时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:20] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:26] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:32] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:33] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:35] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:37] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:40] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:45] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:48] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:52] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:56] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:58] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[01:00] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[01:02] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[01:05] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:08] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:10] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:24] | I suppose you’re all wondering why I, Po, | 我想你们都在好奇 为什么我阿宝 |
[01:26] | the Dragon Warrior, has called you here. | 神龙大侠 召集你们来到这里 |
[01:29] | We’re going on a mission. | 我们要去执行一个任务 |
[01:31] | Now, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会对你们撒谎 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna give it to you straight, | 我就跟你们直说 |
[01:35] | ’cause straight’s the way I shoot. | 因为我就是直来直去 |
[01:36] | It’s going to get rough, but no matter how bad it gets, | 任务会很艰苦 但无论多么艰难 |
[01:39] | I know I can count on you five. | 我知道我能相信你们五个 |
[01:41] | You’re the best there are. | 你们是最棒的 |
[01:43] | You ready to do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:47] | “Whatever you say, Po.” | 你说了算 阿宝 |
[01:49] | “You’re the best, Po.” | 你是最棒的 阿宝 |
[01:50] | “We won’t let you down, Po.” | 绝不会让你失望 阿宝 |
[01:55] | – “Po?” – Yes, Tigress? | -阿宝 -什么事 虎妞 |
[01:58] | “Well, it… I… it’s just that I…” | 我 我就想说 |
[02:01] | It’s okay, Tigress. Don’t be shy. | 没关系 虎妞 别害羞嘛 |
[02:04] | “Oh, fiddle-de-dee, Po. | 你乱讲 阿宝 |
[02:05] | “I think you’re the most bodaciously awesome warrior in all the…” | 我觉得你是最英勇 最令人敬畏的战士 |
[02:08] | Gi-yah! | 糟了 |
[02:11] | I was just, uh, | 我正在 |
[02:12] | uh, kind of, uh, what, uh… Oh. | 就是 忙着 就是 |
[02:15] | Hey, Po. We going or what? | 阿宝 我们还去不去 |
[02:17] | Sorry, had to give the troops a little pep talk before we go. | 抱歉 走之前总得给队员们打打气 |
[02:21] | – Go where? – Taking Mantis to the fest. | -去哪 -我要带螳螂去”庆典” |
[02:24] | First timer. Gonna show him the ropes. | 他是菜鸟 得给他讲讲规矩 |
[02:25] | – Oh, festival of figurines? – Yep. | -人偶手办大会吗 -没错 |
[02:29] | But us regulars just call it the fest. | 但我们这些老鸟称之为”庆典” |
[02:31] | ‘Cause it’s all cool and stuff. | 因为那里炫酷无比 |
[02:34] | Po, you can’t be serious. | 阿宝你不是认真的吧 |
[02:35] | You’re not actually going to that ridiculous thing. | 你真要去参加那个荒唐的大会吗 |
[02:38] | – I go every year. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, why? | -我每年都去 -你们为什么这么说 |
[02:40] | Wh-what’s wrong with it? | 这大会有什么不对吗 |
[02:41] | It’s an embarrassment to kung fu. | 那简直是功夫的耻辱 |
[02:44] | And crawling with geeks. | 而且挤满了怪胎 |
[02:47] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[02:48] | And they’re not geeks, they’re just really big fans. | 而且他们不是怪胎 他们只是死忠粉 |
[02:51] | – Who play with toys. – Action figures! | -他们都爱玩玩具 -是可动人型 |
[02:54] | And dress up in ludicrous costumes. | 还都穿着搞笑的戏服 |
[02:56] | Historical recreations! | 是经典历史重现 |
[02:58] | Oh, I almost forgot… | 我差点忘了 |
[02:59] | I made us matching Oogway masks. Hmm? Eh? | 我给咱们做了乌龟面具 |
[03:05] | Uh, yeah, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:07] | On second thought, mmm, maybe I’ll just stay here. | 我仔细想了想 我还是不去了 |
[03:10] | What? No, come on! No, no, don’t listen to these guys. | 什么 不是吧 别听他们的 |
[03:13] | They’re just a bunch of sticks in the mud. | 他们就是一群死脑筋 |
[03:14] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[03:16] | I don’t know po, I… ugh. | 我不知道 阿宝 我 |
[03:18] | Okay, okay, forget the masks. | 好的 好的 别管面具了 |
[03:19] | No masks. But you gotta come! | 不要面具 但你一定要来啊 |
[03:22] | It’s gonna be a day you’ll never forget. | 这会是你终身难忘的一天 |
[03:24] | – Well… – Trust me. | -那么 -相信我 |
[03:29] | – Okay. – So long mud-stickers. | -好吧 -再会了 死脑筋们 |
[03:32] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你们根本不知道错过了什么 |
[03:34] | Yes, we do. | 我们知道 |
[03:36] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[03:39] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry, Po. | 对不起 阿宝 |
[03:42] | But it’s about the festival of figunes… | 但是关于人偶手办大会 |
[03:45] | – You mean, “The fest”? – I can’t let you go. | -你是说”庆典” -我不能让你去 |
[03:48] | What? Ah, wh… but wait a minute! | 什么 等等 |
[03:50] | – Why?! – Po, you have to understand. | -为什么 -阿宝 你必须理解 |
[03:52] | Much has changed for you. | 你身上发生了很多变化 |
[03:54] | You are now the Dragon Warrior. | 你现在是神龙大侠 |
[03:56] | It’s time you put aside the childish pursuits of your past. | 是时候抛弃那些过去的幼稚追求了 |
[03:59] | You are no longer a fan of kung fu. | 你不再是个功夫迷 |
[04:01] | You are kung fu. | 你就是功夫 |
[04:03] | It’s important that you never jeopardize the esteem | 你绝对不能损害自己已经获得的声誉 |
[04:06] | to which that claim entitles you. | 这非常重要 |
[04:09] | See, I know those are words, | 我听得懂你说的每一个字 |
[04:12] | I’m just not sure what they mean. | 就是不知道那是什么意思 |
[04:13] | He’s afraid you’re gonna make a fool of yourself. | 他怕你会出洋相 |
[04:16] | Blunt, yet accurate. | 话糙 但是理不糙 |
[04:18] | But… but Master Shifu! I go every year! | 但是 但是师父 我每年都去的 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry, Po. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉了 阿宝 如果没什么事了 |
[04:24] | I have some important business to attend to. | 我还有非常重要的事要去做 |
[04:36] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[04:42] | Po, you heard what Shifu said. | 阿宝 你听见师父说的话了 |
[04:44] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能去 |
[04:48] | No. He said the Dragon Warrior couldn’t go in there. | 不 他说神龙大侠不能去 |
[04:53] | He didn’t say anything about | 他可没说 |
[04:54] | someone dressed up like the Dragon Warrior. | 打扮成神龙大侠的人不能去 |
[04:56] | – Come again? – Look, it’s simple. | -什么意思 -你看 太简单了 |
[04:58] | I’m not me. | 我不是我 |
[05:00] | I’m just a really big fan of me dressed up like me. | 我是一个打扮成我的死忠粉 |
[05:02] | And you’re not you. Just someone dressed up like you. | 你也不是你 只是打扮得很像你 |
[05:05] | Someone super-tiny… like a Mantis. | 超级袖珍 像个螳螂一样 |
[05:10] | – Anyway, problem solved! – But Po! | -总之 问题解决 -但是阿宝 |
[05:14] | We’re at the fest! Ooh! | 终于来到”庆典”了 |
[05:18] | These costumes are awesome. | 这些服装太棒了 |
[05:20] | Ooh, there’s Chiwan the oafish. | 那是鲁钝赤丸 |
[05:22] | And mistress Gao Woo the semi-invisible. | 还有半隐形高吴女王 |
[05:25] | And, whoa, Master Prawn with simulated prawn thingies. | 还有 那是带着仿真虾的虾大师 |
[05:33] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[05:33] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[05:37] | – I… have to go. – What are you talking about? | -我 得走了 -你说什么呢 |
[05:41] | Crane and Tigress were right. | 灵鹤和虎妞说得对 |
[05:43] | It’s like a nerd bomb went off in here. | 这就像是炸弹爆炸 炸出一群呆子 |
[05:46] | They’re all a… they’re all a bunch of geeks! | 他们都是 都是一群怪胎 |
[05:51] | Whoa, not… not you guys. | 不是 不是说你们 |
[05:53] | Some other geeks, that, yeah, | 是说其他怪胎 他们 |
[05:56] | they were outside and we… | 他们都在外面 |
[05:58] | they didn’t have the figures and, uh, | 他们可没有人偶 |
[06:00] | uh, come on, Mantis. | 小心 螳螂 |
[06:02] | You don’t wanna get on the wrong side of the fest-goers. | 你可不能在”庆典”粉丝里站错队 |
[06:08] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[06:09] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[06:11] | Let me show you around. | 我带你转转 |
[06:14] | This is where you can buy all the latest action figures. | 在这里 你能买到最新的可动人型 |
[06:20] | This is high-quality stuff. | 这可都是好东西 |
[06:21] | You can’t get this just anywhere. | 可不是随便哪都能买到的 |
[06:25] | And over there’s the stage where they recreate | 那边是舞台 在那里 |
[06:27] | famous kung fu battles and… whoa! | 会重现著名的功夫比拼 还有 |
[06:29] | It’s me. He’s… he’s dressed like me. | 那是我 他在 在扮演我 |
[06:32] | Um, we will now recreate the famous fight | 现在 我们将重现一场著名的战斗 |
[06:36] | between Po and Tai Lon. | 阿宝对战太郎 |
[06:38] | Tai Lung! Gah, everyone knows that. | 太郎 那可是人尽皆知啊 |
[06:52] | Wow, that’s the worst kung fu I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过最差的功夫 |
[06:56] | The exact moves aren’t important, Mantis. | 具体招数不重要 螳螂 |
[06:58] | It’s the spirit that counts. | 尚武精神才是最重要的 |
[07:03] | Sca-dosh. | 看招 |
[07:03] | Sca-doosh! Gah, get it right! | 是”接招” 专业点 |
[07:07] | Oh, no, I am exploded! | 不 我要爆炸了 |
[07:12] | Whoa, awesome! | 太棒了 |
[07:14] | Oh, man what costumes! | 演得太棒了 |
[07:16] | It was amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[07:18] | I could have done it way better. | 要是我来演肯定更好 |
[07:20] | Great Dragon Warrior costume. | 这身神龙大侠的服装不错啊 |
[07:21] | You even got his belly fat and stuff. | 连他的大肚腩都有 |
[07:24] | I have a… A belly fat guy I use in town. | 我认识一个 专门做大肚腩的人 |
[07:27] | For a minute there, I thought you were really Po. | 有那么一阵 我真觉得你是阿宝呢 |
[07:30] | Oh, that’d be amazing. If he were really here? | 要是他真能来 那就太棒了 |
[07:36] | I-I’d be like, oh, you know I, uh… | 我肯定会 你知道 就是 |
[07:40] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[07:43] | I’d be like that too. I’d be like, all crazy. | 我肯定也会那样 我肯定 高兴疯了 |
[07:45] | Me too. ‘Cause he’s so awesome. | 我也是 因为他无与伦比 |
[07:52] | So, um, fight? | 那么 比试一下 |
[07:57] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[08:12] | Kick of fury! | 炽焰截击 |
[08:17] | Mooshoo thorax block! | 吴蜀龙爪功 |
[08:18] | – Battle hand! – Cloud swirl! | -噬魂之手 -风卷残云 |
[08:20] | – Ming neck peel. – Arms akimbo! | -折颈 -力挽狂澜 |
[08:22] | – Eye punch! – Hop of confusion! | -二指夺珠 -移形换影 |
[08:24] | – Side swipe! – Legs of steel! | -扫堂腿 -金刚腿 |
[08:26] | – Kiki toe thrust! – Pew, paralyzing touch points! | -螺旋穿刺 -葵花点穴手 |
[08:31] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[08:33] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do! | -你才没有 -我就是赢了 |
[08:36] | – No, you don’t. – What are you talking about? | -你绝对没有 -你说什么呢 |
[08:38] | I used the paralyzing touch points. | 我用了葵花点穴手 |
[08:40] | Your guy’s all paralyzed. I win. | 你的人都被定住了 我赢了 |
[08:42] | That’s not how you do the paralyzing touch points. | 葵花点穴手才不是这么使的 |
[08:45] | Yeah, it is. Everyone knows that. | 就是这么使 大家都知道 |
[08:47] | – No, it’s not! – Yes, it is! | -不是 -就是 |
[08:50] | Easy, Po, | 放松 阿宝 |
[08:51] | I thought the exact moves didn’t matter. | 你不是说具体招式不重要吗 |
[08:52] | That’s for costume fighting, | 那是在功夫表演时 |
[08:54] | Mantis. This is action figure fighting. | 螳螂 这是可动人型对决 |
[08:55] | – Totally different thing. – ‘Kay… | -完全两回事 -好吧 |
[08:58] | I beat your guy fair and square. | 我赢得正大光明 |
[08:59] | – Did not! – Did too, uh-huh! | -你没有 -我就有 |
[09:01] | – He did. – Did not! | -他赢了 -他没有 |
[09:03] | I think I’d know about the paralyzing touch points, ‘kay? | 我知道葵花点穴手是怎么回事 好吗 |
[09:06] | Trust me, those weren’t paralyzing touch points. | 相信我 他使的才不是葵花点穴手 |
[09:08] | These are paralyzing touch points. | 这个才是葵花点穴手 |
[09:13] | What you were doing was totally not that. | 你刚才做的完全不对 |
[09:15] | So, my guy wouldn’t have been paralyzed, | 所以 我的人没被定住 |
[09:17] | and he’d have beat up on your guy. | 他把你的人打得人仰马翻 |
[09:19] | – So I win. – I’m gonna go get a judge. | -所以我赢了 -我要去找裁判 |
[09:23] | Well, you better hurry, ’cause in the real word, | 你最好快点 因为在现实世界 |
[09:25] | the paralysis becomes permanent after an hour. | 如果超过一小时 就会被永远定住了 |
[09:29] | What a poser, huh, Mantis? | 他也就会装腔作势 对吧螳螂 |
[09:32] | He didn’t even know that… | 他根本就不知道 |
[09:34] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[09:36] | Oh, no you… | 不会吧 |
[09:38] | I paralyzed Mantis! | 我把螳螂定住了 |
[09:45] | Mantis, I paralyzed you! I’m so sorry. | 螳螂 我把你定住了 真对不起 |
[09:48] | Ha, uh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:51] | Oh, right, you can’t talk. You’re paralyzed. | 对了 你不能说话 你被定住了 |
[09:54] | Okay, um, I’ll undo it. | 好的 我得给你解开 |
[09:56] | Only, I haven’t learned that yet. | 可是 我还没学怎么解开 |
[09:57] | Okay, okay, uh, we have an hour. | 好的 没事 我们有一小时时间 |
[10:00] | Don’t panic. | 不要慌 |
[10:03] | Dah, Mantis! | 天哪螳螂 |
[10:05] | Snap out of it, buddy. | 振作点 伙计 |
[10:07] | Gah, yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[10:09] | Uh, someone here can help. | 有人能帮忙吗 |
[10:10] | Uh, does anyone, uh, | 有人知道 |
[10:11] | know how to undo the paralyzing touch points? | 怎么能解开葵花点穴手吗 |
[10:16] | These geeks keep moving my stuff. | 这些怪胎一直乱动我的东西 |
[10:18] | Mantis? Oh, no. | 螳螂 不 |
[10:20] | Mantis? Mantis?! | 螳螂 螳螂 |
[10:24] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[10:28] | Nobody’s gonna wanna buy action figures of you, Dad. | 没人想买你的可动人型 老爸 |
[10:31] | – You’re you. – Oh, yeah? | -这可是你 -是吗 |
[10:34] | Well, they will once they see | 一旦他们看到这些小东西能干什么 |
[10:35] | what these little babies can do. | 他们都会抢着买的 |
[10:37] | Behold my little mechanized figurines of destruction. | 注意 我的”毁灭系机械化人偶” |
[10:42] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[10:44] | That’s a lot better than the tripe everyone else is selling. | 这可比其他人卖的那些垃圾强多了 |
[10:47] | We’ll make a fortune. | 我们会发大财的 |
[10:50] | Just give me some money. | 还是给我来点钱吧 |
[10:52] | For what? | 干什么用 |
[10:53] | So I can buy something that’s not lame. | 我去买点不那么逊的东西 |
[10:57] | – Mantis? – Hear ye, hear ye. | -螳螂 -快来瞧 快来看 |
[10:59] | Dragon Warrior merchandise. | 神龙大侠周边产品 |
[11:01] | – Dad. – Hey, that’s a nice costume. | -老爸 -这身衣服不错啊 |
[11:03] | – You even got the belly fat. – Dad, I’m in big troub… | -连大肚腩都有 -爸 我有大麻烦 |
[11:07] | Is, uh, that my underwear? | 那是 我的内裤吗 |
[11:09] | Yes. I already sold five pairs. | 没错 已经卖出五条了 |
[11:11] | Dad, you have to help me. I accidentally paralyzed Mantis, | 爸 快帮我 我不小心把螳螂定身了 |
[11:14] | and it’s gonna become permanent in an hour, | 再过一个小时就变不回来了 |
[11:15] | and now I can’t find him. | 而且我现在找不到他了 |
[11:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:18] | You’re not making any sense. Slow down. | 你说的话太没道理了 慢一点 |
[11:21] | I accidentally paralyzed Mantis, | 我不小心把螳螂定身了 |
[11:23] | and it’s going to become permanent in an hour, | 再过一个小时他就永远动不了了 |
[11:25] | and now I can’t find him. | 而且我现在找不到他了 |
[11:28] | That doesn’t make any sense slow either. | 慢下来还是没道理 |
[11:30] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[11:33] | Mantis?! | 螳螂 |
[11:35] | – What are you doing here? – Master Shi… | -你在这干吗 -师父 |
[11:38] | Don’t you know your army | 你不知道你的军队 |
[11:39] | can never defeat Master Yao? | 永远无法战胜姚大师么 |
[11:41] | He will use his mind powers to create a concussive blast, | 他会用他的念力制造一阵疾风 |
[11:44] | thereby rendering your gentlemen drowsy. | 把阁下们全都吹晕 |
[11:52] | See? I am victorious. | 看 我赢了 |
[11:57] | Oh, that was amazing. | 这真是太神奇了 |
[11:58] | – Good fight. – Good fight. | -打得好 -打得好 |
[12:00] | Master Shifu? | 师父 |
[12:02] | I… what? Don’t be ridiculous. | 我 什么 别荒唐了 |
[12:05] | I’m someone dressed up like Master Shifu. | 我只是装扮很得像师父而已 |
[12:16] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[12:17] | Nobody can fake that cute little nose. | 没人能装出你那可爱的小鼻子 |
[12:20] | I told you not to come. | 我告诉你不许来 |
[12:21] | I know, I’m sorry, | 我知道 对不起 |
[12:22] | but listen, this is important, I lost… | 可是听着 这很重要 我把 |
[12:24] | No, Po. It is I who is sorry. | 不 阿宝 我才要说对不起 |
[12:28] | Oh, okay. But seriously, we’re running out of… | 好吧 但是说真的 我们快没时 |
[12:32] | You see, I didn’t want you to come | 其实 我不想让你来 |
[12:33] | – because I was afraid. – Understood, but I… | -是因为我担心 -明白 可是我 |
[12:35] | Afraid that if you saw me here you’d lose respect for me. | 担心你看见我在这之后 会不再尊敬我 |
[12:38] | But… why would I do that? | 可是 我怎么会那么想 |
[12:41] | Po, I think I may be… | 阿宝 我想 我可能 |
[12:45] | a geek. | 是个怪胎 |
[12:47] | I’ve always wanted to come to the fest. | 我一直想来参加庆典 |
[12:50] | In my youth, I used to climb a tree | 在我小时候 我经常爬上树 |
[12:52] | and look down at everyone having a good time. | 看着人们在这里度过欢乐的时光 |
[12:55] | How I longed to let my Master Yao out of his box. | 我渴望将我的姚大师拿出盒子 |
[12:58] | To battle with the best. | 与最强之人对决 |
[13:01] | To valiantly fight every challenger, | 勇敢地面对所有挑战者 |
[13:04] | fend off any and all ruthless attackers, | 抵挡所有无情的攻击者 |
[13:06] | battle my way to the top until at last, | 用我的方式战斗到最后 |
[13:09] | no one else was left standing | 直到场上再无敌手 |
[13:11] | but me and my little Yao. | 只有我 和我的小小姚 |
[13:18] | Year after year, I came to the fest. | 年复一年 我总会来到庆典门外 |
[13:21] | And year after year, I always turned back… | 但年复一年 我总会掉头离开 |
[13:24] | ashamed by my desire for | 因为我为自己感到羞愧 |
[13:26] | such frivolous diversions. | 竟然向往这种孩子气的娱乐 |
[13:29] | But this year, I made a promise to myself. | 但今年 我向自己保证 |
[13:32] | I would come to the festival and fight with my Yao. | 我一定要来参加 用我的姚来决斗 |
[13:36] | – How’s that working out for you? – I’ve won 17 matches! | -战绩如何 -已经赢了17场 |
[13:39] | – Awesome! – Isn’t it?! | -太棒了 -对吧 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, Po. I shouldn’t have lied to you and Mantis. | 对不起阿宝 我不该对你和螳螂撒谎 |
[13:45] | That’s… Mantis! That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 那没 螳螂 我正要跟你说这个 |
[13:48] | I accidentally used the paralyzing touch points on him, | 我不小心对他用了葵花点穴手 |
[13:50] | and now I can’t find him! | 而且我现在找不到他了 |
[13:52] | You what?! We don’t have much time. | 你干了什么 我们快没时间了 |
[13:54] | Why didn’t you say something sooner? | 你怎么不早说 |
[13:55] | Wha… Me? I was trying, | 什么 我 我正要说 |
[13:57] | but you had to whine about your whole “Poor me” Story | 可你非得讲你的悲惨童年故事 |
[14:00] | and then… you’re my Master. | 然后就 你是我师父 |
[14:02] | And hey, hi, ho, how are you? | 你好 你好吗 |
[14:03] | He asked with the deepest respect. | 本人带着最深的敬意向您致敬 |
[14:08] | – Let’s go find Mantis. – Right. | -我们得快点去找螳螂 -没错 |
[14:25] | Sold any of your lame things yet? | 你那些超逊的东西卖出去了吗 |
[14:28] | No. I can’t understand it. | 没有 我想不明白 |
[14:30] | These geeks obviously | 这些怪胎们 |
[14:32] | don’t know good merchandise when they see it. | 绝对是不识货 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I called you geeks. | 没错 我管你们叫怪胎 |
[14:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你们能把我怎么样 |
[14:44] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[14:45] | The fest! | 庆典 |
[14:50] | What’s that? | 你拿的什么 |
[14:51] | Something not lame. Its eyes move. | 不太逊的东西 它眼睛会转 |
[14:54] | Let me see that. Oh, interesting. | 让我看看 有意思 |
[14:57] | There must be some hidden mechanism under the eyelid. | 眼皮下面肯定有隐藏的小机关 |
[15:01] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你要干吗 |
[15:03] | Opening it up, of course. Seeing how it works. | 当然是打开看看 看看那怎么运转的 |
[15:07] | Retrace your steps. Where were you? | 仔细回想一下 你之前在哪 |
[15:08] | Is that Po and Shifu? | 那是阿宝和师父吗 |
[15:10] | Nah, just some lame-os dressed up like them. | 不是 只是某些逊毙的家伙打扮成他们 |
[15:13] | No, you can’t fake Shifu’s cute little nose. | 不 师父那可爱的小鼻子可假装不了 |
[15:17] | That’s got to be them. | 一定是他们 |
[15:19] | After I paralyzed Mantis, I put him right here. | 我把螳螂定住之后 就放在这了 |
[15:21] | It’s possible he could have been mistaken for an action figure. | 他可能被当做可动人型拿走 |
[15:24] | We’ll have to check them all. | 我们得检查所有这些 |
[15:26] | – Mantis? – Mantis? | -螳螂 -螳螂 |
[15:27] | – Mantis? – Mantis? | -螳螂 -螳螂 |
[15:28] | – Mantis? – Mantis? | -螳螂 -螳螂 |
[15:30] | Well, well, how very interesting. | 真是太有趣了 |
[15:34] | Hello, master Mantis. | 你好 螳螂大师 |
[15:49] | – What are you gonna do with him? – Who knows? | -你要对他怎么样 -谁知道呢 |
[15:52] | Although, I must admit, the possibilities are endless. | 不过 我得承认 可能性是无限的 |
[15:55] | I could keep him as a trophy, | 我可以留着他当战利品 |
[15:56] | fashion him into a brooch, ooh, or a tie clip. | 把他做成胸针 或者领带夹 |
[15:59] | Can’t we just enjoy the fest? | 我们就不能享受下庆典的欢乐时光吗 |
[16:02] | You should give him back. | 我们应该把他送回去 |
[16:03] | Give him back? Give him back?! | 把他送回去 送回去 |
[16:07] | Never! He’s mine! | 绝不 他是我的 |
[16:09] | Technically, he’s mine. I bought him. | 准确地说 他是我的 是我买回来的 |
[16:12] | Yes, but with whose money, huh? | 没错 可是用谁的钱买的呢 |
[16:15] | My money, that’s whose. | 我的钱 是我的 |
[16:16] | And so he’s mine! Mine! | 所以他是我的 我的 |
[16:20] | All mine! | 全是我的 |
[16:21] | After all these years of scheming and plotting | 经过这么多年阴谋诡计 苦心筹划 |
[16:25] | suddenly something like this just drops in my lap. | 突然之间 胜利果实就降临在我头上 |
[16:29] | – But Dad. – The irony of it all. | -可是老爸 -多么的讽刺啊 |
[16:33] | How rich! How deliciously rich! | 多么甜美啊 多么甜美的果实 |
[16:46] | Um, excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[16:47] | my lame Dad has your friend. | 你们的朋友在我超逊的老爸那里 |
[16:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:52] | Hey, Taotie. | 嗨 饕餮 |
[16:55] | Oh, son. | 儿子啊 |
[17:01] | – Give us Mantis, Taotie! – Oh, all right. | -把螳螂给我们 饕餮 -好吧 |
[17:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:05] | Of course not really, you simpleton! He’s mine. | 当然是假的 你这个白痴 他是我的 |
[17:23] | Hand him over, now. | 把他交出来 就现在 |
[17:25] | Yeah, we’ve only got a few minutes | 没错 我们只有几分钟时间了 |
[17:27] | before he’s permanently paralyzed… ooh… | 否则他就永远被定 |
[17:28] | – Po! – How fascinating. | -阿宝 -多么迷人啊 |
[17:31] | I hope you’re in a comfortable position, Mantis. | 我希望你这个姿势还舒服 螳螂 |
[17:33] | Because you’re gonna stay in it forever. | 因为你一辈子都只能这样了 |
[17:38] | Stay where you are, or I’ll crush him like a bug. | 呆着别动 否则我像捏虫子一样捏死他 |
[17:41] | In fact, a lot like a bug. | 实际上 就是捏虫子 |
[17:46] | Hey, they’re doing a recreation of… something. | 看 他们在重现 一个什么战斗 |
[17:49] | Now, here’s what’s gonna happen: | 接下来发生的事情是这样的 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna let me walk out of here and not try to stop me. | 你会让我离开这里 不会阻止我 |
[17:55] | – Why would we do that? – Because you’ll be too busy | -我为什么那么做 -因为你会忙着 |
[17:59] | fighting off my mechanized figurines of destruction! | 应付我的毁灭系机械化人偶 |
[18:26] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | Ow! Stop it. | 快停下 |
[18:43] | Whoa, not there. | 别打那 |
[19:06] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[19:12] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[19:17] | He looks like the real Po. | 他看起来像真正的阿宝 |
[19:19] | Ha, if it was I’d be all over him for an autograph. | 如果真是他我无论如何得要个签名 |
[19:22] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[19:24] | It’s Po! | 他就是阿宝 |
[19:25] | It’s the real Dragon Warrior! He’s here. | 是真正的神龙大侠 他就在这 |
[19:29] | Right here. It’s Po. | 就在这 是阿宝 |
[19:31] | I can’t believe he’s here! | 真不能相信他在这 |
[19:34] | – Oh, boy, oh, boy! – He’s so cool. | -天哪 天哪 -他太酷了 |
[19:42] | Gotta reach Mantis. Running out of time. | 得快找到螳螂 快没时间了 |
[19:47] | Move, you gotta move! | 让开 你们得让开 |
[19:51] | Ow! You hit me. | 你打我 |
[19:52] | Oh, look, I’m sorry, I just gotta… | 对不起 我得去 |
[19:53] | How cool is that? The Dragon Warrior hit me! | 简直太酷了 神龙大侠打了我 |
[19:57] | – Hit me! – Hit me! | -也打我吧 -也打我吧 |
[19:58] | – No, hit me! – Hit me first! | -不 打我 -先打我 |
[20:02] | I’m never gonna wash my face! | 我永远都不洗脸了 |
[20:04] | Punch me in the face, I’ve earned it! | 打我的脸 我应得的 |
[20:06] | I really appreciate it. | 太感谢了 |
[20:08] | Hit me right now. Kick me in the face. | 现在就打我 踢在我脸上 |
[20:10] | – No, hit me first! – Hit , hit me, hit me! | -不 先踢我 -打 打我打我 |
[20:15] | He’s getting away. Must stop Taotie. | 他要逃走了 一定要阻止饕餮 |
[20:20] | Help me fest fans. You’re my only hope! | 帮助我庆典迷们 你们是唯一的希望了 |
[20:25] | All right, troops, come on! We gotta rally! | 来吧 士兵们 集合起来 |
[20:28] | The Dragon Warrior needs our help! | 神龙大侠需要我们的帮助 |
[20:31] | Let’s do this thing! Let’s dance! | 让我们干起来 让我们跳起来 |
[20:34] | It’s on now! Here comes the pepper! | 开始了 尝尝胡椒面的厉害 |
[20:43] | Do you actually think you can defeat Taotie? | 你们真的认为能打败我饕餮吗 |
[20:46] | Preposterous! You are nothing but a bunch of geeks. | 荒谬 你们不过是一群怪胎 |
[20:58] | The fest? | 庆典 |
[21:07] | – Jellyfish sting! – Giraffe overdrive. | -黑暗之触 -野蛮冲撞 |
[21:10] | Oh! Hey! Stop it! Son, help me! | 快停下 儿子 帮我 |
[21:21] | You are so getting grounded! | 你绝对要被禁足 |
[21:26] | Mantis! Oh, thanks Bian Zao. | 螳螂 谢谢你扁蚤 |
[21:29] | I’ll trade you for your Tigress action figure. | 我要换你的虎妞可动人型 |
[21:32] | – Does it have to be the Tigress? – Po! | -非得是虎妞吗 -阿宝 |
[21:37] | – Cool. – Mantis? | -酷 -螳螂 |
[21:41] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[21:45] | Oh, why isn’t he moving? | 他怎么不动 |
[21:48] | We’re… too late. | 我们 太晚了 |
[21:55] | Mantis, more than anything I wish you could just jump up and… | 螳螂我愿付出一切 只要你能跳起来 |
[21:58] | and punch me and kick me and, ah… | 打我 踢我 |
[22:01] | knock me over. | 把我打翻在地 |
[22:10] | Don’t ever paralyze me again! | 不许再给我定身 |
[22:13] | And as for you nerds… | 至于你们这些呆子 |
[22:17] | You. Are. Awesome! | 你 们 太 棒 了 |
[22:25] | I underestimated you all. | 我太小看你们了 |
[22:27] | You really kicked some non-pretend bootie. | 真没想到你们还有几下子 |
[22:29] | I am in your debt. | 我欠你们的 |
[22:30] | I salute you, my mighty geek brethren. | 向你们致敬 我强大的怪胎兄弟们 |
[22:37] | Who’s gonna show me how to play that weird dice game? | 谁能告诉我怎么玩那个奇怪的筛子游戏 |
[22:41] | Still worried about being a geek? | 还担心自己是怪胎吗 |
[22:43] | Doesn’t really seem like such a bad thing to be, does it? | 看来当个怪胎也不是什么坏事 |
[22:46] | Nope. | 不是 |
[22:49] | – So… – So. | -那么 -那么 |
[22:53] | Just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[23:03] | Load-bearing wall! | 金刚罩 |
[23:04] | Lemon slice! | 隐匿切割 |
[23:05] | Arms akimbo! | 力挽狂澜 |
[23:06] | I control your mind. | 我控制你心智 |