时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:16] | I need your full attention. | 你们需要集中全部精力 |
[01:18] | The Iron Samara is a move that requires focus and concentration. | 飞翔铁腿是一种需要专心的招式 |
[01:22] | So if you don’t want to get hurt, pay attention. | 如果你们不想受伤 那就集中注意力 |
[01:25] | Crane. Po. | 灵鹤 阿宝 |
[01:28] | Be right with ya, stepped on a dumpling. | 我听着呢 就是踩了个汤包 |
[01:34] | You two will go last. | 你们两个最后练习 |
[01:56] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[02:04] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[02:12] | Ooh, no… | 不… |
[02:16] | Crane, if you’d done that in combat, | 灵鹤 如果你在战斗中这么做 |
[02:18] | someone could have gotten hurt! | 有人会受伤的 |
[02:20] | Someone did! | 确实如此 |
[02:22] | Someone always gets hurt. Kung fu isn’t safe. | 总有人会受伤的 功夫不安全 |
[02:26] | It’s just like my… | 就像我… |
[02:28] | like someone said. | 就像有人说过 |
[02:34] | – I have to go. – What? Where? | -我要走了 -什么 去哪里 |
[02:41] | I’m resigning from the Furious Five. | 我要退出盖世五侠 |
[02:45] | Good-bye, everyone. Forever. | 再见 各位 永别了 |
[02:50] | What’s… Did he just… | 什么 他刚才 |
[02:53] | Crane! | 灵鹤 |
[02:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:03] | Why do you want to leave the Furious Five, buddy? | 你为什么想退出盖世五侠 伙计 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[03:08] | – Come on, you can tell me. – I said no. | -来嘛 你可以告诉我 -我拒绝 |
[03:13] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -不 |
[03:14] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -不 |
[03:15] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -不 |
[03:17] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -不 |
[03:18] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -不 |
[03:20] | – Tell me. – No… no! | -告诉我 -就不 |
[03:23] | I could do this forever. | 我可以一直重复下去 |
[03:26] | Is this how you want to spend the rest of your life? | 你想这样度过你的余生吗 |
[03:32] | It’s my mother. | 是我的母亲 |
[03:35] | She’s always been kind of overprotective. | 她总是对我有点过度保护 |
[03:41] | She made me wear a full suit of armor | 六岁以前 她总让我穿着 |
[03:43] | till I was six years old. | 一整套盔甲 |
[03:45] | I wasn’t allowed to run or play, and she tied pillows | 她不让我奔跑或者玩耍 还在屋子里 |
[03:48] | to all the sharp corners in the house. | 所有的锐角上绑了枕头 |
[03:49] | She just didn’t believe I could take care of myself. | 她就是无法相信我能照顾好自己 |
[03:52] | But one day, I snuck out and went to… | 但有一天 我溜了出去 参加了 |
[03:56] | a Kung Fu class. | 功夫课 |
[04:03] | It was amazing. | 非常棒 |
[04:04] | I knew right then it was | 那时我就知道 |
[04:05] | what I wanted to do with my life. | 这才是我想要的生活 |
[04:07] | Of course, the class may have been a wee bit advanced for me. | 当然 那课堂对我来说可能略高深了点 |
[04:17] | I don’t know how my mom found out, | 不知道我妈是如何发现的 |
[04:20] | but ever since then, she’s hated Kung Fu. | 但从那时起 她就讨厌功夫 |
[04:24] | The slightest hint of it gives her dangerous heart palpitations. | 哪怕一丁点功夫的影子都会让她心悸病发 |
[04:31] | So I had to promise I would never, ever, ever | 所以我不得不发誓 |
[04:35] | have anything to do with Kung Fu. | 绝对绝对不和功夫扯上关系 |
[04:41] | Po, my mom has a weak heart. | 阿宝 我妈的心脏很脆弱 |
[04:44] | If she knew I was a Kung Fu master, it would kill her. | 如果她知道我是功夫大师 会被吓死的 |
[04:48] | Are you sure she doesn’t know? | 你确定她还不知道 |
[04:50] | Yes, ’cause she’s not dead! | 对 因为她还活着 |
[04:53] | In my letters, I’ve been telling her that I-I… | 在信里 我一直说自己 |
[04:59] | manage an inn. It’s what she always wanted. | 在打理一家旅馆 那是她一直想要的 |
[05:02] | Not, like, you own an inn? | 反而不是你有一家旅馆 |
[05:05] | Or you own a bunch of inns, or you invented inns? | 或者旅馆连锁 投资旅馆吗 |
[05:08] | No. Mother believes in keeping her expectations low. | 不是 母亲总把自己的期望定的很低 |
[05:11] | Anyway, I figured I could | 总之 我以为我能摆脱了 |
[05:12] | get away with it ’cause she hates traveling. | 因为她讨厌旅行 |
[05:14] | So I thought she’d never come to visit. | 所以我想她绝不会来找我 |
[05:16] | And now she’s coming to visit! | 但现在她要来了 |
[05:20] | Oh, Po. What am I gonna do? | 阿宝 我该怎么做 |
[05:25] | Got it! You don’t have to quit. | 有了 你不必退出的 |
[05:27] | We’ll just pretend you’re an inn manager. | 我们可以假装你是旅馆经理 |
[05:30] | How long is she staying? | 她要待多久 |
[05:31] | Just for the day. But it gets worse. | 就一天 但更糟的是 |
[05:33] | I told her my inn is the Jade Palace. | 我说我的旅馆是玉殿 |
[05:35] | And that you and the Five work for me. | 你和其他四侠为我做事 |
[05:36] | And that Shifu is a poor, underprivileged simpleton | 而师父则是贫困潦倒 |
[05:39] | – who cleans the toilets! – What? | -扫厕所的笨蛋 -什么 |
[05:41] | Whoo-hu! Son! | 儿子 |
[05:47] | Just keep her busy. Go. | 别让她闲着 快去 |
[05:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[05:55] | Oh, my baby! | 我的孩子 |
[05:58] | Let me look at you. | 让我瞧瞧你 |
[05:59] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[06:04] | – Mom. – What is that, straw? | -妈妈 -那是什么 草帽吗 |
[06:10] | – Mom… – You need protection. | -妈 -你需要保护 |
[06:13] | You’ve always had such a very fragile skull. | 你的脑袋非常脆弱 |
[06:17] | I think I have some shin guards in here. | 里面应该还有几个护膝 |
[06:20] | My shins are fine. | 我的膝盖挺好 |
[06:21] | Listen, it’s not your fault you’re weak and delicate | 听着 像你父亲那样脆弱纤细 |
[06:24] | and brittle like your father, rest his soul. | 不是你的错 愿他安息 |
[06:28] | Watch where you’re going! | 走路看着点 |
[06:30] | You nearly took my son’s head off. | 你差点把我儿子的头敲下来 |
[06:32] | Oh, it’s a good thing I’m here to look out for you. | 我来这里照顾你真是太明智了 |
[06:34] | So let’s see this inn of yours. | 一起去看看你的旅馆吧 |
[06:37] | – Oh, uh, how about lunch first? – Okay. Open wide. | -先吃午饭怎么样 -好 张开嘴 |
[06:43] | Mom! I’m not a baby anymore. | 妈 我不再是小孩子了 |
[06:47] | So suddenly someone’s too good to eat regurgitated food | 这么说有人一下子就厉害到 |
[06:50] | – out of his mother’s mouth? – Oh, mom. | -不用吃他母亲嘴里的反刍食物了 -妈 |
[07:21] | The Lin Kuei. | 林鬼 |
[07:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[08:05] | Hey, guys… wahh! | 伙计们 |
[08:09] | Do-over? | 又来了 |
[08:12] | You guys can’t be fighting in here. | 你们不能在这里打架 |
[08:13] | I gotta turn this place into an inn. | 我要把这地方变成旅馆 |
[08:24] | Whoa. You’re fast. | 动作挺快嘛 |
[08:31] | But flimsy. | 但不堪一击 |
[08:35] | Seriously, family emergency. You guys really need to leave. | 说真的 家有急事 你们得马上离开 |
[08:45] | – Who were they? – The Lin Kuei, | -他们是谁 -林鬼 |
[08:48] | a band of nomadic wolves. | 一伙游牧狼群 |
[08:50] | Thieves and assassins, trained from birth | 专职偷盗暗杀 从小就接受 |
[08:52] | in the arts of stealth and combat. | 隐形和战斗的训练 |
[08:56] | Cool. What did they want? | 帅 他们想怎么样 |
[08:58] | I don’t know, but they’ll be back. | 我不知道 但他们还会回来 |
[09:01] | They don’t give up easily. | 他们不会轻易放弃 |
[09:05] | Well, since we’re gonna be around | 既然我们还要在 |
[09:06] | guarding the Jade Palace anyway, | 玉殿周围守卫 |
[09:08] | we can all help out Crane, too! | 那就还能帮灵鹤了 |
[09:10] | ‘Cause, uh… | 因为… |
[09:12] | you’ll never believe… | 你们绝不会相信 |
[09:15] | what he told his mom. | 他是怎么告诉他妈的 |
[09:18] | He told her what? | 他和她说了什么 |
[09:22] | Did you really not hear me, or are you just surprised? | 你没在听我说 还是你很吃惊 |
[09:24] | – The second one. – You want us to pretend | -后者 -你要我们假装 |
[09:27] | that the Jade Palace is an inn? And we work here? | 玉殿是家旅馆 我们在这里工作 |
[09:30] | – And I’m a… A wh… – An underprivileged simpleton. | -而我是一个什 -贫困的笨蛋 |
[09:36] | I won’t do it. | 我不会干的 |
[09:39] | – I don’t know, Po. – Does it have to be today? | -我不知道 阿宝 -一定要今天吗 |
[09:40] | Sounds like a pain. | 想想就痛苦 |
[09:41] | Well, either we do it or Crane quits the Furious Five. | 我们要么做 要么灵鹤就退出盖世五侠 |
[09:44] | Come on, guys. He needs us. | 来啊 伙计们 他需要我们 |
[09:47] | Absolutely not. The Jade Palace is built on complete honesty. | 绝对不行 玉殿是建在完全诚实的基础上 |
[09:51] | What about when you made up that “Challenge day” thing? | 那你编造”挑战日”那事怎么说 |
[09:54] | Or when you told me my Kung Fu would improve | 还有你说如果我在头上戴个水桶 |
[09:55] | if I wore a bucket on my head? | 就能提高功夫的事呢 |
[09:58] | The first one was to teach you a lesson. | 第一件事是为了给你个教训 |
[10:00] | And the second one was hilarious. | 第二件则是开个玩笑 |
[10:03] | Master Shifu, Crane’s mother has a weak heart. | 师父 灵鹤的母亲心脏非常脆弱 |
[10:06] | If she finds out the truth, it could kill her. | 如果她知道真相会死的 |
[10:16] | And over here, uh, we have the tailor’s shop. | 这里是裁缝店 |
[10:19] | Uh, they do really excellent work there… | 他们的手艺非常不错 |
[10:21] | Oh, when am I going to see your inn? | 我什么时候能去看看你的旅馆 |
[10:24] | Wha… oh, the inn, right. | 什 旅馆 对 |
[10:26] | You know, the thi… it’s being cleaned, | 其实… 旅馆在打扫 |
[10:28] | and, uh, I-I don’t know when it’s gonna be done… | 我不知道什么时候能好 |
[10:32] | – We’re going there. Right now! – What? Mom… | -我们现在就过去 -什么 妈 |
[10:35] | No! Wait! Mooom! | 不 等等 妈妈 |
[10:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no… you can’t go in. | 不不不不 你不能进去 |
[10:39] | The floor could be wet. Uh, from mopping. | 地板可能刚拖好 还是湿的 |
[10:42] | – Unsafe. – Oh, that’s nonsense. | -不安全 -胡说八道 |
[10:56] | – Howdy, boss. – Right this way, Mrs. Crane. | -您好 老板 -这边 灵鹤太太 |
[11:07] | Well, look at that. Oh! This place is wonderful! | 看看 这地方太漂亮了 |
[11:11] | Afternoon, sir. | 午安 先生 |
[11:17] | This must be your beautiful… | 这位一定是您美丽的… |
[11:24] | Oh, Crane. I’m so very proud of you. | 灵鹤 我太为你自豪了 |
[11:28] | Of course, I’d be proud of you no matter what you did… | 当然啦 无论你做什么 只要和功夫无关 |
[11:32] | as long as it wasn’t Kung Fu! | 我都为你感到自豪 |
[11:34] | But that’s ridiculous. | 但那是无稽之谈 |
[11:36] | Because you’re so frail. | 因为你是这么脆弱 |
[11:41] | I’m not really that frail, mom. | 我没那么脆弱 妈妈 |
[11:42] | Oh, everybody is just how you described them. | 每个人都和你信里写的一样 |
[11:46] | Except, I thought you said the tiger was a girl. | 但你不是提过老虎是个姑娘吗 |
[11:50] | And you must be little Shy-Fu! | 你一定是小湿父吧 |
[11:59] | Hello, Shy-Fu! | 你好 湿父 |
[12:03] | I am Crane’s mommy. | 我是灵鹤的妈妈 |
[12:12] | Does he understand words? | 他听得懂人话吗 |
[12:15] | He’s so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[12:17] | Look at him. You just want to eat him up. | 瞧瞧 真想一口吃掉他 |
[12:20] | Would you like some bean paste? | 你想来点豆瓣酱吗 |
[12:27] | Ooh. You carry bean paste with you? | 你还随身携带豆瓣酱 |
[12:29] | Are you some kind of super-mom? | 你真是个超级妈妈呀 |
[12:32] | I thought I better bring some. | 我想最好还是带点 |
[12:34] | Crane gets a little whiny when his blood sugar’s low. | 灵鹤低血糖时会变得暴躁 |
[12:37] | I do not! | 我不会 |
[12:39] | Ahh. A guy could get used to a smell like that. | 我们都能习惯这种味道 |
[12:43] | Oh, you’re all so nice. | 你们太好了 |
[12:46] | Since you insist, I’ll stay one more day. | 既然你们如此坚持 我就再多待一天 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:50] | I, uh, I didn’t… uh, that’s not what I… | 我 我没 我不是那个… |
[12:52] | No! You can’t! Where would you stay? | 不 你不能 你要住哪里 |
[12:55] | Here in the inn, of course. I mean, it’s an inn, isn’t it? | 当然是旅馆这里啦 这是家旅馆吧 |
[13:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:03] | Well, take my bag. | 帮我拿包 |
[13:06] | Take. Bag. | 拿 包 |
[13:09] | Take. Bag. | 拿 包 |
[13:15] | So, where’s my room? | 我的房间在哪里 |
[13:18] | Uh… What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:20] | We can’t put her in the barracks. | 不能让她住简陋的屋子 |
[13:22] | But there’s no beds in the Jade Palace. | 但玉殿里没床啊 |
[13:24] | There’s one… | 有一张… |
[13:25] | Uh, Shifu’s room. | 在师父房里 |
[13:31] | Let me show you to your room, ma’am. | 让我带你去你的房间 女士 |
[13:36] | This way, little fellow. Chop-chop. | 这边 小家伙 快快 |
[13:50] | Idiots! | 白痴 |
[13:51] | A few Kung Fu masters should be no match for you. | 区区几个功夫大师怎么打得过你们 |
[13:54] | It was the one who calls himself the Dragon Warrior, sir. | 是那个自称神龙大侠的人 先生 |
[13:57] | He was just too strong. | 他太强了 |
[14:05] | Too strong for you, maybe. But not too strong for Heilang! | 对你们来说也许太强 但对林狼可不是 |
[14:12] | This is where the shadow crowns are kept. | 影子王冠就藏在这里 |
[14:14] | Whoever wears these crowns will become invisible. | 戴上这些王冠的人就能隐形 |
[14:17] | They were once the source of the Lin Kuei’s power, | 它们曾是林鬼的力量源泉 |
[14:20] | but they were stolen from us centuries ago. | 但在几百年前被人偷走了 |
[14:24] | I will have them back. | 我要把它们夺回来 |
[14:26] | With them, we will be unseen. And unbeatable. | 有了它们就没人看得见我们 战无不胜了 |
[14:31] | And we will have our vengeance against those who stole them. | 我们要向偷掉王冠的人报仇 |
[14:39] | Oh, this place is wonderful. | 这地方太棒了 |
[14:42] | Thank you, son. This is lovely, just lovely. | 谢谢了 儿子 这地方太好了 |
[14:44] | Great. Well, if you need anything, just let me know. | 好极了 如果还有什么需要就告诉我一声 |
[14:49] | I’m just, uh, | 我只是 |
[14:51] | making sure the beans are still, uh… pasty. | 在确保豆瓣酱还有黏性 |
[14:56] | – Okay. Good night, mom. – Good night, son. | -晚安 妈妈 -晚安 儿子 |
[15:07] | And where’s the simpleton supposed to sleep? | 那个笨蛋应该睡哪里呢 |
[15:10] | You can bunk with me. We’ll tell ghost stories. | 你和我同睡吧 我们讲鬼故事 |
[15:13] | I’m not bunking with anyone. I’m taking your room. | 我不和任何人同睡 我睡你的房间 |
[15:16] | No, I’m taking Crane’s room. It’s cleaner. | 不 我睡灵鹤的 那里更干净 |
[15:28] | Water. | 口渴了 |
[15:34] | Aww, he’s all tuckered out. My poor, feeble baby. | 他完全累坏了 可怜的弱孩子 |
[15:40] | Well, I’ll just find some water myself. | 我自己去找水喝吧 |
[15:44] | Agh. That pool should really have a fence around it. | 池子周围应该围个栅栏啊 |
[16:09] | Oh, you must be the night porters. | 你们一定是前台服务员 |
[16:15] | – Yes? – I’m thirsty. | -是的 -我口渴了 |
[16:17] | Water. My room. | 送水 到我的房里 |
[16:21] | Yes? | 好 |
[16:22] | Uh, would you mind staying | 能请你在那里 |
[16:24] | right there with the light for one moment? | 举着灯多站一会儿吗 |
[16:29] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[16:30] | We’ll bring that water to your room right away. | 我们马上就把水送到你房里 |
[16:34] | Well, see that you do. | 快点送来 |
[16:47] | Huh? Wha… Mom, why are you up? | 什 妈 你怎么起来了 |
[16:50] | Don’t worry. That nice wolf is going to bring me some water. | 别担心 那匹善良的狼会给我送水的 |
[16:53] | Oh, nice wolf. That’s good. | 善良的狼 非常好 |
[16:59] | Did you guys hear something? | 你们听见什么了吗 |
[17:00] | I think the Lin Kuei are back. | 我想是林鬼回来了 |
[17:02] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[17:06] | They’ve stolen the shadow crowns. | 他们偷走了影子王冠 |
[17:08] | Excellent deduction. | 非常棒的推理 |
[17:11] | Hello? Where’s my water… | 有人吗 我的水在哪… |
[17:16] | Get out! We’re under attack! | 快出去 我们被人攻击了 |
[17:18] | Crane… Crane! Ohh, my heart! | 灵鹤 我的心脏 |
[17:22] | It… uh, it’s okay, mom! Uh, I-I just, um… | 没关系 妈 我只是… |
[17:24] | Um, little Shifu is playing Kung Fu master again! | 小师父又在扮功夫大师了 |
[17:28] | Oh, right! And, uh, we should play along. | 对 我们要配合他 |
[17:31] | So as not to tax his simple mind. | 才能不加重他的脑力负担 |
[17:40] | Look! I’m, uh, | 看 我 |
[17:40] | pretending to hit the bad guy. | 要假装去打那个坏蛋 |
[17:43] | – Hit, hit… – Stop that… | -打 打 -住手 |
[17:46] | Now he’s, uh… kicking me… | 现在他在打我的 |
[17:48] | in the tenders! | 要害了 |
[17:55] | Idiots! Don’t use your chain hammers, | 白痴 别用链锤 |
[17:57] | they give away your position! | 会暴露位置的 |
[17:59] | Who said that? | 是谁说的 |
[18:01] | Oh, it was, uh, me. Uh… | 是 我 |
[18:04] | Not now, my minions! | 不是现在 随从们 |
[18:05] | We must show these, uh, inn employees the error of their ways! | 我们给旅馆员工瞧瞧他们这么做的错误 |
[18:14] | – Pretend concussion… – What’s going on? | -假装脑震荡 -怎么了 |
[18:21] | Shifu’s pretending to fight invisible bad guys | 师父假装在和看不见的坏人搏斗 |
[18:23] | – and we’re playing along. – Uh… wait, what? | -而我们在配合他 -等等 什么 |
[18:35] | Iron Samara! | 飞翔铁腿 |
[18:42] | Missed. | 没打中 |
[18:47] | This doesn’t look so… uh, pretend. | 看起来不太像 假装的 |
[18:51] | – You must be the Dragon Warrior. – And you must be | -你一定是神龙大侠 -而你一定 |
[18:55] | not a fan of brushing your teeth. | 不太爱刷牙 |
[18:57] | Ugh… seriously, what’s the point of being invisible | 说真的 如果我能通过气味找到你 |
[18:59] | if I can find you by smell? | 隐形还有什么用呢 |
[19:09] | So, no one left but the birds. | 现在只剩鸟儿们没解决了 |
[19:13] | Son! Is this really happening? | 儿子 真有事发生了吗 |
[19:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:21] | And I suggest you tell your son to surrender. | 我劝你 让你的儿子投降 |
[19:26] | Mom! Let go of her! | 妈 快放开她 |
[19:30] | Or what? You can’t fight what you can’t see! | 否则如何 看不到我 你怎么战斗 |
[19:44] | But you can fight what you can see! | 但看得见就能战斗了 |
[19:59] | Chain hammers! | 链锤 |
[20:19] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:22] | I just defeated your Dragon Warrior. | 我刚打败了神龙大侠 |
[20:25] | Why would you think you can beat me? | 难道你觉得自己能打败我 |
[20:28] | Because nobody’s mean to my mommy! | 因为没人能伤害我妈 |
[21:02] | Crane! You… you’re a Kung Fu master! | 灵鹤 你是功夫大师 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry! I couldn’t tell you! | 对不起 我没能告诉你 |
[21:07] | I’m sorry! I’ll never do Kung Fu again, ever! | 对不起 我绝对不用功夫了 |
[21:09] | Ever! I promise! | 绝不 我保证 |
[21:12] | Nonsense! You were incredible! | 胡说八道 你棒极了 |
[21:16] | And… you saved my life. | 你还救了我 |
[21:19] | So you’re not having a heart attack? | 你没有心脏病发吗 |
[21:23] | What, this? This is pride. | 这个 这是自豪 |
[21:27] | But you said you never wanted me to do Kung Fu. | 但你说过不想让我用功夫 |
[21:29] | Because I thought you’d get hurt. But look at you. | 因为我以为你会受伤 但瞧瞧你 |
[21:32] | Who knew you were gonna get so good? | 谁知道你会这么厉害呢 |
[21:36] | For so many years I thought you were weak and fragile. | 这些年来 我总以为你很脆弱 |
[21:39] | – Can you ever forgive me? – Of course, mom. | -你能原谅我吗 -当然 妈妈 |
[21:52] | Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. | 多谢你们让我感到宾至如归 |
[21:55] | – Take care. – Great to meet you. | -保重 -很高兴见到你 |
[21:56] | – Have a safe trip. – Come again! | -一路顺风 -欢迎再来 |
[22:01] | Good-bye, Crane’s mom. | 再见 灵鹤的妈妈 |
[22:02] | It was so kind of you to visit us, ma’am. | 你来拜访我们真是太好了 夫人 |
[22:07] | Thank you, little Shy-Fu! | 谢谢你 小湿父 |
[22:13] | Good-bye, son. Come visit me. | 再见 儿子 记得来找我 |
[22:16] | I will. Good-bye, mom. | 我会的 再见 妈妈 |
[22:21] | Well, that could have been worse. Sort of. | 本来会变得更糟的 |
[22:26] | Master Shifu, I am sorry things got so out of control. | 师父 很抱歉事情失去了控制 |
[22:30] | If it’s okay, I’d like to un-quit the Furious Five. | 如果没关系的话 我不想退出盖世五侠了 |
[22:35] | – Very well. – Let that be a lesson to you, Crane. | -非常好 -就当是个教训吧 灵鹤 |
[22:38] | Honesty is always the best policy. | 诚实才是最好的计策 |
[22:41] | Wasn’t pretending the Jade Palace was an inn | 难道把玉殿变成旅馆 |
[22:43] | your brilliant idea, Po? | 不是你的妙招吗 阿宝 |
[22:45] | Well, I don’t know if it was a brilliant idea. | 我不知道这算不算妙招 |
[22:49] | Cunning maybe, but I dunno… | 可能有些狡猾 但我不清楚 |
[22:51] | Good, you’ll have plenty of time | 好 罚你们跑玉殿台阶 |
[22:52] | to figure it out while you two run up and down | 一百次 这样你们就有 |
[22:55] | the Jade Palace stairs a 100 times as punishment. | 足够的时间想清楚了 |
[22:59] | – Not a brilliant idea. – Definitely not. | -不是妙招 -绝对不是 |