时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:16] | The menacing figure crept closer, closer… | 可怕的身影匍匐着越爬越近 |
[01:20] | he loomed over his helpless victims as they suddenly realized… | 笼罩在阴影下 无助的受害者突然发现 |
[01:25] | he had highly contagious flu symptoms! | 他已经深度感染了流感病毒 |
[01:28] | No! No! Nooo! | 不 不 不 |
[01:34] | I knew that would get ’em. | 我就知道会吓到你们 |
[01:35] | – Right… anyone else? – How ’bout you, Po? | -好吧 谁再来 -你呢 阿宝 |
[01:39] | – Know any scary stories? – Do I? | -知道什么恐怖故事吗 -我吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[01:50] | Prepare yourselves for the incredible true story | 接下来请听难以置信又真实的 |
[01:52] | of the Jiang Shi: The hopping ghosts! | 僵尸故事 跳尸 |
[01:57] | Every year, we honor our departed ancestors at the ghost festival. | 每年 我们都在鬼节纪念已逝的祖先 |
[02:03] | When the proper respect is not paid, | 如果对他们不怀敬意 |
[02:05] | the dead can turn nasty. | 死者便会变得邪恶 |
[02:09] | The undead corpse transforms into a Jiang Shi | 亡灵的尸体变成了僵尸 |
[02:12] | and prowls the Earth, lusting after the blood | 在世间徘徊 对生者的鲜血和脑子 |
[02:15] | and brains of the living. | 异常渴求 |
[02:21] | Stiff from being dead and junk, they’re forced to hop around | 死亡和平底板造成了僵硬 他们被迫 |
[02:24] | in a hideous, un-bendy fashion. | 以可怕又僵直的姿势跳来跳去 |
[02:27] | Possessing creepy powers, they can fly through the air, | 他们拥有恐怖的力量 能够空中飞行 |
[02:30] | walk through walls, or freeze you with their horrible death breath. | 穿墙而入 用可怕的尸气定住你 |
[02:35] | And their next victim… could be you! | 他们下一个要迫害的 可能就是你 |
[02:39] | That’s terrifying, Po… | 太吓人了 阿宝 |
[02:41] | if I was four. | 如果我是四岁孩子的话 |
[02:45] | Good one! Good one, Tiger. | 说得好 说得好 虎妞 |
[02:46] | What’s terrifying is that | 真正吓人的是 |
[02:48] | you actually remember all that randomness. | 你竟然记得这些乱编的东西 |
[02:51] | You don’t really believe all those old stories, do you? | 你不会真相信那些古老的故事吧 |
[02:54] | Uh, yes. Guys, ghosts are real. | 是的 伙计们 真的有鬼 |
[02:57] | That’s why I’ve read about every ghost scroll in the library. | 所以我读遍了藏书阁里所有的鬼故事卷轴 |
[03:00] | No one likes a ghost smarty-pants, Po. | 谁都不喜欢聪明鬼 阿宝 |
[03:03] | Perhaps, but if we ever run into a hopping ghost, | 或许 但如果我们真遇见一个跳尸 |
[03:06] | you won’t know what to do, and I will… | 你们都不知道该如何做 而我… |
[03:12] | Finally, someone who knows his ghosts. | 总算来了个知晓鬼魂的人 |
[03:15] | Tell these non-believers the stories | 告诉这几个不相信的人 |
[03:17] | about the throttling and the choking and the hurting. | 那些掐喉 窒息 伤人的故事 |
[03:19] | As you said, Po, stories. | 正如你所说 阿宝 只是故事 |
[03:21] | There are no such things as ghosts. | 世上根本没有鬼魂 |
[03:23] | Do the ghosts know that? | 鬼魂知道这事吗 |
[03:26] | But in spite of the facts, many people do believe. | 尽管事实如此 但很多人仍相信 |
[03:28] | For instance, we just received a report from the countryside of… | 比如 我们刚收到来自乡村有关… |
[03:32] | strange apparitions. | 奇异幽灵的报告 |
[03:36] | Strange apparitions? | 奇异幽灵 |
[03:40] | Strange apparitions. | 奇异幽灵 |
[03:45] | Strange apparitions? | 奇异幽灵 |
[03:47] | Po. Some residents actually claim they’ve seen the Jiang Shi. | 阿宝 一些居民声称自己看见了僵尸 |
[03:51] | As head of the Jade Palace, | 作为玉殿负责人 |
[03:52] | I must investigate these reports personally. | 我必须亲自去调查这些报告 |
[03:55] | Even if they are utter nonsense. | 即便这些是无稽之谈 |
[03:57] | Nonsense? Uh… hate to disagree, but I’m kind of an expert. | 无稽之谈 不想反对 但我是个专家 |
[04:00] | Which is why you’re going with me. | 所以你和我一起去 |
[04:04] | Love to. | 很乐意 |
[04:06] | Oh, oh, look at the time. | 时间不早了 |
[04:07] | I was supposed to visit my Dad… | 我应该去看看我爹 |
[04:09] | in Mongolia… for a week. | 去蒙古一周 |
[04:12] | You’re going, and that’s final. | 你一定要去 不容推辞 |
[04:14] | Heh, master Shifu, let’s… | 师父 我们 |
[04:16] | let’s not rush into anything here. | 我们还是不要操之过急 |
[04:17] | I mean, if you get bitten by a Jiang Shi, | 如果被僵尸咬了 |
[04:19] | you gradually become one of them. | 你就会逐渐变成他们了 |
[04:21] | – It’s like my biggest fear. – I’m sure you’ll deal with it. | -这是我最怕的 -你肯定能处理好 |
[04:24] | After all, you a the fearless Dragon Warrior. | 毕竟 你可是无畏的神龙大侠 |
[04:34] | *La-la-la scary trees* | *可怕的树林* |
[04:35] | *La-la-la deserted road* | *荒芜的道路* |
[04:37] | *La-la-la scared to death* | *害怕得要死* |
[04:38] | *La-la-la-la-la panicky sweat* | *慌到汗流浃背* |
[04:41] | Join in any time, master Shifu. | 你也来唱 师父 |
[04:42] | Sixth verse, same as the first: | 第六句 和第一句一样 |
[04:44] | – *La-la-la scary trees* – Po! | -*可怕的树林* -阿宝 |
[04:47] | You can stop singing now. We’re here. | 你别唱了 我们到了 |
[04:49] | Thankfully. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:52] | Heh. Doesn’t look so bad. | 看起来不太糟 |
[04:53] | – Uh, where exactly is “here”? – The valley of peace cemetery. | -我们到哪里了 -和平谷墓地 |
[04:59] | Nice… head-stonage. | 好漂亮的 坟头啊 |
[05:01] | Wait here. I’ll go find out who’s in charge. | 你等在这里 我去找负责人 |
[05:05] | – Sure you don’t need my help? – I’m fine. | -确定不用我帮忙 -是的 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause I’m pretty good at finding people | 因为寻找负责人这块 |
[05:11] | – who are in charge of stuff. – I’ll be fine. Thank you. | -我最拿手了 -我去就好 谢谢 |
[05:16] | The thing is, if a ghost gets me, I kind of need my brain. | 事情是如果鬼来抓我 我得镇定下来 |
[05:21] | No, too easy. I’ll be right back. | 不 太简单了 我马上回来 |
[05:23] | – If you really need me, just shout. – Okay. | -如果真需要我 叫我就是了 -好的 |
[05:30] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[05:31] | – Yes? – Just testing. | -怎么了 -只是测试一下 |
[05:34] | Go sit down, Dragon Warrior. | 去那坐下 神龙大侠 |
[05:42] | Right. Sitting. | 好的 我坐 |
[05:49] | Hello? Dead guys? | 你们好吗 死人们 |
[05:51] | Just gonna sit here. Not cause any trouble. | 我就在这坐坐 不会惹麻烦的 |
[05:54] | And, uh, for the record, my brains taste terrible. | 温情提示 我的脑子不好吃 |
[05:57] | Haven’t shampooed them in weeks. | 几周没洗头了 |
[06:02] | Pull it together, Po. You heard Shifu. | 镇定点 师父说了 |
[06:04] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 世界上没有鬼魂 |
[06:32] | Shifu! Shifu! Oh, Shifu! Shifu! | 师父 师父 师父 |
[06:36] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[06:39] | Hopping ghost! | 跳尸 |
[06:43] | Po, that’s not a ghost. That’s the undertaker. | 阿宝 那不是鬼 那是送葬人 |
[06:47] | And that explains the death reek. | 难怪会有尸臭味 |
[06:49] | I’m so sorry I scared you, young fellow. | 很抱歉我吓到你了 小伙子 |
[06:52] | I-I was reaching for my shovel. | 我只是在找我的铁铲 |
[06:53] | Our apologies, sir. We’re from the Jade Palace. | 很抱歉 先生 我们来自玉殿 |
[06:56] | The Jade Palace? Oh, how nice. | 玉殿 真好 |
[07:01] | You must stay for tea. | 你们一定得留下喝杯茶 |
[07:02] | No time, nice old guy. | 没时间 好老头 |
[07:04] | We’re here to investigate… strange apparitions. | 我们来这是为了调查 奇异幽灵 |
[07:10] | – Seriously? – You mean, like this? | -有必要吗 -你是说这个吗 |
[07:14] | Uh, uh… exactly. | 没错 |
[07:18] | Don’t be such a silly. It’s only a mask. | 别傻了 这只是个面具而已 |
[07:21] | A mask? | 面具 |
[07:22] | I’m afraid the local kids | 当地的孩子 |
[07:24] | have been playing pranks in my graveyard. | 一直在墓地上玩假面游戏 |
[07:27] | Now everyone thinks we’re haunted. | 现在大家都认为我们被鬼缠身了 |
[07:29] | – Pranks? – Pranks, of course. | -假面游戏 -当然是假面游戏 |
[07:32] | See, Po, I told you… there are no ghosts. | 瞧见了没 阿宝 早跟你说了没鬼的 |
[07:36] | Yeah, okay. I may have overreacted. | 好吧 我或许是太大惊小怪了 |
[07:39] | In a completely understandable way. | 但是完全可以理解 |
[07:43] | Guess we ought to hit the road before the… rain. | 我们早点启程回去吧 在下雨之前 |
[07:47] | You’re too kind. | 您真好 |
[07:48] | We’ll be glad to stay. Won’t we, Po? | 我们很乐意留下来 是吧 阿宝 |
[07:52] | Long as there aren’t any “Masks”. | 只要这里没有任何面具 |
[07:55] | I kid. New panda now. | 开玩笑呢 这是崭新的我 |
[07:57] | Totally cured. Not afraid of anything. | 完全没事了 天不怕地不怕 |
[08:00] | Still… sleeping in a coffin’s kind of… | 但是 睡在棺材里还是有点 |
[08:03] | Coffins aren’t much for comfort, but I rarely get any complaints. | 棺材是有点不舒服 但没人找我投诉过 |
[08:08] | You see what I did there? | 你瞧见我刚在那干嘛了吧 |
[08:10] | Ha, ha. Yeah, good one. | 哈 哈 好好笑 |
[08:12] | Excellent, well, good night, Po. | 很好 晚安 阿宝 |
[08:15] | Sleep tight. | 睡个安稳觉 |
[08:18] | Oh, I’ll… I’ll sleep tight, all right. | 我会睡个安稳觉的 没问题的 |
[08:20] | That’s how I does my sleeping. Tight. | 我就是这么睡的 安稳 |
[08:22] | With relatively little fear. | 一点都不害怕 |
[08:30] | Undead howling! Ahh! | 鬼嚎 |
[08:35] | Relax, Po, it’s just the wind. | 放轻松 阿宝 只是风声而已 |
[08:41] | Stupid wind. It’s not ghosts. There are no ghosts. | 傻乎乎的风 没有鬼 根本没有鬼 |
[08:44] | There are no ghosts. There are no… lights. | 根本没有鬼 根本没有 光 |
[08:50] | Phew, that’s better. | 好多了 |
[08:52] | Get a hold of yourself, Dragon Warrior. Just, uh, walk it off. | 镇定点 神龙大侠 走走就不怕了 |
[09:08] | Ugh, note to self: Bathe more. | 自我提醒 要勤洗澡 |
[09:14] | Heh, heh, nice mask, Shifu, | 面具不错 师父 |
[09:16] | but you’re wasting your time with your little test. | 你这种小测试只是在浪费时间 |
[09:21] | Why isn’t this mask coming off? | 面具怎么就摘不下来 |
[09:31] | Master… Shifu? | 师父 |
[09:35] | Hopping ghost! | 跳尸 |
[09:53] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:17] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[10:20] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[10:21] | Not so tough without your body, now are you? | 没有身体就不行了吧 |
[10:26] | Ahh! Death… breath. | 尸气 |
[10:38] | Po. Po! | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[10:43] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[10:46] | Po, did you borrow my loofah again? | 阿宝 你是不是又用了我的沐浴球 |
[10:48] | Ahh, Master Shifu! Fangs, claws, death breath! | 师父 它有獠牙 利爪 尸气 |
[10:51] | Well, more like “pass out” breath, | 准确说更像是”昏厥”气 |
[10:53] | but still… it’s a hopping ghost! | 不过 真的 那是个跳尸 |
[10:55] | A hopping ghost? That’s impossible. | 跳尸 不可能 |
[10:58] | There’s no one here but you. | 这里除了你没有其他人 |
[11:00] | – You must’ve been dreaming. – But I saw it! | -你一定是做噩梦了 -我真的看见了 |
[11:02] | It was gonna feast on my brains, | 它要吃我的脑子 |
[11:04] | but I knocked its head off. | 不过我把他的脑袋拧掉了 |
[11:06] | You mean this head? | 你是说这个吗 |
[11:09] | Another mask? | 又是面具 |
[11:11] | Pack your things. We’re going home immediately. | 收拾行李 我们要回去了 |
[11:13] | Gladly… | 太…好了 |
[11:17] | Your behavior’s an embarrassment to the Jade Palace. | 你的表现真是有辱师门 |
[11:20] | When we get back, you and I are going to have a serious talk. | 回去后 我们要好好谈谈 |
[11:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 师父 |
[11:39] | Po, Monkey and I wanted you to know that we believe you. | 阿宝 我和猴子都相信你 |
[11:43] | And we’ll do anything we can to help. | 我们会想办法帮助你的 |
[11:45] | Put them there, pal. | 来握个手 伙计 |
[11:47] | Aw, thanks, guys. That means a lot… aah! | 谢谢 伙计们 我真是太感动… |
[11:54] | It’s a carved potato. | 这只是个用土豆雕的手 |
[12:00] | Po, Po, get in here at once. | 阿宝 阿宝 快过来 |
[12:13] | Before you start, I just wanna say you’re right. | 在此之前 我想说你是对的 |
[12:15] | I’ve been acting like a scared little kid. | 我的表现像个吓坏的小朋友 |
[12:17] | – Po… – Let me finish. | -阿宝 -让我把话说完 |
[12:19] | I’m done with the whole ghost thing. | 我受够了这些个妖魔鬼怪的事情 |
[12:20] | From now on, I’ll be rational, fearless. | 从今以后 我将理性为重 无惧无畏 |
[12:23] | You’re not gonna hear any more terrified shrieks out of me. | 你不会再听到我的任何惊声尖叫 |
[12:25] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 我可不那么确信 |
[12:31] | You were right all along. | 自始至终你都是对的 |
[12:32] | They must’ve followed us back here. | 他们一定是尾随我们而来 |
[12:58] | – Po! – Master Shifu! | -阿宝 -师父 |
[13:00] | No! | 不要啊 |
[13:06] | – Po? – Where’s Shifu? | -阿宝 -师父呢 |
[13:07] | He’s been kidnapped by hopping ghosts. | 他被跳尸抓走了 |
[13:10] | They flew through the air | 他们在空中飞着 |
[13:11] | and then jumped through that mirror. | 然后从镜子跳出去了 |
[13:12] | Like this! | 就像这样 |
[13:22] | Shifu is gone, and there was definitely a struggle here. | 师父不见了 这里还有挣扎过的痕迹 |
[13:25] | Guys, you have to believe me. | 伙计们 你们得相信我 |
[13:27] | Shifu’s in big trouble if we don’t find him. | 如果我们不去救师父 他会有危险的 |
[13:29] | And I think I know where to start looking. | 并且我知道从哪开始找 |
[13:36] | You’re sure you’re not getting back at us for the potato hand? | 你不会是因为土豆手的事在报复我们吧 |
[13:39] | Trust me, guys. | 相信我 伙计们 |
[13:40] | This is where the ghosts hang out. | 这里是鬼魂出没的地方 |
[13:41] | I know, I saw them. | 我确信 我真的看见了 |
[13:43] | Well, you keep saying that, | 你就接着胡扯吧 |
[13:44] | – but it’s a lot to believe. – Yeah. | -怎么说我都不信 -没错 |
[13:47] | What did these ghosts even look like? | 这些鬼到底长什么样 |
[13:49] | They were all shriveled and icky and decay. | 他们都脱水了 黏糊糊的还在腐烂 |
[13:52] | I know. It’s terrifying. | 我知道 这很恐怖 |
[13:54] | Plus, they make horrible sounds in their mouth holes. | 并且 他们还从嘴里发出可怕的声音 |
[13:57] | No, it’s more like…”argh!” | 不 更像是 |
[14:01] | Still not getting it. It’s a “back of the throat” thing. | 还是不太像 就像是深喉音 |
[14:03] | Try to put it right… | 尽量把声音… |
[14:08] | Definitely a “back of the throat” thing. | 这绝对是个深喉音了 |
[14:11] | See, I told you. I told you I was right. | 看吧 我跟你们说过 我没撒谎 |
[14:15] | Right, not really the time to gloat. | 好吧 不是沾沾自喜的时候 |
[14:16] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快离开这 |
[14:20] | It’s okay. It’s the nice old undertaker guy. | 没事 他是老好送葬人 |
[14:22] | Am I glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:23] | I know. It wasn’t pranks. | 我知道 刚才那不是假面 |
[14:25] | The ghosts are real. This is bad. | 真的有鬼 糟糕了 |
[14:27] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你没想到吧 |
[14:32] | Uh, Po, who’s your friend here? | 阿宝 你不是说是朋友吗 |
[14:34] | I’m just a simple soul | 我就是豢养亡灵军队 |
[14:35] | who’s raising an undead army to conquer China. | 立志征服中国的一个纯粹灵魂 |
[14:38] | Goals are important. | 有志向终归是好事嘛 |
[14:50] | All I needed was a warrior to lead that army. | 本来我需要一位勇士来领导军队 |
[14:52] | I tried to get you, | 我想抓的是你 |
[14:53] | but since you were such a fraidy panda, | 不过既然熊猫你是个胆小的鼠辈 |
[14:55] | I decided to find someone even better. | 我就决定找个更出众的人 |
[15:21] | – Master Shifu! – Po, what happened to him? | -师父 -阿宝 师父怎么了 |
[15:23] | He’s been bitten by the Jiang Shi. He’s being zombified! | 他被僵尸咬了 正在发生转化 |
[15:27] | Just like I promised, my pets, | 正如我承诺的 孩子们 |
[15:31] | fresh, healthy brains. | 新鲜健康的脑子 |
[15:32] | Except maybe the panda. | 恐怕熊猫得除外 |
[15:34] | Probably just gristle. | 他的脑袋里可能只有软骨 |
[16:07] | Aww, I know. Brain-eating’s hard at first. | 我理解 首次敲骨吸髓是有难度的 |
[16:10] | Show him how it’s done. Everyone! | 展示给他看 全体成员 |
[16:15] | Guys, we can still save Shifu. | 伙计们 师父还有得救 |
[16:17] | He’ll turn back to normal at sunrise… | 日出之后他就能恢复正常 |
[16:19] | if he hasn’t feasted on our brains yet. | 前提是没吃到我们的大脑 |
[16:22] | Nice “If.” | 这前提不简单 |
[16:34] | No! | 走开 |
[16:44] | No! | 滚 |
[17:06] | They’re unstoppable. | 他们太难对付了 |
[17:07] | We won’t make it to sunrise, at this rate. | 照这个速度 我们撑不到日出 |
[17:09] | We’ve got to stay uneaten. | 我们得确保自己不被吃 |
[17:10] | It’s Shifu’s only hope. | 这是师父生还的唯一希望 |
[17:12] | Be kind of nice for us too. | 对我们来说也是个不错的主意 |
[17:19] | Quick, barricade the door! | 快 堵住大门 |
[17:30] | Heh, let’s see them get through… | 哼 这回看他们怎么… |
[17:33] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[17:44] | Now, don’t shove. | 大家别挤 |
[17:48] | Plenty of brains for everyone. | 每个人都有脑子吃 |
[17:52] | He’s controlling them with that staff. | 他用那根手杖控制他们 |
[17:56] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[18:32] | Now who’s your ghost daddy… | 这回看看谁是你们的鬼老大 |
[18:34] | Undead… ies? Heh… heh. | 僵尸们 呵呵 |
[18:37] | Give me my staff! You have no idea how to use its power. | 把手杖还给我 你根本不知道如何使用 |
[18:40] | Uh, I think I do. Back! | 我想我知道 后退 |
[18:44] | Whoa, cool. Forward! | 哇哦 酷 前进 |
[18:48] | Ha, ha, ha! Now make it funky. | 哈哈哈 来跳一段 |
[18:53] | – Po. – Sorry. | -阿宝 -抱歉 |
[18:55] | I command you all, forget your anger. | 我命令你们 忘却仇恨 |
[18:58] | Return to the Earth and be at peace… forever. | 回归地府 永远安息 |
[19:05] | No! | 不要 |
[19:08] | No! My ghosts! No! | 不 我的鬼魂们 不 |
[19:10] | You bad panda. I’ll get you for this. | 你这只臭熊猫 我会报仇的 |
[19:14] | My vengeance will be terrible. Terrible! | 我的仇恨来势汹汹 要你好看 |
[19:17] | Uh, ghost guys, wait. I forgot something. | 小鬼们 我忘了件事儿 |
[19:21] | Could you drop him off at Chor Ghom prison first? | 你们能先把他丢到磕岗天牢吗 |
[19:25] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[19:28] | Nooooooooooo! | 不要 |
[19:34] | – Good work, Po. – I love a happy ending. | -干得好 阿宝 -我喜欢大团圆结局 |
[19:39] | I had to open my mouth. | 我得发令了 |
[19:41] | Uh, back, sort-of-undead Shifu. | 后退 半死不活师父 |
[19:44] | No! | 不 |
[19:45] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么不管用 |
[19:46] | It’s because he’s not fully a ghost yet. | 因为他还没有完全变成僵尸 |
[19:51] | But if Shifu eats our brains before sunrise, | 但是如果师父在日出前吃了我们的脑子 |
[19:53] | he’ll become a Jiang Shi permanently. | 他就会永远变成僵尸了 |
[20:06] | There’s no way to fight him. We’d have to be… | 我们根本不是他对手 我们只有… |
[20:08] | Ghosts ourselves. I know. | 自己也变成僵尸 我知道 |
[20:13] | – Po, no! – It’s the only way. | -阿宝 不要 -只有这个办法了 |
[20:15] | After I’m bitten, | 我被咬了之后 |
[20:16] | I may only have a few minutes of Po left in here. | 可能只有几分钟的自我意识 |
[20:19] | I’ll try to keep him off you until sunrise. | 我会在日出前尽力拖住他的 |
[20:23] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[20:49] | Awesome! | 好神奇 |
[20:57] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[22:00] | Po, you did it. | 阿宝 你做到了 |
[22:02] | But how were you able to control your… | 但是你怎么能控制自己… |
[22:05] | Oh, darn. | 见鬼 |
[22:07] | Sunrise. | 日出 |
[22:18] | Po, speak to me. | 阿宝 说话呀 |
[22:22] | Uh… I didn’t eat anyone’s brain, did I? | 我没有吃谁的脑子吧 |
[22:30] | Po, the ghosts. Are they gone? | 阿宝 那些僵尸 走了吗 |
[22:33] | Looks that way, master. We’re safe. | 貌似是的 师父 我们安全了 |
[22:37] | Uh, sorry, ha. Leftover death breath. | 抱歉 隔夜尸气 |
[22:45] | Undead Shifu crept closer, closer! | 半死不活师父步步逼近 逼近 |
[22:48] | His horrified victims suddenly realized | 那些吓得魂飞魄散的受害者突然意识到 |
[22:51] | that Po had been right about everything. | 阿宝一直以来都是对的 |
[22:56] | Yes, Po, for the hundredth time, | 是的 阿宝 再说第一百次 |
[22:58] | you were right, and we were wrong. | 你是对的 我们错了 |
[23:00] | Sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 抱歉 刚才没在听 |
[23:02] | Could you all say that together… in unison? | 你们能异口同声再说一次吗 |
[23:05] | – We were wrong. – Ghost smarty-pants. | -我们错了 -聪明鬼 |