时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:22] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:44] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:47] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:18] | Aqueduct, ha! No good will come of it, I say. | 渡槽 切 要我说这玩意根本没用 |
[01:21] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[01:23] | This thing’s gonna supply water to the entire valley. | 它能给整个村子供水 |
[01:26] | Just think of it. No more walking to the well. | 想想吧 再也不用走去打井水了 |
[01:29] | Yeah, but why do they | 话虽如此 可为什么 |
[01:30] | have to run it through these Mu Tong fields? | 要让水从这片木桐地流过呢 |
[01:32] | This stuff is toxic. | 这玩意有毒 |
[01:34] | Only if you ingest it. Just relax. | 你又不吃它 别担心 |
[01:37] | Why are you so jumpy? | 你干嘛这么神经质 |
[01:38] | Seriously? You’ve heard the rumors. | 我神经质 你听说过那个传言吧 |
[01:41] | What, about some killer snake? | 是说毒蛇杀手吗 |
[01:43] | Please. You can’t believe everything you hear. | 拜托 这都是空穴来风的事 |
[01:47] | I wouldn’t be too sure of that. | 那可不一定 |
[01:51] | Bow down, “Cur-sed” Two-leggers. | 跪下 你们两个长腿的可怜虫 |
[01:55] | Bow down before Lord Fu-Xi. | 在伏羲王面前还不下跪 |
[01:59] | Too… too scared… to bow. | 吓…吓得…腿不会打弯了 |
[02:03] | Such a pity for you. | 真可惜 |
[02:07] | Hurry up, slowpokes! | 快点 你们这些慢吞吞的家伙 |
[02:09] | We’re late for the aqueduct festival! | 我们要赶不上渡槽庆典了 |
[02:11] | Another festival? | 又冒出来个节日 |
[02:12] | Don’t these villagers ever work? | 村民们还干不干活了 |
[02:15] | Lighten up, Tigress. | 别搞得那么紧张嘛 虎妞 |
[02:16] | It’s just an excuse to have a good time. | 大家只是多个理由聚在一起乐呵乐呵 |
[02:19] | Sure, if you’re some lazy no-account slacker. | 是啊 对于没用的懒汉来说再好不过了 |
[02:21] | Aqueduct! | 渡槽庆典 |
[02:26] | Sorry, guys. I got swept away with aqueduct fever. | 各位抱歉 一提到渡槽我好兴奋哦 |
[02:30] | Do you even know what an aqueduct is? | 你知道什么是渡槽吗 |
[02:33] | Could you repeat the, uh, question? | 你问的什么 能再说一遍吗 |
[02:35] | Let’s just go to the festival. | 好了 咱们还是去庆典吧 |
[02:40] | I may need a shower first. | 我还是洗个澡再去吧 |
[02:49] | Hey, every… body. | 大家…好啊 |
[02:58] | Why is everyone staring at us? | 为什么所有人都盯着我们 |
[03:01] | I think they’re staring at Viper. | 我觉得大家是在盯着小龙 |
[03:13] | – Are you okay? – I’m so sorry. | -你们怎么了 -不好意思 |
[03:16] | With the stories we’ve been hearing, | 听说了那件事之后 |
[03:18] | I guess we’re all a little wary of snakes. | 我们对蛇都比较有戒心 |
[03:21] | What? What stories? | 什么 什么事 |
[03:24] | There’s an evil monster lurking in the forest! | 森林里暗藏着一个杀人不眨眼的魔头 |
[03:27] | A scary snake. Just like you! | 一条恐怖的大蛇 就是你的同类 |
[03:30] | Hang on a second. This is crazy. | 等一下 这不可能 |
[03:32] | Viper’s a great warrior. A master of the Jade Palace. | 小龙是大侠 是玉殿的高手 |
[03:35] | And one of my best friends. | 还是我的好朋友 |
[03:37] | – Po, it’s okay. – No, no, no, it’s not okay. | -阿宝 没事 -不行 什么没事 |
[03:41] | Don’t be scared, little buddy. | 别害怕 小家伙 |
[03:43] | I felt the same way about Viper until I got to know her. | 我不认识小龙之前我也怕她 |
[03:46] | – Yeah! – What? | -对嘛 -你说什么 |
[03:49] | But now I love everything about her! | 可如今我深深地喜欢着她 |
[03:50] | The scales, fangs, her sinister forked tongue. | 喜欢她的鳞片 尖牙 吓人的信子 |
[03:54] | That creepy slithering thing she does. | 还有她蜿蜒蛇行的姿态 |
[03:59] | – I think I’m winning him over. – Hmm. | -我想他听进去我说的话了 -才怪 |
[04:00] | This is Master Viper we’re talking about. | 她可是小龙大师 |
[04:03] | You’re all acting like fools. | 大家别犯傻了 |
[04:05] | Yeah, that’s how you win ’em over. | 听听 这才是说服大家的正确方式 |
[04:08] | Come on, folks! There’s no proof that | 我说 各位 没有证据表明 |
[04:10] | any snake has done anything to anyone. | 有蛇袭击人的事发生 |
[04:12] | Snake! | 蛇 |
[04:14] | He’s after me! Run for your lives! | 他在追杀我 大家快逃命啊 |
[04:16] | No! No! He’s everywhere! | 不 不 他无处不在 |
[04:21] | Calm down! Calm down! What’s wrong? | 淡定 淡定 怎么回事 |
[04:24] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 好了 你现在安全了 |
[04:30] | Fu-Xi. Fu-Xi! | 伏羲 伏羲 |
[04:35] | Fu-Xi? | 伏羲 |
[04:37] | So the evil snake’s name is Fu-Xi? | 那条毒蛇叫伏羲 |
[04:41] | Sounds like he’s some sneaky, slimy, belly-crawling snake. | 听起来像那种悄无声息 蜿蜒爬行的蛇 |
[04:45] | I think we’ve covered that, Po. | 这些大家都知道了 阿宝 |
[04:49] | Whoever Fu-Xi is, he must be considered a grave menace. | 不管伏羲是谁 他都是个祸害 |
[04:52] | No! Lord Fu-Xi is not a menace! | 不 伏羲王可不是祸害 |
[04:55] | – What? – Hold on, I’ll field this one. | -什么 -稍等 让我反应一下 |
[05:00] | – What? – You… | -你说什么 -你们… |
[05:02] | you don’t understand. | 你们一无所知 |
[05:09] | Lord Fu-Xi is a descendent of the dragon gods. | 伏羲王是龙神的后裔 |
[05:18] | He’s strong, fast as lightning. | 他很孔武有力 捷如闪电 |
[05:20] | At first, he bravely fought to defend China. | 最初 他为中国英勇抗敌 |
[05:30] | His venom fills his victims with a mind-numbing fear. | 他的毒液能麻痹对方 使其心生恐惧 |
[05:33] | His terrified enemy would simply flee, and he harmed no one. | 敌人闻风丧胆 他不战而屈人之兵 |
[05:37] | But there were those that feared his power. | 但是有人害怕他的能力 |
[05:43] | Fu-Xi and his family were persecuted. | 于是伏羲和他的家人遭到了迫害 |
[05:48] | Enraged, he turned renegade, | 他怒火中烧 弃明从暗 |
[05:51] | swearing vengeance against his two-legged oppressors. | 发誓要向那些长腿的家伙报仇 |
[05:55] | But even now, | 然而直到现在 |
[05:56] | every snake in China still regards him as a hero. | 中国的每一条蛇还把他视为英雄 |
[06:00] | But you saw what he did to that worker. | 但你也看见他对那个工匠下手了 |
[06:02] | You can’t possibly think he’s a hero. | 你怎么能当他是英雄 |
[06:04] | I’m a snake, aren’t I? | 我也是条蛇 好吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, but you’re not like other snakes. You’re, you know, nice. | 话是没错 可你不像别的蛇 你善良 |
[06:09] | And other snakes aren’t? | 别的蛇就不善良了 |
[06:12] | Yes. No. Trick question! | 对 不对 你又给我下套 |
[06:15] | Attitudes like that are the reason Fu-Xi turned renegade. | 就是因为你这种看法才使得伏羲反叛 |
[06:18] | Viper, enough. | 够了 小龙 |
[06:20] | We’ve got to work together if we’re gonna take Fu-Xi down. | 我们想要制服伏羲 就要团结一心 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry, master. I… I don’t think I can do that. | 抱歉 师父 我想我做不到 |
[06:28] | – What? – You can’t be serious. | -什么 -你没开玩笑吧 |
[06:30] | Viper, you know this enemy. We need you. | 小龙 你了解敌人 我们需要你 |
[06:33] | I won’t fight against my own kind. I won’t! | 我不会和同类交手的 不会 |
[06:37] | Master Viper. I’d like to speak to you privately. | 小龙 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[06:40] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 师父 |
[06:53] | – Why’d Viper get so mad at me? – Uh, let’s see. | -小龙干嘛那么生我的气 -你看 |
[06:56] | One, she’s upset all the villagers turned against her. | 其一 村民们都防着她 让她很难过 |
[06:59] | And, two, you were extremely uncool, man. | 其二 你说话太难听了 老兄 |
[07:03] | Yeah, Po. | 没错 阿宝 |
[07:04] | If you have a problem with snakes, | 你跟蛇过不去 |
[07:05] | then you have a problem with Viper. | 也是跟小龙过不去 |
[07:06] | That’s not true! I love Viper! | 不是这回事 我喜欢小龙 |
[07:09] | She’s kind, and generous, and good. | 她温柔 大方又善良 |
[07:11] | But it is kind of gross when she unhinges her jaws at lunch. | 就是生吞食物时吃相有点不雅 |
[07:19] | You’re right. I’m a closet snake-a-phobe. | 你说得对 我就是个隐形恐蛇者 |
[07:22] | Gah! I disgust me. | 我好讨厌我自己 |
[07:24] | Everyone, Viper has something she’d like to say. | 各位 小龙有话要说 |
[07:28] | I may be a snake, but my first duty is to the Jade Palace. | 我是条蛇没错 但我更是玉殿的一员 |
[07:32] | I’ll do what I can to stop Fu-Xi. | 我会尽我所能阻止伏羲 |
[07:35] | Viper, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 小龙 对不起 我不是故意气你的 |
[07:39] | It’s okay, Po. Forget it. | 没事 阿宝 别往心上去 |
[07:41] | Because of her expertise, | 这方面小龙比较在行 |
[07:43] | I’m sending Viper to investigate the scene of the attack. | 所以我派她前往案发现场调查 |
[07:46] | – Po, you are going with her. – Right. | -阿宝 你跟她一起去 -好的 |
[07:49] | Don’t worry, Master Shifu. | 别担心 师父 |
[07:50] | We’ll catch that snaky, scaly… | 我们会将他捉拿归案的 那个满身鳞… |
[07:53] | I mean serpent-y, slithering, uh, forky-tongue… | 我是说满身毒 爬着走还吐信子… |
[07:59] | Just go. | 别废话了赶紧走 |
[08:08] | Excuse me, fellas. | 打扰一下 朋友 |
[08:09] | Have you seen a very large, very lethal snake in this area? | 你们在这带有没有看到过一条毒蛇 |
[08:14] | Snake! | 蛇 |
[08:17] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[08:21] | They think I’m a bad guy just because I’m a snake. | 就因为我是蛇 他们就觉得我是坏人 |
[08:23] | That’s ’cause they don’t know the real you. | 那是因为他们不了解你 |
[08:25] | They can’t see past the skin shedding and the leg-less-ness. | 他们看不到本质 只看到你的外表 |
[08:30] | – Which I love. – Maybe we should split up. | -可我喜欢 -不如我们分头行动吧 |
[08:33] | Wouldn’t it be safer to stay together? | 在一起不是更安全吗 |
[08:35] | Not for you. | 得看跟谁在一起了 |
[08:37] | Viper, I… | 小龙 我… |
[08:45] | Don’t even know why I’m helping these petty jerks. | 帮这些讨厌的家伙 我图什么 |
[08:56] | That’s as far as you go, snake! | 到此为止吧 卑鄙的蛇 |
[08:59] | – Wait, I’m on your side. – You don’t fool us. | -慢着 我们是一伙的 -别骗人了 |
[09:02] | Don’t come any closer! I don’t want to hurt you. | 别再靠近 我不想和你们动手 |
[09:14] | Miserable two-leggers. | 卑鄙的两条腿的家伙 |
[09:16] | No one harms a serpent while I live. | 只要我活着 没人能伤得了蛇族 |
[09:26] | Lord Fu-Xi! | 伏羲王 |
[09:31] | You… you saved me. | 你…你救了我 |
[09:35] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[09:51] | Lord Fu-Xi, wait! | 伏羲王 留步 |
[09:54] | You saved me. Twice. | 你救了我 两次 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:58] | I’d do the same for any serpent, little sister. | 换做是别的蛇我也会出手的 小妹妹 |
[10:02] | Even the great Master Viper of the Jade Palace. | 何况你又是玉殿的小龙大师 |
[10:05] | You… you know me? | 你…你认识我 |
[10:08] | We all know you. You’re a serpent. | 谁人不知 你明是条蛇 |
[10:10] | Yet you fight for the two-leggers. | 可你却帮外人 |
[10:12] | – Why? – They’re my friends. | -为什么 -他们是我的朋友 |
[10:14] | We… we protect the valley. | 我们…我们守护这个村子 |
[10:15] | I protect the valley as well, from your so-called friends. | 我也保护这个村子 防着你口中的朋友 |
[10:20] | Well, Viper, are you here to defeat me, | 小龙 你是要来对付我吗 |
[10:23] | do the two-leggers bidding, and lock me up? | 帮着外人把我抓起来吗 |
[10:27] | I-I was. But I can’t. | 我是想着 但是我做不到 |
[10:31] | You are a great hero. The others just don’t understand. | 你是个伟大的英雄 只是别人无法理解 |
[10:38] | Large, scary snake? Coils of death? | 大蟒蛇 会夺命盘绕 |
[10:41] | Kinda fangy? Anyone? No? | 有毒牙 见过没 没有 |
[10:43] | Sir, please, I’m conducting a criminal investigation. | 先生 拜托 我正在做刑事调查 |
[10:46] | S-s-snake! Back there! | 蛇 就在后边 |
[10:50] | Oh, that’s just my pal Viper. She’s totally cool. | 那是我的搭档小龙 她人很好 |
[10:52] | But do not eat lunch with her. | 但是千万别和她共进午餐 |
[10:54] | But there’s two of them! | 可那边有两条蛇 |
[10:59] | Two? Viper! | 两条 小龙 |
[11:02] | I’m flattered you think so highly of me, | 抬举我了 |
[11:04] | little sister. But I warn you, | 小妹妹 我倒是要提醒你 |
[11:06] | I’m about to strike a great blow for serpents everywhere. | 我要为所有的蛇揭竿而起 |
[11:10] | You and your Jade Palace friends had better stay out of my way. | 你和你的那些玉殿朋友们最好别碍事 |
[11:14] | Lord Fu-Xi, wait. Maybe I can… | 伏羲王 也许我能 |
[11:18] | – Maybe I can help you. – Really? | -也许我能帮你 -真的吗 |
[11:21] | – Viper! Hah! – Wait! | -小龙 -等一下 |
[11:25] | For what? He’s evil. | 为什么要等 他可是坏蛋 |
[11:32] | Aah! Not that all snakes are evil. | 不是所有的蛇都坏 |
[11:37] | I’m sure he has many good qualities. | 我确定他有很多优点 |
[11:40] | Perish, fool! | 去死吧 傻瓜 |
[11:50] | Feel free to help anytime. | 想帮忙的话就请自便 |
[11:52] | – Po, stop! – Don’t worry about me, Viper. | -阿宝 住手 -别担心我 小龙 |
[11:55] | This guy’s tough, but not tough enough | 这家伙是难对付 但也敌不过 |
[11:57] | to fight the paralyzing shoulder pinch! | 我的麻肩抓 |
[11:59] | Course, might be tough, | 当然 要是没肩膀 |
[12:01] | what with the lack of shoulders and… | 确实挺难对付 |
[12:16] | Sorry, pal, you brought this on yourself. | 抱歉 伙计 这是你自找的 |
[12:19] | No! | 不 |
[12:25] | Come on! | 跟我走 |
[12:28] | Viper? | 小龙 |
[12:35] | You saved me back there. Thank you, little sister. | 你刚刚救了我 谢谢你 小妹妹 |
[12:38] | You’re… You’re welcome, Lord Fu-Xi. | 不客气 伏羲王 |
[12:43] | Your former friends won’t be happy about your betrayal, you know. | 你的背叛会让你的朋友非常失望 |
[12:47] | I did what I felt was right. | 我做我认为对的事 |
[12:49] | And I’m not sure they ever were my friends. | 我现在不认为我和他们是朋友 |
[12:52] | I spent my entire life trying to fit in, but I was always… | 我一直想融入他们 但我总是 |
[12:58] | different. | 那么不同 |
[13:00] | Yes, and you should be proud of that difference. | 是啊 你应该为你的不同感到骄傲 |
[13:03] | You’re a snake. Now, act like one! | 你是条蛇 要有点蛇样 |
[13:08] | I’m not sure I know how anymore. | 我已经不知道我该怎么做了 |
[13:11] | For starters, stop being so… nice. | 作为初学者 不要再善良了 |
[13:16] | Snakes can be nice. | 蛇也可以是善良的 |
[13:19] | No, they can’t! | 不 不可以 |
[13:24] | Snakes must inspire fear. | 蛇必须让人害怕 |
[13:28] | That’s how we survive. Go ahead, try and frighten me. | 这才是我们的生存之道 来 吓唬我 |
[13:41] | Oh, that’s, uh, that’s pretty bad. | 表现真糟 |
[13:43] | But… you have potential. | 但你是有潜力的 |
[13:48] | If you’re willing to do what it takes. | 只要你不计代价 |
[13:58] | Viper! | 小龙 |
[14:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:03] | That creepy cobra must have brainwashed her. | 那个狡猾的眼镜蛇肯定给她洗脑了 |
[14:06] | And my stupid comments probably didn’t help. | 我那些傻话还只会帮倒忙 |
[14:08] | Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! | 笨 笨 笨 |
[14:22] | – So, are you ready to help me? – I am. | -你准备好要帮我了吗 -是的 |
[14:25] | Ready to restore justice, peace, and freedom | 准备好要为所有蛇恢复 |
[14:28] | throughout the land for snakes everywhere? | 公平 和平还有自由了吗 |
[14:31] | Yes! How do we do it? | 是的 我们该怎么做 |
[14:34] | By driving every two-legger in the valley mad. | 让村子里所有长腿的都发疯 |
[14:37] | – I… huh? – My bite instills terror. | -我 -我一咬会注射恐惧 |
[14:41] | But it wears off eventually. | 但恐惧最终会消失 |
[14:45] | But if I mix that venom with Mu Tong root, | 可是如果我把毒液和木桐根混合 |
[14:49] | then the effect becomes permanent. | 恐惧会一直延续 |
[14:52] | Madness will reign throughout the two-leggers. | 最终村里所有长腿的都会变疯 |
[14:56] | In the chaos… | 在混乱中 |
[14:58] | we shall seize the power that is rightfully ours. | 我们就会得到属于我们的权力了 |
[15:03] | But… but how could you have enough venom for that? | 但你怎样才能获得充足的毒液呢 |
[15:06] | I have more than enough hidden away in a secret location, | 在一个秘密地点我藏了很多 |
[15:10] | and you’re gonna help me deliver it into the valley’s water supply. | 你得帮我把它送到村庄的供水处 |
[15:15] | But… | 但是 |
[15:17] | you’d prefer to go back to the two-leggers, | 你更愿意回去和那些长腿的动物待一起 |
[15:19] | with their hate and fear and jokes at your expense? | 忍受他们的仇恨 恐惧还有嘲笑 |
[15:26] | Viper? Where are you? | 小龙 你在哪 |
[15:29] | It’s time to decide, little sister. | 是时候做出选择了 小妹妹 |
[15:32] | Are you a snake… or aren’t you? | 你到底是不是我的同类 |
[15:38] | Viper! Oh, what a relief. | 小龙 这下放心了 |
[15:40] | I’m so sorry about the dumb things I said. | 很抱歉我刚才说了那些蠢事 |
[15:43] | – Po. – Look, you’re nothing like that scaly loser. | -阿宝 -你一点都不像那个多鳞的混蛋 |
[15:47] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们中的一员 |
[15:48] | Now let’s catch that creepy cobra | 我们现在就去把那条狡猾的眼镜蛇抓住 |
[15:50] | and lock him up for good. | 把他关一辈子 |
[15:53] | Viper? | 小龙 |
[15:57] | Viper! You… bit me. | 小龙 你竟然咬我 |
[16:03] | Welcome back to the family… | 欢迎入伙 |
[16:08] | little sister. | 小妹妹 |
[16:19] | That was cold! Ruthless! | 那可真冷酷 绝情 |
[16:22] | I love it! | 我就爱那样 |
[16:24] | Nothing clever to say now, Po? | 没什么风凉话要说了吧 阿宝 |
[16:26] | No stupid snake joke? | 没有愚蠢的蛇笑话要讲了 |
[16:30] | Oh, you are bad. | 你真坏 |
[16:32] | I knew you had it in you, little sister. | 我就知道你是有潜力的 小妹妹 |
[16:36] | You lose, panda. We win. | 你输了 熊猫 我们赢了 |
[16:40] | Very exciting, folks. | 好兴奋啊 伙计们 |
[16:41] | We’re minutes away from opening the sluice gate. | 我们马上就要开闸门啦 |
[16:43] | Water for everyone! | 每个人都有水喝 |
[16:54] | No sign of Fu-Xi. | 没看到伏羲 |
[16:56] | Perhaps Po and Viper have already caught up to him. | 也许阿宝和小龙已经抓住了他 |
[16:59] | What if they didn’t? | 要是他们没有怎么办 |
[17:01] | You’re not a “Tea cup’s half full” kind of guy, are you? | 看来你不是一个乐观主义者 |
[17:06] | Oh, they’re so proud of this thing they’ve built. | 他们真为自己建的东西感到自豪 |
[17:10] | But one drink from their new water supply | 但只要在新供水处喝一口 |
[17:13] | and the entire valley will belong to the serpents! | 整个村庄就都归我们蛇类啦 |
[17:17] | Poison the water supply? And you’re gonna let him? | 给水下毒 你怎么能让他这么做呢 |
[17:21] | What’s the matter with you? I don’t believe this! | 你到底怎么了 我真不敢相信 |
[17:27] | Here it is… my fear toxin. | 我的恐惧毒药在这里 |
[17:33] | Now to add the Mu Tong root. | 现在加入木桐根 |
[17:36] | No! | 不要 |
[17:41] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没时间了 |
[17:42] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[17:43] | I warned you, Po. | 我警告过你 阿宝 |
[17:44] | Viper, this isn’t you! | 小龙 这不是你 |
[17:46] | You’ve had this coming for a long time now. | 你这是自找的 |
[17:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:57] | Sorry, Fu-Xi. | 对不起 伏羲 |
[17:58] | Your reign of terror ends now. | 你对恐怖之治到此为止了 |
[18:00] | Viper! Ha! I knew it! | 小龙 我就知道 |
[18:02] | You’re not all evil and nasty. | 你不是又坏又惹人嫌的人 |
[18:04] | Shifu sent me to uncover Fu-Xi’s plan. | 师父派我来揭露伏羲的阴谋 |
[18:06] | I had to find the hidden venom before I could make my move. | 在我动手前 我得找到被藏起来的毒液 |
[18:10] | But you bit him. I saw you. | 但是你咬他了 我亲眼看见了 |
[18:13] | Paralyzing shoulder pinch. I’d never bite one of my best friends. | 只会使肩膀麻木 我不会咬我朋友 |
[18:22] | – Traitor! – Po! | -叛徒 -阿宝 |
[18:42] | I trusted you, and you betrayed me! | 我相信了你 而你背叛了我 |
[18:48] | Oh, darn. | 糟糕 |
[19:07] | Don’t let the venom spill in the water! | 别让毒液污染了水 |
[19:42] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[19:46] | The venom! | 毒液 |
[19:53] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[20:05] | Cups ready, folks. | 杯子准备好了 乡亲们 |
[20:07] | When the water comes through, | 水来的时候 |
[20:08] | let’s take a big drink to celebrate. | 让我们痛饮庆祝一番 |
[20:16] | No! Can’t let the water reach the village! | 不 不能让水流到村庄 |
[20:22] | You’re mine. | 你是我的了 |
[20:24] | Oh! Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[20:34] | Let the water flow! | 让水流出来吧 |
[20:42] | Fu-Xi must have wrecked the aqueduct. | 一定是伏羲破坏了渡槽 |
[20:48] | I’m not so sure about that. | 那可不一定 |
[20:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:56] | My head went all loopy. | 我的头晕晕的 |
[20:58] | Viper! | 小龙 |
[21:00] | Viper? Viper! | 小龙 小龙 |
[21:05] | Viper! | 小龙 |
[21:10] | Viper, speak to me. Please. | 小龙 快和我说说话 |
[21:16] | I-I’m sorry I had to trick you, Po. | 阿宝 很抱歉刚才欺骗了你 |
[21:18] | – It was the only way. – But you saved everyone. | -那是唯一的办法 -可你救了大家 |
[21:22] | Don’t know about Fu-Xi, though. | 不知道是不是也包括伏羲 |
[21:25] | I would have shared my kingdom with you. | 我本可以和你一统江山 |
[21:28] | Hurting others doesn’t fix the hurt that’s been done to you. | 伤害别人也不会弥补你所受的伤 |
[21:31] | Forget your hate. Be the hero you once were. | 把你的仇恨忘了吧 做回曾经英雄的你 |
[21:35] | How could you choose the two-leggers over me? | 你怎么能帮着这些长腿的对付我 |
[21:38] | Especially that… panda. He hates all snakes. | 尤其是那只熊猫 他讨厌所有的蛇 |
[21:46] | Not really. Just you. | 并不是所有的 只讨厌你 |
[21:47] | Viper! | 小龙 |
[22:10] | – Nice work, Master Viper. – Thank you. | -好样的 小龙大师 -谢谢 |
[22:14] | You know, you didn’t have to keep me in the dark. | 你不用瞒着我的 |
[22:16] | It’s not like I would have said the wrong thing | 我不会说错话 |
[22:18] | and blown it and… yeah, I guess I see your point. | 也不会说漏的 是啊 你做得对 |
[22:22] | Look! It’s Viper! | 快看 是小龙 |
[22:23] | She saved everyone from that terrible cobra! | 她从那个可怕的眼镜蛇里救了我们所有人 |
[22:28] | – I love you, Viper. – Oh, I love you too. | -我爱你 小龙 -我也爱你 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry I was such a jerk, Viper. | 小龙 很抱歉之前那样对你 |
[22:37] | But I hope now you realize just how much everyone cares for you. | 希望你能感受到大家对你的关心 |
[22:39] | I do. I just feel badly for Fu-Xi. | 我感受到了 我只是为伏羲感到遗憾 |
[22:42] | He was a great and noble soul once. | 他曾经是一个高尚的人 |
[22:45] | Yeah, well, you know what they say about snakes. | 你知道现在他们怎么评价蛇 |
[22:50] | Uh… they’re fantastic. | 蛇很棒 |
[22:52] | Am I right? Give it up. | 我说对了吧 是不是 |
[22:56] | I had that coming. | 我自找的 |