时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And now dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 请欣赏 梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫” |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | “大侠传奇” |
[00:10] | * Hear The Legends Of The Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised In A Noodle Shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never Seeking Glory Or Fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He Climbed A Mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And Earned The Dragon Warrior Name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu Saw The Warrior Blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:38] | * Doong, Da-Doong, Doong-Doong, Da-Doong, Da-Da-Doong * | |
[00:41] | * He Lives, And He Trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And He Fights With The Furious Five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect The Valley Somethin’, Somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’, Somethin’ Alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * legends of awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[01:26] | Po. Aah! What? | – 阿宝 – 啊 怎么了 |
[01:29] | You need to practice your tai chi for the closing ceremony. | 你要在闭幕式上表演太极拳 |
[01:38] | zeng? | 增? |
[01:40] | sorry about that. | 不好意思哈 |
[01:43] | your crown for the peace jubilee, Dragon warrior. | 您在和平节上戴的头冠 神龙大侠 |
[01:47] | the olive branch crown. | 橄榄枝头冠 |
[01:48] | For me! I get to wear the crown. | 我的耶 我可以戴头冠耶 |
[01:51] | Yay, me! | 耶 我耶 |
[01:54] | Check out the jaunty angle. Hah hah hah– Po. | – 戴在侧面多好看呀 哈哈哈 – 阿宝 |
[01:57] | This is the peace jubilee, Not the attack zeng with a flute jubilee. | 这是和平节 不要用笛子打增 |
[02:02] | My wife will do that later. | 我老婆等会儿会打的 |
[02:04] | Just trying to stay ready in case temutai Tries to squish my head. | 时刻准备着 以免被塔木台挤扁脑袋 |
[02:08] | Nonsense, hostilities are strictly forbidden During the peace jubilee, | 无稽之谈 和平节严厉禁止敌意 |
[02:12] | Even with the warriors of the qidan. | 契丹武士也不例外 |
[02:14] | They are our guests. | 来者是客 |
[02:16] | Wait, po’s wearing the olive branch crown? | 等会儿 阿宝戴着橄榄枝头冠? |
[02:19] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[02:20] | Traditionally, one of the furious five Does the unification ceremony. | 依据传统 将由盖世五侠主持联合仪式 |
[02:24] | Come on, tigress. The jubilee needs some new blood. | 别这样嘛 虎妞 庆典需要新鲜血液 |
[02:27] | You know, a fresh face. | 知道么 新面孔 |
[02:28] | The new guy to ha ha… Show that the jade palace | 需要新人 哈哈 向众人展示翡翠宫 |
[02:31] | Is looking toward the future…Plus– | 正面向未来 而且… |
[02:34] | I get to wear the crown! | 我可以戴头冠 |
[02:39] | Po’s right. | 阿宝说得有理 |
[02:40] | I am? Am I missing something? | – 真的? – 我听错了么? |
[02:43] | No, because it also means | 没有 因为还有一项重任 |
[02:45] | He’ll have to judge the children’s kung fu matches. | 他要给少年功夫比赛做裁判 |
[02:50] | Right. All you, buddy. | – 是哦 – 全靠你了 老兄 |
[02:53] | Uh, thanks? | 谢谢? |
[02:58] | Presenting the warrior king of the qidan. | 契丹武士之王到临 |
[03:01] | Temutai! | 塔木台 |
[03:19] | Temutai. | 塔木台 |
[03:22] | Let me… Catch my breath. | 让我…先喘口气 |
[03:27] | Dragon warrior. Shifu. | 神龙大侠 师父 |
[03:29] | Thank you for accepting our offering of peace on this day. | 谢谢你接受我们今日的和平之约 |
[03:33] | I have only one thing to say About this so-called peace jubilee. | 我只用一句话评价所谓的和平节 |
[03:44] | Are these crowns awesome or what?! | 头冠戴起来是不是帅呆了呀 |
[03:46] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[03:48] | Have you tried it at a jaunty angle? Living it. | – 你有没有试过把它戴在侧面? – 正戴着呢 |
[03:51] | oh, a jaunty angle and a jaunty … | 噢 侧面好耶 好侧面耶 |
[03:55] | Ahem. It’s time to head down to the village. | 是时候下山前往村庄了 |
[03:58] | Wait. We have to walk down? | 等会儿 我们还得走下去? |
[04:08] | Thank you, citizens. | 村民们 谢谢你们 |
[04:10] | I now declare this peace jubilee open! | 我现在宣布和平节 正式开始 |
[04:16] | And to start the festivities, | 第一项庆祝活动是 |
[04:18] | The annual children’s kung fu matches. | 一年一度的少年功夫比赛 |
[04:26] | Let the first match begin! | 第一场比赛正式开始 |
[04:35] | Cool! What’s everyone so down on this for? | 酷 大家为什么都垂头丧气? |
[04:41] | Oh, right. | 哦 是哦 |
[04:43] | Yay, that’s my boy! | 耶 儿子好样的 |
[04:56] | Po, temutai. ????? | 阿宝 塔木台 |
[05:03] | Right, uh, I mean, you guys are awesome. | 很好 我是说 你们都武术精湛 |
[05:09] | Oh, it’s gonna be real tough to pick a winner. | 要选一个冠军可真不容易 |
[05:12] | Real tough. Wait. I have one more competitor. | – 真不容易啊 – 等会儿 我还有一位参赛选手 |
[05:15] | My little nephew, jing mei! | 我的小侄子 劲魅 |
[05:26] | Ready uncle. | 准备好了 伯父 |
[05:28] | Your “little” nephew? | 你的”小”侄子? |
[05:30] | You should see his sister. | 你应该看看他的姐姐 |
[05:32] | Okay, so I guess we should match him up with– | 好吧 我想我们得为他选一名对手 |
[05:36] | Yeah, uh, looks like we– | 嗯 呃 看来我们… |
[05:38] | Get that guy peng from the next valley. | 让隔壁村子的小鹏参赛 |
[05:40] | Peng can fight him. Peng can beat him. | 小鹏能跟他对打 小鹏能打赢他 |
[05:45] | Me? No, no lam, not me. | 我吗 不 不行 我不行 |
[05:51] | Well, if you put it that way… | 既然你要这么做的话… |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | What’s your name, son? Peng…The name is peng. | – 孩子 你叫什么名字? – 小鹏… 我叫小鹏 |
[06:01] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要参赛吗 |
[06:02] | I am, dragon warrior. | 是的 神龙大侠 |
[06:05] | Okay, good luck then. you’re gonna need it. | 好吧 祝你好运 你用得着 |
[06:09] | Fighters, begin! | 勇士 开始! |
[06:44] | the winner is peng. | 冠军是小鹏 |
[06:50] | I knew I should have brought your sister! | 我就知道应该带你姐姐过来! |
[06:53] | Did you see that? I saw it. Did you see it? | 你看见了么 我看见了 你看见了么 |
[06:55] | He’s amazing. He’s–he’s–he’s–he–ha… | 勇猛无敌呀 呀 呀… |
[06:59] | H-h-h-hold on there, genius. | 请留步 天才 |
[07:02] | That was some awesome kung fu. | 你的功夫很厉害呀 |
[07:04] | Where did you train? | 敢问师承何方? |
[07:05] | Nowhere. I have no formal training. | 没有 我从未拜师学艺 |
[07:07] | Except in pottery. | 除了学习陶艺 |
[07:09] | no formal– | 从未拜师 |
[07:11] | You totally have to train with us at the jade palace. | 你一定要来翡翠宫和我们练习武艺 |
[07:14] | Really? | 真的么 |
[07:15] | I mean, I’m kind of on a journey, but– | 我是说 我现在正在旅途中 但是… |
[07:17] | Yeah, a journey to the jade palace. | 嗯 一路旅行 终至翡翠宫 |
[07:19] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[07:21] | Oh, please, please can we keep him? Can we keep him, please? | 求求你 求你收留他 收留他吧 求求你 |
[07:24] | He’s even pottery-trained. Nonsense! | – 他还学习过陶艺 – 荒谬 |
[07:26] | A warrior such as this needs to train with us in the qidan. | 这样的武士需要去契丹练习武术 |
[07:30] | Peng here needs to learn to do things the right way At the jade palace. | 小鹏要在翡翠宫内练习正派武术 |
[07:34] | Sure, if he wants to be a do-nothing Who postures and poses! | 当然 要是他想成为只会花拳绣腿的饭桶的话 |
[07:38] | Do-nothing? I’ll show you nothing! | 饭桶? 我教你什么叫饭桶! |
[07:44] | You dare to poke the warrior king of the qidan With your finger?! | 你竟敢用手指戳契丹武士之王 |
[07:49] | If I done did it, I done dared it. | 做都做了 还不敢吗 |
[07:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is not part of the peace jubilee. | 女士们先生们 这不是和平节的活动 |
[07:57] | You have challenged me. | 你敢向我挑战 |
[07:59] | For this you will pay! | 是要付出代价的! |
[08:19] | Gentlemen, please, this is the peace jubilee. | 先生们 住手 这是和平节 |
[08:27] | Sorry.I’m sorry. Sorry. Sorry! | – 对不起 对不起 – 对不起 对不起 |
[08:28] | Sorry, everybody. I’m sorry. Our bad. Our bad. | – 对不起 大家伙儿 对不起 – 我们的错 我们的错 |
[08:31] | Please, I’m not worthy to be fought over. | 拜托 不值得为了我争来抢去 |
[08:34] | But if I have to choose one… | 如果我非得从中选一个… |
[08:38] | I choose to train at the jade palace. | 我选择去翡翠宫习武 |
[08:43] | In your face– po! | – 你的表情 – 阿宝 |
[08:45] | Uh, is a look of wonder and beauty. | 惊讶之余透着英俊 |
[08:54] | I will be in my tent! | 我回帐篷了! |
[08:58] | Ha. Didn’t hurt. | 哈 不痛 |
[09:01] | Ouchie mama! | 我的妈呀! |
[09:09] | You are gonna love the jade palace, peng. | 你会爱死翡翠宫的 小鹏 |
[09:11] | I never dreamed that when I stopped here For the peace jubilee | 我从未想过来这里参加和平节后 |
[09:14] | that I would end up Training with you, dragon warrior. | 竟然能够和你一同习武 神龙大侠 |
[09:17] | It’s–it’s amazing. | 真是太好了 |
[09:19] | Please, a kid with your skls? | 拜托 你这么厉害的小孩? |
[09:21] | You were all like… | 你就好像… |
[09:26] | You work hard, peng, and one day You might even join the furious five. | 用功习武 小鹏 某天你甚至可能加入盖世五侠 |
[09:30] | Which would make six. | 那就变成了六侠 |
[09:32] | Or with me, seven. | 再加上我 七侠 |
[09:34] | Never could figure that one out. | 从来就数不清楚 |
[09:36] | O-or maybe become dragon warrior. | 或许成为神龙大侠 |
[09:39] | well that’s sort of a universe-choosey thing. | 这个其实是上天注定的事 |
[09:42] | So unless you’ve got some sort of pull with the universe… | 除非你和老天沾亲带故… |
[09:47] | You don’t, do you? There he is! | – 你没有吧? – 他在那里! |
[09:49] | That’s him, that’s him! | 是他 是他 |
[09:52] | I get this a lot. | 我的粉丝经常这样 |
[09:55] | Hey guys, you enjoy the– | 嗨 大伙儿 你们喜欢… |
[09:58] | Could we have your autograph, peng? | 能帮我们签个名吗 小鹏 |
[10:00] | Oh, come on. Naw, not me. | 噢 别这样 别 别找我啊 |
[10:03] | Go on, it’s okay. | 签呗 没事儿 |
[10:04] | Enjoy it. I know I do. | 好好享受 我知道我喜欢 |
[10:06] | anybody? I’m right here. | 有人吗 我就在这里哟 |
[10:09] | I’m available for a couple minutes. | 我有好几分钟时间哟 |
[10:10] | I can…Sign for you. My hand works! | 我能 为你们签名 我的手很好用哟 |
[10:13] | It’s great, I’m…Rit-t– you got a picture? | 太好了 你带照片了吗 |
[10:20] | And this is where the magic happens. | 这就是化腐朽为神奇的地方 |
[10:33] | Nice job today, kid. | 今天表现不错 小孩 |
[10:35] | Wanna take the training hall for a spin? | 想在训练场练一下吗 |
[10:37] | Really? | 真的么 |
[10:38] | I-I mean could I? | 我可以吗 |
[10:39] | I-I don’t know if I can– Go ahead. | – 我不知道行不行… – 上场试试 |
[10:43] | Easy, sport, it’s a wee bit tougher than it looks. | 小心哟 实际上比看起来难 |
[10:46] | Probably wanna start where I did over h– | 可能想从我开始的这里… |
[11:06] | That was amazing! Oh, I’ll say. | – 太棒了 – 噢 没错 |
[11:10] | I mean, you got the hang of that a lot faster than, uh… | 我是说 你上手非常快 比起… |
[11:15] | Some guys… | 某些人… |
[11:16] | I’ve heard of in…Song. | 我在歌里听到的 |
[11:19] | Excellent job. Kid, you’ve got a future. | 干得漂亮 小孩 前途无量啊 |
[11:22] | Seriously, listen to the monkey. | 说真的 听猴哥的 |
[11:38] | Po! Come quickly! | 阿宝 快来 |
[11:41] | Uh, zeng, what is it? | 增 什么事呀 |
[11:42] | An emergency that only the dragon warrior And not some young new guy can handle? | 出现新来的年轻小伙搞不定的急事 要请神龙大侠出马吗 |
[11:47] | Uh, no, actually, uh– you’re right. | – 实际上 不是的 – 你说得对 |
[11:50] | I’m being silly. I mean, it was my idea For peng to train at the jade palace. | 我笨死了 是我让小鹏去翡翠宫学武的 |
[11:53] | Well, there’s a– Big deal if people think he’s cool. | – 有一件事 – 大家认为他更酷有什么大不了 |
[11:56] | I mean, doesn’t mean he’s gonna swoop in And replace me or anything. | 又不是说他突然间要取代我 |
[11:58] | Uh, I suppose. Of course he’s not. | – 应该是吧 – 他当然不能 |
[12:02] | Thanks, zeng. | 谢谢 增 |
[12:03] | Sometimes a panda just has to vent. | 有时候熊猫也要发泄一下 |
[12:05] | Uh, you’re late for the jubilee feast. | 节日晚宴你迟到了 |
[12:08] | The jubilee feast! I completely forgot. | 节日晚宴 我完全忘了 |
[12:11] | My crown! | 我的头冠 |
[12:12] | Good talk, buddy. | 聊得不错 |
[12:15] | without my sparkling dragon warrior banter, | 没有我神龙大侠精彩绝伦的笑话 |
[12:17] | These feasts can be so… | 这种晚宴肯定会很… |
[12:19] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[12:23] | Dad? Shh! Quiet, po. | – 老爸? – 嘘 别出声 阿宝 |
[12:26] | And finally, | 最后 |
[12:27] | He took the pots and said, I never even wanted the lids. | 他拿起罐子说 我从来就不想要盖子 |
[12:34] | It’s funny because it’s true! | 很好笑因为是真的 |
[12:35] | Ha. What, uh… Hey, what’s–what’s so funny? | 哈 这是 嗨 什么这么好笑? |
[12:39] | I was a little late, so I missed the– | 我迟到了一会 所以没听到… |
[12:41] | And you–you really did that thing with your foot? | 你真的用脚做了那件事? |
[12:45] | Hey, uh, what foot thing? | 嗨 什么脚? |
[12:47] | Huh, I–I like foot stories. | 哈 我喜欢脚的故事 |
[12:49] | I like to talk about feet. | 我喜欢谈论脚丫子 |
[12:59] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[13:03] | Uh, tell me how you’re all enjoying the feast. | 告诉我你们参加晚宴有多开心 |
[13:06] | It’s great, grab a seat. | 很好 找个座位坐下 |
[13:10] | Oh, sorry dragon warrior. I’m in your chair. | 抱歉 神龙大侠 我坐了你的座位 |
[13:13] | Oh, nonsense, po doesn’t mind finding another seat. | 荒唐 阿宝不介意再找个座位 |
[13:15] | Do you, po? | 是吗 阿宝 |
[13:17] | Uh, well, I…I guess not. | 呃 我不介意 |
[13:19] | Uh, peng, peng! | 小鹏 小鹏 |
[13:21] | Do your po impression again. | 再模仿一次阿宝 |
[13:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道好不好 |
[13:25] | No. Really. I’d…Love to see it. | 不 真的 我想看一下 |
[13:28] | It’s more of a tribute, really. | 用它向你表示敬意 真心的 |
[13:30] | behold! | 看呐 |
[13:31] | The awesome power of the dragon–are those dumplings? | 神龙大侠的神力… 这是饺子吗 |
[13:42] | He got you there, huh, son? | 他学得很像 对吧 儿子 |
[13:44] | Ha. That’s. Funny. | 哈 很好笑 |
[13:49] | Everyone likes peng better than me. | 大家都更喜欢小鹏 |
[13:51] | He even made tigress laugh. I didn’t know she did that. | 他连虎妞都逗笑了 我都不知道她会笑 |
[13:56] | relax, po. | 放松 阿宝 |
[13:57] | You’re still… the dragon warrior. | 你还是 神龙大侠 |
[14:01] | Peng is just passing through. | 小鹏只是个过路的 |
[14:07] | We’re no match for them. | 我们打不过他们 |
[14:08] | We need the dragon warrior. | 我们需要神龙大侠 |
[14:14] | Shaka– Booie! | |
[14:21] | Wait, what am I supposed to do? | 等等 那我要做什么? |
[14:36] | No, I won’t let him. | 不 不会让他得逞的 |
[14:39] | Master shifu. Oh, po, there you are. | – 师父 – 阿宝 你来了 |
[14:42] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我要和你谈点正事 |
[14:44] | Yeah, but I– I’ve been thinking about what you said. | – 嗯 我… – 我想了想你说的话 |
[14:47] | You mean no pants fridays? No. | – 星期五不许穿长裤的事? – 不是 |
[14:49] | But all you said about a fresh face and the new guy. | 你说的新面孔和新人 |
[14:52] | About showing everyone that the jade palace | 向大家展示翡翠宫 |
[14:54] | Is looking to the future– quite profound. | 正面向未来 很有深度 |
[14:57] | Well, in a pinch, I can go profound. | 必要时 我也可以有深度 |
[14:59] | That’s why I think the closing ceremony tai chi | 所以我认为闭幕式的太极拳 |
[15:02] | Should be performed by peng. | 应该由小鹏来表演 |
[15:04] | Peng? He’s quite special. | – 小鹏? – 他很特别 |
[15:06] | peng? Then we’re agreed. | – 小鹏? – 我们达成共识了 |
[15:09] | peng? I’ll take him the crown. | – 小鹏? – 我要把头冠给他 |
[15:19] | You didn’t give it to me. | 你没有把它给我 |
[15:21] | Oh…Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:26] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[15:29] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道么 |
[15:32] | I’ll give it to peng. | 我直接把它交给小鹏 |
[15:33] | I mean, after all, it was my brilliant idea To bring him here, right? | 不管怎样 是我带他过来的 对吧 |
[15:36] | Good, be quick. The ceremony is tonight. | 很好 快点 闭幕式就在今晚 |
[15:41] | You can count on me. | 您就放心吧 |
[15:44] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:45] | It’s for my mother. | 送给我妈妈的 |
[15:47] | Your moms huh? You want me to– | 你妈妈啊 你想让我… |
[15:49] | Greetings, dragon warrior. | 你好 神龙大侠 |
[15:51] | Hey, I’ve got some news from shifu. | 嗨 师父让我带话给你 |
[15:59] | Is something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[16:01] | Yes? | 是 |
[16:03] | Y–yeah, yeah you have to go. | 对 对 你得离开 |
[16:06] | What? This–this is your desire? | 什么 这是 这是你想要的? |
[16:09] | Uh, yeah, yeah–well no. | 对 对 呃 不是 |
[16:11] | Not–not me, uh, shifu. | 不 不是我 是师父 |
[16:14] | Yeah, you’re just not making the cut and he, not me, | 嗯 你不够好 他想 不是我 |
[16:18] | uh thinksIt would be better if you just left. | 你最好还是离开 |
[16:21] | I-I-I’m hurt. | 我好伤心 |
[16:25] | Wow, right, I mean, tough…Tough break. | 是啊 我是说 很难 离别很难 |
[16:28] | Ey–shifu–they’re tough around– | 师父 他们要求很严格 |
[16:30] | But I thought… | 可我以为… |
[16:32] | This is–I can’t believe that you invited me here, | 这也…我不敢相信你邀请我过来 |
[16:36] | And now you say I’m not good enough?! | 现在却说我不够好 |
[16:39] | I’ll prove to shifu he’s wrong! | 我会向师父证明他错了 |
[16:41] | He’s wrong! Wait, no, no, peng! | – 他错了 – 等等 不要 小鹏 |
[16:44] | You’ll see. Peng, peng! | – 你会看见的 – 小鹏 小鹏 |
[16:48] | You’ll all see! | 你们都会看见的 |
[16:52] | So, peng, are you… | 小鹏 你决定… |
[16:55] | Where’s peng? Uh, he said, | – 小鹏在哪? – 他说 |
[16:58] | uh, odd, uh, no thanks. | 很奇怪 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:03] | What? really? Yeah, can you believe it? | – 什么 真的么 – 嗯 你能相信吗 |
[17:06] | He admitted he was just using us to get famous so he left. | 他承认只是利用我们出名 他走了 |
[17:12] | Using us? Using us? | 利用我们? 利用我们? |
[17:15] | I guess it was too much to ask him to be so skilled | 我想很难要求他既武术高强 |
[17:19] | And to be honest and pure of heart. | 又待人诚恳心地善良 |
[17:22] | Like you, dragon warrior. | 像你一样 神龙大侠 |
[17:28] | oh, man! | 噢 天呐! |
[17:29] | What did I– I gotta find peng. | 我做了什么 我得去找小鹏 |
[17:36] | temutai, temutai, that is– | 塔木台 塔木台 |
[17:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[17:42] | They threw me out of the jade palace. | 他们把我从翡翠宫赶出来了 |
[17:44] | They think I’m not strong enough. | 他们认为我不够强大 |
[17:46] | And I’m here to show them they’re wrong! | 我来这里证明他们是错的 |
[17:49] | yes, by training with me! | 对 跟我习武吧! |
[17:51] | No, by showing them that I can destroy you! | 不 我要做给他们看 我能打败你 |
[17:55] | That’s… Different! | 这就…不同了! |
[17:58] | After I defeat you, Shifu will see what real strength is! | 战败你 师父就知道什么才是真正的力量 |
[18:04] | Perhaps you could just do some bench presses! | 或许你可以先做一些举重练习 |
[18:24] | Uncle have you seen my– | 伯父 你有没有见到我的… |
[18:27] | Nope, not in here. | 不对 不在这里 |
[18:29] | I never liked that kid! | 我从来就不喜欢那个孩子 |
[18:41] | Now you will– | 现在你就… |
[18:44] | Why?! | 为啥 |
[18:50] | Dragon warrior? You? | – 神龙大侠? – 你? |
[18:53] | Are defending me? | 竟然保护我? |
[18:55] | Yeah. Ha. Weird huh? | 嗯 哈 很奇怪哈 |
[18:57] | Out of my way so I can finish him! | 滚远点 让我结果他 |
[18:59] | No, peng, stop. | 不 小鹏 住手 |
[19:01] | I’ve practiced my kung fu with no expectations, | 我学习武艺 不抱任何期望 |
[19:04] | No plans, No dreams… | 没有规划 没有幻想… |
[19:07] | Until you gave me one! | 直到你给了我一个! |
[19:09] | And then, shifu snatched it away. | 然后 又被师父夺走了 |
[19:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:19] | No, I’m not and it’s your fault! | 不 我有事 都是你的错! |
[19:25] | Wait, are you and you after him and him, or me? | 等等 你打他你打他 还是打我? |
[19:32] | Yes! | 是! |
[19:34] | Welcome to the closing ceremony of this jubilee | 欢迎参加这个节日的闭幕式 |
[19:37] | In celebration of peace. | 庆祝和平 |
[19:58] | huh? | 啊? |
[20:07] | Quickly, help po! | 快点 帮阿宝 |
[20:10] | None shall disturb king temutai While he vanquishes your dragon warrior. | 塔木台王正在消灭神龙大侠 不许打扰他 |
[20:16] | Hopefully no one will disturb us while we vanquish you. | 但愿我们消灭你们时没有人来打扰 |
[20:27] | Wait, no, peng, stop! | 等等 不要 小鹏 住手 |
[20:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:37] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[20:43] | Peng, you don’t understand. | 小鹏 你不明白 |
[20:45] | Understand what? I lied, peng. | – 明白什么? – 我说谎了 小鹏 |
[20:49] | Shifu didn’t want you gone. | 师父不希望你走 |
[20:52] | I did. What? | – 是我想让你走 – 什么 |
[20:54] | W-what are you saying? | 你说的是什么? |
[20:56] | It’s just that all of a sudden, Everyone was like, “dig peng.” | 只是突然之间 大家都”去找小鹏” |
[20:58] | And then you got all liking it and I was jealous and mad, | 大家都喜欢你 我嫉妒 我生气 |
[21:01] | And I…I wanted to wear this stupid crown. | 我想戴这个愚蠢的头冠 |
[21:14] | Listen, the thing of it is, um, uh, | 听着 事情是… |
[21:18] | Everybody having a good time? | 大家玩得开心吗? |
[21:20] | Get on with it! | 别打岔 快点说! |
[21:23] | Look, this isn’t “the po’s a whiny baby underpants | 听着 这不是”阿宝爱抱怨有人比他酷”节日 |
[21:26] | And somebody’s cooler than him” jubilee. | |
[21:29] | It’s the peace jubilee. | 这是和平节 |
[21:32] | peng… | 小鹏… |
[21:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:42] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[21:43] | I apologize for my anger, Dragon warrior. | 我为我的愤怒道歉 神龙大侠 |
[21:52] | I like the jaunty angle! | 我喜欢戴在侧面 |
[21:56] | J-jaunty angle. | 侧面 |
[21:57] | Well, this is certainly one peace jubilee We won’t soon forget. | 这肯定是个令人难忘的和平节 |
[22:01] | You mean because I almost ruined everything? Yes. | – 你指的是我几乎把它毁了? – 对 |
[22:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | Uh, let’s get this jubilee on the road! | 我们开始节日狂欢吧 |
[22:12] | Now, po, it’s time to do the ceremonial tai chi. | 现在 阿宝 是时候表演太极拳了 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah, right. | 噢 对 好的 |
[22:18] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起表演 |
[22:40] | So, you wanna come back and train with us? | 你想回来和我们一起习武吗? |
[22:43] | Perhaps when I finish my travels. | 或许等我旅行完了之后吧 |
[22:46] | I am searching for my uncle. Really, who’s your uncle? | – 我在找我的叔叔 – 真的么 谁是你叔叔? |
[22:50] | His name is tai lung. | 他叫太郎 |