时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | * Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:20] | * He climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:34] | * Of bodacious and awesome | |
[00:36] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * With the Furious Five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley something something * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Something something alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:57] | 猴哥有鬼 | |
[01:21] | Monk, old buddy, you picked the wrong sparring partner. | 猴哥 你选错陪练了 |
[01:25] | I know, but the practice dummy’s in the shop. | 我知道 但是练习用的假人都在商店里摆着呢 |
[01:30] | Hy-sterical, my furry friend. | 你疯了吧 毛毛小朋友 |
[01:32] | But none of your tricky Monkey trick trickery. | 你的猴招在我身上可不管用 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna do this. | 放马过来吧 |
[01:37] | – What?! – Giant rice ball! | – 什么? – 超级大饭团! |
[01:39] | Wha… | 什么… |
[01:41] | Ooh, blazing butt chop. Nice move. | 噢 烈火屁屁掌 好招 |
[01:45] | You fall for it every time! | 哈哈 你每次都上当! |
[01:48] | Now, I’m gonna take you down. | 现在我要打倒你 |
[01:51] | Yeah? You and what army? | 是吗? 你和你的手下么? |
[01:54] | Whoa, you have an army, cool. | 哇 你真有手下 真酷 |
[01:57] | Hello, son. Wait, dad? | – 哈罗 儿子 – 等等 老爸? |
[02:00] | Is Shifu at home? | 师父在家吗? |
[02:01] | The angry mob and I must speak with him at once. | 愤怒的大伙和我要马上见他 |
[02:07] | Mr. Ping. Oh, thank goodness, Shifu. | – 平先生 – 噢 谢天谢地 师父 |
[02:10] | You have got to do something. | 你一定要替我们做主啊 |
[02:12] | The Valley of Peace is being swept by a crime wave. | 和平村掀起了了一波犯罪潮 |
[02:15] | Awesome! Po, please, this is serious. | – 超赞的! – 阿宝 这事很严重 |
[02:18] | Sorry, I meant, | 对不起 我的意思是 |
[02:20] | awesome-bad! | 超赞的坏! |
[02:21] | It is awesome-bad, Po. | 这确实是超赞的坏 阿宝 |
[02:23] | The thief even stole my emergency noodle fund. | 小偷连我的面条紧急备用金都偷走了 |
[02:27] | What if there’s an emergency and I needed money for noodles? | 万一有什么紧急情况我要在面条上花钱呢? |
[02:30] | I would have no fund! | 那我就没有钱了! |
[02:36] | And worse, he leaves childish pranks | 更可气的是 他还在每个犯罪现场 都留下了恶作剧 |
[02:38] | at the scene of each crime, just to taunt his victims. | 就为了取笑受害者 |
[02:44] | Monkey, what’s wrong? | – 哇 – 猴哥 怎么了? |
[02:46] | Oh, nothing, just uh, wha? | 噢 没事 就是随便哇一下 |
[02:49] | The Jade Palace will handle this, Mr. Ping. | 平先生 翡翠宫会处理这个事情的 |
[02:52] | Tigress, Monkey… Hold on, master Shifu. | – 虎妞 猴哥… – 等等 师父 |
[02:55] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:56] | Po’s keen powers of observation make him awesome at figuring out crime clues | 阿宝敏锐的观察力让他特别善于 |
[03:01] | and stuff of that ilk. | 寻找犯罪线索神马的 |
[03:03] | I wasn’t thinking any such thing. | 我一点也没这么想啊 |
[03:05] | Yes, I do! | 是的 我就是这样的! |
[03:06] | Okay, let me lay it down for you. Tigress, you’ll be my plucky assistant. | 好的 就让我来帮你搞定吧 虎妞 你来当我的助手 |
[03:10] | Naturally, the monk man will be my partner, like in those buddy warrior operas. | 而猴哥自然就是我的搭档了 就像戏里的兄弟侠客一样 |
[03:13] | One warrior goes by the book. The other makes his own rules. | 一个循规蹈矩 另一个自行其是 |
[03:16] | Dibs on the make his own rules guy. | 我要当自行其是的那一个 |
[03:18] | Uh, sorry, Po, but I have other plans. | 呃 对不起 阿宝 我有点别的事要做 |
[03:24] | ‘Kay, so I’ll just be going now, bye. | 好了 那我先走了 拜拜 |
[03:27] | That was weird. | 很诡异啊 |
[03:29] | I know, Monkey loves playing buddy warrior. | 我知道 猴哥可爱演侠客兄弟了 |
[03:31] | Be that as it may, Mantis, Tigress, you’ll accompany Po. | 先不管他 螳螂 虎妞 你们和阿宝去吧 |
[03:37] | You won’t regret this, master Shifu. | 啊哈 你不会后悔的 师父 |
[03:38] | I’ll be the best sleuthy figure-it-out guy the Jade Palace has ever seen! | 我会是翡翠宫史上最强侦探的! |
[03:45] | Ooh, do we have like, a shiny badge? Go. | – 噢 我们有徽章啥的么? – 赶紧走吧 |
[03:48] | On it. | 在办了 |
[03:51] | Maybe some kind of certificate or official… stick? | 要不有证书或者官方…棍子也行? |
[03:53] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[03:56] | – Uh… – Po! | – 呃… – 阿宝! |
[04:02] | All right, dad. | 好了 老爸 |
[04:03] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[04:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:07] | Plucky assistant, you take notes. | 助手小姐 你来做笔记 |
[04:09] | Substitute buddy warrior, get ready to hold me back when I go berserk. | 替补兄弟侠客 准备好在我发狂的时候拦着我 |
[04:14] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[04:16] | Mr. Ping, how did the thief get in? | 平先生 小偷是怎么进来的? |
[04:19] | Well, I guard my noodle fund very carefully. | 呃 我对面条准备金守得很紧 |
[04:22] | He broke in through that locked window, and then got past these booby traps, | 他是打破了那扇锁好的窗户 然后躲过了后面的陷阱 |
[04:26] | and went straight for my secret noodle fund jar. | 直接奔着我藏得好好的钱罐去的 |
[04:29] | Wow, he didn’t spring any of them? | 哇 他一个陷阱都没中? |
[04:31] | Traps are easy to avoid as long as you… | 陷阱是很好躲的 只要你… |
[04:37] | Uh, just getting inside the head of the… | 呃 只是换位思… |
[04:42] | I’m listening, continue. | 我在听着呢 接着说吧 |
[04:46] | Hey, check this out! A patch of fur. | – 嘿 快看这个 – 掉的毛 |
[04:49] | It must have come off as he was making his escape. | 这肯定是他逃走的时候掉下来的 |
[04:52] | Hold on, I know what to do! | 等等 我知道怎么做了 |
[04:54] | It’s as plain as the throbbing vein on Tigress’s forehead. | 这和虎妞脑袋上的王字一样明显 |
[05:07] | Can’t unsee that. Uh, son, we’re wasting out time. | – 这个你不能熟视无睹 – 呃 儿子 咱们这是在浪费时间 |
[05:11] | The thief has robbed every merchant on this street except for Wang. | 除了王家之外 小偷已经光顾了这条街上所有的店了 |
[05:15] | Uh, the grocer. Ooh, maybe that’s his next target. | – 就是开食品店的那个 – 噢 说不定是下一个目标 |
[05:18] | Sweet deduction, substitute buddy warrior. | 推理得漂亮 替补侠客 |
[05:22] | Let’s hide out across the street and wait for the thief to show. | 那我们就去街对面躲起来等小偷出现吧 |
[05:25] | Yes, a stakeout! Love it. | 好的 埋伏什么的最有爱了 |
[05:28] | I call first watch. | 我站第一班岗 |
[05:29] | Nothing gets past the master of alertness. | 谁也不能从清醒大师的眼皮下溜走 |
[05:37] | No, not without my pants! Kung fu powers, cut in half. | 不要 没有裤子不行! 功夫的威力就减了一半 |
[05:41] | Pants, come back! | 裤子君 快回来! |
[05:43] | – Po! – Aagh! | – 阿宝! – 啊! |
[05:44] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我! |
[05:48] | The no pants dream again? | 又梦见没穿裤子了? |
[05:51] | No. Why would you think that? | 不是的 你为什么这么想? |
[05:54] | Why don’t you go splash water on your face. | 你怎么不去洗把脸呢? |
[05:56] | We have a long night ahead of us. Good thinking, plucky assistant. | – 我们得守一整晚呢 – 好想法 助手小姐 |
[06:00] | That’s what you bring to the party. | 这就是你对团队的贡献 |
[06:01] | Brain… s | 大脑…们 |
[06:04] | be right back, refreshed and ready for action. | 马上回来 清醒一下准备战斗 |
[06:18] | What? | 啥? |
[06:31] | Halt in the name of this | 以我半官方证书和警棍的名义 |
[06:32] | semi-official certificate and stick. | 你给我站住 |
[07:05] | Ooh, blazing butt chop. | 噢 烈火屁屁掌 |
[07:07] | Wait, that’s Monkey’s move. | 等等 这是猴哥的招式 |
[07:16] | Monkey? | 猴哥? |
[07:17] | Monkey?! | 猴哥?! |
[07:24] | This can’t be happening. Monkey is the thief? | 不可能啊 猴哥是小偷? |
[07:27] | Or is he? | 是他吗? |
[07:31] | Wha… pants? | 什么…裤子君? |
[07:33] | Search your feelings, Po. | 你扪心自问一下 阿宝 |
[07:35] | You know Monkey better than anyone. | 你比谁都了解猴哥 |
[07:38] | He’s no thief. Yeah, you’re right. | – 他不是那种人 – 你说得对 |
[07:42] | But it sure looked like Monkey. | 但是看起来确实很像猴哥 |
[07:44] | Who are you going to believe? | 你要相信谁呢? |
[07:46] | You eyes or your talking pants? | 你的眼睛还是会说话的裤子君? |
[07:50] | Eh, well, is uh, this a trick question? | 呃…这个问题有埋伏吧? |
[07:54] | Goodbye, Po. Pants, wait! | – 再见了 阿宝 – 裤子君 等等! |
[07:57] | Hey, if you’re up there, then I must… | 嘿 如果你在飘的话 那我肯定…啊! |
[08:06] | It can’t be Monkey. | 肯定不是猴哥 |
[08:08] | I’ve gotta get the evidence to prove it’s not him. | 我一定要找到证据证明不是他 |
[08:13] | Then, after craftily collecting clues, we went on a stakeout. | 证据收集之后 我们就去埋伏了 |
[08:17] | I remained alert while Tigress and Mantis caught some Zs. | 虎妞和螳螂睡觉的时候我一直都很清醒 |
[08:22] | So you saw nothing last night? Nothing. | – 那你什么都没看见? – 什么都没看见 |
[08:25] | – Nothing? – Nothing. | – 什么都没看见? – 什么都没看见 |
[08:26] | Nothing at all? Nope, nada, no. | – 一点都没? – 没有 米有 木有 |
[08:30] | Uh, and I certainly didn’t see anyone we all know personally, | 反正我没有看见我们都很熟的人 |
[08:32] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:34] | Nothing. | 什么都没看见 |
[08:36] | The only clue we found was this patch of fur. | 我们找到的唯一线索就是一撮毛 |
[08:40] | This is very apelike fur. | 这很像灵长类的毛 |
[08:43] | Ape fur? | 灵长类的毛? |
[08:46] | That’s ridiculous. Apes don’t have fur. | 哈哈哈 这太扯了 灵长类不长毛 |
[08:48] | I’m pretty sure that they do. Well, the only ape… | – 我很肯定他们长毛 – 唯一的灵长类… |
[08:52] | Uh, we’re wasting time, come on everyone. | 呃 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[08:54] | Let’s get some sleep. | 大家睡觉去吧 |
[08:58] | Am I right? Yeah! | 我说得对吧? 耶! |
[09:00] | Dude, you could not be any weirder. | 哥们 你太诡异了 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:14] | Sleep, little Monkey. | 睡吧 小猴哥 |
[09:16] | Sleep like the wind. | 像风一样睡着吧 |
[09:21] | Dark in here. | 好黑啊 |
[09:28] | Ha, these fur samples are completely different! | 哈 这些毛吃起来完全不一样! |
[09:31] | This’ll prove the thief’s fur sample doesn’t match Monkey’s. | 这说明小偷和毛和猴哥的毛不一样 |
[09:36] | Tigress… | 虎妞… |
[09:39] | Toe, ow! | 脚趾头痛! |
[09:43] | Oh, hey Po. | 噢 你好啊阿宝 |
[09:44] | So uh, what are you doing up so late? | 你这么晚不睡干什么呢? |
[09:48] | Uh, nothing, I just went for a drink of water, | 呃 没什么 我起来喝点水 |
[09:51] | and now I’m going back to my room. | 现在马上回房间 |
[09:55] | Ah, me too. | 啊 我也是 |
[10:04] | Okay, well, I’ll see you in the morning. | 好吧 早上见 |
[10:08] | I’m going back to my room now. | 我回房间了 |
[10:10] | You can go out and rob… I mean de… uh, I mean uh, you can | 你可以去外面抢一下…我的意思是… |
[10:13] | get a drink or whatever it is you’re gonna do. | 我的意思是你可以喝点水或者干点别的什么 |
[10:16] | I’m not watching you or anything. | 我没有监视你 |
[10:17] | No, it’s like I… like I said I’m just going back to my… room. | 没有 我…我…我回房间了… |
[10:21] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[10:45] | It’s a match. Po, is that you? | – 这对上了 – 阿宝 是你吗? |
[10:49] | Uh, no, I mean, uh, yes. | 呃 不是 嗯 是的 |
[10:51] | I thought this was my room. I-isn’t this my room? | 我以为这是我房间 这不是我房间么? |
[10:53] | I… what happened? | 我…发生了什么? |
[10:54] | I’m, uh, I’m not looking for anything. | 我…呃…我没有在找什么 |
[10:56] | I-I’m just going to my… The grain mill. | 我只是要回…磨房 |
[11:03] | Po, what are you doing in there? No, uh, nothing. | – 阿宝 你在干什么呢? – 没…没什么 |
[11:05] | Nothing, I was looking for an extra pillow. | 没什么 我就是在找多余的枕头 |
[11:08] | But, uh, Monkey said it was uh, I’m just gonna go back to my room now. | 但是猴哥说…呃… 我还是回我房间吧 |
[11:13] | Okay, it’s like I said, everybody. | 好吧 大家们 |
[11:15] | I’m just going back to my room. | 我回房间了 |
[11:17] | Goodnight, Po! | 晚安 阿宝! |
[11:22] | Uh, Shifu, Shifu? | 呃 师父 师父? |
[11:25] | Mr. Ping, please calm down. | 平先生 请镇静 |
[11:28] | We know who the thief is. You do? | – 我们知道小偷是谁了 – 你们知道了? |
[11:31] | I dusted my shop with noodle powder, | 我在我店里撒了面粉 |
[11:33] | and found these fingerprints on the curtains. | 然后在窗帘上找到了指纹 |
[11:36] | They clearly belong to a long-tailed, knuckle-walking Monkey. | 这显然是长尾巴用手走路的猴子留下来的 |
[11:43] | Mr. Ping, are you sure? Noodle powder doesn’t lie. | – 平先生 你确定吗? – 面粉可不会说谎 |
[11:51] | Dad, mob, wait. | 老爸 大伙 等等 |
[11:54] | I know it looks bad, real bad, but Monkey… Uh, Po? | – 我知道这看起来很糟糕 可是猴哥… – 呃 阿宝? |
[11:57] | Just a second, Monkey. Fine, his fingerprints were at the scene. | 就一下 猴哥 好吧 就算是现场有他的指纹和毛 |
[12:00] | And so was his fur and yeah he had a suspicious map of all the robbed stores. | 而且他也有所有被抢铺子的地图 |
[12:04] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[12:05] | And sure the thief I saw last night had a long tail and moved like a Monkey. | 确实我昨天看见的小偷 尾巴和动作也都像猴哥一样 |
[12:09] | You saw the thief last night? You didn’t say anything. | – 你昨晚看见小偷了? – 你什么都没说啊 |
[12:12] | Didn’t I? | 我没说么? |
[12:13] | Uh, it must have slipped my uh… | 呃 肯定是说漏了… |
[12:15] | But listen, everyone, I know this Monkey and no matter what | 但是大家听着 我了解猴哥 |
[12:19] | the “irrefutable evidence” may show, he’s a great master, | 不管什么”铁证如山” 他是个伟大的武术家 |
[12:23] | a warrior of integrity and the best friend I’ve got. | 从头到尾都是侠客 也是我最好的朋友 |
[12:26] | And he’s no thief. | 他不是小偷 |
[12:28] | Right, Monkey? Tell ’em the truth. | 对吧 猴哥? 跟他们说实话 |
[12:30] | I am the thief. | 我就是小偷 |
[12:32] | Tell ’em, Monkey. I am the thief. | – 告诉他们 猴哥 – 我就是小偷 |
[12:35] | But tell ’em the other… Thing. | 告诉他们别的…事 |
[12:38] | Wai… you… | 等等…你… |
[12:40] | Monkey? | 猴哥? |
[12:42] | No. | 不… |
[12:45] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[13:00] | You protected someone whom you knew robbed your own father? | 你居然保护一个你明知道抢了你爸爸的人? |
[13:05] | For shame, Po. For shame! | 可耻啊 阿宝 可耻啊! |
[13:08] | This is a grievous day for our temple. We must pursue Monkey at once. | 这对我们神殿很严重 我们必须马上追捕猴哥 |
[13:13] | Wait, look, I know you don’t have any reason to trust me. | 等等 我知道你们现在很难相信我了 |
[13:16] | You got that right. | 这个你说对了 |
[13:17] | Yeah, uh, it’s just that, I think I know where’s he headed. | 好吧 就是吧…我想我知道他去哪了 |
[13:20] | Let me go alone, he’ll listen to me. | 让我一个人去吧 他会听我说的 |
[13:22] | I can fix this, please, please, please! | 我可以解决这个事情的 求求你们了! |
[13:26] | Very well, Po. But master… | – 好吧 阿宝 – 但是老师… |
[13:30] | I hope Monkey listens to you, | 我希望猴哥会听你的 |
[13:32] | because if he doesn’t we’ll be coming for both of you. | 要是他不听的话 我们会连你一起抓的 |
[13:44] | Monkey. | 猴哥 |
[13:47] | Monkey, listen, I don’t know why you’re doing this. | 猴哥 听着 我不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[13:48] | But I won’t let you throw away our friendship. | 但是我不会让你就这样丢下我们的友谊 |
[14:00] | Don’t make me do this, Monkey. | 别逼我 猴哥 |
[14:01] | For the last time, come back with… | 最后说一次 带着… |
[14:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[14:07] | You’re not Monkey. | 你不是猴哥 |
[14:08] | Who are you? Tell me, who are you?! | 你是谁? 告诉我你是谁?! |
[14:11] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[14:15] | He’s my brother. Your brother. | – 他是我哥哥 – 你哥哥?! |
[14:18] | Ha, I knew it wasn’t… | 哈 我就知道不是… |
[14:24] | Nighty-night, Panda. | 晚安吧 小熊猫 |
[14:35] | Monkey, oh, I knew you weren’t the thief. | 猴哥 我就知道你不是小偷 |
[14:37] | Yes, this is so awesome and… hey wait a minute. | 这太好了..等一下 |
[14:39] | You nerve-pinched me. What’s going on? | 你点了我的穴 发生了什么事? |
[14:42] | Ah, lame-o’s awake, huh? | 啊 傻瓜醒了吗? |
[14:46] | Not so tough now, are you? | 你现在没那么硬气了吧? |
[14:49] | Okay, still kinda tough. | 好吧 还是有点硬 |
[14:51] | Oh, Monkey, help me get these chains off. | 猴哥 帮我把链子卸下来 |
[14:53] | I can’t, Po. Not yet. | 我不能 阿宝 现在还不行 |
[14:55] | I’ll free you as soon as he leaves. Which will be happening now. | 等我们一走我就放了你 马上就好 |
[15:00] | Wukong, king of thieves, | 我是悟空 窃贼之王 |
[15:02] | answers to no one. | 不听任何人支配 |
[15:04] | Especially not his fancy-pants snob of a kid brother. | 尤其不听什么幻想出来的裤子兄弟的话 |
[15:08] | King of thieves, ha! | 窃贼之王 哈! |
[15:10] | Uh, fellas, can we kinda bring it back to uh… | 呃 伙计们 能不能回到…呃…. |
[15:12] | Yeah, better. Monkey, I know he’s your brother, but come on. | 对 好些了 猴哥 我知道他是你哥哥 但是吧… |
[15:16] | Why are you protecting this chump? | 你为什么要保护这个蠢货呢? |
[15:22] | Long before I was in the Furious Five, | 在我加入盖世五侠之前很久 |
[15:25] | my brother and I were both trouble-makers. | 我哥哥和我都是捣蛋鬼 |
[15:27] | But where I was happy merely playing pranks, | 但是我只是喜欢搞恶作剧 |
[15:30] | he went deeper, into a life of crime. | 他则是深陷犯罪生活 |
[15:40] | He was imprisoned and shamed our family. | 他进了监狱 成为我们全家的耻辱 |
[15:44] | Then, he escaped, | 然后他越狱了 |
[15:46] | and continued his criminal ways while I was training | 当我在翡翠宫受训的时候 |
[15:49] | at the Jade Palace. | 他还是继续犯罪 |
[15:53] | We had chosen different paths. | 我们选择了不同的道路 |
[16:04] | The battle between us broke our mother’s heart. | 妈妈为我们之间的争斗伤透了心 |
[16:11] | But still, Wukong was her first born, | 但是不管怎样 悟空是她的第一个孩子 |
[16:15] | and she loved him dearly. | 她深深地爱着他 |
[16:19] | She made me swear to protect the family. | 她让我发誓要保护家人 |
[16:30] | I’ll go to prison for him before I break my promise to my mother. | 我宁愿为了他进监狱 也不能打破我对妈妈的承诺 |
[16:35] | That’s my brother. | 这才是我的好弟弟 |
[16:36] | He may be a sap, but I can always count on his protection. | 也许他是个蠢货 但是我可以一直指望他来保护我 |
[16:41] | Ah, you stink Wukong! | 啊 你个臭悟空! |
[16:43] | Now the entire village is hunting Monkey. | 现在全村人都在找猴哥 |
[16:45] | His name is mud around here now. | 他的名声都臭了 |
[16:48] | Well, mud, | 呃 臭臭 |
[16:49] | you need a fresh start. | 你得重新开始了 |
[16:50] | You can come be my bodyguard. | 你可以来当我的保镖 |
[16:54] | It’s not like I can stay around here anymore. | 反正我在这里也呆不下去了 |
[16:57] | You can and you will! | 你可以的 而且一定要呆下去! |
[17:02] | You’re going down, Wukong. | 你要完了 悟空 |
[17:09] | Monkey, we have to turn Wukong in. | 猴哥 我们必须把悟空交出去 |
[17:11] | It’s the only way to clear your name. | 这是唯一洗刷你名声的方法 |
[17:13] | I made a vow to my mother. | 我对我妈发过誓 |
[17:14] | And you made a vow to Shifu, | 你对师父 |
[17:16] | the Furious Five… me, | 盖世五侠…我 |
[17:18] | the Jade Palace, the Valley of Peace and yourself to do what’s right. | 翡翠宫 和平村还有你自己都发过誓 说要做对的事情 |
[17:28] | Fancy boy fight. | 打得真精彩 |
[17:35] | I never stopped believing in you, Monkey, and I’m not stopping now. | 我一直都相信你 猴哥 我现在也不会放弃 |
[17:59] | Look, someone’s up at the mill! | 快看 有人在磨房里面 |
[18:00] | Come on. | 快走 |
[18:06] | Monkey, don’t make me… | 猴哥 别逼我… |
[18:10] | Who’s the chump now, chump? | 现在谁是蠢货了 蠢货? |
[18:14] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[18:15] | Don’t worry, I’d never let my little brother | 别担心 我永远也不会让我弟弟 |
[18:18] | take the blame for me. | 替我背黑锅的 |
[18:21] | We’ll frame the Panda instead. | 我们栽赃给熊猫好了 |
[18:35] | Come on, bro, let’s blow. | 快走 兄弟 |
[18:45] | I can’t let you do this to my friend. | 我不能让你这样对我朋友 |
[18:47] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | You won’t fight me. You’re the good one. | 你不会和我打的 你是好孩子 |
[18:52] | And I’m the only family you have. | 而且我是你唯一的家人 |
[18:54] | Wrong, Wukong. Po’s my family too. | 你错了 悟空 阿宝也是我的家人 |
[18:58] | How noble. | 真伟大 |
[18:59] | And boring! | 而且真无聊! |
[19:01] | Let’s make this more interesting. | 我们来搞刺激一点的吧 |
[19:11] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[19:57] | You could never beat me. | 你永远也打不过我! |
[19:59] | I always had the moves on you. | 我对付你一直有绝招 |
[20:02] | I’ve been practicing a little since then. | 我之后有稍微练过一下 |
[20:25] | Monkey! | 猴哥! |
[20:47] | Hold on, bro! | 坚持住 兄弟! |
[21:12] | Monkey, I’m sorry. | 猴哥 对不起 |
[21:14] | You could have been… I stink as a brother. | 你可能会…我这个哥哥当得糟透了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, you do. | 是 你确实是 |
[21:21] | But you did stay to save Monkey. | 但是你留下来救了猴哥 |
[21:25] | There you go, pal. Thanks, brother. | – 你没事了 伙计 – 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[21:28] | I see him, there he is! | 我看见他了 他在这! |
[21:34] | Stop! He’s not the thief. | 住手! 他不是小偷 |
[21:36] | I am. | 我才是 |
[21:39] | Dad, mob, put down your weapons. | 老爸 大家 放下你们的武器 |
[21:41] | Wukong is ready to take full responsibility for what he did. | 悟空已经准备好承担所有的后果了 |
[21:45] | That’s right. For my brother. | 是的 为了我弟弟 |
[21:48] | There’s only one thing I’d like to say in my defense. | 我只想为自己辩解一句 |
[21:50] | What’s that? Is that a giant rice ball? | 那是神马? 是超级大饭团么? |
[21:53] | Where?! | 在哪?! |
[22:00] | Wukong! | 悟空! |
[22:02] | That’s Wukong, king of thieves! | 那就是悟空 窃贼之王! |
[22:05] | So long, losers! Blazing butt chop. | 再见了 笨蛋们 |
[22:10] | I fall for it every time. | |
[22:15] | How’s the cleanup going? | 清洁得怎么样了? |
[22:18] | Fine, I’d say it’s worth it. No, it’s not. | – 挺好 我觉得很值得 – 不 这不值 |
[22:21] | I smell all painty. | 我身上全是油漆味 |
[22:23] | My fur’s sticky. | 我的毛都发黏了 |
[22:24] | Nevertheless, I’m proud of you both. | 不管怎样 我为你们俩感到自豪 |
[22:26] | You stopped the crime wave, | 你们阻止了犯罪 |
[22:28] | and your right actions may help Wukong truly reform one day. | 而你们正确的做法也许能帮助悟空醒悟 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, I just hope I never see another | 好吧 我只是再也不希望看见 |
[22:34] | crazy, thieving, practical joke playing Monkey again. | 另一只疯狂恶作剧的贼猴子了 |
[22:37] | Po, rice ball! | 阿宝 有饭团! |
[22:39] | Look, I’m not falling for that ag… oh, well, what do you know? | 听着 我不会再上当… 噢 你怎么知道呢? |
[22:44] | Monkey… | 猴哥… |
[22:47] | Nice one, bro. | 这个漂亮 兄弟 |