时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:20] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:22] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:38] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:43] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:44] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:48] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:51] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:57] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:19] | Buddy, I’m gonna give you a hand, | 老兄 吃我一拳 |
[01:21] | ’cause I need to get ahead. | 好牛不挡路 |
[01:24] | Huh? Huh? I know. Hilarious, right? | 打得好过瘾 有木有 |
[01:26] | Could you help? | 能帮把手吗 |
[01:28] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[01:30] | Man, I love fighting guys who don’t fight so good. | 揍得他们毫无还手之力 |
[01:32] | I’m a-punchin’ and a-kickin’ | 拳打 脚踢 |
[01:33] | and a-kickin’ and a-punchin’. | 脚踢 拳打 |
[01:35] | Po, focus. We… | 阿宝 集中注意力 我们… |
[01:38] | Hey, Tigress, did I tell you that I finally found | 虎妞 我有没有跟你说过 |
[01:42] | where that leak in my room was coming from? | 我找到我的房间哪里漏水了 |
[01:44] | – Don’t care. – It was a hole. | -跟我无关 -那里有个洞 |
[01:47] | And you’ll never guess where it was. | 你肯定猜不到洞在哪里 |
[01:49] | The roof. True story. | 在屋顶 真的 |
[01:54] | Whoa! Sweet acupressurization, Mantis. | 超帅的针灸拳法 螳螂 |
[01:56] | Now allow me to assist you with some panda assist-asization. | 请让我用熊猫助攻来助你一臂之力 |
[02:00] | Just help already. | 快来帮忙 |
[02:02] | Everybody loves my clever fighting banter | 大家都喜欢我的武打笑话 |
[02:11] | That’ll teach those guys to steal jewels, huh? | 看他们还敢再来偷珠宝 |
[02:15] | You think maybe before you chased ’em off, you should have… | 赶走他们前 怎么不先把 |
[02:18] | gotten the jewels back from them? | 珠宝抢回来呢 |
[02:22] | See ya, suckers. | 拜拜 蠢货 |
[02:26] | Why didn’t you guys say anything? | 你们为什么不说话 |
[02:29] | Because you wouldn’t shut up! | 都被你说完了 |
[02:31] | Oh, well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Everything would have been fine | 只要你不说话 |
[02:36] | if you’d just stopped talking for, like, a second. | 整个世界都清静了 |
[02:39] | I know, okay? I’m sorry. | 我知道了 我错了 |
[02:41] | – Don’t you ever stop talking? – When I’m asleep. | -你有不说话的时候吗 -睡觉的时候 |
[02:43] | You talk in your sleep. | 你会说梦话 |
[02:45] | So the panda’s mouth causing trouble again? | 这么说 阿宝的大嘴巴又惹事了 |
[02:47] | Not the same way as last time. | 和上次不太一样 |
[02:49] | This time it was because I talked too much, | 这次是因为我说得太多了 |
[02:50] | not ’cause I said something stupid. | 而不是说了蠢话 |
[02:52] | You said tons of stupid stuff. | 你说的蠢话多了去了 |
[02:54] | Po, the problem isn’t just too much talking. | 阿宝 话多不是问题 |
[02:57] | It’s lack of focus. | 这说明你缺乏注意力 |
[03:08] | Talking dissipates your Chi. | 说话会让气散掉 |
[03:10] | You cannot focus on words and kung fu at the same time. | 你不能一心二用于说和功夫 |
[03:14] | Look, what happened was we were fighting these guys… | 但我们刚打得他们… |
[03:18] | I wouldn’t have been able to knock you down | 如果你不说话的话 |
[03:19] | if you hadn’t been talking. | 我根本不能打趴你 |
[03:21] | If I hadn’t been talking, | 如果我不说话的话 |
[03:22] | you wouldn’t have wanted to knock me down. | 你也就不会想要打趴我 |
[03:24] | This is also true. | 这倒也没错 |
[03:26] | Po, have you ever heard of Master Wushen? | 阿宝 你有听说过武神大师吗 |
[03:30] | The guy who invented the Silken Moon touch? | 发明丝月神指的那人吗 |
[03:33] | The very same. | 差不多 |
[03:37] | Wushen and I were both pupils of Oogway. | 武神和我都是乌龟的徒弟 |
[03:40] | Though he was born with great natural ability, | 虽然他天资聪慧 |
[03:43] | Wushen was not living up to his potential. | 武神却没能发挥他的潜力 |
[03:47] | He was always talking when he should have been focusing. | 当需要集中的时候 他总废话不断 |
[03:51] | At Oogway’s suggestion, Wushen took a Vow of Silence. | 在乌龟的建议下 他开始练习沉默之誓 |
[03:59] | Almost at once, Wushen’s kung fu | 立竿见影 武神的功夫境界 |
[04:01] | began to improve dramatically. | 飞速增长 |
[04:07] | Within a week, he had developed the move | 只用了一周 他就发明了 |
[04:09] | that would make him famous… | 那使得他名传千古的 |
[04:17] | the Silken Moon touch. | 丝月神指 |
[04:23] | The Vow of Silence enabled Wushen to strip away | 沉默之誓使得武神 |
[04:26] | the distraction of words | 不受言语的困扰 |
[04:28] | and focus his Chi to achieve great things. | 把他的气集中于重要的事 |
[04:30] | Whoa! It’s always been a dream of mine | 学会丝月神指 |
[04:34] | to master the Silken Moon touch. | 一直是我的梦想 |
[04:36] | Also, to swim in honey. | 当然 还有在蜂蜜里游泳 |
[04:40] | If learning the Moon touch is so important to you, | 如果学习丝月神指对你如此重要 |
[04:42] | perhaps you should consider taking a Vow of Silence. | 那你该先考虑一下沉默之誓 |
[04:46] | Yeah! Wait, what exactly is that? | 等下 那是什么玩意儿 |
[04:49] | It’s when you take a vow… to be silent. | 就是发誓…不说话 |
[04:53] | – Is that even possible? – Of course it’s possible. | -有可能吗 -当然可能 |
[04:58] | You just don’t speak. | 你只要不说就行 |
[05:01] | And you think me not talking would help? | 你觉得我不说话是好事吗 |
[05:04] | I think it would help you. I know it would help me. | 对你来说是好事 对我也是 |
[05:07] | But, if you don’t talk at all, | 但如果你完全不说话 |
[05:09] | don’t the words get, like… get backed up in there | 把它们憋回脑子里 |
[05:10] | and come out someplace else, like your nose | 然后又不知从哪里跑出来 比如鼻子 |
[05:12] | or something maybe even worse than that? | 岂不是更糟 |
[05:13] | – ‘Cause I mean… – Po! Just think about it. | -我是说… -阿宝 好好想想 |
[05:17] | – Yeah, I don’t… – More than that. | -我不… -再想一想 |
[05:21] | More. | 想 |
[05:25] | Mantis, do you think I should take a Vow of Silence? | 螳螂 你认为我该练习沉默之誓吗 |
[05:38] | And you’re not joking. | 你没开玩笑吗 |
[05:40] | Shifu said it might help me focus | 师父说这会帮助我集中注意力 |
[05:42] | to learn the Silken Moon touch. | 有利于丝月神指的学习 |
[05:45] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[05:45] | Like, stay with me and make sure I don’t talk? | 和我待在一起 确保我不说话 |
[05:47] | Oh, this is gonna be hilarious. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[05:49] | – Count me in. – Awesome! | -算上我 -太棒了 |
[05:51] | Silken Moon touch, here I come. | 丝月神指 我来也 |
[05:55] | Po. Po. | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[05:59] | Po, you don’t have to hold your breath. | 阿宝 不用屏住呼吸 |
[06:03] | I don’t? | 不用 |
[06:04] | – You just talked. – Huh? I did? | -你刚说话了 -真的么 |
[06:06] | – You did it again. – Right. Sorry. | -又说了 -好吧 我错了 |
[06:08] | – And again. – Got it! | -还说 -我知道了 |
[06:12] | This’ll help. We’ll call this the talk jar. | 得靠这个 它叫做说话罐 |
[06:14] | Every time you talk, you have to throw in, say, five yuan. | 你每次说话 就扔5块钱进去 |
[06:18] | Ooh, good idea. | 好注意 |
[06:19] | Talk jar. | 5块 |
[06:23] | There you go. It’ll give you some incentive, right? | 好的 要给你找点刺激 好吧 |
[06:29] | Hey, now you’re getting the hang of it! | 你已经茅塞顿开了 |
[06:31] | – Thanks. – Talk jar! | -谢谢 -5块 |
[06:39] | Morning, buddy. | 早安 伙计 |
[06:42] | Did Po tell you about his Vow of Silence? | 阿宝有没有跟你说练习沉默之誓的事 |
[06:56] | A Vow of Silence, huh? | 沉默之誓 |
[06:58] | – Bean bun? – Yes! | -豆沙包 -好 |
[07:02] | – It’s a work in progress. – And how’s it progressing? | -还在进行中 -怎么个进行法 |
[07:04] | – Another? – Yes! | -再一个 -好 |
[07:07] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[07:08] | – Did you really take a Vow of Silence? – I sure… | -你真在练习沉默之誓吗 -是吧… |
[07:12] | – I knew he couldn’t do it. – Yes, I… | -就知道他做不到 -我能… |
[07:16] | Come on, Po. | 加油 阿宝 |
[07:18] | You know you can’t resist the temptation to talk. | 你知道你忍不住要说话 |
[07:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | Remember when you did that one kung fu move, | 记得你使出蒙古毛球 |
[07:27] | the Mongolian furball? | 那一招的时候吗 |
[07:29] | Fireba… | 是火球… |
[07:34] | All right, stop it. | 好啦 停 |
[07:35] | I think we all owe it to Po to be supportive. | 我们都该支持阿宝的 |
[07:38] | Do not! | 不要 |
[07:40] | Po’s trying to do something that could benefit us all. | 阿宝在做一件让大家获利的事 |
[07:42] | So just back off and give him a chance. | 所以别再这样 给他个机会 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Mantis, they’re right. I can’t do this. | 螳螂 他们是对的 我做不到 |
[07:52] | I’m a blabbermouth, | 我是个长舌妇 |
[07:53] | a chatterbox, a yakkity-wakkity, | 话唠子 啰嗦货 |
[07:55] | a floogoomeister. | 唠叨鬼 |
[07:56] | – A flooga-what? – I don’t know. | -唠叨鬼 -我也不知道是什么 |
[07:58] | See, I talk so much I have to make up new words. | 我已经话多到得发明新词才够用了 |
[08:01] | You can do it if you just shut your yap and focus. | 只要你闭嘴集中注意力 你就能做到 |
[08:04] | – Right. – Focus! | -没错 -集中 |
[08:11] | – How goes the Silken Moon touch? – Uh, well… | -丝月神指怎么样了 -那个… |
[08:14] | Oh, you’re loving this, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢这样 对吧 |
[08:16] | You never liked me, not since day one. Well, listen here, pal. | 你不可能不说话 听着 伙计 |
[08:18] | – I’m gonna… – Panda. | -我要… -熊猫 |
[08:20] | It’s clear you’re not taking your Vow of Silence seriously. | 很显然 你对沉默之誓不以为然 |
[08:22] | No, no, no, I am, I am. | 不不不 我很认真的 |
[08:23] | See. | 看 |
[08:29] | – That’s me locking my mouth and… – I know what it is. | -我在锁上我的嘴然后… -我知道 |
[08:32] | Po, you need to figure out | 阿宝 你得弄清楚 |
[08:34] | if you’re really willing to commit to this. | 你是不是真的想这样做 |
[08:41] | You can do it, Po. I know you can. Maybe. | 你能做到的 阿宝 我知道你能 也许吧 |
[08:50] | Ah, there’s no way I can make it on my own. | 靠我自己肯定做不到 |
[09:01] | Mantis, you asleep? | 螳螂 你睡了吗 |
[09:09] | But maybe with a little acupressure help. | 针灸法也许能派上用场 |
[09:17] | It’s quiet time. | 真安静 |
[09:48] | Ah, bingo. | 没错 |
[09:50] | Just got to find the exact pressure point. | 得找到合适的压力 |
[09:57] | Ah. Ahhh. Testing. Testing. | 测试 测试 |
[10:03] | Stupid nubby fingers. | 笨手指 |
[10:06] | Yeah! Let’s do it! | 开始吧 |
[10:18] | Ah, please don’t wake up. | 别醒来 |
[10:19] | Please don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up. | 别醒来 别醒来 |
[10:21] | Please don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up. | 别醒 别醒 |
[10:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:49] | Okay, buddy, it’s a brand-new day. | 伙计 这是全新的一天 |
[10:51] | We’re all rested up, and we’re heading into the village. | 都休整好了 去镇里 |
[10:54] | People are gonna say hi, but you just wave, okay? | 人们会向你问好 你就挥挥手 好吧 |
[10:56] | No matter what they say, you keep the mouth closed. | 不管他们说什么 你都别回复 |
[11:01] | – Hello, Po. – Hi, Po. | -好呀 阿宝 -嗨 阿宝 |
[11:04] | – Hey, there, Po. – Great job. | -阿宝 -干得好 |
[11:07] | You’ll have that Silken Moon touch mastered in no time. | 你很快就能掌握丝月神指 |
[11:10] | Hey, watch where you’re going! | 看着点路 |
[11:16] | You’re not going anywhere till you apologize. | 你不道歉的话 哪都别想去 |
[11:21] | See? He’s sorry. Have a good one. | 看到没 他好好道歉了 |
[11:24] | Didn’t you hear what my brother said? | 你听到他说什么了吗 |
[11:26] | You’re not going anywhere. Apologize. | 你哪都不许去 给我道歉 |
[11:29] | Uh, Po, maybe you should just… | 阿宝 也许你该… |
[11:35] | You and your not-big mouth! | 你和你的大嘴巴 |
[11:41] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[11:47] | Seriously, Po, I think it would be okay if you talked now. | 说真的 阿宝 我觉得现在说话是应该的 |
[12:04] | I hate thiiiis! | 我讨厌这样 |
[12:19] | All right, we’ll go. But this isn’t over, panda. | 我们走 别想这样就算了 熊猫 |
[12:23] | And next time, we won’t be so lucky. | 下一次 我们可不会这么幸运了 |
[12:25] | – He won’t. – Who won’t? | -他不 -谁不 |
[12:26] | That guy. The panda. | 那家伙 那只熊猫 |
[12:28] | – Won’t what? – He won’t be so lucky! | -不怎么样 -不会那么幸运 |
[12:30] | I don’t think that was luck. He beat us pretty good. | 我不觉得他是靠运气 他把我们打得够呛 |
[12:32] | Look, I don’t know who’s good and who’s not! Just get going! | 看不出谁对谁错 我们走 |
[12:36] | Okay, sure, you just got us in more trouble | 你害我们陷入了麻烦 |
[12:39] | by being silent than you usually do by talking, | 这次是因为沉默而不是话多 |
[12:42] | but still, way to commit to the vow. | 但是 你还是很好地遵守了誓约 |
[12:44] | I’m proud of you, buddy. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[12:55] | Po, remember that one move you did? | 阿宝 记得你上次出的那招么 |
[12:57] | Was it the wondering thin hammer? | 是闪电锤风 |
[13:00] | Hammering one thinner? | 还是锤风闪电 |
[13:01] | Withering darned hummer? | 还是闪风电锤 |
[13:07] | Thundering wind hammer. | 是闪电风锤 |
[13:20] | Piping hot bean buns, Po. | 阿宝 刚出锅热腾腾的豆沙包 |
[13:24] | Just say the word. | 说出那个词 |
[13:34] | Oh, well played, my friend. | 不错嘛 伙计 |
[14:30] | Po, that is not going to focus your Chi. | 阿宝 那样不能集中气 |
[14:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[14:37] | With all the hard work you’ve done on your Vow of Silence, | 你在沉默之誓上花了这么多功夫 |
[14:40] | you should have mastered the Moon touch by now. | 你现在就该学会丝月神指的 |
[14:44] | Don’t worry about it, Po. We’re still real impressed with you. | 别担心 阿宝 你的表现还是让我们很吃惊 |
[14:47] | I had my doubts, but the effort you’ve put forth | 我很疑惑 但你的努力 |
[14:49] | has shown what you’re really made of. | 已经表明你都做了什么 |
[15:01] | It’s Temutai. And he’s brought the entire Qidan army. | 这是铁木台 他把整个契丹军队都带来了 |
[15:18] | – Is that the one? – That’s him, dad. | -就是那个吗 -就是他了 老爸 |
[15:21] | – Yeah. – Dad? | -什么 -老爸 |
[15:22] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:23] | You, Dragon Warrior. You were mean to my boys. | 你 神龙大侠 你对我儿子很不好 |
[15:26] | They are good boys, and you were mean! | 他们很好 但你很不好 |
[15:29] | I demand an apology. | 我要求你道歉 |
[15:37] | What was that? Was that a curtsy? | 那是什么 是屈膝礼吗 |
[15:40] | Honorable Temutai, Po has taken a Vow of Silence. | 尊敬的铁木台 阿宝在练习沉默之誓 |
[15:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:49] | Hear me now. If the panda does not apologize, | 听我说 如果这头熊猫不道歉 |
[15:53] | I will destroy all of you and this entire village. | 我会把整个镇子都给毁了 |
[15:56] | There will be naught but scorched earth and memories! | 这里将变成一片废墟 |
[15:59] | And maybe not memories! | 甚至连废墟都不剩 |
[16:01] | Haven’t we kind of beaten you before, like, several times? | 我们之前 是不是打败过你们好几次 |
[16:05] | Yeah, big guy. How is this any different? | 大家伙 这次有什么不同 |
[16:11] | Oh, right. You brought catapults. | 好吧 把弹弩搬过来 |
[16:13] | Ooh, and cannons. | 还有大炮 |
[16:18] | – And a little guy with a horn. – One moment. | -把号手也叫上 -等下 |
[16:22] | Po, I know this vow was my suggestion, but enough is enough. | 阿宝 我知道这是我的建议 但现在够了 |
[16:24] | You have to apologize to him. | 你得向他道歉 |
[16:28] | What are you saying? You can’t? | 你说什么 你不能 |
[16:38] | Oh, no. You didn’t. | 不是吧你 |
[16:42] | – Didn’t what? – He paralyzed his vocal cords. | -不是什么 -他麻痹了自己的声带 |
[16:46] | You can do that? | 你能做到 |
[16:47] | I mean, we could have shut him up whenever we wanted? | 我是说 我们可以在必需的时候让他闭嘴 |
[16:49] | You’ve been lying to us all this time! | 你一直在对我们撒谎 |
[16:54] | I’ll deal with you later. Can you fix him? | 迟点再跟你算账 你能治好他吗 |
[17:02] | This should work. But it’ll be at least an hour | 这样就行了 但得一小时后之后 |
[17:05] | before he can make a sound, maybe even longer. | 他才能发出声音 或者更久 |
[17:08] | – Apologize now! – We don’t have an hour. | -现在就道歉 -我们可没有一个小时 |
[17:12] | Wait. | 等下 |
[17:13] | Sorry. Bring it right back. | 对不起 马上就还回来 |
[17:17] | But that’s my favorite hat. | 那是我最喜欢的帽子 |
[17:23] | What are you… are you talking about me? | 你在说什么 是在说我吗 |
[17:25] | That is so rude! | 这太粗鲁了 |
[17:28] | Temutai, Po is ready to apologize to you and your sons. | 铁木台 阿宝准备好跟你道歉了 |
[17:33] | It’s pretty stuffy in here. | 这里不透气 |
[17:36] | And a lot of dandruff. | 好多头皮屑 |
[17:39] | Most honorable Temutai, | 最受人敬仰的铁木台大人 |
[17:42] | yammering beast with great horns, | 巨大号角吹颂的野兽 |
[17:46] | King of the Qidan, no less. | 契丹之王 |
[17:50] | I, Po, would like to humbly apo… | 我 阿宝 想向您至上最真挚的道… |
[17:55] | Oh, there’s no air under here. | 这里没空气 |
[18:00] | Can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸了 |
[18:03] | You’re suffocating me, you idiot! | 你想闷死我吗 蠢货 |
[18:10] | Idiot? Idiot! You will pay for this insult. | 蠢货 蠢货 你会为此付出代价的 |
[18:14] | You and your entire village! Attack! | 你和整个镇子 攻击 |
[18:18] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[18:21] | So, no? | 没有 |
[18:27] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[18:30] | – Are we waiting for something? – Oh, usually, at this point, | -我们在等什么吗 -平时这个时候 |
[18:33] | Po says something he thinks is clever. | 阿宝肯定会说些显得他自己聪明的话 |
[19:13] | Why must we do this? | 必须要这样做吗 |
[19:14] | Is your pride so great that you cannot suffer a simple apology? | 难不成你傲娇得不能忍受给人道歉 |
[19:21] | Now you mock me with your cruel face-making? | 现在你还用你残酷的鬼脸来嘲笑我 |
[19:26] | This shall not stand! | 忍无可忍 |
[19:36] | Nokai! | 诺凯 |
[19:38] | Archers, above. Get Shifu first! | 箭手上前 先搞定师父 |
[19:43] | Now we end this. | 然后就结束了 |
[19:55] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[19:57] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[19:59] | Shi… unh! | 师… |
[20:02] | Shifu! Above! | 师父 上面 |
[20:15] | Temutai! | 铁木台 |
[20:22] | I am sorry. Please accept my sincere apology. | 很抱歉 请接受我真挚的道歉 |
[20:27] | Well, in that case… | 在那种情况下… |
[20:30] | No! Too late! Your village is forfeit! | 不 太迟了 你们的村子完蛋了 |
[20:34] | Warriors of Qidan, fight harder! | 契丹勇士 冲啊 |
[20:45] | – Watch this, Dad. – We squash him! | -看这个 老爸 -我们压碎他了 |
[20:49] | Such good boys. | 乖孩子 |
[20:50] | Nice try, chuckles. | 很不错 |
[20:52] | Ha! Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[20:55] | Hoo-hoo, gotta hurt. | 很痛吧 |
[20:57] | Looks like we’re gonna have to take care of this | 我们得用旧的方式 |
[20:59] | the old-fashioned way. | 来解决这个问题 |
[21:00] | With punching! Oof! | 打 |
[21:02] | Okay, not quite… | 好吧 不是很… |
[21:04] | Oh! N-no problem. | 没问题 |
[21:07] | ‘Cause I can talk all day lo… Oh! | 因为我现在能说话了 |
[21:16] | No! My friends! The village! | 不 我的朋友 镇子 |
[21:19] | This all happened because I cheated. | 都是因为我作弊 才会这样 |
[21:21] | Now, Dragon Warrior, you will face your doom! | 神龙大侠 你就等着死吧 |
[21:27] | Wait. No! No more talking. | 等下 不 别说话 |
[21:31] | I said you will face your doom! | 我说 你就等死吧 |
[21:37] | Aren’t you gonna… witty comeback, uh, Po saying? | 你不打算反唇相讥吗 阿宝 说话啊 |
[21:48] | Is it me, or is it kind of creepy when he doesn’t speak? | 是我有问题 还是他不说话的时候很怪 |
[22:28] | I said I was sorry! Yeesh. | 我说了 我很抱歉 |
[22:31] | You want a piece of me? | 你想要打我 |
[22:37] | Well, once again, Po, you’ve solved a problem… | 再一次 阿宝 你解决了一个 |
[22:40] | – Thank you. – …that you pretty much caused. | -谢谢 -由你引起的问题 |
[22:45] | So, uh, everybody? Now that I can talk again, | 大伙 我又可以开始说话了 |
[22:49] | I’ve been keeping a list | 我已经列了一个单子 |
[22:51] | of everything I wanted to say and couldn’t. | 写了我不能说话期间想说的话 |
[22:54] | I knew it was too good to last. | 该来的还是会来的 |
[22:57] | Ow. Awesome! What’s that? Your mama dresses you funny. | 太棒了 那是什么 你妈妈穿得好奇怪 |
[22:58] | Could I have another? | 能再来一个吗 |
[22:59] | That’s not a pickle. I know, right? | 那不是泡菜 对吧 |
[23:01] | Awesome! Oh, my gosh, I totally used to have | 太棒了 天啊 我小的时候 |
[23:02] | a hat like that when I was a kid, only it was blue… | 有个一模一样的帽子 只是是蓝色的… |