时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now, dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 请欣赏 |
[00:07] | legends of awesomeness | “大侠传奇” |
[00:11] | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * | |
[00:17] | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * | |
[00:19] | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | |
[00:21] | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | |
[00:22] | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * | |
[00:25] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
[00:30] | * 师父慧眼识英才 * | |
[00:33] | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | |
[00:37] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
[00:41] | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * | |
[00:43] | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * | |
[00:45] | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | |
[00:47] | * 山谷里的老百姓 * | |
[00:50] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
[00:53] | * 大侠传奇 * | |
[00:57] | 牢中熊猫 | |
[01:14] | Panda, have you seen tigress? | 熊猫 看见虎妞没有? |
[01:16] | You sent her and monkey to take supplies To that village in the north. | 您派她和猴哥去北边村子送吃穿用品了 |
[01:20] | Oh, that’s right, of course. | 哦 是这样 没错 |
[01:22] | Go back to whatever it is you’re doing. | 那你继续忙你的吧 |
[01:29] | What about viper, mantis, or crane? | 那小蛇 鹤儿跟螳郎呢? |
[01:31] | Uh…molting, on bandit patrol, And shopping for ankle bracelets. | 呃…忙着蜕皮 忙着巡逻 忙着逛街买脚环 |
[01:37] | Something i can do for you, master shifu? | 师傅 有什么要吩咐我的吗? |
[01:38] | Hmm? Oh, no. Hmm? Oh, no. | 嗯? 哦 没有 |
[01:39] | You look like your… hands are full. | 你看起来已经…手忙脚乱了 |
[01:43] | Uh, but maybe i can help. | 呃 也许我能帮上忙呢 |
[01:54] | You ever look at your reflection And think that your ears are too big? | 你会不会看着自己倒影 心想我耳朵怎么这么大? |
[01:57] | No. | 没有 |
[01:58] | Because sometimes i see my reflection | 因为有时候我看着我的倒影 |
[02:00] | And i think, “man, shifu’s ears are huge.” | 就会想 “好家伙 师傅耳朵怎么这么大” |
[02:05] | Little…joke. Something wrong? | 幽个…小默 出什么事了吗? |
[02:09] | Yes, po, something is very wrong. | 是的 阿宝 出大事了 |
[02:12] | You know the sacred war hammer of lei lang? | 你听说过雷朗的神圣战斧吗? |
[02:15] | The hammer has not been used since ancient times. | 这把战斧从远古时代就被封存起来 |
[02:18] | Its owner wielded devastating power. | 它的主人会拥有毁灭性的力量 |
[02:29] | Years ago, the merciless villain tong fo Stole the war hammer. | 多年前 心狠手辣的恶棍铜佛偷走了战斧 |
[02:33] | We had to get it back before he could unleash its destruction. | 我们必须赶在他释放战斧破坏力量前把它抢回 |
[02:37] | The battle was fierce, but the furious five won the day. | 那是一场激烈的较量 不过盖世五侠最后赢了 |
[02:42] | And the sacred war hammer was safe once more. | 神圣战斧再次安全了 |
[02:50] | Or so we thought. I wouldn’t touch that if i were– | – 或者说我们以为它安全了 – 换我就不会碰它… |
[02:53] | Ah! Shifu, no! | 哦! 师傅 不要! |
[02:57] | I just discovered it’s a fake. | 我刚刚发现这把是假的 |
[02:59] | Tong fo hid the real hammer before he was sent to prison. | 铜佛入狱前把真战斧藏了起来 |
[03:03] | If he should escape and retrieve it, | 一旦他越狱重新拿到战斧 |
[03:05] | He’s vowed to decimate the valley of peace. | 他发过誓要摧毁和平谷 |
[03:07] | What???? | 什么? 那我们该怎么办? |
[03:09] | When the five return, i will send one of them into the prison | 等五侠回来 我会派他们中的一个潜入监狱 |
[03:12] | To learn the location of the hammer, | 打探战斧下落 |
[03:15] | Disguised as sheng, a fugitive criminal. | 假扮成胜 一个逃犯 |
[03:17] | Uh, that doesn’t really look like one of the five. | 呃 这哥们长得跟五侠都不像啊 |
[03:20] | What, are you gonna, like, put a beard on tigress | 难道 你要跟虎妞贴个胡子 |
[03:22] | Or big ears on mantis? | 还是给螳郎安俩大耳朵? |
[03:24] | If you must know, | 如果你非要知道 |
[03:25] | By using one of these. | 是用这个 |
[03:29] | Magic eggs. | 魔法蛋? |
[03:32] | It’s a shift stone. | 这叫变身石 |
[03:33] | Ooh, can i try | 喔 我能试试不 |
[03:36] | Hmm…. all right. | 嗯….好吧 |
[03:37] | Hold it in your hand and concentrate. | 把它握在手里 全神贯注 |
[03:45] | Yeah, i think someone sold you a bum shift stone. | 嗯 我看是有人把假冒伪劣商品卖给你了 |
[03:48] | Look in the pool. | 看池子 |
[03:52] | Whoa, sheng! That is so cool. | 哇 胜! 太神奇啦 |
[03:54] | This is what you now look like to me and everyone else. | 现在我和别人眼里的你就是这个样子 |
[03:59] | ???Your ears don’t seem so big now. | 您猜怎么着? 您耳朵现在看起来没那么大啦 |
[04:07] | Sweet! | 好赞! |
[04:09] | We don’t need to wait for the furious five. | 我们不用等盖世五侠回来 |
[04:11] | I’ll go into chor ghom, all dragon warrior-Style. | 我这就去长镐监狱 一展大侠风范 |
[04:16] | Po…you– | 阿宝…你… |
[04:18] | You have many good qualities. | 你有很多优点 |
[04:20] | Well– | 嗯… |
[04:20] | But finesse, subtlety, and cunning aren’t any of them. | 可谈到谋略 敏锐 狡猾 这些都是你不具备的 |
[04:24] | I’m…sorry, po. | 很…抱歉 阿宝 |
[04:26] | It’s just too dangerous to send you. | 派你去太危险了 |
[04:28] | We’ll just wait for the five to return and hope. | 我们就等五侠回来 祈祷一切平安 |
[04:36] | I’ll show him! | 我要证明给他看! |
[04:37] | I got finesse, subtlety, cunning… | 我很有谋略 敏锐又狡猾… |
[04:41] | And one of these. | 还要拿上这个 |
[04:53] | New prisoner! | 新囚犯! |
[04:55] | New prisoner! | 新囚犯! |
[05:05] | Bet you never saw a prisoner like me, huh? | 我打赌你从没见过我这种范儿的囚犯 对吧? |
[05:07] | Ththat’s right! | 一点没错! |
[05:08] | The big house has got a new mayor, | 大牢里来了新老大 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause i’m one bad criminal-Type bad guy! | 因为我是宇宙无敌恶贯满盈的大坏蛋! |
[05:12] | I’m the baddest of the bad you ever–Wha– | 我坏得直掉渣 我是一朵罪恶之花…哇 |
[05:19] | Back in your cells! | 回牢房去! |
[05:24] | Yeah, check me out, | 耶 来围观我吧 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause i’m all criminal-Esque and whatnot. | 因为我坏事做尽凶残成性 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna make a sweater out of you! | 我要拿你织件毛衣穿! |
[05:32] | uh, maybe after lunch. | 呃 还是等吃了午饭再说吧 |
[05:35] | – Hey, was that tong fo? – No. | – 那个是铜佛吗? – 不是 |
[05:36] | Uh, whatever. I’m still bad. | 呃 不是拉倒 我还是大坏蛋 |
[05:40] | Was that tong fo? No! Was that tong fo? No! | – 那是铜佛吗? – 不是! |
[05:43] | Tong fo? | 铜佛? |
[05:43] | No! | 不是! |
[05:44] | Is he around here or– | 他到底在不在这儿… |
[05:46] | Enough questions, sheng! I’ve had it with you. | 你问的够多了 胜! 我受够你啦 |
[05:48] | Oof! | 进去! |
[06:00] | Ah! Hello. | – 妈呀 – 你好 |
[06:03] | Tong fo? | 铜佛? |
[06:05] | Uh, hi. I’m, uh…sheng. | 呃 嗨 我是 呃…胜 |
[06:08] | Put her there. | 来握个手 |
[06:10] | I don’t shake hands. | 我不握手 |
[06:13] | Yeah, handshakes are for law-Abiding chumps, right? | 是啊 只有遵纪守法的白痴们才握手 对吧? |
[06:17] | That was a test. Making sure you’re a bad dude like me | 我就是试探试探你 确定你跟我一样是大坏蛋 |
[06:20] | Who enjoys various crimey…things…that– | 除了好事别的…啥…都干 |
[06:23] | Man, your eyes are huge. | 伙计 你眼睛可真够大的 |
[06:26] | My eyes aren’t big. | 我眼睛才不大 |
[06:27] | I have a small skull. | 是我脑袋太小 |
[06:29] | My brain barely fits inside it. | 都快装不下我的大脑了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, well, good thing it does, right? | 嗯 你离不开它呢 对吧? |
[06:34] | ‘Cause then you’d be all like, exposed brain and all– | 要不然谁来给你的大脑遮风挡雨 |
[06:38] | I’ve heard stories about you, sheng. | 我听说过你的故事 胜 |
[06:41] | What are you in for now? | 你这回为什么进大牢? |
[06:44] | what am i not in for, yeah? | 为什么进来 是吧? |
[06:46] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[06:50] | Uh, one time i was, like, doing a robbery thing | 呃 有一次我 抢了个劫 |
[06:53] | And there were these guys that were like, “stop robbing us,” | 当时有帮人对我说”别抢我们了” |
[06:55] | And i was like, “no.” True story. | 然后我说”没门” 真人真事哦 |
[06:59] | And another time i was assaulting and battery-Ing | 然后还有一次 我去一个茶叶店里 |
[07:03] | This tea shop ’cause that’s how i roll. | 打架闹事 我就是走这种路线的 |
[07:05] | Crime…doing, ’cause i’m like– | 犯…罪 因为我就是… |
[07:12] | – Liar! – Huh? | – 骗子! – 啊? |
[07:16] | – Liar! – What | – 骗子! – 啥 |
[07:18] | me,No. | 我 才不是 |
[07:19] | Sheng? | 胜? |
[07:20] | You’re not sheng! | 你不是胜! |
[07:22] | I hear sheng’s a master of the head game. | 我听说胜是个耍心计的大师 |
[07:24] | A trickster. | 说谎高手 |
[07:25] | You’re not even a good liar. | 你连个瞎话都编不圆 |
[07:27] | Bad, bad liar. Boys. | 差劲 糟糕的骗子 小子们 |
[07:30] | You’ve got henchmen in your cell? | 你在牢里发展了一批小弟? |
[07:32] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:33] | Uh, we prefer the term “associate.” | 呃 我们更喜欢”同伙”这个称呼 |
[07:37] | Fung? | 方? |
[07:38] | How does he know your name? | 他怎么会知道你名字? |
[07:41] | Uh…legend, i guess. | 呃…因为我是个传奇吧 |
[07:47] | Dude, those eyes, seriously. | 伙计 这双大眼睛 水汪汪的 |
[07:50] | It’s not my eyes! | 不是我眼睛大! |
[07:52] | It’s my skull! | 是我脑袋小! |
[07:54] | Now get him out of here. | 现在把他给我丢出去 |
[08:08] | You know what you are, goat? | 你知道你是什么人吗 山羊? |
[08:10] | You’re a bad liar. | 你是个差劲的骗子 |
[08:12] | A good criminal needs to be a good liar. | 一个出色的罪犯必须有高超的骗技 |
[08:14] | And you, my goaty-Goat friend, are not. | 你呢 我的山羊羊朋友 根本没有 |
[08:18] | You lack finesse, | 你不懂谋略 |
[08:19] | You lack subtlety, and you lack– | 不敏锐 也不… |
[08:22] | Cunning, i know. | 狡猾 我知道 |
[08:24] | That’s exactly what shifu said. | 跟师傅说的一模一样 |
[08:26] | What??? | 你说师傅是什么意思? |
[08:29] | Did i? | 我说了吗? |
[08:30] | Uh, i meant, uh…yes. | 呃 我是说 呃…没错 |
[08:33] | Yes, i meant shifu. | 我说的就是师傅 |
[08:35] | ‘Cause here’s the deal, mr. Tiny skull. | 因为事情是这样的 小脑袋先生 |
[08:38] | That’s right, i’m not sheng. | 你说的没错 我不是胜 |
[08:40] | I’m the dragon warrior. | 我是神龙大侠 |
[08:41] | I’m the big ol’ panda. | 我就是熊猫大佬 |
[08:43] | And shifu snuck me in here disguised as sheng | 师傅派我伪装成胜潜伏进来 |
[08:46] | To get info from you. | 来套你的话 |
[08:47] | And if something happens to me, | 要是我有个什么三长两短 |
[08:49] | They’ll be coming for you. | 他们饶不了你 |
[08:51] | Try to wrap those googly eyes around that, jack. | 你眼珠转成车轱辘也想不到吧 小子 |
[09:12] | Oh, good, very good. | 哦 好极了 非常好 |
[09:16] | Maybe i had you wrong, goat. | 我错看你了 山羊 |
[09:18] | Because that… is a very good lie… | 因为这…是个非常好的瞎话… |
[09:23] | Sheng. | 胜 |
[09:26] | Let him go, fung. What, seriously? | – 方 放了他 – 什么 真放啊? |
[09:29] | And bring us some dinner. | 给我们做点晚饭来 |
[09:31] | I-I thought we were having dinner. | 我…我以为我们要共进晚餐呢 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | It’s like three months of sucking up | 整整三个月啊 |
[09:42] | To tong fo down the drain. | 拍铜佛马屁做他小弟 |
[09:44] | That goat is going down, gah-Ri. | 这头山羊死定了 咖喱 |
[09:47] | Down! Mmm, no. | – 死定了! – 不好吃 |
[09:50] | Darn it! | 可恶! |
[09:57] | I could use a guy like you on the outside, sheng. | 我外面就需要你这样的人 胜 |
[10:00] | That fake, stupid thing you do | 你刚才虚假又蠢笨的表演 |
[10:02] | Without finesse, subtlety, or cunning, is brilliant. | 既无谋略 也不敏锐 狡猾 简直太有才啦 |
[10:07] | Yeah, been working on that for a while. | 是啊 哥们我都练了好久了 |
[10:19] | That…feels weird. | 这…感觉好诡异 |
[10:23] | Okay, here’s what’s up. | 好了 我是这么打算的 |
[10:25] | When i get out, i’m going to destroy | 等我出去 我就要用雷朗的神圣战斧 |
[10:27] | All who have been against me | 摧毁那些 |
[10:29] | With the sacred hammer of lei lang. | 对付过我的人 |
[10:34] | Sacred hammer, huh? | 神圣战斧 是吗? |
[10:35] | Uh, that’s a great idea. | 呃 这主意不错 |
[10:38] | “Where would one keep a hammer like that?” | “藏这么一把斧子得藏哪儿呢?” |
[10:39] | He subtlely asked, all finesse-Y and cunning-Like. | 他敏锐地问了 既有谋略又狡猾 |
[10:44] | – It’s on… – Yeah? | – 它在… – 在哪儿? |
[10:47] | It’s on… | 它在… |
[10:48] | – Yeah? – Camelback mountain. | – 在哪儿? – 驼背山 |
[10:52] | Bingo! | 好噢! |
[10:52] | I mean, uh, camelback, right. | 我是说 呃 驼背山 对 |
[10:56] | Well, i think i need to go visit the, uh, little goat’s room. | 我想我要去下厕所 |
[10:59] | Too much tainted prison water. | 牢里脏水喝多啦 |
[11:01] | Goat! Hurry back. | 山羊! 赶紧回来 |
[11:05] | – For? – For dessert. | – 干啥? – 吃甜点 |
[11:11] | camelback, camelback, camelback. | 驼背山 驼背山 驼背山 |
[11:13] | just change back to po and get me a hammer. | 等我变回阿宝 去取战斧 |
[11:16] | How do you like me now, shifu? | 看你不对我刮目相看 师傅? |
[11:19] | I’m on to you, goat! | 我要给你好看 山羊! |
[11:22] | You are? | 是吗? |
[11:23] | Yeah, we’re tong fo’s boot-Licking toadies. | 对 我们才是拍铜佛马屁的跟班小弟 |
[11:26] | Not you! Us! | 不是你! 是我们! |
[11:29] | I’m pretty sure he’s got plenty of boots to lick | 我想他肯定有一堆马屁等着你们拍 |
[11:31] | If you’re into that sort of thing. Which sounds like you– | 如果你们就好这一口的话 听起来你很… |
[11:47] | A shift stone. | 变身石 |
[11:49] | Why would he have– | 他怎么会有… |
[11:58] | He really is the dragon warrior. | 他真的是神龙大侠 |
[12:00] | And he had the moxie to tell me right to my face. | 他居然有胆子当面告诉我 |
[12:05] | I love this guy. | 我爱这家伙 |
[12:07] | Okay, once those guards see who i really am– | 好了 只要给那些警卫看我本来是谁… |
[12:11] | Where’s the shift stone? | 变身石呢? |
[12:14] | The shift stone! | 变身石! |
[12:19] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿? |
[12:21] | Goat, you’re back. | 山羊 你回来啦 |
[12:24] | Uh, yeah, there was a line so, uh– | 呃 对 上厕所要排队 所以… |
[12:28] | You’re a trickster, dragon warrior. | 你真是个骗人精 神龙大侠 |
[12:31] | You told me the truth as if it was a lie, | 你把真话说得像谎话一样 |
[12:33] | But it was the truth, which made me think, “how?” | 可它却是真的 让我禁不住想”怎么会?” |
[12:36] | And i’d say, “it’s ’cause you’re–“ | 我要说 “因为你是…” |
[12:38] | What, cunning, subtle, finesse-Y? | 什么 狡猾 敏锐 有谋略? |
[12:42] | Yeah, all those things. Neat. Excuse me. | – 对 你是全才 – 好极 等我一会 |
[12:47] | you’re all done, tong fo. | 你玩完了 铜佛 |
[12:49] | I know the hammer’s on camelback mountain, | 我知道战斧在驼背山了 |
[12:51] | So you might as well give up. | 你可以放弃你的鬼主意了 |
[12:53] | Your attitude, it amuses me… | 你的阿Q精神 好搞笑… |
[12:56] | Because i’m out here, and you’re in there. | 我在外面 你却在里面 |
[12:59] | Not for long. | 我待不久 |
[12:59] | Once the guards see who i really am, i’m– | 只要警卫看到我的真面目… |
[13:02] | Once they see– Give me a second here. | 只要他们看见…给我一分钟 |
[13:04] | Once they– Shift stone, shift stone! | 只要他们…变身石 变身石! |
[13:07] | Where is the– | 你在哪里… |
[13:08] | Are you looking for this? | 你在找这个吗? |
[13:11] | my shift stone! | 我的变身石! |
[13:17] | Enjoy being trapped in prison, goat. | 享受美好的监狱时光吧 山羊 |
[13:22] | One more thing. | 对了还有 |
[13:24] | Just wanted to say thanks for helping me escape. | 谢谢你帮我越狱 |
[13:29] | No! Someone stop him! | 不! 快来人拦住他! |
[13:31] | Tong fo is escaping! | 铜佛逃跑了! |
[13:33] | Guards, help! | 警卫 帮忙! |
[13:34] | What’s all the screaming about? | 你鬼吼鬼叫什么? |
[13:36] | That guard is tong fo. | 那个警卫是铜佛 |
[13:37] | He’s escaping. Listen to me. | 他要跑了 听我说 |
[13:39] | I’m the dragon warrior. | 我是神龙大侠 |
[13:44] | the dragon warrior? | 神龙大侠? |
[13:46] | Right! I can see you doing that. | 是啊! 你长得可真像神龙大侠 |
[13:48] | The super goat. | 山羊超人 |
[13:53] | Aww, shifu was right about me. | 唉 师傅说我说得没错 |
[13:56] | The valley of peace is doomed and it’s all my fault. | 和平谷要完蛋了 就因为我 |
[14:00] | No! | 不! |
[14:05] | li-Listen! Listen to this! | 听听! 听听这个 |
[14:07] | Let me out. I’m the dragon warrior. | 让我出去 我是神龙大侠 |
[14:09] | I used a stone to make me a goat and make friends with tong fo, | 我用一块石头变成山羊 跟铜佛交朋友 |
[14:12] | But he took the stone and escaped | 可他拿了石头 逃走了 |
[14:14] | And he’s going to get the sacred hammer | 他要去拿神圣战斧 |
[14:15] | And destroy the valley of peace. | 摧毁和平谷 |
[14:21] | That’s– That’s hilarious, right? | 太…太好笑了 对吧? |
[14:25] | Hey, where’s tong fo? | 嘿 铜佛哪儿去了? |
[14:27] | Tong fo’s escaped! | 铜佛越狱啦! |
[14:29] | Tong fo’s escaped! Close the gate! | 铜佛越狱啦! 关上大门! |
[14:32] | Tong fo’s escaped! Close the gate! | 铜佛越狱啦! 关上大门! |
[14:36] | Closing the gate! | 关上大门! |
[14:38] | Sometimes, it’s too easy. | 有时候 就是易如反掌啊 |
[14:42] | Let me out! Not a chance, goat. | – 放我出去! – 你休想 山羊 |
[14:44] | Tong fo may be gone, but that don’t make you– | 就算铜佛逃走了 可这也不说明你… |
[14:47] | Oof! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:48] | Ooh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:58] | Man, that goat kicked our butts. | 伙计 那只羊把我们揍得够狠的 |
[15:00] | I mean, he was all like, brutal and all, | 我是说 他真是凶残到家了 |
[15:02] | But his eyes, they, like, said, “i care.” | 可他的眼睛里 却在说”我在乎你” |
[15:07] | We should totally start sucking up to the goat, | 我们应该开始做山羊的跟屁虫 |
[15:09] | You know, just until tong fo comes back. | 就跟到铜佛回来 |
[15:12] | Yeah, but what if the goat doesn’t want us? | 嗯 可万一山羊不想要我们呢? |
[15:15] | Don’t even talk like that, gah-Ri! | 别这么说 咖喱! |
[15:16] | Just do whatever the goat says! | 他怎么说你就怎么做! |
[15:19] | I’m busting out and i need your help. | 我要越狱 我需要你们 |
[15:21] | You with me? | 你们挺不挺我? |
[15:28] | We got to get up there. | 我们得上去 |
[15:33] | Little help? | 帮个小忙? |
[15:39] | I’m gonna have to say, “no.” | 我要说”不行” |
[16:10] | Get the door! | 把门打开! |
[16:16] | Hit it! | 撞它! |
[16:18] | Hit it again. | 再撞 |
[16:19] | Hit it! | 撞它! |
[16:21] | Hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it! | 撞它 撞它 撞它 撞它! |
[16:23] | Watch out for the archers! | 当心弓箭手! |
[16:25] | What archers? | 什么弓箭手? |
[16:27] | Darn it! | 该死! |
[16:42] | Run, run! | 跑 跑哇! |
[16:46] | stop running! | 别跑了! |
[16:47] | We made it. | 我们逃出来了 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Are you gonna barf? | 是啊 你要吐了吗? |
[16:52] | No. | 没有 |
[16:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:00] | So…what now? | 那…现在咋办? |
[17:02] | Well, you guys can get back to bandit-Ing or whatever. | 你们可以继续做回强盗什么的 |
[17:06] | I got to keep tong fo | 我得去阻止铜佛 |
[17:07] | From the sacred war hammer of lei lang. | 拿到雷朗的神圣战斧 |
[17:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you’re going after tong fo? | 喔 喔 喔 你要去对付铜佛? |
[17:13] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 对啊 |
[17:14] | I can’t let you do that, goat. | 我不能让你这么做 山羊 |
[17:16] | – Tong fo’s still our guy. – Make him a collage or something. | – 铜佛还是我们老大 – 那就给他做个拼贴画吧 |
[17:20] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间做这个 |
[17:22] | We’re making collages? | 我们要做拼贴画? |
[17:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[17:34] | A prisoner escaped from chor ghom! | 长镐监狱有囚犯逃出来了 |
[17:36] | Oh, look at this maniac. | 哦 看这个疯子 |
[17:38] | That sinister brow. | 那对阴险的眉毛 |
[17:39] | Those evil, psychotic eyes! | 邪恶 疯狂的眼睛! |
[17:47] | Ahh, such a beautiful day | 啊 多么美好的一天啊 |
[17:50] | To destroy the valley of peace. | 刚好用来摧毁和平谷 |
[18:00] | Goat… or should i say dragon warrior? | 山羊…或者应该说神龙大侠? |
[18:04] | Tong fo… or should i say… | 铜佛…或者应该叫…呃… |
[18:09] | Hand over the hammer! | 把战斧交出来! |
[18:10] | You don’t really think i’m gonna do that, do you? | 你不会真觉得我会听你的吧? |
[18:14] | No, i figured we’d have to fight first. | 没有 我想我们得先打一架 |
[18:18] | Hold it! My heroes! | – 住手! – 我的英雄们! |
[18:20] | You’ve arrived just in time | 你们来得正是时候 |
[18:22] | To help me capture this terrible villain. | 快帮我抓住这个狠毒的恶棍 |
[18:24] | He escaped from prison. | 他从监狱逃出来了 |
[18:26] | Tigress, thank goodness you’re… | 虎妞 谢天谢地你… |
[18:29] | Here. | 来了 |
[18:32] | Wait! That’s tong fo! | 等等! 那个是铜佛! |
[18:38] | Guys, really, i’m po! | 伙计们 真的 我是阿宝! |
[18:40] | I’m on a secret mission! He does sound like po. | – 我在执行秘密任务 – 他声音确实像阿宝 |
[18:44] | Last time i checked, po was a panda, not a goat. | 上一次我看到他 阿宝还是只熊猫 不是山羊 |
[18:47] | It’s a disguise! Ah! | 这是易容! |
[18:49] | Ooh! I took shifu’s shift stone. | 我拿了师傅的变身石 |
[18:52] | He fights like po. | 他的招式很像阿宝 |
[18:54] | Beginner’s luck. Ha! | 狗屎运而已 |
[18:56] | Wait! I’ll prove it’s me. | 等等! 我会证明是我 |
[18:58] | Monkey, you shaved your back once on a dare. | 猴哥 你有次冒险剃光了背上的毛 |
[19:01] | Tigress, you cried once two summers ago. | 虎妞 你两年前哭过一次 |
[19:03] | Monkey, you told me you were afraid of birch trees. | 猴哥 你告诉我你害怕白桦树 |
[19:05] | Tigress dry heaves when she hears the word “slurp.” | 虎妞听到”啧啧”这个词就反胃 |
[19:09] | Monkey, love songs make you cry. | 猴哥 爱情歌曲让你想哭 |
[19:11] | And tigress, when you were a teenager, | 还有虎妞 你青葱岁月时 |
[19:13] | You had a crush on shifu. he really is po! | – 暗恋过师傅 – 他真是阿宝! |
[19:20] | If you’re done hitting me, | 如果你们打我打够了 |
[19:21] | We need to stop tong fo from getting the– | 我们得阻止铜佛拿到 |
[19:23] | Sacred war hammer of lei lang. | 雷朗的神圣战斧 |
[19:28] | Guess we don’t need this anymore. | 我想我们不需要这个了 |
[19:38] | Okay, folks. Time to start the show. | 好了 各位 好戏开始了 |
[19:41] | Wait! | 等等! |
[19:43] | We’re here to help you in your time of need, boss. | 我们来解救你于危难之中了 老大 |
[19:47] | You know, actually, what i really need | 你知道吗 我真正需要的是 |
[19:49] | Is not so many interruptions. | 别来打扰我 |
[19:53] | Don’t let it hit the ground. | 别让斧头落地 |
[20:26] | Fortune has smiled on us yet again. | 幸运女神再次对我们微笑了 |
[20:29] | Again? It never smiled on us before. Again? It never smiled on us before. | 再次? 她从来没对我们笑过 好不好? |
[20:32] | Gah-Ri, you know what? | 咖喱 你知道吗? |
[20:39] | No! | 不要! |
[20:50] | I admire your tenacity. | 我敬佩你不屈不挠的精神 |
[20:52] | I really do. | 真的 |
[20:53] | But i’m faster than you, I’m smarter than you, | 可我比你迅速 我比你聪明 |
[20:56] | And i’m smarter than you. You already said that. | – 我比你聪明 – 你已经说过这句了 |
[20:59] | That’s because i’m twice as smart as you. | 那是因为我有你两倍聪明 |
[21:01] | Ha! A little joke there. | 开个小玩笑 |
[21:05] | careful…there. | 当心啊 |
[21:07] | Hammer…go boom! | 斧头…要落地啦! |
[21:09] | Your tomfoolery is growing tiresome to me | 我已经厌烦了你的愚蠢 |
[21:12] | In an irritating sort of way. | 你开始讨人厌啦 |
[21:15] | Then you’re really gonna hate… | 那你会非常讨厌… |
[21:17] | This! | 这个! |
[21:34] | Destroy them and you can be my lackeys forever. | 摧毁他们 你就可以永远当我的小弟 |
[21:38] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[21:39] | You heard the man! Wipe them out! | 你听见他说的了! 消灭他们! |
[21:43] | What are you doing, little croc? | 你干什么 小鳄鱼? |
[21:47] | A shift stone! | 变身石! |
[21:48] | I thought shifu had all of those. | 我以为变身石都在师傅那里呢 |
[21:50] | I do. | 没错 |
[21:55] | Shifu. | 师傅 |
[21:57] | This is an eventuality i did not foresee. | 我终究还是百密一疏了 |
[22:00] | I’m very disappointed. | 我真是失望 |
[22:03] | At least we’re together. | 起码我们在一起啊 |
[22:11] | So you were a croc the whole time? | 你从头到尾都是鳄鱼吗? |
[22:14] | Not the whole time. After i saw you had taken the shift stone, | 没有 看到你拿了变身石以后 |
[22:17] | I decided to go after you. | 我才决定要跟着你 |
[22:19] | ‘Cause you thought i’d mess everything up. | 因为你觉得我会把事情都搞砸 |
[22:21] | No. Well, yes. | 不是 嗯 是的 |
[22:24] | But i was wrong. I underestimated you, panda. | 可我错了 我小看你了 熊猫 |
[22:27] | Without you, we never would have stopped tong fo. | 没有你 我们永远也阻止不了铜佛 |
[22:30] | You mean that? I do. You mean that? I do. | – 你说真的? – 是的 |
[22:32] | Why don’t you two just hug already? | 你俩干脆拥抱一个得了 |
[22:37] | Careful with that, po. Relax. | – 小心点 阿宝 – 放轻松 |
[22:40] | I may not be all finesse, subtle, and cunning-Ish, | 我也许没那么善谋略 那么敏锐狡猾 |
[22:43] | But i’m not… | 可我也不… |
[22:52] | Stupid. | 蠢嘛 |