时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:19] | You children are China’s future. | 你们这群孩子是中国的未来 |
[01:20] | You must work hard to attain perfection. | 你们必须刻苦用功 力臻完美 |
[01:24] | You must be solemn, focused, grim, resolute. | 必须严肃专注 冷酷果断 |
[01:28] | Uh, in other words, kids, | 换言之 孩子们 |
[01:30] | welcome to the Jade Palace Kung Fu camp! | 欢迎来到玉殿功夫夏令营 |
[01:47] | This year’s camp session is going well, Zeng. | 今年的夏令营进展顺利 曾 |
[01:49] | It’s good for children to have strong, mature role models. | 强大而成熟的榜样有利于孩子成长 |
[01:54] | Ha! Then catchphrase. | 然后喊口号 |
[01:57] | And then, of course, there’s Po. | 当然 还有阿宝在 |
[02:01] | Master Shifu, look! | 师父 你看 |
[02:05] | Oh, that’s the insignia of the royal family. | 那是皇族的标志 |
[02:08] | Quick, gather the Five. | 快点 去召集五侠 |
[02:13] | Greetings, Master Shifu. | 你好 师父 |
[02:15] | I am Meng Tao, the Emperor’s personal emissary. | 我是孟陶 皇上的御用特使 |
[02:18] | We are honored, your eminence. How may we serve you? | 非常荣幸 大人 有什么事能帮您吗 |
[02:22] | I have a royal student for you, the Emperor’s own grandson. | 我带来了一个皇族学生 是皇上的孙子 |
[02:26] | You’ve come to the right place. | 您来对地方了 |
[02:28] | Our counsellors are the finest Kung Fu masters in China. | 我们的顾问是全中国最棒的功夫大师 |
[02:31] | – May I present Master Tigress. – Theme song! | -请容我介绍虎妞师父 -主题歌 |
[02:33] | – She will personally… – Theme song! | -她会亲自… -主题歌 |
[02:37] | *Can’t battle foes without a theme song* | *没有主题歌 打不了敌人* |
[02:39] | *So I highly recommend you get a theme song* | *我强烈建议 找首主题歌* |
[02:44] | *Theme song* | *主题歌* |
[02:46] | Oh, sorry, Master Shifu. | 抱歉 师父 |
[02:48] | Just moving on to the advanced stuff. | 正准备接着教授更高深的东西 |
[02:50] | They’ve already mastered catchphrases. | 他们已经掌握喊口号了 |
[02:54] | Hey there! | 那边的 |
[02:57] | They make me so proud. | 他们真令我骄傲 |
[03:00] | I must apologize for the Dragon Warrior, your eminence. | 我为神龙大侠向您道歉 大人 |
[03:03] | He’s new to camp counseling. | 他刚成为夏令营的顾问 |
[03:06] | Then I should warn you, | 我得先警告你们 |
[03:08] | my royal charge has proven… difficult. | 我带来的皇命有执行难度 |
[03:14] | No problem. Kids love me. | 没问题 孩子们都喜欢我 |
[03:16] | Bring the little fellow on. | 带那小家伙过来 |
[03:18] | I love to see the hero worship in their tiny little eyes. | 我喜欢看见他们眼中崇拜英雄的闪烁光芒 |
[03:22] | May I present his Royal Highness, the imperial grandson, Lu Kang. | 请容我介绍皇上的孙子 鲁康殿下 |
[03:46] | Hi, everyone, I’m Lu. | 大家好 我是鲁 |
[03:47] | It’s delightful to meet you, I must say. | 我得说 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:50] | I’m in line for the throne. | 我即将继承皇位 |
[03:53] | And I seem to have gotten my hand stuck in a pickle jar. | 我好像把手伸进泡菜坛里 拔不出来了 |
[03:56] | Excuse me for a second. | 请等我一下 |
[03:59] | His Majesty must soon take his place | 殿下即将以皇室成员身份 |
[04:02] | as a member of the imperial family. | 继承皇位 |
[04:04] | But to do so, | 但在此之前 |
[04:05] | he must first master the royal skills of manhood. | 他必须先掌握皇室的成人技能 |
[04:09] | I learned a bit of Kung Fu from my wet nurse. | 我从乳娘那里学过一点功夫 |
[04:11] | She taught me this. | 她教过我这个 |
[04:20] | I did it again, faithful emissary. | 我又这么做了 忠诚的特使 |
[04:22] | Grandpa’s right, I’m a klutz, a klutz, a klutz. | 爷爷说得对 我是个笨蛋 笨蛋 |
[04:31] | The Emperor has given Lu Kang one month | 皇上给鲁康一个月的时间 |
[04:33] | to master the skills of manhood. | 掌握成人技能 |
[04:36] | One month?! But that’s not nearly enough time. | 一个月 但这点时间完全不够 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:43] | It’s okay, faithful emissary. | 没关系 忠诚的特使 |
[04:45] | I don’t blame them for not wanting me. | 我不怪他们不想收我 |
[04:47] | I’ll be in my litter, flush with humiliation and self-loathing. | 我会待在充斥着耻辱和自我厌恶的轿子里 |
[04:50] | But I exit with dignity. | 但我会带着尊严走出来的 |
[05:00] | We can totally train him. | 我们完全可以训练他 |
[05:01] | He’s just a clueless, insecure dweeb. | 他只是笨手笨脚又不自信 |
[05:03] | I used to be the same way and look at me now. | 我以前也这样 但瞧瞧现在 |
[05:10] | Oh, sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[05:11] | them pickles smelled good. | 泡菜闻着真香 |
[05:15] | Uh, what happens if he doesn’t master his manhood skills? | 如果他没掌握成人技能 会怎么样 |
[05:19] | He would shame his family | 他会让家族蒙羞 |
[05:21] | and be banished to the Mongolian wastes. | 然后被放逐到蒙古荒地 |
[05:24] | Master Shifu, we can’t let that happen. | 师父 我们不能让这事发生 |
[05:29] | We could take him on an informal trial basis, I suppose. | 我想 可以让他参加非正式的试练 |
[05:34] | – Sounds awesome, I’ll do it! – Excellent. | -听起来真棒 让我来 -好极了 |
[05:37] | Your Majesty, the Dragon Warrior himself has agreed to train you. | 殿下 神龙大侠已经同意亲自训练你了 |
[05:41] | You mean … someone believes in me? Yay! | 你是说有人愿意相信我了 |
[05:48] | Here, new friend. Let me help you with that. | 来吧 新朋友 让我来帮你 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry, Master Shifu. I’ll have Lu Kang trained in no time. | 别担心 师父 我会把鲁康尽快训练好的 |
[06:12] | Guys, this is his imperial highness, Lu Kang. | 各位 这位是王子殿下 鲁康 |
[06:15] | And we’re gonna help him master the royal skills of manhood. | 我们要帮他掌握皇室的成人技能 |
[06:20] | Hi, everyone, nice to meet you. Please call me Lu. | 大家好 很高兴见到你们 请叫我鲁 |
[06:23] | Hi, Lu. | 你好 鲁 |
[06:25] | We’re gonna start with a really simple skill. | 我们先从最简单的技能开始 |
[06:28] | Just give me five knuckle push-ups. | 先给我做五个俯卧撑 |
[06:30] | I will need a moment to prepare. | 我需要点时间准备一下 |
[06:36] | I am ready. | 准备好了 |
[06:41] | Feel the burn! | 加油 |
[06:43] | Feel the… | 加… |
[06:46] | …ground. | 倒地了 |
[06:49] | – I threw up in my mouth a little. – Okay, moving on. | -我都吐出来了 -好吧 继续 |
[07:34] | Let’s take a break. | 咱们休息下吧 |
[07:39] | Oh, nice counseling, Po. | 真是会教啊 阿宝 |
[07:41] | He couldn’t master a single skill. | 他连一项技能都掌握不了 |
[07:44] | Okay, so he may be a little raw. | 好吧 他可能是还欠点雕琢 |
[07:46] | Po, this is hopeless. | 阿宝 没希望了 |
[07:47] | You can’t train Lu Kang. You don’t have the maturity. | 你训不好鲁康的 你还不够成熟 |
[07:50] | You take that back or I’ll hold my breath! | 你要是不把那话收回我就屏住呼吸 |
[07:54] | This isn’t going to work. Lu Kang will not be training | 没用的 鲁康不能在玉殿训练下去了 |
[07:57] | with the Jade Palace. It’s just too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[07:59] | – Good day, my friends. – Ah, your eminence. | -你们好 我的朋友 -大人 |
[08:03] | Master Po has something to say to you. | 阿宝师傅有些话要跟你说 |
[08:08] | Right. Uh, thing is, Lu Kang’s not really, uh… | 是的 就是 鲁康实在是… |
[08:13] | Faithful emissary, faithful emissary! | 忠诚的特使 忠诚的特使 |
[08:15] | I had the best day. Po’s the greatest counselor ever. | 我今天过得太开心了 阿宝是最好的老师 |
[08:19] | Yeah, Lu, the thing is I, uh… | 是的 鲁 事实上我… |
[08:21] | I almost did a whole pushup. Watch! | 我差点做了个完整的俯卧撑 瞧 |
[08:33] | I feel so empowered. | 我感觉我充满了力量 |
[08:37] | So what did you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[08:39] | That Lu’s making great progress. | 我想说的是鲁进步很快 |
[08:42] | – What?! – Yep, he’s a… natural. | -什么 -是的 他是个天才 |
[08:47] | I know I can train him, | 我知道我可以训好他 |
[08:49] | so I swear by the Emperor’s throne | 我以皇帝的御座发誓 |
[08:51] | that Lu will totally master all the skills of manhood. | 鲁会掌握所有的成人技能的 |
[08:55] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[08:58] | Po, do you realize what you’ve done? | 阿宝 你知不道你做了什么 |
[09:00] | The penalty for breaking a vow to the Emperor’s throne is… | 违背皇帝御座的誓言的下场是 |
[09:03] | What? A strongly-worded letter? | 什么 一道措辞激烈的圣旨 |
[09:06] | No, all of you will be beheaded. | 不 是你们所有人都要人头落地 |
[09:23] | Uh, what’s going on? | 这里什么情况 |
[09:24] | Okay, Lu, from now on, it looks like Master Shifu | 鲁 从现在开始 师父 |
[09:27] | will personally supervise your training. | 会亲自监督你的训练 |
[09:31] | Is it because you rashly made a sacred vow | 是因为如果我训练失败的话 |
[09:33] | that put you and your friends’ lives in danger | 你莽撞的誓言会导致 |
[09:34] | if I fail my training? | 你和你的朋友处于危险之中吗 |
[09:35] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[09:40] | – Yes. – Anyone can learn Kung Fu | -是的 -任何人都可以学功夫 |
[09:43] | if their teacher trains them to concentrate, | 只要他们的师傅可以教会他们怎样 |
[09:45] | to focus their mind on only the present. | 在危难关头集中注意力 |
[09:49] | Only by achieving inner peace | 只有获得内心的平静 |
[09:51] | can a true Kung Fu master unfold… | 才能掌握真功夫 |
[09:54] | Like a lotus flower. | 犹如一朵莲花 |
[09:55] | Oh, I like flowers. What does this do? | 我喜欢花 这是做什么 |
[09:57] | Wait, Lu, don’t! | 等等 鲁 不要 |
[10:08] | Perhaps we should take a break. | 也许我们该休息下了 |
[10:13] | Get it off me. | 把它从我身上弄下来 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry, Po, I’m really trying. | 我很抱歉 阿宝 我真的很努力了 |
[10:19] | I want my family to be proud of me. | 我想要我的家族以我为荣 |
[10:21] | Lu, look, you’re a little klutzy because you get nervous. | 鲁 你只是因为紧张而显得有点笨拙 |
[10:24] | You just need more confidence. | 你只是需要更多的信心 |
[10:26] | But how do I get confidence? | 但我要如何获得信心呢 |
[10:27] | You face your fear, whether it’s intimacy, | 你要直面恐惧 无论是你的私密 |
[10:30] | or a deadly villain, or an all-powerful dragon | 还是十足的恶棍 又或是一只会喷火 |
[10:33] | who spits fire and doom. | 且能降下厄运的无所不能的恶龙 |
[10:35] | Villains, dragons, intimacy? | 恶棍 恶龙 私密 |
[10:37] | Lu! Lu, stop! | 鲁 鲁 停下 |
[10:38] | I’m panicking, I’m panicking. | 我好害怕 我好害怕 |
[10:41] | Lu, don’t do this. Please come out. | 鲁 别这样 快出来 |
[10:44] | Forget it, I’m hopeless. | 不要 我没希望了 |
[10:46] | We’d need a miracle for me to succeed. | 除非有奇迹出现我才会成功 |
[10:55] | Lu, I think I found our miracle. | 鲁 我想我找到了奇迹 |
[11:01] | This is the artifact room. | 这是艺术品陈列室 |
[11:03] | It’s where we keep our most powerful magic relics. | 这里收藏着我们最具魔力的文物 |
[11:06] | I love magic relics. Show me one, show me one! | 我喜欢魔法文物 给我看 给我看 |
[11:10] | Okay, but you should probably shield your eyes. | 好的 不过你得先闭上眼睛 |
[11:17] | Your mind may not be prepared for the awesome glory. | 也许你心里还没准备好见识这份荣耀 |
[11:21] | That is the sacred bean pod of Kensu! | 那就是江苏的神奇豆荚 |
[11:30] | Hark now unto my amazing tale | 现在仔细听我讲这个 |
[11:33] | of wonder and, uh…. amazement. | 让人拍案惊奇的传奇故事 |
[11:38] | Every great Kung Fu master has had a mystic vegetable | 每一位功夫大师都靠一种魔力蔬菜 |
[11:42] | which gave him his might. | 为他们提供神奇的力量 |
[11:43] | Master Moo had the gourd of Hunan, | 哞大师使用的是湖南的葫芦 |
[11:45] | Master Oink, the carrot of Cheng Du, | 猪大师使用的是成都的胡萝卜 |
[11:48] | Master Quack, the radish of Guangzhou. | 鸭大师使用的是广州的萝卜 |
[11:50] | But the most powerful veggie of all | 其中拥有终极力量的蔬菜是 |
[11:52] | was Master Ox’s bean pod of Kensu! | 公牛大师使用的江苏的豆荚 |
[12:02] | With the force of this one veggie, | 在这种蔬菜力量的帮助下 |
[12:04] | Master Ox drove all evil from China. | 牛大师战胜了中国所有的邪恶力量 |
[12:14] | This is that same bean pod. | 这就是那片豆荚 |
[12:17] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[12:20] | Take it! And let its beany power course through you. | 拿着它 让它赐予你力量 |
[12:29] | Hey, I don’t feel anything. | 我没觉得有什么不同啊 |
[12:31] | Oh, uh, that’s because… I forgot | 那是因为 我忘了念 |
[12:35] | the secret word of empowerment! | 开启神秘力量的咒语 |
[12:41] | I feel it. I feel the power. | 我感受到了 我感受到了力量 |
[12:44] | Then drop and give me a knuckle pushup, Lu. | 快趴下做俯卧撑试试 鲁 |
[12:47] | Right now! | 就是现在 |
[12:58] | You did it! You did it, Lu! | 你做到啦 你做到啦 鲁 |
[13:01] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[13:02] | The sacred bean pod of Kensu did it for me. | 是神奇的江苏豆荚帮我做到的 |
[13:07] | Huzzah! | 好耶 |
[14:38] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[14:45] | Good job. | 太棒了 |
[14:46] | What do you think, Shifu? All he needed was a little confidence. | 你觉得呢 师父 他只需要一点信心 |
[14:51] | Well done, your Majesty. I’m very impressed. | 做得好 殿下 我很惊讶 |
[14:54] | It’s nothing, noble master, | 这没什么 尊敬的师父 |
[14:56] | for I have been imbued with the power of the gods. | 因为我充满了神赋予的力量 |
[14:58] | Huzzah! | 好耶 |
[15:00] | Lu’s mastered nearly every single skill. | 鲁已经几乎掌握了所有技能 |
[15:04] | Incredible. I… | 真难以置信 我 |
[15:07] | I must tell the Emperor the good news. | 我必须把这个好消息告诉皇帝 |
[15:11] | Come, friend Po. Join me in a lusty song. | 来 我的朋友阿宝 我们来高歌一曲吧 |
[15:15] | Okay! | 没问题 |
[15:24] | Hmm, we all might just keep our heads after all. | 不管怎样 我们都保住了脑袋 |
[15:51] | Hundun, it appears you have a visitor. | 混沌 有人来看你了 |
[15:57] | – What do you want? – Leave us. | -有什么事 -你们退下 |
[16:06] | – Who are you? – A friend who needs your help. | -你是谁 -一个需要你帮助的朋友 |
[16:11] | I’m having a little problem with the Jade Palace. | 我和玉殿的人有些小矛盾 |
[16:14] | Keep talking. | 接着说 |
[16:17] | The Emperor’s grandson has been training there. | 皇帝的孙子现在那里习武 |
[16:19] | I want you to make sure that he fails that training, | 我想让你去阻止他完成训练 |
[16:23] | permanently. | 永远的 |
[16:26] | I see. And what can I hope to gain in it for me? | 我明白了 那我能得到什么好处 |
[16:30] | Your freedom. | 你的自由 |
[16:32] | Hmm, and what can I hope to gain in it for you? | 那你能得到什么好处 |
[16:36] | My freedom. | 我的自由 |
[16:49] | Lu? | 鲁 |
[16:53] | Lu, welcome to the birthplace of Kung Fu. | 鲁 欢迎来到功夫的发源地 |
[17:01] | I did it, I did it. | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[17:03] | I did it, I did it, I did it. | 我做到了 我做到了 我做到了 |
[17:04] | – Uh, Lu. – I did, did, did, did it. | – 额 鲁 -我做到了 做到了 做到了 |
[17:07] | – I did it, I did it… – Lu! | – 我做到了 我做到了 -鲁 |
[17:10] | You’ve done great, Lu, | 你表现不错 鲁 |
[17:12] | but, uh, you need to understand something before I… | 但是在此之前 你得明白一点 |
[17:15] | – Is it about my magic bean pod? – Yeah… | -是有关我的魔力豆荚吗 -是的 |
[17:20] | – It can make me invisible, can’t it? – No. | -它能帮我隐形吗 -不能 |
[17:23] | Look, Lu, there’s something I have to tell you. Huh? | 鲁 我有些话要跟你说 哈 |
[17:30] | Lu, look out! | 鲁 小心 |
[17:49] | O… kay. | 好 吧 |
[18:07] | Finally, Dragon Warrior, you will be vanquished by me, | 终有一天 神龙大侠将成为我的手下败将 |
[18:10] | the one who will finally defeat you, | 我最终会打败你 |
[18:12] | vanquishedly, by me! | 你会败给我 |
[18:20] | Hang on, Po. I’ll save you. | 坚持住 阿宝 我来救你啦 |
[18:24] | To me, bright weapon! | 光明武器 赐予我力量 |
[18:30] | Release him, villain, | 放了他 恶棍 |
[18:31] | or face the fury of Lu the Unchallengeable! | 盖世无双怒发冲冠鲁要你好看 |
[18:36] | Lu, get away! | 鲁 快逃 |
[18:38] | Bah! His power is nothing compared to mine. | 啊呸 他根本不是我的对手 |
[18:41] | Huzzah! | 看招 |
[18:52] | Careful, guys. | 大伙 看着点 |
[18:58] | – Stop! – This ends now, villain. | -住手 -快快投降吧 恶棍 |
[19:01] | You cannot win | 你赢不了我的 |
[19:03] | because I possess a mystic item of awesome potency. | 因为我有神秘法宝 |
[19:06] | – Oh, boy. – And I have that weapon right… | -老天 -这件武器就在… |
[19:09] | Uh… here… um… | 这儿 |
[19:12] | My mystic bean pod, it’s gone! | 我的魔力豆荚不见了 |
[19:15] | Without its beany power, I’m helpless. | 没有豆豆神力相助 我就废了 |
[19:17] | – Looking for this? – Faithful emissary! | -在找这个吗 -忠诚特使 |
[19:20] | Thank goodness. Quick, give it to me! | 谢天谢地 快 把它给我 |
[19:25] | Nooo! | 不 |
[19:31] | You sad little failure. | 你这可怜的败家子 |
[19:33] | With you out of the way, the Emperor will beg me | 没有你在这碍手碍脚 皇上会求我 |
[19:36] | to rule in your place. | 掌管你的领地的 |
[19:39] | You treacherous treasony guy! | 你这奸诈的叛国贼 |
[19:41] | – Leave him alone! – Quiet you, with silence! | -放过他 -闭嘴吧你 |
[19:48] | Lu, use the skills I taught you. | 鲁 用我教你的招数 |
[19:50] | I can’t. He crushed my magic bean pod. | 我做不到 他碾碎了我的魔力豆荚 |
[19:53] | I’m helpless. | 我神力废了 |
[19:55] | Lu, there was never any magic. I lied. | 鲁 那根本没什么魔力 我骗你的 |
[19:58] | What? | 啥 |
[19:59] | You did everything yourself ’cause you had confidence. | 每件事都是你自己做到的 因为你自信 |
[20:02] | That’s where you really got your power. | 自信才是力量的源泉 |
[20:04] | It’s true. Confidence is very important. | 没错 自信非常重要 |
[20:14] | You won’t fight me. You’re a loser. | 你才不敢和我打 你这个败家子 |
[20:16] | You always have been and you always will be. | 你一直都是 永远都是 |
[20:18] | A reject like you could never be worthy of the royal family. | 像你这样的孬种 对皇室一文不值 |
[20:29] | – I am a loser. – No! Wha… Oof! | -我是败家子 -不 什… |
[20:33] | Ha! I thought so. | 哈 不出我所料 |
[20:36] | A loser whose steel bites deep! | 败家子的弓箭不长眼 |
[20:43] | Yeah! | 太好啦 |
[21:43] | Pathetic! | 真可怜 |
[22:07] | – Lu, you did it. – I did, didn’t I? | -鲁 你做到了 -我做到了 不是吗 |
[22:11] | I may be a klutz, but I’m an awesome klutz. | 或许我是个笨蛋 但也是个出色的笨蛋 |
[22:14] | And I think you’re ready to assume your rightful position in the royal family. | 我认为你已经准备好可以登基即位了 |
[22:19] | – Po? – Yes, your Majesty? | -阿宝 -有何吩咐 殿下 |
[22:22] | Little help with this pickle jar? | 能帮我把这泡菜坛子拔掉吗 |
[22:27] | Today, you have come of age. | 今天 是你的新朝代 |
[22:31] | What name do you take for yourself? | 你给自己起什么名号 |
[22:33] | I shall be called Xi’an Po, | 我要称自己为喜安宝 |
[22:37] | which means “He who was meek, | 意思是 起初胆小怕事 |
[22:39] | but then overcame his insecurities with a magic bean pod | 但在魔力豆荚的帮助下战胜了不安 |
[22:43] | and then eventually learned to stand up for himself.” | 最终学会了捍卫自我 |
[22:49] | With this cup, I welcome you into your birthright. | 我以此杯欢迎您继承王位 |
[22:53] | Well done, Po. | 干得好 阿宝 |
[22:54] | – You were an excellent counselor. – Thank you. | -你是位出色的导师 -谢谢 |
[22:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:57] | Hot, hot! | 好烫 好烫 |
[23:03] | – Still a klutz though. – No argument here. | -尽管还是笨手笨脚的 -不可否认 |