时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:25] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:26] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:28] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:30] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:33] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:38] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:41] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:44] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:49] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:51] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:53] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:55] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:57] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[01:01] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:36] | – Oh, hey. Morning, Tigress. – What’s going on? | -早上好 虎妞 -怎么了 |
[01:41] | Monkey’s about to pull the best wake up prank on Po, ever. | 猴子准备了有史以来最牛的叫醒阿宝的恶作剧 |
[01:45] | – This is gonna be epic! – Wanna watch? | -史诗级别的哦 -要来看下不 |
[01:47] | Don’t be ridiculous. Of course I don’t want to… | 别开玩笑了 我当然不想 |
[01:50] | Ooh, this does look good. | 这看起来的确不错 |
[01:59] | – Po. – Mmm. | -阿宝 -嗯 |
[02:02] | – You’re late for training! – Coming! | -你上课迟到了 -来啦 |
[02:16] | Gotcha! You’ve been monked. | 搞定 你被调戏了 |
[02:19] | Heh, heh, yeah, good one. Got me again. | 这次不错 又调戏到我了 |
[02:22] | Lucky for you I’m not petty or vengeful or… nyaah! | 还好我大人有大量也不爱斤斤计较 |
[02:29] | It is so on. | 我跟你没完 |
[02:31] | I don’t like it, Shifu, not one little bit. | 我不喜欢 师父 一丝喜意都没有 |
[02:35] | Superintendent Woo and his daughter should have arrived by now. | 吴总管和他的女儿此时应该到了才是 |
[02:38] | Good heavens. You don’t suppose something | 老天 他们不会是 |
[02:41] | unsavory happened to them? | 遇到危险了吧 |
[02:43] | I’ll send out a team to look for them at once. | 我立马派人出去找他们 |
[02:59] | Looks like the Monkster just got Po’d. | 看来猴子大师刚被阿宝痛扁了 |
[03:05] | Monkey, you okay? | 猴子 你没事吧 |
[03:09] | Oh! My… my hands! | 我的手 |
[03:15] | Oh, no, Monkey! Forgive me! | 不 猴子 原谅我 |
[03:17] | Oh, Monkey. | 猴子 |
[03:20] | Got you again. | 又被调戏了吧 |
[03:25] | Po. Monkey. | 阿宝 猴子 |
[03:29] | Master Shifu. Ha. When did you get… whoa! | 师父 你什么时候 |
[03:33] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么了 |
[03:34] | I thought I made it clear. | 我已经明确训诫过你们了 |
[03:35] | This little prank war between the two of you must stop. | 你们之间这种调戏的基情游戏该停止了 |
[03:40] | He started it. | 是他先调戏我的 |
[03:41] | I don’t care who started it. | 我不管是谁先开始的 |
[03:43] | I want it to end before one of you goes too far | 我希望你们不要太出格 |
[03:45] | and does something they’ll regret. Is that clear? | 以至于做出难以挽回的事情 听清楚了吗 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 听清楚了 |
[03:50] | Superintendent Woo and his daughter were supposed to arrive | 吴总管和他的女儿本该 |
[03:53] | at the Jade Palace last night. | 昨晚就抵达玉殿的 |
[03:55] | – I need… – We need. | -我需要 -我们需要 |
[03:57] | We need, but mostly I, need you to find them, and… | 我们需要 但主要是我需要你们去找到他们 |
[04:01] | And escort them back here at once. | 然后立马护送他们回来 |
[04:03] | Well, spit spot, off with you. | 赶紧地 快去 |
[04:11] | You heard what they said. No more pranks. | 你听见他们说的了 不准恶作剧了 |
[04:14] | – Not until I get even. – Bring it on, panda! | -等我报复回来再说 -放马过来吧 熊猫 |
[04:21] | Something’s wrong. We should have run into them by now. | 情况不对 我们现在应该碰到他们了 |
[04:25] | Ah, relax. They probably just stopped at an inn | 放轻松 他们或许在哪个客栈下榻了 |
[04:28] | so Superintendent Woo could yell at someone. | 这样吴总管就有借口吼别人了 |
[04:32] | – Hey, what’s that? – Where? | -那是什么 -哪里 |
[04:37] | – Behind that bush thing. – What? I don’t see anything. | -在灌木丛的后面 -什么 没有啊 |
[04:39] | Let’s check it out. | 我们过去看看 |
[04:45] | – No-oh-oh-oh! – Nice try. | -不 -想得美 |
[04:48] | Let’s face it, Po. | 面对现实吧 阿宝 |
[04:49] | I’m too good. You’ll never get even. | 我太厉害了 你玩不过我的 |
[04:52] | What are you doing? Where… | 你在干什么 |
[04:53] | – Hey, do you hear that? – You can’t… I’m a big deal… | -你听到了吗 -你不能 我可是公务员 |
[04:56] | I’m a big deal! | 我可是公务员 |
[04:57] | Why you… what are you doing to… | 你们 你们为什么要 |
[05:00] | You guys are stupid or whatever? | 你们是脑子进水了还是 |
[05:02] | – Why do you keep abducting me? – For the big fat ransom. | -你们为什么要劫持我 -当然是为赎金了 |
[05:06] | We’ve been following you for months, | 我们跟踪你几个月了 |
[05:08] | waiting for the perfect moment, and this is then for that. | 就在等最好的时机 现在可谓是天时地利人和 |
[05:13] | Who talks like that? I’m a ranking Superintendent. | 谁让你这么说话的 我可是高级总管 |
[05:16] | You’re gonna get caught and heavily fined. | 你们会被捕然后给我把牢底坐穿吧 |
[05:18] | – You hear? Huh? – I forgot what a whiny boy he is. | -听见了没 -我都快忘了他有多聒噪了 |
[05:29] | Thank you. Our mom’s birthday is coming up. | 谢了 我们母亲大人的生日就要到了 |
[05:37] | Wow. Let’s give her a hand, Po. | 我们去给她帮把手 阿宝 |
[05:40] | Monkey, wait! My hands are kind of busy. | 猴子 等等 我没有多余的手了 |
[05:43] | It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[05:48] | Finally. It’s about time. | 终于来了 也该是时候了 |
[05:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:14] | – Really, guys? – This isn’t over. | -真的 还要来 -这还不算完 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Maybe it is. | 现在完了 |
[06:25] | What are you doing? But… hey. Hey! | 你们在干什么 但是 |
[06:27] | Go after them! They’re getting away. | 快去追他们 别让他们跑了 |
[06:29] | Those guys? Scoff. Don’t worry about them. | 就他们 小杂碎而已 用不着担心 |
[06:34] | How dare you disobey my father. Go after them! | 你怎敢违背我父亲的意思 快去追他们 |
[06:37] | Fool. Dunderhead. Nitwit. | 蠢货 楠木脑袋 笨蛋 |
[06:39] | Do you have cabbage in your ears? Go after them! | 你们耳朵被卷心菜堵了 快去追 |
[06:43] | Do you hear? | 听见了没 |
[06:44] | Don’t worry. They won’t bother you with us around. | 不用担心 有我们在他们不敢来骚扰 |
[06:48] | Then I’ll do it myself. | 那我自己去追 |
[06:53] | Oh, put me down. Now! | 立马放我下来 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, but we have orders to take you back to the palace. | 抱歉 但是我们需要带你们去玉殿 |
[06:58] | Put her down, right now. | 立马放她下来 |
[07:01] | – You coming? – No. | -你要一起吗 -不 |
[07:03] | Not until you go after those pigs. | 除非你们去追那群猪 |
[07:06] | Hey. Hey! Put me down, now. | 放我下来 |
[07:10] | Wow, she’s just like her dad. Mean and bossy. | 她跟他老子一样 刁蛮专横 |
[07:13] | And she smells like strawberries. | 她散发着草莓的香气 |
[07:16] | Yeah, right? I hate strawberries. | 就是嘛 我讨厌草莓 |
[07:21] | Never have I been treated like that in all my life. | 我这一生中从没受过这种耻辱 |
[07:24] | They should be flogged. Tortured! | 他们应该被处以鞭刑 好好折磨一番 |
[07:26] | I’m terribly sorry. But in their defense, | 我真的很抱歉 请容许我为他们解释下 |
[07:29] | they were only trying to get you to safety. | 他们这么做也是为了你们的安全着想 |
[07:31] | And now that you are safe, | 现在你们安全了 |
[07:32] | you can hand over the stone of Lu Mong. | 你可以把鲁莽石交给我了 |
[07:36] | No, we can’t. The pigs stole it! | 做不到 它被那群猪拿走了 |
[07:39] | Stole it? | 拿走了 |
[07:42] | – Why didn’t you go after them? – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -你们为何不追 -等等 |
[07:45] | Nobody said anything about a stone. | 没人跟我们说过石头的事 |
[07:47] | – Yeah. – What? | -没错 -怎么 |
[07:49] | You need everything explained to you before you do something? | 难道你做事之前非得要人家给你好好解释吗 |
[07:51] | Huh? Stupid? Huh? | 你是有多蠢 |
[07:55] | This is disastrous. Catastrophic! | 完了 这下完了 |
[07:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s so important about this stone? | 这石头究竟有多重要 |
[08:01] | It is a long lost sacred relic of the Lu Mong region. | 这是鲁莽族人失传的圣物 |
[08:04] | Somehow it came into the possession of the Emperor. | 不知怎的就到了皇上的手中 |
[08:07] | The inhabitants of Lu Mong have threatened war | 鲁莽族人扬言如果不把这个归还 |
[08:10] | – if it is not returned. – A Lu Mongian delegation | -就要发起战争 -鲁莽的使者 |
[08:12] | is arriving within a matter of days to take it. | 这几天就要抵达将其取走 |
[08:15] | – When they find it’s not here… – War! All because of you. | -当他们发现石头不在 -就会打仗 都是因为你们 |
[08:20] | You and your idiotic bungling. I hope you’re happy. | 你和你的蠢蛋队友 现在你们高兴了吧 |
[08:25] | Very. | 非常高兴 |
[08:25] | There’s not gonna be a war. | 不会打仗的 |
[08:28] | Tigress probably already caught up with those pigs | 虎妞说不定已经抓到那群猪 |
[08:30] | and has the stone. And if you’d spent less time yelling and | 并夺回石头了 再说了要是你不在那里乱叫 |
[08:33] | told us about the stone in the first place, | 而是告诉我们那石头的事 |
[08:35] | none of this would have happened. | 这些都不会发生 |
[08:42] | – She touched me. – Oh, she’s got a lot of nerve. | -她摸了我 -真有她的 |
[08:46] | – Oh, she makes me so crazy. – She makes me crazy too. | -我要疯了 -我也要疯了 |
[08:51] | Anyway… I’ll see you in the morning. | 好啦 明早见 |
[08:55] | Makes you crazy too, huh? | 让你疯狂是吧 |
[09:05] | Mantis, I got it! I finally know how to get | 螳螂 我想到了 我终于知道 |
[09:08] | even with Monkey for all those pranks. | 怎么报复猴子了 |
[09:11] | – Didn’t Master Shifu tell you… – I know, I know. | -但是师父不是警告你们 -我知道 |
[09:13] | But I gotta get even with Monkey. | 但是我必须得跟猴子算账 |
[09:15] | This prank is my chance. | 这个恶作剧是我的机会 |
[09:17] | You have to help me write a letter. | 你必须帮我写封信 |
[09:23] | Okay, okay, okay. Read that back. | 好的 在读一遍 |
[09:25] | “I, Ming, hereby order you, Monkey, | “我 明 现在命令你 猴子” |
[09:29] | to go out with me tomorrow afternoon.” | “明天下午跟我出去” |
[09:32] | Yes! | 很好 |
[09:33] | “Dress is extremely formal.” | “要求着正装” |
[09:36] | “Bathing is mandatory.” That’s awesome. | “沐浴是必须的” 这个不错 |
[09:40] | “P.S. You’re paying.” | “附注 你买单” |
[09:45] | Oh, man, he’s gonna freak out when he reads that. | 天 他要是读到这个一定会吓坏 |
[09:48] | Right? He can’t stand her. | 是吧 他绝对忍受不了她 |
[10:02] | This will be so funny. He’ll be all yelling, “No, no, no!” | 这肯定会很好玩 他会呐喊 不不不 |
[10:06] | Yes, yes, yes! | 棒棒棒 |
[10:09] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[10:10] | Po… Ming likes me. | 阿宝 明喜欢我 |
[10:13] | She just sent me a letter ordering me out on a date with her. | 她给我送了封信 命令我跟她约会 |
[10:16] | I’m the happiest monkey in China! | 我是中国最快乐的猴子 |
[10:21] | – Yes! – But, Monkey, I thought | -好耶 -但是 猴子 我以为 |
[10:22] | you couldn’t stand her. | 你不能忍受她的存在 |
[10:23] | Oh, whatever gave you that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[10:27] | Uh-oh. Uh, Monkey… | 猴子 |
[10:30] | Not now, Po. I have to get ready. | 现在不是时候 阿宝 我得准备准备 |
[10:32] | I can’t believe it. She likes me. | 真是难以置信 她喜欢我 |
[10:34] | She likes me! | 她喜欢我 |
[10:40] | Best. Prank. Ever! | 最好的恶作剧 |
[10:54] | – Whoa. You okay? – I feel terrible. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[10:56] | I’ve been up all night trying to figure out how to tell Monkey | 我整晚都在想要如何告诉猴子 |
[10:59] | that it was just a prank, and Ming doesn’t really like him. | 那只是个恶作剧 明并不喜欢他 |
[11:02] | Maybe I should talk to Tigress. | 或者我该去找虎妞商量下 |
[11:03] | She’s not here, remember? | 她不在 记得吗 |
[11:05] | Shifu sent her out looking for those pigs, | 师父派她出门找那群猪 |
[11:07] | to get the sacred stone back. | 把石头夺回来 |
[11:08] | I would’ve gone too, but… it’s my day off. | 我本来也要去的 但是我放假了 |
[11:12] | – You hear there’s gonna be a war? – I mean a prank is one thing, | -听说会打仗呢 -我是说恶作剧就算了 |
[11:15] | but this could really hurt Monkey’s feelings, big time. | 但是这会让猴子很伤心的 |
[11:17] | I better tell him before he actually goes on that date | 我最好在他赴约前告诉他 |
[11:20] | and thinks Ming stood him up. | 免得他认为明放他鸽子 |
[11:22] | – Po… – Should I just tell him, tell him? | -阿宝 -我该直接告诉他呢 |
[11:23] | – Or should I open with a joke? – Po… | -是先说个笑话呢 -阿宝 |
[11:25] | – A limerick? – Po! Monkey already left for the date. | -还是打油诗呢 -阿宝 猴子已经去赴约了 |
[11:29] | – What? Why didn’t you stop him? – Day off. | -什么 你干嘛不拦住他 -我放假了 |
[11:41] | She stood you up, huh? Oh, tough break. | 她放你鸽子了 真倒霉 |
[11:45] | I almost hate to charge you for holding the table. | 我都快不忍心收你占座的钱了 |
[11:50] | Why would she do this? She’s the one who asked me on the date. | 她为什么要这么做 明明是她约我的 |
[11:55] | Why ask why? | 哪有那么多为什么 |
[11:57] | Love, women, noodles. | 爱情 女人 面条 |
[12:02] | Tree, sky, ground. | 树木 天空 地板 |
[12:06] | I hope that helped. | 我希望这能帮上你 |
[12:16] | – Hey. How you doing? – Terrible. Oh, Po. | -你怎么样 -很郁闷 阿宝 |
[12:21] | Why would she do this to me? | 她为什么要这么对我 |
[12:23] | For once, I thought someone actually liked me. | 有那么一会儿 我以为真的有人喜欢我 |
[12:27] | – I like you. – Oh, it’s the story of my life. | -我喜欢你 -听听我的故事吧 |
[12:38] | The girls never noticed me. | 姑娘们从没有注意到我 |
[12:40] | They all swooned over my brother. | 她们都围着我哥哥打转 |
[12:43] | I tried everything to impress them, | 我用尽了一切办法 |
[12:46] | but all they saw was him. | 但是她们的眼里只有他 |
[12:50] | Nobody liked me. | 没有人喜欢我 |
[12:57] | But that all changed when she came along. | 但是她的到来改变了一切 |
[13:02] | Her name was Ya Ya. | 她叫丫丫 |
[13:06] | She was wonderful. | 她很漂亮 |
[13:09] | We did everything together. | 我们一起游山玩水 |
[13:12] | We fell in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[13:15] | I was so happy, until… | 我过的很开心 直到 |
[13:18] | my brother took her away. | 我哥哥把他抢走了 |
[13:21] | I was devastated. | 我崩溃了 |
[13:25] | And now, finally, after all these years, | 现在 过了这么多年 终于 |
[13:28] | someone like Ming comes along and… oh. | 有个像明一样的姑娘来了 |
[13:32] | Listen to me. What am I worried about? | 听听我在说什么 我为啥要担心 |
[13:35] | She must like me, right? | 她一定是喜欢我的 对吧 |
[13:37] | Why else would she send me that letter? | 不然干嘛给我送信 |
[13:39] | But then, why didn’t she come? Unless… of course. | 但是 她为什么不来赴约呢 除非 没错 |
[13:44] | – That’s it. – Huh? | -就是这样 -啥 |
[13:45] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么这么蠢 |
[13:48] | Uh, listen, I can explain, Monkey. See, we were… | 听着 我可以解释的 猴子 我们 |
[13:50] | She’s helping her dad make plans for war. | 她在帮她父亲为战争制定行动 |
[13:54] | – I… how’s that? – It explains everything. | -我 什么 -这就说得通了 |
[13:58] | Oh, for a minute there, I thought maybe someone was pranking me. | 刚我还在想 或许是谁的恶作剧呢 |
[14:02] | But who would be that cruel? I’m going to call on her… | 但是谁会那么残忍 我要过去找她 |
[14:06] | – Gentleman man style. – Yeah, I… oh. | -绅士 男士模式开启 -好吧 我 |
[14:12] | You got that “I didn’t tell him” look on your face. | 你的表情说明了你没有告诉他 |
[14:15] | – I couldn’t. – So what are you gonna do? | -我做不到 -那接下来你要怎么做 |
[14:18] | – I… . Guess! – Nope. Day off. | -我 你猜 -免了 放假了 |
[14:21] | Aw, come on… | 来嘛 |
[14:21] | Just… I just wanna… but… | 只是 我只是想 但是 |
[14:27] | You don’t want to go out with her. She’s just mean. | 你不会想跟她约会的 她很刻薄 |
[14:31] | No, she’s not. Think she’d like my hair like this? | 不 她没有 我这发型她会喜欢吗 |
[14:35] | Or this? | 这样呢 |
[14:37] | Uh, you didn’t change it. | 根本还就是一样嘛 |
[14:38] | No, no, no, I’m serious. She’s mean. | 不不不 我说真的 她很刻薄 |
[14:40] | I-I saw her hitting Shifu with a stick. | 我看见她用棍子打师父 |
[14:43] | Ho! He probably deserved it. | 或许是他自找的 |
[14:46] | Uh, what about that weird unibrow thing she’s got going on? Hmm? | 她左右眉毛张到一起了 你说怪不怪 |
[14:50] | – She doesn’t have eyebrows. – It didn’t work. | -她根本没有眉毛 -没用 |
[14:54] | Ugh, you should just be honest and tell him. | 你该诚实点告诉他 |
[14:58] | Exactly! Except, not that. | 没错 但是不是你说的那样 |
[15:07] | Hey there, Ming. | 你好呀 明 |
[15:11] | – Hello. – Ha. Here’s the thing. | -你好 -事情是这样的 |
[15:14] | I have this friend and, well, he likes you. | 我有个朋友很喜欢你 |
[15:19] | Really? And who is this friend? | 真的吗 是谁啊 |
[15:22] | Well, he’s a great guy, but kind of shy. | 他是个好人 有点害羞 |
[15:26] | And he’s also a huge fan of fake barf. | 他喜欢人造呕吐物 |
[15:29] | – So, uh, what I was thinking was… – I think I know. | -我在想的是… -我想我知道 |
[15:33] | – You do? – Oh, Dragon Warrior! | -你知道 -神龙大侠 |
[15:37] | Do you know how hard it’s been, being around you and | 你知道这有多难熬 在你身边 |
[15:40] | not being able to say how cute I think you are? | 却不能对你说你在我心里是有多么帅 |
[15:42] | Ming, whoa, whoa, wait, what? | 明 等等 什么 |
[15:44] | Me, cute, wha… you, what? | 我 帅 你 什么 |
[15:46] | It’s my father. | 都是我父亲啦 |
[15:48] | He wants me to be just like him. Yell, yell, yell. | 他想我跟他一样 |
[15:50] | While all the time I just wanted to hold you and squeeze you | 这么久以来我都好想要抱抱你捏捏你 |
[15:53] | and go like this to your belly. | 然后像这样扑到你的肚子上 |
[15:56] | Ah, ha, oh, stop, no, really. | 停手 不要这样 真的 |
[15:58] | Oh, I love that belly! | 我爱你的肚子 |
[16:00] | I can’t stand it! Oh, you’re so cute. | 人家受不了了 你太可爱了 |
[16:04] | The way you spoke to me was so… exhilarating. | 你跟我说话的样子真的很 撩人 |
[16:08] | No one has ever displayed so much passion for me before. | 没有谁对我有这么热情过 |
[16:11] | What? No. No, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[16:22] | You can’t like me. No, no, no, no. Not me! | 你不能喜欢我 不不不 不是我 |
[16:24] | Rah, rah, rah! Kiss me, fool. | 快吻我 笨蛋 |
[16:45] | So, just like my brother! | 就跟我哥哥一样 |
[17:02] | Ow! Monkey… | 猴子 |
[17:04] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[17:06] | Wait, you got the wrong idea. | 等等 不是你想的这样 |
[17:07] | Oh, sure, I guess I imagined you kissing the girl I like. | 是吗 难道是我在幻想你在亲我爱的女人 |
[17:21] | Boys, boys. This is all very flattering. | 男士们 男士们 我真是太荣幸了 |
[17:27] | Please, continue. | 说真的 继续吧 |
[17:36] | I didn’t kiss her. She kissed me. | 我没有亲她 是她亲我 |
[17:38] | It’s true. He tastes like eucalyptus. | 是真的 他嘴唇有桉树的味道 |
[17:41] | But, if you like Po, | 但是 如果你喜欢阿宝 |
[17:43] | then why did you write me that letter? | 那为何给我送那封信 |
[17:45] | – What letter? – Monkey, promise you’ll be calm. | -什么信 -猴子 答应我你要冷静 |
[17:49] | Will you promise me that? | 你能答应么 |
[17:52] | Okay. Okay. | 我答应 答应 |
[17:55] | I’ll be calm. | 我会很冷静 |
[17:59] | Um, Ming didn’t write that letter. | 那信不是明写的 |
[18:03] | I… kind of… did. | 好想是我 |
[18:16] | I knew he’d take it well. | 我知道他会经得住的 |
[18:36] | Stop it! You’re making a scene. | 住手 你们会成为笑柄的 |
[18:40] | Help! Someone help! | 来人啊 有人吗 |
[18:42] | Oh! You. | 是你们 |
[18:46] | I didn’t know you liked her. | 我那时不知道你喜欢她 |
[18:48] | It was supposed to be funny. | 本来应该很好玩的 |
[18:51] | Oh, yeah? Well here comes the punch line. | 是嘛 现在来吃吃我拳头的厉害 |
[18:54] | Oh! Good one. | 打得好 |
[18:57] | Aah! Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:02] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:05] | Help! Someone help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[19:08] | Help, Po. Aah! | 救命 阿宝 |
[19:11] | Monkey, listen. Ow. Let me explain. | 猴子 听着 让我解释下 |
[19:15] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[19:17] | Okay. So how do you think I felt, | 现在你知道你的恶作剧 |
[19:19] | all those pranks you pulled on me? | 让我有什么感受了 |
[19:21] | I was just trying to get even. | 我只是想要跟你扯平而已 |
[19:22] | Unh! I never wanted this to happen. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[19:24] | Ah. You gotta believe me. | 相信我 |
[19:30] | See? I told you we could do this. | 看见了吧 我早说过我们能成功的 |
[19:32] | Wait until they get that ransom note. | 等到他们收到绑票 |
[19:35] | We’re gonna be rolling in money. | 我们就发财了 |
[19:37] | – Oops. I forgot to leave the note. – What? You forgot? Ah! | -我忘记留下绑票了 -什么 你忘了 |
[19:42] | Why didn’t you just tell me, before you let it get too far? | 你为什么在失控之前早点告诉我 |
[19:45] | I tried, but I was worried about hurting your feelings. | 我试过了 但是我担心伤害到你 |
[19:49] | – Really? – Now’s our chance to get those guys. | -真的吗 -现在是时候拿下他们了 |
[19:56] | I’m really sorry, Monkey. | 我很抱歉 猴子 |
[20:20] | Why do you think I went through all this trouble? | 不然我干嘛要这么自讨苦吃 |
[20:28] | That makes sense. I guess. | 这倒是有点道理 |
[20:31] | Hey! Guys! I’m over here. | 伙计们 我在这 |
[20:34] | Just a second! | 稍等 |
[20:35] | Monkey, you’re my best friend. | 猴子 你是我最好的朋友 |
[20:37] | I’d never do anything to hurt you… | 我永远都不会伤害你 |
[20:39] | Ever. | 永远 |
[20:40] | Okay, you can rescue me now! | 好吧 现在你们可以救我了 |
[20:43] | I know. I just got… | 我知道 我只是 |
[20:45] | …so worked up. | 太激动了 |
[20:46] | Seriously. Rescue me! | 说真的 救我 |
[20:50] | We said a second. We’re doing something important here. | 都说了稍等了 我们的事很重要 |
[20:55] | Do you believe those guys? I said rescue me, you nitwits! | 真是奇葩 我说了 救我 蠢货 |
[20:59] | You know, you’re right. She is kind of mean. | 你说的没错 她的确有点刻薄 |
[21:03] | – Right? – I forgive you, Po. | -是吧 -我原谅你 阿宝 |
[21:05] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 基友 |
[21:13] | Rescue me, you idiots! | 救我 笨蛋们 |
[21:16] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[21:41] | I’ll take that. | 我来拿 |
[21:42] | No. Now we’ve got nothing for mom’s birthday. | 不是吧 现在我们没什么给母亲当贺礼了 |
[21:46] | – Flowers are always nice. – Yeah. Thanks. | -花一直都可以哦 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:51] | The pleasure is ours. | 我们的荣幸 |
[21:56] | I can’t believe you were going to let them carry me away. | 难以置信你们会让他们把我抓走 |
[22:00] | To think I liked you. Hmph! | 我真是瞎了眼了 |
[22:04] | – Shall we go stop a war, buddy? – Let’s. | -我们去阻止一场战争吧 -走起 |
[22:16] | I am pleased to return the stone of Lu Mong to you. | 很高兴能把鲁莽石还给你们 |
[22:20] | Now we won’t have to declare war. Lucky for you. | 现在我们就不用宣战了 便宜了你们 |
[22:28] | Between you, me, and the windmill, | 偷偷的跟你说声 |
[22:31] | I think we could have taken them. | 打倒他们轻而易举 |
[22:34] | Come, Ming. Our job here is done. | 来吧 明 我们的工作结束了 |
[22:36] | Yes, father. | 是的 父亲 |
[22:43] | – What did I ever see in her anyway? – Phhh. Beats me, buddy. | -我到底看上她哪点了 -难到我了 基友 |
[22:47] | – Just as long as you and I are cool. – The coolest. | -只要我们好就好了 -我们最好了 |
[22:57] | Got you again. | 又调戏到你了 |
[23:03] | Monkey! | 猴子 |