我的女儿放弃神龙大侠的位置 |
[15:38] | you ninny! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[15:38] | – But I… – Enough! | -可我 -够了 |
[15:40] | – But I… – Go on! | -可我 -继续 |
[15:41] | I’m just not… | 我只是不能 |
[15:44] | Well, it… well, it just… that… well… | 嗯 只是 这个 |
[15:48] | her safety is involved, and… and her well-being and… and… | 事关她的安危 她的幸福 还有 |
[15:53] | – Oh, boo. – Junjie! | -该死 -俊介 |
[16:00] | Oh… yourselves. | 你们这帮家伙 |
[16:02] | With the Dragon Warrior gone, I had intended to finally seize | 只要神龙大侠一走 我就会 |
[16:06] | the Jade Palace for myself. There, happy? | 我就独霸玉殿 就是这样 满意了吧 |
[16:10] | – Not really. – What? Wait. | -不见得 -什么 等等 |
[16:12] | Lu-shi, you… you betrayed me? | 师露 你 你出卖我 |
[16:15] | Po, I… | 阿宝 我 |
[16:16] | – You’re going down, Junjie. – No, not just yet. | -你死定了 俊介 -还不到时候 |
[16:19] | The happy couple haven’t opened their presents. | 小夫妻还没有打开他们的新婚礼物 |
[16:31] | – It was all a lie? – Yes. | -这都是个骗局 -是的 |
[16:35] | But, Po, I had to, you see… | 但是 阿宝 我被逼的 因为 |
[16:38] | You’ve said enough, girl. | 你说的够多了 女士 |
[16:40] | And now to pay the price for your failure. | 现在既然失败了就得付出代价 |
[16:44] | None of you are going anywhere. Take them! | 你们谁都别想跑 抓住他们 |
[16:47] | Wedding brawl! Awesome! | 大闹婚礼 爽耶 |
[16:59] | No, that’s a rental! | 不要啊 那是租的 |
[17:07] | Not the centerpiece! Hey! | 不要扔餐桌中心饰品啊 |
[17:20] | I so love seeing you with egg on your face, Shifu. | 见到你丢脸的样子我真是开心 |
[17:25] | Oh, my cake! | 我的蛋糕 |
[17:30] | Well, at least the lattice is still… | 好吧 至少格子窗还 |
[17:40] | We’d love to stay for the reception, | 我们很愿意留下来参加婚宴 |
[17:42] | but we have someplace to be. | 但是我们得走了 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry, Po. I never meant to hurt you. | 对不起 阿宝 我从没想要伤害你 |
[17:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:47] | Junjie’s holding him hostage. That’s why I did all of this. | 俊介抓了他做人质 这就是一切的起因 |
[17:52] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Uh, Po, don’t. There’s no point now and… | 阿宝 不要打开 现在已经没有意义 |
[18:03] | Is this Lu-shi’s… boyfriend? She has a-a boyfriend? | 这是师露的男友么 她有男友了 |
[18:09] | – There’s a boyfriend! – Panda, snap out of it. | -她有男友了 -熊猫 打起精神来 |
[18:12] | Lu-shi needs you. | 师露需要你 |
[18:13] | If you’re not married, you are the Dragon Warrior. | 如果你没结婚 那你依然是神龙大侠 |
[18:21] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 我是神龙大侠 |
[18:24] | And the Dragon Warrior doesn’t let a broken heart | 神龙大侠是不会因为一颗受伤的心 |
[18:26] | get in the way of helping those in need. | 而置他人生死于不顾 |
[18:33] | We, actually, are in need. | 其实 我们 也需要帮助 |
[18:38] | No, please, Junjie. Let him go! | 不要 求你了 俊介 放了他 |
[18:42] | I plan to. Right into the fire. | 我是要放了他 放到火中 |
[18:46] | You said you wouldn’t hurt him if I did what you wanted. | 你说过你不会伤害他 只要我按你说的做 |
[18:49] | Yes, but you failed. | 但是 你失败了 |
[18:51] | I may be wily and dishonest, but I do keep a promise. | 我或许是狡猾不诚实 但是我信守承诺 |
[18:58] | – Po! – Junjie, let Lu-shi’s… friend go. | -阿宝 -俊介 放了师露的 朋友 |
[19:03] | Fine. | 行 |
[19:09] | No! | 不要啊 |
[19:29] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[19:32] | No, not if I can help it. | 有我坐阵 你不行的 |
[19:33] | I won a medal in stilt fighting years ago. | 许多年前 我可是在高跷大赛上拿过奖的 |
[21:06] | Pillars of the ouch. | 痛苦之柱 |
[21:08] | Good n-n-name. | 好名字 |
[21:18] | Po, save Shao! | 阿宝 舅舅绍 |
[21:21] | Gotcha! | 接住了 |
[21:27] | Wow. Those muscles are very defined. | 肌肉不错哦 |
[21:31] | Thanks. I don’t even work out. | 谢了 我甚至都不怎么锻炼的 |
[21:33] | Figures. | 看出来了 |
[21:44] | Tigress! | 虎妞 |
[21:45] | I was able to get free, just in time, by the looks of it. | 我才赶过来 看起来 来的正及时 |
[21:47] | You’re never gonna give up on us, are you? | 我就知道你舍不得 是吧 |
[21:52] | In your dreams, panda. | 做梦去吧 熊猫 |
[21:55] | Shao, you’re all right. | 绍 你没事了 |
[22:07] | Po, thank you so much for saving my brother. | 阿宝 谢谢你救了我哥哥 |
[22:13] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[22:16] | Your brother?! I thought he was your boyfriend. | 你哥哥 我还以为是你男友呢 |
[22:19] | Gross, bud. | 太恶心了 兄弟 |
[22:29] | Oh, Po. Maybe now that this is all over… | 阿宝 现在都结束了或许我们… |
[22:33] | I can’t marry you, Lu-shi. | 我不能跟你结婚 师露 |
[22:37] | So long as there are evildoers | 只要还有像俊介这种恶徒 |
[22:38] | like Junjie threatening the Valley of Peace, | 威胁着和平谷的安全 |
[22:41] | I have to remain the Dragon Warrior. | 我就得继续做我的神龙大侠 |
[22:44] | Marry me? You dork. We barely know each other. | 跟我结婚 傻子 我们彼此都不熟 |
[22:48] | I was thinking maybe we could just hang out sometime. | 我只是想什么时候可以一起出来转转 |
[22:53] | Ow! Oh, yeah, that’d be cool. | 好呀 太棒了 |
[22:57] | But I gotta warn you, | 但是我得警告你 |
[22:58] | somebody might be a little jealous, so, uh… ow! | 有人会嫉妒的 所以 |
[23:02] | There she is now. | 说曹操曹操就到 |