时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And now, dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 请欣赏梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫” |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | “大侠传奇” |
[00:10] | * hear the legends of the kung fu panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | * never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:20] | * he climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:21] | * and earned the dragon warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * master shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:36] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * he lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * protect the valley something * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:46] | * something something something alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:49] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * legends of awesomeness * sweet. | * 大侠传奇 * 赞哟 |
[00:56] | SIGHT??? | 大饱眼福 |
[01:09] | Here ya go. | 上菜 |
[01:13] | I ordered the pan-fried noodles. | 我点的是飞碟炒面 |
[01:18] | And I brought you…Soup! | 我给你的是…汤! |
[01:22] | I can’t get anything right. Everything I touch turns to garbage. | 我什么都做不好 我碰过的所有东西都成了垃圾 |
[01:25] | I’m useless and I’m worthless And my personal grooming is mediocre at best. | 我真没用 我简直一文不值 我的个人修为充其量不过是中等偏上 |
[01:32] | I-I’m sorry. | 真是非常抱歉 |
[01:33] | He’s been like this ever since… | 他这样已经… |
[01:36] | Well, you know… Of course. | – 你懂的 – 当然 |
[01:39] | How are the others doing? | 其他人在做嘛? |
[01:41] | You mean the formerly furious five? | 你是说盖世五侠? |
[01:44] | Come on, it’s my birthday! | 快点啊 今天是我生日 |
[01:47] | Tigress, come on. The kids. | 虎妞 快点 为了孩子们 |
[01:50] | You cannot defeat me And my magical talking carrot. | 你别想战胜我还有我会说话的魔法胡萝卜 |
[01:55] | I’m sassy. Kids, cake! | – 我真美 – 孩子们 蛋糕好啦 |
[02:01] | Birthday parties? | 生日派对? |
[02:03] | And shifu, No one’s seen shifu for a while now. | 还有师父 已经很久没人看见过他了 |
[02:06] | Oh, very sad. | 哦 太可悲了 |
[02:08] | So if you could be just a little sensitive | 所以如果你能对我可怜的儿子 |
[02:11] | To my son’s situation… Of course. | – 小心一点点… – 当然 |
[02:17] | No wonder you’re not a dragon warrior anymore! | 毫无疑问 你不再是神龙大侠了 |
[02:23] | Get out and don’t come back! | 给我滚出去 别再出现 |
[02:27] | Until after lunch. Here’s a coupon. | 午饭后再回来 会发礼券 |
[02:32] | You were the dragon warrior, You had everything you ever wanted… | 你曾是神龙大侠 曾拥有你想要的一切… |
[02:36] | And you blew it. | 但你却搞砸了 |
[02:38] | TWO WEEKS EARLIER??? | 两周前 |
[02:43] | Begin. | 开始 |
[02:57] | Well-done. Excellent. When you– | 很好 非常好 当你们… |
[03:00] | And now, the spin! What? | – 现在 来点旋转 – 啥? |
[03:06] | Po! Po! Po? | – 阿宝! – 阿宝! 阿宝? |
[03:07] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[03:10] | Not what I– | 和预计的不… |
[03:11] | Po, the pyramid of fortitude is a traditional pose, | 阿宝 这套金字塔式是传统阵型 |
[03:15] | Representing stability and unity. | 强调的是稳固和协调 |
[03:17] | It does not spin. | 和旋转没有关系 |
[03:19] | Yeah, but it looks so cool if I– I don’t care. | – 是的 但这样炫一点 如果我… – 我不想听 |
[03:22] | The presentation of the seven forms Must be done in the traditional way. | 七式表演必须以传统打发完成 |
[03:27] | This is important, po. | 这很重要 阿宝 |
[03:28] | The masters of the sacred onyx shaolin Are coming to inspect the jade palace. | 届时会有玛瑙圣教的少林大师们前来翡翠宫检视 |
[03:33] | I trained with both master chao and master jungjie under oogway. | 我以前曾与巢大师和君杰大师一同拜在乌龟大师门下 |
[03:38] | Chao and jungjie? Coming here? | 巢和君杰?来这里吗? |
[03:41] | Two of the greatest kung fu masters of all time! | 江湖上最著名的两大高手 |
[03:45] | How well you perform the presentation of the seven forms | 你们是否能完美地演示七式 |
[03:48] | Will be a reflection of my abilities as a teacher. | 将直接影响我作为一个师父的评价 |
[03:50] | I need to make a good impression. | 我希望为他们留下好印象 |
[03:52] | So please, nobody do anything embarrassing, | 所以拜托 不许做任何出格的事情 |
[03:55] | Stupid, or dangerous. | 不管是犯二的还是搞破坏 |
[03:57] | Yeah, you guys. Be cool. | 对 筒子们 淡定点 |
[04:00] | I mean you, po. | 我在说你 阿宝 |
[04:02] | Don’t ask for autographs, Don’t tell long stories, | 不许要签名 不许喋喋不休 |
[04:05] | Don’t offer to show any of your collections… | 不许把你的任何收藏品拿出来显摆 |
[04:08] | Don’t be po. | 不许做阿宝 |
[04:14] | And who should he be? | 那他应该做谁 |
[04:18] | Oh, my gosh, chao and jungjie! Can I have your autographs? | 哦 上帝啊 是巢和君杰 能给我签个名吗 |
[04:22] | Can I tell you long stories? Can I show you my collection of beets shaped like turnips? | 想听我的故事吗 想看我的羞涩甘蓝嘛 |
[04:28] | Master chao, master jungjie, Please excuse po. | 巢大师 君杰大师 请不要见怪 |
[04:32] | He’s a little…Excitable. | 他只是有点…兴奋过头了 |
[04:34] | You are the dragon warrior? | 你就是神龙大侠? |
[04:37] | Yes, and you are master jungjie! | 是啊 你就是君杰大师 |
[04:40] | I’m so excited I could pee. Panda! | – 我兴奋得都快尿了 – 熊猫! |
[04:43] | Hmm. You’ve maintained exactly | 你真是和我 |
[04:45] | The level of discipline I would have expected from you. | 想象中的一样”纪律严明” |
[04:49] | You can thank me later. | 你可以过后再谢我 |
[04:51] | And now, the masters’ ceremonial sparring. | 接下来开始大师间的友好切磋吧 |
[04:57] | Everyone, back to your quarters. | 所有人 回自己的房间去 |
[05:03] | “ceremonial sparring”? | “友好切磋”? |
[05:04] | It’s ancient, it’s secret, And I wanna watch! | 古老神秘的友好切磋 我想看我想看 |
[05:07] | Really bad. Really, really bad. Really, really, really, really– | 好想好想 好想好想好想 好想好想好想好想 |
[05:10] | Panda! This is private. | 熊猫! 这是非常私密的切磋 |
[05:12] | Your novice eyes are not ready to see it. It’s too dangerous. | 你还没有资格参与 对你来说太危险了 |
[05:16] | Ancient, secret and dangerous? | 古老的 神秘的 还有危险的? |
[05:19] | Oh, it’s like you poured awesome sauce All over a big plate of bodacious! | 啊 就好像在垂涎欲滴的菜肴上 再淋上浓郁的酱汁 |
[05:35] | Oh, don’t listen to shifu. | 别听你师父的 |
[05:37] | He’s always been a stick in the mud. You are the dragon warrior, my friend. | 他从以前就这么教条 你是神龙大侠 兄弟 |
[05:41] | You should see us sparring. | 你真应该看看我们的切磋 |
[05:44] | But shifu said I wasn’t ready. | 但是师父说我还没准备好 |
[05:46] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[05:47] | I’ll leave that door open a little so you can peek in. | 一会儿我给你留个门缝儿 你就站那偷偷地看 |
[05:51] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[06:17] | So…Awesome. | 太…过瘾了 |
[06:46] | Cool! Jungjie… | – 帅! – 君杰… |
[06:49] | We are sparring, not fighting. | 我们是在切磋 不是在打架 |
[06:52] | Shifu is not your enemy. | 师父不是你的敌人 |
[06:54] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:55] | I was just a little slow. | 我刚才有点迟钝了 |
[07:00] | Everyone’s a little slow sometimes, Right, jungjie? | 每个人都有迟钝的时候 是不是 君杰? |
[07:09] | So much anger. | 怒气过盛 |
[07:11] | This is why oogway didn’t pick you to run the jade palace. | 这就是乌龟大师没有选择你执掌翡翠宫的原因 |
[07:19] | Huh? Jungjie? | 君杰? |
[07:21] | Golden lotus clap! | 无相莲花掌 |
[07:24] | Don’t look! | 快闭眼 |
[07:42] | I-I’m blind! | 我…我看不见了 |
[07:44] | In my eyes! | 我的眼睛! |
[07:48] | I’m blind. Can’t see. | 我瞎了 看不到了 |
[07:51] | I’m blind–I don’t– all right. | 我瞎了…我看不…好吧 |
[07:55] | Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我能行的 |
[07:56] | Just gotta, you know… Get to know my surroundings. | 就…先熟悉一下周围环境 |
[08:00] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:01] | That’s the tree again. All right… | 另一棵树 好的 |
[08:06] | All right, who keeps moving the tree? | 够了 到底是谁老把树挪来挪去的 |
[08:11] | Ah, all clear. | 啊 开阔了 |
[08:16] | Jungjie, the golden lotus clap is too dangerous. | 君杰 无相莲花掌太危险了 |
[08:20] | You are right as always, master chao. | 巢大师 你说的对 |
[08:22] | I stand in awe of your prudence and sagacity. | 我对你的远见卓识和英明神武肃然起敬 |
[08:25] | We are done here. | 我们就到此为止吧 |
[08:27] | It’s time for the presentation of the seven forms. | 下面该检视七式演练了 |
[08:32] | Shifu, bring them in. | 师父 让他们进来吧 |
[08:37] | It is time. | 到你们了 |
[08:42] | What are you doing down there? Come on. | 你在下边做啥呢 快来 |
[08:44] | Wait! I have a little problem. | 等下 我出了一小点问题 |
[08:47] | And I have a little “I don’t care.” | 我一小点都不关心 |
[08:53] | I trust you will be impressed. | 你们一定会满意的 |
[09:01] | Begin. | 开始 |
[09:17] | Po, now. What? Who? | – 阿宝 到你了 – 什么? 是谁? |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:22] | And a-one-y, and a-two-y… | 一嘿 二嘿 |
[09:30] | Po, no! | 阿宝 不要! |
[09:44] | Ta-da! Huh? | |
[09:50] | He must have disobeyed you and watched us spar. | 他肯定是违背了你的命令 偷看了我们的切磋 |
[09:53] | Shifu, fix him. | 师父 给他解开 |
[09:57] | Golden lotus clap! | 无相莲花掌 |
[10:04] | I can see! | 我能看见了 |
[10:05] | I can see… | 我能看见… |
[10:07] | Angry, angry faces Pointed at me. | 愤怒 对我怒目而视的…脸 |
[10:12] | Shifu, shaolin is built on discipline, | 师父 少林弟子一向纪律严明 |
[10:15] | Honor, and tradition Here I see none of that. | 有荣誉感 遵循传统 我在这里一项都没有看到 |
[10:19] | It’s not shifu’s fault. | 这不是师父的错 |
[10:20] | See, I was watching you guys sparring and– | 是我自己想要看你们切磋的 而且… |
[10:22] | If you disobeyed shifu, it is his fault. | 如果你违抗师父 这就是他的错 |
[10:26] | It means he is unable to maintain discipline. | 这说明他没有管教徒弟的能力 |
[10:29] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你还有什么想解释的吗 |
[10:32] | I… | 我… |
[10:35] | Nothing. I am sorry. | – 没有 – 我很抱歉 |
[10:43] | As hierarch of the sacred onyx council, | 作为玛瑙圣教的护法 |
[10:46] | I hereby declare | 我在这里宣布 |
[10:48] | That shifu is no longer the master of the jade palace. | 解除师父翡翠宫掌门的职位 |
[10:57] | What? You can’t do that! | – 什么? – 你不能这么做 |
[10:59] | Silence! You dare address the most venerable master chao With such disrespect? | 安静! 你怎敢如此失礼 质疑巢大师的决定 |
[11:04] | Haven’t I taught you anything? | 我难道什么都没教过你吗 |
[11:09] | No, I haven’t. | 是啊 我什么都没教 |
[11:11] | Master chao is right, And I accept his judgment. | 巢大师是对的 我接受处罚 |
[11:15] | No! It’s not true, master shifu– It can’t be! | – 不 这不是真的 – 师父 这不可能 |
[11:17] | As will you. | 你们也是 |
[11:18] | Now, do as master chao and master jungjie command you. | 从现在开始 你们要服从巢大师和君杰大师的管教 |
[11:22] | Do not disgrace me… | 不要给我丢人 |
[11:24] | Any more than I have disgraced myself. | 不要比我自取其辱更丢人 |
[11:36] | Shifu is gone. | 师父已经离开了 |
[11:37] | I am placing the jade palace in the hands of master jungjie. | 我现在将翡翠宫交由君杰大师掌管 |
[11:42] | Uh, but– po… | – 但… – 阿宝 |
[11:46] | I expect you to return the palace to its former glory. | 我期待你让翡翠宫重归往日辉煌 |
[11:50] | I’ll return it to even greater glory, | 我会让翡翠宫更加辉煌 |
[11:52] | As befits you, master chao. | 不负您所托 巢大师 |
[11:56] | Henceforth, you are bound by honor To obey master jungjie. | 从今以后 你们归于君杰大师门下 |
[12:00] | I’ll be back to check on your progress. | 我会回来检视你们的进步 |
[12:03] | Good day to you all. | 祝你们好运 |
[12:08] | Uh, so, what should we do now? | 那 我们现在做什么? |
[12:10] | Get out! What? | – 滚 蛋 – 什么? |
[12:14] | Get out! What? | – 滚 蛋 – 什么? |
[12:21] | Your services are no longer required. | 这里不需要你们了 |
[12:24] | Meet the new furious five. | 见见新的盖世五侠 |
[12:29] | Tigress… | 虎妞… |
[12:34] | Let me know if you need a letter of recommendation. | 需要推荐信的话 尽管告诉我 |
[12:42] | Come on, guys, we can take ’em if we all work together. | 喂 兄弟们 我们同心协力一定能干掉他们的 |
[12:45] | Didn’t you hear what shifu said? | 你没听到师父说什么吗 |
[12:47] | He told us to obey master jungjie. | 他让我们服从君杰大师 |
[12:50] | He’s in charge now. | 他现在是掌门 |
[12:51] | If we fight him, it’s like We’re fighting against the jade palace. | 如果我们和他作对 就等于是和翡翠宫作对 |
[12:55] | It would be the ultimate dishonor. | 那就真是终极耻辱了 |
[12:57] | We’d be left with nothing. | 届时我们将一无所有 |
[12:59] | But what are we left with now? | 那现在我们又有什么? |
[13:02] | We have our dignity. | 我们还保有我们的尊严 |
[13:09] | You did this, po. | 都是因为你 阿宝 |
[13:11] | You disobeyed shifu and destroyed | 是你违抗师父 摧毁了 |
[13:12] | What we’ve all devoted our lives to building. | 我们牺牲性命也要维护的荣耀 |
[13:16] | We’re through with you. But…I’m sorry. | – 我们势不两立 – 我很抱歉 |
[13:20] | Nice. | 你干的好事 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | Po? Po! | 阿宝? 阿宝! |
[13:28] | I need you to make a delivery To the jade palace. | 我需要你去翡翠宫送趟外卖 |
[13:32] | Won’t that be fun? | 开心吧? |
[13:46] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[13:47] | Really captures my essence. | 完全捕捉了我的神韵 |
[13:49] | So the tapestry is approved then? Yes. | – 那么挂毯也可以了? – 很好 |
[13:52] | And the statue? Yes. | – 雕像? – 非常好 |
[13:54] | The topiary bues? Yes. | – 灌木盆栽? – 太好了 |
[13:57] | The teapot? Excellent. | – 茶壶? – 妙不可言 |
[13:59] | Then there’s only one item left On your to-do list, master jungjie. | 那么就剩下一件事还没完成了 君杰大师 |
[14:04] | Destroy shifu. | 干掉师父 |
[14:08] | I thought I’d never get around to that! | 我从未如此接近过这一天 |
[14:10] | Tomorrow bring shifu up from the catacombs. | 明天 把师父从地牢里带上来 |
[14:13] | Shifu is still here? | 师父还在这里? |
[14:27] | It’s only the noodle shop delivery. | 只是面条店的外卖 |
[14:32] | Soon I will be the rightful ruler of this province. | 不久的将来 我就能成为这里名正言顺的掌门了 |
[14:39] | Oh, garlic chow mein. | 蒜香炒面 |
[14:53] | How was the delivery? Bad! | – 外卖送得如何? – 不好 |
[14:55] | What? No tip? Jungjie has shifu and he’s gonna destroy him! | – 怎么了? 没给小费? – 君杰抓了师父 想要杀死师父 |
[14:59] | The fiend! So…No tip? | 魂淡! 那…没给小费吗? |
[15:02] | I-I gotta get the furious five back together and rescue him. | 我…我要重新集合盖世五侠 救出师父 |
[15:05] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[15:08] | They’ll listen to me. | 他们会听我说的 |
[15:09] | Will– You– just– | 你们…能不能… |
[15:12] | Listen– To me? | 就听我…说一句? |
[15:15] | You’re right. They’ll never listen to me. | 你说得对 他们根本不听我讲 |
[15:21] | So I’m just gonna have to do it alone. | 那我就一个人去救 |
[15:24] | Alone? Po, it’s impossible. | 一个人? 阿宝 这是不可能的 |
[15:27] | You can’t beat jungjie and those five creepy leopard guys! | 你不可能打败君杰 还有那五个令人毛骨悚然的怪物的 |
[15:31] | They are creepy, aren’t they? | 他们很可怕吗 |
[15:33] | And I hear one of them’s a girl, But which one? Which? | 虽然我听说他们有一只是母的 但哪只才是? 看得出吗? |
[15:37] | It doesn’t matter. It matters to her. | – 无所谓 – 对她来讲很有所谓 |
[15:40] | No, I mean it doesn’t matter if it’s impossible. | 不 我是说不可能也没关系 |
[15:42] | Shifu’s life is at stake. I have to try! | 师父危在旦夕 我必须试一试 |
[16:07] | Oh, hey, jungjie, I was just, uh… | 嘿 君杰 我只是… |
[16:09] | Picking up some stuff I left here, you know. | 来拿我落在这里的东西的 |
[16:11] | I mean, you–you seen a brown duffel bag, kind of looks like– | 你有没有看见 一个棕色的包袱皮儿 就类似是这个样子 |
[16:14] | Hiya! Enough chit-chat. | 嘿呀 闲聊结束 |
[16:17] | I know you’ve got shifu here | 我知道你把师父关在这里 |
[16:18] | And I’m here to bust him out. | 我是来救他出去的 |
[16:22] | Admirable, since you unwittingly helped me | 真是令人赞叹 从你不知不觉地帮我 |
[16:24] | Trick chao into giving me the jade palace, | 骗过巢 让我得到了翡翠宫之后的首次振作 |
[16:27] | Not that it’s hard to trick that doddering old fool. | 要骗过那个老白痴也不是那么难嘛 |
[16:34] | Master chao! “that doddering old fool” | – 巢大师! – “那个老白痴” |
[16:37] | Has come to check on your progress, jungjie. | 来检视你的进展了 君杰 |
[16:42] | Luckily, I prepared for that. | 幸好 我早有准备 |
[16:50] | No! | 不! |
[16:52] | Master chao. | 巢大师 |
[16:55] | Poor panda. | 可怜的熊猫 |
[17:01] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[17:04] | Mister ping? It’s your birthday? | – 平叔? – 今天你生日? |
[17:06] | It’s not me, it’s po. Po’s birthday and you hired us? | – 不是我 是阿宝 – 阿宝的生日 你请我们助兴? |
[17:10] | Kinda weird. No, it’s shifu. | – 怪怪的 – 不是 是师父 |
[17:13] | Shifu’s birthday was two months ago. | 师父的生日两个月前就过了 |
[17:15] | No, jungjie– jungjie? Just let me finish! | – 不 君杰 – 君杰? |
[17:19] | Jungjie is holding shifu prisoner, | |
[17:21] | And po went to the jade palace To rescue him all alone. | 阿宝一个人跑去翡翠宫救人了 |
[17:24] | You have to help him. | 你们得去帮他 |
[17:26] | Ha! Help po? After what he did? | 哈! 帮阿宝? 在他干了那种事之后? |
[17:29] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[17:31] | Would you mind taking off those ears? | 你能不能把那对可笑的耳朵摘下来 |
[17:33] | He probably just made that up about shifu. | 他说师父被抓也许是骗人的 |
[17:36] | I mean, jungjie is a shaolin master. | 君杰可是少林高僧 |
[17:39] | Listen to me, limp beak. My son may be not perfect, | 听我说 闭上你的鸟嘴 我儿子也许并不完美 |
[17:42] | He may be big and loud and clumsy And annoying and impatient and hot-headed and– | 他也许肥 也许吵 也许笨 也许烦人 也许脾气急 也许鲁莽 也许… |
[17:46] | The–where– where am I going with this? But he’s not a liar. | – 呃 我说到哪了? – 但他从不说谎 |
[17:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:53] | I say, let’s do this. | 我说 咱们上吧 |
[18:00] | Oh, good. My rescuer is here. | – 真是太好了 – 救我的人在这呢 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry, shifu. No, I’m sorry. | – 对不起 师父 – 不 是我对不起你 |
[18:10] | I suspected that jungjie was up to something. | 我对君杰有所怀疑 |
[18:13] | I thought I could handle it myself. | 以为我能够自己处理 |
[18:17] | So I pretended to leave, Then returned later to confront him. | 所以我假装离开 然后返回和他当面对质 |
[18:26] | Jungjie fought without honor. | 君杰中途使诈 |
[18:34] | I was beaten. | 我被抓了起来 |
[18:36] | Po, I always faulted you for not following tradition, | 阿宝 我一直错认你的不按常理出牌是缺点 |
[18:39] | For sometimes ignoring the old rules, | 是对传统的不尊重 |
[18:42] | But if I had been like you, Maybe we wouldn’t be here. | 但如果我能像你一样 也许我们就不会沦落至此 |
[18:46] | I think we all learned an important lesson here. | 我想我们都学会了重要的一课 |
[18:49] | Yes, I suppose we– | 是啊 我以为我们… |
[18:51] | Like I learned how to do the golden lotus clap! | 比如我 就学会了无相莲花掌 |
[19:01] | You learned the golden lotus clap After seeing it only once? | 你只看了一次就学会了无相莲花掌? |
[19:05] | Incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[19:07] | Yeah, I’m what they call “gifted.” | 是啊 我就是传说中的”天才” |
[19:10] | You forgot to close your eyes, didn’t you? | 你还忘记闭上自己的眼睛了 是吧 |
[19:13] | I’m also what they call | 我还是传说中的 |
[19:15] | “blinded.” | “盲侠” |
[19:19] | That came from the catacombs! We can’t let them escape! | 是从地牢里传来的 我们不能让他们逃出来 |
[19:22] | Hello, jungjie. | 你好啊 君杰 |
[19:26] | Attack! | 攻击! |
[19:35] | I can’t believe it. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[19:36] | Did you actually blind yourself? | 你把自己给闪瞎了? |
[19:39] | Yeah, I like to give things my own personal twist. | 是啊 我总喜欢搞点个人特色 |
[20:00] | You’re an impressive fighter. | 你真是个强劲的对手 |
[20:01] | You might even stand a chance against me… | 你没准能勉强跟我打个平手 |
[20:04] | If you could see. | 如果你看得见的话 |
[20:08] | But how about if you couldn’t? | 那如果你也看不见呢 |
[20:24] | Fighting blind… | 盲打 |
[20:25] | An interesting challenge. | 真是有趣的挑战 |
[20:30] | but I have one big advantage. | 不过我占了优势 |
[20:32] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[20:34] | I didn’t have garlic chow mein last night. | 我昨晚可没吃蒜香炒面 |
[20:58] | If I could see you, this would be over in a second. | 如果我能看见 一秒钟就能解决你 |
[21:03] | Oh, it’s over. | 哦 解决了 |
[21:14] | Po, it’s monkey! Sorry. Blind again. | – 阿宝 是猴哥 – 抱歉 我又看不见了 |
[21:18] | Wait, you guys came to help? Your dad talked us into it. | – 等等 你们来帮我了? – 你父亲都跟我们说了 |
[21:22] | Hey, did you hear? For once, it really isn’t all my fault. | 嘿 你们听见了没 这次真的不是我的错 |
[21:25] | It’s true. | 确实如此 |
[21:28] | So, you guys smiling or what? | 你们现在在笑吗 |
[21:30] | We’re smiling, po, Except for tigress. | 我们很开心 阿宝 除了虎妞 |
[21:34] | I am smiling. This is my happy face. | 我在笑 这就是我开心的表情 |
[21:38] | Po, I think shifu and I have both learned a lesson from you. | 阿宝 我想我和师父都在你这里上了一课 |
[21:43] | Shifu learned something from me? | 师父在我这里上了一课? |
[21:47] | Sometimes doing the right thing | 有时候 做正确的事 |
[21:49] | Is more important than following the old rules. | 比墨守陈规更加重要 |
[21:55] | Master shifu, the way your disciples handled this Has proven to me that the jade palace | 师父 你的徒弟们此次的表现 已经向我证明 |
[22:00] | Could have no better leader than you. | 没有人比你更适合执掌翡翠宫 |
[22:02] | Please, accept my apologies. | 请接受我的道歉 |
[22:06] | Thank you, master chao. | 谢谢你 巢大师 |
[22:09] | Jungjie, I am taking you and your creepy leopards To chor gum prison. | 君杰 我要把你和你那些 毛骨悚然的喽��们送入乔岗狱 |
[22:15] | Oh, shrewd and beneficent chao, most merciful of all the– | 哦 英明而慈爱的巢 无比仁慈的… |
[22:24] | So…You learned something from me, huh? Heh heh! | 所以 你从我这里学到了东西 哈? 嘿嘿 |
[22:28] | Maybe now I’ll get a little more respect around here. | 也许今后我在这里也能树立点威信 |
[22:30] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然了 |
[22:31] | In fact, I now respect you so much | 其实我现在就非常崇拜你 |
[22:34] | That I won’t insult you by fixing your eyesight. | 所以我当然不能做 帮你恢复视力这种侮辱你的事 |
[22:37] | What? Wait! Okay, maybe I’m not that wise. | – 什么? – 等等 好吧 可能我也没那么厉害 |
[22:40] | I just– — I mean– | 我只是… 那什么… |
[22:42] | Okay, fine, go on! Yeah, I don’t need your help, | 好吧 很好 随便你 我才不用你帮忙 |
[22:45] | ’cause I can do the golden lotus clap all by myse– | 我自己就会无相莲花… |