时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:12] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed the mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:45] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley, somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:48] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:51] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:24] | Hey! | 谁啊 |
[01:25] | My purse! It’s gone! | 我的钱包不见了 |
[01:27] | So is mine! | 我的也不见了 |
[01:29] | Help! I’ve been robbed! | 救命啊 我被抢劫了 |
[01:31] | Oh, this is alarming! | 真得警惕起来了 |
[01:35] | Oh, dear! Where’s my pocket watch? | 天呐 我的怀表哪去了 |
[01:37] | – My pocket watch! – It’s gone! | -我的怀表 -不见了 |
[01:39] | – I can’t believe it. – It’s gone! | -我不敢相信 -不见了 |
[01:42] | The entire town is in a panic. | 整个镇子陷入了恐慌之中 |
[01:44] | Money and goods are vanishing in the blink of an eye. | 钱财和物品一眨眼就消失了 |
[01:47] | Master Shifu! Master Shifu! | 师父 师父 |
[01:49] | For the last time, it’s not invisible gremlins. | 再说最后一次 不是什么会隐形的鬼怪 |
[01:55] | Please continue. | 您继续说 |
[01:56] | A Master Thief is in town. | 镇上有一个绝世神偷 |
[01:58] | And with the others away at the capital, | 其他人都去都城了 |
[01:59] | it’s up to the two of you to catch him. | 就靠你们俩去抓住他了 |
[02:01] | Don’t worry, Master Shifu. We will. | 别担心 师父 我们会抓住他的 |
[02:09] | Are you looking for gremlins? | 你在找隐形鬼怪吗 |
[02:12] | No. | 不是 |
[02:16] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[02:18] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[02:22] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[02:30] | Stay focused, Po. | 保持专注 阿宝 |
[02:31] | This thief isn’t afraid to strike in broad daylight. | 这小贼大白天也敢行窃 |
[02:34] | Focus? Ha ha! Please! | 专注 哈哈 拜托 |
[02:36] | When do I not– honey plums! | 我什么时候不 蜜梅子 |
[02:47] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[02:55] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[03:08] | Uh, can I help you guys? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 伙计们 |
[03:10] | Please, sir, may we have some of your honey plums? | 先生 我们能吃一些你的蜜梅子吗 |
[03:14] | Well, normally, yeah. | 一般来说是可以的 |
[03:15] | But I’ve got to keep my blood sugar up | 但我必须补充血糖 |
[03:17] | to fight crime and junk! | 时刻准备打击犯罪分子 |
[03:19] | But sir, we’re so hungry. | 但是先生 我们真的好饿 |
[03:21] | We were evicted from our orphanage | 我们被孤儿院那个狠心的院长 |
[03:22] | by a heartless landlord, | 赶出来了 |
[03:24] | And we haven’t a penny to our name. | 我们身无分文 穷困潦倒 |
[03:26] | Evicted? | 被赶出来了 |
[03:29] | Heartless? | 冷漠无情 |
[03:33] | Penny? | 身无分文 |
[03:36] | Name? | 不名一文 |
[03:40] | Here you go. | 给你们吧 |
[03:42] | Hey, you. | 说你呢 |
[03:44] | Steal anything lately? | 最近偷过东西吗 |
[03:46] | Tigress, take it easy. | 虎妞 别激动 |
[03:47] | They’re just orphans. | 他们只是孤儿 |
[03:48] | I grew up with kids like these. | 我是和这样的孩子一起长大的 |
[03:51] | Remember? I was an orphan too. | 记得吗 我也曾是个孤儿 |
[03:53] | Yeah, but they’re cute… | 是啊 但他们很可爱 |
[03:56] | er…than someone not you. | 没你可爱啦 |
[04:00] | Don’t you trust us, sir? | 你不相信我们吗 先生 |
[04:03] | Trust has to be earned. | 信任是需要争取的 |
[04:05] | Easy, Tigress. | 放轻松 虎妞 |
[04:07] | These kids just need someone to believe in them… | 这些孩子只是需要有人相信他们 |
[04:09] | The way Shifu believed in you. | 就像师父相信你一样 |
[04:11] | Don’t mind Miss Grumpy Puss. | 别介意这位脾气暴躁的虎小姐 |
[04:13] | She’s, uh, kinda had a rough life. | 她曾经生活得很艰辛 |
[04:15] | We’ve had a rough life too, sir. | 我们也生活得很艰辛 先生 |
[04:22] | After we were evicted, we were captured by pirates… | 被赶出来后 我们被海盗抓了 |
[04:26] | who made us scrape barnacles off their great ship. | 他们逼着我们 去刮大帆船外面的藤壶 |
[04:30] | Washed ashore, | 被冲上岸以后 |
[04:32] | we were forced to live in holes in the ground, | 我们无处可去 只能住在地洞里 |
[04:34] | with nothing but rocks for our dinner. | 也只能顿顿吃岩石 |
[04:39] | Now, we roam the countryside in search of a home. | 现在我们在乡野间流浪 想寻找一个家 |
[04:48] | And the only possession we have | 我们只能依靠仅剩的 |
[04:50] | is the great love we bear for each other. | 对彼此的爱 支撑着过下去 |
[04:58] | Pirates? Rocks? | 海盗 岩石 |
[05:00] | Love bearing? | 靠爱活下去 |
[05:02] | You don’t seriously believe this st… | 你不会真的相信这些 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | They may have exaggerated a little. | 他们也许有些夸大事实了 |
[05:07] | But who cares? | 但是那又怎样 |
[05:08] | These kids need us and we’re gonna help them! | 这些孩子需要我们 我们得帮他们 |
[05:10] | – But… – We’re helping them! | -但是 -我们得帮助他们 |
[05:13] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:16] | But how? | 怎么帮 |
[05:17] | Pardon me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[05:19] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[05:25] | You’re lending a helping hand | 你们伸出援助之手 |
[05:27] | Being a friend is grand | 给予伟大的友谊 |
[05:29] | Every beggar is a prince | 每一个乞丐都是王子 |
[05:31] | When he’s getting grand help | 如果有人伸出援手 |
[05:32] | From someone who is helping | 给予他巨大的帮助 |
[05:36] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[05:37] | That’s it, I’m out of here. | 就这样啊 我得走了 |
[05:39] | I don’t do singing. | 我不来唱歌这一套 |
[05:40] | Don’t go! | 别走嘛 |
[05:41] | We’re lending a helping hand | 我们伸出援助之手 |
[05:43] | ‘Cause being a friend is grand | 因为友谊是伟大的 |
[05:45] | It– ah! | 那 |
[05:47] | I’ll search for the thief on the other side of town. | 我会在镇上另一半区域搜寻小偷 |
[05:49] | See you when all… | 等你们都 |
[05:51] | This is… over. | 这些都结束了 我们再见 |
[05:59] | Don’t worry about her, guys. | 别担心她 伙计们 |
[06:00] | Check out the crowd! | 看看周围的人群 |
[06:07] | When you’re down on your luck | 当你厄运连连 |
[06:09] | Don’t get stuck | 别停滞不前 |
[06:09] | Just find a friend | 去寻找一个朋友 |
[06:16] | We’re lending a helping hand | 我们伸出援助之手 |
[06:19] | Being a friend is grand | 给予伟大的友谊 |
[06:21] | Every beggar is a prince | 每一个乞丐都是王子 |
[06:22] | When he’s lending a helping hand | 当他伸出援助之手 |
[06:32] | My locket’s gone! | 我的吊坠没了 |
[06:34] | My purse! | 我的钱包也是 |
[06:34] | My fuzzy scarf! | 我的绒毛围巾没了 |
[06:36] | Not again! | 别再有下次了 |
[06:38] | The thief! | 小偷 |
[06:38] | He struck during our musical number! | 他居然在我们唱歌的时候行窃 |
[06:41] | And I’m pretty sure I know who he is. | 我很确信 我知道他是谁了 |
[06:45] | That guy! | 就是那个家伙 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | – Gotcha! – Let me go! | -抓到你了 -放我走吧 |
[07:27] | I’m as innocent as a hedgehog. | 我跟只小刺猬一样无辜 |
[07:29] | Dragon Warrior, we’ve been robbed. | 神龙大侠 我们被抢劫了 |
[07:32] | It’s okay, I’ve already caught the thief. | 没事 我已经抓到这毛贼了 |
[07:35] | You dope! That old guy’s not the thief. | 你个笨蛋 那个老家伙才不是贼 |
[07:37] | Those kids are! | 那些孩子才是 |
[07:46] | I told you. | 早告诉你了 |
[07:47] | I’m just a harmless old codger, you ruffian, you. | 我只是个无害的怪老头 你这混蛋 |
[07:51] | But… You… Them. | 但 你 他们 |
[08:02] | Adorable thieves are very tiring. | 要抓可爱的贼 可真是累 |
[08:07] | The loot! | 是赃物 |
[08:12] | Kids, stop! | 孩子们 停手 |
[08:17] | I’m sure… ugh… your hearts aren’t in this. | 我相信 你们心里也不想这样的 |
[08:24] | I know you’re basically good inside. | 我知道你们内心本善 |
[08:29] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样 |
[08:33] | I’m warning you. Don’t make me use kung fu. | 我警告你们 别逼我出招 |
[08:36] | Please, sir. We didn’t wanna steal. | 求你了 先生 我们也不想偷窃的 |
[08:38] | We haven’t eaten in a year. | 我们一年没吃饭了 |
[08:39] | Our undergarments are made of tree bark. | 我们的内衣是用树叶做的 |
[08:41] | We were desperate! | 我们已经绝望至极了 |
[08:43] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[08:44] | I trusted you and you totally played me. | 我信了你们 却被你们耍的团团转 |
[08:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | And I’m sorry. But… | 对不起 但是 |
[08:50] | You wouldn’t hit a child, would you? | 你不会伤害小孩子的 是吗 |
[08:55] | No. | 不会 |
[09:00] | That’s what we were counting on. | 我们就指望这个呢 |
[09:11] | Lending a helping hand | 伸出援助之手 |
[09:13] | Being a friend is… | 给予友谊 |
[09:24] | Good evening, Dragon Warrior. | 晚上好 神龙大侠 |
[09:26] | Thought you’d never come around. | 我还以为你醒不过来了呢 |
[09:34] | Care for a nice cup of tea? | 想喝一杯热茶吗 |
[09:40] | Seedy drifter, adorable urchins? | 邋遢的流浪汉 可爱顽皮的孩子 |
[09:42] | What the heck is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[09:44] | Allow me to introduce myself properly. | 请允许我正式地介绍一下我自己 |
[09:48] | I’m Sanzu, a humble entrepreneur. | 我是三途 一个小小的企业家 |
[09:51] | And these are my proteges. | 这些是我的徒弟 |
[09:54] | Ho, Chang, Lippy, Piggy. | 和 张 滑头 小猪 |
[09:59] | And Little Yue Yue. | 和小悠悠 |
[10:05] | And my prize pupil Liang. | 还有我的得意门生 亮 |
[10:08] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[10:10] | No hard feelings, Po. | 没有恶意 阿宝 |
[10:11] | Sanzu pegged you for an easy mark. | 三途觉得你好骗又好利用 |
[10:14] | And it turned out pretty sweet, I must say. | 我必须说 结果证明就是这样 |
[10:18] | You creep! You’re just using these kids. | 你太恐怖了 你居然利用这些孩子 |
[10:20] | Not true! | 不是这样的 |
[10:21] | I provide for them like they’re my very own. | 我把他们当做自己人一样看待 |
[10:24] | They’ve got a roof over their heads… | 他们有家可归 |
[10:27] | And food in their bellies. | 有食物可吃 |
[10:34] | Gruel’s on! | 稀粥煮好了 |
[10:37] | You guys don’t have to live in this stanky dump. | 你们不用住在这个又臭又烂的地方 |
[10:39] | You could all have regular lives. | 你们都可以拥有正常的生活 |
[10:42] | Forget it, Dragon Warrior. | 别费劲了 神龙大侠 |
[10:44] | They know who’s boss. | 他们知道谁是老大 |
[10:45] | And with the money I get from your ransom, | 拿到来救你的赎金后 |
[10:48] | I’ll buy everyone a brand-new coat. | 我就给大家买件新外套 |
[10:52] | One coat. You can share it. | 就一件 你们可以一起穿 |
[10:56] | – Come on! – Quiet! | -别这样嘛 -安静 |
[11:03] | We’ll send the ransom note at first light. | 我们要在拂晓时把勒索信送到 |
[11:06] | Keep an eye on him, Liang. | 好好看着他 亮 |
[11:08] | These hero types are tricky. | 这类英雄人物都很狡猾 |
[11:21] | So was everything you told me a lie? | 所以你跟我说的都是谎话喽 |
[11:25] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[11:27] | Except for the part about eating rocks. | 吃岩石的部分是真的 |
[11:33] | Liang, you’re a smart kid. | 亮 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[11:34] | How can you work for that guy? | 你怎么会为那种人卖命 |
[11:36] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[11:37] | I know Sanzu’s not the best. | 我知道三途不是最佳人选 |
[11:38] | But except for each other, he’s all we’ve got. | 但我们除了彼此 也只能依靠他了 |
[11:42] | Besides, I look out for the others | 另外 无论如何 |
[11:44] | no matter what. | 我都得照顾好大家 |
[11:46] | So shut your yap! | 所以闭上你的嘴巴 |
[11:47] | Everybody can’t live in a fancy palace like you do. | 不是每个人都像你一样 能住豪华宫殿 |
[11:52] | But what if you could? | 但如果你们也能住呢 |
[11:54] | What if you could live at the Jade Palace? | 如果你们能住在玉殿里呢 |
[11:57] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是啊 真对啊 |
[11:58] | I’m serious! | 我是说真的 |
[11:59] | I’m sure Shifu would take you guys in… | 我相信师父会收留你们 |
[12:01] | At least for a while. | 至少暂时会的 |
[12:03] | Oh, that would be awesome! | 那就太棒了 |
[12:04] | He’s the Dragon Warrior. | 他是神龙大侠 |
[12:05] | He could totally kick Sanzu’s butt. | 他能把三途打得屁股尿流 |
[12:08] | You actually mean it. | 你真的这么想的 |
[12:11] | What are we waiting for? Forget sanzu. | 那我们还等什么 别管什么三途了 |
[12:14] | I wanna live in a big honkin’ palace! | 我想住在大宫殿里 |
[12:19] | What do you get out of this? | 这样做你能得到什么好处 |
[12:20] | I get to give a bunch of good kids a new life. | 我想给一群好孩子 一段崭新的生活 |
[12:28] | What do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[12:35] | Not the response I anticipated. | 这可不是我预料到的反应 |
[12:56] | You’re going down, dirtbag! | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[13:00] | Those treacherous muppets! | 那些背信弃义的笨蛋 |
[13:02] | I’ve been betrayed! | 我被背叛了 |
[13:12] | Soft heart, hard scaly, body armor! | 内里虽软 外覆鳞壳 犹如防弹衣 |
[13:39] | You’re gonna pay for using those kids, slimeball. | 你要为利用那些孩子而付出代价 混球 |
[13:43] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[13:44] | I’ve got a previous engagement with my secret tunnel. | 但我已经准备好了逃生密道 |
[13:52] | Belly fat. My blessing and my curse. | 我的大肚腩 是福也是祸啊 |
[13:57] | Is- is he gone? | 他逃走了吗 |
[14:06] | Uh, don’t worry, kids. | 别担心 孩子们 |
[14:07] | Sanzu will never bother you again. | 三途不会再来打扰你们了 |
[14:13] | That’s a touching story, Po. | 阿宝 这个故事很感人 |
[14:15] | But we can’t just take in a bunch of orphans. | 可我们不能就这么留下一群孤儿 |
[14:19] | But I said you would. | 我说了你会答应的 |
[14:21] | There’s the small matter | 但还有一个问题 |
[14:22] | of them robbing everyone in town. | 他们抢劫了镇上所有的人 |
[14:25] | But Sanzu made them do it. | 是三途强迫他们的 |
[14:34] | Sir… | 先生 |
[14:35] | You don’t have reason to trust us, | 你没有理由相信我们 |
[14:37] | and we won’t blame you if you don’t. | 我们也不怪你 |
[14:40] | I told you before. Trust has to be earned. | 我早就告诉过你 信任是需要争取的 |
[14:49] | Thanks for trying, Po. | 谢谢你的努力 阿宝 |
[15:02] | Wait! Master Shifu, | 等等 师父 |
[15:03] | we can’t just turn them out onto the street. | 我们不能就这样 把他们赶到大街上 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry, Po. | 对不起 阿宝 |
[15:10] | Perhaps we could find a place in town | 也许我们可以在镇上找一个地方 |
[15:12] | for them to, uh… | 给他们 |
[15:14] | To… | 给他们 |
[15:24] | I… well, I suppose they can stay. | 好吧 我想他们可以留下来 |
[15:28] | Hurrah! | 好耶 |
[15:32] | This way, guys! | 这边 伙计们 |
[15:33] | – Follow me. – Yeah! | -跟我来 -好棒 |
[15:50] | Who wants peaches? | 谁想吃桃子 |
[16:13] | What’s down there? | 那下面有什么 |
[16:15] | That’s our catacombs, dungeon-type place… | 那是我们的地下墓穴 有地牢 |
[16:18] | Totally inescapable. | 进去了就出不来了 |
[16:21] | Uh, Yue Yue, no! | 悠悠 别跑 |
[16:23] | I’ll get her. | 我会找到她的 |
[16:29] | Don’t move! | 待着别动 |
[16:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[16:36] | – Where is she? – Yue Yue! | -她到底跑哪去了 -悠悠 |
[16:40] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[16:50] | Ah, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:51] | I always carry the key in my, uh…my… | 我一直把钥匙放在 |
[16:58] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[17:00] | Yue Yue? | 悠悠 |
[17:02] | Please give us the key, sweetie. Pretty please. | 把钥匙给我们 小甜心 求你了 |
[17:07] | In your dreams, tubby! | 做梦去吧 臭胖子 |
[17:15] | Nicely done, my puppets! | 做得很好 我的玩偶们 |
[17:17] | I knew the panda was an easy mark. | 我就知道这熊猫很好骗 |
[17:19] | But trapping the others too, brilliant! | 但能把其他人也一起关起来 太聪明了 |
[17:23] | Sorry, Po. | 对不起 阿宝 |
[17:25] | Liang? | 亮 |
[17:33] | Liang! I trusted you twice! | 亮 我相信了你两次 |
[17:36] | What’s that creep ever done for you? | 那个怪物又为你做过什么 |
[17:38] | I’m about to make him incredibly rich. | 我会让他富得流油 |
[17:46] | She’s got the ruby. I saw her take it. | 红宝石在她手上 我看见她拿了 |
[17:52] | You saved the Xin Ruby? Good work, Tigress. | 你保护了猩红宝石 做得好 虎妞 |
[17:56] | Ah, so you’re a snitch too. | 原来你还会告密啊 |
[17:58] | Way to live up to my expectations. | 简直超出了我的想象 |
[18:02] | Here’s the deal. | 不如我们做个交易 |
[18:03] | Give me the ruby and I’ll leave the key in town | 你把红宝石给我 我会把钥匙留在镇上 |
[18:05] | so someone can come free you. | 这样就会有人来救你们了 |
[18:07] | If not, you rot! | 不然的话 你们就腐烂在这里吧 |
[18:12] | Seven kids, one ruby. How’s that gonna work? | 七个孩子分一个红宝石 这要怎么分 |
[18:20] | That’s none of your concern. | 这就不劳你费心了 |
[18:25] | It’s not like we have much of a choice. | 我们也别无选择了 |
[18:27] | Tigress, no! | 虎妞 别 |
[18:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:37] | Unhand me! | 放开我的手 |
[18:39] | We had a deal! | 我们达成了协议 |
[18:45] | Nice doing business with you. Come on, lad. | 跟你们做生意真愉快 走吧 小伙子 |
[18:52] | That was dumb. | 你刚刚真是蠢啊 |
[18:53] | Dumber than you for trusting him? | 比你相信他还蠢吗 |
[19:02] | Tigress, what were you thinking? | 虎妞 你到底在想什么 |
[19:05] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[19:06] | She figured that Sanzu would keep the ruby for himself, | 她知道三途一定会独吞红宝石 |
[19:08] | and then the orphans will see him | 然后那些孤儿们 |
[19:10] | for the creep he really is! | 就会发现他有多卑鄙不堪 |
[19:12] | That could work. | 那也是行得通的 |
[19:13] | But in the meantime… | 不过同时 |
[19:24] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗 |
[19:27] | Liang, my lad. | 亮 我的好小伙 |
[19:29] | I was just coming to get you. | 我刚准备去找你 |
[19:31] | So how are we going to split the ruby? | 你准备怎么分红宝石 |
[19:33] | Uh, be a bit messy. | 这有点麻烦 |
[19:35] | But if we shared it, just you and me, | 不如我们俩 神不知鬼不觉 |
[19:39] | the others need never know. | 把它给分了 |
[19:41] | I thought you might say that. | 我就知道你要这么说 |
[19:55] | We had a little chat, Sanzu. | 我们商量过了 三途 |
[19:57] | We think everyone should get his share. | 我们觉得每个人都该拿到应得的那份 |
[19:59] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[20:00] | As my old dad used to say, come here, you! | 我的老父亲经常这么说 你给我过来 |
[20:04] | Stay back if you know what’s good for her! | 想她活命的话 就给我退后 |
[20:07] | It’s over, Sanzu. | 一切都结束了 三途 |
[20:13] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[20:15] | As you wish! | 如你所愿 |
[20:19] | Yue Yue! | 悠悠 |
[20:27] | Help, you guys! | 伙伴们 救我 |
[20:29] | Stop Sanzu! | 抓住三途 |
[20:34] | I got you. | 我救到你了 |
[21:20] | No! | 不要啊 |
[21:32] | Don’t do this, old guy! | 别这样 老家伙 |
[21:35] | Talk to me! | 跟我说话啊 |
[21:40] | Oh. My face hurts. | 我的脸好疼 |
[21:43] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[21:45] | Wow! You guys were amazing! | 你们简直太厉害了 |
[21:48] | That was awesome! | 太酷了 |
[21:51] | And after everything we did to you, | 我们这么对你 |
[21:53] | you must think we’re horrible. | 你一定觉得我们讨厌极了 |
[21:55] | You’re not so bad. Believe me, I’ve seen worse. | 你还不太坏 相信我 我见过更糟的 |
[22:01] | Wait! I can explain. | 等等 我可以解释的 |
[22:10] | Whoa! That Yue Yue’s a feisty one. | 悠悠真粗暴啊 |
[22:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:14] | Mrs. Yoon says she’ll be happy to take you guys in. | 尹太太说她很乐意收留你们 |
[22:17] | But remember, you’ll always have a home right here. | 不过记住 这里永远是你们的家 |
[22:20] | Thanks, Po. | 谢谢 阿宝 |
[22:21] | With Sanzu in prison, we’ll be able to start fresh. | 三途进了监狱 我们能开始新生活了 |
[22:25] | And thank you, Tigress. | 也谢谢你 虎妞 |
[22:27] | I just hope that one day | 我衷心希望 |
[22:29] | we can really and truly earn your trust. | 有一天能真的得到你的信任 |
[22:32] | I have a feeling you will. | 我有预感你们会的 |
[22:34] | But if you don’t, I will find you. | 如果没有 我会找到你们的 |
[22:39] | I’ll never forget you, Pops! | 我永远不会忘记你的 老爹 |
[22:42] | Nor I you… | 我也是 |
[22:44] | Yue…Yue. | 悠悠 |
[22:49] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[22:50] | I think we totally turned their lives around. | 我觉得 我们彻底逆转了他们的人生 |
[22:53] | And it was all because I believed in them. | 这都是因为我相信他们 |
[22:55] | My purse is gone! | 我的钱包没了 |
[22:59] | Ah, kids. | 淘气的孩子 |